SysTools Google Drive Migrator

4.0

SysTools Google Drive Migrator Tool allows a user to migrate the data from one Google drive to another Google Drive or domain. All the data items like audio, video, PDF, photos, document files, etc can be transferred easily with this tool.

Work for SysTools Google Drive Migrator?

Learning about SysTools Google Drive Migrator?

SysTools Google Drive Migrator Reviews

Showing 5 SysTools Google Drive Migrator reviews
SysTools Google Drive Migrator review by User

"Robust application for storage in the cloud"

What do you like best?

The main advantage is the facility to access my information remotely, I no longer need to depend on a physical support such as Pen drives to have my information stored. The upload of the files is also very fast and easy to perform so I do not waste time.

What do you dislike?

Until one does not actively work with this tool the control and management is not perfect. In any case, the adaptation period is very short.

I must admit that it is a great help at work. The implementation in the devices of my company was very fast, the management of it does not have many difficulties and the presentation of the user is very easy to work. Simplicity and security to save, share and create my files and have them saved in the cloud.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SysTools Google Drive Migrator
SysTools Google Drive Migrator review by User in Higher Education

"A system that allows for easy migration of documents onto a drive used for various document types"

What do you like best?

The ease of transferring documents on to google drive as it is something I use often. Ultimately, it helps with creating transparency and making file transfer and compilation easier. Although I was an entry level user, this system provided me some basic tools that anyone could easily understand.

What do you dislike?

It doesnt explain the variety of tools available in the system to help users. Paying for things like this would be worth it more if users were educated on its benefits more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would certainly recommend to colleagues to use for making transparency an easy yet active process to keep companies moving forward. Sharing is caring and this system really helps with that!

It helps create transparency amongst several team members and allows them to use a central medium to connect with each other and share important files with each other

What Cloud Migration solution do you use?

"Migration Made Easy"

What do you like best?

We used SysTools to migrate our data from another product to Google Drive. It was fast and easy! I couldn't ask for more

What do you dislike?

It took quite awhile for our import to go through

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone that needs data migrated to Google Drive I recommend using this product

Imported our company data

SysTools Google Drive Migrator review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Google Drive Migrator Review"

What do you like best?

I like how it's extremely accessible and it's easy to share with other collaborators as needed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes awhile to upload the necessary files.

It's helped with large movement of data within the system.

"Good experience "

What do you like best?

Easy to Use- allowed us to migrates email services/ drive quite easily

What do you dislike?

Improvements made to interface otherwise happy with software

File backups

Learning about SysTools Google Drive Migrator?

* We monitor all SysTools Google Drive Migrator reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.