Tap my Back

Tap my Back is an employee recognition app for team leaders to improve employees motivation, productivity and collaboration.

Work for Tap my Back?

Learning about Tap my Back?

Tap my Back Reviews

Ask Tap my Back a Question
Showing 25 Tap my Back reviews
Tap my Back review by <span>Bernardo C.</span>
Bernardo C.

"Great tool for fast feedback"

What do you like best?

The possibility of giving fast feedback and creating specific teams/project teams, which makes it a very versatile app for feedback in different work settings.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the user interface is not as simple as it could be, with the access to specific menus being harder than it should. It's not always clear what the cards are referring to as well, so that must be something that designers should take a look at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tap my back is a pretty nice application. If you are looking for a tool to give real time feedback, tap my back is your tool!

The major problem that Tap my Back addresses is the need for fast feedback, many times on demand. Tap my back's agility allows us to tap someone even on the go, which is great and makes it hard for us to make an excuse for not giving feedback to a peer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tap my Back
Tap my Back review by <span>Grace L.</span>
Grace L.

"Simple & economical way to boost engagement & shape culture"

What do you like best?

Function: Features serve a common purpose - it's all about motivating people

Interface: Easy to use and fun interface which also allows for some customization

Flexibility: Customizable features enable adaptation to different organizational needs & cultures

Insight: Option to run analytics to understand team dynamics & patterns

People: Operated by a responsive team that offers both commercial and technical support

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. There are other apps that offer similar features, but nothing is to my knowledge so simple and focused. Run a pilot with a small team of less than 20 people, and give them feedback before you roll it out more widely. You will be impressed by how dedicated their team is in supporting you to meet your needs. And if you are considering to choose an app that motivates people and boosts engagement, you should know that it's always the people, the team behind the product - that really matters most.

Boosting engagement, especially in teams with remote-work and flexible-work arrangements where face-to-face recognition happens less frequently.

Shaping culture, by having relevant badges to reinforce behaviors and mindsets that would benefit the organization and its people in the long run.

What Employee Recognition solution do you use?

Tap my Back review by <span>Tiago V.</span>
Tiago V.

"How Tap My Back gave a boost to my efficiency."

What do you like best?

Instantenous feedback to my work! Sometimes you are working hard on a project, with other people, but you lack some kind if feedback. The fact that this app allows people to award their collegues with badges and quick reviews, that can be validated by your peers, is major impulse for me to know if I'm going on the right path!

This allows me to understand if I'm using the right energy to acchieve my goal, and that increases my efficiency on the daily bases.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be integrated with my management tool, cause the fact that I have to use "another" tool/platform in my routines, it increases distraction and don't make me use the app so much as wanted, or my collegues. And a plataform of feedback, without people..Doesn't work

I'm solving feedback and efficiency problems, so I'm improving the rentability of my projects

Tap my Back review by <span>Ricardo P.</span>
Ricardo P.

"Perfect tool for culture and talent retention"

What do you like best?

One of the most important assets for culture evangelisation and talent retention. Also, a simple way to communicate and celebrate.

ThankYou TapMyBack

What do you dislike?

At the beginning I expect this tool to be integrated with our People Evaluation System. It’s not. Now I recognise that they should be separated. Otherwise this organic instant feedback will stop or be forced and not natural.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use and reinforce the regular use of this tool as a natural and instant way of giving and receiving feedback

Cultural desaligment dropped and we all are aware of what we’re doing.

Also, it’s simple to celebrate and recognise the right soft skills we want to promote aligned with our values and culture.

Tap my Back review by <span>Ruoxin L.</span>
Ruoxin L.

"Tool towards a positive team"

What do you like best?

Tap my back itself is a great tool to encourage a positive and engaging environment for a team in an easy and natural way. The level of flexibility and customization enables us to frame and highlight on different focuses, and thus to foster behavioral and mindset changes for specific groups of people. We also appreciate Tap My Back team as a great partner for the timely support and improvement, being sensitive to emerging needs as well as being open to different kinds of collaboration and integration.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far as the team has been very responsive in bugs fixing and experience improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a try!

Encourage behaviors in certain areas, motivate and engage people in a positive way. Making feedback and recognition specific, fun and easy.

Tap my Back review by <span>Vítor C.</span>
Vítor C.

"TMB changing the paradigm from feedback to "feedforward""

What do you like best?

Tap my back enhances personal motivation and professional recognition with Recognition Wall and 360º Feedback. It gives us tools to reflect, evolve and adapt in a fun and intuitive way with real-time insights and meaningful data.

What do you dislike?

The Feedback Tool stands out form the overall experience. Nevertheless, the output could be directly integrated with the "Analytics" Menu to a more in-depth analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's highly focused on real-time feedback, instead of one-year evaluations. Most of the companies nowadays are still using the second that has been proved inefficient by the employees.

TMB allows internal teams to keep tracking of every project. Also, it's a positive way to get access to high fidelity judgments from colleagues, friends or even anonymous users.

Learning about Tap my Back?

* We monitor all Tap my Back reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.