Talentegy

Talentegy is a revolutionary new SaaS-based Talent Experience Management (TXM) platform designed specifically to help HR teams optimize their user experience.

Work for Talentegy?

Learning about Talentegy?

Talentegy Reviews

Showing 1 Talentegy review
Talentegy review by Heather P.
Heather P.

"Telentegy is a great product for multipurposes"

What do you like best?

I feel like this product has great advantages to businesses who are looking to use for their applicant tracking. It does also have many other pieces that are helpful, especially from an HR prospective. There is always a help team available that will answer any questions I have. Navigating can be be a little confusing if you don't do a demo. Once you get the hang of things, it works very well for its intended purpose.

What do you dislike?

This product can be a little confusing at the beginning. It does offer a lot of choices so to narrow down where you are wanting to be can be a small task. However, like I said, it does provide a support team that can walk you through how to navigate the system step by step. It could also use some more color in the schemes. It does look kind of boring and I did notice that there were no tickers with information anywhere on the screen.

With Telentegy, we used more of the applicant tracking portion. It was good to have so we could keep track of who has applied for what positions and how we rated them for their interviews. It's also easy to have our onboarding information readily accessible for our new staff. It can be used to track their paperwork and what step they are in. There are tabs where you can check off where you are at.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Talentegy

What Other HR solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Talentegy for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Centreli Logo
Centreli
Centreli simplifies employee management and automatically calculates and tracks employee paid time off. Provide your employees with a secure portal to submit requests for manager review, a company directory, and shared calendars all accessible from anywhere.
Jetpack Logo
Jetpack
4.9
Jetpack Accreditation Management automates the accreditation process and easily integrates with Virtual Atlantic's Bungee Enterprise Survey System to maximize collection of pertinent data.
IncentFit Logo
IncentFit
4.8
Use IncentFit to reward employees for exercising. We verify activities, run social challenges, and disburse rewards. You also get access to corporate rates at hundreds of fitness facilities across the country.
Goodly Logo
Goodly
5.0
Goodly makes it easy for companies to offer student loan debt repayment as an employee benefit.
I-9 Advantage Logo
I-9 Advantage
I-9 Advantage automates the I-9 process with an easy-to-use cloud-based electronic I-9 solution. Easily create error-proof form I-9s with a real-time dashboard, 1-click access to robust reporting tools, and automatic submission to E-Verify.
Tracker Logo
Tracker
Tracker is a provider of I-9 and immigration compliance software.
Omniprise Benefits Management Logo
Omniprise Benefits Management
3.5
With Omniprise Benefits Management, companies can maintain their employee records enhanced with advanced filtering capabilities. A simplified benefit administration section within each employee record allows HR staff to manage benefits, adding, updating or removing them as needed throughout the year for the employee.
CuViBox Logo
CuViBox
5.0
CuViBox is a web application that allow enterprises to locate specific employee profiles easily and export them to custom office formats, it also provides information about the enterprise strengths, knowledge and experience accumulated.
Goalscape Logo
Goalscape
5.0
Goalscape provides visual goal setting software.
Phire Logo
Phire
5.0
Phire is an application change management for peoplesoft with People Tools Object Versioning.

Learning about Talentegy?

* We monitor all Talentegy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.