TalentLMS

TalentLMS is a super-easy, cloud LMS to train your employees, partners and customers.

Work for TalentLMS?

Learning about TalentLMS?

TalentLMS Reviews

Ask TalentLMS a Question
Showing 166 TalentLMS reviews
TalentLMS review by <span>Brian M.</span>
Brian M.
Invitation from the software vendor

Brilliant, with no prior knoweledge of on line training programs I found Talent LMS to be the best.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, Ive been training for over 20 years and this was my first venture into LMS software, At first the numbers of providers was staggering, but I began the process of trials, TalentLMS came out tops for me in every one of my criteria, my aim was to tray, as closely as possible, replicate the training I deliver in the classroom..

What do you dislike?

I cant say there is anything I dislike, I'm hoping my students will say the same as the first course has just been launched.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, you wont be disapointed, especially if like me, Im 67 and thought this would be beyond me. You are limited only by your own creativity.

We now have a growing need for providing training overseas, and this meets all our requirements as well as keeping costs of sending books and literature around the world. It is envisages this will help grow our business worldwide.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TalentLMS
TalentLMS review by <span>Jean Marie D.</span>
Jean Marie D.

Great tool - clean interface and easy to use and responsive customer service

What do you like best?

I like the interface as it's customizable and easy to use from a customer perspective and admin perspective.

I have gotten a lot of customer support at different times and they have been very responsive.

What do you dislike?

I love that I can create unique branches for each of my clients so they can get access to the courses they have purchased licenses from me. And, I love that they have gamification with leader boards and levels and badges. The only downside is I can't create different gamification rules for each client. Once I set gamification, it's across the board. They mentioned it would be too complex to setup but they are continuing to look at the feasibility. They are always open to hearing suggestions and making updates where it makes the most sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check out the trial and see how you like it.

Creating a hosting platform to host my E-Learning courses for my Corporate clients.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

TalentLMS review by <span>Yi C.</span>
Yi C.

Super Easy to Use!

What do you like best?

One feature that particularly impressed me about Talent LMS is that they provide a really good tour of all the features provided so that you can make the best use of all that is available. This makes the orientation to the website really easy.

It is easy to share all classroom related content to a large number of students and also keep track of their progress through this. I think it is a great place for creating an online class or a study group, as it also allows you to upload documents in various formats common to university students!

What do you dislike?

I do not like the pricing structure of Talent LMS. You can only add upto 5 users in the free version, and that is not really helpful for a big study group. The paid version can be quite expensive for connecting with just a couple of students.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the right pricing structure, I think Talent LMS would be great for everyone to use. However, if you are unwilling to pay about $30 a month for this, then do not go for it.

I use it to publish course materials for an online class, and a study group at university for my students. I often post class lectures and notes through it, but sometimes also use it to look at some training modules for myself. It is definitely a good place to keep everything organized but has its own drawbacks as well.

TalentLMS review by <span>Tanisha F.</span>
Tanisha F.

Useful for everyone.

What do you like best?

A better way easy to presentations and videos or a large range of online stuff with our social integrations. Create wonderful courses with tiny effort. Very simple and clear analytics about anything that happens in our learning environment.

What do you dislike?

I don't receive any bad problems during the practice. All devices work well with this platform so I don't have any issues with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually, you will have a lot of useful information at your learning system. Create the best understandable projects for all your audience. You will have the clear process and interactive in all learning steps. I recommend it.

We like the easy way of teaching platform. We have the opportunity to create a preference for conventionality for configurations. We can spend less time on install and have more time to deliver great online training. An easy step to analytics about anything that happens in our training area.

TalentLMS review by <span>Burton T.</span>
Burton T.

Make your learning be fun.

What do you like best?

The perfect solution for learning and training. I'm glad that all information secure and encrypted channel for all communication. The great way of LMS which I can create as I want it. With social integrations, I'm making my presentations and videos much simple for using and understand. Also, I have the best way to build excellent courses with little effort.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any big problems during the session. I can be sure that all my introduce about the product will be with good quality. Also, I don't have any issue with access from mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend that software to you. You will have the better chance to build your learning project which will make all audience success. All process will be very interactive and will consist a lot of important and useful information.

More useful and understandable system which gives a good opportunity for the learning system. Much better to be with all my employee in good communication. Simple analytics about everything that happens in our learning surrounding. We have an easy and wild way of training platform.

TalentLMS review by <span>Tyson A.</span>
Tyson A.

TalentLMS is an excellent, very simple platform for learning and management!

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is very easy to use and has many functions that we needed, and even those that we did not count on. Other similar resources have much less functionality at a high cost. Good design. Excellent support service.

What do you dislike?

If we talk about cons, then sometimes the interface can be badly configured, but no other LMS will ever be fully customizable, so it can not be considered a disadvantage.

As I have already mentioned, the e-mail support service is fast and complete, but sometimes there is an urgent need to solve the problem, and I would like to be able to contact directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I spent a lot of time comparing various LMS options, both free and paid, and settled on TalentLMS. When you see what opportunities and quality of service you get for your money, you make the same choice as me. This is the best option in terms of costs and benefits.

We used this software including for internal training - improvement training and training courses for new employees.

Learn more about TalentLMS

TalentLMS Videos

Learning about TalentLMS?

* We monitor all TalentLMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.