Taiga

Taiga is a project management platform for agile developers & designers and project managers who want a beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable.

Work for Taiga?

Showing 33 Taiga reviews
Taiga review by <span>Adolfo T.</span>
Adolfo T.

Working with Taiga truly enjoyable

What do you like best?

For those who want to first try, there is a free version. Of course, it does not have all those features that are in the paid version, but for a start, this is not bad. The program is fairly easy to use and has many tools to work with. It has a very good customization. I can do everything I imagined.

What do you dislike?

First of all, I would like to have a mobile version of this program. I did not really like the interface of the tools in the beginning, but then it was easy enough to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking at the number of users, it becomes clear that I, made the right choice when I started working in Taiga. For you, there is a good opportunity to try the program in the free version and this is excellent because you can immediately understand whether Taiga is right for you or not. Personally, I realized for myself that the program suits me perfectly.

This is a good platform that helps to manage projects and is really enjoyable to use. We use import with Jira and Github and it works fine. Our entire team is satisfied with a working process in Taiga.io.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Taiga
Taiga review by <span>Del R.</span>
Del R.

The best organizer for working needs.

What do you like best?

I can allow myself a lot of nice things which will help me to create an amazing design. Also, I like to use this product as it is project management platform. I can easily say that that there is a big choice of working tools which is always good to have. The better way to build useful projects.

What do you dislike?

During my working process with this platform, I didn't see any errors. Also, I like that I have the ability to receive the fast and correct answer from support service which always helps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software has a lot of useful tools. You will have the better way to customize and do your work much effective. To set up and use that program is easy simple. The platform for prompt developers and designers and project administrator. I recommend it to anyone.

Actually, we are concentrate n productive side of projects which we creating. It is really good that we have this ability of powerful tools. Working team can measure tasks to introduce the work needed to perform a customers history. All working process doesn't take a long time so it is a perfect time saver.

What Product Management solution do you use?

Taiga review by <span>Reynaldo C.</span>
Reynaldo C.

An easy creation system.

What do you like best?

I like to use this software as it is project control platform and a perfect way of working on the design. I have the huge ability of amazing working tools to create the much better project in the way which I need.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have any problems during my work with this software. The platform has a huge ability of wonderful tools which works fast and with no problems. Also, I like that I have the ability to receive the fast and correct answer from support service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful working software. With powerful and very useful tools you will create the most beautiful projects. Actually, it is a great way to customize and do your work much better. All install process is easy simple. I recommend it to everyone.

I would like to tell that it is great software which helps us to work much easy and create the productive projects. With all team, we can build and determine tasks to present the work needed to perform a client story.

Taiga review by <span>Maryanna F.</span>
Maryanna F.

Easy to use

What do you like best?

I like to use this software, as it is a project management platform and an impeccable method of working on a design. I have great opportunities for amazing working tools to create a much better project in the way that I need. In addition, I like that I have the opportunity to get a quick and accurate answer from the support service.

What do you dislike?

In fact, I have almost no difficulties during my work with this software. The platform has great capabilities of excellent tools, which function quickly and in the absence of difficulties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software. Thanks to powerful and very useful tools you will create the most exciting projects. In fact, this is a great method to set up and make your own work much better.

This is an excellent software that can help us easily work and create productive projects. We constantly work with good tools, and we prefer this software, because we know that all the work we do will be right.

Taiga review by <span>Douglass E.</span>
Douglass E.

We are glad to work with easy and useful software.

What do you like best?

It is very comfortable to work with this tools and I have the ability to manage everything that I need. Taiga has a good way of working on the projects and with this tool your productivity will be much better.

What do you dislike?

Perfect software to have at your work. Very good tools which work for us. Always care about productive work. Support service is working well. I really like to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really it's very nice software with powerful kanban and agile tools. Taiga is easy to use and understand. Good access from mobile devices and now I have the ability to control all work from another place.

We are always working with good tools and we are love that software as we know that all work which we are doing will be correct. We use both kanban boards for our projects and an agile approach. And Taiga has these all tools.

Taiga review by <span>Lindsey G.</span>
Lindsey G.

Easy to Learn

What do you like best?

It was easy to get the hang of the platform, coming from a team that didn't use it to a team that uses it daily it was a quick adjustment to incorporate into my daily work routine. They update a lot also, so they're constantly evolving.

What do you dislike?

Its strange, but I disliked that every time I went to the site, it wouldn't remember me and I had to constantly keep logging back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be able to manage a lot of email notifications about a project. Either by filtering emails into a specific folder in your inbox or opting out of notifications and checking the tool regularly throughout the day. When there are a lot of projects going on and a lot of people using the platform, you'll start to feel overwhelmed with emails, but it gets easier to manage once you get the hang of how the notifications are managed.

Organizing tasks and feedback for a team of about 15 people. It's great because other team members can see all the feedback about a task/assignment that may pertain to them in the future but not at the time of the feedback. It eliminated a lot of back and fourth work and a lot less email exchanges.

Learning about Taiga?

* We monitor all Taiga reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.