Do you work for Tailwind?

Tailwind Reviews & Product Details

What is Tailwind?

Tailwind is the complete Pinterest & Instagram marketing toolkit for bloggers and businesses of all sizes. Schedule posts, discover content, monitor conversations, amplify your reach, and measure results all with one tool. Affordable for Small Businesses, Extensible for the Enterprise

Tailwind Screenshots

Tailwind Reviews

1-50 of 70 total Tailwind reviews

Tailwind Reviews

1-50 of 70 total Tailwind reviews
Tailwind review by Kori T.
Owner and Content Creator
Most Recent Tailwind Video Review

"The Pinterest Tool for Solopreneurs"

Tailwind review by Irma S.
Ms
(Myself Only)

"Get Pinterest traffic for your blog the easy way!"

What do you like best?

Tribes is by far the best part of Tailwind, but the pin scheduling tool is a close second. Having trusted and engaged people that make up the community on Tailwind means that my pins get the type of engagement and sharing that I need to increase my website traffic.

What do you dislike?

Tailwind can be kind of complicated to set up in the beginning, and this is due to the plethora of options. And how you want to use the tool. Once you find your rhythm, keeping up with scheduling takes 30 minutes once a week for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When manual pinning starts to take up more of your time than you have to give, I suggest using Tailwind. This app will not only save you time, it will also loop your most popular or seasonal pins.

It also gives you detailed analytics to help you create more of what works.

I am getting my blog posts shared with many more people than just my usual website visitors. This helps me understand what kind of content I should be creating more of.

As well, it is a huge time saver!

Tailwind review by Jo W.
Blogger
(Myself Only)

"Tailwind is a great scheduler and so easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love Tailwind as it's easy to use. It makes scheduling stress-free and I can change once pins are scheduled. The added Smart-Loop schedule is great too and though I'm still on the trial version I will probably purchase this too. The Chrome Extension is brilliant and I use it all the time. While I use Tailwind mainly for Pinterest, I also use it for Instagram so switching between the two works well for me.

The insights section is excellent as I can see how my pins and boards are doing on an almost daily basis.

What do you dislike?

There is no mobile app for android phones yet which is very disappointing. I check Pinterest several times during the day so it shows me more pins, however I can't add these to tailwind. Would like to see this app in use in the very near future. I find when I automatically post to my Facebook page (not personal) page, it doesn't come up with the right photo - maybe it's just me as I haven't checked with Tailwind about this problem.

While the insight section shows me followers it would also be great to include monthly unique views and monthly engaged so I can see everything in one screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it is the only scheduler product I have used, I highly recommend it as it's easy to use. It has the ability to schedule ahead, change your schedule and provide statistical data about your social media performance.

The greatest benefit is being able to schedule ahead - one time I have a full week schedule which was wonderful. The insights section is great for statistical information.

Tailwind review by Joy Suzanne H.
Production Control Buyer

"Run your Pinterest Marketing on Your Time"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to bulk schedule across several boards and see robust analytics. Automatically posting a pin to Twitter is great also. I am just starting to use the Pin Inspector, which lets you go back and look at data on a per-pin basis to see what is working and reschedule pins that have done well.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to create settings for a particular board. For example, many group boards have rules about how often you can post, and it can be a little painful to keep track of those while trying to schedule content out a month in advance! I also wish more of the reporting features were available on the lower-tier plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me, manual pinning just isn't an option. At this point, Tailwind is the only viable option out there...so it's a good thing they do such a good job! If you are struggling with the price, think about how much you would have to pay someone to do this work manually...or the money-making work you could do if you didn't have to do this work yourself.

I simply would not be able to achieve the growth in traffic and email subscribers without being consistently active on Pinterest, and I would not be able to be active on Pinterest without this scheduling tool since I have a full-time job in addition to my own business. It's like being able to be two places at once.

Tailwind review by Vanessa S.
Social Media Manager and Marketing Strategist
(Myself Only)

"Tailwind Rocks for Pinterest and Instagram"

What do you like best?

I love that I can schedule posts to Pinterest and Instagram without worrying that they'll violate the terms of service for both platforms. The suggested times, hashtags and the ability to post to tribes helps me to save time and feel confident that I'm reaching my audience when they are online. Tribes are awesome for helping to reduce double posting or spamming - as long as you follow the prompts and don't post something when it flags that you've already posted that content.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how there's not more of a variety of hashtag suggestions, and that hashtag suggestions for Pinterest aren' yet available. I'm not a fan of how there's a limit of 30 days of data with the paid monthly or annual plan for individuals. I'd like to be able to see more data that can help me out, similar to the level of data included in an enterprise plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set Tailwind up properly. Follow all the prompts that are there to get your account set up fully - that leads to the best results and ease of use.

The benefits I've received from Tailwind include efficiency, saving time, being able to schedule posts way ahead of time, and being able to reach my audience.

Tailwind review by Donna W.
Travel Planner
Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Tailwind took my social media game to new levels and saves me hours and hours each week"

What do you like best?

My favourite part of using Tailwind is the ability to use it on multiple devices, no matter where I am, to do my scheduling, for multiple social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest - because they are all linked together seamlessly) - whether I am at home on my desktop, late at night on my tablet, or waiting for an appointment on my iPhone - I can spend a few minutes scheduling posts whenever and wherever it's convenient for me.

What do you dislike?

I can't particularly think of anything I dislike about the Tailwind app, it's more that it's difficult to plan content that fits within the guidelines of all four platforms - the character restriction in Twitter versus the image sizing in Instagram vs the infographic guidelines in Pinterest and so on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tailwind is the biggest timesaver in my business today. I couldn't write a blog and run a business without it. The amount of time it saves me is incredible. It is so easy to use and learn, and integrates so seamlessly with other social media channels that once it's set up you can almost put everything on auto. You will spend a couple of hours doing what you once spend days!

I am solving the issue of time and scheduling. The benefit for me is freeing up my schedule for other things. I no longer have to spend hours and hours creating content, posting it, sharing it, tweeting it, uploading it to Facebook, turning it into a separate Instagram post, then pinning it to Pinterest, and repeating the process 20 or 30 times a day. Nevermind connecting with other people on all these channels. With Tailwind I get to socialize on my schedule. Spend a bit of time when it's convenient for me scheduling posts for the week or weeks in advance, knowing that they will happen on time without me having to worry about them. Then I can focus on building my following on each channel, tweet about other things, follow accounts that will build my following etc.

Tailwind review by Samantha L.

"Great for optimizing business use of Pinterest!"

What do you like best?

The only way for me to stay on top of my social media content for my business is to have it scheduled out in advance. Tailspin lets me set times for my pins to automatically update so that I can keep an active presence throughout the week while only having to dedicate one day to creating & scheduling content.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite thing is that to access the analytics about when your audience is most engaged, you have to upgrade to the paid version. I get that most of these businesses have a paid subscription option to get access more tools, but that seems like a pretty basic feature that most social media managing apps/programs include in the basic version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great basic scheduling tool for Pinterest content, which is a huge help for anyone trying to drive traffic to a website or blog. The analytics in the free version leave a lot to be desired, so if you really want a lot of data on your traffic you'll probably want to upgrade to the paid version.

Tailwind has been huge for letting me schedule all of my Pinterest posts for the week all on one day so that I can devote time and energy to that on one day, then set & forget for the rest of the week. It also has some great analytics so that I can monitor what content is getting engagement.

Tailwind review by Miriam K.
Family Life Assistnt
Religious Institutions

"Slow but Helpful"

What do you like best?

I am a big fan of the Chrome button that allows me to schedule, so that I can schedule something that I find while searching the web or from my email. That also allows me more easily to pin for my employer without having to logout of my own Pinterest account, since I work from my personal home computer. My new favorite feature is the ability to pin from Instagram. It's still in beta, so it is a little glitchy. But, it is a great possibility.

What do you dislike?

Tailwind seems to move slow. I often save it for the last thing on my to-do list because of that. I also find the interface cluttered and hard to navigate. It's possible that there isn't another product better, but if it were my decision, I might try something different for my team first. Like their ability to pin from Instagram, I wish they would create a way for you to more easily pin from a blog.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am unaware of other products on the market for Pinterest management. If I could, I would want to find something with a cleaner interface and that worked faster. That being said, I'm not unhappy with Tailwind. I just wonder if there's something out there that is better!

My team needs Pinterest to be able to schedule in advance. This allows us to schedule out ahead of time, which makes our presence on Pinterest stronger!

Tailwind review by Samantha L.
Health, Wellness and Fitness
(Myself Only)

"Great for managing Pinterest as a business tool"

What do you like best?

Pinterest can be difficult to utilize for a business since it's completely different from other social media platforms. Since I'm still in the learning phases of figuring out how to target my ideal client through Pinterest, Tailwind is such a huge help to me for making sure that I'm heading in the right direction.

What do you dislike?

T dashboard page gives you suggestions for how to improve your Pinterest account, but I wish there was an option to dismiss suggestions. I typically take their advice, but certain suggestions (ie: inviting collaborators) don't work for me and I don't like having the pop up still on my dashboard suggesting I do that. Definitely a small complaint, but it's really the only thing bothers me so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to utilize Pinterest for your business, Tailwind is amazing for analytics and management. The free version is fairly comprehensive, though for more in-depth analytics, you would definitely want to upgrade to their paid-for "Plus" subscription. Since I do not currently share the management of any of my business's social media accounts with anyone else, Tailwind helps to streamline my use of Pinterest and make my life easier.

I'm consistently taking webinars, reading blogs and finding tips for Pinterest strategies. It's a very different approach than how you would use Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Snapchat for a business, so I'm very much still in the learning process. Tailwind is helping me track what content is resonating with potential clients.

Tailwind review by Nicole E.
Owner/Author

"The one tool I actually use every single day"

What do you like best?

Of all the blogging tools that I've bought or subscribe to, Tailwind is the only one I use every single day. It lets me schedule a month's worth of pins in under an hour and helps me connect with other Pinners in my niche. Customer support is outstanding, and they're always adding new ways to make my life easier.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing. I can think of little features that I'd like them to add, but I am hard pressed to find something that I don't like. Maybe the price of the add-ons. They are a bit high. Especially the new auto-loop. Other than that, there isn't much to dislike.

I use it to find and schedule great pins to Pinterest, as well as promote my own posts. As far as benefits go, I've seen an increase in my Pinterest monthly views, engagement, and followers.

Tailwind review by Maisie W.
Office Manager/Marketing Director

"Best Pinterest Scheduler!"

What do you like best?

The interface mimics Pinterest, so it's intuitive and easy to use. I also love the scheduled time slots to the side, so you can easily move pins around. Tribes is also an incredibly useful feature and can really help you up your reach on Pinterest. Also the base level is really affordable, great for small businesses or bloggers.

What do you dislike?

It would be really nice if your drafts showed up in order by board, instead of just random. Would also like to be able to schedule more than 150 drafts, but maybe that's an upgrade feature. The tailwind re-scheduler from Pinterest could also use some help, it's clunky and slow, and takes way too many clicks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best one I've ever tried for Pinterest, but I don't really know how it is for Instagram or other social platforms. SO worth the investment for Pinterest scheduling, it will make your life so much easier.

Pinterest is our biggest traffic driver, but I can't waste all day pinning things. Tailwind helps keep it organized, keep it regular, pin way more than I could on my own, and really helps expand reach and traffic through best practices and Tribes.

Tailwind review by User in Music

"Why Tailwind is a Must for your Pinterest Marketing needs."

What do you like best?

The ease of use combined with the huge amount of possibilities that you have. The overall layout of the program is very user-friendly. Also, the addition of the auto post feature makes tailwind gold. With this feature, you can align all your marketing strategies at once.

What do you dislike?

It is a heavy web-based software package. Because my computer is a bit older, it is really noticeable. There is no quick "click and done" work that I can do. But then again, with a slightly better computer (read: after 2010) this should not be a problem :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be professional with your Pinterest game, Tailwind is the software that you have to choose. It has all the features you will need and then some. Because Tailwind is optimized for Pinterest it fits seamlessly with all of its features. Add a great Instagram autopost feature and you instantly know that Tailwind is the software to use for your online marketing.

The automated posting feature makes the Pinterest work a lot easier. Because all the useful functions are onboard, you can tweak every post before it goes live. If you want, you could schedule for a full year in advance. This also works with the Instagram auto-post feature. You can align both schedules for maximum marketing results.

Tailwind review by Sal S.
CEO
Entertainment

"Get Tailwind! Don't be the Pilot that said I don't know where I'm going but I'm making record time! "

What do you like best?

Mulitple Boards, Humans on the phone or chat. Tribes are great. The articles always informative on top of their game. Everything at Tailwind is the best and I have tested them all.

With Tailwind's direction and information, my business acct BARZZ has just reached 1.2 MILLION Viewers with just 500 followers. If that was FB I would have 20 people. Once again THANK YOU Tailwind FU FB.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you aren't on other platforms. I

also dislike that I happened upon tailwind after getting screwed by other utility programs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get rid of any other marketing programs for Pinterest and Instagram. Get TAILWIND.

Posting on Pinterest automatically saves a tremendous amount of time. Analytics also helps to show whats working and then I correct what isn't.

Tailwind review by Administrator in Writing and Editing

"I couldn't live without tailwind"

What do you like best?

so awesome for pinterest and brilliant for instagram! It is an absolutely essential tool for any serious blogger.I love the tribes as you can help out your friends and easily schedule their content and I really love the instagram scheduling.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love it and it is a constantly evolving tool, so it is always being updated and added too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET IT. You won't know what you did before when you get it!

It helps with scheduling, pinning, making pinterest better and it has helped me to grow my brand on instagram and pinterest.

Tailwind helps me to have enough time to do the fun part of food blogging: making and eating food! Tailwind also helps by making sure all my boards are optimised and it ensures thatI never run out of content to share. It helps me to get my work seen which equals traffic- which in turn equals $$

Tailwind review by Allison W.
Independent Fashion Consultant
Apparel & Fashion

"HUGE Timesaver!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can pre-schedule my Instagram posts! It saves loads of time!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a bit hard to navigate. Also, the tutorial sometimes starts again when you sign in and makes you think you are creating a real post, but it never lets you post and you have to start again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tailwind has a free trail, I highly recommend trying that first. It will give you a great idea of whether or not the product will work for you!

I'm saving time by being able to pre-schedule instagram posts, but it also suggests the most successful hashtags and posting times! It's really upped my instagram engagement and success!

Tailwind review by Ariel B.
Digital Marketing Manager

"Extremely useful for anyone wanting to build Pinterest following"

What do you like best?

This is probably my favorite tool that I use with marketing. Manually pinning takes up so much time, whereas with Tailwind I can just spent 5 hours in the beginning of the week to pin everything for the entire week without worrying about it. It also helps me optimize the best times to pin. I like that I can see which pins are performing the best so I can replicate them.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if I want to see all my previous pins from tailwind farther than 30 days back I have to upgrade to a higher cost membership. I also wish there was a way for me to pin my buyable pins through Tailwind, that would make it a lot better. I also like the new "tribes" aspect, but it's hard to start new ones on your own and to get people to really join them. It's a pain when the source/url of pins you're pinning doesn't carry over, and I'm not really sure why that happens, but it's still easier than manually pinning things one by one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely start using tailwind if you have a physical product or if you're a blogger. It will save you a ton of time.

I'm able to save a ton of time by scheduling everything to go on pinterest for the week, instead of having to do a little each day. 90% of our website visits are from Pinterest now, so it's helping get our brand awareness out there.

Tailwind review by Biz T.
Social Media Marketing Expert
Computer Networking
(Myself Only)

"Tailwind was an excellent discovery..."

What do you like best?

It saves me a lot of time posting on Pinterest and it gets me loads of traffic.

What do you dislike?

Hard to say yet as I have not been able to get my head around all the great features, but so far nothing negative to declare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your really want to save a lot of time posting to Pinterest and Instagram and get loads of traffic to your businesses, this is definitely for you.

Saves me a lot of time and is getting me more traffic than I could have without it.

Tailwind review by User

"A Beginners Guide to Hashtags"

What do you like best?

I feel that this program is a lot like Buffer, but with one difference. Hashtags. Tailwind really helps you discover which hashtags are best to use. I don't always use Tailwind to upload, but I do put my images in to Tailwind to make sure that I am using the best tags for my post.

What do you dislike?

Like I said, I find this to be very similar to Buffer. And instagram's rules make it difficult to find this program as useful as it could be. If I could do all this work and then just leave the program to post for me, that would be wonderful. But the reminders, while useful, are not quite as useful as posting for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A really great tool, but if you already have your schedule figured out and your hashtags down, then you may not need to use Tailwind.

This really does help me schedule and reach as far in to my audience as I can with tags.

Tailwind review by Josephine S.
Events Services

"Great program for managing Pinterest"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to schedule pins from any website, rewrite the caption to include keywords and even ensure that they are directed to the correct website. I also love prescheduling posts to coincide with my blogging schedule

What do you dislike?

That there isn't a way to see more of a return on investment - instead of just number of clicks or visits, figuring out who inquires because they saw me on Pinterest

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tailwind is so easy to use and helps drive traffic to my website, which increases my google listing!

automation!

Tailwind review by Nea S.
co-owner Ash & Rose, designer of the Ash & Rose Collection

"Tailwind is everything they claim to be."

What do you like best?

It saves me time. I especially like the interval spacer which lets me post the same pin, with all its keywords etc., on to different relevant boards without having it show up over and over again all at once. It feels a lot like free exposure.

What do you dislike?

I have not figured out the ad campaign strategy on pinterest and a lot of the information everywhere, including tailwind, seems directed to bloggers, who just want to drive up their numbers to attract advertising revenue. I want to get customers to my store and am working on attracting our best purchasing audience, not just visitor.

I wanted to pin regularly without spending too much time and tailwind has been perfect for that.

Tailwind review by Consultant

"Easy to use for organizing Pinterest platform, with minor glitches. "

What do you like best?

It allows me to schedule pins WAY in advance, and always lets me know when I am going to run out of pins in the queue, so I can stay on top of my game.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the website will glitch and schedule duplicates of a pin, which isn't THAT detrimental to the brand, but it's definitely not a positive attribute.

The ability to batch schedule, which means only going in once a week for about an hour and planning out the entire week. It takes less time, and tailwind makes it really easy to organize everything. We are able to constantly reach out audience throughout all times of the day because we have our automated schedule set up that way.

Tailwind review by Oombawka Design R.
Crochet Designer. Ltd.
Design

"Top Notch Publishing Tool for Pinterest (and Instagram)"

What do you like best?

My favorite features are:

>being notified if I have already pinned something to a board (no duplicate pins!)

>tribes (are amazing for working with others)

>the ability to schedule to multiple boards with one click

>stats available for your pins is very helpful

What do you dislike?

I wish it would allow me to share to my Facebook Business Page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to take control of your social media marketing on Pinterest and Instagram and save yourself lots of time and stress - Tailwind is the application for you.

Staying on top of Pinterest easily - managing my boards, comments and working with others to promote socially online.

Tailwind review by Jacob J.
Writing and Editing

"Tailwind works for the most part."

What do you like best?

Pinterest has an annoying feature where you cannot upload more than one picture at once. Tailwind is a solution to that. I have used it multiple times for mass uploading pictures to Pinterest and I have not had any issues, at least after I figured out what I was doing.

What do you dislike?

Personally I do not find it to be very user-friendly. I am fairly tech-savvy and even I struggled a little bit to get going. I'm sure they may offer tutorials or there may be some youtube tutorials but I decided to jump right in and see what I could do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be fooled by the Tailwind scheduler. When I first uploaded some items to pin to Pinterest I thought I may have been defeated by having to wait until certain days for them to upload. Some people may even prefer that option, but I wanted to upload a bunch of pins at once. Luckily they had a "pin now" option after I upload the pins and their pertinent information.

Until Pinterest changes their ways and decides to add a mass-upload option, then I plan on still utilizing Tailwind for those needs.

Tailwind review by Jonathan N.
English Teacher
Education Management

"Do you want a Pinterest analytics dashboard? Look no further, you found it! :)"

What do you like best?

I love Tailwind's customer service and how easy it is to schedule pins.

What do you dislike?

If you had asked me a week ago I would have said their analytics. They only gave us 7 days worth of analytics with the plus plan but they recently changed it to 30 days worth of data so I'm fine now. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it enough time to learn the dashboard and test to see what works for your account. It's not magic, it's data.

It saves a ton of time and it helps us make informed decisions about our Pinterest marketing.

Tailwind review by Erin S.
Writer, Editor, and Social Media Consultant
Writing and Editing

"Tailwind makes Pinterest a breeze!"

What do you like best?

There are so many things I enjoy about Tailwind. I mean, it's a scheduler! Anything that helps me keep my social media work under control is a plus for me! But tailwind is more than just a social media scheduler or pin scheduler. It's also a great way to continue promoting your tribe. Which is what my favorite part is. Tailwind Tribes make pinning from my biz besties so much easier!

What do you dislike?

I really wish there were options for looping pins. Having the ability to loop pins makes life so much easier; especially if you're needing to Pin your own content. And let's be honest... who isn't?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tailwind is an amazing app/program for scheduling Pins. Now, you can definitely schedule pins with other services but I've yet to find a program that offers group/collaborative pinning. It's really nice to be able to connect with specific people in my niche to share each others content quickly and easily.

Pinning material is time consuming. As an entrepreneur, I'd rather devote my time to more important tasks. This solves the problem of having time to Pin. And it's freed up so much time for me!

Tailwind review by Administrator in E-Learning

"Tailwind has made Pinterest so much easier to use!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Tailwind is its ability to schedule pins weeks in advance at the specific times they will be most likely seen by followers.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike about Tailwind is with the "Your Schedule" listing of dates. The field displaying the date is too short and when the numerical date is more than 1 digit, it's necessary to hover over each and every single pin in order to see the actual numerical date for the pins. Very time consuming when recording dates for 12-15 pins per day each week!

I don't use Tailwind for business, but rather for Educational purposes. Still, using Tailwind has solved the problem of making valuable educational products visible to more people. The benefit has been increased income due to increased visibility of the website.

Tailwind review by Cassie D.
Marketing Coordinator

"Pinterest scheduling made easy"

What do you like best?

Ahhh Pinterest. Our favourite long lead channel for clients with an aesthetically pleasing and visual product. Tailwind is the solution we could find for scheduling pins for clients, and being able to see at a glance that we were getting an even spread across all boards. Images are uploaded to the dashboard, assigned a caption, and assigned to the board of your choosing. Scheduling the pins for an optimal time and reviewing to ensure that they are achieving targets is easy with the aid of Tailwind.

Also, the fact that the software is free goes a long long way.

What do you dislike?

Captions and links to sites had a tendency to awry. There's little point in pinning something a board if it doesn't direct back to your site or the page it's attributed to. It's time consuming to have to go in and manually edit the links once they've been pinned, and can almost cancel out the efficiency of the scheduling feature. Also, while the Chrome extension may be useful to some, rarely do we need to pin "on the fly" and it's rather burdensome instead of helpful,

Edit: After chats with the Tailwind team, there's a distinct possibility that the linking feature simply eluded me at the time and did in fact exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If Pinterest is a key component of your social media distribution, then Tailwind is a must.

This is a useful work around for the inability to schedule pins within app/software. As mentioned, it's beneficial to see the spread of the pins to board ratio, but the inability to confirm links is an important feature - perhaps a paid model is required?

Tailwind review by Crystal B.
Designer
Arts and Crafts

"Great Service!!"

What do you like best?

Tailwind cuts down time spend with Pinterest by 75%+!!! It's easy to use and I've seen Pinterest following and engagement increase. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Instagram and Pinterest are two separate payment options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, learn it, utilize it!

With a baby, a part time job, and running a business, Tailwind has increased my productivity. Viewing data is helpful and meeting new people to collaborate with is a huge plus.

Tailwind review by Anna F.
Freelance Writer
Newspapers
(Myself Only)

"Great Pinterest monitoring and posting dolution"

What do you like best?

I have been using Tailwindapp for less than 8 months and I love it. My favorite feature is the ability to monitor how my domain is being pinned by others. I can easily see recent pins from my site, what I'd normally do then is interacting with that pin (liking and commenting) as well as connecting to that Pinterest user. That has been working miracles in terms of growing meaningful connections and even improving my Pinterest referral traffic. I love it that I can schedule pins too: I have no idea why Pinterest wouldn't allow that! Tailwindapp offers very useful browser extensions (Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari) which allow you to schedule pins on mouse-over. Tailwind will also show your scheduled calendar for you to see how you are scheduling. Pinning from Instagram is another recent feature I really like: Makes it possible to reuse those Instagram photos of mine!

What do you dislike?

By nature, Pinterest is good for only some industries. If you are into less, non-visual niche, I wouldn't probably invest into Tailwindapp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free trial makes it easy to test the platform and see if this is something you need!

Scheduling pins, pinning from Instagram and domain monitoring: All three features have allowed me to do much more with visual marketing!

Tailwind review by Administrator

"Convenient Tool For Pinterest and Instagram Scheduling"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule Pinterest out alongside Instagram. This means we do not have to bulk post on one day of the week. This will do wonders when looking into engagement! Instead of posting 50 pins all at once, we can schedule these pins to go out over days or weeks in advance.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've have so far is the timeline of their customer service getting back to us. One time it took 2 days, and the next it took them about 5-6 days. These were dealing with semi-important issues too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! This is an easy to use way to manage Pinterest and Instagram accounts.

We don't have to spend a day every week doing bulk Pinterest pins. This means our content can be spread out. This will also help us with engagements rates versus pinning all at once and not again for another six days.

Tailwind review by Malika B.
Blogger
Retail

"How to Save Time and Energy When Marketing"

What do you like best?

Marketing to my target market consistently takes time and energy, but, I can't be online 24 hours a day. That is why I love Tailwind. I can schedule social shares at the best times to post in advance even when I am away from my computer.

What do you dislike?

There is no magic wand that does everything for me...Just kidding.. Scheduling posts with Tailwind makes it so easy I don;t need a magic wand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it- you'll like it.

Saves me time and energy. Tailwind Allows me to put my feed up while I enjoy creating new images to social share on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter to my target market

Tailwind review by Yezmin T.
Director of Marketing and Communications

"Best money spent"

What do you like best?

Tailwind is an awesome tool allows me to save time and take care if my Pinterest schedule for weeks in advance.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. I would like to have more time to understand all the options Tailwind offers. I feel like I am not using it to its full potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally worth the money

I have increased my Pinterest reach from 0 to 1 million unique monthly visitors in the last 5 months.

Tailwind review by Rebecca M.
Chef
Hospitality

"Brilliant"

What do you like best?

They seem to have thought of so many features all in one package. Love it

What do you dislike?

Not sure If I do dislike anything. I've been using it for a while if I've had any issues they're happy to sort it out quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you'll like it.

It gives me an opportunity to spend a short time working out my schedule for a few days in a row.

Tailwind review by Kelli C.
(Myself Only)

"Tailwind has been a game changer for my productivity "

What do you like best?

Having the ability to sit for a bit, create content and schedule it out , has been a huge productivity changer. . To see what works and what doesn’t has been a revenue changer. Less time, more money. What’s not to like!

What do you dislike?

I still wish I could post to Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook with one image/text (fullu automated without major modifications). Unfortunately the image requirement differ for all three. I have tried using all the tips, but the images come out nusable on Facebook and Instagram.

Work less on social media marketing. Increase revenue by working smarter.

Tailwind review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Perfect for Pinterest!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to schedule out all of my pins in one sitting. It's amazing. It's so easy to use, too! I also love Tailwind Tribes. It allows you to collaborate with other people in your industry,

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software can be kind of slow. Other than that, there is not much I dislike...except maybe the price. I do wish it was cheaper. I don't really find the analytics useful at all. I pretty much use it for scheduling only, which makes it a bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It is awesome! It will completely change your Pinterest experience.

I am solving the problem of not having time to pin every single day. I have seen an increase in pin engagement, followers, and sales of my products. It's a must for anyone who wants to market their products on Pinterest.

Tailwind review by Kathleen M.
Digital Social & Content Marketing Specialist
Retail

"Awesome Pinterest Marketing Tool!"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule pins and evaluate the success of my pinning strategy

What do you dislike?

I have not found a single thing I don't like. Only some areas where even greater awesomeness is possible! :)

It has been both a time-saver and a big boost to my web traffic

Tailwind review by Teresa C.
Occasional Certified Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education
(Myself Only)

"Tailwind is a fabulous scheduling tool for Pinterest and Instagram. "

What do you like best?

Very easy to schedule posts days and weeks in advance. It has tremendously increased my pageviews in a short span of time. I love it.

What do you dislike?

Some features such as Tribes require an account upgrade to participate well. Some analytical features also require an account upgrade.

I use it for my website. As Pinterest is a search engine, consistent scheduling of blog posts improves my reach tremendously.

Tailwind review by Haylee G.
Freelance HR Consultant
Hospital & Health Care

"Trustworthy and timesaving social media scheduling "

What do you like best?

I love the recommended scheduling times to help me reach my audience more effectively.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that a large portion of the reporting features are reserved for higher tier plan levels.

I am able to better source and share pins with others in my industry via Tribes, and schedule pins directly from my browser with the Chrome extension.

Tailwind review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Tailwind Needed for every Pinterest Growth Strategy "

What do you like best?

This product is create for automation and project Management. Increases client or brand growth through Pinterest. If you’re trying to grow your presence on Instagram or Pinterest, Tailwind is a very useful tool that will provide results. Tailwind saves an incredible amount of time by allowing people to schedule posts or pins in advance, and it provides helpful tools that make growth easier

What do you dislike?

Tailwind packages dar as pricing is a little expensive , but worth it if you really usitalize all features.

Tailwind App is a major contributing factor to me doubling my blog traffic in the past 6 months. It’s also the reason why I get more than twice as much traffic from Pinterest vs Facebook.

Tailwind review by User

"Cool Pinterest Scheduler"

What do you like best?

I honestly have not been using Tailwind for very long, but it offers something that other social media schedulers do not - the ability to schedule pins to Pinterest. I have used other social media schedulers, like Hootsuite, Buffer, Meet Edgar, and Post Planner and as far as I am aware, none of them offer the opportunity to integrate with Pinterest. I like that you can create a schedule for pinning things and then actually schedule content to fill up the schedule. I also like that you can see the analytics concerning how well your pins are performing. You can see when you posted each pin, how many times people have liked, commented, or repinned each one, and can also reschedule them. In addition to pin insights, they also provide you with board analytics, which is pretty cool. You get to see how may people follow each of your boards. That is helpful because although a lot of people will follow your entire profile, some people will only follow specific boards. For example, my most popular board is the one that highlights the best posts fro my blog. The one with the least amount of followers is my "Work With Me" board. I also like that you can view them in order of likes, so it is easy to see which ones are the most/least popular at a glance. It also shows how many pins you have on each board, which can help you decide which boards you need to focus on a bit more. I also really like that you can organize pins by things like hashtags, pinner, domains, ad time periods. Finally, it does a great job of tracking your follower growth daily, weekly, and over time.

What do you dislike?

I think my only problem is that I can't afford to add it on to my monthly budget, but that is not a real issue. I can't think of any thing that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, I would highly recommend this scheduling tool if you are interested in automating your Pinterest activity. They offer a free trial (100 pins), so I'd recommend trying that out first if you are unsure of whether you want to pay for it. Honestly, if I had a bigger budget, I would pay for it.

I am really trying to use PInterest more as a way to earn money, so this helps to position me as an expert in my niche while also sharing tips, tools, and resources that my audience is interested in, but that I don't cover.