SyncApps

SyncApps integration platform allows any business to create software integrations using a simple point & press interface.

Work for SyncApps?

Learning about SyncApps?

SyncApps Reviews

Ask SyncApps a Question
Showing 109 SyncApps reviews
SyncApps review by Yathukulan K.
Yathukulan K.

"Best Sync App!"

What do you like best?

Easy use of platform, Simple integration, Hassle free setup, Clarity in reports and Price!

The best thing about syncapps is, it saved us almost 6 hours in a week. We used to manually download and upload datas through CSV, Since cazoomi that time is transferred to do better things.

Use the app without any second thought, This is one of the apps we have ever used and bought. It does the sync perfectly without any problem. No IT person was needed. We set the report in netsuite and added the key accordingly and in matter of minutes all got sorted.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing as of now as its serving the purpose of why we bought it. Add -ons can be with a certain package. instead of additional purchases. This is the only thing i didnt like obviously :) But other than that you cannot complain any other features on the app. This does the job what we have signed up for.

Another issue was, when credit card got expired, we could have got a courtesy call to let us know that there was problem with the payment, but no calls whatsoever. Only e-mail which went into spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Data exchange from netsuite to Mailchimp

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SyncApps
SyncApps review by Margo G.
Margo G.

"Best support ever"

What do you like best?

The tech support is fast, efficient, and always helpful. I love working with Clint and Nugroho, and I have even nominated Nugroho for being employee of the week at my very own company! They are always willing to work with us and ask the right kinds of questions to make sure we are implementing the proper solution in the best way possible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Maybe just the time difference, but even being 12 hours apart I still find I get prompt responses while other times I have to wait 12 hours. But not a big deal. They are so helpful when they respond that honestly There is really not to much to dislike at all! If only they would come work FOR us!

Our customers are able to easily integrate the customizations without our software to the custom fields in their ERP. It helps deal with the mess of Desktop integrations, because everything being cloud hosted makes the integrations so much smoother.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

SyncApps review by Joana Iva C.
Joana Iva C.

"Constant Contact for Salesforce "

What do you like best?

I like the method to sync my Salesforce contacts and leads easily to Constant Contact individual Lists.

Constant Contact lists are very difficult to sync to Salesforce using manual importing methods. Using Syncapps let myself easily connect the systems to each other and using scheduling I can not have to log back into SyncApps since the integration runs by itself.

What do you dislike?

The steps in setting up are simple, the first step could be improved to allow me to set up faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial since if the integration setup is done Syncapps give me 2 extra weeks to try it. 28 days!

We solved our manual list synchronization and marketing automation list integration to Salesforce issues by using Syncapps. It not only saved my team time each week yet improved the way our process for emailing our customers in a timely manner.

Constant Contact list management takes me a few hours each week needing many list edits. With this integration to Salesforce it is easy to move the data back and forth saving the marketing team many hours.

Major benefit is to see the Constant Contact opens of each client, clicks too and act upon each by our sales people locally. Amazing product!

SyncApps review by Jillian K.
Jillian K.

"SyncApps: The Good, The Bad, and the Annoying"

What do you like best?

I like that this has allowed us to have an easier time integrating our CRM solution to our email marketing software and has simplified our workflow for us.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we only have 5 sync profiles. I would like to have more and not have to pay out the butt for it. Additionally, if you do not have admin rights within your CRM solution, it makes it MUCH more difficult to set it up yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have admin rights in SalesForce or it can hold up your process

It has provided us with a solution to connect our CRM solution to our email marketing solution so we can make sure that our entire database is in communication with us at every turn.

SyncApps review by Emily F.
Emily F.

"SyncApps Makes Your Job Easier"

What do you like best?

I like that it automatically syncs my CRM and email marketing contacts daily. Once you set it up you're all done.

What do you dislike?

If you want to sync more than one contact list you have to pay extra. Other than that SyncApps is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to sync Salesforce or other CRM data to your email management system, this software is the answer! You get the first sync profile for free, so it definitely worth your time to try it out.

Before I had to manually export data from our CRM (Salesforce) and then import it into Constant Contact, which was very time consuming. The benefit that SyncApps delivers is time savings! Which in turn gives me more time to drive sales instead of managing contacts.

SyncApps review by Mohsin T.
Mohsin T.

"Sync App Netsuite and Delivra Integration"

What do you like best?

The Syncapp is seemless integration between our CRM and Email platform. Its very quick and easy to understand app where you can easily setup sync with minimal knowledge about Netsuite

What do you dislike?

Sometime it seems like CC work in different timezone and to get free review training either we need to stay late in office or come early. but that's worth

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely yes

We wanted to setup content specific emails and email should be also sent based on specific triggers which could be achieved only if NetSuite and Delivra are talking to eachother.

SyncApps review by User

"Sync Apps Netsuite to MailChimp"

What do you like best?

Super Easy to set up and has automatic syncs!

I really liked the helpful notes on the right hand side while I completed the integration

The support documentation was extremely useful

What do you dislike?

Some of the project numbers and tags from Netsuite aren't straightforward but Sync Apps support was very friendly and helpful and was able to fix my problems.

I wish there were more videos of various syncs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to read the supporting documentation and things will go smoothly. If you ever have problems don't hesitate to contact support they reply quickly, extremely friendly and go the distance to make sure your problem is resolved. Clint and Nugroho were both extremely helpful!

I am integrating our CRM with a Marketing Management system through MailChimp. This has been extremely useful as it allows us to properly track our lead sources and finely target our multiple segments

SyncApps review by Kate H.
Kate H.

"Sync MindBody with Quickbooks Online"

What do you like best?

Once programmed, this is a seamless and very effective way for my client, accounting and sales information to drop into my bookkeeping software (QBO). I don't have to do anything other than add and schedule my clients in MindBody, complete my sales for the day in MindBody, and then login to QBO to manage my deposits. Everything comes over as a Sales Receipt to Uncategorized Income, and then matches up manually in QBO once my deposits have been made both physically at the bank and then electronically in QBO. I am a solo practitioner physical therapist and Pilates home studio owner running a cash only practice. I don't have time to manage extensive bookkeeping details daily, and the streamlined auto sync via using Cazoomi SyncApps has made it possible to manage a full time 30-35 per week one-hour per patient load, a family and a home (without support staff) thus far.

What do you dislike?

Cost- I pay ~$50/month for the data to sync, and this feels expensive as the two programs should reach a compatibility agreement in my opinion. However, I could not be nearly as streamlined without it, and will continue using this service indefinitely as a result.

Automatic data entering of daily sales and customer information from MindBody to QBO, allowing me to enter the data once and then manage it in QBO with simple tasks and minimal time.

SyncApps review by User

"Very useful once you get used to it."

What do you like best?

I am now able to do use MailChimp as though it fully integrates with NetSuite.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say SyncApps is very intuitive. I had to talk to Support to get it fully set-up, and it required a phone-in Support session that my company had to pay for. (But it was worth it because the Support team was very knowledgeable and friendly, and they answered all my questions.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If there is something you don't understand about the software, just contact Support. They are great and will save you a lot of trouble. It is definitely worth the $50 you have to spend for 30 minutes.

Without SyncApps we wouldn't be able to integrate our MailChimp and NetSuite accounts. We now can send Automated emails and use the data that we are collecting in NetSuite in MailChimp.

SyncApps review by Haley P.
Haley P.

"Cazoomi Sync App: Salesforce to MailChimp Integration"

What do you like best?

I love that the Cazoomi sync app allows our MailChimp contact lists to stay up to date with the latest contact information in Salesforce. With Cazoomi's automatic syncing and the option to sync on demand, I know that we'll always have the correct contact lists ready to go in MailChimp when I need them.

What do you dislike?

There was a bit of a learning curve to make sure that I understood all of the sync settings, and my team experienced a few instances where our Salesforce instance and the MailChimp lists did not match up (probably due to user error!). Otherwise, the tool has worked well.

Cazoomi allows my organization to integrate MailChimp with our Salesforce instance automatically, eliminating the need to manually export and import contact lists between Salesforce and our email tool.

SyncApps review by Gail S.
Gail S.

"SyncApps works well means we serve our clients better!"

What do you like best?

The sync works like they say it does which is really refreshing these days. Because it works, it saves time for myself, my staff and helps us be more efficient in serving our clients better.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - Wish they had more syncs we could use for our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use - not too technical. My recommendation would be to stop putting off implementing it and just do it. You will soon reap the benefits and will be so glad you did.

Duplicate data entry takes time and causes errors. Manually transferring data makes no sense when syncs are available. We have saved time, eliminated errors and have information more quickly than manually entry. This makes us more money, saves us money and helps our clients better. It's a win-win-win!

SyncApps review by Bill  F.
Bill F.

"Quick and easy setup, great features and price. "

What do you like best?

Setup syncapps between Salesforce, mailchimp, constant contact and eventbrite. Existing free integrations for these barely work, cazoomi actually syncs as you would hope and expect.

Note, cazoomi does not add features mailers fall flat on (seeing customers as more than an email address), user friendly list management but cazoomi will save thousands of dollars getting you closer to the dream.

What do you dislike?

Support is great, but don't expect solutions if problems in your system were created by you. For example custom coding in Salesforce that causes record updates to fail will not be cazoomis problem.

Mailchimp - trial, much better than native app.

Eventbrite - better than native app, no extra Salesforce install

Constant Contact - native app no longer supported, cazoomi has lots of options

SyncApps review by Patty B.
Patty B.

"Eliminates a lot of tedious tasks"

What do you like best?

SyncApps lets you automate a time consuming process of syncing contacts and groups from Salesforce to MailChimp.

What do you dislike?

The sync is never in real time, and can't be scheduled to happen in conjunction with a scheduled email. The length of time it takes for a complete sync to happen is often unpredictable, and can be over an hour.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using Mailchimp and Salesforce, SyncApps is a must.

SyncApps is a really helpful link between our CRM software and our email marketing tool.

SyncApps review by Alim C.
Alim C.

"SyncApps is the missing puzzle piece "

What do you like best?

SyncApps is the one stop shop for integrating hundreds of industry standard business apps. SyncApps supports my exact CRM and email marketing platforms, making it a breeze to automate my eCommerce processes through their integrations. The integrations are very useful to startups that cant allot large chunks of time or human resources to digital marketing.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they offered technician support to wire up the integrations on a freelance basis. This way, the integration process is completely expedited. The service would appeal to busy startup executives.

I've bypassed the need for marketing personnel to manage meticulous tasks such as triggering emails through my CRM. Also, I have integrated constant contact to my eCommerce stores for a robust shopping experience.

SyncApps review by Zed A.
Zed A.

"Solves a major gap in the market. Brilliant support!"

What do you like best?

We use this to Sync our mail chimp account withe Microsoft dynamics CRM. Before that, the CRM provider quoted us a hefty price, which made me look elsewhere and in the process we discovered this nifty solution, which worked like a charm.

The software is brilliant, very stable, the support is excellent and they go out of their way to support the clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike about them, however, as someone who is a bit savvy about design, I would recommend SynApps people to invest in a great design and user interface and refresh it a bit.

It feels a bit utilitarian at the moment, however, the most important thing is the stability of the software, which I have no complaints about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software, very stable and most importantly what a great team! Save some money and time, use SyncApp.

It was a nightmare trying to find a solution which connects two very different kind of systems (Mailchimp and dynamics), and we didn't wanted to shell thousands to build a custom integration. So we went for it and have never looked back since.

Saved tonne of effort, money and most importantly time in the process.

SyncApps review by Andy E.
Andy E.

"WOW where do I start? Started off well. Many issues now almost cost me thousands in tax!! CAUTION"

What do you like best?

This review is directly related to the Quickbooks and Mindbody Integration. **please not I have not tried other syncs with this company.

The syncing of the sales receipts was OK but the rest of my user experience was a complete nightmare.

Great support at the start, faded away when I started discovering flaws in the data transfer..

In my opinion I would NOT use these guys for syncing your data as they will completely ruin your quickbooks account (and take no responsibility - "unsyncing is not a service we offer, nor possible in our platform") and then defer responsibility on to their user agreements when you ask for a refund - "we do not offer refunds on data migration or integration as per our stated policy."

What do you dislike?

OK where do I start with this sync app. I would call this company fraudulent, if only for the fact once they have your money aren't interesting in solving problems that have directly resulted from incorrect programming on their end.

Further more I would seriously question if this company did any market research or exploration into the two SASS products they have integrated with. If any of their employees used even just one of the two platforms I would argue this integration could have been exponentially better. They could have also simply asked the right questions in the marketplace, i.e. undergoing some market research of what might users might need before moving forward, could have resulted in an extremely successful outcome.

>>> High hopes, extremely poor delivery.

Instead we are left with something in the middle of doing absolutely sweet F/A and destroying most of your quickbooks data. If it wasn't for the insight of my amazing account I would have literally paid thousands of dollars in tax for "double counting" sales receipts.

So the first real problem with this entire Sync is the fact it does not account for Ezidebit or Merchant transactions. Let's say we have 100 customers on direct debit all paying $10 a week ($1000 in total). Cazoomi will import 100 sales receipts into your quickbooks. Great work! I now have 100 sales receipts in quickbooks that will tell me what products and services were bought (this is a problem in its own that I will explain shortly). Not long after that I will receive $925 into my quickbooks account ($1000-merchant fees of $75)... Instead of matching that transaction with all the sales receipts, the sync will double count the $925 with the $1000, meaning I now end up with $1925 dollars in income recorded in quickbooks.

When I pulled them up on this, this is the response I received:

"Within the list you provided in the first email, the Visa/MC will let you process the credit cards and Direct Debit will allow that form of payment on the front end of the software. So essentially, EziDebit is only a payment processor, payment method will still be Direct Debit, Visa/MC, etc. in SyncApps."

Yeh that's great but unless I ignore the $925 by 'excluding' the Ezidebit deposit then the sync will not match each individual transaction within the deposit. This is the same for any merchant POS or cash deposits.

This is where the sync app logic actually gets confusing... Why and what is the point of this sync? Is it only to place hundreds of my clients on Mindbody into Quickbooks? This part hasn't been explained to me since I joined Cazoomi. If all i'm doing is excluding any REAL transactions, i.e. the money that is placed into my accounts from merchants, and only recording sales receipts imported from Mindbody then this presents a fundamental flaw. There is no checks and balances in the sync - meaning that I am ultimately going to rely on the sync (which is already incorrectly transferring data across to Quickbooks) to tell my accountant the total amount of income received.

This is CRAZY!!

Why would any business owner in their right mind trust this sync? Anyone who is already using this software, please go back and double check your books. You could be paying too much tax or too little. And trust me on this, the IRS won't care what sync you are using to help. These guys obviously don't either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT USE! Read my entire review.

None. Total farce.

SyncApps review by User

"Greatly simplified our organization's syncing of Salesforce & MailChimp"

What do you like best?

Once set up, Cazoomi SyncApps was incredibly seamless and easy to use. It removed our team's need to manually import contacts and contact information into our e-blast tool and has saved countless hours of manual updating. So glad we have this tool. (The nonprofit discount helps too!!)

What do you dislike?

Bugs in the system have led to an inconsistent number of updated contacts. Sometimes we expect a set number of Salesforce contacts to be updated in MailChimp, but the number is less than we expected. We have not been able to resolve this discrepancy.

SyncApps provides quick, easy updates and maintenance of our e-blast tool using the information found in our organization's Salesforce database. Has saved so much time for our internal team!

SyncApps review by Jack Y.
Jack Y.

"Easy to set up, a great selection of apps"

What do you like best?

SyncApps offers a great selection of apps to connect to each other. I can't believe how easy it is to integrate different apps. Configuration steps are well instructed. Supports are very responsive, usually within the same day.

What do you dislike?

Depending on what you're integrating, there MAY be some missing features when it comes to a specific app. For example, I am working on a Dynamics 365 and Constant Contact integration, the client had a valid requirement regarding the campaign event created on date, ended up working with SyncApps' developer to have it fixed. (Echoing what I just said, they are responsive).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not convinced, simply sign up for a trial.

I used SyncApps for integrating two different systems. It's cost effective, instead of re-inventing the wheel, it helps quickly set up integration between two systems.

SyncApps review by Administrator

"Very reliable syncing for Salesforce to MailChimp "

What do you like best?

The ease of use was already excellent, and I really like the recent UI update/redesign.

What do you dislike?

Some of the in app notifications are not particularly relevant to me as a user or our account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a sync solution that you can set up once and be confident it will continue to run reliably with little to no intervention, SyncApps is it. If you run into any issues or have questions about better utilizing features, the support team is very responsive and helpful.

We are using SyncApps to enable very targeted emails with MailChimp that use synced fields from Salesforce.

SyncApps review by Gina H.
Gina H.

"SyncApps works great!"

What do you like best?

Syncapps is easy to use and configure! I was able to set this up in less than 1 day.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any bad experiences. The sync works seamlessly and notifies me when there is a problem.

We are syncing contacts from Salesforce CRM to MailChimp. This allows us to automatically sync our database and send mass emails to them all.

SyncApps review by Pamella Rose F.
Pamella Rose F.

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

SyncApps is straight forward which saves me huge time and effort. This app makes a complex thing look easy around integration. Compared to other apps which only offers free trial period, with limited features this platform is the best.

What do you dislike?

Short free trial period. Unable to explore more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this software if you want to save more time.

Syncing my Salesforce.com contacts to Constant Contact is faster than ever with SyncApps. Using the software makes less error compared to manual input and huge time is saved having more time for other tasks to be done.

SyncApps review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great Support when you really need it!"

What do you like best?

Thanks to Clint and the team, for the fast and efficient response to support queries!! When you need your business to be back up and running, this is the only way it could be done, so thanks again Clint!!!

What do you dislike?

Not knowing how to solve the issue myself. So Clint was great at showing me how we could trouble shoot and resolve the issue that had occured, so we could get the buisness back up and running fast!

Syncing leads from website → Infusion Soft → Netsuite via Cazoomi.

SyncApps review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"John was great!"

What do you like best?

John not only followed up with me at multiple points during our troubleshooting, but he also paid attention to when I said I would quality control a sync and sent another email asking how it went.

What do you dislike?

Wasn't the biggest fan of how to set up profiles when doing the initial configuration. NOTHING was wrong with the support I received from John!

Pipeliner to Mailchimp

SyncApps review by Kent K.
Kent K.

"Works great for our needs"

What do you like best?

In my case this has been a set it and forget it app. We are connecting NetSuite to MailChimp and it runs nightly to sync the information. Works as expected and is inexpensive.

What do you dislike?

The initial setup was confusing when connecting to NetSuite. It connects Contacts, not Customers. I created a few Saved Searches within NetSuite and have Cazoomi using those to determine what to sync. Once I got past this initial hurdle, it went pretty fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are connecting NetSuite, you'll most likely need to create Saved Searches to accomplish your connection goals. Know this up front.

I wanted a hands off approach to pass data from NetSuite to MailChimp. Cazoomi was it. There was the initial hurdle as mentioned above but once I got over that, the results have been perfect. Never a problem syncing.

SyncApps review by Angela B.
Angela B.

"Great sync-app for tracking mailchimp stats in Salesforce"

What do you like best?

We really like that the statistics for opens and click through counts are immediately synced from mailchimp to salesforce. We also really like that it manages unsubscribed contacts for us.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we couldn't get the syncapp to sync the contacts we wanted even though they met the segmentation parameters that we had set up. We switched to "Campaign driven lists" as opposed to using the syncapp segmentation platform.

The biggest problem we solved was making sure we didn't accidentally send communications to people who have previously unsubscribed.

SyncApps review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"Sync Connector for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation and setup of sync profiles that make it more efficient when syncing data across Constant Contact and Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little difficult for non-tech users. Validation process is cumbersome and could use some tweaking.

Use Syncapps to sync campaign members from Salesforce to Constant Contact for social sharing of campaigns for increased profits.

SyncApps review by Sophia H.
Sophia H.

"Intuitive software, reliable customer service"

What do you like best?

I usually can rely on the support team to get back to me within 24 hours. They're professional, and they try to be as helpful as possible.

What do you dislike?

The Cazoomi sync (for Salesforce-MailChimp integration) takes several hours, so advance preparation is required, which is less ideal for an urgent email campaign.

Aside from the time it takes, which I'm not sure is avoidable, and occasional sync failures, the MailChimp-Salesforce works well.

SyncApps review by Jim P.
Jim P.

"Excellent product, does exactly what we need it to do, night after night."

What do you like best?

Reliably connects our CRM with our bulk email marketing system for over 130 (and growing) user accounts, NetSuite and iContact.

What do you dislike?

Well, there isn't much to dislike with SyncApps as we have implemented it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Define your needs carefully up front and compare with the help of the Cazoomi team. Excellent team.

We are able to synchronize our CRM data to our Email Marketing platform for our teaching centers around the country, enabling the centers to reliably target market segments with ease.

SyncApps review by Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.

"Easy Integration with SalesForce & Constant Contact"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly easy to link SalesForce & Constant Contact to have contacts moving between each.

What do you dislike?

We haven't been able to put certain contacts in specific contact groups in Constant Contact.

We have many donors that have donated and we were having to manually send emails and add them to email lists.

SyncApps review by Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

"Best support team I've worked with"

What do you like best?

The cazoomi support for SyncApps is second to none! They're fast to reply, and always communicate in an easy digestible way for me to take action on the projects I'm working on.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I find this to be one of the easiest tools to use, and my customers agree.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret it! Reach out to support--they're awesome.

Integrating our software and syncing with several ERP systems.

SyncApps review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Glitchy but it gets the job done"

What do you like best?

The program is effective and I appreciate the walk through of each page telling you how to link each marketing campaign.

What do you dislike?

Having to link individual campaign, even from the same CRM base is kind of annoying. I feel like there should be some autofills -- like which CRM you're logging into -- since those are going to be constants for each user. Remembering which drop down is what every single time is time consuming. And if you miss one, you have to start all over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a screengrab or a write up of which drop downs apply to your company so that other users are aware of the necessary contigencies for each marketing list. Without that information, it's nearly impossible to use and SyncApps doesn't do a good job of explaining it.

Auto-importing marketing campaigns into our Constant Contact

SyncApps review by Administrator

"Great customer service! "

What do you like best?

The representative I interacted with, John, was very quick to help me resolve my issue (something that has been causing me a lot of headache and problem). He was quick to answer and very helpful. I was able to resolve my issue on the very first interaction.

What do you dislike?

Initally I did have problems with account setup, but at this time, I no longer have any problems. From when I first began using the service, it appears customer service and account support has substantially improved.

I was having issues with our the Salesforce to Constant Contact integration, but are now resolved. This integration, however, has allowed our company to sync email address from Salesforce into our email distribution list in Constant Contact.

"Sync app"

What do you like best?

Sync app have lots of connector to that helps to create automation for organization who are using different systems it fill he gap between Netsuite and delivra for us

What do you dislike?

There is not much you can dislike about this app it would be good if sync app can give connector to connect google analytics with Netsuite

We are creating automation with Netsuite and delivra and we are also using connector between Netsuite and velocify auto triggers are set to send out post sale emails to happy customers

SyncApps review by Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

"My favorite tool for Salesforce - MailChimp integration"

What do you like best?

A fully featured and flexible integration tool that I can quickly implement and customize for individual organizations' needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike per se; I have occasionally run in to limits of the tool, but the gaps have always been addressed in future releases and updates!

While I understand it can do so much more - so far it has become my go-to tool for Salesforce-Mailchimp integration. It's so much better than the MailChimp "free" integration, and I have several happy clients as a result. I would not hesitate to give it a try for other integrations.

SyncApps review by User in Internet

"Easy to use interface, powerful integrations, amazing support, highly responsive to new features"

What do you like best?

Cazoomi is really easy to get set up and running, and has a host of integrations that work nicely out of the box - we in particular leverage the NetSuite integrations a lot. Their customer support has always been incredibly responsive and proactive, and I've found them to roll out feature enhancements based on feedback very promptly.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find anything to complain about. You can't edit one sync if another sync is running, which is sometimes a little annoying but easily worked around.

Integration to/from NetSuite into various third party systems such as Mailchimp & Zendesk.

SyncApps review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Quick and easy MailChimp to Salesforce Integration"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to setup. No code is required, just a few clicks and you have your systems integrated. There is also a great discount for nonprofits.

What do you dislike?

The sync app is limited integration to 5 MailChimp for our package but can be increased with an upgraded subscription.

We are using the app to keep our MailChimp lists in sync with our Salesforce contacts and have a record of opens and clicks related to our contacts.

SyncApps review by Storey S.
Storey S.

"Easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

SyncApps has made it super easy to make our email lists!

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything that i don't like about SyncApps.

Syncing our SalesForce lists with Constant Contact to send email newsletters and announcements has been simple with SyncApps. It saves us a ton of time having to create the lists manually.

SyncApps review by Ben I.
Ben I.

"Great Solution, Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

Super Fast Support, Allows us to integrate systems that don't otherwise talk to each other.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations on the Netsuite saved search types / fields

Integrating Marketing & CRM systems. Increased quality of communications, speed & efficiency of our email marketing systems

SyncApps review by Administrator

"Great for Salesforce and Constant Contact"

What do you like best?

Works as advertised. Helps us to sync contacts between our database and Constant Contact.

What do you dislike?

The intial sync setup was more high-level than I would have liked. It was not straight forward or dumbed down so I could understand what I needed to check/not check for syncing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some support was needed to get my settings just right, but overall not difficult to use.

Link between Salesforce and Constant Contact. No more manual exporting/importing.

SyncApps review by Danny B.
Danny B.

"Amazing product, amazing support."

What do you like best?

Flexibility and granular control it gives me. Great customer support

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's an awesome product. Granular control means you have to be careful to test and setup correctly)

Using Syncapps for Salesforce to Mailchimp Sync and EventBrite sync. Genuinely blown away by the power of the product and the responsiveness of the team to all of my questions.

SyncApps review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Solid supported API for popular Apps"

What do you like best?

One of the few products to integrate well with NetSuite ERP

What do you dislike?

If a sync fails then it stops and has to be restarted rather than fail & display 'failed logs' but complete rest of the sync.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product & fantastic team behind it.

ERP & Email Marketing Client database synchronisation + multiple opt-in / opt-out points.

SyncApps review by Devin B.
Devin B.

"Easy to Setup and Use"

What do you like best?

The SyncApp was very straight forward to use. We are syncing NETSUITE to INFUSIONSOFT and this program allowed us to do bi-directional sync from both programs saving us time.

What do you dislike?

Sync Apps is so easy to use and does what we want that I have no dislikes.

Data entry in both systems.

SyncApps review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great customer service "

What do you like best?

I needed help with syncing two programs and they were very responsive and helped find a solution to my needs, regardless of the level of difficulty. Their software allows my different software to communicate and that’s much needed

What do you dislike?

My sync profile was missing capabilities that should have already been available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to connect two technologies that are material to your business, I highly recommend SyncApps

Communicating volusion to constant contact

SyncApps review by Haley A.
Haley A.

"Sync Apps has helped us communicate between platforms but it is a bit of a process "

What do you like best?

That it allows salesforce and mail chimp to communicate

What do you dislike?

That it is an extra step in the process and a bit time consuming

We are able to link our accounts on two different platforms. It works with many other platforms besides just mail chimp and salesforce

SyncApps review by Steve L.
Steve L.

"SyncApps review"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Nothing not to likeApp does just what I needed it to doApp does just what I needed it to doApp does just what I needed it to do

Working great to keep my business runningApp does just what I needed it to doApp does just what I needed it to doApp does just what I needed it to do

SyncApps review by Marina S.
Marina S.

"Works ok but not intuitive"

What do you like best?

Allows syncing of Salesforce and Mailchimp

What do you dislike?

Documentation is poorly organized and difficult to understand, leading to confusion about what the many different options actually do. Does not have a workable solution for tracking MailChimp clicks and opens in Salesforce, as it creates duplicate SF campaigns.

SyncApps allows us to sync contacts between MailChimp and Salesforce and be confident that donor communication preferences ar accurate.

SyncApps review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"A Great Tool"

What do you like best?

I have enjoyed the functionality of Sync Apps. In today's world, it is a necessity to have a database that works with your email marketing tools, and Sync Apps provides the connection to do just that.

What do you dislike?

Learning the software. Not that it is complex, but everything has it's learning curve. I am glad for the help resources and videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great option for your business integrations

Syncing database contact with MailChimp EMS. It greatly helps to have an automated solution that will work as our organization grows.

SyncApps review by User

"Great service and customer support"

What do you like best?

I tried several other software to sync my Salesforce contacts to MailChimp. SyncApps was the only program that allowed me to do exactly what I needed. It updates fields, and add/removes contacts from MailChimp lists if they fit or no longer fit the list's criteria.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program acts a little funky, however, the support team is responsive and does a great job of guiding you.

SyncApps is the only program in the market that I found which updates fields, and add/removes contacts from MailChimp lists if they fit or no longer fit the list's criteria. This was extremely valuable to my company.

SyncApps review by Paul F.
Paul F.

"It is a great automated program"

What do you like best?

No more does my company have to worry about transferring leads from salesforce to our email software.

What do you dislike?

I wish I would have had more time with the free trial for mapping leads. This was a feature I was very interested in, but did not have time to try out to see if it works the way I wanted it to.

Salesforce to Constant Contact merger

SyncApps review by Boone K.
Boone K.

"Easy to implement solution for marketers"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to learn. It took me just a couple of hours to go from complete ignorance with the product and how to use it to proficiently.

What do you dislike?

More on the salesforce end-- It's hard to add fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an in-depth knowledge of both the programs you are trying to connect.

To some extent, we are pushing customer data from salesforce to mailchimp.

Learn more about SyncApps

SyncApps Videos

Learning about SyncApps?

* We monitor all SyncApps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.