talkoot

5.0

talkoot is a collaborative, cloud-based content production system designed to enable small teams to come together and produce huge volumes of digital product content.

Work for talkoot?

Learning about talkoot?

talkoot Reviews

Ask talkoot a Question
Showing 1 talkoot review
talkoot review by Lily H.
Lily H.

"I use it every day "

What do you like best?

After using Excel for copy production, switching to Talkoot has been a huge change for the better. My company creates ecommerce product descriptions on a large scale for a big-time global client, and it’s clear that Talkoot was designed for just that purpose.

As a writer and content manager, my favorite features are Lookup, which lets you search your full database of present and past copy, and Feedback and Stickies, which let me relay information to my writers, my project managers and our clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish Talkoot had more drag-and-drop functionality - it would be great to be able to rearrange bullet cells by simply moving them about rather than copy and pasting the content, which can be a time-consuming process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re working with lots of SKUs per season, Talkoot is very well suited to this. I have found it to be user-friendly and fairly intuitive from my end. It also creates an automatic archive of each season’s models, which makes carryover from season to season that much easier.

Consistency and copy alignment are important parts of my role. Talkoot makes it way easier to tweak things writers have already completed in reaction to last-minute updates and changes. I can search the whole season for models that will need a certain change and do them all at once. It means I now will spend six hours correcting copy versus three days. It’s also helped us find misstatements and questionable copy and fix it, saving our clients from potential legal problems.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about talkoot

What Web Content Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of talkoot for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

WordPress.org Logo
WordPress.org
(6,647)
WordPress.org is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. They like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
Drupal Logo
Drupal
3.8
Drupal is an open source content management platform powering millions of websites and applications
Joomla Logo
Joomla
3.9
Joomla is a content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications.
Ingeniux CMS Logo
Ingeniux CMS
Ingeniux CMS is an enterprise content management platform designed to manage the persuasive web. Easy one-click editing, personalized content, software-as-a-service delivery options, and 100% ASP.NET MVC.
Kentico Logo
Kentico
4.0
Delivering more out-of-the-box functionality than other systems, Kentico makes enterprise-grade, integrated marketing manageable and affordable for businesses of all sizes.
Episerver CMS Logo
Episerver CMS
3.7
Episerver CMS allows you to achieve maximum impact by managing content seamlessly across screens and channels.
Contentful Logo
Contentful
Contentful is a flexible and future-friendly content platform that helps editors to manage and developers to serve content into mobile or web applications.
Acquia Logo
Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world’s most ambitious brands with technology that gives them the freedom to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter.
Solodev Logo
Solodev
4.9
Solodev is a premier web experience company and the world‘s first enterprise Web Content Management System built for the AWS Cloud – the most secure and extensible infrastructure on the planet. With Solodev, organizations of all sizes can build amazing websites, custom applications and engaging digital strategies to transform customer experiences. Leading brands can create without compromise and build unique digital experiences across any device with 24/7/365 U.S.-based support. See how Solodev can help your organization grow.
Evoq Content Logo
Evoq Content
4.0
DNN's commercially licensed Content Management System (CMS)

Learning about talkoot?

* We monitor all talkoot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.