Syncfusion Essential Studio Enterprise Edition

Syncfusion's Essential Studio Enterprise Edition is a suite of components and frameworks for developing web, mobile, and desktop applications.

Work for Syncfusion Essential Studio Enterprise Edition?

Learning about Syncfusion?

Syncfusion Essential Studio Enterprise Edition Reviews

Ask Syncfusion a Question
Showing 76 Syncfusion reviews
Syncfusion review by <span>Ibrahim M.</span>
Ibrahim M.

What a Deal....Syncfusion Essential Studio.

What do you like best?

I am using the MVC 5 set of controls right now. Particularly the Grid. This grid is dripping with options that really made the project quick and powerful. With very few lines of code I can generate Excel, Word or PDFs. I can customize the look and feel of the CRUD presentation easily. I have used other suites too, but I find Syncfusion to be much more capable, at least in the ASP.Net MVC5 area. I am looking forward to trying out the other control suites that Syncfusion provides.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning I was unhappy with the free support offered by Syncfusion and I complained about it. I got a response that outclasses most other vendors. Problems got fixed (you have to make sure you do not have typos in your client code) and was up and running within an hour.

I will have to say this though, the free support is slow...24 hour response time. hey..it's free! But if you are not getting anywhere....and upgrade your support options these folks really rock.

Another issue, I find the documentation sketchy in some areas and sometimes seems to not be in line with their latest releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely. Once you become familar with Syncfusion's way of doing things...the advantages become obvious

Presently we are developing an application that links QuickBooks Online to a State Campaign Finance Reporting requirements. It is done in ASP.Net MVC 5. Syncfusion provided us with a Grid that made transitioning the QBO data to state required reports a breeze. We had some problems in the beginning, mostly due to our newness to this product. Once our issues were resolved....we moved quickly. Thank YOu Syncfusion!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Syncfusion Essential Studio Enterprise Edition
Syncfusion review by <span>Mathieu D.</span>
Mathieu D.

Set of Component design like LEGO. Save a lot of time on dealing with UI.

What do you like best?

Powerful BI without the cost. Smooth install and integration with VS. Sample Creator is awesome. The customer service are really good. Always received a fast response that actually answer my question in a clear and effective way. Got result pretty fast. Very versatile. Back-End programmer best friend.

What do you dislike?

The problem is that most people don't see all the crazy stuff that can be done with this tool set. It's only when I make live demo,in which I build an application live, that people see the value. It's a Pandora box so well design. It's offering incredible flexibility and possibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore the product in deep to understand to idea behind the design. Once understood, imagination is your only limit.

First, I didn't do UI before using SyncFusion. I'm a pure back-end programmer. My back-end easily plug it self to the front-end. Save time!!

The BI is definitely the biggest seller. The price is low and it's something that company can understand because it's more concrete.

What Other Web Frameworks solution do you use?

Syncfusion review by <span>Sergio Antonio E.</span>
Sergio Antonio E.

Best Component Suite for Great Apps

What do you like best?

I found this tools some years ago, when I was looking for a good set of components to enhance an app in development. After try some other component packs, I found Syncfusions, and I knew that was the tools I needed.

With the time, I've see how this company is always innovating, expanding the platforms and languages supported, developing more great tools like the dashboard and report server which are a very interesting tools also.

The cherry on the top of the cake was the releasing all the suite for small developers in the community program, that, like the MS Visual Studio, gives a free license of a professonal tool at no cost for startups and small companies.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'm not so happy is the long install time for the updated versions and service packs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you won't be disappointed

Get better and enhanced apps is always a benefit, because people using the apps deserves, first of all, a fully functional app, and on a second place, a good looking and easy to use graphic user intefase.

Syncfusion review by <span>Aaron B.</span>
Aaron B.
G2 Gives Campaign

Achieve your software project development goals.

What do you like best?

Syncfusion offers a variety of tools to boost your software development process in the most visible part of any software product: the user interface. This tools are available to a variety of platforms: PHP, .NET Windows and Web Forms, MVC/C#, JavaScript and XAMARIN.

Been using Syncfusion for a variety of projects for iPad web apps and C#/MVC web sites, and controls are consistent among platforms, that means when you learn a control you learn it for other platforms as well.

All controls are well documented (online and Offline version), so you don’t need to worry about creating developer guides for controls and you only focus on what you have created with their controls.

Free E-books (around 130 at the time of this review) and White Papers provide a great learning tool with specific applications of their tools to BigData, Business Intelligence, mobile development and other topics.

Community Edition Software: For small software companies or single developers, the community edition is a life saver, since you can create a better product without the need of purchase licenses (only for less than 5 users and less than $1 million USD in gross revenue). The Community Edition has all same features as the paid version, access to the support forum and updates.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing I may dislike about Syncfusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Check the demo section on their website: http://samples.syncfusion.com/

2. Create and account and download/install the trial version.

3. Download specific E-Books related to the language/platform you are planning to use and read them, following the examples (if provided).

4. Check the Online Documentation on their web site (is under Support).

If you like what you see go head an try using Syncfusion on one test project to have a taste of the controls.

Hope this helps you to make an informed decision about selecting Syncfusion. This worked for me.

Helped streamline development.

Saved time.

Excellent documentation and support.

Syncfusion review by <span>Angelo L.</span>
Angelo L.

Complete components suite and great customer support

What do you like best?

I'm a one man company developer with 30 years of experience in software development. I have used more languages and more component suite and finally I have found the one that cover all my needs. I like the complete samples that help me to understand the behaviour and property of each component, great customer support, even if I use Community License (every incident I have opened has been solved soon and the support has follow me till to the problem was solved); modern UI components and a complete suite of components thanks to which you can create any solution for all environments (desktop, mobile, web and so on). Another great feature is the periodical release and patches

What do you dislike?

The only feature not present in this suite is the project WPF template in Visual Studio. It's only present template for Windows Forms app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Syncfusion Essential Studio EE covers all platform a company or a single developer user to create the apps. And it's very important the great customer support and the high quality of the samples provided with the suite.

I have created desktop solutions (using WPF) to manage invoices and stock of some little companies and now I'm developing a cloud based app and mobile apps with Xamarin to integrate it with the desktop application.

Syncfusion review by <span>Tomasz B.</span>
Tomasz B.

Essential Studio for JavaScript

What do you like best?

A set of controls with a rich API and unified look and feel. Visually attractive, quick to learn the basics. Integrated support for Knockout JS. Syncfusion's support is good. They were able to help me out a lot.

Lots of examples and a live playground are a benefit.

What do you dislike?

Once a customization is needed to the behaviour, it can become problematic. After gathering some experience with the functionality and studying the sources, you mostly end up with a crooked, but working solution.

The documentation sometimes is messy and not generous enough when you expect some information about the behaviour rather than simply one sentence with the property's name and that's it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate and check if it suits your needs. Ask for support, Syncfusion is quite helpful. The clients really like the controls, although our devs sometimes have to fight with it. It really depends on the customization level needed. If the solution needs to be very different from what comes OOB, the process can be painful. But having in mind that previously all control types we used were from a different vendor (i.e. calendar picker found on github, datatables, jquery dropdowns etc.) in one application, having to struggle a bit sometimes for some customization is a low cost in comparison.

We are creating solututions for big customers mostly in the pharma business hosted within SharePoint. The unified and clear looksare a big benefit as the visual impression is really important in modern applications.

Learning about Syncfusion Essential Studio Enterprise Edition?

* We monitor all Syncfusion Essential Studio Enterprise Edition reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.