Syncfusion Big Data Platform

The Syncfusion Big Data Platform is a complete Hadoop distribution designed for Windows.

Work for Syncfusion Big Data Platform?

Learning about Syncfusion Big Data Platform?

Syncfusion Big Data Platform Reviews

Ask Syncfusion Big Data Platform a Question
Showing 2 Syncfusion Big Data Platform reviews
Syncfusion Big Data Platform review by Shah H.
Shah H.

"I am working as BigData Scientest"

What do you like best?

User friendly with wonderful features available for the administrators and developers. I personally recommend this tool to the bigData Scientists who love to play with big data Sets in an organizations.

Another thing i would like to say about this platform is that it is free to try which means that you can test and enjoy the Syncfusion Big Data Platform before you make any decision to purchase it, and i think it is the one best thing i like personally.

What do you dislike?

I did not find anything in the platform which made says that bla bla are not good or not interesting for Administrators or developers in the company. Its true that sometime, my machine go to hang but as per my opinion its the reason of working with too huge data importing to the system. May be there could be anything which is still not used by me nor my other colleagues which making trouble for the players.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would love to say that try this tool because it is worth to try...

Big Data Platform by The Syncfusion is a most complete Hadoop distribution which has been designed for Linux, Azure and Windows Operating Systems, it streamlines a very large data sets with very easy way by facilitating me with maximum feature rich big data platform.

I realized that it is the tool which helping me out in to complete my work in time which put my company to the road of success.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Syncfusion Big Data Platform
Syncfusion Big Data Platform review by DO LY VIET H.
DO LY VIET H.

"GUI layout"

What do you like best?

Friendly and beauty and performance for application many flatform

What do you dislike?

Need has many sample for newbie and documents with exsercises

Easy to use

What Big Data Processing and Distribution solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Syncfusion Big Data Platform for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Syncfusion Big Data Platform?

* We monitor all Syncfusion Big Data Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.