Taiga

Taiga is a project management platform for agile developers & designers and project managers who want a beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable.

Work for Taiga?

Learning about Taiga?

Taiga Reviews

Ask Taiga a Question
Showing 36 Taiga reviews
Taiga review by Fred S.
Fred S.

"Great tools "

What do you like best?

Taiga is one of that softwares that are simple yet so powerful. It comes with great features even in the free version and it's so easy to use thanks to its simple design. The platform is so intuitive and helps you focus on what you need to do/complete: your projects. It also comes with a great organization feature that allows you to sort your tasks the way you want. I like how we can choose between three themes. It also has tracking tools to see what is going wrong with a project (it's my favorite tool at the moment!).

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about this software, everything works perfectly. I enjoy using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good that this software has a free version since people can try it first and see if it's the right software for them, but I truly believe it has every feature needed for a software of its kind.

This software is perfect for our projects that include less people that our usual projects do. Working on a more private way with this software is so good because we get the right communication we need and the way we do our projects have improved thanks to Taiga's tools.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Taiga
Taiga review by Adolfo T.
Adolfo T.

"Working with Taiga truly enjoyable"

What do you like best?

For those who want to first try, there is a free version. Of course, it does not have all those features that are in the paid version, but for a start, this is not bad. The program is fairly easy to use and has many tools to work with. It has a very good customization. I can do everything I imagined.

What do you dislike?

First of all, I would like to have a mobile version of this program. I did not really like the interface of the tools in the beginning, but then it was easy enough to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking at the number of users, it becomes clear that I, made the right choice when I started working in Taiga. For you, there is a good opportunity to try the program in the free version and this is excellent because you can immediately understand whether Taiga is right for you or not. Personally, I realized for myself that the program suits me perfectly.

This is a good platform that helps to manage projects and is really enjoyable to use. We use import with Jira and Github and it works fine. Our entire team is satisfied with a working process in Taiga.io.

What Product Management solution do you use?

Taiga review by Del R.
Del R.

"The best organizer for working needs."

What do you like best?

I can allow myself a lot of nice things which will help me to create an amazing design. Also, I like to use this product as it is project management platform. I can easily say that that there is a big choice of working tools which is always good to have. The better way to build useful projects.

What do you dislike?

During my working process with this platform, I didn't see any errors. Also, I like that I have the ability to receive the fast and correct answer from support service which always helps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software has a lot of useful tools. You will have the better way to customize and do your work much effective. To set up and use that program is easy simple. The platform for prompt developers and designers and project administrator. I recommend it to anyone.

Actually, we are concentrate n productive side of projects which we creating. It is really good that we have this ability of powerful tools. Working team can measure tasks to introduce the work needed to perform a customers history. All working process doesn't take a long time so it is a perfect time saver.

Taiga review by Reynaldo C.
Reynaldo C.

"An easy creation system."

What do you like best?

I like to use this software as it is project control platform and a perfect way of working on the design. I have the huge ability of amazing working tools to create the much better project in the way which I need.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have any problems during my work with this software. The platform has a huge ability of wonderful tools which works fast and with no problems. Also, I like that I have the ability to receive the fast and correct answer from support service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful working software. With powerful and very useful tools you will create the most beautiful projects. Actually, it is a great way to customize and do your work much better. All install process is easy simple. I recommend it to everyone.

I would like to tell that it is great software which helps us to work much easy and create the productive projects. With all team, we can build and determine tasks to present the work needed to perform a client story.

Taiga review by Maryanna F.
Maryanna F.

" Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like to use this software, as it is a project management platform and an impeccable method of working on a design. I have great opportunities for amazing working tools to create a much better project in the way that I need. In addition, I like that I have the opportunity to get a quick and accurate answer from the support service.

What do you dislike?

In fact, I have almost no difficulties during my work with this software. The platform has great capabilities of excellent tools, which function quickly and in the absence of difficulties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software. Thanks to powerful and very useful tools you will create the most exciting projects. In fact, this is a great method to set up and make your own work much better.

This is an excellent software that can help us easily work and create productive projects. We constantly work with good tools, and we prefer this software, because we know that all the work we do will be right.

Taiga review by Douglass E.
Douglass E.

"We are glad to work with easy and useful software."

What do you like best?

It is very comfortable to work with this tools and I have the ability to manage everything that I need. Taiga has a good way of working on the projects and with this tool your productivity will be much better.

What do you dislike?

Perfect software to have at your work. Very good tools which work for us. Always care about productive work. Support service is working well. I really like to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really it's very nice software with powerful kanban and agile tools. Taiga is easy to use and understand. Good access from mobile devices and now I have the ability to control all work from another place.

We are always working with good tools and we are love that software as we know that all work which we are doing will be correct. We use both kanban boards for our projects and an agile approach. And Taiga has these all tools.

Taiga review by Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.

"Easy to Learn"

What do you like best?

It was easy to get the hang of the platform, coming from a team that didn't use it to a team that uses it daily it was a quick adjustment to incorporate into my daily work routine. They update a lot also, so they're constantly evolving.

What do you dislike?

Its strange, but I disliked that every time I went to the site, it wouldn't remember me and I had to constantly keep logging back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be able to manage a lot of email notifications about a project. Either by filtering emails into a specific folder in your inbox or opting out of notifications and checking the tool regularly throughout the day. When there are a lot of projects going on and a lot of people using the platform, you'll start to feel overwhelmed with emails, but it gets easier to manage once you get the hang of how the notifications are managed.

Organizing tasks and feedback for a team of about 15 people. It's great because other team members can see all the feedback about a task/assignment that may pertain to them in the future but not at the time of the feedback. It eliminated a lot of back and fourth work and a lot less email exchanges.

Taiga review by Saloni H.
Saloni H.

"Taiga is a great tool for project management and keeping up to date on group projects"

What do you like best?

I like that Taiga give you layout options, different platforms, and ways to organize and arrange your items. It is helpful to have the different sections to organize stages of the project: like User Story, New, In Progress, and Done. Having the owner known is great in a bigger group and it is easy to move the tasks from one progress bar to the next. That helps us keep track of all phases. The User Story is great for actually organizing the different larger tasks so the appropriate team members know exactly where they need to look.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the set up process and onboarding process. Unfortunately, I had to teach myself how to use Taiga- we didn't have a person who was familiar with it explain to us the basics. I ddin't find Taiga very intuitive in the beginning. Just basic functionality within the website was difficult to figure out. I didn't understand the points system at first because again, it wasn't really stated anywhere. This was also my first time using the platform so I had some user issues due to unfamiliarity.

I am using Taiga to help keep our business on track with the different moving pieces and deliverables we have upcoming. It is beneficial that we can share everything and see each other's tasks and progress as well to help hold each other accountable.

Taiga review by Clifton H.
Clifton H.

"Super easy to use "

What do you like best?

An amazing tool. Very easy work with them.I'm glad that I can control everything. Also, I like the way of making the design. Great to make projects.

What do you dislike?

I just can say that very good software. Care about your work. Always gives more help.Great support.I'm sure that my project will be done right. I like to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely will recommend to all.Wonderful tools which will help you to create a project and have a chance to help others.And it's too friendly with mobile.

Glad that we have that solution. It helps us with ease step everyday project management and has better understand the powerful tools. Also, we can help others team on their projects.

Taiga review by Maurizio A.
Maurizio A.

"Using Taiga to organize a Geographically Dispersed Team"

What do you like best?

I like the easy and intuitive way of creating, organizing and monitoring projects, also the way you can track each member's activity and notifications.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to create some tasks within others or a checklist feature like Trello's.

The wiki could be more intuitive and simple, also, I'd like to have a better way to add task comments, descriptions and issue answers into the wiki.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're trying to simplify project management, this is the right tool, you can also integrate it with slack and other tools for development, so save time and focus better.

I manage a geographically dispersed team of 5 individuals and myself, being currently involved in 5 projects, with different time zones, skills, availability and roles, Taiga allows me to organize each project by separate and monitor each one closely via notifications.

You can easily design sprints (in the case of SCRUM), or just use the kanban, assign tasks, provide internal support, have discussions on specific issues and document what you do, usually, a morning is more than enough for tracking team members and checking on thier requests, should they have any.

Taiga review by Brian J. R.
Brian J. R.

"Excellent for our workflow"

What do you like best?

The user interface appealed to our developers, which should not be underestimated in power. After exhausting them with different options and trying multiple other services, no other service was easy enough for them to use and the thought of using one of the others became a pain for them. I don't let my team drive the choices, but I picked my battles. We needed to use something, so I might as well find something they liked. The integrations with other services like Slack and GitLab made it easy to add task management to our workflow. Allowing the devs to tag their git commits with a message to update/close a task made it even better.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the servers can be a bit slow, but nothing terrible and it has never been a hindrance. I attribute the speed issues to it being a growing company. They are getting fewer and far between in occurrence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out a free project first, make up a few tasks, user stories, etc. See how the flow of the page works for you. It might not be what you need, but it offers a lot of stuff so be sure to explore it well. Even their free account offers one private project with up to four users.

A custom e-commerce platform for businesses to big for Squarespace and too small for an in-house development team.

Taiga review by Juan Carlos M.
Juan Carlos M.

"Agile project management the fun way"

What do you like best?

Great visual design and ease of use. This two things are core to Taiga. As a plus, the team behind the project has a good humor sense, which reflects on the final product. All this makes using Taiga a truly enjoyable experience.

What do you dislike?

Two way integration with Github and Gitlab. Till now, you can not comment/close Github/Gitlab issues from Taiga. Also, installation process needs to be improved. A single package with all dependencies would be desirable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The online service (tree.taiga.io) is production-ready and also free for public projects

I am a both a software developer and a systems administrator. I used Taiga for the first time to manage a software development project. Now I use it at my organization to coordinate management tasks with other system administrators. Both times I used Kanban.

Taiga review by Luisana S.
Luisana S.

"Benefits of Taiga"

What do you like best?

I like Taiga very much because it allows to manage the very ordered software development projects through tasks assigned to the programming team, which you can then use for measurements and for the control of the project itself.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have an offline version or have status downloads of the projects that you can save in your laptop or your mail, so at some point when there is no internet you can check the status of the project without this represents a problem. They could take into account this for future updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Taiga for the development of web projects that can be done or defined in tasks and sprint so that the developer can know what tasks to perform, in which order and priority of importance.

The problems that I have solved in my work with the use of this tool, is that I can raise calls to the development team that is working on some project, so if there is any delay or progress I can consult it through the tasks that have been done or not.

Taiga review by Rafael A.
Rafael A.

"Taiga Power User"

What do you like best?

It's Open Source, It has terrific compatibility with Kanban and SCRUM methodology, it let keep your team inform and updated all the time, with the webhooks you can integrate it with so many others tools and you don't need a monster of VPS to run it (besides others PM tools)

What do you dislike?

It's installation processes, put it all together could be a real pain for System Admins.

As a User, we really need a Gantt Chart capability or plugin, this would take Taiga to another level and they already got the base to do it a reality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try for the first time in they hosts, with their free account, then when you are familiar, and if you want to self-host, read the papers... really, read it at least once before installation, the through installation you will read it again.

Mostly, Agile Developing Projects, Agile PM, Issue tracking, centralized small Knowledge Database (WiKi), to name the main ones.

It allows my team be more integrated, and so, more efficient & productive.

Taiga review by Sascha T.
Sascha T.

"solid project manangement tool with a plethora of options"

What do you like best?

the wiki makes all the difference. I could use github wiki or set up another system but here I actually have all the capabilities builtin. I can get an overview of projects and tasks and switch to documentation easily without needing any other tool. Besides that, I can use my accumulated data and knowledge with different tools thanks to the API. This is something I really appreciate

What do you dislike?

The only thing that comes to mind is the color scheme. I am a fan of high contrast designs, alternatively, I prefer darker designs. Taiga comes in a slick gray and white outfit with a little green. It looks slick, but it hurts my eyes after hours of use ( mainly the wiki). But I am already experimenting with a simple userstyle-script, so nothing to really worry about

Recommendations to others considering the product

While my company didn't want to switch, I recommend Taiga to everyone who wants his project management data available to other tools. The API is the reason I still am using Taiga besides the chosen other tools. I cannot stress this enough, having this data to analyze and review and sync and whatever is awesome.

Getting everyone on the same page for a new project can be tough. In my case, I needed to do so in the aftermath of planning, because I was the resource to be used in all of those projects ( I am the only sysadmin). Taiga helped me sort trough it all and keep track of all those tasks with little effort. Having an overview also helps with communicating deadlines to other departments

Taiga review by Carlos L.
Carlos L.

"Worked with Taiga for over a year working as a senior software developer/scrum master."

What do you like best?

I really liked the presentation and organization of Taiga, especially the way that they organized the sprints and the icebox where you define the upcoming stories. Also the chance to install the software in our in house server instead of the cloud version was a big plus. During our use of the application, it was updated with custom fields, which we began using at the moment since this was something we always said that the application needed.

What do you dislike?

I didn't really had any dislikes with the software, it was great and easy to use. Even after I left my job, I liked Taiga so much that I kept using it in their cloud version. The use is not that heavy as I don't have that many stories in my personal projects, but still can find its use in a personal environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a better experience and understanding of the software, I would recommend to install your own version in your in house server. We were able to even debug and solve a few bugs being an application developed in Django, which we were working with at the time.

I was solving business problem for a financial institution designing and building web applications using primarily Python for server side development and Javascript for client side.

Taiga review by Rijvi R.
Rijvi R.

"The Future of Project Management"

What do you like best?

Taiga's best feature is that it's free. Second to this, Taiga excels in the KANBAN area. It's also very easy to use and nice to introduce to new users. Taiga is simpler than JIRA but more complex than Trello, and that's our biggest selling point.

What do you dislike?

Taiga's very slow sometimes. The UI for it, being all AJAX-y, leaves something to be wanted. Aside from that, Taiga's idea of user stories is something that our team has trouble implementing properly. We just can't get a good workflow with the idea of user stories - it's too 'specific'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use Taiga for its' KANBAN board and it works fantastic for us. We used to use the entire ticket management, user story, setup but it just didn't work for us. We're hoping Taiga improves this UX so that it's easier for new users to grasp and use right away instead of us having to do a tutorial on how to use Taiga.

We use Taiga as a replacement for our JIRA board. We tried using Trello but it was excruciatingly too simple. One of the biggest gripes we had with most of the current available software management systems is the lack of self-hosted option. Taiga's setup, update process, and use is so much nicer for our entire team.

Taiga review by Benjamin H.
Benjamin H.

"Awesome Agile Project Management"

What do you like best?

I started using Taiga at first because it was open-source. There are tons of project management tools out there, but Taiga was keeping it simple, focused on scrum and kanban style projects, a very simple interface made it an easy win for my team.

What do you dislike?

So far the project architecture makes it complicated to setup, the release of Taiga's cloud service, Taiga.io had made it simple to get started but self-hosting is a requirement for my team so I had to go through the lengthly installation guide. I ended up making a public Docker image because there was no official one and the existing ones weren't great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simplify your setup, use Docker or Vagrant.

The goal was an internal (to our VPN), self-hosted project management that wasn't expensive. Taiga provides a great solution, although it lacks many features you find in our solutions it is new and getting better rapidly.

Taiga review by Roberto Luiz D.
Roberto Luiz D.

"A betatiful, simple and complete agile software tool"

What do you like best?

Taiga has a really beautiful user interface, with features easy to find and use. The agile software method presented by Taiga is easy and functional. I speed up the software development time and quality applying Taiga on my team.

The community of Taiga on GutHub is active and committed to help new users.

What do you dislike?

Taiga presents few reports. It's difficult to show for my product manager the flow status of my project with the current default reports. But there are a excellent API to extract data and build my own reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are implanting agile method or need a complete tool for manage you project, I recommend Taiga.

I speed up the software development time and quality applying Taiga on my team. It's a good tool to help to apply methods in a team, in software business or not.

Taiga review by Prerak T.
Prerak T.

"Quite good but we are not yet ready for it."

What do you like best?

The different sections to manage projects differently. The boards and the functionality for sprints were awesome.

What do you dislike?

Being a UI/UX designer I kind of like and dislike few things. Please improve the onboarding process and make it bit light looking using proper typography and colors. And if you want our team can help you with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Taiga is perfect for teams with majority of tech savvy people. It should be simpler for developers and programmers + designers.

We are a startup, team of 5 remote member, managing social media business where we have lots of pieces going here and there. We were trying various collaboration tools, liked this one better than others like asana, basecamp etc as this is open source and has great features as mentioned earlier but learning curve is bit steep for non-tech people.

Taiga review by rahul b.
rahul b.

"Review on taiga"

What do you like best?

Taiga is a project management tool for designers and agile developers.

I like built-in wiki and video conferencing tools in taiga which is a great plus in management of various projects.

Issue tracking is very easy.

What do you dislike?

No support in kanben metrics

It has too much functionality for small projects which is not necessary sometimes

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a fabulous tool makes our work easy we feel like we are enjoying our work

All my task management issues is solved by taiga with great monitoring and simplicity

Taiga review by Markus D.
Markus D.

"Best agile project management software I’ve used"

What do you like best?

Taiga is easy to set up, very flexible and open source. We’re using it self hosted on our own infrastructure. It fits for both larger and small projects. The interface is fast and well designed.

What do you dislike?

Taiga is a bit chatty with e-mails. When you’re subscribed to an item you get a lot of emails when something has changed. It would be great to be able to just subscribe to certain events in user stories or issues.

Taiga is not optimized for mobile devices.

Taiga is our single point of truth for projects. You get a really good overview what is happening on projects. Because the interface is relatively simple it’s easy to invite clients to the software and let them create user stories and issues.

Taiga review by Joe K.
Joe K.

"Functional and Basic, but Taiga is a great pilot tool for teams just starting Kanban development."

What do you like best?

Simple and doesn't overwhelm the users. There are other tools that throw A LOT at the user right away, and to a team just starting Agile practices, that can be really daunting.

What do you dislike?

The "Nice and Simple" goes to only a certain extent. While Taiga is open-source and you could modify it as you want, it fails at really allowing you to customize the tool properly. Agile is modified with every team, and I wish Taiga allowed more for teams to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great started tool and can be a great example of how to easily implement a Kanban methodology in any business place.

Working towards creating a more productive and accurate scrum team in research and development. We

Taiga review by Stevche R.
Stevche R.

"Simple and usable project management tool, having a modern design and lots of flexibility built in."

What do you like best?

The flexibility it offers in modifying the working environment, and the fact that is open-source

What do you dislike?

It is still a very young project so there are some things that should be improved. For example, not being able to create a tree-like structure of the documentation is one of those. Another one is not being able to assign one member to more teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The community and the nature of the project is definitely something that is worth checking out.

I am working on a private project with a friend. The benefits I think Taiga offers is the ease of use, the fact that it is free and open-source, and the ease of inviting different shareholders inside the project.

Taiga review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Better alternative from overloaded enterprise-centered solutions."

What do you like best?

The performance of the application is one of its biggest advantages. I have experience with Atlassian's Jira that runs much slower. Taiga seems lightweight, fast and easier to navigate. UX is just tremendously better than what Jira is offering.

What do you dislike?

Hard to pinpoint for now, but I've had to name something then it'd be the wiki section. It would be useful to have a tree view of pages. Currently, it's flat and it could encourage project's chaotic wiki structure.

If it comes to benefits - easiness doesn't slow down the project planning process. And Taiga is available to everyone for now. It especially good for, e.g. programming clubs that are learning to organize their projects more.

Taiga review by Fabiana D.
Fabiana D.

"A beginner and free road to Scrum"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, the functionalities and all for free. The possibility of creating just Kanban's is great. Its easy to assign tasks to users and to link issues.

What do you dislike?

Is not easy to manage teams or organizations within the platform. Some settings are not easy to find. It lacks connection with other services like git that helps estimate the developers delivery times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to start if you are new in Scrum. If you have large teams I found Taiga a little bit closed.

Scrum and ticket / bugs tracking. Issues management.

Taiga review by User in Design
User in Design

"Good PM Tool"

What do you like best?

The way Taiga team decided to approach at Project Management. The gamification in act when using the tool. The quick curve of learning. The simple UX. The possibility to add Kanban management to Lean development. The team's reward system. The way to share understanding. The community around the tool, It's open source!

What do you dislike?

I don't like the interface of the tool, in particular the typeface and the choice of colors.

I also din't like the fact you must understand Agile development methodology to use the tool in an effective way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a PM TOOL easy to use, fun and free (for few pjs) and you want to improve your development with Lean UX method, Taiga is the right one.

I managed a project trough different phases of development, we realized this tool is very feasible and can be eventually customized to be adapted by necessities.

Taiga review by Executive Sponsor in Program Development
Executive Sponsor in Program Development

"Complete tool to project management"

What do you like best?

The integrtion with the most usefull development tools, like GitHub. Another great thing is the way to keep the team focused on the product goals

What do you dislike?

I think can have more ways to change the boards and more reports availables to managers

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must try in small project to compare if All features that you need is good. and have fun!

Backlog is an important feature to my company. Keep all the request on one place are the best for us and help the team to see the complete business problems can be solved by software

Taiga review by Marco Gonzalo G.
Marco Gonzalo G.

"Scrum and Kanban project management tool"

What do you like best?

It's very orientend to Scrum and Kanban

What do you dislike?

I don't feel very comfortable its frontend

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to use Scrum or Kanban with discipline, following the Shu Ha Ri principle.

Management of software development project

Taiga review by Raúl G.
Raúl G.

"Excellent platform for software project management"

What do you like best?

I really like the point system by a member and how they implement the scrum model

What do you dislike?

The visual way they show the board for each scrum

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrations with Opbeat for create issues

The documentation of software development and to estimate the time of delivery thereof

Taiga review by Deepak s.
Deepak s.

"Best open source application for managing your development life cycle"

What do you like best?

Open source

Very good user interface

Easy to manage software development process

What do you dislike?

In the product backlog it is very difficult to sort the user story.

We are making a application for marketing that increase sales. By using Taiga we can manage the development process.

Taiga review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Brilliant Project Management System "

What do you like best?

Very Structured and easy to use, self intuitive

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit clunky, but it's simplicity is its main attribute

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple yet intuitive system then Taiga is for you

Project Management, stage management and resource management

Taiga review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Environmental Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Environmental Services

"Excellent program for product management features and ease of use."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. I think the features are also better than other programs as well.

What do you dislike?

I actually do not dislike anything about Taiga as a program.

The ability to design and control details of production, cost and assembly of a great product.

Taiga review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Awesome but missing certain small features"

What do you like best?

Option to choose between Scrum/Kanban and easy configurability of pretty much everything

What do you dislike?

no nice overview for subtasks when doing kanban

Easy to use, lightweight supprt for our development process

Taiga review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Taiga - Kanban and Scrum"

What do you like best?

Allows different configuration of scrum or kanban

What do you dislike?

Some features are limited for free trial version, for example, can't set priority in Kanban board

implemented agile project management using Kanban board and instantiated Kanban board.

Taiga review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great for development projects! Not so user-friendly for other teams"

What do you like best?

It's relatively easy to use and works well for development projects.

What do you dislike?

It's not so suitable for marketing teams for example. Doesn't allow issue tracking.

Scrum method, Sprints planning

Learning about Taiga?

* We monitor all Taiga reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.