Talkdesk

Showing 70 Talkdesk reviews
Talkdesk review by <span>ALYSSA V.</span>
ALYSSA V.

"I Love TalkDesk"

What do you like best?

LOVE HOW TALKDESK DOES ITS JOB. EVERYTIME WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TALKDESK GETS IT FIXED! THEY ARE VERY FAST AT WHAT THEY DO! THANKS TALKDESK YOU GUYS ARE VERY GOOD! It's provided me with a wealth of understanding and knowledge that permits me to add value where ever I go or end-up.I most appreciate the ease of administration and roll out. We are able to easily add/remove numbers, agents, IVR options, etc as required based on operational needs. The provided reports also allow us to analyze our performance quite well. TalkDesk support has been very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I ACTUALLY DONT DISLIKE ANYTHING FROM TALKDESK. This would be useful for our organization to perform more advance reporting without having to utilize exports. The reporting snapshots provided are great for spot checking certain aspects of phone performance, but increased ability to compare the data within the reporting section would likely improve their usefulness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a team member Talkdesk earns my highest recommendation.” They are Awesome, Magnificent in what they do.. I been using Talkdesk for a while now and its been GREAT since. TALKDESK will go above and beyond for your company!

Love Talkdesk

WE LOVE TALKDESK. I JUST LOVE IT. Team Talkdesk is great, helps make your answer relevant to the question by being enthusiastically true. We use TalkDesk to manage all of our Customer Experience inbound and outbound call needs. We have benefited from the ability to monitor real-time phone call activity, as well as the ability to report on our performance from large overviews to granular details. Additionally, TalkDesk's support has been tremendously helpful and responsive.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Talkdesk
Talkdesk review by <span>Travis M.</span>
Travis M.

"Great Phone System for Small-Medium Departments"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

There is no direct connection to Power Bi. This would be useful for our organization to perform more advance reporting without having to utilize exports. The reporting snapshots provided are great for spot checking certain aspects of phone performance, but increased ability to compare the data within the reporting section would likely improve their usefulness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak with the TalkDesk team certainly. They can arrange meetings with comparable organizations to allow for more in-depth conversations on their experience. Also give the trial a shot with a portion of your department to see if the platform will meet your requirements.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Talkdesk review by <span>Brianna R.</span>
Brianna R.

"Does It's Job"

What do you like best?

It provides a fairly user-friendly interface and easy way to have our entire support team take calls from customers as well as return calls, all while working remotely.

What do you dislike?

The new "call bar" extension works for some of my coworkers, but not for me. It's also a little "clunky" and in the way while I'm working on other tasks. The call quality isn't always the best, but I haven't had too many complaints about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TalkDesk is pretty easy to use, so you shouldn't have too much trouble with it. I wish it had some more features and that the extra features, like call forwarding were a little easier and more straightforward, but they seem to be going in the right direction.

We started using TalkDesk as a way to integrate a phone system for our support team who all work remotely. It makes it easy for us to answer customer calls as well as return them, without having to be locked into a landline or use our own numbers, and provides customers with toll-free-numbers that they can call to reach us.

Talkdesk review by <span>Becky Jewell L.</span>
Becky Jewell L.

"As Good as It Gets"

What do you like best?

I can count on Talkdesk to get me through calls simply and easily, with no drops or interruptions. It's easy to log a call with our Salesforce integration as well, and see a history of calls. The Salesforce integration is big for me and my team - we don't have to spend time logging calls - instead, we just click a button and the call is there in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the audio will fail on my end, so I'll end up calling someone only to have them not hear me. I think Talkdesk could fix this by searching for defects with audio hardware such as headphones/microphones. I know this has to be really difficult to build into Talkdesk, though, since there are only a million kinds of headphones/mic sets that users might be using.

Talkdesk is a really easy interface that is dead simple - I don't have to worry about scrambling through a complicated interface in order to make a call. It's as easy as picking up a phone.

We've realized the benefits of call tracking in Salesforce and the time-saving aspects of this integration have been helpful.

Talkdesk review by Agency
Agency

"Wonderful, dreaming,and out of this world. "

What do you like best?

What i like the best is, everything about TalkDesk is perfect. They help you out so fast and they get the job done within 5 minutes. They also go live with you if anything goes wrong. Stay login in to your email and they send you one back quickly. There work is so fanstatic and unbelievable. There work of line is just great so people should feel inspired by there work. You'll Love it i promise. Think about the work they do the effort they bring to the table. You will be surprise i guaranteed it.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about TalkDesk. There is nothing here negative about it. Its just so wonderful. I don't think no one who uses TalkDesk and if they have an issue they respond within minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TalkDesk is wonderful if we all love it, so its the best out there. TalkDesk shows us the thing no one else can show up, they go live with you and help you through every process there will be. Us TalkDesk, because its wonderful and if i love it, you all with love it as well.

TalkDesk provide an experience i would never imagine. They help in any way possible to get you using TalkDesk. I have realized that they get the issue fix so quickly and have you up and running within 5 minutes. There is no solving without TalkDesk. Its just so amazing and great and gives you hope.

Talkdesk review by Administrator

"Works well enough"

What do you like best?

It's great that I can see which agents are online/available. Our team is small and doing many things, not just support. So, because of that it isn't a home run for us. This tool is - reasonably so- probably intended for larger call centers where all they do all day is take inbound calls.

What do you dislike?

switching from web mode to widget mode is easy to miss. My agents forget this sometimes and don't hear calls ringing as such. I don't think there's a way to have a different greeting play when the queue is higher or if all agents are on another line. That would be nice for us since we are a smaller team, and when we are maxxed out we don't have another 10+ agents who might be able to hop on after finishing their calls. i.e. Hi there, thanks for calling X. We're experiencing a higher than usual call volume. Hang tight or email us at ...

It's helpful for seeing who is calling, so long as you've taken the time to add the contact in.

Learn more about Talkdesk

Talkdesk Videos

Learning about Talkdesk?

* We monitor all Talkdesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.