Synthio

Synthio is the first of its kind Data as a Service software that automates the cleansing, standardization, and synthesis of contact data to make it actionable for immediate use. From merging non-standard or free-form data into a single usable dataset, to de-duplication, standardization, strategic augmentation, or simply understanding more about your own data through a data health analysis, Synthio meets every contact data need of the modern marketer.

Work for Synthio?

Learning about Synthio?

Synthio Reviews

Ask Synthio a Question
Showing 21 Synthio reviews
Synthio review by <span>Matthew S.</span>
Matthew S.

Mixed bag, Mostly good but some things can still use improvement.

What do you like best?

My sales rep, she is always there for me. Regardless of the situation, she works to find a timely solution. She is a delight to talk to. I also like the detail provided with the risk assessment. The color grading and status information fields are very helpful. For instance, timeout/yellow. Another huge benefit is unlimited seats that allow anyone in my organization to have their own separate account without nickel and diming me for every user. That's a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

Searching is still lackluster despite the recent improvements in the latest release. Either I can't find what I want or I find some records I want but a bunch that I don't need. Since there is no preview file function there is no way to select what I need and leave out what I don't. Every download I find dozens or hundreds of records for people and titles I don't need. Then I have to keep a refund spreadsheet to send back to SIO. If they would just create a preview file function that provides a spreadsheet of your records minus email phone and name that would solve all my problems. I also don't like how they stopped including the LinkedIn URLs for records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, it's a good system but needs improvement. The great thing about SIO is they listen to user frustrations. They are constantly improving the UI and functionality to meet user preference. It may not be a perfect system but they are always striving to be.

Low-cost, quality contact data procurement that can be accessed by absolutely anyone in my organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Synthio
Synthio review by <span>Michail T.</span>
Michail T.

Easy access to accurate contact data with excellent customer service and support

What do you like best?

This is maybe the most exhaustive and accurate database I have seen, especially for certain job titles and geographies. The search and filter features are very user friendly and intuitive. The criteria requested enable you to define the exact audience list you want to achieve, based on your campaign goals and buyer personas. The Synthio team is always available to answer questions or provide training.

What do you dislike?

The results are sometimes not reflective of the search criteria you build in. This then requires you to manually review the results at least once after the retrieval of the csv file. The data is less populous for geographies outside the US.

We have managed to quickly and effortlessly identify and build target audience universes for multiple market segments /verticals, including accurate email lists that have a low bounce rate.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Synthio review by <span>Kailey T.</span>
Kailey T.

Great product for finding contact information

What do you like best?

It has a lot of relevant information that seems to be pulled directly from people's LinkedIn profiles. I believe this provides the best up-to-date data for people and helps to set a high level of quality for the information provided. The interface is also very easy to use and is very straight-forward. The search engine and list builder provides the user with an easy way to build contact lists, find contact information, and allows you to target specific prospects based on a wide variety of filters (location, title, location, etc.).

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, like with any other data provider, the information isn't accurate. The information is only as good as their LinkedIn profile, so if that isn't updated, the information on here isn't either. I have also found that the phone numbers for prospects are not typically direct and aren't always correct.

We have access to an incredible amount of information on contacts that we can use for sales. This tool allows us to gain access to real-time information on our prospects and increases the amount of people we are able to reach out to.

Synthio review by <span>Robert C.</span>
Robert C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Good and getting better

What do you like best?

The quality of data and ability to segment by different criteria including technology install, geo location, title department, industry, etc. Before exporting a list Synthio will do a live email ping to the record which validates the email and allows you to only pull quality data from the system. The live append feature is great which automatically pushes information onto our lead record after that lead is created in Salesforce.

Synthio has taken significant steps forward in the last several months to normalize their data which makes building lists and extracting data easier. The constant investment they put in the platform is noticed by continuous new features and functionality being released.

What do you dislike?

No ability to pull information by account. In order to build account lists you have to pull broader contact/lead lists and dedupe to manage company information. There is an ability to suppress against current emails in your database (so you arent hitting existing contacts) but that is a manual process of exporting a list of contacts from salesforce and loading those emails into Synthio to suppress. It would be great to have tighter Salesforce integration so you could suppress within the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would recommend Synthio. The product is solid and improvements are continual. Support is top notch.

-Send targeted marketing campaigns to audiences based on technology back-end, industry, and title

-Supplement SDR team research by allowing reps to use Synthio within Salesforce to load leads directly into the database

-Live append data on leads as they are loaded into Salesforce. Synthio scans and appends missing/incorrect information on leads that are entered manually by the SDR team, mass from an excel upload (webinar), and automatically from form downloads on our website. This allows us to ask fewer questions on inbound marketing forms and ensure data quality standards so we can better segment and target our database.

Synthio review by <span>Andrew T.</span>
Andrew T.

Fast customer service & intuitive data ordering platform

What do you like best?

The data ordering process is extremely easy to grasp, and the team @ Synthio is extremely timely in answering any questions and addressing issues brought up by our team.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to be said about what I dislike.. I have found several issues in the platform that I didn't care for but it turns there was a simple fix to toggle that on/off, OR their team addressed and fixed the issue promptly.

Additional data for us and our clients, for our marketing emails. Filling in missing data points on contacts already in our system to better engage them.

Synthio review by <span>Gabrielle N.</span>
Gabrielle N.

Lackluster

What do you like best?

To be honest I do not like the Synthio interface. If I had to say something nice I like the color scheme.

What do you dislike?

1. I don't like I can't search by name

2. I don't like that when I click backspace it resets everything

3. Its not very up to date

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other services that are better for helping in lead generation.

I am using Synthio to prospect- Find emails and direct lines for prospects.

* We monitor all Synthio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.