SyncApps

SyncApps

SyncApps integration platform allows any business to create software integrations using a simple point & press interface.

Work for SyncApps?

Learning about SyncApps?

SyncApps Reviews

Ask SyncApps a Question
Showing 103 SyncApps reviews
SyncApps review by Yathukulan K.
Yathukulan K.

"Best Sync App!"

What do you like best?

Easy use of platform, Simple integration, Hassle free setup, Clarity in reports and Price!

The best thing about syncapps is, it saved us almost 6 hours in a week. We used to manually download and upload datas through CSV, Since cazoomi that time is transferred to do better things.

Use the app without any second thought, This is one of the apps we have ever used and bought. It does the sync perfectly without any problem. No IT person was needed. We set the report in netsuite and added the key accordingly and in matter of minutes all got sorted.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing as of now as its serving the purpose of why we bought it. Add -ons can be with a certain package. instead of additional purchases. This is the only thing i didnt like obviously :) But other than that you cannot complain any other features on the app. This does the job what we have signed up for.

Another issue was, when credit card got expired, we could have got a courtesy call to let us know that there was problem with the payment, but no calls whatsoever. Only e-mail which went into spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Data exchange from netsuite to Mailchimp

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SyncApps
SyncApps review by Margo G.
Margo G.

"Best support ever"

What do you like best?

The tech support is fast, efficient, and always helpful. I love working with Clint and Nugroho, and I have even nominated Nugroho for being employee of the week at my very own company! They are always willing to work with us and ask the right kinds of questions to make sure we are implementing the proper solution in the best way possible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Maybe just the time difference, but even being 12 hours apart I still find I get prompt responses while other times I have to wait 12 hours. But not a big deal. They are so helpful when they respond that honestly There is really not to much to dislike at all! If only they would come work FOR us!

Our customers are able to easily integrate the customizations without our software to the custom fields in their ERP. It helps deal with the mess of Desktop integrations, because everything being cloud hosted makes the integrations so much smoother.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

SyncApps review by Joana Iva C.
Joana Iva C.

"Constant Contact for Salesforce "

What do you like best?

I like the method to sync my Salesforce contacts and leads easily to Constant Contact individual Lists.

Constant Contact lists are very difficult to sync to Salesforce using manual importing methods. Using Syncapps let myself easily connect the systems to each other and using scheduling I can not have to log back into SyncApps since the integration runs by itself.

What do you dislike?

The steps in setting up are simple, the first step could be improved to allow me to set up faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial since if the integration setup is done Syncapps give me 2 extra weeks to try it. 28 days!

We solved our manual list synchronization and marketing automation list integration to Salesforce issues by using Syncapps. It not only saved my team time each week yet improved the way our process for emailing our customers in a timely manner.

Constant Contact list management takes me a few hours each week needing many list edits. With this integration to Salesforce it is easy to move the data back and forth saving the marketing team many hours.

Major benefit is to see the Constant Contact opens of each client, clicks too and act upon each by our sales people locally. Amazing product!

SyncApps review by Jillian K.
Jillian K.

"SyncApps: The Good, The Bad, and the Annoying"

What do you like best?

I like that this has allowed us to have an easier time integrating our CRM solution to our email marketing software and has simplified our workflow for us.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we only have 5 sync profiles. I would like to have more and not have to pay out the butt for it. Additionally, if you do not have admin rights within your CRM solution, it makes it MUCH more difficult to set it up yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have admin rights in SalesForce or it can hold up your process

It has provided us with a solution to connect our CRM solution to our email marketing solution so we can make sure that our entire database is in communication with us at every turn.

SyncApps review by Emily F.
Emily F.

"SyncApps Makes Your Job Easier"

What do you like best?

I like that it automatically syncs my CRM and email marketing contacts daily. Once you set it up you're all done.

What do you dislike?

If you want to sync more than one contact list you have to pay extra. Other than that SyncApps is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to sync Salesforce or other CRM data to your email management system, this software is the answer! You get the first sync profile for free, so it definitely worth your time to try it out.

Before I had to manually export data from our CRM (Salesforce) and then import it into Constant Contact, which was very time consuming. The benefit that SyncApps delivers is time savings! Which in turn gives me more time to drive sales instead of managing contacts.

SyncApps review by Mohsin T.
Mohsin T.

"Sync App Netsuite and Delivra Integration"

What do you like best?

The Syncapp is seemless integration between our CRM and Email platform. Its very quick and easy to understand app where you can easily setup sync with minimal knowledge about Netsuite

What do you dislike?

Sometime it seems like CC work in different timezone and to get free review training either we need to stay late in office or come early. but that's worth

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely yes

We wanted to setup content specific emails and email should be also sent based on specific triggers which could be achieved only if NetSuite and Delivra are talking to eachother.

SyncApps review by User

"Sync Apps Netsuite to MailChimp"

What do you like best?

Super Easy to set up and has automatic syncs!

I really liked the helpful notes on the right hand side while I completed the integration

The support documentation was extremely useful

What do you dislike?

Some of the project numbers and tags from Netsuite aren't straightforward but Sync Apps support was very friendly and helpful and was able to fix my problems.

I wish there were more videos of various syncs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to read the supporting documentation and things will go smoothly. If you ever have problems don't hesitate to contact support they reply quickly, extremely friendly and go the distance to make sure your problem is resolved. Clint and Nugroho were both extremely helpful!

I am integrating our CRM with a Marketing Management system through MailChimp. This has been extremely useful as it allows us to properly track our lead sources and finely target our multiple segments

SyncApps review by Kate H.
Kate H.

"Sync MindBody with Quickbooks Online"

What do you like best?

Once programmed, this is a seamless and very effective way for my client, accounting and sales information to drop into my bookkeeping software (QBO). I don't have to do anything other than add and schedule my clients in MindBody, complete my sales for the day in MindBody, and then login to QBO to manage my deposits. Everything comes over as a Sales Receipt to Uncategorized Income, and then matches up manually in QBO once my deposits have been made both physically at the bank and then electronically in QBO. I am a solo practitioner physical therapist and Pilates home studio owner running a cash only practice. I don't have time to manage extensive bookkeeping details daily, and the streamlined auto sync via using Cazoomi SyncApps has made it possible to manage a full time 30-35 per week one-hour per patient load, a family and a home (without support staff) thus far.

What do you dislike?

Cost- I pay ~$50/month for the data to sync, and this feels expensive as the two programs should reach a compatibility agreement in my opinion. However, I could not be nearly as streamlined without it, and will continue using this service indefinitely as a result.

Automatic data entering of daily sales and customer information from MindBody to QBO, allowing me to enter the data once and then manage it in QBO with simple tasks and minimal time.

SyncApps review by User

"Very useful once you get used to it."

What do you like best?

I am now able to do use MailChimp as though it fully integrates with NetSuite.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say SyncApps is very intuitive. I had to talk to Support to get it fully set-up, and it required a phone-in Support session that my company had to pay for. (But it was worth it because the Support team was very knowledgeable and friendly, and they answered all my questions.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If there is something you don't understand about the software, just contact Support. They are great and will save you a lot of trouble. It is definitely worth the $50 you have to spend for 30 minutes.

Without SyncApps we wouldn't be able to integrate our MailChimp and NetSuite accounts. We now can send Automated emails and use the data that we are collecting in NetSuite in MailChimp.

SyncApps review by Haley P.
Haley P.

"Cazoomi Sync App: Salesforce to MailChimp Integration"

What do you like best?

I love that the Cazoomi sync app allows our MailChimp contact lists to stay up to date with the latest contact information in Salesforce. With Cazoomi's automatic syncing and the option to sync on demand, I know that we'll always have the correct contact lists ready to go in MailChimp when I need them.

What do you dislike?

There was a bit of a learning curve to make sure that I understood all of the sync settings, and my team experienced a few instances where our Salesforce instance and the MailChimp lists did not match up (probably due to user error!). Otherwise, the tool has worked well.

Cazoomi allows my organization to integrate MailChimp with our Salesforce instance automatically, eliminating the need to manually export and import contact lists between Salesforce and our email tool.

SyncApps review by Gail S.
Gail S.

"SyncApps works well means we serve our clients better!"

What do you like best?

The sync works like they say it does which is really refreshing these days. Because it works, it saves time for myself, my staff and helps us be more efficient in serving our clients better.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - Wish they had more syncs we could use for our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use - not too technical. My recommendation would be to stop putting off implementing it and just do it. You will soon reap the benefits and will be so glad you did.

Duplicate data entry takes time and causes errors. Manually transferring data makes no sense when syncs are available. We have saved time, eliminated errors and have information more quickly than manually entry. This makes us more money, saves us money and helps our clients better. It's a win-win-win!

SyncApps review by Bill  F.
Bill F.

"Quick and easy setup, great features and price. "

What do you like best?

Setup syncapps between Salesforce, mailchimp, constant contact and eventbrite. Existing free integrations for these barely work, cazoomi actually syncs as you would hope and expect.

Note, cazoomi does not add features mailers fall flat on (seeing customers as more than an email address), user friendly list management but cazoomi will save thousands of dollars getting you closer to the dream.

What do you dislike?

Support is great, but don't expect solutions if problems in your system were created by you. For example custom coding in Salesforce that causes record updates to fail will not be cazoomis problem.

Mailchimp - trial, much better than native app.

Eventbrite - better than native app, no extra Salesforce install

Constant Contact - native app no longer supported, cazoomi has lots of options

SyncApps review by Patty B.
Patty B.

"Eliminates a lot of tedious tasks"

What do you like best?

SyncApps lets you automate a time consuming process of syncing contacts and groups from Salesforce to MailChimp.

What do you dislike?

The sync is never in real time, and can't be scheduled to happen in conjunction with a scheduled email. The length of time it takes for a complete sync to happen is often unpredictable, and can be over an hour.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using Mailchimp and Salesforce, SyncApps is a must.

SyncApps is a really helpful link between our CRM software and our email marketing tool.

SyncApps review by Alim C.
Alim C.

"SyncApps is the missing puzzle piece "

What do you like best?

SyncApps is the one stop shop for integrating hundreds of industry standard business apps. SyncApps supports my exact CRM and email marketing platforms, making it a breeze to automate my eCommerce processes through their integrations. The integrations are very useful to startups that cant allot large chunks of time or human resources to digital marketing.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they offered technician support to wire up the integrations on a freelance basis. This way, the integration process is completely expedited. The service would appeal to busy startup executives.

I've bypassed the need for marketing personnel to manage meticulous tasks such as triggering emails through my CRM. Also, I have integrated constant contact to my eCommerce stores for a robust shopping experience.

SyncApps review by Zed A.
Zed A.

"Solves a major gap in the market. Brilliant support!"

What do you like best?

We use this to Sync our mail chimp account withe Microsoft dynamics CRM. Before that, the CRM provider quoted us a hefty price, which made me look elsewhere and in the process we discovered this nifty solution, which worked like a charm.

The software is brilliant, very stable, the support is excellent and they go out of their way to support the clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike about them, however, as someone who is a bit savvy about design, I would recommend SynApps people to invest in a great design and user interface and refresh it a bit.

It feels a bit utilitarian at the moment, however, the most important thing is the stability of the software, which I have no complaints about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software, very stable and most importantly what a great team! Save some money and time, use SyncApp.

It was a nightmare trying to find a solution which connects two very different kind of systems (Mailchimp and dynamics), and we didn't wanted to shell thousands to build a custom integration. So we went for it and have never looked back since.

Saved tonne of effort, money and most importantly time in the process.

SyncApps review by Andy E.
Andy E.

"WOW where do I start? Started off well. Many issues now almost cost me thousands in tax!! CAUTION"

What do you like best?

This review is directly related to the Quickbooks and Mindbody Integration. **please not I have not tried other syncs with this company.

The syncing of the sales receipts was OK but the rest of my user experience was a complete nightmare.

Great support at the start, faded away when I started discovering flaws in the data transfer..

In my opinion I would NOT use these guys for syncing your data as they will completely ruin your quickbooks account (and take no responsibility - "unsyncing is not a service we offer, nor possible in our platform") and then defer responsibility on to their user agreements when you ask for a refund - "we do not offer refunds on data migration or integration as per our stated policy."

What do you dislike?

OK where do I start with this sync app. I would call this company fraudulent, if only for the fact once they have your money aren't interesting in solving problems that have directly resulted from incorrect programming on their end.

Further more I would seriously question if this company did any market research or exploration into the two SASS products they have integrated with. If any of their employees used even just one of the two platforms I would argue this integration could have been exponentially better. They could have also simply asked the right questions in the marketplace, i.e. undergoing some market research of what might users might need before moving forward, could have resulted in an extremely successful outcome.

>>> High hopes, extremely poor delivery.

Instead we are left with something in the middle of doing absolutely sweet F/A and destroying most of your quickbooks data. If it wasn't for the insight of my amazing account I would have literally paid thousands of dollars in tax for "double counting" sales receipts.

So the first real problem with this entire Sync is the fact it does not account for Ezidebit or Merchant transactions. Let's say we have 100 customers on direct debit all paying $10 a week ($1000 in total). Cazoomi will import 100 sales receipts into your quickbooks. Great work! I now have 100 sales receipts in quickbooks that will tell me what products and services were bought (this is a problem in its own that I will explain shortly). Not long after that I will receive $925 into my quickbooks account ($1000-merchant fees of $75)... Instead of matching that transaction with all the sales receipts, the sync will double count the $925 with the $1000, meaning I now end up with $1925 dollars in income recorded in quickbooks.

When I pulled them up on this, this is the response I received:

"Within the list you provided in the first email, the Visa/MC will let you process the credit cards and Direct Debit will allow that form of payment on the front end of the software. So essentially, EziDebit is only a payment processor, payment method will still be Direct Debit, Visa/MC, etc. in SyncApps."

Yeh that's great but unless I ignore the $925 by 'excluding' the Ezidebit deposit then the sync will not match each individual transaction within the deposit. This is the same for any merchant POS or cash deposits.

This is where the sync app logic actually gets confusing... Why and what is the point of this sync? Is it only to place hundreds of my clients on Mindbody into Quickbooks? This part hasn't been explained to me since I joined Cazoomi. If all i'm doing is excluding any REAL transactions, i.e. the money that is placed into my accounts from merchants, and only recording sales receipts imported from Mindbody then this presents a fundamental flaw. There is no checks and balances in the sync - meaning that I am ultimately going to rely on the sync (which is already incorrectly transferring data across to Quickbooks) to tell my accountant the total amount of income received.

This is CRAZY!!

Why would any business owner in their right mind trust this sync? Anyone who is already using this software, please go back and double check your books. You could be paying too much tax or too little. And trust me on this, the IRS won't care what sync you are using to help. These guys obviously don't either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT USE! Read my entire review.

None. Total farce.

SyncApps review by User

"Greatly simplified our organization's syncing of Salesforce & MailChimp"

What do you like best?

Once set up, Cazoomi SyncApps was incredibly seamless and easy to use. It removed our team's need to manually import contacts and contact information into our e-blast tool and has saved countless hours of manual updating. So glad we have this tool. (The nonprofit discount helps too!!)

What do you dislike?

Bugs in the system have led to an inconsistent number of updated contacts. Sometimes we expect a set number of Salesforce contacts to be updated in MailChimp, but the number is less than we expected. We have not been able to resolve this discrepancy.

SyncApps provides quick, easy updates and maintenance of our e-blast tool using the information found in our organization's Salesforce database. Has saved so much time for our internal team!

SyncApps review by Jack Y.
Jack Y.

"Easy to set up, a great selection of apps"

What do you like best?

SyncApps offers a great selection of apps to connect to each other. I can't believe how easy it is to integrate different apps. Configuration steps are well instructed. Supports are very responsive, usually within the same day.

What do you dislike?

Depending on what you're integrating, there MAY be some missing features when it comes to a specific app. For example, I am working on a Dynamics 365 and Constant Contact integration, the client had a valid requirement regarding the campaign event created on date, ended up working with SyncApps' developer to have it fixed. (Echoing what I just said, they are responsive).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not convinced, simply sign up for a trial.

I used SyncApps for integrating two different systems. It's cost effective, instead of re-inventing the wheel, it helps quickly set up integration between two systems.

SyncApps review by Administrator

"Very reliable syncing for Salesforce to MailChimp "

What do you like best?

The ease of use was already excellent, and I really like the recent UI update/redesign.

What do you dislike?

Some of the in app notifications are not particularly relevant to me as a user or our account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a sync solution that you can set up once and be confident it will continue to run reliably with little to no intervention, SyncApps is it. If you run into any issues or have questions about better utilizing features, the support team is very responsive and helpful.

We are using SyncApps to enable very targeted emails with MailChimp that use synced fields from Salesforce.

SyncApps review by Gina H.
Gina H.

"SyncApps works great!"

What do you like best?

Syncapps is easy to use and configure! I was able to set this up in less than 1 day.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any bad experiences. The sync works seamlessly and notifies me when there is a problem.

We are syncing contacts from Salesforce CRM to MailChimp. This allows us to automatically sync our database and send mass emails to them all.

SyncApps review by Pamella Rose F.
Pamella Rose F.

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

SyncApps is straight forward which saves me huge time and effort. This app makes a complex thing look easy around integration. Compared to other apps which only offers free trial period, with limited features this platform is the best.

What do you dislike?

Short free trial period. Unable to explore more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this software if you want to save more time.

Syncing my Salesforce.com contacts to Constant Contact is faster than ever with SyncApps. Using the software makes less error compared to manual input and huge time is saved having more time for other tasks to be done.

SyncApps review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great Support when you really need it!"

What do you like best?

Thanks to Clint and the team, for the fast and efficient response to support queries!! When you need your business to be back up and running, this is the only way it could be done, so thanks again Clint!!!

What do you dislike?

Not knowing how to solve the issue myself. So Clint was great at showing me how we could trouble shoot and resolve the issue that had occured, so we could get the buisness back up and running fast!

Syncing leads from website → Infusion Soft → Netsuite via Cazoomi.

SyncApps review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"John was great!"

What do you like best?

John not only followed up with me at multiple points during our troubleshooting, but he also paid attention to when I said I would quality control a sync and sent another email asking how it went.

What do you dislike?

Wasn't the biggest fan of how to set up profiles when doing the initial configuration. NOTHING was wrong with the support I received from John!

Pipeliner to Mailchimp

SyncApps review by Kent K.
Kent K.

"Works great for our needs"

What do you like best?

In my case this has been a set it and forget it app. We are connecting NetSuite to MailChimp and it runs nightly to sync the information. Works as expected and is inexpensive.

What do you dislike?

The initial setup was confusing when connecting to NetSuite. It connects Contacts, not Customers. I created a few Saved Searches within NetSuite and have Cazoomi using those to determine what to sync. Once I got past this initial hurdle, it went pretty fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are connecting NetSuite, you'll most likely need to create Saved Searches to accomplish your connection goals. Know this up front.

I wanted a hands off approach to pass data from NetSuite to MailChimp. Cazoomi was it. There was the initial hurdle as mentioned above but once I got over that, the results have been perfect. Never a problem syncing.

SyncApps review by Angela B.
Angela B.

"Great sync-app for tracking mailchimp stats in Salesforce"

What do you like best?

We really like that the statistics for opens and click through counts are immediately synced from mailchimp to salesforce. We also really like that it manages unsubscribed contacts for us.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we couldn't get the syncapp to sync the contacts we wanted even though they met the segmentation parameters that we had set up. We switched to "Campaign driven lists" as opposed to using the syncapp segmentation platform.

The biggest problem we solved was making sure we didn't accidentally send communications to people who have previously unsubscribed.

SyncApps review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"Sync Connector for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation and setup of sync profiles that make it more efficient when syncing data across Constant Contact and Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little difficult for non-tech users. Validation process is cumbersome and could use some tweaking.

Use Syncapps to sync campaign members from Salesforce to Constant Contact for social sharing of campaigns for increased profits.

SyncApps review by Sophia H.
Sophia H.

"Intuitive software, reliable customer service"

What do you like best?

I usually can rely on the support team to get back to me within 24 hours. They're professional, and they try to be as helpful as possible.

What do you dislike?

The Cazoomi sync (for Salesforce-MailChimp integration) takes several hours, so advance preparation is required, which is less ideal for an urgent email campaign.

Aside from the time it takes, which I'm not sure is avoidable, and occasional sync failures, the MailChimp-Salesforce works well.

SyncApps review by Jim P.
Jim P.

"Excellent product, does exactly what we need it to do, night after night."

What do you like best?

Reliably connects our CRM with our bulk email marketing system for over 130 (and growing) user accounts, NetSuite and iContact.

What do you dislike?

Well, there isn't much to dislike with SyncApps as we have implemented it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Define your needs carefully up front and compare with the help of the Cazoomi team. Excellent team.

We are able to synchronize our CRM data to our Email Marketing platform for our teaching centers around the country, enabling the centers to reliably target market segments with ease.

SyncApps review by Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.

"Easy Integration with SalesForce & Constant Contact"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly easy to link SalesForce & Constant Contact to have contacts moving between each.

What do you dislike?

We haven't been able to put certain contacts in specific contact groups in Constant Contact.

We have many donors that have donated and we were having to manually send emails and add them to email lists.

SyncApps review by Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

"Best support team I've worked with"

What do you like best?

The cazoomi support for SyncApps is second to none! They're fast to reply, and always communicate in an easy digestible way for me to take action on the projects I'm working on.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I find this to be one of the easiest tools to use, and my customers agree.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret it! Reach out to support--they're awesome.

Integrating our software and syncing with several ERP systems.

SyncApps review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Glitchy but it gets the job done"

What do you like best?

The program is effective and I appreciate the walk through of each page telling you how to link each marketing campaign.

What do you dislike?

Having to link individual campaign, even from the same CRM base is kind of annoying. I feel like there should be some autofills -- like which CRM you're logging into -- since those are going to be constants for each user. Remembering which drop down is what every single time is time consuming. And if you miss one, you have to start all over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a screengrab or a write up of which drop downs apply to your company so that other users are aware of the necessary contigencies for each marketing list. Without that information, it's nearly impossible to use and SyncApps doesn't do a good job of explaining it.

Auto-importing marketing campaigns into our Constant Contact

"Sync app"

What do you like best?

Sync app have lots of connector to that helps to create automation for organization who are using different systems it fill he gap between Netsuite and delivra for us

What do you dislike?

There is not much you can dislike about this app it would be good if sync app can give connector to connect google analytics with Netsuite

We are creating automation with Netsuite and delivra and we are also using connector between Netsuite and velocify auto triggers are set to send out post sale emails to happy customers

SyncApps review by Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

"My favorite tool for Salesforce - MailChimp integration"

What do you like best?

A fully featured and flexible integration tool that I can quickly implement and customize for individual organizations' needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike per se; I have occasionally run in to limits of the tool, but the gaps have always been addressed in future releases and updates!

While I understand it can do so much more - so far it has become my go-to tool for Salesforce-Mailchimp integration. It's so much better than the MailChimp "free" integration, and I have several happy clients as a result. I would not hesitate to give it a try for other integrations.

SyncApps review by User in Internet

"Easy to use interface, powerful integrations, amazing support, highly responsive to new features"

What do you like best?

Cazoomi is really easy to get set up and running, and has a host of integrations that work nicely out of the box - we in particular leverage the NetSuite integrations a lot. Their customer support has always been incredibly responsive and proactive, and I've found them to roll out feature enhancements based on feedback very promptly.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find anything to complain about. You can't edit one sync if another sync is running, which is sometimes a little annoying but easily worked around.

Integration to/from NetSuite into various third party systems such as Mailchimp & Zendesk.

SyncApps review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Quick and easy MailChimp to Salesforce Integration"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to setup. No code is required, just a few clicks and you have your systems integrated. There is also a great discount for nonprofits.

What do you dislike?

The sync app is limited integration to 5 MailChimp for our package but can be increased with an upgraded subscription.

We are using the app to keep our MailChimp lists in sync with our Salesforce contacts and have a record of opens and clicks related to our contacts.

SyncApps review by Storey S.
Storey S.

"Easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

SyncApps has made it super easy to make our email lists!

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything that i don't like about SyncApps.

Syncing our SalesForce lists with Constant Contact to send email newsletters and announcements has been simple with SyncApps. It saves us a ton of time having to create the lists manually.

SyncApps review by Ben I.
Ben I.

"Great Solution, Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

Super Fast Support, Allows us to integrate systems that don't otherwise talk to each other.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations on the Netsuite saved search types / fields

Integrating Marketing & CRM systems. Increased quality of communications, speed & efficiency of our email marketing systems

SyncApps review by Administrator

"Great for Salesforce and Constant Contact"

What do you like best?

Works as advertised. Helps us to sync contacts between our database and Constant Contact.

What do you dislike?

The intial sync setup was more high-level than I would have liked. It was not straight forward or dumbed down so I could understand what I needed to check/not check for syncing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some support was needed to get my settings just right, but overall not difficult to use.

Link between Salesforce and Constant Contact. No more manual exporting/importing.

SyncApps review by Danny B.
Danny B.

"Amazing product, amazing support."

What do you like best?

Flexibility and granular control it gives me. Great customer support

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's an awesome product. Granular control means you have to be careful to test and setup correctly)

Using Syncapps for Salesforce to Mailchimp Sync and EventBrite sync. Genuinely blown away by the power of the product and the responsiveness of the team to all of my questions.

SyncApps review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Solid supported API for popular Apps"

What do you like best?

One of the few products to integrate well with NetSuite ERP

What do you dislike?

If a sync fails then it stops and has to be restarted rather than fail & display 'failed logs' but complete rest of the sync.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product & fantastic team behind it.

ERP & Email Marketing Client database synchronisation + multiple opt-in / opt-out points.

SyncApps review by Devin B.
Devin B.

"Easy to Setup and Use"

What do you like best?

The SyncApp was very straight forward to use. We are syncing NETSUITE to INFUSIONSOFT and this program allowed us to do bi-directional sync from both programs saving us time.

What do you dislike?

Sync Apps is so easy to use and does what we want that I have no dislikes.

Data entry in both systems.

SyncApps review by Haley A.
Haley A.

"Sync Apps has helped us communicate between platforms but it is a bit of a process "

What do you like best?

That it allows salesforce and mail chimp to communicate

What do you dislike?

That it is an extra step in the process and a bit time consuming

We are able to link our accounts on two different platforms. It works with many other platforms besides just mail chimp and salesforce

SyncApps review by Steve L.
Steve L.

"SyncApps review"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Nothing not to likeApp does just what I needed it to doApp does just what I needed it to doApp does just what I needed it to do

Working great to keep my business runningApp does just what I needed it to doApp does just what I needed it to doApp does just what I needed it to do

SyncApps review by Marina S.
Marina S.

"Works ok but not intuitive"

What do you like best?

Allows syncing of Salesforce and Mailchimp

What do you dislike?

Documentation is poorly organized and difficult to understand, leading to confusion about what the many different options actually do. Does not have a workable solution for tracking MailChimp clicks and opens in Salesforce, as it creates duplicate SF campaigns.

SyncApps allows us to sync contacts between MailChimp and Salesforce and be confident that donor communication preferences ar accurate.

SyncApps review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"A Great Tool"

What do you like best?

I have enjoyed the functionality of Sync Apps. In today's world, it is a necessity to have a database that works with your email marketing tools, and Sync Apps provides the connection to do just that.

What do you dislike?

Learning the software. Not that it is complex, but everything has it's learning curve. I am glad for the help resources and videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great option for your business integrations

Syncing database contact with MailChimp EMS. It greatly helps to have an automated solution that will work as our organization grows.

SyncApps review by User

"Great service and customer support"

What do you like best?

I tried several other software to sync my Salesforce contacts to MailChimp. SyncApps was the only program that allowed me to do exactly what I needed. It updates fields, and add/removes contacts from MailChimp lists if they fit or no longer fit the list's criteria.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program acts a little funky, however, the support team is responsive and does a great job of guiding you.

SyncApps is the only program in the market that I found which updates fields, and add/removes contacts from MailChimp lists if they fit or no longer fit the list's criteria. This was extremely valuable to my company.

SyncApps review by Paul F.
Paul F.

"It is a great automated program"

What do you like best?

No more does my company have to worry about transferring leads from salesforce to our email software.

What do you dislike?

I wish I would have had more time with the free trial for mapping leads. This was a feature I was very interested in, but did not have time to try out to see if it works the way I wanted it to.

Salesforce to Constant Contact merger

SyncApps review by Boone K.
Boone K.

"Easy to implement solution for marketers"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to learn. It took me just a couple of hours to go from complete ignorance with the product and how to use it to proficiently.

What do you dislike?

More on the salesforce end-- It's hard to add fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an in-depth knowledge of both the programs you are trying to connect.

To some extent, we are pushing customer data from salesforce to mailchimp.

"Sync Apps was a breeze"

What do you like best?

The ability to merge my Salesforce list with my constant contact list was awesome.

What do you dislike?

It was a little confusing in the beginning, but the online guide made it easy to navigate.

We initially had to do double data entry into Constant Contact and Salesforce. Now we only have to enter into Salesforce and it updates our Constant Contact list

SyncApps review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Frusterating cost for a small business"

What do you like best?

Sync apps automatically syncs our salesforce contacts into constant contact.

What do you dislike?

We had a tool that did what sync apps did for free with substantially more features. Sync apps essentially doubles our cost of using Constant Contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into the price to determine if it makes sense as related to the size of your business.

None - we've managed to continue using our old system until we can find a solution that works from a price standpoint.

SyncApps review by Consultant

"Great for MailChimp/Salesforce Integration"

What do you like best?

Great options for customizing the integration, and great functionality. Responsive support too.

What do you dislike?

That it isn’t free. (But so far, it’s worth it.)

This allows for a great sync between Salesforce and MailChimp (the native app from MailChimp leaves MUCH to be desired). It’s also very easy to review past syncs when an error has occurred.

SyncApps review by David D.
David D.

"Powerful tool and responsive team"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and customization of the tool

Responsiveness of the team

What do you dislike?

Some basic scenarios were not covered by the product (but the team quickly deployed fixes for free)

Advanced mailing list management and synchronization between Salesforce and MailChimp

SyncApps review by Administrator

"Very easy integration and does what is needed. "

What do you like best?

The process of integrating mailchimp with netsuite was quick and easy. Very user friendly and easy to troubleshoot. Once set up it runs itself.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the syncs fail and will have to resync. Doesn't happen often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are trying to integrate Netsuite with Mailchimp, this is all you need. It does everything you need and the support staff is awesome. Go for it.

Our email campaign have a decreased bounce rate and increased clicked and open rate thanks to the integration and being able to use Mailchimp with Netsuite.

SyncApps review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"A multi-tiered solution"

What do you like best?

The ability to work directly with the team at Cazoomi to design and implement improvements to our Customer Support systems.

What do you dislike?

Very little. There may have been some communication challenges due to timezone differences, but beyond that it's been smooth and fruitful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their in-house dev team and engage early with good wireframes and mockups.

There is no native integration point between Zendesk and NetSuite - SyncApps solved that problem for us.

SyncApps review by Margo G.
Margo G.

"Cloud Based Integrations at their Easiest to Use State"

What do you like best?

Everything is so simple. The support team is always so quick and helpful if I ever have a question.

What do you dislike?

Some of the fields in the sync profile can be a bit ambiguous, so I feel like I need more knowledge of Netsuite especially to complete a successful integration.

Turnkey integrations are (pun only slightly intended) key to our customer success.

SyncApps review by Steven H.
Steven H.

"Solid Application with Easy to Use Features"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the customization options within the application. It allows for the best use-case scenarios for highly customized processes.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a bit challenging at times.

SyncApps allows us to connect systems that are otherwise vastly independent. This ability lets us enjoy all of our data in a centralized location.

SyncApps review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"The overall purpose is beneficial but the process is a little bit of a hassle "

What do you like best?

That it allows you to combine two processes into one.

What do you dislike?

The number of steps in the process makes it easy to make a mistake somewhere along the way. I also have a hard time determining how accurate the data transfers are

It allows us to transfer our mailchimp contacts and data back to salesforce

SyncApps review by Stephen P.
Stephen P.

"Simple to set up and works well"

What do you like best?

Easy set-up wizard with contextual help.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is ok, but sometimes I need a little more information about an error for example

Regularly syncing data required by different systems

SyncApps review by Administrator

"Dynamic CRM to Constant Contact "

What do you like best?

Great solution for transferring my CRM contacts to CC so I can engage them through marketing communications and invites.

What do you dislike?

It was a little tough to figure out at first but now that I have the hang of it, it works great!

Connecting my CRM automatically to my marketing system Constant Contact.

SyncApps review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Works Great"

What do you like best?

Set it and forget it. SyncApps does a great job of keeping our marketing data synced with Netsuite.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It does a great job. Sometimes when you're setting it up you have to read the questions twice to understand the setting, but that's minor and easy to figure out.

Keeps our marketing contacts synced with our Netsuite platform.

SyncApps review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"SyncApps provides peace of mind confidence that syncs work!"

What do you like best?

SyncApp is like the Ron Popeil of ovens, just set it and forget it!

What do you dislike?

Wish it could be a little faster in the sync times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what data you want sync'd going into this before the set up.

Connecting front end back end of systems.

SyncApps review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Automates your data flow making you more effective"

What do you like best?

The Cazoomi support is fantastic. The team have been very responsive to our requests to make the integration work as best it can for us. The integration was quick and easy to set up and well explained.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more integrations available between other software that we use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It's great value for money and makes you more productive.

Syncapps integrates our CRM system (Pipeliner) with MailChimp and enables customer data to flow between the two systems. Syncapps is saving us time already and makes feeding information through to our sales team easy.

SyncApps review by Avigayil S.
Avigayil S.

"The customer support is great."

What do you like best?

The customer support is always helpful and responds very quickly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there are some API's that don't exist - for example, automated emails from constant contact do not show up in my Salesforce record. The email list someone is on in Constant Contact does not show up in SalesForce.

Email automation is now easier.

SyncApps review by Administrator

"Solid service with tenacious support!"

What do you like best?

Great support and a solid service for syncing our mailing list to CRM!

What do you dislike?

Sync profile settings are a little clunky and difficult to understand.

Syncapps provides us with the solid integration Mailchimp and ZohoCRM that is critical for managing our community.

SyncApps review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"SyncApps is a good tool to integrate Constant Contact and Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The seamless integration between Constant Contact and Salesforce. I also appreciate the daily automatic list syncs. this is a HUGE time saver!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more customized info that we could bring into Salesforce from constant contact.

Syncing lists daily based on certain criteria, and not having to manually manage lists of contacts.

SyncApps review by Shaun A.
Shaun A.

"something so cheap with excellent service - mmm Really?"

What do you like best?

Yes, Really!

come on - such great value and the support staff (John) was an absolute star helping me get all the non synced (no last name) issue with Zoho and Constant Contact resolved in 24 hours.

thanks John!

What do you dislike?

nothing really - forcing me to add text to dislike something is silly!

having 2 different platforms work together

SyncApps review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Great integration!"

What do you like best?

SyncApps is a reliable platform that ensures that my contacts sync between my NetSuite CRM system and my Constant Contact email lists.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to get a weekly/biweekly report emailed to me to notify me that the system is working properly

SyncApps assists with contact management across different software platforms

SyncApps review by Andrés G.
Andrés G.

"A must have tool for all email marketers "

What do you like best?

This tool allows me to sync critical customer data to my email service provider so I can now focus only on increasing sales.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can't think of for the moment being.

Sync customer information from Netsuite to Mailchimp without the need of a developer.

SyncApps review by Administrator in Commercial Real Estate
Administrator in Commercial Real Estate

"Somewhat Cumbersome to Setup"

What do you like best?

It has the ability to keep contacts updated, when it syncs correctly.

What do you dislike?

Hard to connect the two accounts together. No longer is syncing correctly for me.

Our main goal with SyncApps was to keep our two databases connected and as clean/organized as possible. I'm sure SyncApps has the ability to do so yet it could be more user-friendly in my opinion.

SyncApps review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Works, sometimes"

What do you like best?

Cazoomi Syncapps talks to our CMS/Ticketing program and connects it with Mailchimp, which is pretty important to us. When it works, it works well. It's overall pretty inexpensive

What do you dislike?

It frequently doesn't work. I've had to go into the back end and reset the sync process multiple times, pricing changes sometimes without the ability to get back an old price, and errors can live in the system without any support for months.

Syncing our database with our email client - it does that successfully (in general), but frequently doesn't work.

SyncApps review by Todd M.
Todd M.

"Pipeliner CRM + SyncApps + Marketing Applications = Success"

What do you like best?

Great integration between Pipeliner CRM and 6 different Marketing Applications.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommend.

The ability to keep the contacts in sync and also the auto logging of the emails from those applications is a great way to bring Sales & Marketing departments into alignment.

SyncApps review by Annie A.
Annie A.

"Great product- does it work"

What do you like best?

I need the frequent updates to my many segments for emails. Setting it up and forgetting is good.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if it's working! I'd appreciate emails telling me how many new emails have been updated and into which lists the have been updated. I would be extremely impressed with this product and recommend highly if I had that.

Email updated into segments.

SyncApps review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome customer support"

What do you like best?

Love how fast the response time is. The team answered all of my questions and helped me really quickly.

What do you dislike?

It's to be determined. I would like to try the product in many mote scenarios.

Greater integration between my crm and email platform

SyncApps review by Consultant in Consumer Services
Consultant in Consumer Services

"Great Application!"

What do you like best?

Simple interface and easy setup are what I like best. We got on board and syncing our data in just one day!

What do you dislike?

The user experience on the dashboard and on the platform itself. As a new user of the product, it was quite unclear how and where to start. But overall, SyncApps is a great solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use SyncApps for Salesforce.com to Constant Contact integration.

Salesforce.com to Constant Contact – fast and easy syncing of contacts from our CRM to our marketing automation software.

SyncApps review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Great for syncing Constant Contact with Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Best part of the app is the ability to customize and configure the sync based on my unique system and process requirements.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. The app and support provided by the company is great.

Seamless connection between two disparate systems

SyncApps review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Customer service is great. I always get answers to my questions quickly and professionally."

What do you like best?

The synchronization works well. The sync profile set up took a bit of understanding, but I received really great and timely help from customer service. Clint is awesome!

What do you dislike?

I wish the sync app would update lead records in Salesforce so our workflows and processes would work. Currently it syncs campaign responses but doesn't update the lead record so there is no trigger for workflows.

Syncing Constant Contact and Salesforce. We are able to see campaign activity quickly without having to manually input.

SyncApps review by Derrick C.
Derrick C.

"Amazing product"

What do you like best?

Amazing product. Has done everything we've asked of it and expected

What do you dislike?

At this point we have not dislikes as it's doing all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend

We use it daily to figure things out around our hectic office environment

SyncApps review by Wendy H.
Wendy H.

"Very fast service!"

What do you like best?

They send me links on how to reset what is needed.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING! :) Every time I need help, they are there quickly to respond.

Synapps assist in bringing in orders from one software to another for our trade shows.

SyncApps review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Easy"

What do you like best?

It was easy to set up and I haven't had to do anything to maintain it.

What do you dislike?

I wish it mad more capabilities with a free subscription

Importing contacts from Constant Contact into our Zoho CRM. It's free.

SyncApps review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Works well."

What do you like best?

That once things are set up it just works

What do you dislike?

Not much overall, the experience has been good.

Trying to keep our mailing list aligned with an ever-changing list of contacts in Salesforce. Things have gotten much better since we added Cazoomi

SyncApps review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Zoho > Mailchimp"

What do you like best?

Straight forward configurations, error logs, and quality support.

What do you dislike?

Add-on pricing structure is a bit bulky but also not a large issue.

The Zoho CRM to Mailchimp integration from Zoho lacked many critical features. SyncApps addressed all of these issues and more.

SyncApps review by Consultant

"Good app - some faults"

What do you like best?

You can sync on demand, multiple times in a day. Set up is fairly straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes syncing doesn't sync all campaign members the first time you click the sync button and may require multiple syncs.

Syncing b/n Salesforce and Mailchimp.

SyncApps review by Gregory C.
Gregory C.

"NetSuite connector review"

What do you like best?

Simply put, everything worked as described, was easy to implement and functioned exactly as expected.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I could say I disliked about the product.

Synchronizing out live MailChimp customer list with our ERP system...saved us hours per week.

SyncApps review by User in Computer Software

"Great experience with the product and support team"

What do you like best?

The tool is very easy to use, has optional complex aspect and the support is extremely responsive and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

To date, any issue we've had support has come back with a solution.

The tool helps to 100% automate programs by bridging the gap between a CRM platform and a Marketing Automation platform. We are seeing the benefit with many of our clients that we've on-boarded to different types of tools to offer a well rounded solution.

SyncApps review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"NetSuite and ZenDesk"

What do you like best?

It provides some sync functionality between ZenDesk and NetSuite.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of additional details we would like to sync, but it is not possible to do.

Sync data between ZenDesk and NetSuite.

SyncApps review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Good customer support"

What do you like best?

Been using Cazoomi for year. Customer support is great and responsive!

What do you dislike?

Was a bit pricey for one sync. But changed plans.

syncing with Highrise and Constant Contact

SyncApps review by Administrator

"Fantastic service. Well worth it!"

What do you like best?

The effectiveness and speed of the process is great - takes about 5 minutes total to get all our Salesforce contacts loaded to Constant Contact.

What do you dislike?

There are a few too many steps in the process and it takes reminding each time to remember them.

Speeding up the process of getting SF contacts to Constant Contact! Time saver!

SyncApps review by User

"Excellent value; great customer service"

What do you like best?

Support is very responsive and open to making changes based on our requests.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven't had any poor experiences so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setting up the integration is easy, and the monthly fees are very reasonable. Customer support is the best part--they are very responsive and helpful to any question I submit, from a simple question to an enhancement request.

Integration between our CRM and marketing automation software.

SyncApps review by Administrator

"This app made it so much easier for me to connect data between platforms."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, powerful analytics, and consistent reliability.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a thing. The service is excellent. Nothing to change except offer more data sources!

It took effort and guesswork out of my data syncing process. So glad to hand that portion off to them and let them maintain it. Very worth the money.

SyncApps review by Jobany B.
Jobany B.

"Excellent Back End Pprogram"

What do you like best?

The programs linked are salesforce and constant contact perfectly.

What do you dislike?

A little difficult to use at times for new users.

Our salesforce and constant contact communicate now eliminating double entry.

SyncApps review by Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.

"Decent"

What do you like best?

The idea of it. I like the idea of Cazoomi but it's doesn't quote work for me.

What do you dislike?

Bad support. Not enough documentation that's easy to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother trying to do it yourself. Find someone to implement for you.

MBO > IFS.

SyncApps review by Administrator

"Very difficult to configue - our IT department can't even figure it out"

What do you like best?

haven't been able to use it yet - not as advertiosed

What do you dislike?

pretty much everything about it so far- we have been unable to implemetn

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't

no benefits - jsut problems

SyncApps review by Lauri L.
Lauri L.

"Cazoomi and Constant Contact and Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The integration of Constant Contact to Salesforce

What do you dislike?

Unclear description of the sync app before I signed on

Can't have a unique area in Salesforce to show activity history

SyncApps review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use once set up "

What do you like best?

It is convenient to have an app that can link my CRM with my email campaigns so that I don't have to double down on my efforts entering info into two platforms

What do you dislike?

The initial setup was kind of confusing and it took us a couple tries.

As I stated in the first question it eliminates the needs for me to enter the same information into two separate platforms, ensuring I don't miss a contact

"Salesforce/Constant Contact integration"

What do you like best?

That I only need to add information in one place, and it filters appropriately to multiple formats.

What do you dislike?

Removal of information must be done across each format we use (Salesforce & Constant Contact).

Immediate email blasts that are integrated with our CRM. This has created brand recognition for my team.

SyncApps review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Would not recommend"

What do you like best?

Initially, I was pleased that they had an app the integrated our CRM, since this specific compatibility is usually difficult to come by.

What do you dislike?

The setup process was cumbersome and the UI was less than intuitive. The flow also gave options for setting up features that you would later learn are paid add ons.

Syncing marketing automation with a CRM.