Syncplicity

Syncplicity is an enterprise-grade online file sharing and mobile collaboration solution.

Work for Syncplicity?

Learning about Syncplicity?

Syncplicity Reviews

Ask Syncplicity a Question
Showing 16 Syncplicity reviews
Syncplicity review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Syncplicity is a life saver!"

What do you like best?

Syncplicity makes working on multiple computers flawless. I am able to start work on one computer and if needed I can go to another that is register with the Syncplicity app and complete the task. Syncplicity minimized the storage devices I now need to carry .

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the system . It does take a few minutes to get used to the application but once you get a feel for it everything is great so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download this application on all of your devices. Give it time to link everything before shutting down and enjoy this amazing application!

Syncplicity adds ease to my need to work in different locations easier. I often start work on my main computer and need to switch to my laptop or even work in a different city . With Syncplicity I no longer have to keep up with USB drives or hard drives.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Syncplicity
Syncplicity review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Does what I need it to do - silently and efficiently"

What do you like best?

Once set up it's a very hands-off tool. I'm not continually having to fix something or change something, it just works.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything about Syncplicity that I find annoying or don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just set it up and watch it work! Worth taking the time to read the overview documentation and check out the my.syncplicity.com website.

For me, the key thing was to have data continually backed up (source code, in particular) and available across multiple devices. Syncplicity has been perfect for that - data is securely backed up in a company approved system and I can access securely from all my devices

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Syncplicity review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Great application for sharing files"

What do you like best?

Simple user interface and has options for non-paying users to access the system and get files. Has multiple methods of interfacing: mobile app, browser, etc.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't allow for download on multiple files at one time unless you are the paying customer. This doesn't allow me to send a large number of files to my clients without them having to tediously download each file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that your clients will be able to access the site. Some companies block certain file sharing sights as a security measure.

File sharing across the globe (Houston to Aberdeen). Allows for a simple way to send large files and track that they have been submitted.

Syncplicity review by User in Higher Education

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and create folders. It is also easy to share folders with other people for collaborative work.

What do you dislike?

II always struggle to find the download button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend syncplicity for secure organized storage of files.

Saving files is easy. I also enjoy being able to share folders with my colleagues. So far its been safe to use.

Syncplicity review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Easy to post and share files"

What do you like best?

The site is web based which makes it accessible from any computer. I also have the app on my phone

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered anything I would say I dislike, however, some files just download instead of just viewing online.

We are able to post documents to a shared web-based program reducing email and versions.

Syncplicity review by User in Higher Education

"How Syncplicity helped me become more productive."

What do you like best?

The ease with which I can access all my flies from all my devices.

What do you dislike?

The iOS app still has some glitches that need to be removed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get this platform if you are someone who needs to have a reliable backup and easy access to working files.

We can’t affird losing any data. Previously we were using a NAS for backup but accessing the files was a hassle because you had to be on the sever it’s connected to. Syncplicity makes it easy to backup and access all files.

Learning about Syncplicity?

* We monitor all Syncplicity reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.