Tallie

Save time and accelerate your expense report process with Tallie -- the complete automated accounting solution for expense reports.

Work for Tallie?
Clicktime expensemang  2x

Learning about Tallie?

Tallie Reviews

Ask Tallie a Question
Showing 37 Tallie reviews
Tallie review by <span>Nicole S.</span>
Nicole S.

Tallie is great for tracking expenses!

What do you like best?

I have a prepaid card with my organization and Tallie is fantastic for tracking my expenses and submitting my receipts. The admins can turn tracking of my expenses on and off (I like it on) so it keeps track of which receipts I've submitted and which I have not! The expenses update in pretty much real-time so right after I make an expense I can upload my receipt and forget about it! As a user, I really appreciate Tallie and it's fantastic that we can use it for our nonprofit.

What do you dislike?

Tallie goes under a LOT of maintenance so you need to make sure you get your receipts in before that maintenance occurs. Also, the admins have to create categories, so if there's a miscellaneous expense you've made, sometimes that's difficult to sort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Tallie, take a good look at the UI to make sure it's right for your company. There's also a lot of backend you have to do yourself, like creating categories to track receipts and expenses, so make sure you plan out your categories accordingly and ensure there are categories for most types of expenses you'll make.

We have a lot of prepaid cards given out in our organization. This allows our bookkeeper to track expenses and make sure everyone with a card is spending their money wisely! Tallie has been invaluable to our organization and our bookkeeper loves it, which makes all of our lives easier!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tallie
Tallie review by <span>MEGAN J.</span>
MEGAN J.

User Friendly and Easy

What do you like best?

That it is user friendly and easy to use, all you have to do is snap a photo of receipts and send to receipts@tallie.com and they are uploaded into the correct file.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when accounting loads all the charges Tallie doesn't recognize receipts that you previous put in the system, if the dates are off. I would hope that if the value amount and business name is the exact same it would merge the two different charges instead of you having to do it manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is easy to use and you can also set up a single person to be able to manage mutliple executives epenses all under their login.

Being able to submit business expenses quicker and more accurate.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Tallie review by <span>Dave D.</span>
Dave D.

So Easy!

What do you like best?

One of my favorite aspects of Tallie is the one-click approval process via email. In managing my team it's great to be able to get through the approval process as fast as possible. The way Tallie approaches it is very helpful. More generally, I like the expense management experience. It's a great user experience that is easy to understand. The mobile app is great too!

What do you dislike?

The only hassle I experience is when the scanning of recipients is inaccurate. That has more to do with the quality of the receipt more than Tallie however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of products on the market so I would consider the UX and the efficiencies that Tallie provides to you and your team.

Looking to find an simple and efficient process for managing expenses across the teams.

Tallie review by <span>Duje J.</span>
Duje J.

Simple to use, but user experience is sloppy

What do you like best?

Interface is easy to use, ability to take pictures of receipts offline and queue is really helpful for intl travel.

What do you dislike?

The iOs app is not great, retains some already submitted expense reports. Also the scanning of receipts is not very good, rarely pulls the correct info from images, about 70% of the time off pdf's. Also when logging in on desktop, pressing "Enter" opens a new tab, which is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software works, and is not expensive, but the UX is just not good.

Allows simple tracking of expenses for users.

Tallie review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

Expenses made easy

What do you like best?

I take a photo of my receipts, scans and saves the info or I can upload a receipt saved from my phone. It’s so easy and not time consuming having to tape all the receipts, Highlight the total amount and scan

What do you dislike?

So far none, it does the work. All I have to do is take a photo and submit

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! If your company requires expenses from employees this is such a hassle free way to go

It’s on the go, all you need is a smart phone. No more scanning (I mean who has a scanner). Receipt ink fades over time and some fades faster than others so when I get a paper receipt I just take a photo and done!

Tallie review by User in Higher Education

Make submitting your reimbursements request easy on the go

What do you like best?

Tallie makes it easy to submit reimbursements while on the go. Traveling a lot, this is key. The iPhone app they have makes it easy to upload photos of invoices and receipts. Tallie also notifies you if you upload a duplicate which is great!

What do you dislike?

The system can be very glitchy sometimes. Their customer support is good at informing you when the system is down for scheduled maintenance but glitches on the site happen all too often.

Managing staff who have expense reports while traveling abroad. Tallie makes it easy for those traveling to upload expenses on the go.

Learning about Tallie?

* We monitor all Tallie reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.