Synergy

Synergy

Synergy is business and project management software for architects, engineers and construction designers (AEC). It is pure cloud software that aims to give built environment design professionals more time for design.

Work for Synergy?

Learning about Synergy?

Synergy Reviews

Synergy review by <span>Mike D.</span>
Mike D.

"A great product and absolutely fantastic customer service"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of the product to adapt to suit our established working patterns. The technical support during the trial period and then again after subscription has been absolutely first class. Help has been provided on demand (very quickly) to not just answer software related questions but also to assist us in transferring our established practices such as invoicing, project numbering, project reviewing etc on to the Synergy platform. What we now have is a go anywhere, totally accessible practice management tool that has, after only three week's of full roll out, already greatly improved staff productivity.

What do you dislike?

Initial set-up could have been slightly better explained during the trial period. There are some vital QA protocols in the platform that mean it's not easy to alter settings once they are set up and used i.e. staff rates etc however there is always a simple work around and the Synergy team have been very helpful in explaining them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the Synergy support remote tutorials which are one on with the Synergy team, over the phone/speaker and use shared screens. Do this even before you input any data is my advice so that you know you're setting off from the correct starting point. This could have helped us with a little back tracking. We've been hammering the online support and always get a reply within the hour (UK for working ours or from Australia for UK out of hours) which has been great. The Synergy team could not have been more helpful.

Increased productivity and more transparent practice management. We have been able to cut out several complicated Excel spreadsheets and can manage more workflow through the Synergy application. This centralizes our core data in one easy to access database for all staff, of course with access restrictions set as necessary. The email add-in for Outlook is great and files emails to the project location meaning they are easily accessed by all internal staff.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Synergy
Showing 10 Synergy reviews
Synergy review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"Wonderful product and even better customer service"

What do you like best?

Synergy is a one-stop shop. It's a central go-to hub that I have open on my desktop all day. I can access client details, view my projects, invoice clients, track my time and so much more. But Synergy's best attribute has to be their people and commitment to their customers. Their assistance during set -up and thereafter has been second to none. They are always prompt in responding to queries and even follow up to see how things worked out. 5 stars!

What do you dislike?

I had some trouble setting up invoice templates in the beginning. It was probably my lack of understanding of how this needed to be done. But the Synergy support team are always on hand to take you through the issues step by step....or even screenshot by screenshot!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't look back.

Synergy has allowed me to accurately track my project financials and ultimately saves me a bunch of time every month on the task of invoicing and disbursing costs to jobs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Synergy
Synergy review by <span>Renee C.</span>
Renee C.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

The best feature for us is having everything accessible in one place - with the ability to work remotely and still keep in touch with our team/clients.

What do you dislike?

Before launch I think there should have been a bit more of a walk through/set up - I understand the time and resource aspects would have been significant, but it would have allowed us to really hit the ground running with the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent Support! The ability to talk to someone in real time and get a simple and effect breakdown of how to fix the problem. The support is second to none! The software is growing quickly with the needs of the industry which is an added bonus.

We are establishing the ability to have a much quicker turn around with clients/contractors and collaborators all the while being able to track and project the trajectory of the projects coming up. I

What Project Management solution do you use?

Synergy review by <span>Brett L.</span>
Brett L.

"One year in and moving forward"

What do you like best?

Synergy's ease of use and the fact that it is tailored extremely well to suit consulting businesses in the construction industry.

A simple invoicing process and ease at which invoices can be issued to clients and linked into our accounting software.

The quick and effective support form the Synergy support team.

The ability to tailor many facets of Synergy to suit our business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really however it would be beneficial to have some face to face further training in our Perth office if possible especially with respect to setting up templates an email management.

I suppose with the continual updates and running a small business it is hard to keep up with all the latest information.

Benefits include:

time efficiencies

project performance management

client management

effective information sharing throughout the business.

Synergy review by <span>Harry P.</span>
Harry P.

"I've been a believer from Synergy's earliest days"

What do you like best?

Synergy keeps track of all the boring bits of my businesses; it makes me to feel on top of my various records and management needs - allowing me to work both on, and in, my business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes updates can be slow in arriving - typically improvements are over-enthusiastically forecast before they were quite ready.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

A little early pain in learning the system is well worth it, but now that it's in the cloud, it is much more intuitive

Synergy rationalises the annoying bureaucratic sides of my businesses and allows me to interrogate all types of data in some cool reports, which in turns gives me more control and the ability to make better management and business decisions.

Synergy review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Everyday user of Total Synergy"

What do you like best?

Total Synergy cloud version is user friendly and intuitive, the Knowledge/Help files are informative and can usually resolve any issue I have, and if not, the team support is prompt and helpful.

I love the timesheet and timer features for accurate recording of project hours.

What do you dislike?

Total Synergy has a lot of capability and functionality so there is a lot to learn in order to use the program effectively. However once you do, it can streamline a lot of processes including project management, invoicing, and timesheeting.

With Total Synergy, we are able to manage all phases of projects, invoicing and timesheet records. Total Synergy offers a thorough overview of projects information set out in helpful info-grpahics.

Synergy review by Administrator

"Excellent engineering management software to keep track of business with easy to use software"

What do you like best?

Time sheets, project performance reports, able to customise reports, customer support, monthly product cost.

What do you dislike?

More ability to allow change user security access levels in Business level subscription.

Finding work that has not been billed for and has been forgotten. Being able to accurately track times and expenses for projects

Synergy review by Administrator

"Synergy for Architectural Practices"

What do you like best?

All project info in one place -

Client /contact etc

Project info /[proposals/invoices/time sheets

Project performance reporting

The Synergy Support Team are excellent

What do you dislike?

The start up could be more streamlined. We needed quite a lot of help from the Support Team.

Initially felt that that the it was aimed more towards the construction industry than an architectural practice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very good system for project admin and management

The need for spreadsheets eliminated. Simplifies project management.

Synergy review by <span>Samantha V.</span>
Samantha V.

"Easy"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and hasn't given me a hard time.

What do you dislike?

That sometimes it crashes when it wants to.

It's helping us reach people that want to see products

Synergy review by <span>Courtney S.</span>
Courtney S.

"Reliable"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and connectable to all scopes involved in project

What do you dislike?

Faster platform is needed to keep people interested and not intimidated

Good

Outreach improved

Synergy review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Small Consulting Engineer Project Management"

What do you like best?

Condenses project management from various packages and applications to one location.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slowed by internet speed, can take time to refresh or acknowledge a change

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good package for small companies.

Project management, timesheet and expense records without doubling up on project creating in different packages. Invoicing linked to accounting package for less duplication.

Learn more about Synergy

Synergy Videos

Learning about Synergy?

* We monitor all Synergy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.