SYSTRAN 8

5.0

SYSTRAN 8 helps enterprises and individuals communicate more effectively in multiple languages.

Work for SYSTRAN 8?

Learning about SYSTRAN 8?

SYSTRAN 8 Reviews

Showing 1 SYSTRAN 8 review
SYSTRAN 8 review by Sandy L.
Sandy L.

"My interpreter is in my PC"

What do you like best?

I like the way you can create your own dictionary with the terminology and working with different project with different language.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the dictionary maximum size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like the title said Systran Software is my interpreter that I installed in my PC. I recommend you to use it and you will not be disappointed. This is a complete translator and you can use it with your Microsoft Office program and if there is a new word coming up and you can't find no where on dictionary, you can just add it to your Systran Dictionary part. There is a also a free online translator available on the website of Systran, try it and you will see. When buying it remember to add a language pair depending on what language you want to translate to and if you want, buy the language pack. There is also an English world pack and with this you can translate to Swedish, Russian and whatever the language you desire to translate, you just click on this following link https://store.systran.us/lp/storeSystran?Langue=en_US#tab and then there is no border for you. Systran 8 is a fully complete software for different case of translation and I recommend you to take a look at the website.

So far I am using Systran to do translation and add new terminology that I can't find on traditional dictionary. I use it also to do my report cause I am working in a foreign country.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SYSTRAN 8

What Computer-Assisted Translation solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of SYSTRAN 8 for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SDL Trados Studio Logo
SDL Trados Studio
3.9
SDL Trados Studio is the complete translation environment for language professionals who want to edit, review and manage translation projects as well as corporate terminology.
memoQ translator pro Logo
memoQ translator pro
memoQ translator pro is a computer-assisted translation tool with market-leading translation productivity features coverage.
Smartcat Logo
Smartcat
4.0
Smartcat drew our company's eye right away thanks to its rich technology set.
gtranslator Logo
gtranslator
4.0
Gtranslator is an enhanced gettext po file editor for the GNOME desktop environment. It handles all forms of gettext po files and include very useful features like Find/Replace, Translation Memory, different Translator Profiles, Messages Table (for having an overview of the translations/messages in the po file), Easy Navigation and Editing of translation messages & comments of the translation where accurate.
OmegaT Logo
OmegaT
3.4
OmegaT is a computer-assisted translation tool written in the Java programming language.
MateCat Logo
MateCat
3.6
MateCat is an enterprise-level, online CAT tool which makes post-editing and outsourcing easy.
WPML Logo
WPML
WPML is a WordPress multilingual plugin to translate WordPress pages, posts, tags, categories, and themes.
Open Language Tools Logo
Open Language Tools
The Open Language Tools are a set of translation tools that aim to make the task of translating software and documentation a lot easier.
SDL Passolo Logo
SDL Passolo
3.7
SDL Passolo offers intelligent workflows and intuitive project management features that produce faster multilingual software releases.
Speakt Logo
Speakt
3.2
Speakt provides online crowdsourced translation services.

Learning about SYSTRAN 8?

* We monitor all SYSTRAN 8 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.