Tailwind

Pinterest Analytics, Management and Marketing Tools at your fingertips.

Work for Tailwind?

Learning about Tailwind?

Tailwind Reviews

Ask Tailwind a Question
Showing 55 Tailwind reviews
Tailwind review by Samantha L.
Samantha L.

"Great for optimizing business use of Pinterest!"

What do you like best?

The only way for me to stay on top of my social media content for my business is to have it scheduled out in advance. Tailspin lets me set times for my pins to automatically update so that I can keep an active presence throughout the week while only having to dedicate one day to creating & scheduling content.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite thing is that to access the analytics about when your audience is most engaged, you have to upgrade to the paid version. I get that most of these businesses have a paid subscription option to get access more tools, but that seems like a pretty basic feature that most social media managing apps/programs include in the basic version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great basic scheduling tool for Pinterest content, which is a huge help for anyone trying to drive traffic to a website or blog. The analytics in the free version leave a lot to be desired, so if you really want a lot of data on your traffic you'll probably want to upgrade to the paid version.

Tailwind has been huge for letting me schedule all of my Pinterest posts for the week all on one day so that I can devote time and energy to that on one day, then set & forget for the rest of the week. It also has some great analytics so that I can monitor what content is getting engagement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tailwind
Tailwind review by Miriam K.
Miriam K.

"Slow but Helpful"

What do you like best?

I am a big fan of the Chrome button that allows me to schedule, so that I can schedule something that I find while searching the web or from my email. That also allows me more easily to pin for my employer without having to logout of my own Pinterest account, since I work from my personal home computer. My new favorite feature is the ability to pin from Instagram. It's still in beta, so it is a little glitchy. But, it is a great possibility.

What do you dislike?

Tailwind seems to move slow. I often save it for the last thing on my to-do list because of that. I also find the interface cluttered and hard to navigate. It's possible that there isn't another product better, but if it were my decision, I might try something different for my team first. Like their ability to pin from Instagram, I wish they would create a way for you to more easily pin from a blog.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am unaware of other products on the market for Pinterest management. If I could, I would want to find something with a cleaner interface and that worked faster. That being said, I'm not unhappy with Tailwind. I just wonder if there's something out there that is better!

My team needs Pinterest to be able to schedule in advance. This allows us to schedule out ahead of time, which makes our presence on Pinterest stronger!

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Tailwind review by Samantha L.
Samantha L.

"Great for managing Pinterest as a business tool"

What do you like best?

Pinterest can be difficult to utilize for a business since it's completely different from other social media platforms. Since I'm still in the learning phases of figuring out how to target my ideal client through Pinterest, Tailwind is such a huge help to me for making sure that I'm heading in the right direction.

What do you dislike?

T dashboard page gives you suggestions for how to improve your Pinterest account, but I wish there was an option to dismiss suggestions. I typically take their advice, but certain suggestions (ie: inviting collaborators) don't work for me and I don't like having the pop up still on my dashboard suggesting I do that. Definitely a small complaint, but it's really the only thing bothers me so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to utilize Pinterest for your business, Tailwind is amazing for analytics and management. The free version is fairly comprehensive, though for more in-depth analytics, you would definitely want to upgrade to their paid-for "Plus" subscription. Since I do not currently share the management of any of my business's social media accounts with anyone else, Tailwind helps to streamline my use of Pinterest and make my life easier.

I'm consistently taking webinars, reading blogs and finding tips for Pinterest strategies. It's a very different approach than how you would use Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Snapchat for a business, so I'm very much still in the learning process. Tailwind is helping me track what content is resonating with potential clients.

Tailwind review by Donna W.
Donna W.

"Tailwind took my social media game to new levels and saves me hours and hours each week"

What do you like best?

My favourite part of using Tailwind is the ability to use it on multiple devices, no matter where I am, to do my scheduling, for multiple social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest - because they are all linked together seamlessly) - whether I am at home on my desktop, late at night on my tablet, or waiting for an appointment on my iPhone - I can spend a few minutes scheduling posts whenever and wherever it's convenient for me.

What do you dislike?

I can't particularly think of anything I dislike about the Tailwind app, it's more that it's difficult to plan content that fits within the guidelines of all four platforms - the character restriction in Twitter versus the image sizing in Instagram vs the infographic guidelines in Pinterest and so on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tailwind is the biggest timesaver in my business today. I couldn't write a blog and run a business without it. The amount of time it saves me is incredible. It is so easy to use and learn, and integrates so seamlessly with other social media channels that once it's set up you can almost put everything on auto. You will spend a couple of hours doing what you once spend days!

I am solving the issue of time and scheduling. The benefit for me is freeing up my schedule for other things. I no longer have to spend hours and hours creating content, posting it, sharing it, tweeting it, uploading it to Facebook, turning it into a separate Instagram post, then pinning it to Pinterest, and repeating the process 20 or 30 times a day. Nevermind connecting with other people on all these channels. With Tailwind I get to socialize on my schedule. Spend a bit of time when it's convenient for me scheduling posts for the week or weeks in advance, knowing that they will happen on time without me having to worry about them. Then I can focus on building my following on each channel, tweet about other things, follow accounts that will build my following etc.

Tailwind review by Sal S.
Sal S.

"Get Tailwind! Don't be the Pilot that said I don't know where I'm going but I'm making record time! "

What do you like best?

Mulitple Boards, Humans on the phone or chat. Tribes are great. The articles always informative on top of their game. Everything at Tailwind is the best and I have tested them all.

With Tailwind's direction and information, my business acct BARZZ has just reached 1.2 MILLION Viewers with just 500 followers. If that was FB I would have 20 people. Once again THANK YOU Tailwind FU FB.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you aren't on other platforms. I

also dislike that I happened upon tailwind after getting screwed by other utility programs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get rid of any other marketing programs for Pinterest and Instagram. Get TAILWIND.

Posting on Pinterest automatically saves a tremendous amount of time. Analytics also helps to show whats working and then I correct what isn't.

Tailwind review by Allison W.
Allison W.

"HUGE Timesaver!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can pre-schedule my Instagram posts! It saves loads of time!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a bit hard to navigate. Also, the tutorial sometimes starts again when you sign in and makes you think you are creating a real post, but it never lets you post and you have to start again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tailwind has a free trail, I highly recommend trying that first. It will give you a great idea of whether or not the product will work for you!

I'm saving time by being able to pre-schedule instagram posts, but it also suggests the most successful hashtags and posting times! It's really upped my instagram engagement and success!

Tailwind review by Ariel B.
Ariel B.

"Extremely useful for anyone wanting to build Pinterest following"

What do you like best?

This is probably my favorite tool that I use with marketing. Manually pinning takes up so much time, whereas with Tailwind I can just spent 5 hours in the beginning of the week to pin everything for the entire week without worrying about it. It also helps me optimize the best times to pin. I like that I can see which pins are performing the best so I can replicate them.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if I want to see all my previous pins from tailwind farther than 30 days back I have to upgrade to a higher cost membership. I also wish there was a way for me to pin my buyable pins through Tailwind, that would make it a lot better. I also like the new "tribes" aspect, but it's hard to start new ones on your own and to get people to really join them. It's a pain when the source/url of pins you're pinning doesn't carry over, and I'm not really sure why that happens, but it's still easier than manually pinning things one by one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely start using tailwind if you have a physical product or if you're a blogger. It will save you a ton of time.

I'm able to save a ton of time by scheduling everything to go on pinterest for the week, instead of having to do a little each day. 90% of our website visits are from Pinterest now, so it's helping get our brand awareness out there.

Tailwind review by User

"A Beginners Guide to Hashtags"

What do you like best?

I feel that this program is a lot like Buffer, but with one difference. Hashtags. Tailwind really helps you discover which hashtags are best to use. I don't always use Tailwind to upload, but I do put my images in to Tailwind to make sure that I am using the best tags for my post.

What do you dislike?

Like I said, I find this to be very similar to Buffer. And instagram's rules make it difficult to find this program as useful as it could be. If I could do all this work and then just leave the program to post for me, that would be wonderful. But the reminders, while useful, are not quite as useful as posting for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A really great tool, but if you already have your schedule figured out and your hashtags down, then you may not need to use Tailwind.

This really does help me schedule and reach as far in to my audience as I can with tags.

Tailwind review by Oombawka Design R.
Oombawka Design R.

"Top Notch Publishing Tool for Pinterest (and Instagram)"

What do you like best?

My favorite features are:

>being notified if I have already pinned something to a board (no duplicate pins!)

>tribes (are amazing for working with others)

>the ability to schedule to multiple boards with one click

>stats available for your pins is very helpful

What do you dislike?

I wish it would allow me to share to my Facebook Business Page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to take control of your social media marketing on Pinterest and Instagram and save yourself lots of time and stress - Tailwind is the application for you.

Staying on top of Pinterest easily - managing my boards, comments and working with others to promote socially online.

Tailwind review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="0c3e13fd-118e-4995-a3c9-e54ef4234c91">Jacob J.</span>
Jacob J.
" itemprop="name" />

"Tailwind works for the most part."

What do you like best?

Pinterest has an annoying feature where you cannot upload more than one picture at once. Tailwind is a solution to that. I have used it multiple times for mass uploading pictures to Pinterest and I have not had any issues, at least after I figured out what I was doing.

What do you dislike?

Personally I do not find it to be very user-friendly. I am fairly tech-savvy and even I struggled a little bit to get going. I'm sure they may offer tutorials or there may be some youtube tutorials but I decided to jump right in and see what I could do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be fooled by the Tailwind scheduler. When I first uploaded some items to pin to Pinterest I thought I may have been defeated by having to wait until certain days for them to upload. Some people may even prefer that option, but I wanted to upload a bunch of pins at once. Luckily they had a "pin now" option after I upload the pins and their pertinent information.

Until Pinterest changes their ways and decides to add a mass-upload option, then I plan on still utilizing Tailwind for those needs.

Tailwind review by Jonathan N.
Jonathan N.

"Do you want a Pinterest analytics dashboard? Look no further, you found it! :)"

What do you like best?

I love Tailwind's customer service and how easy it is to schedule pins.

What do you dislike?

If you had asked me a week ago I would have said their analytics. They only gave us 7 days worth of analytics with the plus plan but they recently changed it to 30 days worth of data so I'm fine now. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it enough time to learn the dashboard and test to see what works for your account. It's not magic, it's data.

It saves a ton of time and it helps us make informed decisions about our Pinterest marketing.

Tailwind review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Tailwind makes Pinterest a breeze!"

What do you like best?

There are so many things I enjoy about Tailwind. I mean, it's a scheduler! Anything that helps me keep my social media work under control is a plus for me! But tailwind is more than just a social media scheduler or pin scheduler. It's also a great way to continue promoting your tribe. Which is what my favorite part is. Tailwind Tribes make pinning from my biz besties so much easier!

What do you dislike?

I really wish there were options for looping pins. Having the ability to loop pins makes life so much easier; especially if you're needing to Pin your own content. And let's be honest... who isn't?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tailwind is an amazing app/program for scheduling Pins. Now, you can definitely schedule pins with other services but I've yet to find a program that offers group/collaborative pinning. It's really nice to be able to connect with specific people in my niche to share each others content quickly and easily.

Pinning material is time consuming. As an entrepreneur, I'd rather devote my time to more important tasks. This solves the problem of having time to Pin. And it's freed up so much time for me!

Tailwind review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Tailwind has made Pinterest so much easier to use!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Tailwind is its ability to schedule pins weeks in advance at the specific times they will be most likely seen by followers.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike about Tailwind is with the "Your Schedule" listing of dates. The field displaying the date is too short and when the numerical date is more than 1 digit, it's necessary to hover over each and every single pin in order to see the actual numerical date for the pins. Very time consuming when recording dates for 12-15 pins per day each week!

I don't use Tailwind for business, but rather for Educational purposes. Still, using Tailwind has solved the problem of making valuable educational products visible to more people. The benefit has been increased income due to increased visibility of the website.

Tailwind review by User in Music
User in Music

"Why Tailwind is a Must for your Pinterest Marketing needs."

What do you like best?

The ease of use combined with the huge amount of possibilities that you have. The overall layout of the program is very user-friendly. Also, the addition of the auto post feature makes tailwind gold. With this feature, you can align all your marketing strategies at once.

What do you dislike?

It is a heavy web-based software package. Because my computer is a bit older, it is really noticeable. There is no quick "click and done" work that I can do. But then again, with a slightly better computer (read: after 2010) this should not be a problem :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be professional with your Pinterest game, Tailwind is the software that you have to choose. It has all the features you will need and then some. Because Tailwind is optimized for Pinterest it fits seamlessly with all of its features. Add a great Instagram autopost feature and you instantly know that Tailwind is the software to use for your online marketing.

The automated posting feature makes the Pinterest work a lot easier. Because all the useful functions are onboard, you can tweak every post before it goes live. If you want, you could schedule for a full year in advance. This also works with the Instagram auto-post feature. You can align both schedules for maximum marketing results.

Tailwind review by Cassie D.
Cassie D.

"Pinterest scheduling made easy"

What do you like best?

Ahhh Pinterest. Our favourite long lead channel for clients with an aesthetically pleasing and visual product. Tailwind is the solution we could find for scheduling pins for clients, and being able to see at a glance that we were getting an even spread across all boards. Images are uploaded to the dashboard, assigned a caption, and assigned to the board of your choosing. Scheduling the pins for an optimal time and reviewing to ensure that they are achieving targets is easy with the aid of Tailwind.

Also, the fact that the software is free goes a long long way.

What do you dislike?

Captions and links to sites had a tendency to awry. There's little point in pinning something a board if it doesn't direct back to your site or the page it's attributed to. It's time consuming to have to go in and manually edit the links once they've been pinned, and can almost cancel out the efficiency of the scheduling feature. Also, while the Chrome extension may be useful to some, rarely do we need to pin "on the fly" and it's rather burdensome instead of helpful,

Edit: After chats with the Tailwind team, there's a distinct possibility that the linking feature simply eluded me at the time and did in fact exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If Pinterest is a key component of your social media distribution, then Tailwind is a must.

This is a useful work around for the inability to schedule pins within app/software. As mentioned, it's beneficial to see the spread of the pins to board ratio, but the inability to confirm links is an important feature - perhaps a paid model is required?

Tailwind review by Anna F.
Anna F.

"Great Pinterest monitoring and posting dolution"

What do you like best?

I have been using Tailwindapp for less than 8 months and I love it. My favorite feature is the ability to monitor how my domain is being pinned by others. I can easily see recent pins from my site, what I'd normally do then is interacting with that pin (liking and commenting) as well as connecting to that Pinterest user. That has been working miracles in terms of growing meaningful connections and even improving my Pinterest referral traffic. I love it that I can schedule pins too: I have no idea why Pinterest wouldn't allow that! Tailwindapp offers very useful browser extensions (Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari) which allow you to schedule pins on mouse-over. Tailwind will also show your scheduled calendar for you to see how you are scheduling. Pinning from Instagram is another recent feature I really like: Makes it possible to reuse those Instagram photos of mine!

What do you dislike?

By nature, Pinterest is good for only some industries. If you are into less, non-visual niche, I wouldn't probably invest into Tailwindapp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free trial makes it easy to test the platform and see if this is something you need!

Scheduling pins, pinning from Instagram and domain monitoring: All three features have allowed me to do much more with visual marketing!

Tailwind review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing

"I couldn't live without tailwind"

What do you like best?

so awesome for pinterest and brilliant for instagram! It is an absolutely essential tool for any serious blogger.I love the tribes as you can help out your friends and easily schedule their content and I really love the instagram scheduling.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love it and it is a constantly evolving tool, so it is always being updated and added too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET IT. You won't know what you did before when you get it!

It helps with scheduling, pinning, making pinterest better and it has helped me to grow my brand on instagram and pinterest.

Tailwind helps me to have enough time to do the fun part of food blogging: making and eating food! Tailwind also helps by making sure all my boards are optimised and it ensures thatI never run out of content to share. It helps me to get my work seen which equals traffic- which in turn equals $$

Tailwind review by Administrator

"Convenient Tool For Pinterest and Instagram Scheduling"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule Pinterest out alongside Instagram. This means we do not have to bulk post on one day of the week. This will do wonders when looking into engagement! Instead of posting 50 pins all at once, we can schedule these pins to go out over days or weeks in advance.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've have so far is the timeline of their customer service getting back to us. One time it took 2 days, and the next it took them about 5-6 days. These were dealing with semi-important issues too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! This is an easy to use way to manage Pinterest and Instagram accounts.

We don't have to spend a day every week doing bulk Pinterest pins. This means our content can be spread out. This will also help us with engagements rates versus pinning all at once and not again for another six days.

Tailwind review by Malika B.
Malika B.

"How to Save Time and Energy When Marketing"

What do you like best?

Marketing to my target market consistently takes time and energy, but, I can't be online 24 hours a day. That is why I love Tailwind. I can schedule social shares at the best times to post in advance even when I am away from my computer.

What do you dislike?

There is no magic wand that does everything for me...Just kidding.. Scheduling posts with Tailwind makes it so easy I don;t need a magic wand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it- you'll like it.

Saves me time and energy. Tailwind Allows me to put my feed up while I enjoy creating new images to social share on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter to my target market

Tailwind review by Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

"Brilliant"

What do you like best?

They seem to have thought of so many features all in one package. Love it

What do you dislike?

Not sure If I do dislike anything. I've been using it for a while if I've had any issues they're happy to sort it out quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you'll like it.

It gives me an opportunity to spend a short time working out my schedule for a few days in a row.

Tailwind review by Kelli C.
Kelli C.

"Tailwind has been a game changer for my productivity "

What do you like best?

Having the ability to sit for a bit, create content and schedule it out , has been a huge productivity changer. . To see what works and what doesn’t has been a revenue changer. Less time, more money. What’s not to like!

What do you dislike?

I still wish I could post to Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook with one image/text (fullu automated without major modifications). Unfortunately the image requirement differ for all three. I have tried using all the tips, but the images come out nusable on Facebook and Instagram.

Work less on social media marketing. Increase revenue by working smarter.

Tailwind review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Perfect for Pinterest!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to schedule out all of my pins in one sitting. It's amazing. It's so easy to use, too! I also love Tailwind Tribes. It allows you to collaborate with other people in your industry,

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software can be kind of slow. Other than that, there is not much I dislike...except maybe the price. I do wish it was cheaper. I don't really find the analytics useful at all. I pretty much use it for scheduling only, which makes it a bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It is awesome! It will completely change your Pinterest experience.

I am solving the problem of not having time to pin every single day. I have seen an increase in pin engagement, followers, and sales of my products. It's a must for anyone who wants to market their products on Pinterest.

Tailwind review by Kori T.
Kori T.

"The Pinterest Tool for Solopreneurs"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to "set and forget" my Pinterest. I can optimize my schedule according to my needs and with Tailwind's own analysis.

What do you dislike?

If I had to complain about one thing, it would be how slow Tribes load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For ease of use, customization, and price? Tailwind offers a robust solution.

Pinterest traffic practically on automation.

Tailwind review by Teresa C.
Teresa C.

"Tailwind is a fabulous scheduling tool for Pinterest and Instagram. "

What do you like best?

Very easy to schedule posts days and weeks in advance. It has tremendously increased my pageviews in a short span of time. I love it.

What do you dislike?

Some features such as Tribes require an account upgrade to participate well. Some analytical features also require an account upgrade.

I use it for my website. As Pinterest is a search engine, consistent scheduling of blog posts improves my reach tremendously.

Tailwind review by Haylee G.
Haylee G.

"Trustworthy and timesaving social media scheduling "

What do you like best?

I love the recommended scheduling times to help me reach my audience more effectively.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that a large portion of the reporting features are reserved for higher tier plan levels.

I am able to better source and share pins with others in my industry via Tribes, and schedule pins directly from my browser with the Chrome extension.

Tailwind review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Cool Pinterest Scheduler"

What do you like best?

I honestly have not been using Tailwind for very long, but it offers something that other social media schedulers do not - the ability to schedule pins to Pinterest. I have used other social media schedulers, like Hootsuite, Buffer, Meet Edgar, and Post Planner and as far as I am aware, none of them offer the opportunity to integrate with Pinterest. I like that you can create a schedule for pinning things and then actually schedule content to fill up the schedule. I also like that you can see the analytics concerning how well your pins are performing. You can see when you posted each pin, how many times people have liked, commented, or repinned each one, and can also reschedule them. In addition to pin insights, they also provide you with board analytics, which is pretty cool. You get to see how may people follow each of your boards. That is helpful because although a lot of people will follow your entire profile, some people will only follow specific boards. For example, my most popular board is the one that highlights the best posts fro my blog. The one with the least amount of followers is my "Work With Me" board. I also like that you can view them in order of likes, so it is easy to see which ones are the most/least popular at a glance. It also shows how many pins you have on each board, which can help you decide which boards you need to focus on a bit more. I also really like that you can organize pins by things like hashtags, pinner, domains, ad time periods. Finally, it does a great job of tracking your follower growth daily, weekly, and over time.

What do you dislike?

I think my only problem is that I can't afford to add it on to my monthly budget, but that is not a real issue. I can't think of any thing that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, I would highly recommend this scheduling tool if you are interested in automating your Pinterest activity. They offer a free trial (100 pins), so I'd recommend trying that out first if you are unsure of whether you want to pay for it. Honestly, if I had a bigger budget, I would pay for it.

I am really trying to use PInterest more as a way to earn money, so this helps to position me as an expert in my niche while also sharing tips, tools, and resources that my audience is interested in, but that I don't cover.

Tailwind review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Genuine results"

What do you like best?

Incredibly well considered and designed platform, which enables me to quickly and effortlessly grow my Pinterest following.

What do you dislike?

As yet, I have few genuine dislikes, Tailwind is very good at incremental improvements. No changes which befuddle, just gradual, sensible improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No operational tips, simply try it. Really helps and can help you grow.

Conquering time zones and pinning efficiency. Time zones are self explanatory, however given that less high quality content is far better than a bombardment of average work, Tailwind is wonderful at ensuring that great content is scheduled at the very best time for impact.

Tailwind review by Katie S.
Katie S.

"Great Way to Grow on Pinterest"

What do you like best?

I enjoy getting the stat reports, setting up the shares and also getting my weekly updates on where my numbers are at each week with the new followers pins and likes. Great tool for using when you are running a business!

What do you dislike?

I can not think of a whole lot that I dislike off the bat.

I have noticed more response from my Pinterest along with the increase when it comes to my following since I started using Tailwind!

Tailwind review by Susan W.
Susan W.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Tailwind is incredibly easy to use - its scheduling feature is a huge time saver. Stats are sent automatically every week. You can create your own pins, pins from Instagram or direct from Pinterest. Awesome.

What do you dislike?

Unlike another scheduler, Tailwind doesn't offer looping of pins which would be useful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Schedule around 80 pins a day for best exposure - 20% of which should be your own business or blog pins, 80% repins from others

Developing my business presence on Pinterest - traffic to my Etsy shop has been positively affected.

Tailwind review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Tailwind Is The Ultimate Pinterest Tool For Bloggers"

What do you like best?

This tool has helped my traffic grow to over a million monthly Pinterest page views in less than two months, which has brought in a phenomenal amount of traffic and sales yo my blog.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dont like about Tailwind

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tailwind and TailwindTribes are the secret ingredients in rising in the ranks of the Pinterest algorithm. And the Hashtag finder makes finding the right Instagram hashtags for your niche easy! It's a MUST have!

traffic, pinterest automation and out reach

Tailwind review by Crystal B.
Crystal B.

"Great Service!!"

What do you like best?

Tailwind cuts down time spend with Pinterest by 75%+!!! It's easy to use and I've seen Pinterest following and engagement increase. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Instagram and Pinterest are two separate payment options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, learn it, utilize it!

With a baby, a part time job, and running a business, Tailwind has increased my productivity. Viewing data is helpful and meeting new people to collaborate with is a huge plus.

Tailwind review by Yezmin T.
Yezmin T.

"Best money spent"

What do you like best?

Tailwind is an awesome tool allows me to save time and take care if my Pinterest schedule for weeks in advance.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. I would like to have more time to understand all the options Tailwind offers. I feel like I am not using it to its full potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally worth the money

I have increased my Pinterest reach from 0 to 1 million unique monthly visitors in the last 5 months.

Tailwind review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Insight & Affordability "

What do you like best?

Love the ability to schedule out pins and see analytics that just aren't available natively. A great tool for seeing pin virality and analytics not available naitvely. The free trial option was excellent and I convinced my organization to buy this for a year. An excellent tool for seeing most popular boards, too.

What I liked about this took is that it allowed you to see exactly what URL people found a pin from, as well. The ability to save a pin in draft mode is especially beneficial, allowing you to schedule pins later.

What do you dislike?

I really have no dislikes about this product. It had everything I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the different pricing options: enterprise, etc.

We solved the lack of analytics

Tailwind review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Easy to use Pinterest Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

That I can see my pinterest stats, what I can improve on my boards, and the tribes. I love adding my pins to tribes for exposure.

What do you dislike?

That some features are not included in my plan. I also do not like that it doesn't pick up my pins in real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let us see our pins we pinned from our site immediately.

Getting my content maximum exposure with little time investment

Tailwind review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Tailwind is a Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Pinning used to be a chore for me, and after discussing the possibility of hiring a VA, I happened upon Tailwind. It's better than any VA I could have hired. It tells me the best times to pin, let's me schedule pins months in advance, and even recommends content based on my pinning patterns. Well worth every penny.

What do you dislike?

They've continued to improve this product. While I wish I could more easily schedule seasonal pins for the future, the reality is this becomes more tedious. I still go and pin these seasonal items by hand as a result.

This tool has saved me time and money...what is better than that when you are a small business owner?

Tailwind review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Quick and handy"

What do you like best?

It's quick and easy to use. You can change the time slots if you want to better suit your industry which is useful.

What do you dislike?

If you forget to change the time slots you'll have pins going out at ungodly hours, which isn't good if your main target market is in the same time zone as you because who checks Pinterest at 3:00AM?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change the time slots to optimise engagement.

We can now schedule a batch of pins in one go.

Tailwind review by Ebony T.
Ebony T.

"Tailwind is the Best"

What do you like best?

Scheduled campaigns! The option to auto post to Instagram is amazing!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I'm still trying to find something I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally worth the price.

Automation which is so important

Tailwind review by Abigail S.
Abigail S.

"Set it and forget it Pinterest"

What do you like best?

With the Pinterest scheduling feature, you don't have to spend all day pinning live. Analytics are a bit more robust than what you see from Pinterest's native dashboard. Love in the scheduler that you can shuffle your scheduled pins. We often pin images from a blog post to multiple boards and this allows us to not have identical pins going out in a row.

What do you dislike?

Analytics could be a bit more robust and wish the dashboard was more customizable.

Saves time by allowing us to schedule pins.

Tailwind review by Diana M. R.
Diana M. R.

"Very Well Put Together"

What do you like best?

I really like Tailwind. It's fairly easy to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

I really feel the only drawback is the price. I would probably still be using it, but my small company can't justify the cost when Social Report will post to Pinterest as a part of my regular subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it, it is a great product.

I haven't really solved any problems because I had to switch providers.

Tailwind review by Mia S.
Mia S.

"It a great way to handle Pinterest Marketing"

What do you like best?

I'll admit the interface confused me the first time I used it because there should be a simple tutorial built into the app. So you kinda have to just figure out things a little bit and then its great. I added Tailwind because of Hootsuite and its perfect.

What do you dislike?

No user tutorial at first sign on so then you are stuck playing with it to get a hang of the controls

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

n/a

Tailwind review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"It’s okay, wish there was a better free option. "

What do you like best?

I like how you can do a number of social posts at once (onviously), making it easy to develop a strategy and schedule. I also appreciated the hashtag suggestions.

What do you dislike?

Of course this is Instagram’s issue, but I wish I didn’t have to manually post. I also wish that there was a free option beyond the one month trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’m not quite sure how it compares to Hootsuite and such but might be good to look into those and compare.

It was helpful to plan the exact time to post, causing me to more easily space out posts and reach viewers.

Tailwind review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Grew my repin rate from under 100 to over 10,000 in less than two years"

What do you like best?

Visual layout, draft structure, chrome extension

What do you dislike?

Analytics history is short (7 days for a premium account). I have to use Pinterest Analytics to get a complete picture for reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not great for comprehensive LONG Term analytics, but WONDERFUL for organizing and creating a real plan to improve your engagement rate

The traffic to our website from Pinterest has grown from 20-25 to over 800/week.

Tailwind review by User in Design
User in Design

"A Pinterest Marketing Godsend"

What do you like best?

The chrome plugin for Tailwind makes it super easy to pin at volume from any site. The analytics are also top-notch and much more robust than native Pinterest analytics. It's an intuitive platform that easily shows you what's working and what's not in your Pinterest strategy.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find anything I don't like with Tailwind. Their support and user experience team is super responsive and transparent, so they've taken all of my feedback into consideration. Considering they work with huge brands, it's nice to know they're willing to iterate for smaller companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an investment but if you're looking to power out Pinterest as a strong marketing channel, this is a no brainer and the return will come in time.

I've increased referrals from Pinterest a ton and created a nice cycle of funneling people to our site who are then pinning our images. I can see easily what days and times work best for engagement and referrals and exploit those.

Tailwind review by Consultant in Media Production
Consultant in Media Production

"Tailwind Review"

What do you like best?

The newer option to schedule pins is a great feature.

Seeing what specific pins were liked, commented on or repinned is nice and being able to sort that.

Being able to look at the records beyond a week are important as well.

What do you dislike?

When I first used this product, it was to provide reporting to clients when Pinterest didn't have an ideal analytic reporting system. Now that Pinterest does, a lot of the features are unnecessary on the Tailwind dashboard. Since they have increased their payment plan, it is far too expensive for independent consultants to access to do monthly reports. The low tier plan only pays for scheduling and weekly reports only. That's not good enough to justify the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is great for scheduling pins, but the cost is bloated for that feature. The analytics would need to be far more robust compared with Pinterest's analytics to justify the price.

I was able to share important stats to clients related to what content had the most visibility, engagement, and repins, but I was paying $30 a month for only one account at a time. I did have to create different logins per account to even fully utilize the Tailwind application and couldn't have the ease of use to include multiple accounts without exorbitant pricing. As such, I realized the cost in time and/or money outweighed the benefits of this application and cancelled the company account without realizing that the plan didn't change and lost money for being charged for a bigger plan even though only my personal Pinterest account was connected.

Tailwind review by User

"Tailwind Makes Scheduling Pins Super Easy"

What do you like best?

How easy the app is to use and the time it saves me.

What do you dislike?

The monthly fee is a bit high for my budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great app to use for scheduling and keeping track of your social media.

Automated scheduling of pins and Instagram posts to save me time.

Tailwind review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Very easy. Fantastic."

What do you like best?

I love how you can plan tweets and posts for the future and let it work all on its own, saving a ton of time.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the overall look, but that is not important. It is very useful.

Saving time in my work day. What usually takes hours only takes minutes.

Tailwind review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

Tailwind is easy to use and very intuitive. It has been a lifesaver for instagram scheduling.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes glitchy, but that is a minor detail.

Tailwind has given us a much easier way to stay connected with our users.

Tailwind review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"I love Tailwind!"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility in scheduling with Tailwind. I can easily load my schedule for a week or more and not have to put any additional thought into it. I like that I can add additional pins and shuffle my schedule to spread them out. The program is very user-friendly and has fantastic features.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. It's a little pricey, but for the most part, it's worth it.

I schedule pins for Pinterest Affiliate Marketing.

Tailwind review by Aleia W.
Aleia W.

"Great for sharing alll the pins."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, install the plugin and your done.

What do you dislike?

That you have to pay for a year to get unlimited pins. Only 1/5 of the suggested pins are relevant to what I post.

Getting traffic to my blog via Pinterest.

Tailwind review by Administrator

"Great way to increase engagement on Pinterest"

What do you like best?

Tailwind helps me schedule pins for the future so that I can pin on the weekend for all week!

What do you dislike?

Although I have not used Tailwind very long, I have not found anything to dislike so far!

I am able to present my Pinterest followers with pins when they will see them, yet they are created at a time that is convenient for me!

Tailwind review by Leslie Anne S.
Leslie Anne S.

"Great product and really great for lead generation"

What do you like best?

I like that you can schedule Pinterest posts

What do you dislike?

Not a fan of the user interface for the dashboard

Lead generation

Tailwind review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Good review!"

What do you like best?

Good way to gauge initial Pinterest analytics.

What do you dislike?

Still growing and tougher to balance as Pinterest has their own version

Pinterest analytics

Tailwind review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Tailwind is a wonderful scheduling tool."

What do you like best?

Tailwind makes pinning easy and schedules the pins for the best times for my audience.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about Tailwind.

Tailwind allows me to easily schedule my pins and pins them at the best time for my audience.

Tailwind review by Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.

"Easy to use and helpful customer service"

What do you like best?

The intuitive functionality and good data points

What do you dislike?

I wish the publishing tool were easier to use

With Tailwind, I can get comprehensive and affordable analytics for Pinterest, which helps our team make better choices about our pins

Tailwind review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Free Trial Not Worth It"

What do you like best?

Multi Platform content planning is the best feature.

What do you dislike?

Without a subscription, it is hard to get full usefulness out of it.

Content planning ahead of time.

Learning about Tailwind?

* We monitor all Tailwind reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.