Syncplicity

Syncplicity is an enterprise-grade online file sharing and mobile collaboration solution.

Work for Syncplicity?

Learning about Syncplicity?

Syncplicity Reviews

Ask Syncplicity a Question
Showing 16 Syncplicity reviews
Syncplicity review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Syncplicity is a life saver!"

What do you like best?

Syncplicity makes working on multiple computers flawless. I am able to start work on one computer and if needed I can go to another that is register with the Syncplicity app and complete the task. Syncplicity minimized the storage devices I now need to carry .

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the system . It does take a few minutes to get used to the application but once you get a feel for it everything is great so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download this application on all of your devices. Give it time to link everything before shutting down and enjoy this amazing application!

Syncplicity adds ease to my need to work in different locations easier. I often start work on my main computer and need to switch to my laptop or even work in a different city . With Syncplicity I no longer have to keep up with USB drives or hard drives.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Syncplicity
Syncplicity review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Does what I need it to do - silently and efficiently"

What do you like best?

Once set up it's a very hands-off tool. I'm not continually having to fix something or change something, it just works.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything about Syncplicity that I find annoying or don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just set it up and watch it work! Worth taking the time to read the overview documentation and check out the my.syncplicity.com website.

For me, the key thing was to have data continually backed up (source code, in particular) and available across multiple devices. Syncplicity has been perfect for that - data is securely backed up in a company approved system and I can access securely from all my devices

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Syncplicity review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Great application for sharing files"

What do you like best?

Simple user interface and has options for non-paying users to access the system and get files. Has multiple methods of interfacing: mobile app, browser, etc.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't allow for download on multiple files at one time unless you are the paying customer. This doesn't allow me to send a large number of files to my clients without them having to tediously download each file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that your clients will be able to access the site. Some companies block certain file sharing sights as a security measure.

File sharing across the globe (Houston to Aberdeen). Allows for a simple way to send large files and track that they have been submitted.

Syncplicity review by User in Higher Education

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and create folders. It is also easy to share folders with other people for collaborative work.

What do you dislike?

II always struggle to find the download button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend syncplicity for secure organized storage of files.

Saving files is easy. I also enjoy being able to share folders with my colleagues. So far its been safe to use.

Syncplicity review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Easy to post and share files"

What do you like best?

The site is web based which makes it accessible from any computer. I also have the app on my phone

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered anything I would say I dislike, however, some files just download instead of just viewing online.

We are able to post documents to a shared web-based program reducing email and versions.

Syncplicity review by User in Higher Education

"How Syncplicity helped me become more productive."

What do you like best?

The ease with which I can access all my flies from all my devices.

What do you dislike?

The iOS app still has some glitches that need to be removed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get this platform if you are someone who needs to have a reliable backup and easy access to working files.

We can’t affird losing any data. Previously we were using a NAS for backup but accessing the files was a hassle because you had to be on the sever it’s connected to. Syncplicity makes it easy to backup and access all files.

Syncplicity review by User in Internet

"I use Syncplicity on a weekly basis at my job"

What do you like best?

Ease of sharing file links to clients to files; clients who have sensitive information being transferred trust this more than Dropbox; ability to sync from desktop

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have issues when I try to create a new folder and have to try a few times

Recommendations to others considering the product

More professional looking to clients

Syncplicity is the resource we use to transfer financial information to our clients on a monthly basis. Without it, we would not get paid.

Syncplicity review by Consultant in Public Relations and Communications
Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy share and sync with Syncplicity"

What do you like best?

I use Syncplicity for both personal and business files, which keeps my family and my professional teams on track and connected. It's easy to use, it's secure, and I'm constantly accessing files on my phone, ipad or at work. It's seamless - I don't have to think about anything, it just works. And in business, productivity is the name of the game.

What do you dislike?

In a pre-dropbox/box/syncplicity world, no one could imagine doing what we can do today, so getting teams used to the idea of sync and share vs. save, download, send was a challenge, but no more. Now everyone expects everything ELSE to work as seamlessly as Syncplicity...and that's a challenge in itself. Not much to dislike - the tech is strong and the team and support you get is top notch.

Storage, security, file sync etc. - but the bigger business problem we solved was the simple need for better productivity. Productivity went way up, which means we stay focused on our business.

Syncplicity review by User

"Acceptable enterprice file sharing solution"

What do you like best?

Flexible enterprise-level configurable features.

Integration with enterprice "de facto standard" services.

What do you dislike?

Synchronization algorithm is quite inefficient for case of syncing multiple small files.

Free disk quote is quite low.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using this product if you have policy compliance and enterprise ecosystem integration as your requirements.

Main usage idea of product is to put enterprise content sharing (internal and external) under corporate policy and maintain sharing process from single administration point.

Syncplicity review by Nicole R.
Nicole R.

"Customer Review "

What do you like best?

The ability to sync across all devices.

What do you dislike?

a little more difficult to use than Box.com when you have a corporate account and personal account to sync both accts into one. UI not as easy as Box especially when you are managing multiple folders w/ customers, corporate, and personal.

Sharing docs within customers, colleagues, and keeping private folders.

Syncplicity review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Simple and Secure!"

What do you like best?

Syncplicity is simple and secure, it keeps my work & personal documents in sync with several devices.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile interface was more intuitive. Really not much to complain about though since it gets the job done!

Sharing of documents and keeping various documents in sync on my multiple work machines is a challenge. Many times I don't want to keep documents on the company sharepoint but have then available across multiple of my devices.

Syncplicity review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Good!"

What do you like best?

Very good product for file sharing. Upping the competition with Box.net

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about. May be the experience can be a bit better

Real Time Sharing of large files with security

Syncplicity review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Syncplicity Review"

What do you like best?

The granular control within the service. I can control users, devices, and even apply group policy.

What do you dislike?

I didn't immediately see any encryption options.

Enterprise file sharing/file provisioning for remote users and BYOD users.

Syncplicity review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Recommend mobile app for Syncplicity"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for mobile app. Meets my requirements for file storage

What do you dislike?

I haven't experienced something yet that I would "dislike"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended

I am not using this for business use; only personal.

Syncplicity review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"My take on Syncplicity"

What do you like best?

Backed by huge EMC's technology/expertise in enterprise storage + security (RSA)

Same Syncplicity platform is available as a service from EMC or with my in-house storage

Consumer-style interface makes Syncplicity immediately accessible

What do you dislike?

Not support Red Hat nor SUSE Linux or server clients

Minor Mac quirks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure

Security and Retention

Syncplicity review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Syncplicity Review"

What do you like best?

Quick setup, Very fast upload/download, Good documentation and support, Unique features like Google Docs integration. You can integrate third-party editing tools, e.g., Picnik, Zoho, Scribd, iPaper.

What do you dislike?

More Expensive then other options, Does not encrypt files before transmission, No dedicated mobile applications, Mac client missing bandwidth throttling.

File share.

Learning about Syncplicity?

* We monitor all Syncplicity reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.