TalentLMS

TalentLMS is a super-easy, cloud LMS to train your employees, partners and customers.

Work for TalentLMS?

Learning about TalentLMS?

TalentLMS Reviews

Showing 200 TalentLMS reviews
TalentLMS review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Intuituve, scalable product"

What do you like best?

I think the product is really intuitive (for both the learners, and the instructors/administrators). There are some things that are a little quirky, but by in large things work the way you'd expect them to, and we don't need to train people how to train with us. The product is also much more competitively priced than many other vendors, while having a greater feature set in many areas.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations in the events and automations area, specifically, that I wish were improved upon. Email notifications are limited in terms of the types of information that can be added as merge fields, as well as their styling - which is plain text only. On the automations side we'd love the ability to say "on course X assignment, assign course Y" but this is not present - only on completion. This is just one example. These are not show stoppers, but this area could use the most improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Product is a tremendous value, certainly more feature rich than many competitors in the space, but more straightforward and cost-effective in terms of pricing and plans.

We wanted to provide customers access to product training online in a self-paced environment. We've extensively customized all aspects of the portal (which is easy to do if you have someone good at CSS and API connectors) and now provide both a la carte and subscription access to customers. Alongside other purchasing improvements we've introduced, customers can now purchase and complete training without intervention from our admins. Moreover, we've heard tons of positive feedback from customers on the ease of use and format that Talent LMS has afforded us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TalentLMS
TalentLMS review by Jos V.
Jos V.

"Standard settings are just fine"

What do you like best?

The lms is very easy to setup (after looking at the instruction video’s for an hour, I could start with the system settings and uploading video’s).

Talentlms made exactly the right choises for me (I don’t have to choose from many options).

The build in webinar option (and the option to user other webinar providers) so that I can concentrate everything on just one website.

The possibility for linking to my own domain.

What do you dislike?

The build in webinars are restricted in time and participants (I am not sure if I will be able to plan one on the day and time that I prefer).

I would like to have an extra level within courses (fi: I have a training with 12 lessons and 2-5 video’s per lesson. I now defined the whole training as a category and made 12 courses (lessons) with the video’s and pdf’s).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do a free trial and see if it works for you.

I do personal development via live training and coaching and my cliënts wanted a way to repeat and refresh what they learned.

I do Online Live Sessions (webinar) every 2 weeks and produce an online training to it.

This way I’m building a great futureproof online academy with a lot of courses for personal development.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

TalentLMS review by Nikos K.
Nikos K.

"A straightforward and sophisticated LMS at a price you can afford."

What do you like best?

Ease of use for beginners.

Ability to white label and customize.

Extensive documentation.

Quality of answers and speed of support team.

Out of the box support for long-tail languages like Greek and Romanian.

What do you dislike?

Look and feel needs improvement.

Scorm content from our authoring tool needs to be better integrated.

Secondary features, like gamification, need to be simplified and streamlined.

Mobile responsiveness needs to be reworked. (There's an excellent mobile app, but it doesn't seem to support custom domains.)

Internal marketing tools need to be upgraded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TalentLMS is an honest product and a good deal especially if you are just starting with e-learning or you operate in smaller, price sensitive markets. You will find enterprise features, without the cost of enterprise solutions, abundance of help to implement them and language support that is superior to most other solutions. This way you can direct your investment in set up to areas that improve the user experience, like aligning the look and feel if you use 3-rd party authoring tools.

Our business needed an LMS to deliver e-learning solutions, with best-in class content, to our clients. Being based outside of the US ecosystem, we found that most solutions that satisfied our requirements did not provide proper support for languages other than English and had unrealistic price points for our markets. In TalentLMS we found a solid solution, that covered our baseline needs at a per user cost that made sense.

TalentLMS review by Matteo M.
Matteo M.

"The best customer service I have ever met"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS's customer service is the best! Quick and thorough follow up. So quick, that sometimes I didn't even press "send" that I had already got a reply from Alexandra with all the answers in it. (Unbelievable, how do they do that? This AI really got out of control...)

It is sad to say, but most of my TalentLMS's users are a little technologically challenged (including me, believe it or not). Less than 24 hours after launching the LMS to over 250 users (and counting), I start getting loads and loads of more or less legitimate, or serious I shall say, complains. From "how do I get this thing started?" to "Why I cannot use this to watch the latest episode of S.W.A.T.?".

Fortunately, Alexandra saved the day, actually, she saved many days. She repetitively and effectively addressed every single question. I wasn't even been able to pinpoint her location/timezone because she appeared to answer my questions at any time of the day. Not sure how she does it. Maybe she is a robot. That would explain the AI business...

TalentLMS is good, no doubt about it. But to be honest, so far, my experience with its customer service is even better than the software itself.

It is like getting an ice cream and after accidentally licking the hand of the guy who served you the ice cream you realize the guy's hand tastes better than the ice cream itself. Very awkward and disgusting. But it works for TalentLMS.

What do you dislike?

I do understand the reason why the developers left it simple, but I truly believe that the app needs major improvements and more functionality. Most of the work nowadays is done on the move.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a good LMS to consider for both academic and corporate needs.

Online education for college students.

TalentLMS review by Will B.
Will B.

"Talent LMS Review"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of it and the way we can integrate with Scorm authoring tools. The way it is structured is also a massive plus, in the sense of everything can be broken down amongst branches, courses, modules, sections, units etc

What do you dislike?

The content creation could be made easier - via drag and drop etc. A lot of the time the ease at which we can create beautiful UI is not entirely ideal, with custom CSS required in a lot of instances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great opportunity to manage all LMS needs. Its adaptability can make it a great product for a whole host of use cases.

The way that our interns learning objectives and courses are scheduled and provided with content, and the way in which this process is managed, and the way in which we can determine if they have completed the content.

TalentLMS review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Brilliant, with no prior knoweledge of on line training programs I found Talent LMS to be the best."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, Ive been training for over 20 years and this was my first venture into LMS software, At first the numbers of providers was staggering, but I began the process of trials, TalentLMS came out tops for me in every one of my criteria, my aim was to tray, as closely as possible, replicate the training I deliver in the classroom..

What do you dislike?

I cant say there is anything I dislike, I'm hoping my students will say the same as the first course has just been launched.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, you wont be disapointed, especially if like me, Im 67 and thought this would be beyond me. You are limited only by your own creativity.

We now have a growing need for providing training overseas, and this meets all our requirements as well as keeping costs of sending books and literature around the world. It is envisages this will help grow our business worldwide.

TalentLMS review by Jean Marie D.
Jean Marie D.

"Great tool - clean interface and easy to use and responsive customer service"

What do you like best?

I like the interface as it's customizable and easy to use from a customer perspective and admin perspective.

I have gotten a lot of customer support at different times and they have been very responsive.

What do you dislike?

I love that I can create unique branches for each of my clients so they can get access to the courses they have purchased licenses from me. And, I love that they have gamification with leader boards and levels and badges. The only downside is I can't create different gamification rules for each client. Once I set gamification, it's across the board. They mentioned it would be too complex to setup but they are continuing to look at the feasibility. They are always open to hearing suggestions and making updates where it makes the most sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check out the trial and see how you like it.

Creating a hosting platform to host my E-Learning courses for my Corporate clients.

TalentLMS review by Juan Carlos R.
Juan Carlos R.

"Getting to know the company"

What do you like best?

I just started in a new company about 2 months ago and this is a work from home job, so I had to use Talent LMS to get up to speed and know how the company's process works. I spent around a month of continuous training in the app learning all the different aspects of the company and this app as well. All of the content I watched was tailored by several individuals in the company to ensure that I was being taught what I needed and not random to everyone. So this means that lms has different profiles set up and that each one sees different trainings based on what role we will fulfill. I liked the way the app handled all my progress and there were always certain peer reviews when I reached milestones. I also liked the way the site has gamification built in so that even if I was the new guy I could compare myself to others in my same role.

What do you dislike?

Can't say I dislike anything from this application.

The solution TalentLMS brought was that I was being trained with relevant information with minor participation my manager, this means that he had more time to do work and only needed to sit down with me to answer questions and feedback, no need for him or another peer have me all day explaining stuff.

TalentLMS review by Yi C.
Yi C.

"Super Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

One feature that particularly impressed me about Talent LMS is that they provide a really good tour of all the features provided so that you can make the best use of all that is available. This makes the orientation to the website really easy.

It is easy to share all classroom related content to a large number of students and also keep track of their progress through this. I think it is a great place for creating an online class or a study group, as it also allows you to upload documents in various formats common to university students!

What do you dislike?

I do not like the pricing structure of Talent LMS. You can only add upto 5 users in the free version, and that is not really helpful for a big study group. The paid version can be quite expensive for connecting with just a couple of students.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the right pricing structure, I think Talent LMS would be great for everyone to use. However, if you are unwilling to pay about $30 a month for this, then do not go for it.

I use it to publish course materials for an online class, and a study group at university for my students. I often post class lectures and notes through it, but sometimes also use it to look at some training modules for myself. It is definitely a good place to keep everything organized but has its own drawbacks as well.

TalentLMS review by Nhan D.
Nhan D.

"TalentLMS is the super-easy and powerful LMS to create and manage the online course."

What do you like best?

It is easy and simple to set up and configure the course on TalentLMS. The integration with various platforms such as Zoom, Zapier is also great.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is still very classic and not beautiful. I wish that TalentLMS will upgrade its interface which is flat and much more modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can integrate Zoom with TalentLMS to deliver better real-time online learning experience.

Leveraging the automation features is also a good strategy to scale up the business.

I have been using TalentLMS as the online learning platform where I can host the online instructor - lead training sessions, the course content, and assignment.

Regarding the benefits, I found that TalentLMS is very affordable for small and medium enterprises. It also supports automation very well.

TalentLMS review by Tanisha F.
Tanisha F.

" Useful for everyone."

What do you like best?

A better way easy to presentations and videos or a large range of online stuff with our social integrations. Create wonderful courses with tiny effort. Very simple and clear analytics about anything that happens in our learning environment.

What do you dislike?

I don't receive any bad problems during the practice. All devices work well with this platform so I don't have any issues with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually, you will have a lot of useful information at your learning system. Create the best understandable projects for all your audience. You will have the clear process and interactive in all learning steps. I recommend it.

We like the easy way of teaching platform. We have the opportunity to create a preference for conventionality for configurations. We can spend less time on install and have more time to deliver great online training. An easy step to analytics about anything that happens in our training area.

TalentLMS review by Burton T.
Burton T.

"Make your learning be fun."

What do you like best?

The perfect solution for learning and training. I'm glad that all information secure and encrypted channel for all communication. The great way of LMS which I can create as I want it. With social integrations, I'm making my presentations and videos much simple for using and understand. Also, I have the best way to build excellent courses with little effort.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any big problems during the session. I can be sure that all my introduce about the product will be with good quality. Also, I don't have any issue with access from mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend that software to you. You will have the better chance to build your learning project which will make all audience success. All process will be very interactive and will consist a lot of important and useful information.

More useful and understandable system which gives a good opportunity for the learning system. Much better to be with all my employee in good communication. Simple analytics about everything that happens in our learning surrounding. We have an easy and wild way of training platform.

TalentLMS review by Tyson A.
Tyson A.

"TalentLMS is an excellent, very simple platform for learning and management!"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is very easy to use and has many functions that we needed, and even those that we did not count on. Other similar resources have much less functionality at a high cost. Good design. Excellent support service.

What do you dislike?

If we talk about cons, then sometimes the interface can be badly configured, but no other LMS will ever be fully customizable, so it can not be considered a disadvantage.

As I have already mentioned, the e-mail support service is fast and complete, but sometimes there is an urgent need to solve the problem, and I would like to be able to contact directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I spent a lot of time comparing various LMS options, both free and paid, and settled on TalentLMS. When you see what opportunities and quality of service you get for your money, you make the same choice as me. This is the best option in terms of costs and benefits.

We used this software including for internal training - improvement training and training courses for new employees.

TalentLMS review by Amelia S.
Amelia S.

"Wonderful Experience using TalentLMS"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to share content on TalentLMS. There are a lot of layouts and customization options available which is probably the best feature. It also lets you create multiple courses in the same account, which is very helpful from a Tutor point of view. The configuration options are so well put that it makes you feel like you have your own brand of things.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint would be that it has no phone support. I often have to go to different locations to Tutor and don't always carry my laptop. In those times, it is very hard to keep up or share notes with others with that ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using it on your laptop or personal computer.

Often for sharing tutoring based content with my students. I also use it to manage some of my own projects. It has definitely helped me shape my ideas better and share them more efficiently.

TalentLMS review by Joy P.
Joy P.

"Super easy to use learning management system"

What do you like best?

Talent LMS has a lot of amazing features. I think that my favorite is that it presents everything in a game-like mode, which makes it really fun to browse learning based content considering that it is so easily customizable!

I also love that it is so easy to setup and use. I find it a great tool to connect with more people and market my learning based content regarding tutoring sessions.

What do you dislike?

The video integration in Talent LMS is not good. I have also had issues with tech support and customer help for this as I've had to wait for an exceedingly long period of time to receive help in resolving issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to use if you are in the tutoring field! I highly recommend it.

Mostly for marketing my tutoring sessions and sharing college based content with my fellow students. I have realized that it is very easy to use and I think more people should use it.

TalentLMS review by Josh E.
Josh E.

"Review for TalentLMS"

What do you like best?

It is an amazing Learning Management System which has awesome features like providing certifications after a course has been completed, providing tests and surveys which are very helpful for students, and providing course content in the forms of games which students find quite entertaining.

It also has PayPal integration at the payment option which is really handy for a lot of people. It is consistent and reliable.

What do you dislike?

It is an absolutely amazing source and there is nothing that I dislike about it other than the price, which can be quite expensive for some people. But it is still totally worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay the price because it is totally worth it. Also make good use of the free trial version.

I use it to publish my notes and share codes and course content with my students. To be completely honest, I have never liked any other learning management system more than this!

TalentLMS review by Zdravko K.
Zdravko K.

"`From zero to content in no time"

What do you like best?

Best feature of TalentLMS is that you can start adding content and creating courses from the moment you sign up. Everything is already set up so you can start being productive from a get go.

What do you dislike?

Editor can be sometimes finicky, but it is all HTML/CSS so it is very easy to adjust the styling and layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend TalentLMS to any small business that needs to up-skill and train their staff.

As a small remote company we needed a place to train and up skill our staff. We started with a free open source, host your own, solution, but quickly decided that we just want something that works out of the box so we can dive straight into creating our courses.

TalentLMS review by Ward G.
Ward G.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

The great and fast product, I like to work with it.Also, it is easy to set up. Simple and clear analytics about everything that happens in the environment. Very good software.

What do you dislike?

Perfect Software. No time to think about the hard side of that product. The solution is easy to understand and use. I don't think that a lot of people will struggle with it. They will enjoy to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to you. The software is completely easy to use. All of the steps at work become more interesting and smooth. The product is available and we also see always updated on it. Nice value for the cost.

Save much working time.I can be closer to my customer. I can quickly edit units and add them to the curriculum.Allows to us to spend less time taking courses online. Better to give more attention to our clients.

TalentLMS review by Miguel T.
Miguel T.

"A full-featured, scalable, professional LMS"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS has it all to get started as an independent online course provider: payment options, course menu, automatic approval, progress reporting, and an easy-to-build-courses approach that allows for engaging, interactive learning and, most importantly, highly satisfied clients.

What do you dislike?

I like everything. I haven't found any feature missing from the admin or user side, nor have I found anything without the option to personalize or enable/disable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy-to-use, affordable, and scalable LMS solution, with many customizable features, this is it.

I am launching my own online academy this summer (July 2018) at www.AcademiaCanada.com, so I need a powerful LMS that is easy to use, affordable and packed with functional features. My resulting TalentLMS offering looks professional and awesome: http://my.academiacanada.com Indeed, you'll note it all looks seamless with fully-harmonized design features.

TalentLMS review by Caleb B.
Caleb B.

"Good for businesses"

What do you like best?

I like this cloud based learning management system as it allows me to store most of my important materials online and has eased the sharing process with others for meetings. It is easy to incorporate various training related videos for new employees, and the video conferencing feature is amazing as well.

The customization templates are really good as well.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to remove an account and it does not walk you through the entire usage process. To understand all the features provided, you have to dig through by yourself without any decent tutorial. I haven't found the customer service very impressive either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend students to use this for this class management.

To upload training videos and e-commerce. I like the templates that are provided as it helps develop your creative base as well.

TalentLMS review by Jason G.
Jason G.

"We truly believe that it is the platform for our future growth."

What do you like best?

We can run our online virtual and on-demand courses from here, as well being able to have participants of face to face training register from the same place. It holds all of our training content and we can open up and restrict access as required. It also allows us to create client specific spaces, with the content designed for them.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to dislike anything about TalentLMS. The user experience is great and the service from the sales and support team are excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do consider TalentLMS and try it out. If you're considering embedding LMS within your existing services, the level of customisation potential is excellent

TalentLMS has allowed us to reduce our TCO for provision of training services and has allowed us to modernize our approach to training provision. Using the integrations with payment gateways, we are now able to expand our services to clients in other regions more effectively and can include direct individual subscribers in our service model.

TalentLMS review by Mikeala W.
Mikeala W.

"Excellent for newbies"

What do you like best?

It's easy accessibility and brilliant features help in improving e-learning by making it much more collaborative and interesting. I love how easy it is to customize your courses and keep a track of the associated students with the class. Great tracking features as well.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything in particular to dislike about this. It has made communication very easy and works well on different devices as well. A good walk through to make the best use of it would be nice for new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend more education management industries to incorporate this into their work environments.

We have found that it has made online learning and e-tutoring very easy for both the teachers and the students. It has made education more interesting and improved the number of participants.

TalentLMS review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"Review for Talent LMS"

What do you like best?

Talent LMS is so easy to use, I absolutely love it! It is flexible, easy to adapt depending upon your requirements of the course you want. The free version of it still lets you create about 2 courses of your own and has a couple of pre-designed courses to walk you through the use of talent LMS.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, however, I wish they could reduce the pricing structure or allow the possibility of creating more courses of your own. A lot of people would find it very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using it for sharing knowledge with all your friends!

To share tutoring content and marketing my notes to others. I also use it for networking with potential influencers. It is a great software and has made my job very easy.

TalentLMS review by Alfredo D.
Alfredo D.

"After a long research for LMS tools, we found the perfect one!"

What do you like best?

We were researching tools for a long time, looking at the pros and cons, licensing, usability, branding, etc, and after comparing many tools we decided to use TalentLMS.

We haven’t gone live as we are building the content for our site, but we are very happy with the results so far. All the options offered by the platform have made the journey of developing a full LMS site for our company very easy.

The flexibility of the tool starting from the licensing, to the ability to have different branches, themes, branding are amazing.

I would definitely recommend this tool.

What do you dislike?

There aren’t many things we do not like about the platform, but I could improve something, I would improve the flexibility to brand your sites as at the moment you need to be very familiar with HTML and CSS in order to brand your site.

I would add a page builder that would allow us to personalize our sites easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We offer training in Spanish for the LATAM region and we needed a tool that would allow us to provide Ondemand training with an interface in Spanish and a tool flexible enough to allow us to escalate as we need to.

Other tools besides how expensive they are do not offer this type of flexibility.

TalentLMS review by Arunprakash P.
Arunprakash P.

"Easiest and meaniful LMS"

What do you like best?

The design and flow. Easy to understand they have clearly separated Admin, Teacher and student. The segmantion avoids a lot of concussions.

Course creation and support:

You an create a course within no time. Simple and powerful UI which can be easily understandable by any trainer and admin.

What do you dislike?

As of now nothing to dislike, came across few limitations but not yet experienced. Will update soon if any.

Teaching working professionals, they couldn’t spend more time in their day to day activitity. So the LMS is helpful for us to implement a training program for working professionals. Especially for doctors, nurses and other paramedics.

TalentLMS review by Kristen S.
Kristen S.

"Great tool for admin!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and easily customizable. I love that it has a strong SCROM support. It has made teleconferencing and organizing work very easy for me. The customer support is very good as well.

What do you dislike?

I have had issues with downloading files in the past through this, however, the customer support helped me with it. The pricing structure is not too great either. It just let me create one or two additional courses in the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the pricing structure and make use of the trial version before you buy it to see if it actually meets your requirements.

To upload training modules, notes and for teleconferencing. It is very easy to use and gamifies everything, which is great.

TalentLMS review by Doreen B.
Doreen B.

"Great features and easy to use"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS has a very user friendly interface, and the features to be able to present your training in a way necessary for your business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. I am able to configure my training portal to present training for a product line with a lot of available options.

Our company used to train our customers either at our facility, or at the customer’s site. We now have 350 courses available in our TalentLMS portal. Our customers start training before the equipment is installed, getting the equipment into production quicker. Also, customers can rewatch lessons when necessary saving them from contacting our service department.

TalentLMS review by Mauro R.
Mauro R.

"Deliver content to whole the company"

What do you like best?

The system is running on a standard LMS file, so you can found and upload content not onky from talent but from any other LMS source. The system is able to merge in a single project also different king of standard file like word pdf jpg etc.

What do you dislike?

The management part the integration of the user is not so easy, also working with ssl certificate can run some problem and take a lot of time to go on production

We ara deploying a new ERP so we need to reach all the company not only with a direct school class but also with a system that can help to remind all the basic task in the golive phase

TalentLMS review by Martina H.
Martina H.

"Talent LMS Review"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use for an administrator point of view and provides you with a lot of templates to publish your work. It reminds you of the tasks which need to be finished, which is always good for students. It is also very easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to buy a lot of courses at the same time. That can be troublesome sometimes since a lot of courses are interconnected with each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not expensive at all for the features that are provided and I absolutely love it!

I use it to publish notes for students. It is very easy to use and the support provided by the team is amazing!

TalentLMS review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"friendly interface for online courses"

What do you like best?

I like how customizable the lessons are on this platform. You can simply just upload PPT files and videos, which is what we do. I also like that this LMS allows for multiple courses within one account. We have around 3 or 4 online courses for our users, and it allows for the best bang for the buck.

What do you dislike?

The registration process for new students is not as intuitive as I would hope. We have to explain in detail how to register every time a new student wants to take a course. Also, it seems that giving Admin access to other users has created some issues within our team. Meaning, we haven't figured out yet how to give full access to more than one person, which is needed sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure you give instructions to users on how to register and get started. No need to frustrate anyone. It is possible for new students to get confused with how to start, especially if you have multiple courses you are offering.

We have to train a large number of people, and this LMS lets us just send them the link and they teach themselves, and then we get notified when they complete it. Simple! Also, since we are using many different courses within one account, it's much easier to manage all the Users and Lessons within one login.

TalentLMS review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Solid Basic LMS With a Robust Feature set for the Price"

What do you like best?

Very, very easy to use. You don't really even have to have much experience to get going. Options are very configurable and it is easy to make it feel like your brand.

What do you dislike?

No...Absolutely NO phone support. Email and knowledgebase support only. This isn't bad, but it can make more in-depth needs like SSO and so forth more difficult. Also, we had to have a programmer learn SAML 2.0. Its the only SSO they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend having an experience LMS Admin for this tool, someone who has worked with at least some cloud-based LMS before. Out of the box, it is pretty user-friendly, but you will need to have a good IT group that doesn't mind emailing with their support for things like SSL and SSO.

We didn't have to develop our own LMS, and we've been able to build both external and internal content very quickly.

TalentLMS review by TIMOTHY G.
TIMOTHY G.

"Providing the best learning experience to my students"

What do you like best?

The user experience and user interface are intuitive for my users as they go along learning the courses online. My students enjoy learning and re-watching the recorded lessons on the platform.

What do you dislike?

The user experience for the admin may not be as intuitive. E.g. when you add a course to a group, it won't automatically add to the users in the group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tech support given is amazing.

Online training and videos. The ability to restrict content exclusively to my users. (Users can't download my materials and videos)

TalentLMS review by Pushkar D.
Pushkar D.

"An extremely lean and easy to use LMS (and very reasonably priced!)"

What do you like best?

I've been a paid subscriber of TalentLMS for last couple of years. Before subscribing I had done a lot of research on various LMSs and I had ranked TalentLMS a clear winner based on all - features, usability and pricing. Mine was a unique need - a program to teach foreign language to the kids. With my own investment, I'm super tight on budget but at the same time I wanted to make sure that the LMS was easy to use and administer. TalentLMS met those goals.

As I started using it more, I liked it more and more. I found some nifty feature as I started using it. The best part was continuous additions of features, which was a like bonus. I had requested a few features and they were worked on and released, which was amazing!

The support is fantastic, extremely quick to respond and knowledgeable. Since I had a unique need for number of users, they created a custom subscription plan for me (helps me save money by not needing to buy a bigger plan that I need)! This tells me that they care about meeting customers' needs that just making more money, The best thing about the support is that they are super realistic and provide full transparency (no sales talks or painting rosy pictures or hiding anything). I love that attitude!

2 years and still going strong. There are, of course, certain features that I would like to see but it is by far the best LMS and I'm super happy about it. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is not much about TalentLMS that I dislike. So more than dislike my comments are about what I would like to see in the LMS (so it's really a wish list):

1. The TalentLMS iOS app does not play SCORM activities. I understand their rationale on why they are currently not supporting it but I would really, really like if they can support it. I'm sure it is technically feasible (e.g. Articulate mobile player plays SCORM activities pretty well). They should build at least basic SCORM support that meet basic standards.

2. I would love to see some way of linking teachers and instructors together (may be such thing exists but I haven't seen it). My courses are in blended format and taught by several teachers in small groups, independently. For example, same course would be used by 3 different teachers in their own classrooms. I would love for each of the teachers to only see information / reporting about their own students and get notifications only for their students. It may be possible with the current product but if not, would love to see it.

3. Currently, purchasing a bundle (a group of courses) is not very easy/intuitive. There is a small link on the right side, then you've to click the link on the top and go through a couple of clicks. My courses are bundle based and would love to sell them easily.

4. In the login screen I would love an ability to "remember username" and also "save password". This is probably my #1 feature addition request :)

Again, as I said above, this is a wish list and not what I dislike.

I use TalentLMS in a non corporate B2C setting. I create foreign language learning courses and deliver through the LMS. Our goal is to teach kids language in a fun and interactive way. We are a very small and new business focusing on niche market. TalentLMS meets most of our needs and more. It offers affordable pricing, which is a huge help for a small business like us. Our users, who are primarily kids (ages 4-10) love it and find it very easy to use. I have hardly received any questions about how to use the product (that talks tons about the usability). This LMS has tons of instructor related and reporting features and we have barely scratched the surface on that. Looking forward to using it more!

Great product, great people, great company! Keep up the good work.

TalentLMS review by Grupo U.
Grupo U.

"Talent LSM is a great training tool, with a very easy set up at a afordable price. "

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Talent LMS is its gamification atribute.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that inside a categoty, you cannot put a course as a pre requisite for an other course.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talent LMS is a very helpfull training tool at a very good price and easy to use.

I have a business with a lot of personnel turnover. So Talent LMS has helped me save a lot of time training new recruits. It has also helped standardize my training system. Which transforms in standardizing the way my team operates.

TalentLMS review by Administrator

"TalentLMS Help Desk/Ticket System"

What do you like best?

Very prompt responses, and ALWAYS containing on point response. This means I can keep moving forwards with my familiarisation with the capability of the system. This SUPPORT has been a significant factor in deciding to go with TalentLMS. I have has experience of poor service elsewhere and a changing for the service. Little wonder we as a company looked for a better solution. Keep up the great work, and many thanks.

What do you dislike?

Theere is nothing not to like. This is a great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You would be hard pressed to find a more comprehensive solution to e-learning that is easier to use and manage.

Supplementing our core classroom training with e-courses which help us to optimise the face-to-face time with tutors.

TalentLMS review by Administrator

"An easy start"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS was a good fit for our organization when we wanted to test the use of elearning in our organization. Slowly we started actually using it, and while no LMS is perfect, we are able to make it work for what we need. One thing TalentLMS has that find in few corporate LMSs is the ability to have assignments reviewed by an actual person!

What do you dislike?

Customizing the URL and SSO gave us a headache. Then again, have yet to contact their support about it; it is simply not a priority right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to setup. Most useful functionality only in the highest level membership.

With staff in multiple locations and a growing organization, only offering face-to-face courses became inefficient. We are saving on opportunity and travel costs.

TalentLMS review by Louise H.
Louise H.

"TalentLMS for Professional Development Courses"

What do you like best?

Ease and intuitive to use and flexible pricing allows you to start small

Students can log on with their social media accounts

Fairly decent response to help questions via email

It is very intuitive for learners after I made a cheat sheet for them.

Easy to create your own course including quizzes

Like being able to add a test question after each content item to ensure the student has viewed the content

What do you dislike?

Not quite there yet for student interaction and collaborative learning

Discussion forums are very simple and students cannot perform peer review on assignments

There is no ability to measure how much a student is participating in a discussion.

Right now I have to use google drive for student interaction. It would be nice to integrate google drive and docs or dropbox and office online right into the LMS

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to start small or are building your own learning program, I investigated a number of platforms and this was the easiest to get going on and the most affordable

Providing blended learning professional development for a professional association spread across multiple time zones.

TalentLMS review by Luca M.
Luca M.

"Very user friendly and complete at the same time!"

What do you like best?

It´s extremely easy to use and it can be customized in many ways. The Talent team is always available to help and very flexible when we ask for something out of ordinary. They accept suggestions for improvements and most of them are implemented. Our users simply love it.

What do you dislike?

The implementation of improved functions could be quicker, but I guess it takes time to do. It could offer more reports and it lacks the possibility of building a training curriculum. The customization can be a bit complex for first time users, as well as the integration with a web page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, and participate to the community when in need of help.

Being cloud based we do not need an installation and the ability of customizing it make it perfect for all our customers. Also the branch-mode has helped us to organize the LMS system for larger organizations. The accessible price is also a very important part of the benefits.

TalentLMS review by Arthur L.
Arthur L.

"A simple, robust solution with great customer support"

What do you like best?

There are a number of reasons we went with Talent. First and foremost, from the very beginning they have shown an interest in working with us and finding ways to not only improve their product, but make it work for the various needs of their unique customer base, Every other LMS we tried was pretty much "out of the box," meaning we had to make it work for us. We had special needs though and so we approached Talent about implementing different functionality for us. And they did.And they continue to take into consideration our ideas. It makes them better, and it makes us better too.

On that note, when ever we need help, they are quick to get back to us. i have nothing but great things to say about the kindness and excellence of their customer support team.

Last but not least, Talent is a simple but robust LMS. Some LMS have way too many "bells and whistles" that no one ever uses. Talent gets right to the point, making it a very powerful user-friendly system. The user interface is simple and well-designed.

We've recommended them several times, and I know of a couple that also use them now and love them just the same.

Thank you!

What do you dislike?

We have two types of users: trainees and branch managers who want to oversee their trainees. When users sign up, they can create an account automatically, but only at the "trainee" level. So if someone wants to create a branch and become the administrator over that branch, we have to manually create a branch and manually make that user the branch manager. So my only wish right now is that Talent had a way for people who wanted to create a branch and be the admin to automatically sign up for that branch.

The other thing I'd wish for is a way to keep track of virtual seats purchased. We pre-sell "seats" to classes. So a customer may buy 100 seats. They can then assign any of our courses until those seats are used up. Unfortunately, we have to keep track of those on a spreadsheet. It would be nice though if there was a way for us and the branch to see how many credits they have left.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It is a very robust solution with a simple interface, so even the least technologically savvy can use it.

We have been able to double our sales because of the functionality Talent LMS gives us. That is huge! The method of certification and the specific expiration requirements for our end-users was also very specific as it was largely dictated by industry regulations. Talent was quick to implement different functionality to help us serve our customer base they way they needed.

TalentLMS review by David Craig W.
David Craig W.

"Simple, Powerful & Cost Effective"

What do you like best?

The user friendly platform from a user and admin perspective is the best part about TalentLMS. It is so easy to build and roll out courses, and my users love it too.

What do you dislike?

There's always ways a solution can be improved for each unique user and for me I would like to see a better solution for communicating back and forth with my learners, especially when it comes to assignments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in and give it a try, it is super simple and you'll see right away if it is for you or not.

You can also give me a call me you need an experienced hand to get you up and running.

Training large teams in both sales and product is not easy, and most of my clients need a solution in place that is flexible. TalentLMS makes this all possible, and on top of that has a powerful analytics system so the learner progress can be tracked.

TalentLMS review by Brian W.
Brian W.

"Great for independent contractors"

What do you like best?

The ease of set-up coupled with the user experience as an administrator (and "student") make this by far the easiest LMS to use. As an independent contractor I can't afford the big name LMS suites...and this fills the niche perfectly for those seeking a fully functional LMS on a budget.

What do you dislike?

The ability to peak into the database housing the information is always a plus...however, I've learned to adjust my business model (and view) of this practice. The reports serve me just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

why go through the complicated (and expensive) custom installation of Moodle or the like on your own servers?? While I recognize the need for a secure environment; this is more than adequate unless you're a government agency.

Solving for working with multiple clients in a system that is easy to use as a review mechanism has always been difficult. The ability to assign documents/lessons to people as reviewers has been most helpful and easily accepted in contrast to traditional review mechanisms (like Sharepoint and such).

TalentLMS review by Mitch R.
Mitch R.

"TalentLMS fits the bill for my clients"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create the type of courseware and learning environment we need for our client work. We create Certification Programs for our clients and I've tried several other LMS systems to accomplish our goals. We need the ability to set up our quizes with messages on each question when answered wrong. TalentLMS does this. We also need full monitoring of our student flow and reminders sent if students don't continue in a timely fashion. We also must monitor progress and intervene when students run into difficulty with the material, TalentLMS handles this very well.

What do you dislike?

I would like to set up nested courses, showing modules with sub modules. I don't think TalentLMS does this but we can work around that quite easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are evaluating LMS systems, make sure to try and use them yourself before you choose. Some look great but are hard to use. Also, make sure the management back end does what you need, some don't send automated notices and Talent does.

I create Certification Programs for my clients. Without a powerful, flexible LMS it would be nearly impossible to get our students certified and working in the field. Because of the ease of use; uploading videos and other assets, we can assemble courses quickly.

TalentLMS review by Heather W.
Heather W.

"Talent LMS is a User Friendly and Cost-Effective solution for any size business"

What do you like best?

Talent LMS has an extremely easy to learn interface for both students and Administrators. Talent LMS provides a feature-rich cloud-based learning solution while also keeping their product inexpensive for the consumer. Regular updates are provided on the latest technology and features. We have used Talent LMS to roll out our Employee Training and Partner Training.

What do you dislike?

There really are not many cons with Talent LMS. I think the only other feature I would like to see in the future is a hierarchy structure that allows managers and Executives to be able to view and authorize courses as needed for their direct and indirect reports.

We are a growing company that needed to require training both internally and externally to our users. Talent LMS allowed us to secure all of our training versus posting and publishing links, as well as tracking a users training activity and completion.

We have found that we are better able to address our Partners training and technical support needs by being able to direct them to the correct training source and ensure that they are taking the needed training to be successful in reselling our products and services.

TalentLMS review by Jim W.
Jim W.

"Excellent product, great price point"

What do you like best?

We're a US-based national healthcare (regulated) data organization so we needed a solution for not only training but also which we could use for electronic policy distribution and acknowledgement by our staff. TalentLMS works great for both.

We assembled an evaluation team and looked at a bunch of different competitors in the SMB space. Some offered good training options but nothing else (especially in terms of compliance reporting which is important) and cost significantly more than TalentLMS.

Also, we signed up for evaluations on approx. 6 other products during our evaluation (won't name names but if you do a Google search for this type of product, it's clear who's in this space) and our eval. team. unanimously picked talent. ( special note was how logically and friendly it's laid out to the initial user)

We put a premium on the end-user experience, the thought being that no matter which product we chose, the administrator would eventually learn the product through use, even if difficult at first, but for the end-user who may use it once of twice a year to accept it, it had to be SIMPLE, no need to crack a manual or need extensive training. TalentLMS was BY FAR the most user friendly (which after we went live we received numerous comments on how easy it was to use and navigate from our staff).

We've been using it now since August 2016, and signed up initially on the month to month plan and moved to the yearly plan after we went live.

ps: It's also nice that we can customize the look and feel. it has our logo, our branded color-scheme etc. To our staff, it would appear that we own and manage it internally.

What do you dislike?

None really. We had some difficulty at first getting the Single Sign on (SSO) working but it turned out to be an issue with our Microsoft Office 365 setup (MS changed certain SSO parameters) so I can't really blame TalentLMS for that. Either way, SSO is working perfectly. Once less username/password for our users to remember!

Recommendations to others considering the product

ps: Their support is fantastic, very responsive. They even did screen-shares with me to solve the Microsoft issue I mentioned!

We've SOLVED our training and policy acknowledgement compliance problem. Again, we're in the healthcare space (have to conform with HIPAA, NIST, HITRUST etc.). The ability to ensure everyone is trained, all policies are acknowledged AND we can show records at a moment's notice of who took what, signed what and when is important. It makes us audit-proof.

TalentLMS review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"Shortest learning curve ever"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is extremely easy to use and to teach to others. I have over 120 separate customers (or "Branches" using Talent's terminology) on my account. Each one of these companies has their own URL, branding, courses and site admin whom I trained. Training these folks rarely takes more than 20 minutes. Rarely do I have follow-up questions either, although I make myself available as a super-admin for this purpose. I am easily able to empower my customers to have their sales teams properly trained to sell my product.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike but if I had to choose, I'd say I'd prefer a bit more feature functionality available for the administrator vs. the super-admin. Individual branch site design could be a bit more robust, as I have seen on other LMS'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Management was nearly scared off by the low price. We looked at 12+ systems and we saw that feature for feature, TalentLMS measured up. We did not expect how easy it was to use nor the high level of support.

My company's product is white label, intended for agents to resell under their own brand. We don't make money until the agent sells the product. Therefore it is critical that I make sure our agent's sales people are properly trained on how to sell the product. To that end, I provide a branded LMS to all of our agents, load it with content, train their admins how to use it. TalentLMS fits this need perfectly.

TalentLMS review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"We have been using TalentLMS for over a year now..."

What do you like best?

...and it has been a great experience. We were on a different system for several years prior and have experienced many benefits from changing over to TalentLMS. The transition was very easy. The interface is extremely intuitive and streamlined. It was such a smooth transition because I, as the administrator, could easily and quickly get up and running. This LMS meets all of our needs and as soon as I think to myself, "I wish it would...." a release is sent out and addresses my needs! You get so much bang for your buck with this this system. I would recommend it to anyone!

What do you dislike?

Although the email support is very timely and helpful, I do wish I had more phone access to the support team. This has not been a problem for me, though.

We had all the features we needed with less than a quarter of the cost of our old system.

TalentLMS review by Shayna B.
Shayna B.

"Best LMS I have tried to date!"

What do you like best?

I've been using Talent for about a year now. My company builds and implements LMS systems for small to medium size companies. We've seen and paid for a lot of bad LMS software out there. Talent LMS has been a blessing. First, it is extremely Intuitive. There is no training needed or $$ 'setup' fees. If an LMS charges you a 'Setup Fee', then I promise you, it will probably be too complicated for anyone to actually use. Also, Talent has Zero Bugs. It's been really vetted well, and I am really putting it through its paces. I've been able to figure out most questions myself through their robust Helpdesk feature. Very well written instructions to walk you through things. And the Customers support was BEYOND helpful the one time I needed it. They went above and beyond to help me with a unique customization issue I was running into. It was like having a friend helping. They also have the easiest 'branch' feature of any LMS I have used in the past. I LOVE Talent LMS. I have 4 branches up and running successfully right now with over 500+ Users.

What do you dislike?

One or two styles I found were are hard coded into the HTML. I would like more flexibility with customization via CSS and JavaScript and perhaps image editing (like cropping, etc.) But, most of the stuff I have been able to do in Photoshop and then import it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great LMS to start with. I only wish I had found it sooner.

Huge benefit is time! I can get branches up and running quickly. There has been zero downtime with their servers. I have 500+ Users currently enrolled who are very happy.

TalentLMS review by Christopher L.
Christopher L.

"Easy to set up, Easy to use."

What do you like best?

We were looking for a system to provide on demand training after having used webcast training. We literally got the system transitioned and in process in less than a day. 5 courses, 30 videos, 10 quizzes and more. Our customers have given the site high marks when we've done net promoter surveys.

What do you dislike?

We haven't found much to dislike. The branding of the site to make it look closer to our own website isn't the easiest thing, but if that's my only complaint they are doing pretty well.

We signed up with TalentLMS in order to provide on-demand training to our customers for onboarding them into our ominchannel e-Commerce SaaS solution. We used to do these as a weeklong webinar series, taking two resources for 90 minutes every day of the week. In addition, we could only offer one course per day, so if the customer couldn't attend the course that day they would have to wait until the following week. Now we can offer every course, on demand, with quiz questions and more to ensure knowledge retainment and faster onboarding.

TalentLMS review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"Great to reach all of our employees"

What do you like best?

Its nice to be able to reach your employees through one simple system. It tracks their progress, runs reports and gives you the information all in one place. Its easy to add users and courses through the LMS system. I have used it to create groups within our company to send courses to specific people. I like that it can be modified to create a test or a mark as complete so we know who has or hasn't completed a specific assignment.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when I am selecting or searching for users the list restarts over again and it doesn't keep the employee list where I left off, so I have to click through the pages of names all over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch their tutorials on how to set up courses and groups and how to assign courses. Very helpful.

We are able to reach a lot more employees than with our old system. We are able to track progress and run reports much faster. Our employees like that points are being accumulated and it keeps them motivated to keep logging in and earning more.

TalentLMS review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Great product and great service!"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is just so easy to use thanks to the intuitive UI and the stellar customer service. In the two years that we have used TalentLMS, I have only had to contact their customer service twice, and each time they were prompt, knowledgeable, and extremely pleasant. They continually enhance their product and are always looking for ways to help you use the platform in new and fun ways.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When deciding on an LMS platform, consider ease of use, setup, and maintenance, as well as the quality of the customer service you will receive. TalentLMS excels in all of these areas, which is why we chose them as our vendor.

We were looking for a corporate learning platform that was accessible anywhere and everywhere, was easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to maintain. TalentLMS was (and continues to be) exactly what we were looking for. As an Admin, it's easy to upload courses and create and assign tests, and as a user, it's easy to take the courses and the tests and see where what you need to spend more time learning about. We are successfully using the TalentLMS platform as an onboarding tool and as a way to spread knowledge throughout our organization.

Learn more about TalentLMS

TalentLMS Videos

Learning about TalentLMS?

* We monitor all TalentLMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.