SyncApps

SyncApps

SyncApps integration platform allows any business to create software integrations using a simple point & press interface.

Work for SyncApps?

SyncApps review by <span>Joana Iva C.</span>
Joana Iva C.

Constant Contact for Salesforce

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the method to sync my Salesforce contacts and leads easily to Constant Contact individual Lists.

Constant Contact lists are very difficult to sync to Salesforce using manual importing methods. Using Syncapps let myself easily connect the systems to each other and using scheduling I can not have to log back into SyncApps since the integration runs by itself.

What do you dislike?

The steps in setting up are simple, the first step could be improved to allow me to set up faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial since if the integration setup is done Syncapps give me 2 extra weeks to try it. 28 days!

We solved our manual list synchronization and marketing automation list integration to Salesforce issues by using Syncapps. It not only saved my team time each week yet improved the way our process for emailing our customers in a timely manner.

Constant Contact list management takes me a few hours each week needing many list edits. With this integration to Salesforce it is easy to move the data back and forth saving the marketing team many hours.

Major benefit is to see the Constant Contact opens of each client, clicks too and act upon each by our sales people locally. Amazing product!

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jessa Racoma of SyncApps

Hi Joana,

Thank you for using SyncApps and for the cool review! 🙂 Constant Contact is surely a leader on our platform with Salesforce and glad you are enjoying how much time SyncApps is giving back to you. Please let us know if you’ll encounter any snags as our 24/7 Customer Success Folks are ready to help you along the way.

Best,

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SyncApps
SyncApps review by <span>Andy E.</span>
Andy E.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

This review is directly related to the Quickbooks and Mindbody Integration. **please not I have not tried other syncs with this company.

The syncing of the sales receipts was OK but the rest of my user experience was a complete nightmare.

Great support at the start, faded away when I started discovering flaws in the data transfer..

In my opinion I would NOT use these guys for syncing your data as they will completely ruin your quickbooks account (and take no responsibility - "unsyncing is not a service we offer, nor possible in our platform") and then defer responsibility on to their user agreements when you ask for a refund - "we do not offer refunds on data migration or integration as per our stated policy."

What do you dislike?

OK where do I start with this sync app. I would call this company fraudulent, if only for the fact once they have your money aren't interesting in solving problems that have directly resulted from incorrect programming on their end.

Further more I would seriously question if this company did any market research or exploration into the two SASS products they have integrated with. If any of their employees used even just one of the two platforms I would argue this integration could have been exponentially better. They could have also simply asked the right questions in the marketplace, i.e. undergoing some market research of what might users might need before moving forward, could have resulted in an extremely successful outcome.

>>> High hopes, extremely poor delivery.

Instead we are left with something in the middle of doing absolutely sweet F/A and destroying most of your quickbooks data. If it wasn't for the insight of my amazing account I would have literally paid thousands of dollars in tax for "double counting" sales receipts.

So the first real problem with this entire Sync is the fact it does not account for Ezidebit or Merchant transactions. Let's say we have 100 customers on direct debit all paying $10 a week ($1000 in total). Cazoomi will import 100 sales receipts into your quickbooks. Great work! I now have 100 sales receipts in quickbooks that will tell me what products and services were bought (this is a problem in its own that I will explain shortly). Not long after that I will receive $925 into my quickbooks account ($1000-merchant fees of $75)... Instead of matching that transaction with all the sales receipts, the sync will double count the $925 with the $1000, meaning I now end up with $1925 dollars in income recorded in quickbooks.

When I pulled them up on this, this is the response I received:

"Within the list you provided in the first email, the Visa/MC will let you process the credit cards and Direct Debit will allow that form of payment on the front end of the software. So essentially, EziDebit is only a payment processor, payment method will still be Direct Debit, Visa/MC, etc. in SyncApps."

Yeh that's great but unless I ignore the $925 by 'excluding' the Ezidebit deposit then the sync will not match each individual transaction within the deposit. This is the same for any merchant POS or cash deposits.

This is where the sync app logic actually gets confusing... Why and what is the point of this sync? Is it only to place hundreds of my clients on Mindbody into Quickbooks? This part hasn't been explained to me since I joined Cazoomi. If all i'm doing is excluding any REAL transactions, i.e. the money that is placed into my accounts from merchants, and only recording sales receipts imported from Mindbody then this presents a fundamental flaw. There is no checks and balances in the sync - meaning that I am ultimately going to rely on the sync (which is already incorrectly transferring data across to Quickbooks) to tell my accountant the total amount of income received.

This is CRAZY!!

Why would any business owner in their right mind trust this sync? Anyone who is already using this software, please go back and double check your books. You could be paying too much tax or too little. And trust me on this, the IRS won't care what sync you are using to help. These guys obviously don't either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT USE! Read my entire review.

None. Total farce.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Clint Wilson of SyncApps

Thanks Andy for subscribing and sorry to hear that your integration did not go smoothly.

On SyncApps trials we only sync 100 records, Sales from MINDBODY integrate to QuickBooks Online as Sales Receipts thus giving each subscriber in our trial 2 weeks to review how it works for their internal QuickBooks financial processes.

Sales show up in QuickBooks Online under Sales thus perfect for our 1000s of subscribers' P&L reporting using our SyncApps integration.

Our free trial is also intended to limit any issues with data syncing as only 100 records sync and we also stand by our statements you mention.

1) "unsyncing is not a service we offer, nor possible on our platform"

True, as unfortunately, this is not possible with the MINDBODY nor QuickBooks API.

2) "we do not offer refunds on data migration or integration as per our stated policy."

Also, a fact, as the migration of data is not a free service we offer at this time outside of our paid service plans. We will look into this as a feature so thanks for the feedback.

Working with MINDBODY for over 7+ years we have built up a reputation as a solid go-to partner for complicated integrations like NetSuite, MailChimp, Intacct and QuickBooks Online yet in this instance I think an onboarding with our financial consultants for your business might have worked out well.

Thanks again Andy for subscribing and our CTO mentioned to us this morning that your Enterprise plan might be best to mimic our integration we have with MINBDODY for Intacct so reach out to our 24/7 support@cazoomi.com team if you would like to discuss a custom integration to meet your specific requirements.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

SyncApps review by <span>Gail S.</span>
Gail S.
What do you like best?

The sync works like they say it does which is really refreshing these days. Because it works, it saves time for myself, my staff and helps us be more efficient in serving our clients better.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - Wish they had more syncs we could use for our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use - not too technical. My recommendation would be to stop putting off implementing it and just do it. You will soon reap the benefits and will be so glad you did.

Duplicate data entry takes time and causes errors. Manually transferring data makes no sense when syncs are available. We have saved time, eliminated errors and have information more quickly than manually entry. This makes us more money, saves us money and helps our clients better. It's a win-win-win!

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Angelie Abratiguin of SyncApps

Hello, Gail!

Thanks for the awesome feedback and keep your clients heading our way!

Regards,

Angie

SyncApps review by User

Sync Apps Netsuite to MailChimp

What do you like best?

Super Easy to set up and has automatic syncs!

I really liked the helpful notes on the right hand side while I completed the integration

The support documentation was extremely useful

What do you dislike?

Some of the project numbers and tags from Netsuite aren't straightforward but Sync Apps support was very friendly and helpful and was able to fix my problems.

I wish there were more videos of various syncs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to read the supporting documentation and things will go smoothly. If you ever have problems don't hesitate to contact support they reply quickly, extremely friendly and go the distance to make sure your problem is resolved. Clint and Nugroho were both extremely helpful!

I am integrating our CRM with a Marketing Management system through MailChimp. This has been extremely useful as it allows us to properly track our lead sources and finely target our multiple segments

SyncApps review by <span>Alim C.</span>
Alim C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

SyncApps is the one stop shop for integrating hundreds of industry standard business apps. SyncApps supports my exact CRM and email marketing platforms, making it a breeze to automate my eCommerce processes through their integrations. The integrations are very useful to startups that cant allot large chunks of time or human resources to digital marketing.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they offered technician support to wire up the integrations on a freelance basis. This way, the integration process is completely expedited. The service would appeal to busy startup executives.

I've bypassed the need for marketing personnel to manage meticulous tasks such as triggering emails through my CRM. Also, I have integrated constant contact to my eCommerce stores for a robust shopping experience.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jessa Racoma of SyncApps

Hi Alim,

Thank you for subscribing to SyncApps and do also have a quick review of our Services Packages, even a Free one.

Feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support@cazoomi.com team to get started today.

Best,

SyncApps review by <span>Zed A.</span>
Zed A.
What do you like best?

We use this to Sync our mail chimp account withe Microsoft dynamics CRM. Before that, the CRM provider quoted us a hefty price, which made me look elsewhere and in the process we discovered this nifty solution, which worked like a charm.

The software is brilliant, very stable, the support is excellent and they go out of their way to support the clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike about them, however, as someone who is a bit savvy about design, I would recommend SynApps people to invest in a great design and user interface and refresh it a bit.

It feels a bit utilitarian at the moment, however, the most important thing is the stability of the software, which I have no complaints about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software, very stable and most importantly what a great team! Save some money and time, use SyncApp.

It was a nightmare trying to find a solution which connects two very different kind of systems (Mailchimp and dynamics), and we didn't wanted to shell thousands to build a custom integration. So we went for it and have never looked back since.

Saved tonne of effort, money and most importantly time in the process.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jessa Racoma of SyncApps

Hello, Zed!

We are excited you took the time to review us! Thank you.

Our Rockstar support team just read this review, and all smiled. Our UI team is rolling out a new site in 2018 so stay tuned. Also, don't hesitate to reach our 24/7 Customer Support at support@cazoomi.com, anytime.

Thank you so much!

Best Regards,

Learn more about SyncApps

SyncApps Videos

Learning about SyncApps?

* We monitor all SyncApps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories