Talkdesk

Learning about Talkdesk?

Talkdesk Reviews

Ask Talkdesk a Question
Showing 361 Talkdesk reviews
Talkdesk review by Tanner W.
Tanner W.

"Has boosted insight on how our team is doing."

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that we are able to analyze on a very detailed level our call data. Before Talkdesk we really didn't have an idea of how many calls we were getting each day and how long it was taking us to get to them. Talkdesk has allowed us to gain better insight on that data.

What do you dislike?

I would say the biggest negative is its reliance on the internet. We have had connectivity issues before and that can be really harmful when they disconnect you from a call you are already on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a very strong internet connection. Since these are softphones it does require a strong connection to make sure it works properly. I would also recommend having a team test it out before implementing it to the whole staff as for us it was a big change going from traditional phones to talkdesk.

We have been able to add a call queue which has been instrumental in us not sending customers

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Talkdesk
Talkdesk review by Vanesa M.
Vanesa M.

"Simply love it! "

What do you like best?

I've been using talk desk for more than 2 years now and I simply love it! I am always able to really easy find my calls, or pull up reports for the whole team. I really love the reports since I can see how long I've been on the phone, or how long I was away, on a break or lunch. We are always checking the reports together with the team and it really gives you a clear picture of the duration per rep and it's really easy so you can make sure you are fulfilling your calls goal.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything right now hahaha. I just can't think of anything at this moment since I never really had a problem with talkdesk. So far it's been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO not think about it twice! From my own experience, I can promise that you will be satisfied 100%

We are usually on the phone talking to our customers. Whenever an issue is reported to us, we call and resolve it. Other times its just customers calling us, and the line goes to the next available agent. The line and the connection are great, don't remember having a problem.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Talkdesk review by Manpreet K.
Manpreet K.

"Talkdesk"

What do you like best?

Talkdesk is very user-friendly. I use it to monitor my team's productivity and with Talkdesk's Reporting feature is monitoring has become so easy. My team loves it and as its pretty self explanatory and doesn't take much of time to learn to use it for new hires. Monitoring the calls and call quality has become so easy with Talkdesk. It allows us to call stakeholders from Local Numbers which I think is the best part as it helps us build trust among our stakeholders.

What do you dislike?

At times, Talkdesk experience Connectivity issues resulting in Call drops and poor connection. Once connectivity issues happen it takes a much longer time to fix them that affect overall Service Level. Also, the service level is never accurate and there is an error with Status feature. It some irrelevant status of agents leading to confusion and misunderstanding among our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool and easy to use. I would definitely recommend to new business as it makes monitoring and training of employees less time consuming with its "Recording feature".

We use Talkdesk to call our stakeholders and contacting stakeholders via phone calls is a big chunk of our department. Tallkdesk is the only tool we use and our business depends on it.

Talkdesk review by Holly M.
Holly M.

"Super User-friendly!"

What do you like best?

I am using Talkdesk for almost 2 years now. I love that it is very easy to learn how to use it. You are able to adjust the settings according to your needs. To update your status to away or break when you are not in front of the computer. It's great to keep records of all the calls and available time. The fact that there are recordings that you can listen to, it is very helpful! Especially, in our company when we get an important call and we need to recheck the information just in case, we can just go on Talkdesk and listen to the call. I also like that if I receive an inbound call I can see who the caller is and pull their info. Additionally, we can search for calls by number, company or even emails!

What do you dislike?

It is not something necessarily that I dislike. But what I have noticed on Talkdesk is that sometimes it doesn't give all the accurate information when somebody is calling. And also, sometimes some calls are not transferred properly so it puts my status to away which is looking bad on the reports. And unfortunately, it's difficult to prove from my side what was the case exactly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended!!! It will be very easy to learn how to use it in no time and it is very user- friendly! Talkdesk is really the most helpful tool.

Our company uses Talkdesk for assisting a great number of local restaurants. We have both inbound and outbound calls. Every team can make and take tens of thousands of calls per week from customers and restaurants as well. This software helps me to accomplish tasks efficiently and with high quality, and to solve customer problems in a targeted and effective way. Very simple and easy!

Talkdesk review by Valdrin T.
Valdrin T.

"Great tool for call center"

What do you like best?

Our team uses a variety of tools, and the best thing with talkdesk is that it easily, and out-of-the box already integrates with these tools, such as Salesforce. Besides the integration, it's really easy to setup agents and to have them start making calls. The other thing that we like about talkdesk is their customer support. There have been times where we were not satisfied with talkdesk and had to speak to one of their Customer service representatives and their replies were almost instant, and at all the cases they helped us with our problems with prompt replies.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about talkdesk is that it's not a standalone app, it's actually build onto Twillio, and we as a team have to worry not only about talkdesk problems and outages, but also twillio ones. Which can get really complicated. The other thing that we dislike about talkdesk is the limitations it has, and some very needed features that have yet to be implemented -- one of these features is the possibility to edit scheduled reports after saving them. The problem with talkdesk is that, if we wish to edit a report, we'd have to recreate it, even if only a small change needs to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check the documentations before using Talkdesk. Something things are very easy to grasp, however, there are some aspects of the application that are more complicated

We are solving our Customer Service reps with Talkdesk, which allows our reps to easily receive and make calls using talkdesk

Talkdesk review by Jose  S.
Jose S.

"it is very useful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about talk desk is that sometimes I'm not sure who I spoke with so there are the caller ID information and the time frame that was spoken to that person, also there is the duration of the call, I also like the reporting section is fun looking at the availability and the people that are away, after call work, and busy, so pretty much it tells you all the details.

What do you dislike?

what I dislike about talk desk is that sometimes it doesn't give you the accurate information, sometimes when I receive a call I notice that when I can't remember the number I try looking at the calls section and I don't see the call that I received, so there are glitches from time to time, another thing when we transfer calls it goes automatically to available, so we have to remember to put on aftercall work because we need to leave notes or follow up,.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To try it out it is very easy to use

We are customer service so we have to rely a lot upon talk desk, we have to contact our customers to provide great customer service and talk desk is the tool for it.

Talkdesk review by Vladimir P.
Vladimir P.

"User-friendly and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ease of installation, usage, and fast reporting tools. Easy to be set up for new agents and changed for the current ones, along with the user-friendly UI, which allows prompt assigning of different roles, access, and support lines.

What do you dislike?

Actually, the tool is really user-friendly, even for the admins. However, It will be a good option to have the calls/chats distribution prioritization a bit more customizable. I've run over the default prioritization, which is quite logical and brings a lot of sense and light over the talkdesk work, but it would be great to have the option to prioritize the distribution to a particular agent and then to change this prioritization to another one. Especially, when we work on different languages, level of expertize, and have different contact channels.

Still, I'd recommend the product to everyone, which needs a quick and user-friendly software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User-friendly for both using as an agent and supervising. The reports are informative and fast-generating. The new setup is done in a minute, along with assigning or de-assigning lines, rights and access level of a particular agent

Using it for technical support and the product works great for us. I, as a supervisor, am using the different reports on a daily basis. Really happy to have the quick, as it is crucial for the fast pace of the team's work. In addition, I need to permanently add and remove lines and rights to the agents, depending on the current workflow.

Talkdesk review by Amanda E.
Amanda E.

"Reliable, Trustworthy Software"

What do you like best?

Talkdesk pushes out easy to understand metrics and rarely interrupts my ability to operate. I have to pull CSV files for call reviews and they pull well. The entire system is very compatible with my Macbook Pro. No complaints. I would also mention that when we do file errors or complaints, the company is quick to respond and to resolve with solutions.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I dislike much about Talkdesk. I would like for there to be notification options to prompt our agents , so perhaps more options for personalizing how we operate business. When high call volume increases, our SLA does not always translate accordingly, or it might kick our agents off their status to get them to pick up a clal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommended!

We are assisting customers with home buying and home selling information. I find that this service and the way it navigates and routes numbers helps our customers feel that we are more intimately engaged in their towns and neighborhoods. It helps personalize the process. Talkdesk has also allowed a lot of transparency, which we greatly enjoy and thrive on within the company.

Talkdesk review by Ken W.
Ken W.

"A truly effective SaaS platform in a sea of wannabes"

What do you like best?

Some people have a misconception that out-of-the-box solutions are somehow inferior to tools that require you to hire someone just to customize and administer them. They just haven't looked hard enough. Talkdesk has made my life running call centers easy. I didn't have to stumble during set up because the UI is clear. Reporting is straightforward, but allows you to see the big picture or get as granular as you like. Also, their customer service and success teams are dazzlingly responsive and are experts in their own product. I will always be a net promotor for Talkdesk.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is not a word I'm comfortable with when it comes to Talkdesk. They do have an opportunity to help their customers more when they want to connect Talkdesk to another tool. For example, we moved from Desk to Salesforce and we've had some issues recreating the integration we had with Talkdesk when we were on Desk. Having someone at Talkdesk walk us through it would have helped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always do your homework of course, but Talkdesk offers a free trial so there's nothing to lose. Have your agents do lots of test calls. Check out the responsiveness of their success team. Run some reports. Then compare to others you're considering. At the end of the day I bet you choose Talkdesk.

We use Talkdesk for inbound and outbound calls. It has an extremely fast interface and training agents is simple and quick. Our team can now make and take tens of thousands of calls per week.

Talkdesk review by Armend P.
Armend P.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

I have used talkdesk for more than 2 years and all I can say is that without it my job would have been very different. Thanks to talkdesk everything is easy and all you have to worry about is your tasks. The quality of the calls are very high, I have never faced any issues while talking on the phone, talkdesk provides you with all the data of your calls, you can also record the calls so you can listen them after the call in case you forgot anything on the call.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have anything negative the experience, until now everything have been awesome. I haven't noticed any bugs or issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk desk is the right decision for every company which works with clients and customers. You just have to worry about your business and talkdesk will do the rest. It's very sophisticated program where you have all the

I have been working on sales and marketing with thousands of customers and everything has been working perfectly.

Talkdesk review by Bahar A.
Bahar A.

"Good for making calls and tracking calls at work."

What do you like best?

That it is fairly simple to use. I also love that it records all the calls so you can go back to whatever you need. It also shows the amount of time I was on the phone.

What do you dislike?

The only problem that I have with Talkdesk, is that when you are on the phone and you are getting an incoming call is it very easy to miss. You do not get a separate notification saying that someone is calling and when you miss that call it only shows that you have a missed call and not the number that called, it's pretty frustrating.

I use Talkdesk at my sales job and it works great with Salesforce. I just click on the number and it automatically calls. Everything is recorded on Talkdesk and at my job I need to go back and listen to my calls quite often so that is perfect.

Talkdesk review by Marijana P.
Marijana P.

"Talkdesk Recommendations "

What do you like best?

It's easy and you can reach anyone within seconds. I am really pleased to be using this feature 'cos it helps me reach all of my contacts and I am able to finish my job before the given time. Talkdesk is the only thing that I will use it in the future.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the line drops down and you can barely hear anything. Even tho it is not something that happens too often it is really important to be able to improve that. It happened when I was in the middle of a very important conversation and follow-up call back was crucial because of a single drop down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best thing that you can use if you're dealing with outbound and inbound calls.

Talking to a business partner, how to improve their online visibility for shopping and being more available for their customer. Most of the time those talks are educational speeches on our end and how they can improve their service, serving and satisfying their customers. I do believe that when it comes to online ordering it is crucial to pay attention to every small detail that will attract a customer into placing and trusting a product and stay loyal to it. Talkdesk is really the most helpful tool for addressing all of the necessary issues and advice that we meet along the way.

Talkdesk review by Keith C.
Keith C.

"I use it every day between 200-400 mins. of talk time"

What do you like best?

Talkdesk is a great software, has been reliable over the last 2 years using the platform and never any major issues.

Love the connection with Salesforce, logs all my calls, notes and disposition of call.

Great tool to listen back on past calls, download the audio file or ever live listen to other reps calls.

We are a global company located in Canada but can simply dial from a number of different country codes to ensure we appear local / reduce any long distance charges customers may assume seeing an out of country call come in.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to be honest, best system I have used.

The odd time you run into an issue with audio but simply close the chrome extension and open back up.

Click to call direct from Salesforce - makes our lives so much easier to log all activity.

Multiple numbers to appear more localized in different countries.

Talkdesk review by Justin h.
Justin h.

"TalkDesk is Awesome"

What do you like best?

TalkDesk is awesome ! The effective interface that is displayed allows for maximum work and allows for an efficient work environment ! Additionally, I enjoy how the cases from TalkDesk migrate to SalesForce. My favorite aspect about TalkDesk is how I am able to see what Customer Support agent is available and who is not.

What do you dislike?

There are very few negative things I can say about TalkDesk. Although, one thing that tends to happen frequently which is why I gave a 9/10 is that not all of my cases are connecting to my SalesForce . This is the only issue that occurs frequently and every once in a while two calls will come in at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are headed in the right direction if you are looking to purchase TalkDesk for your company !

We are able to produce technical support solutions with TalkDesk. We have troubleshoot errors faster and connect calls to the correct Customer Support Staff.

Talkdesk review by John "Andrew" D.
John "Andrew" D.

"Talkdesk Praise + Critique "

What do you like best?

Positive Feedback:

- Seamless Integration with Salesforce: We can record call dispositions and log them in Salesforce. We can click on a phone number in Salesforce, and Talkdesk makes the outbound call. This saves a great deal of time and energy.

- Voicemail Drop: Quality audio recording. Easy to leave a voicemail that sounds nice with one click.

- Simplicity: Very easy to adjust settings. If I ever need to change audio input/output, I do not have any problems making the switch (and testing it to make sure it is working).

- Reporting: Talkdesk produces easy-to-digest reports about call volume and service level. For basic data analysis, this is sufficient and helpful.

- Call Monitoring: Great audio quality and zero lags whenever I monitor calls.

What do you dislike?

Critique:

- Call Quality: It seems that Talkdesk has worked hard to correct echoes and lags during calls. I suspect they have simplified their system so it is not so heavily dependant on internet speeds. However, I still have frustrating experiences when a call does not connect properly or the audio levels are extremely low or way too high.

- Redundancy: If you are working with Talkdesk in your browser AND you have the Callbar app, you will have to deal with lots of time-consuming redundancy. For example, you will be asked to log all calls in the browser and in the app. Sometimes, you will hear the tone for an inbound call in the browser while you are already making an outbound call in the app.

- BlueTooth Struggles: This may be an issue I need to raise with Bose, but I cannot listen to music on my BlueTooth headphones in between making calls. The settings get confused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Voicemail drop enhances efficiency.

We finally have a call-center that integrates with our CRM. Talkdesk allows me to monitor performance and productivity.

Talkdesk review by Xia L.
Xia L.

"A smaller world, an efficiente communication"

What do you like best?

Talkdesk has a stable experience and the call signal is very stable. Even with cross-border and inter-continental calls, the other side and I could always communicate clearly. I love its simple user page, which saves my daily office time per task. When there are new updates, just a click on the notification to complete.

What do you dislike?

Currently, my office is located in Europe. When I try to communicate with other countries using European routes, it is always smooth, however when I use the Chinese line to dial a Chinese number, sometimes it's unable to connect. We have contacted the customer service but the problem still exists.

Every day I have fast-paced connections with customers around the world. This software helps me to accomplish tasks efficiently and with high quality, and to solve customer problems in a targeted and effective way. Compared with mail communication, the use of office call software can better understand the customer's emotional appeal, find the problem faster, and improve customer satisfaction.

Talkdesk review by Jake B.
Jake B.

"Great Experience! "

What do you like best?

Talkdesk's interface is simple and easy to use, and easy to train others on. Upon the first day of switching to TalkDesk our team was up and running and confident in the system.

The UI is not overly complicated, or over-designed to the extent where core functions may be difficult to access or use. It's clear and concise design ensures

What do you dislike?

Some functions, like transferring calls internally, can be a little labor intensive but only compared to some other systems. Also, the Desktop widget does tend to account for quite a bit of CPU usage at times and has caused some increased usage of my laptops cooling systems. However, they offer a web widget as well, and a quick switch to the web-based system resolved the CPU usage issue.

Talkdesk has allowed us not only to field our calls consistently without concerns of technical issues but also has provided great and intuitive native metrics that allow staffing and coverage decisions to be made confidentially.

Talkdesk review by Diana A.
Diana A.

"Making our lives easier"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility Talk Desk gives you, so you can work from anywhere with internet connection and still have full control of your staff and all the calls you're getting. And it's simple to use. You can also search and hear to previous calls recordings, so it's perfect to double check anything we need.

I like being able to see which of my colleagues are available for me to transfer calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you answer the call and can still hear the ringing tone for 2 or 3 times, I am sure is a bug but it's quite annoying.

I would like to see their phone number on the screen (without clicking to see more), not only the name, so I can add it to my reservations system easily.

Having everything on one platform and also linking it with Salesforce makes our lives a lot easier.

It's way more professional than the system we previously had, where we had to use our staff personal mobile phones with an app, taking memory off their mobiles and depending on their phones battery.

Talkdesk review by Karim M.
Karim M.

"perfect to drive and manage sales call center"

What do you like best?

We are using talkdesk since now 2 years and it was very easy to integrate it to our CRM. The adaptation has been very quick ( thanks to video tutorial and the ease of use). We have increase our productivity thanks to it, calls are faster to execute and the call bar integrated on our CRM helps our sales team to manage their call in an efficient way.

What do you dislike?

The negative point its for me the fact that note taken during a call are not integrated to our CRM. It would be easier and much more productive if we had this functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i strongly recommend talkdesk for call center operation. It helps to manage campaign with high level of calls

we manage to increase calls productivity, agent spend more time calling and as a results more time on the phone with costumer. Moreover our quality service is the highest since we work with talkdesk.

Talkdesk review by Gail R D.
Gail R D.

"Ideal for support center and sales by phone."

What do you like best?

I feel that with Talkdesk, I can offer a better service of support and sales to our clients, it is not the same to make a sale or a support service, through text only as it happens in other support applications, instead in talkdesk, it provides a service full voice, giving customers a clearer and easier to understand answer for them, really inquiring into what they are looking for, also has an automatic voice response service,which sometimes saves me a few moments, in which I am busy answering a call or solving a problem, and with these automatic voice responses, I can give total satisfaction to my clients, since they are not the simple automatic answers of the voice operators, but intelligent answers that really resolve, the doubts , of the person who is requesting the service.

What do you dislike?

The information that is presented of the clients when initiating a contact, can be a little limited, obtaining only the basic data of them, I would like to have more detailed information of each person, for when it finishes, the service or the support that is presenting, I can deliver a more clear and complete report, with all kinds of information, that allows me to detail the interest of each person, to be able to offer them a better service and a better offer, when they need it.

Many support processes can be automated, to be executed in the background, making contacts via email to customers, with text and voice messages, in this way, the sales and support managers can take care of other tasks, while talkdesk automatically, is responsible for solving all kinds of problems, with continuous monitoring of the different processes that must be performed.

Talkdesk review by Todd S.
Todd S.

"Perfect For Our Sales Team"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Talkdesk is that it integrates easily with our CRM, which helps keep me organized and efficient. Our company operates out of a few territories and it is easy to navigate between different dial-out phone numbers. Transferring a call to a colleague is convenient. The voicemail box is user-friendly. Call quality is great.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike, sometimes my status can be set to "After Call Work" when I am actually available, and I have to change it manually. I once had an issue with calls dropping which was handled by support in less than fifteen minutes. I haven't had any issues with calls being mislabeled or difficulties between markets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No reason I wouldn't recommend, very easy and simple with great call quality.

For us, we have the need for many lines that get handled by many people easily. Talkdesk makes it super easy and convenient to do so. We also need to be able to get calls transferred quickly and easily. It is nice to know who is on a call when we have people working remotely if we are trying to get in touch with them.

Talkdesk review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Quick, Clear, Productive"

What do you like best?

I've been in sales for many years, and small conveniences can make work that much more productive. Talkdesk makes me more productive with its ease of use and clear calls. We've integrated Talkdesk with our CRM and the dialing feature accelerates how many calls I can make and the call is captured for later reference. The interface is intuitive. The data presented in the reporting section means that I can clearly see my activity both in the numbers of calls and their length.

What do you dislike?

We have webinars where prospective clients call in. Upon occasion, my status will say "After Call Work" and I have to manually change that to "Available". I think it should automatically be reset to "Available" right after a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an excellent product for small companies to grow with and to keep as they mature.

Personal goal setting is needed by each sales person. Talkdesk makes that easy. I don't know if this feature just isn't turned on in our system, but it would be helpful to see my weekly and monthly trends on time per call and number of calls. This would help me understand whether I am as productive as I can be. That being said, on a daily basis the reporting feature keeps me on track to attaining my daily goals.

Talkdesk review by Hugo  L.
Hugo L.

"Talkdesk - A must have tool for all customer service centre"

What do you like best?

We've been with Talkdesk for about 4 years now and in that time they've grown extensively. Each year, their platform gets better and better and provides agents and managers with better tools in order to analyse the statistics of both the department and an individual agent. They're a very innovative and collaborative company that listens to the feedback we provide them. As previously mentioned, there are releases fairly often for improvements. The software is also extremely reliable and offers a good help desk service in case of need. Additionally, I find the user interface to be very user-friendly. We must say that we also love their Google Chrome extension.

What do you dislike?

There has been a couple of issues in the past in which integrations with Zendesk is lacks a bit of reliability. We had cases where there were some dropped calls from time to time and then tagging these dropped calls as missed. Basically, these issues were a bit of an issue when reporting our team's performance. We were having trouble understanding where all these dropped calls were coming from. In their defence, I must say that this issue has been much more reliable over the past year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a must for any company looking for a software to handle their customer's inquiries. Talkdesk is by far one of the top contenders out there and will meet all of your needs.

We use Talkdesk to answer our customer's numerous requests. I love the reporting tool and the interface that I can share with the team. It makes it easier to explain to them our business needs when we can show them proper statistics. The tool is also very user-friendly and we can integrate a new agent to the tool fairly quickly. Finally, the fact that it is cloud-base doesnt require any download or installs. We find this very helpful for us as we have many agents login in from various workplaces.

Talkdesk review by Jacob C.
Jacob C.

"Good so far..."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and quick installation and the knowledge base is very well laid out. It includes video tutorials for users and easy to follow instructions. The IVR tree routing and ring groups is incredibly simple to work with.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have noticed so far is automation of assigning voicemails to agents in ring groups. This is not a deal breaker, but i have also been informed that they are releasing a new product that will have this capability in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommended for at least a trial to see if it is for your company. If not no harm no foul, but if you are looking for a system that is easy to manage and it just works then check it out.

We are saving money on maintaining an on prem phone system and not having to maintain server hardware.

Talkdesk review by Katie-Lyn L.
Katie-Lyn L.

"My only and best form of telecommunication on the job"

What do you like best?

Reliability! My office uses Talkdesk as its main form of telecommunication with our clients. I love that TalkDesk is always reliable for connecting with my clients. They have my dedicated phone number, they can leave me voice messages and I will be notified by email when they are need of my service. I also like that when I'm having issues with my web conference calls, I can rely upon Talkdesk to re-connect me with my clients, too.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about TalkDesk. I would like a feature where TalkDesk could automatically recognize the country code of the phone number that I input into the dialer. It would save me time from having to research this information.

TalkDesk has made communication with our clients easy. It's great that the system integrates with all of our account management systems, including Gmail and Salesforce.

Talkdesk review by Eva R.
Eva R.

"Great, Functional Features"

What do you like best?

Talkdesk's categories make customer interaction so easy. I can sort tickets in tons of different categories to find exactly what I need. The interface enables quick replies to customer's questions. It's also flexible, so if there are any issues with categories that are specific to our needs, we can make changes to ticket sorting and categorizing.

What do you dislike?

I have had issues with the callbar extension not letting me log in. I emailed the Talkdesk support team and they were able to walk me through some steps. However, no one else on my team had issues that persisted like that, so it's not common.

We are able to interact with our customers more often and with better service. The system can be altered to reflect our needs as a team. It's easy to pass along tickets, link tickets together, or pass to other agents.

Talkdesk review by Rachel P.
Rachel P.

"Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

I like that it looks clean and put together. It gets the job done! Excellent tool for helping my company provide top-of-the-line guest service! I think Talkdesk's support puts the company above and beyond competitors.

What do you dislike?

It is generally user-friendly, but I think it could be even more so! I would like to see more features included with Talkdesk. It would also be nice if the integration with our data base could be even more seamless than it is. It can sometimes be buggy and have issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know that any system you'll use will have it's issues, but Talkdesk has great support and almost immediately resolves issues.

We used to use different cell phone numbers and iPhones to receive calls for all of our locations, but with this, we can have everything in one place. It has been absolutely wonderful in that sense. It has helped the company I work for with our huge customer base.

Talkdesk review by Adam T.
Adam T.

"Excellent service and product!"

What do you like best?

We've used Talkdesk at the two organizations I've run for two reasons: 1) their onboarding guidance and continuing support are stellar and 2) the VOIP platform is reliable, easy to integrate into our other tools, and quick to learn. Talkdesk is perfect for a small business that needs to scale their support infrastructure without breaking the bank.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a stronger integration between Talkdesk and Zendesk where I could take live notes during a call that would pass over to Zendesk once the call is complete and logged. More robust reporting would be ideal as well, but it's not a game breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should do your research and find what works best for your organization. If you're a small or medium business, Talkdesk is a good fit due to its feature set and cost.

Talkdesk allows our small company to affordably offer phone support to our customers. As we grow, Talkdesk enables us to scale our support offerings.

Talkdesk review by Naomi B.
Naomi B.

"Highly recommend - Talkdesk is user-friendly"

What do you like best?

Simple design and easy to use. The design is fantastic.

I would recommend Talkdesk, particularly for medium-large teams.

The Reporting function gives a thorough oversight of all the data necessary to drive better KPIs.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have any negative feedback at this point in time. However I have to write something here in order to submit the review — sorry for the lack of detail!

The data pooled from Talkdesk has enabled us to identify our FAQs, and in turn enabled us to improve our Product to be more user-friendly; in turn creating a lower contact rate.

We can see our highest performing times of day, and the times that need improving.

This is the same for our agents — we are able to do Quality controls on current and previous calls; meaning we can provide the appropriate training when necessary with specific employees.

Talkdesk review by Mark Jason A.
Mark Jason A.

"Great tool for sales"

What do you like best?

Talkdesk ability to help streamline one of the most basic needs in sales is amazing. By being a global company with two headquarters and sales to over 90 countries, having a product like Talkdesk that allows us to call all around the world while documenting and integrating with Salesforce to log all the calls and notes, really supports our team to be as efficient as we can.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there isn't anything to dislike. There are some glitches to the chrome extension, especially when logging in, would just have to restart the login.

The business problems we are solving is by catering our sales to a global market. Talkdesk gives us the ability to call into countries all around the world and tracks all the calls and notes from each of our sales reps.

Talkdesk review by Yadira V.
Yadira V.

"How We Make Calls"

What do you like best?

I love that it is very user friendly. Everyone I have trained on it picks it up very well! I love the monitoring feature, it helps me when someone from my team is handling a tough guest situation.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it is difficult to take notes while you’re on a call. We also have to go into our crm (Salesforce) to manually save the guests’ name because we don’t have a way to do that through the web mode. The widget does let you buy it was creating two profiles for every one we saved a name for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy tool to use for making calls and receiving calls over the internet.

Our phone service level is at an all time high. We have been able to centralize our company’s phone calls. Which makes it easier for us to truly serve our guests and deliver epic guest service.

Talkdesk review by Shannon M.
Shannon M.

"Great metrics"

What do you like best?

The reporting is great. It allows me to get a true grasp on our performance. The queueing of calls is great and the way you can change how the calls are dispersed is a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interaction with Sales Force is a little off. At times the calls will come through, but the case doesn't auto pop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your running a call center and you're looking for something that delivers on all fronts then you want to add this to your company. Your team will appreciate it.

Customer interaction and Case to call linking. It makes things so much faster to be able to receive a call from a customer and the case pops up with the contact info. When reviewing calls I am able to track down specific calls and cases quickly.

Talkdesk review by Jean-Yves L.
Jean-Yves L.

"One of the best Cloud Call Center Software out there"

What do you like best?

Talkdesk has been our #1 way to connect with customers over the last year. It has an awesome user friendly interface. I personally like the clean and simple UI coupled with the flexibility in the product. I look forward to new product releases and how these can bring seamless user experience and quality to our customers.

What do you dislike?

Quality call could be improved: at times customers have complain about echos. Easier integration with tools such as SalesForce could make this product top notch in my opinion. Given our own hyper growth within and our recent adoption to their service, a seamless integration with cross platforms is crucial for us and this is an area where TalkDesk could definitely improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality of technical support

Product functionality and performance

Improve customer relations/service

Improve business process outcomes

Talkdesk review by Nessa B.
Nessa B.

"Easy to use and convenient "

What do you like best?

The fact that I can keep track of the calls and have the recordings available in case I need to double check something. It helps me perform at my best and it's not complicated to use. It is really convenient. Highly recommending it.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything to dislike from Talkdesk. It does wonders. No complaints from my side at all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. It's a must product if you want to perform at the best!

My work depends on Talkdesk. It helps me keep track of my calls and it prooves my efficiency. I do business over the phone using Talkdesk and I cannot imagine how I would be able to work without it. I realized that it really matters to have the right utilities and Talkdesk has proven that it's not replaceable.

Talkdesk review by MEGAN B.
MEGAN B.

"I like having options!"

What do you like best?

I have used many interfaces for phones. I like that there is a web interface and an a call bar which gives me options the fun part that you can choose which case to attach the call makes it easy if there are a lot of tabs open!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is sometimes a 1 second delay in the phone calls when logged through the computer to the cell phone. It leads to me talking over customers, but I have trained myself to wait the second before i speak.

I like that I am able to link the calls to my cases so if there is an escalated issue where the customer states non proper protocol or bad customer service I am able to pull up the call and review it.

Talkdesk review by Calvin S.
Calvin S.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Talkdesk integrates great with the other third party programs we utilize to create a seamless experience across several different programs.

What do you dislike?

Talkdesk could improve the reporting feature as it is somewhat simplified and it would be helpful to have more advanced statistics in that feature. More advanced/granular call routing, we have had to utilize our own phone system in addition to Talkdesk to allow us to have the calls route the way we would like it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend they switch over to Talkdesk as we have customizability that we did not have before and a reliable program.

Allows easier access to ticket queue for when customers have been calling in, allows us to auto-generate tickets for inbound calls allowing an easier method to update and close tickets in real time.

Talkdesk review by David K.
David K.

"Excellent service to manage call center "

What do you like best?

With Talkdesk we can offer a better service and we have increased our productivity thanks to it, This company operates out of a few territories and it is easy to navigate between different dial-out phone number. My clients have my dedicated phone number, they can leave me voice messages.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negative feedback.No complaints from my side at all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service is top notch. We get questions answered quickly and efficiently which was a huge help while integrating it into our company.

Speak with the Talkdesk team certainly. They can arrange meetings with comparable organizations to allow for more in-depth conversations on their experience. Also give the trial a shot with a portion of your department to see if the platform will meet your requirements.

Talkdesk review by Laura P.
Laura P.

"A simple way to reach your client"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Talkdesk is that it is user-friendly. If you integrate it with platforms like Salesforce you can dial your contact with a click and you and by editing the call you will get a clear report of the contact history. Better than every other platform I used before, easier and faster.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gives some problems with specific telephone lines prividers and it makes the call unclear. Usually you can solve the problem with a restart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the program to every telesales company as it would improve the outcome of all employees

I can keep track of the history with all my contacts and also re-listen the calls. You can get a full report of the account life with the company.

Talkdesk review by Sean K.
Sean K.

"TalkDesk for efficient inbound and outbound communication"

What do you like best?

TalkDesk is Awesome! I've been using it for almost 2 now and I truly recommend it to everyone. I especially like the Widget Mode since it's so easy to use. The call quality is great so I never have to worry about any issues. Also, it has a lot of option which makes my job easier!

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't experienced any issues with it, therefore, I don't really have to add anything here. I really like their service and I would recommend it to anyone dealing with inbound and outbound calls!

I mainly do up-sell on a daily basis. Talkdesk really helps me organize my time and calls I have to make, it has a lot of features which help with communication, tacking and organizing.

Talkdesk review by Thomas B.
Thomas B.

"Great service and easy to use tool!"

What do you like best?

For me how easy the tool is to use and its great integration with Salesforce. We have been using Talkdesk for almost two years and we couldn't be happier. Their service is A+ and the 1-1 relationship with our account manager really helps move forward with the tool!

What do you dislike?

The call connections can be a little up and down from time to time, but their service team is always there to help identify and resolve the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone should give Talkdesk a try!

We work in the middle east market and having a local number from that region can be very difficult, luckily for us Talkdesk has local MEAST numbers for us to use to speak to our customers. Also we needed a tool that could integrate well with Salesforce.

Talkdesk review by Angie W.
Angie W.

"Great Service, A Must Use Tool"

What do you like best?

Talkdesk makes interacting with customers very easy and comprehensible. TD is an excellent, easy to use tool for helping my company provide top-of-the-line customer service! I think Talkdesk's support puts the company above and beyond competitors. When we having issues with TD, their service is quick to settle any issues at hand to minimialize any service interruptions.

What do you dislike?

Not very often, but the when answering a call, the call immediately drops. Or I'll receive a automated message saying, "This call was answered by another agent." I didn't know calls were routed to more than one agent at a time, and this can sometimes negatively effect my pick-up rate.

Because we are easy to contact through Talkdesk, using it makes solving customer's problems and answering their questions a breeze.

Talkdesk review by Dakota S.
Dakota S.

"Works great for day to day tasks!"

What do you like best?

Everything is very simple to use and pretty user friendly. Have not had much issue using the application! I've never had an issue with dropping calls or random disconnects! The voice and connection quality is always crystal clear!

What do you dislike?

It seems like there is a small delay while on a call (maybe 2-3 seconds at most). Sometimes the customer and I will accidentally cut each other off because of this. The phone system also seems to "bug out" every once in a while while starting a call. Once again, it isn't really a big deal, just something to point out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for call centers!

Talk desk had made reaching out and getting in touch with customer much easier, I would recommend this product!

Talkdesk review by Travis M.
Travis M.

"Great Phone System for Small-Medium Departments"

What do you like best?

I most appreciate the ease of administration and roll out. We are able to easily add/remove numbers, agents, IVR options, etc as required based on operational needs. The provided reports also allow us to analyze our performance quite well. TalkDesk support has been very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is no direct connection to Power Bi. This would be useful for our organization to perform more advance reporting without having to utilize exports. The reporting snapshots provided are great for spot checking certain aspects of phone performance, but increased ability to compare the data within the reporting section would likely improve their usefulness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak with the TalkDesk team certainly. They can arrange meetings with comparable organizations to allow for more in-depth conversations on their experience. Also give the trial a shot with a portion of your department to see if the platform will meet your requirements.

We use TalkDesk to manage all of our Customer Experience inbound and outbound call needs. We have benefited from the ability to monitor real-time phone call activity, as well as the ability to report on our performance from large overviews to granular details. Additionally, TalkDesk's support has been tremendously helpful and responsive.

Talkdesk review by Ross G.
Ross G.

"Great Phone solution"

What do you like best?

I love the integration with Salesforce and the reporting functionality. The voicemail integration with Slack is also beneficial to our company.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little difficult to navigate call history on the web portal. I also wish that the cell phone porting was a little bit more seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call recording was a huge issue for my company. Now that we can go back and listen to conversations, it makes customer service a much easier role. Additionally, the reporting gives us great analytics to see who is answering the most calls and how long calls are taking.

Talkdesk review by Jessii N.
Jessii N.

"Great for busy call centers!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to re-listen to calls and customize the main page to my personal styles.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we forget that our high volume greeting is turned on. This is user error, however, it would be great to get a popup notification or sidebar that shows which greeting is in use for admins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try and really play with the features!

We handle a lot of different calls and cases throughout the workday. One of the many benefits however it being able to listen to a call as many times as needed. We have a specific team who handles sensitive cases and need to thoroughly document their call, and this is a great help for our newer team members.

Talkdesk review by Leah G.
Leah G.

"Innovative team with clean user interface for leaders and agents"

What do you like best?

I love that TalkDesk listens to their customers and works to implement solutions to solve problems. This was the easiest implementation I have ever done and continues to run flawlessly for our agents and managers.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more integrations built between other systems such as zendesk and domo. Easier access to API's to do things on my own would be a plus too. I am looking for more options and out of the box solutions related to speech analytics as well.

Making it easier for our agents to do their jobs, our business to report out on results, and for our customers to get the help they need when and where they need it.

Talkdesk review by Sam N.
Sam N.

"Simplicity"

What do you like best?

Talkdesk is great on all fields, however if there`s on thing that i like the best, then it`s the integration it has across multiple platforms, websites. Being able to call numbers merely by clicking the number on a random website (thanks to the Talkdesk extension) makes my life and job a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

Just the occasional drops in calls. But they are not that often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Guaranteed the best product in it`s area. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a calling service online.

I work as an account manager at a start up company and Talkdesk is our go to solution for reaching out to our accounts. I use it on daily basis.

Talkdesk review by Tina I.
Tina I.

"Great! No issues so far"

What do you like best?

It gives you the opportunity to reach people everywhere, fast and easy. It's an amazing tool that makes my job easier on daily basis. I keep the communication with our partners on a high level and I would definitely recommend Talkdesk to all of my friends!

What do you dislike?

There are not many things that I can say that I dislike. Sometimes the line can get disconnected, but that's more an internet issue than a talk desk issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely try it!

As I previously said, it's making my daily job easier by giving me the opportunity to reach out to our partners fast and easy, so I can help them grow their business with us.

Talkdesk review by User

"Connectivity"

What do you like best?

The service is always good compared to other apps I've used. Great thing is that it can be integrated to the CRM we're using and that makes it very easy to accomplish our everyday tasks and responsibilities.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to track incoming calls and missed calls, especially voicemails that the clients have left me during my unavailable time. Sometimes Talkdesk experiences Connectivity issues resulting in Call drops and poor connection. Once connectivity issues happen it takes a much longer time to fix them that affect overall Service Level. Also, the service level is never accurate and there is an error with Status feature. It some irrelevant status of agents leading to confusion and misunderstanding among our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely meets expectations and very user friendly. However, the team can improve the reporting of calls, usually it takes too long to load and sometimes it won't even load at all. This makes it difficult to track our performance and monitor our work.

I am using talkdesk on my everyday tasks. Communicating to clients via Talkdesk. Since we're using this on our everyday basing, talkdesk is a very important tool for our department. Since we're a partner facing team this software is a definite must for us!

Talkdesk review by Ava D.
Ava D.

"The world is only a call away!"

What do you like best?

I am using TalkDesk for almost a year now and I find it very accessible. Talkdesk's interface is simple and easy to use. I love that I am able to listen to the recordings that way if I need to re-check something it's only two clicks away!! I also love the fact that we have an option to leave voicemails or to adjust the settings according to your needs - setting your status to away or break or coaching when you are not on the computer. Another good thing is that we can search according numbers, emails and that is really practical!

What do you dislike?

The main issue that we are facing is when we are receiving a call, if we do not pick up at the exact moment that is considered to be a missed call and that affects our report because the pickup rate is really low. And that's how the statistics get mixed up and I am not sure that we always get the most accurate reports. Sometimes some calls are missing, which is weird.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend TalkDesk to all users around the world that work in a call center business. Having TalkDesk helps us manage all of the daily basis issues in a timely manner.

As a part of a big company, we are solving all of the customers and restaurants complaints as well as requests. Using TalkDesk as our main provider really made this easier for us because everything is synced perfectly.

Learn more about Talkdesk

Talkdesk Videos

Learning about Talkdesk?

* We monitor all Talkdesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.