Tailwind

Pinterest Analytics, Management and Marketing Tools at your fingertips.

Work for Tailwind?

Miriam K.

Slow but Helpful

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I am a big fan of the Chrome button that allows me to schedule, so that I can schedule something that I find while searching the web or from my email. That also allows me more easily to pin for my employer without having to logout of my own Pinterest account, since I work from my personal home computer. My new favorite feature is the ability to pin from Instagram. It's still in beta, so it is a little glitchy. But, it is a great possibility.

What do you dislike?

Tailwind seems to move slow. I often save it for the last thing on my to-do list because of that. I also find the interface cluttered and hard to navigate. It's possible that there isn't another product better, but if it were my decision, I might try something different for my team first. Like their ability to pin from Instagram, I wish they would create a way for you to more easily pin from a blog.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am unaware of other products on the market for Pinterest management. If I could, I would want to find something with a cleaner interface and that worked faster. That being said, I'm not unhappy with Tailwind. I just wonder if there's something out there that is better!

My team needs Pinterest to be able to schedule in advance. This allows us to schedule out ahead of time, which makes our presence on Pinterest stronger!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tailwind
Tailwind review by <span>Samantha L.</span>
Samantha L.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Pinterest can be difficult to utilize for a business since it's completely different from other social media platforms. Since I'm still in the learning phases of figuring out how to target my ideal client through Pinterest, Tailwind is such a huge help to me for making sure that I'm heading in the right direction.

What do you dislike?

T dashboard page gives you suggestions for how to improve your Pinterest account, but I wish there was an option to dismiss suggestions. I typically take their advice, but certain suggestions (ie: inviting collaborators) don't work for me and I don't like having the pop up still on my dashboard suggesting I do that. Definitely a small complaint, but it's really the only thing bothers me so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to utilize Pinterest for your business, Tailwind is amazing for analytics and management. The free version is fairly comprehensive, though for more in-depth analytics, you would definitely want to upgrade to their paid-for "Plus" subscription. Since I do not currently share the management of any of my business's social media accounts with anyone else, Tailwind helps to streamline my use of Pinterest and make my life easier.

I'm consistently taking webinars, reading blogs and finding tips for Pinterest strategies. It's a very different approach than how you would use Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Snapchat for a business, so I'm very much still in the learning process. Tailwind is helping me track what content is resonating with potential clients.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Tailwind review by <span>Sal S.</span>
Sal S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Mulitple Boards, Humans on the phone or chat. Tribes are great. The articles always informative on top of their game. Everything at Tailwind is the best and I have tested them all.

With Tailwind's direction and information, my business acct BARZZ has just reached 1.2 MILLION Viewers with just 500 followers. If that was FB I would have 20 people. Once again THANK YOU Tailwind FU FB.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you aren't on other platforms. I

also dislike that I happened upon tailwind after getting screwed by other utility programs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get rid of any other marketing programs for Pinterest and Instagram. Get TAILWIND.

Posting on Pinterest automatically saves a tremendous amount of time. Analytics also helps to show whats working and then I correct what isn't.

Tailwind review by User

A Beginners Guide to Hashtags

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I feel that this program is a lot like Buffer, but with one difference. Hashtags. Tailwind really helps you discover which hashtags are best to use. I don't always use Tailwind to upload, but I do put my images in to Tailwind to make sure that I am using the best tags for my post.

What do you dislike?

Like I said, I find this to be very similar to Buffer. And instagram's rules make it difficult to find this program as useful as it could be. If I could do all this work and then just leave the program to post for me, that would be wonderful. But the reminders, while useful, are not quite as useful as posting for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A really great tool, but if you already have your schedule figured out and your hashtags down, then you may not need to use Tailwind.

This really does help me schedule and reach as far in to my audience as I can with tags.

Tailwind review by <span>Oombawka Design R.</span>
Oombawka Design R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

My favorite features are:

>being notified if I have already pinned something to a board (no duplicate pins!)

>tribes (are amazing for working with others)

>the ability to schedule to multiple boards with one click

>stats available for your pins is very helpful

What do you dislike?

I wish it would allow me to share to my Facebook Business Page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to take control of your social media marketing on Pinterest and Instagram and save yourself lots of time and stress - Tailwind is the application for you.

Staying on top of Pinterest easily - managing my boards, comments and working with others to promote socially online.

Tailwind review by <span>Jacob J.</span>
Jacob J.
Validated Review

Tailwind works for the most part.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Pinterest has an annoying feature where you cannot upload more than one picture at once. Tailwind is a solution to that. I have used it multiple times for mass uploading pictures to Pinterest and I have not had any issues, at least after I figured out what I was doing.

What do you dislike?

Personally I do not find it to be very user-friendly. I am fairly tech-savvy and even I struggled a little bit to get going. I'm sure they may offer tutorials or there may be some youtube tutorials but I decided to jump right in and see what I could do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be fooled by the Tailwind scheduler. When I first uploaded some items to pin to Pinterest I thought I may have been defeated by having to wait until certain days for them to upload. Some people may even prefer that option, but I wanted to upload a bunch of pins at once. Luckily they had a "pin now" option after I upload the pins and their pertinent information.

Until Pinterest changes their ways and decides to add a mass-upload option, then I plan on still utilizing Tailwind for those needs.

Learning about Tailwind?

* We monitor all Tailwind reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.