Tabs3

Tabs3 Billing makes it easy to get your bills out quickly, and manage the business side of your firm.

Work for Tabs3?

Learning about Tabs3 Billing?

Tabs3 Reviews

Ask Tabs3 Billing a Question
Showing 16 Tabs3 Billing reviews
Tabs3 Billing review by <span>Madonna P.</span>
Madonna P.

"12 Years and Still Satisfied"

What do you like best?

What isn't easy to figure out is just a phone call away. I like the technical support people I have had to contact. I like that when I call, I leave the conversation with a satisfactory result. I like that all the modules integrate so information doesn't need to be repeated. I like being able easily change formats of statements.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to create my own reusable reports. Don't know how to configure the quires. I don't like the pricing of the practice master piece for a company our size..

Recommendations to others considering the product

We do not use this software for timekeeping purposes so I cannot address that, but we do use it for billing. It is great for having all the AP/AR, Trust, & GL all in one piece.

We are currently using two separate pieces of software for our billing, TABS3 for the AP and Billing Invoices and DTE for the time keeping. These two integrate and are compatible and continue to be cost effective.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tabs3
Tabs3 Billing review by <span>SEBASTIAN C.</span>
SEBASTIAN C.

"Review Tabs3 version 17.1"

What do you like best?

The A/P module is very easy to use in our line of business (Law firm). The A/P reports can easily be ran, analyzed. The Trust Account Module is pretty straight forward and accurate. Easy to run reports. G/L and Tabs are very easy to use as well. If you are on cash basis, the write off/generate statements features are very easy to use. The integration on the G/L is pretty straight forward. As long as you have the right accounts Debits and Credits the system works good. P/L, B/S , T/B reports look good, they are very friendly user.

What do you dislike?

The A/P module should be more accurate when you the same invoice twice. If the date is different, then the entire invoice will be paid again. is. (invoice #1 dated jan 5th, and then invoice #1 dated February 5th - the system will not recognize it as duplicate invoice, instead it will process it and pay it - everything needs to be exactly the same in order for the system to recongize it as a duplicate)

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a good starting system depending on the volume you have. Good system for law firms that specialize in foreclosure.

This software runs our day to day activities. We cannot run with out it.

What Legal Billing solution do you use?

Tabs3 Billing review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Tabs3 billing software from associate attorney standpoint"

What do you like best?

Easy to input time, have different codes for timekeepers and attorneys, as well as areas of practice. Works well with clients by number, good search features.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to use from a non-admin standpoint. Difficult to print out billing history for particular timekeeper without admin assistance, once billed entries removed from billing, unable to go back. If entered in error, cannot just change client number, must do complete new entry.

Easy way to keep track of increment billing and time spent to maximize recovery.

Tabs3 Billing review by <span>Elaine B.</span>
Elaine B.

"TABS3 - great for small firms"

What do you like best?

TABS3 is stable. In 3 years, I have had to restore from backup only once.

What do you dislike?

TABS lacks the functionality of its larger cousins. One thing I would like to have is a text search & replace when you preview a transaction file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have the Platinum version, so I can speak to the standard version only. If you are a large firm, insist on the Platinum version. The standard version works well for small firms and it is economical. Their support is excellent.

We migrated from the DOS version of Juris, so the reporting features and our ability to budget is appreciated.

Tabs3 Billing review by <span>Alexandrea D.</span>
Alexandrea D.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The simple user interface and common-sense

What do you dislike?

The inability to set up basic flat-flee structures

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up an easier billing arrangement for flat fee clients.

Billing and client management

Tabs3 Billing review by <span>Pamela B.</span>
Pamela B.

"Great program"

What do you like best?

The ability to print reports and speed of program.

What do you dislike?

Limited access to some areas and limited training.

Billing.

Learning about Tabs3?

* We monitor all Tabs3 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.