TalentLMS

TalentLMS

TalentLMS is a super-easy, cloud LMS to train your employees, partners and customers.

Work for TalentLMS?

Learning about TalentLMS?

TalentLMS Reviews

Ask TalentLMS a Question
Showing 177 TalentLMS reviews
TalentLMS review by Will B.
Will B.

"Talent LMS Review"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of it and the way we can integrate with Scorm authoring tools. The way it is structured is also a massive plus, in the sense of everything can be broken down amongst branches, courses, modules, sections, units etc

What do you dislike?

The content creation could be made easier - via drag and drop etc. A lot of the time the ease at which we can create beautiful UI is not entirely ideal, with custom CSS required in a lot of instances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great opportunity to manage all LMS needs. Its adaptability can make it a great product for a whole host of use cases.

The way that our interns learning objectives and courses are scheduled and provided with content, and the way in which this process is managed, and the way in which we can determine if they have completed the content.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TalentLMS
TalentLMS review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Brilliant, with no prior knoweledge of on line training programs I found Talent LMS to be the best."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, Ive been training for over 20 years and this was my first venture into LMS software, At first the numbers of providers was staggering, but I began the process of trials, TalentLMS came out tops for me in every one of my criteria, my aim was to tray, as closely as possible, replicate the training I deliver in the classroom..

What do you dislike?

I cant say there is anything I dislike, I'm hoping my students will say the same as the first course has just been launched.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, you wont be disapointed, especially if like me, Im 67 and thought this would be beyond me. You are limited only by your own creativity.

We now have a growing need for providing training overseas, and this meets all our requirements as well as keeping costs of sending books and literature around the world. It is envisages this will help grow our business worldwide.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

TalentLMS review by Jean Marie D.
Jean Marie D.

"Great tool - clean interface and easy to use and responsive customer service"

What do you like best?

I like the interface as it's customizable and easy to use from a customer perspective and admin perspective.

I have gotten a lot of customer support at different times and they have been very responsive.

What do you dislike?

I love that I can create unique branches for each of my clients so they can get access to the courses they have purchased licenses from me. And, I love that they have gamification with leader boards and levels and badges. The only downside is I can't create different gamification rules for each client. Once I set gamification, it's across the board. They mentioned it would be too complex to setup but they are continuing to look at the feasibility. They are always open to hearing suggestions and making updates where it makes the most sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check out the trial and see how you like it.

Creating a hosting platform to host my E-Learning courses for my Corporate clients.

TalentLMS review by Juan Carlos R.
Juan Carlos R.

"Getting to know the company"

What do you like best?

I just started in a new company about 2 months ago and this is a work from home job, so I had to use Talent LMS to get up to speed and know how the company's process works. I spent around a month of continuous training in the app learning all the different aspects of the company and this app as well. All of the content I watched was tailored by several individuals in the company to ensure that I was being taught what I needed and not random to everyone. So this means that lms has different profiles set up and that each one sees different trainings based on what role we will fulfill. I liked the way the app handled all my progress and there were always certain peer reviews when I reached milestones. I also liked the way the site has gamification built in so that even if I was the new guy I could compare myself to others in my same role.

What do you dislike?

Can't say I dislike anything from this application.

The solution TalentLMS brought was that I was being trained with relevant information with minor participation my manager, this means that he had more time to do work and only needed to sit down with me to answer questions and feedback, no need for him or another peer have me all day explaining stuff.

TalentLMS review by Yi C.
Yi C.

"Super Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

One feature that particularly impressed me about Talent LMS is that they provide a really good tour of all the features provided so that you can make the best use of all that is available. This makes the orientation to the website really easy.

It is easy to share all classroom related content to a large number of students and also keep track of their progress through this. I think it is a great place for creating an online class or a study group, as it also allows you to upload documents in various formats common to university students!

What do you dislike?

I do not like the pricing structure of Talent LMS. You can only add upto 5 users in the free version, and that is not really helpful for a big study group. The paid version can be quite expensive for connecting with just a couple of students.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the right pricing structure, I think Talent LMS would be great for everyone to use. However, if you are unwilling to pay about $30 a month for this, then do not go for it.

I use it to publish course materials for an online class, and a study group at university for my students. I often post class lectures and notes through it, but sometimes also use it to look at some training modules for myself. It is definitely a good place to keep everything organized but has its own drawbacks as well.

TalentLMS review by Tanisha F.
Tanisha F.

" Useful for everyone."

What do you like best?

A better way easy to presentations and videos or a large range of online stuff with our social integrations. Create wonderful courses with tiny effort. Very simple and clear analytics about anything that happens in our learning environment.

What do you dislike?

I don't receive any bad problems during the practice. All devices work well with this platform so I don't have any issues with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually, you will have a lot of useful information at your learning system. Create the best understandable projects for all your audience. You will have the clear process and interactive in all learning steps. I recommend it.

We like the easy way of teaching platform. We have the opportunity to create a preference for conventionality for configurations. We can spend less time on install and have more time to deliver great online training. An easy step to analytics about anything that happens in our training area.

TalentLMS review by Burton T.
Burton T.

"Make your learning be fun."

What do you like best?

The perfect solution for learning and training. I'm glad that all information secure and encrypted channel for all communication. The great way of LMS which I can create as I want it. With social integrations, I'm making my presentations and videos much simple for using and understand. Also, I have the best way to build excellent courses with little effort.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any big problems during the session. I can be sure that all my introduce about the product will be with good quality. Also, I don't have any issue with access from mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend that software to you. You will have the better chance to build your learning project which will make all audience success. All process will be very interactive and will consist a lot of important and useful information.

More useful and understandable system which gives a good opportunity for the learning system. Much better to be with all my employee in good communication. Simple analytics about everything that happens in our learning surrounding. We have an easy and wild way of training platform.

TalentLMS review by Tyson A.
Tyson A.

"TalentLMS is an excellent, very simple platform for learning and management!"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is very easy to use and has many functions that we needed, and even those that we did not count on. Other similar resources have much less functionality at a high cost. Good design. Excellent support service.

What do you dislike?

If we talk about cons, then sometimes the interface can be badly configured, but no other LMS will ever be fully customizable, so it can not be considered a disadvantage.

As I have already mentioned, the e-mail support service is fast and complete, but sometimes there is an urgent need to solve the problem, and I would like to be able to contact directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I spent a lot of time comparing various LMS options, both free and paid, and settled on TalentLMS. When you see what opportunities and quality of service you get for your money, you make the same choice as me. This is the best option in terms of costs and benefits.

We used this software including for internal training - improvement training and training courses for new employees.

TalentLMS review by Amelia S.
Amelia S.

"Wonderful Experience using TalentLMS"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to share content on TalentLMS. There are a lot of layouts and customization options available which is probably the best feature. It also lets you create multiple courses in the same account, which is very helpful from a Tutor point of view. The configuration options are so well put that it makes you feel like you have your own brand of things.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint would be that it has no phone support. I often have to go to different locations to Tutor and don't always carry my laptop. In those times, it is very hard to keep up or share notes with others with that ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using it on your laptop or personal computer.

Often for sharing tutoring based content with my students. I also use it to manage some of my own projects. It has definitely helped me shape my ideas better and share them more efficiently.

TalentLMS review by Joy P.
Joy P.

"Super easy to use learning management system"

What do you like best?

Talent LMS has a lot of amazing features. I think that my favorite is that it presents everything in a game-like mode, which makes it really fun to browse learning based content considering that it is so easily customizable!

I also love that it is so easy to setup and use. I find it a great tool to connect with more people and market my learning based content regarding tutoring sessions.

What do you dislike?

The video integration in Talent LMS is not good. I have also had issues with tech support and customer help for this as I've had to wait for an exceedingly long period of time to receive help in resolving issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to use if you are in the tutoring field! I highly recommend it.

Mostly for marketing my tutoring sessions and sharing college based content with my fellow students. I have realized that it is very easy to use and I think more people should use it.

TalentLMS review by Josh E.
Josh E.

"Review for TalentLMS"

What do you like best?

It is an amazing Learning Management System which has awesome features like providing certifications after a course has been completed, providing tests and surveys which are very helpful for students, and providing course content in the forms of games which students find quite entertaining.

It also has PayPal integration at the payment option which is really handy for a lot of people. It is consistent and reliable.

What do you dislike?

It is an absolutely amazing source and there is nothing that I dislike about it other than the price, which can be quite expensive for some people. But it is still totally worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay the price because it is totally worth it. Also make good use of the free trial version.

I use it to publish my notes and share codes and course content with my students. To be completely honest, I have never liked any other learning management system more than this!

TalentLMS review by Ward G.
Ward G.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

The great and fast product, I like to work with it.Also, it is easy to set up. Simple and clear analytics about everything that happens in the environment. Very good software.

What do you dislike?

Perfect Software. No time to think about the hard side of that product. The solution is easy to understand and use. I don't think that a lot of people will struggle with it. They will enjoy to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to you. The software is completely easy to use. All of the steps at work become more interesting and smooth. The product is available and we also see always updated on it. Nice value for the cost.

Save much working time.I can be closer to my customer. I can quickly edit units and add them to the curriculum.Allows to us to spend less time taking courses online. Better to give more attention to our clients.

TalentLMS review by Miguel T.
Miguel T.

"A full-featured, scalable, professional LMS"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS has it all to get started as an independent online course provider: payment options, course menu, automatic approval, progress reporting, and an easy-to-build-courses approach that allows for engaging, interactive learning and, most importantly, highly satisfied clients.

What do you dislike?

I like everything. I haven't found any feature missing from the admin or user side, nor have I found anything without the option to personalize or enable/disable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy-to-use, affordable, and scalable LMS solution, with many customizable features, this is it.

I am launching my own online academy this summer (July 2018) at www.AcademiaCanada.com, so I need a powerful LMS that is easy to use, affordable and packed with functional features. My resulting TalentLMS offering looks professional and awesome: http://my.academiacanada.com Indeed, you'll note it all looks seamless with fully-harmonized design features.

TalentLMS review by Caleb B.
Caleb B.

"Good for businesses"

What do you like best?

I like this cloud based learning management system as it allows me to store most of my important materials online and has eased the sharing process with others for meetings. It is easy to incorporate various training related videos for new employees, and the video conferencing feature is amazing as well.

The customization templates are really good as well.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to remove an account and it does not walk you through the entire usage process. To understand all the features provided, you have to dig through by yourself without any decent tutorial. I haven't found the customer service very impressive either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend students to use this for this class management.

To upload training videos and e-commerce. I like the templates that are provided as it helps develop your creative base as well.

TalentLMS review by Mikeala W.
Mikeala W.

"Excellent for newbies"

What do you like best?

It's easy accessibility and brilliant features help in improving e-learning by making it much more collaborative and interesting. I love how easy it is to customize your courses and keep a track of the associated students with the class. Great tracking features as well.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything in particular to dislike about this. It has made communication very easy and works well on different devices as well. A good walk through to make the best use of it would be nice for new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend more education management industries to incorporate this into their work environments.

We have found that it has made online learning and e-tutoring very easy for both the teachers and the students. It has made education more interesting and improved the number of participants.

TalentLMS review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"Review for Talent LMS"

What do you like best?

Talent LMS is so easy to use, I absolutely love it! It is flexible, easy to adapt depending upon your requirements of the course you want. The free version of it still lets you create about 2 courses of your own and has a couple of pre-designed courses to walk you through the use of talent LMS.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, however, I wish they could reduce the pricing structure or allow the possibility of creating more courses of your own. A lot of people would find it very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using it for sharing knowledge with all your friends!

To share tutoring content and marketing my notes to others. I also use it for networking with potential influencers. It is a great software and has made my job very easy.

TalentLMS review by Alfredo D.
Alfredo D.

"After a long research for LMS tools, we found the perfect one!"

What do you like best?

We were researching tools for a long time, looking at the pros and cons, licensing, usability, branding, etc, and after comparing many tools we decided to use TalentLMS.

We haven’t gone live as we are building the content for our site, but we are very happy with the results so far. All the options offered by the platform have made the journey of developing a full LMS site for our company very easy.

The flexibility of the tool starting from the licensing, to the ability to have different branches, themes, branding are amazing.

I would definitely recommend this tool.

What do you dislike?

There aren’t many things we do not like about the platform, but I could improve something, I would improve the flexibility to brand your sites as at the moment you need to be very familiar with HTML and CSS in order to brand your site.

I would add a page builder that would allow us to personalize our sites easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We offer training in Spanish for the LATAM region and we needed a tool that would allow us to provide Ondemand training with an interface in Spanish and a tool flexible enough to allow us to escalate as we need to.

Other tools besides how expensive they are do not offer this type of flexibility.

TalentLMS review by Arunprakash P.
Arunprakash P.

"Easiest and meaniful LMS"

What do you like best?

The design and flow. Easy to understand they have clearly separated Admin, Teacher and student. The segmantion avoids a lot of concussions.

Course creation and support:

You an create a course within no time. Simple and powerful UI which can be easily understandable by any trainer and admin.

What do you dislike?

As of now nothing to dislike, came across few limitations but not yet experienced. Will update soon if any.

Teaching working professionals, they couldn’t spend more time in their day to day activitity. So the LMS is helpful for us to implement a training program for working professionals. Especially for doctors, nurses and other paramedics.

TalentLMS review by Kristen S.
Kristen S.

"Great tool for admin!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and easily customizable. I love that it has a strong SCROM support. It has made teleconferencing and organizing work very easy for me. The customer support is very good as well.

What do you dislike?

I have had issues with downloading files in the past through this, however, the customer support helped me with it. The pricing structure is not too great either. It just let me create one or two additional courses in the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the pricing structure and make use of the trial version before you buy it to see if it actually meets your requirements.

To upload training modules, notes and for teleconferencing. It is very easy to use and gamifies everything, which is great.

TalentLMS review by Doreen B.
Doreen B.

"Great features and easy to use"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS has a very user friendly interface, and the features to be able to present your training in a way necessary for your business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. I am able to configure my training portal to present training for a product line with a lot of available options.

Our company used to train our customers either at our facility, or at the customer’s site. We now have 350 courses available in our TalentLMS portal. Our customers start training before the equipment is installed, getting the equipment into production quicker. Also, customers can rewatch lessons when necessary saving them from contacting our service department.

TalentLMS review by Mauro R.
Mauro R.

"Deliver content to whole the company"

What do you like best?

The system is running on a standard LMS file, so you can found and upload content not onky from talent but from any other LMS source. The system is able to merge in a single project also different king of standard file like word pdf jpg etc.

What do you dislike?

The management part the integration of the user is not so easy, also working with ssl certificate can run some problem and take a lot of time to go on production

We ara deploying a new ERP so we need to reach all the company not only with a direct school class but also with a system that can help to remind all the basic task in the golive phase

TalentLMS review by Martina H.
Martina H.

"Talent LMS Review"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use for an administrator point of view and provides you with a lot of templates to publish your work. It reminds you of the tasks which need to be finished, which is always good for students. It is also very easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to buy a lot of courses at the same time. That can be troublesome sometimes since a lot of courses are interconnected with each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not expensive at all for the features that are provided and I absolutely love it!

I use it to publish notes for students. It is very easy to use and the support provided by the team is amazing!

TalentLMS review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"friendly interface for online courses"

What do you like best?

I like how customizable the lessons are on this platform. You can simply just upload PPT files and videos, which is what we do. I also like that this LMS allows for multiple courses within one account. We have around 3 or 4 online courses for our users, and it allows for the best bang for the buck.

What do you dislike?

The registration process for new students is not as intuitive as I would hope. We have to explain in detail how to register every time a new student wants to take a course. Also, it seems that giving Admin access to other users has created some issues within our team. Meaning, we haven't figured out yet how to give full access to more than one person, which is needed sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure you give instructions to users on how to register and get started. No need to frustrate anyone. It is possible for new students to get confused with how to start, especially if you have multiple courses you are offering.

We have to train a large number of people, and this LMS lets us just send them the link and they teach themselves, and then we get notified when they complete it. Simple! Also, since we are using many different courses within one account, it's much easier to manage all the Users and Lessons within one login.

TalentLMS review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Solid Basic LMS With a Robust Feature set for the Price"

What do you like best?

Very, very easy to use. You don't really even have to have much experience to get going. Options are very configurable and it is easy to make it feel like your brand.

What do you dislike?

No...Absolutely NO phone support. Email and knowledgebase support only. This isn't bad, but it can make more in-depth needs like SSO and so forth more difficult. Also, we had to have a programmer learn SAML 2.0. Its the only SSO they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend having an experience LMS Admin for this tool, someone who has worked with at least some cloud-based LMS before. Out of the box, it is pretty user-friendly, but you will need to have a good IT group that doesn't mind emailing with their support for things like SSL and SSO.

We didn't have to develop our own LMS, and we've been able to build both external and internal content very quickly.

TalentLMS review by Pushkar D.
Pushkar D.

"An extremely lean and easy to use LMS (and very reasonably priced!)"

What do you like best?

I've been a paid subscriber of TalentLMS for last couple of years. Before subscribing I had done a lot of research on various LMSs and I had ranked TalentLMS a clear winner based on all - features, usability and pricing. Mine was a unique need - a program to teach foreign language to the kids. With my own investment, I'm super tight on budget but at the same time I wanted to make sure that the LMS was easy to use and administer. TalentLMS met those goals.

As I started using it more, I liked it more and more. I found some nifty feature as I started using it. The best part was continuous additions of features, which was a like bonus. I had requested a few features and they were worked on and released, which was amazing!

The support is fantastic, extremely quick to respond and knowledgeable. Since I had a unique need for number of users, they created a custom subscription plan for me (helps me save money by not needing to buy a bigger plan that I need)! This tells me that they care about meeting customers' needs that just making more money, The best thing about the support is that they are super realistic and provide full transparency (no sales talks or painting rosy pictures or hiding anything). I love that attitude!

2 years and still going strong. There are, of course, certain features that I would like to see but it is by far the best LMS and I'm super happy about it. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is not much about TalentLMS that I dislike. So more than dislike my comments are about what I would like to see in the LMS (so it's really a wish list):

1. The TalentLMS iOS app does not play SCORM activities. I understand their rationale on why they are currently not supporting it but I would really, really like if they can support it. I'm sure it is technically feasible (e.g. Articulate mobile player plays SCORM activities pretty well). They should build at least basic SCORM support that meet basic standards.

2. I would love to see some way of linking teachers and instructors together (may be such thing exists but I haven't seen it). My courses are in blended format and taught by several teachers in small groups, independently. For example, same course would be used by 3 different teachers in their own classrooms. I would love for each of the teachers to only see information / reporting about their own students and get notifications only for their students. It may be possible with the current product but if not, would love to see it.

3. Currently, purchasing a bundle (a group of courses) is not very easy/intuitive. There is a small link on the right side, then you've to click the link on the top and go through a couple of clicks. My courses are bundle based and would love to sell them easily.

4. In the login screen I would love an ability to "remember username" and also "save password". This is probably my #1 feature addition request :)

Again, as I said above, this is a wish list and not what I dislike.

I use TalentLMS in a non corporate B2C setting. I create foreign language learning courses and deliver through the LMS. Our goal is to teach kids language in a fun and interactive way. We are a very small and new business focusing on niche market. TalentLMS meets most of our needs and more. It offers affordable pricing, which is a huge help for a small business like us. Our users, who are primarily kids (ages 4-10) love it and find it very easy to use. I have hardly received any questions about how to use the product (that talks tons about the usability). This LMS has tons of instructor related and reporting features and we have barely scratched the surface on that. Looking forward to using it more!

Great product, great people, great company! Keep up the good work.

TalentLMS review by Grupo U.
Grupo U.

"Talent LSM is a great training tool, with a very easy set up at a afordable price. "

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Talent LMS is its gamification atribute.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that inside a categoty, you cannot put a course as a pre requisite for an other course.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talent LMS is a very helpfull training tool at a very good price and easy to use.

I have a business with a lot of personnel turnover. So Talent LMS has helped me save a lot of time training new recruits. It has also helped standardize my training system. Which transforms in standardizing the way my team operates.

"An easy start"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS was a good fit for our organization when we wanted to test the use of elearning in our organization. Slowly we started actually using it, and while no LMS is perfect, we are able to make it work for what we need. One thing TalentLMS has that find in few corporate LMSs is the ability to have assignments reviewed by an actual person!

What do you dislike?

Customizing the URL and SSO gave us a headache. Then again, have yet to contact their support about it; it is simply not a priority right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to setup. Most useful functionality only in the highest level membership.

With staff in multiple locations and a growing organization, only offering face-to-face courses became inefficient. We are saving on opportunity and travel costs.

TalentLMS review by Louise H.
Louise H.

"TalentLMS for Professional Development Courses"

What do you like best?

Ease and intuitive to use and flexible pricing allows you to start small

Students can log on with their social media accounts

Fairly decent response to help questions via email

It is very intuitive for learners after I made a cheat sheet for them.

Easy to create your own course including quizzes

Like being able to add a test question after each content item to ensure the student has viewed the content

What do you dislike?

Not quite there yet for student interaction and collaborative learning

Discussion forums are very simple and students cannot perform peer review on assignments

There is no ability to measure how much a student is participating in a discussion.

Right now I have to use google drive for student interaction. It would be nice to integrate google drive and docs or dropbox and office online right into the LMS

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to start small or are building your own learning program, I investigated a number of platforms and this was the easiest to get going on and the most affordable

Providing blended learning professional development for a professional association spread across multiple time zones.

TalentLMS review by Luca M.
Luca M.

"Very user friendly and complete at the same time!"

What do you like best?

It´s extremely easy to use and it can be customized in many ways. The Talent team is always available to help and very flexible when we ask for something out of ordinary. They accept suggestions for improvements and most of them are implemented. Our users simply love it.

What do you dislike?

The implementation of improved functions could be quicker, but I guess it takes time to do. It could offer more reports and it lacks the possibility of building a training curriculum. The customization can be a bit complex for first time users, as well as the integration with a web page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, and participate to the community when in need of help.

Being cloud based we do not need an installation and the ability of customizing it make it perfect for all our customers. Also the branch-mode has helped us to organize the LMS system for larger organizations. The accessible price is also a very important part of the benefits.

TalentLMS review by Arthur L.
Arthur L.

"A simple, robust solution with great customer support"

What do you like best?

There are a number of reasons we went with Talent. First and foremost, from the very beginning they have shown an interest in working with us and finding ways to not only improve their product, but make it work for the various needs of their unique customer base, Every other LMS we tried was pretty much "out of the box," meaning we had to make it work for us. We had special needs though and so we approached Talent about implementing different functionality for us. And they did.And they continue to take into consideration our ideas. It makes them better, and it makes us better too.

On that note, when ever we need help, they are quick to get back to us. i have nothing but great things to say about the kindness and excellence of their customer support team.

Last but not least, Talent is a simple but robust LMS. Some LMS have way too many "bells and whistles" that no one ever uses. Talent gets right to the point, making it a very powerful user-friendly system. The user interface is simple and well-designed.

We've recommended them several times, and I know of a couple that also use them now and love them just the same.

Thank you!

What do you dislike?

We have two types of users: trainees and branch managers who want to oversee their trainees. When users sign up, they can create an account automatically, but only at the "trainee" level. So if someone wants to create a branch and become the administrator over that branch, we have to manually create a branch and manually make that user the branch manager. So my only wish right now is that Talent had a way for people who wanted to create a branch and be the admin to automatically sign up for that branch.

The other thing I'd wish for is a way to keep track of virtual seats purchased. We pre-sell "seats" to classes. So a customer may buy 100 seats. They can then assign any of our courses until those seats are used up. Unfortunately, we have to keep track of those on a spreadsheet. It would be nice though if there was a way for us and the branch to see how many credits they have left.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It is a very robust solution with a simple interface, so even the least technologically savvy can use it.

We have been able to double our sales because of the functionality Talent LMS gives us. That is huge! The method of certification and the specific expiration requirements for our end-users was also very specific as it was largely dictated by industry regulations. Talent was quick to implement different functionality to help us serve our customer base they way they needed.

TalentLMS review by David Craig W.
David Craig W.

"Simple, Powerful & Cost Effective"

What do you like best?

The user friendly platform from a user and admin perspective is the best part about TalentLMS. It is so easy to build and roll out courses, and my users love it too.

What do you dislike?

There's always ways a solution can be improved for each unique user and for me I would like to see a better solution for communicating back and forth with my learners, especially when it comes to assignments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in and give it a try, it is super simple and you'll see right away if it is for you or not.

You can also give me a call me you need an experienced hand to get you up and running.

Training large teams in both sales and product is not easy, and most of my clients need a solution in place that is flexible. TalentLMS makes this all possible, and on top of that has a powerful analytics system so the learner progress can be tracked.

TalentLMS review by Brian W.
Brian W.

"Great for independent contractors"

What do you like best?

The ease of set-up coupled with the user experience as an administrator (and "student") make this by far the easiest LMS to use. As an independent contractor I can't afford the big name LMS suites...and this fills the niche perfectly for those seeking a fully functional LMS on a budget.

What do you dislike?

The ability to peak into the database housing the information is always a plus...however, I've learned to adjust my business model (and view) of this practice. The reports serve me just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

why go through the complicated (and expensive) custom installation of Moodle or the like on your own servers?? While I recognize the need for a secure environment; this is more than adequate unless you're a government agency.

Solving for working with multiple clients in a system that is easy to use as a review mechanism has always been difficult. The ability to assign documents/lessons to people as reviewers has been most helpful and easily accepted in contrast to traditional review mechanisms (like Sharepoint and such).

TalentLMS review by Mitch R.
Mitch R.

"TalentLMS fits the bill for my clients"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create the type of courseware and learning environment we need for our client work. We create Certification Programs for our clients and I've tried several other LMS systems to accomplish our goals. We need the ability to set up our quizes with messages on each question when answered wrong. TalentLMS does this. We also need full monitoring of our student flow and reminders sent if students don't continue in a timely fashion. We also must monitor progress and intervene when students run into difficulty with the material, TalentLMS handles this very well.

What do you dislike?

I would like to set up nested courses, showing modules with sub modules. I don't think TalentLMS does this but we can work around that quite easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are evaluating LMS systems, make sure to try and use them yourself before you choose. Some look great but are hard to use. Also, make sure the management back end does what you need, some don't send automated notices and Talent does.

I create Certification Programs for my clients. Without a powerful, flexible LMS it would be nearly impossible to get our students certified and working in the field. Because of the ease of use; uploading videos and other assets, we can assemble courses quickly.

TalentLMS review by Heather W.
Heather W.

"Talent LMS is a User Friendly and Cost-Effective solution for any size business"

What do you like best?

Talent LMS has an extremely easy to learn interface for both students and Administrators. Talent LMS provides a feature-rich cloud-based learning solution while also keeping their product inexpensive for the consumer. Regular updates are provided on the latest technology and features. We have used Talent LMS to roll out our Employee Training and Partner Training.

What do you dislike?

There really are not many cons with Talent LMS. I think the only other feature I would like to see in the future is a hierarchy structure that allows managers and Executives to be able to view and authorize courses as needed for their direct and indirect reports.

We are a growing company that needed to require training both internally and externally to our users. Talent LMS allowed us to secure all of our training versus posting and publishing links, as well as tracking a users training activity and completion.

We have found that we are better able to address our Partners training and technical support needs by being able to direct them to the correct training source and ensure that they are taking the needed training to be successful in reselling our products and services.

TalentLMS review by Jim W.
Jim W.

"Excellent product, great price point"

What do you like best?

We're a US-based national healthcare (regulated) data organization so we needed a solution for not only training but also which we could use for electronic policy distribution and acknowledgement by our staff. TalentLMS works great for both.

We assembled an evaluation team and looked at a bunch of different competitors in the SMB space. Some offered good training options but nothing else (especially in terms of compliance reporting which is important) and cost significantly more than TalentLMS.

Also, we signed up for evaluations on approx. 6 other products during our evaluation (won't name names but if you do a Google search for this type of product, it's clear who's in this space) and our eval. team. unanimously picked talent. ( special note was how logically and friendly it's laid out to the initial user)

We put a premium on the end-user experience, the thought being that no matter which product we chose, the administrator would eventually learn the product through use, even if difficult at first, but for the end-user who may use it once of twice a year to accept it, it had to be SIMPLE, no need to crack a manual or need extensive training. TalentLMS was BY FAR the most user friendly (which after we went live we received numerous comments on how easy it was to use and navigate from our staff).

We've been using it now since August 2016, and signed up initially on the month to month plan and moved to the yearly plan after we went live.

ps: It's also nice that we can customize the look and feel. it has our logo, our branded color-scheme etc. To our staff, it would appear that we own and manage it internally.

What do you dislike?

None really. We had some difficulty at first getting the Single Sign on (SSO) working but it turned out to be an issue with our Microsoft Office 365 setup (MS changed certain SSO parameters) so I can't really blame TalentLMS for that. Either way, SSO is working perfectly. Once less username/password for our users to remember!

Recommendations to others considering the product

ps: Their support is fantastic, very responsive. They even did screen-shares with me to solve the Microsoft issue I mentioned!

We've SOLVED our training and policy acknowledgement compliance problem. Again, we're in the healthcare space (have to conform with HIPAA, NIST, HITRUST etc.). The ability to ensure everyone is trained, all policies are acknowledged AND we can show records at a moment's notice of who took what, signed what and when is important. It makes us audit-proof.

TalentLMS review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"Shortest learning curve ever"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is extremely easy to use and to teach to others. I have over 120 separate customers (or "Branches" using Talent's terminology) on my account. Each one of these companies has their own URL, branding, courses and site admin whom I trained. Training these folks rarely takes more than 20 minutes. Rarely do I have follow-up questions either, although I make myself available as a super-admin for this purpose. I am easily able to empower my customers to have their sales teams properly trained to sell my product.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike but if I had to choose, I'd say I'd prefer a bit more feature functionality available for the administrator vs. the super-admin. Individual branch site design could be a bit more robust, as I have seen on other LMS'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Management was nearly scared off by the low price. We looked at 12+ systems and we saw that feature for feature, TalentLMS measured up. We did not expect how easy it was to use nor the high level of support.

My company's product is white label, intended for agents to resell under their own brand. We don't make money until the agent sells the product. Therefore it is critical that I make sure our agent's sales people are properly trained on how to sell the product. To that end, I provide a branded LMS to all of our agents, load it with content, train their admins how to use it. TalentLMS fits this need perfectly.

TalentLMS review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"We have been using TalentLMS for over a year now..."

What do you like best?

...and it has been a great experience. We were on a different system for several years prior and have experienced many benefits from changing over to TalentLMS. The transition was very easy. The interface is extremely intuitive and streamlined. It was such a smooth transition because I, as the administrator, could easily and quickly get up and running. This LMS meets all of our needs and as soon as I think to myself, "I wish it would...." a release is sent out and addresses my needs! You get so much bang for your buck with this this system. I would recommend it to anyone!

What do you dislike?

Although the email support is very timely and helpful, I do wish I had more phone access to the support team. This has not been a problem for me, though.

We had all the features we needed with less than a quarter of the cost of our old system.

TalentLMS review by Shayna B.
Shayna B.

"Best LMS I have tried to date!"

What do you like best?

I've been using Talent for about a year now. My company builds and implements LMS systems for small to medium size companies. We've seen and paid for a lot of bad LMS software out there. Talent LMS has been a blessing. First, it is extremely Intuitive. There is no training needed or $$ 'setup' fees. If an LMS charges you a 'Setup Fee', then I promise you, it will probably be too complicated for anyone to actually use. Also, Talent has Zero Bugs. It's been really vetted well, and I am really putting it through its paces. I've been able to figure out most questions myself through their robust Helpdesk feature. Very well written instructions to walk you through things. And the Customers support was BEYOND helpful the one time I needed it. They went above and beyond to help me with a unique customization issue I was running into. It was like having a friend helping. They also have the easiest 'branch' feature of any LMS I have used in the past. I LOVE Talent LMS. I have 4 branches up and running successfully right now with over 500+ Users.

What do you dislike?

One or two styles I found were are hard coded into the HTML. I would like more flexibility with customization via CSS and JavaScript and perhaps image editing (like cropping, etc.) But, most of the stuff I have been able to do in Photoshop and then import it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great LMS to start with. I only wish I had found it sooner.

Huge benefit is time! I can get branches up and running quickly. There has been zero downtime with their servers. I have 500+ Users currently enrolled who are very happy.

TalentLMS review by Christopher L.
Christopher L.

"Easy to set up, Easy to use."

What do you like best?

We were looking for a system to provide on demand training after having used webcast training. We literally got the system transitioned and in process in less than a day. 5 courses, 30 videos, 10 quizzes and more. Our customers have given the site high marks when we've done net promoter surveys.

What do you dislike?

We haven't found much to dislike. The branding of the site to make it look closer to our own website isn't the easiest thing, but if that's my only complaint they are doing pretty well.

We signed up with TalentLMS in order to provide on-demand training to our customers for onboarding them into our ominchannel e-Commerce SaaS solution. We used to do these as a weeklong webinar series, taking two resources for 90 minutes every day of the week. In addition, we could only offer one course per day, so if the customer couldn't attend the course that day they would have to wait until the following week. Now we can offer every course, on demand, with quiz questions and more to ensure knowledge retainment and faster onboarding.

TalentLMS review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"Great to reach all of our employees"

What do you like best?

Its nice to be able to reach your employees through one simple system. It tracks their progress, runs reports and gives you the information all in one place. Its easy to add users and courses through the LMS system. I have used it to create groups within our company to send courses to specific people. I like that it can be modified to create a test or a mark as complete so we know who has or hasn't completed a specific assignment.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when I am selecting or searching for users the list restarts over again and it doesn't keep the employee list where I left off, so I have to click through the pages of names all over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch their tutorials on how to set up courses and groups and how to assign courses. Very helpful.

We are able to reach a lot more employees than with our old system. We are able to track progress and run reports much faster. Our employees like that points are being accumulated and it keeps them motivated to keep logging in and earning more.

TalentLMS review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Great product and great service!"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is just so easy to use thanks to the intuitive UI and the stellar customer service. In the two years that we have used TalentLMS, I have only had to contact their customer service twice, and each time they were prompt, knowledgeable, and extremely pleasant. They continually enhance their product and are always looking for ways to help you use the platform in new and fun ways.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When deciding on an LMS platform, consider ease of use, setup, and maintenance, as well as the quality of the customer service you will receive. TalentLMS excels in all of these areas, which is why we chose them as our vendor.

We were looking for a corporate learning platform that was accessible anywhere and everywhere, was easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to maintain. TalentLMS was (and continues to be) exactly what we were looking for. As an Admin, it's easy to upload courses and create and assign tests, and as a user, it's easy to take the courses and the tests and see where what you need to spend more time learning about. We are successfully using the TalentLMS platform as an onboarding tool and as a way to spread knowledge throughout our organization.

TalentLMS review by Beverly P.
Beverly P.

"TalentLMS"

What do you like best?

Strengths

Easy signup to test the system; completely free for a small number of users; no credit card required.

Automatically generated welcome email contains links to training videos and support documents.

Administrators are provided free tutorial courses.

Corporate and nonprofit-friendly.

Visual representation of progress reports in the form of infographics at all user levels.

Easy cloning of content from one course to another.

Automatically generated completion certificate capabilities.

Ability to use your own domain.

Allows use of favicon.

Supports Ecommerce.

SCORM compatibility with generous storage (20MB).

Reasonable pricing based on number of users and/or courses.

Assignment options include ability for students to upload files.

Detailed history of all activity within the LMS.

Good for creating short courses with few learning objects.

What do you dislike?

Weaknesses

May not be well-suited for those who need a large number of users, for example, a school system.

Survey only allows two question options: multiple choice or free text.

Difficult to set rules for completion criteria. Unless rules are set, activities are automatically marked as complete.

The internal dating seems to not work correctly.

Too little intake when adding a user leaving the need to keep some user data in a separate database.

The interface was not very user-friendly. Menu labels were not always intuitive.

The interface was poorly organized: too many drop-down menus with no side navigation.

Home page customization is limited, particularly the requirement that home page images must be 1170 x 425 or will be rejected.

Not well-suited for courses that contain a large amount of content.

I was part of a group testing TalentLMS for teaching students about Instructional Design. TalentLMS was easy to use and had many valuable features that make it a great teaching tool for many different subjects.

TalentLMS review by Adam K.
Adam K.

"Best Value LMS For Sure!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the platform is powerful, yet very simple to use. I also like that all the pages I create load very fast every time and that there is almost never any downtime or system outage such as you might experience in most SaaS providers.

What do you dislike?

The themes and design of the user interface could benefit from a modern touch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an LMS either to train your internal employees or provide services to external clients, don't look further. I have spent a long time comparing all the popular LMSs on the market and couldn't find a better value than what is inside TalentLMS

I use TalentLMS to provide corporate training services to small business. My clients are happy with the platform and all the features it includes to enable them to train their employees or customers.

TalentLMS review by Len K.
Len K.

"Great for On-boarding New Employees"

What do you like best?

One of my clients -- a regional IT services provider -- wanted to improve their process for on-boarding new employees.

The existing process consisted of having new employees review a series of Word documents (company benefits, company culture, company workplace, etc.) watch a series of technical videos, and then take several short written tests to determine if they understood and remembered the material.

I was able to easily turn the existing training content into courses and quizzes in TalentLMS. The TalentLMS system seems to provide a logical framework for adding new learners to the system, assigning courses to learners, creating quizzes with multiple question types, incentivizing learners with badges and certifications, and then monitoring learners as they progress through their assigned courses.

What do you dislike?

In the LMS, quiz questions are currently linked to courses (which are collections of course units). It would be better if questions were linked to individual course units. A complete course might have dozens upon dozens of quiz questions, which is too many to manage when you have to find and assign specific questions to a specific course unit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free trial level currently includes up to 5 users and up to 10 courses, so that gives you room to try before you buy.

My client's new on-boarding process using TalentLMS is more interactive, more automated, and more trackable than the old process, so my client is happy, and his new employees have been giving the new training program a thumbs-up.

TalentLMS review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"Review for Talent LMS"

What do you like best?

Talent LMS has made tracking my progress very easy and organized! It is easy to create multiple courses with different layouts and share the content with other students.

It has a lot of formats and is very easy to set up. Works well on multiple operating systems. I'm really glad to be using it.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I have nothing to dislike about Talent LMS. it is absolutely amazing and fulfills all my needs!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely definitely give it a shot!

To manage course information and reports. It helps me stay organized very easily!

TalentLMS review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Great Learning Management System!"

What do you like best?

Easy and Customizable from both user and instructor side. Great Customer Service that responds quickly. I've used to train new employees and trainees and it has worked well to help track their progress and hold them accountable.

What do you dislike?

Their file upload sometimes takes a while and the graphics don't optimize according to internet speed automatically. A bit expensive for smaller businesses and group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the pricing works for you and your focus is the content and product instead of just the feel, then this is the product for you. Try their trial version before you buy it.

You can upload training material and other orientation content on the website and then you can add the trainees to that course. You can create modules and notes from older orientations too.

TalentLMS review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"A great user friendly LMS for internal and external training"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to use for Learners, and it allows them to easily track their progress. There are plenty of useful features which allow training courses to be tailored to meet our needs. Talent LMS are quick to respond by email if support is required, and there is a community where you can submit and vote on ideas for future development of the software. The software is also competitively priced with different fee levels depending on number of users.

What do you dislike?

A few features are limited to the higher pricing plans. If you only have a small number of users, you do not need to pay for the higher pricing plans, but this means you also miss out on some of the features like being able to get custom reports. It would be good if there was an option to get these features, maybe by paying a premium on the lower payment plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - you can use it for free with a limited number of users/courses

We use TalentLMS to manage our internal training programmes, which allows employees and managers to track training progress. We also use it to manage HR documentation.

TalentLMS review by Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

"Great product with great value"

What do you like best?

It's a very easy platform to navigate and start creating content quickly, add new users, distribute tests and courses, etc. We've also been able to add a lot of our own customisation to the experience which has made it feel like our own platform.

What do you dislike?

The reporting options are a tad limited but you still are able to drill down into the data you are looking for. Overall though, there isn't much that you can dislike about the platform itself, it really does allow for deep customisation, the ability to create really great content and courses, and a controlled environment for administering tests and viewing reports.

We've been using this to train all of our internal teams on our own products as well as using it to test potential new hires on specific materials.

TalentLMS review by Administrator

"Immediate customer support and ability to meet every need"

What do you like best?

They have a solution for everything I throw at them, no matter how crazy my request. They have created a website that far exceeds what their rivals' options without killing our budget. TalentLMS has opened up many more doors for our company to expand with training.

What do you dislike?

The reporting can be improved to pull statistics that would meet an ISO 9001 company's standard metrics reporting. Also, other options, such as bar charts, could be more meaningful to auditors without having to stare at the report for long.

We are able to train in all of our branches without physically being present. The history of the training is all tracked, and we can see the before/after success to show our auditors.

TalentLMS review by Camilla A.
Camilla A.

"Talent LMS review"

What do you like best?

It's a great product and very easy to set up. Easy to customize and customer support at different times and have been very responsive.The created pages load fast and navigation is very easy through it, as well. I absolutely love it!

What do you dislike?

The graphics of the website can be improved and a couple of higher priced plan features should be made available in the lower cost ones as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best choice for online education.

Training programs and session marketing. It is easy to track progress and maintain documentation through it.

TalentLMS review by Messias U.
Messias U.

"Bringing the Classroom to the Fingerprints"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is the best platform yet to bring the classroom to our students in a friendly online fashion. The design is easy, the calls are easier as well. Interactivity is guaranteed. I put some ten subjects and things are moing forward.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. I have not yet put my classes in full-fledged motion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TalentLMS is the best choice when considering online education or online communications management. It can support any file type and it is easy to use. TalentLMS delivers high quality support, even in your evaluation period. I highly recommend this product.

I identified a problem: aspirants to university in Mozambique apply for admissions exams with great gaps of knowledge. My platform wants to fill that gap and get applicants more prepared for the exams.

TalentLMS review by Kate F.
Kate F.

"Talent LMS is Very Approachable"

What do you like best?

Having never designed a course using an LMS before, I was quite intimidated. I spent a lot of time on demos and eventually chose TalentLMS for my companies onboarding. This was the first LMS that had everything I was looking for, let me start tinkering right away with the free subscription, and felt instantly intuitive. The customer support has also been great and so far I haven't found something I need that isn't already a part of Talent LMS.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing to dislike. Talent LMS has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Set up a sample course and see how you like it.

Talent LMS is going to help my company standardize the training process and reach people remotely.

TalentLMS review by Anastasia I.
Anastasia I.

"Very nice software for trainings and reports"

What do you like best?

We were looking for a software that will allow us to track the completion and status of our personnel training. Talentlms is a real discovery for us.

The interface is very user friendly and it's easy to start using it.

The function that you can create your course just in simple steps in amazing.

What do you dislike?

Not sure yet. We've just started using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should already have a training course to implement. Otherwise you can check for other solution available as sample course. very useful!

Creating in-house built training and monitoring the progress. We are working on implementing video conferencing, as we need it in day to day work. It's still in process but I think it's a good solution instead of Skype.

TalentLMS review by Erin C.
Erin C.

"Robust, easy to use, good value"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Because it is so simple to understand, I can delegate more of the work to the SME requesting training (we have a very small training team).

What do you dislike?

Lack of SSO functionality on the mobile app. Poor experience with video on the app (no audio).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out first - build a course, and deploy it to a small number of users to make sure it's going to work the way you expect. I was really excited about the mobile app, until I discovered that we cannot use it with SSO (which is mandatory for us). But all in all, it's been a great tool.

Scaling training for clients and employees, extending our reach, improving internal training and onboarding.

TalentLMS review by Audrey W.
Audrey W.

"TalentLMS is the best tool for my Institute "

What do you like best?

TalentLMS includes all the features I was looking for when I started researching eLearning. I reviewed 10 programs before making the decision to use Talent as our learning management system. The price is fair and grows with you. More than that it is user friendly. Thank you TalentLMS.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about usong TalentLMS

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the trial and through the pre-loaded courses.

I needed a way to offer courses while working fulltime. TalentLMS provided me with the perfect solution.

Course processing, ease of registration and payment processing and training on the platform are just a few of the benefits realized. In addition i am able to share with others as an affiliate. That's a win-win

TalentLMS review by Jessica S.
Jessica S.

"Easy-to-use features at an outstanding value"

What do you like best?

Super user friendly. The onboarding to start using this software is simple. A good, helpful knowledge base combined with excellent customer service makes it easy to troubleshoot any issues that come up. For the amount of functionality you get, the price can't be beat.

What do you dislike?

While the user interface is customizable, it could go even further (i.e. building in wysiwyg editors into the events/notifications, etc.) to maximize white-labeling/branding.

We use this platform to deliver and track online training for our end-users -- sales associates that are working in specialty retail stores. This platform delivered a valuable, easy to use solution and was a replacement for a much more expensive system with a lot fewer features.

TalentLMS review by David D.
David D.

"Feature Rich, Flexible....all for a Reasonable Price"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of TalentLMS. It provides options on how you want users to login. It provides you different ways to organize your course content, grouping them together, etc. The workflow engine is fantastic too....allowing you to create a variety of email notifications based on events/users in the system.

What do you dislike?

The only concern I have is navigating around the interface. Lots of menus that take you to places and it is now always intuitive on how to get back.

We chose TalentLMS to help us provide a central repository of learning material that is accessible from anywhere. We also like the gamification features that allow us to reward our staff along the way.

TalentLMS review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"An Online Course Site that Combines Features from Competitors"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is a full-featured online course and training platform that has an easy to understand GUI and a small learning curve. I like most how easy TalentLMS is to navigate. It's very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

TalentLMS feels a lot like a "me too" product. I have used a few other products in this space including Udemy, Teachable, and Coursera. TalentLMS feels in many ways like it has just copied features from each. It's not bad per se but I do not see this as a unique value add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Building courses takes a lot of initial effort. The platform you use is very important for time-heavy mistakes. I would recommend looking at alternatives and weighining which CMS you prefer and find the most suitable for your needs.

We use online course software to put together quick trainings on products like internal software and demonstrations of how to use different features of products we sell. it's been great to use these learning platforms for both internal and external facing projects.

TalentLMS review by Lee B.
Lee B.

"Trialing TalentLMS"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can get in and use it and make sure that it works before I invest my time and money into a system. I am new to this and have trialed quite a few LMS systems and I will be going ahead with TalentLMS for my business. It has gamefication which I want to keep my learners engaged. It is simple to load content, especially using the url load system as the majority of my content will come from my existing website initially and I can then edit from there. So I am thrilled with this. I will start with a small trial amount of learners to get everything set up and then will upgrade the plan which appears to be (I haven't done this yet) straight forward. I can now charge clients for the learning experience and upgrade them when required.

What do you dislike?

It is slightly confusing switching from administrator, user, etc when trialing and getting familiar with the system. Uploading files was easy but then I wasn't sure how to get them to the course I wanted.

Massive amounts of content/data to enter which is a straight forward process and then package up for existing non paying clients, now able to get them to purchase the learning and upgrade by their choice, offer discounts for doing courses already with us. The potential for growth in the space is huge for me.

TalentLMS review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good value for the cost"

What do you like best?

Great features and package options. I looked into a wide variety of LMS solutions. Many were either very clunky and unattractive softwares or they were just priced ridiculously high. Also many didn't have a free entry point with a reasonable amount of features included in the free version. I also like how we can create "sections" in the courses and then copy a section from one course into another.

What do you dislike?

We use it with Shopify. One of the things I dislike (even though they are integrated to work together) is that the graphics, description, price, etc. needs to be manually put in also in Shopify. It would be better if it imported automatically from one to the other once they're synced.

We use the LMS to create online education videos and then sync them up with Shopify to sell them online. We're a new startup so we're still waiting on the returns. :)

TalentLMS review by Consultant in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Consultant in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"talentlms helped us set up a 45 training unit sales course in just 4 weeks"

What do you like best?

it's very easy to use

being able to modify content & reorder course structure

it's available across all devices

very ease to integrate all kinds of content (video, pdf, text )

a new course can be set up very fast

it's very cost effective

What do you dislike?

sometimes when we reorder the units, the questions with which we end the units disappear

we would also like to be able to add more questions to finish a training unit

we would like to see more 'gamification' to make sure people follow all training units. now they just get points for training units, would be better to add more gamification

user can not give course feedback during the course, would be great if they can do that so we can improve courses

onboarding new employees

we never had a structured way of training new employees in sales jobs

onboarding took a long time and we did not have a way of testing the employees if they had obtained enough knowledge

benefits realised:

- structured on boarding training

- onboarding now takes 3 weeks instead of 3 months

- we have a way to do assessments after an employee's probation period ends

TalentLMS review by Consultant in Computer & Network Security
Consultant in Computer & Network Security

"Bang for your buck LMS"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is so easy-to-use from an administrative standpoint as well as from a user's standpoint. We hardly had any support issues from our customers using this LMS. Only common request we had before was password reset but it's not the LMS's fault. That was before they had SSO support which they do have now so it was a big plus for us and our customers.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of any big thing to dislike about TalentLMS. We're only using it basically to sell courses online. I haven't used their mobile app yet so maybe there's something there that might need improvement. As for their pricing... they have a bunch of different skews that is bound to fit what most people need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a lot of other features you can play with that I wasn't able to talk about in this review. They have a customizable gamification feature. There's the mobile app support that we really need to let our customers know about. You can also introduce badge certifications where people can link it into their LinkedIn account.

Selling courses online to users with minimal interaction from our end. The LMS is easy to use and easily integrates with our Shopify with a lot of automation built-in for our customers.

TalentLMS review by Consultant

"TalentLMS Review"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is user intuitive, so you don't actually need any tutorials to be able to start using it right away. The instructor Dashboard is excellent and provides all the information I need to manage the courses.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. I do no have anything that I don't like at this moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend TalentLMS. It's an excellent tool. Depending on your needs it might be the LMS you are looking for. I found it easy to use for both, the students and the instructor. The reports section is excellent and exceeded my expectations. I can run many reports and see them instantly. The gamification function is also included. I can create a variety of certificates for my students with the pre-loaded templates. I can also uplaod my own and use them in all my courses. I like that I can choose between PayPal and Stripe if I wanted to charge for my course. The interface of the course can easily be changed - just by moving the icon around the color wheel until you find one that you like. You can also use the HEX numbers if you know them. Overall, it is a great learning management system. I recommend you check it out yourself and test it's features.

I am looking for a LMS system that I can use to create engaging eLearning. That's what TalentLMS offers. I can create quizzes and insert videos and images and other media.

TalentLMS review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Product for starting an LMS"

What do you like best?

Its extremely intuitive interface and quickly able to drag and drop the necessary files to use. I was able to convert existing powerpoints to be hosted online for training. There is a bit of a learning curve if you have never used an LMS before but out of all the options I explored this was by far the quickest and most efficent plus it allowed you time to learn the system before purchasing.

What do you dislike?

Not much wish they had given a little more freedom in the free plan to get things setup and then convert over to the paid plan. This would allow companies to easily see a faster ROI. Perhaps a little more of a walkthrough setup for those at the beginning of looking at LMS options and they are not familiar with the options out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free plan to test out the interface and get the basics down before upgrading

Attempting to centralize learning options instead of having a variety of different sources and Talent LMS was one I was considering.

TalentLMS review by Pauline P.
Pauline P.

"We LOVE Talent LMS "

What do you like best?

Pretty much everything! One of the best features is the branches. This allows each of our customers to have their own "branch" and they can see how their learners are doing in the form of reports and infographics. However, the thing that is most amazing about TalentLMS is the customer service- it is truly astounding and the BEST customer service I have ever encoutered. I have a named personal contact (Maria) and the speed at which she returns my emails is astonishing! I had a problem last week as users were supposed to pay for their courses, but I had somehow set it up so that the courses were free! I emailed Maria looking for a solution and she had resolved my problem within 10 minutes which is remarkable when you consider we are UK based and she's not!

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there's nothing I don't like. One of the great things is that you can let them know what type of features you're looking for and they'll do their best to implement it. For example, last year the opportunity to message from within TalentLMS wasn't great. It really struggled to email all of our users and would time out before the messages were sent. Even more annoying was the fact that you couldn't add in hyperlinks or attach files. Not anymore- now there is a mail all users option and you can add in hyperlinks and tons of other stuff as well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it- you certainly won't regret it!

One of the benefits we have realised is to allow us to be set up as an affiliate which has the potential to create an additional revenue stream for us,

TalentLMS review by Leslie B.
Leslie B.

"Easy All-in-One "

What do you like best?

The simplicity! TalentLMS is so easy to set up and use. It took me no time to get things the way I wanted them to look and feel, and developing courses is just as simple. There are so many advanced features too!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a help desk chat feature. The ticket system has worked for me in the past and all the Talent reps have replied in a very timely fashion, but sometimes instant feedback is the most helpful.

We're delivering learning to our employees - internal and external - and building courses to share with those who want to learn and grow!

TalentLMS review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Talent LMS Review"

What do you like best?

Talent LMS is very easy to use and intuitive to use. I also love it's flexible pricing that allowed me to get a sort of a trial period you.

Teachers and Students are can enjoy an easy log in process with major social media.

Their customer service is pretty good too. They are very good with emails.

What do you dislike?

Their interface needs to be revamped. It's doesn't look as trendy as other websites out there. Unlike other LMS out there, it doesn't integrate cloud services with the membership.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for its great free trial period. Also, their community is definitely worth it.

Learning, Skill development, Progress Tracking, Assessment

TalentLMS review by Gustavo H.
Gustavo H.

"User friendly and excellent customer support!"

What do you like best?

My experience with TalentLMS is recent but surprisingly. They fit very well in our business and it is very user friendly. Also when we needed more information about the software, they were very open to answer and help. I recommend TalentLMS for people who takes e-learning seriously.

What do you dislike?

The App version is still ongoing, with some features missing. It is very new, so it will probably get a lot better soon.

It is very easy to insert content and to change colors and other "white label" features. Our business depends on some e-learning features that TalentLMS covers well, like responsive design and micro content.

TalentLMS review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Awesome interface and easy to use. Small business Approved!"

What do you like best?

I like the customization ability and the easy to use interface. It looks great and it is simple. Easy to understand, interactive tutorials are awesome!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about TalentLMS is the inability to reorder the courses, which is very picky, but I like to see what I what to see where I want to see it.

It is making our training program SO. MUCH. BETTER! We are able to give new employees their login info, and track their progress, and give more courses, it is awesome!

TalentLMS review by Kay R.
Kay R.

"A LMS with love"

What do you like best?

I do like very much the clarity and accuracy of TalentLMS. The whole concept is really dedicated to all the learners, authors and admins - it is imbued with the love for e-learning. I also notice this when I have a request to the service. Within a short time I get an answer and always could be helped. Thank you, Maria and everyone else!

What do you dislike?

Nothing worth mentioning. Ok ... to fill the space: I would like more possibilities to configure the audio player.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

I was able to complete a training session for parents within a short time.

TalentLMS review by William J. R.
William J. R.

"Great customer service!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, navigation makes sense and when you get stuck (like creating a custom certificate) the support team is prompt, friendly and share easy to follow videos and directions to solve the problem - been a great experience.

What do you dislike?

Wish the discussion tools were more closely aligned with other social media tools and that Zoom was integrated into platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free (up to 5 users) mode first and play. The tech support folks work with you still and make the process pretty easy.

Getting ready to launch training programs for educators and developers of competency-based programs in January.

TalentLMS review by Heather R T.
Heather R T.

"Talent LMS Keeps our Learners Engaged! (And our Admins Happy!)"

What do you like best?

Talent LMS has great customer support, they are always asking for member feedback and ideas to make the platform even better. It's simple to set up and very easy for our users. The FaceBook group is an awesome community!

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that the releases are not announced very far in advance. It would help for planning purposes to have 30 days notice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it's worth it!

We have been able to utilize a cloud-based solution that our users can access from anywhere. It allows branding, customization and many current e-learning trends, such as gamification.

TalentLMS review by Joshua B.
Joshua B.

"Good value and feature rich"

What do you like best?

Talent LMS is loaded with advanced features and can be highly customized. After researching many LMS's the combination of price points and feature set made Talent LMS a no brainer.

What do you dislike?

They offer only email support on their website, and with as many advanced features as they offer it would be great to get someone on the phone. It keeps the cost down, I get it. We were able to get someone on the phone eventually though.

Talent LMS gives us a way to host and deliver our homegrown learning content in an easy to manage way.

"Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The patience of Ms. Papatheodorou was superb. Over a period of a few weeks she helped me come to grips with setting up the LMS. At no point did I feel I was computer illiterate ... just unable to interpret the language!!

What do you dislike?

Having to go on the web to clarify points that did not involve customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More student evaluation, but then this is not its model. It is more geared to selling courses on line.

Ease of use. Converting ppt presentations to video.

TalentLMS review by Kelly M.
Kelly M.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use, support is SO helpful, its customizable, and its user friendly. You can make a lot of customizations and support will help you work through any issues. They go above and beyond if they can.

What do you dislike?

Some buttons aren't super intuitive on the back end and you have to do a lot of clicking to figure it out at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT.

The solved problem and the benefits are the same. It allows us to training people who don't work in the office and live all over the world.

TalentLMS review by Jenny G.
Jenny G.

"Talent LMS for a Small Learning Group"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to efficiently share all kinds of materials with our trainee group - from videos to PPT presentation to Excel files to images. They can download and utilize them for their own needs, or simply scroll through and view.

What do you dislike?

There isn't an ability for trainees to download files directly as they're viewing them and that's caused some confusion. Also I'm unable to upload PDF files using Firefox, my normal browser.

Distributing files efficiency and effectively to a core group who needs them. Straightforward layout and distribution is helpful for that.

"Overall Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The Back end is incredibly easy to use and offers lots of features. It allows us to track our employees training easily!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more customization options for the emails sent out. Currently they are only plain text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free tier to get your bearings straight. It makes learning the platform super easy!

We us TalentLMS for all of our employee training. Since switching to Talent we have seen engagement skyrocket. With average monthly course completions more than triple.

TalentLMS review by User in Wireless
User in Wireless

"TalentLMS Review"

What do you like best?

I used this to improve technological skills for people in my team. I loved their login framework, their student progress tracking service. There are options to add new learners system, courses, creating quizzes with multiple question types etc.

What do you dislike?

Website needs better graphics and tracking progress can be very very messy as well. The platofom doesn't work well alone. I use other platforms too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

start small by trying their free pack which gives you some free courses. Also, try some other LMS before you put all your course materials on just one website.

Assessment, testing, quizzing, training, and skill-enhancement.

TalentLMS review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Super flexible, powerful yet simple to use"

What do you like best?

After reviewing many LMS systems, TalentLMS won out easily. They understand the concept of being a flexible platform that allows the client to use the LMS as they desire, not forcing the client to do it the LMS way.

Very scalable, reliable, clean interface, mobile access and responsive support team all make TalentLMS a great fit for our company's learning, leadership and communication needs.

What do you dislike?

Desire additional custom reporting ability

Easily able to deliver my content to my employees.

Accepts all types of learning content.

Reporting is simple yet adequate for tracking.

TalentLMS review by Carl L.
Carl L.

"Perfect solution for us"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and easy to import or create new content directly within

What do you dislike?

Simple html editor can be a little too simple yet fiddly at times

We have around 90 members of staff located around the United Kingdom., Talent LMS allows me to quickly and easily create and distribute course content to help keep our staff knowledge relevant and up-to-date without the need for them to travel to a central location.

We are now looking at rolling the solution out to our 2000+ customer for use with our products.

TalentLMS review by Executive Sponsor in Pharmaceuticals
Executive Sponsor in Pharmaceuticals

"Simple, quick, flexible full of useful features and easy to user"

What do you like best?

Simple, customiserable and easy to use.

I like that you get free trial of upto 5 users and that there is eLearning content for the system in it to start.

With little work you can have a nice system to use.

What do you dislike?

The support site/forum was not obvious to find at first.

However the help desk enquiries was quite helpful and responsive.

Maybe more integrations with other external tools to be available.

Language option are not obvious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial of up to 5 users to add content and adjust a course or two to your specification.

Then show to others to get their buy in.

E-Learning for our customers and their staff to train on areas we are experts in.

Improves sales of our products.

TalentLMS review by User in Higher Education

"Great website for online courses and e-learning"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we can do tests, surveys, games, include YouTube videos and discussions all at the same place.

I also like that I can create my own courses and help several hundred others like me.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lack of graphical beauty in their website. Also their mobile website needs so much improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try it of you're looking for a service that unifies learning, testing, presenting and discussions.

Ignore their lack of graphics... This website is more about education than looking good.

Online Education, testing, surveying, certification

TalentLMS review by Executive Sponsor in Human Resources
Executive Sponsor in Human Resources

"Good value for the price"

What do you like best?

The price is competitive, the features are simple but get the job done. It is what we would consider a "minimally viable product" meaning the cost is inexpensive, the basic functionality is there, but "bells and whistles" are not.

What do you dislike?

There are some odd restrictions in terms of what you can do. Perhaps it is just not structured in a way to work for our type of learning content, but I've had to do many "work arounds" to get the LMS to function as I need it to.

Extensive training of a large pool of contractors, globally disbursed, on a large amount of content.

TalentLMS has allowed us to be scalable in our training ability which allows our company to be scalable as well.

TalentLMS review by Jimmy B.
Jimmy B.

"Fantastic eLearning Platform"

What do you like best?

Ability to create our own courses, also ability to create tests after each course.

What do you dislike?

Well nothing much to say here. So far we have not found any limitations to our requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend Talent LMS because it gives you everything you require to onboard, train, lecture and organise quizzes and tests. You can set Tests and Quizzes after each module/course. The free version is actually a fremium version with all functionality to run small business

Internal learning; As well as client learning delivery remotely

TalentLMS review by Reginald M.
Reginald M.

"TMLS LMS Review - Excellent Product!"

What do you like best?

The LMS is very easy and simple to use. However the system is very robust in terms of capabilities. Our clients love it and so do our internal administrators.

What do you dislike?

I think the mobile device iOS and Android apps could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! They have great support. The Talent LMS team is always open to suggestions for improvements and they have in fact incorporated a number of our suggestions.

Training multiple clients / employees in various geographical locations across the country and the continent.

TalentLMS review by Marwa A.
Marwa A.

"Interactive, flexible, easy to use and always adding new features"

What do you like best?

Branching of tool for different clients

User friendly and easy to use by anyone

Very straight-forward

Can be customized to our needs and our client's needs easily

Multi-language support

What do you dislike?

The mobile version doesn't have all the required features especially running SCORM content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I evaluated many LMSes for Training companies and TalentLMS was the only one that fit most of our needs.

Provided an LMS to our clients where they can log in to the courses we provide them through separate branches customized to their needs.

TalentLMS review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Simple and efficient"

What do you like best?

This program has been awesome for our training department. We can use it for assignment, tests, reviews and more. We rolled out an annual training course recently which worked like a dream.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that test questions cannot receive partial credit in the system. Questions are either completely correct or completely wrong.

This makes grading the final exam for training take a fraction of the time. It also helps us identify participants with concerns prior to the end of training at the test.

TalentLMS review by Bill T.
Bill T.

"Talent LMS"

What do you like best?

Excellent user friendly education software platform to teach others around the globe. Step by step directions - makes me look smart! It is easy to navigate, explains how and where to upload items - even makes suggestions that I was unaware to consider. All in all excellent product.

What do you dislike?

Everything is groovy. All that I see thus far is easy to use and self explanatory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely give TalentLMS its due credit - the platform is perfect.

Teach in a non face to face format

TalentLMS review by Matthew J. C.
Matthew J. C.

"TalentLMS Review"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is perfect for a small business who would like to implement a training platform. The software is easy for both the trainer and trainees to use, the cost is very reasonable and their customer service is top notch!

What do you dislike?

The reporting feature could be a little more detailed.

Were able to train our techs, who have very sporadic schedules, on the fly. This type of training is tailored to fit their schedules while we can make sure their training is up to date.