Targetprocess

Targetprocess is an agile project management software for any flavors of Scrum and Kanban. Visual and flexible support for your complex work across many teams and projects.

Work for Targetprocess?

Learning about Targetprocess?

Targetprocess Reviews

Ask Targetprocess a Question
Showing 164 Targetprocess reviews
Targetprocess review by <span>Leeanna S.</span>
Leeanna S.

"Work with bigger control."

What do you like best?

I have the ability to make different boards. Very easy to create our own dynamic visualizations with just a few minutes. Also I can customize anything: choose items to see, filter and sort them, customize properties, and sort how I want to view the report.

What do you dislike?

Fortunately, I don't have any errors with working units. I'm glad that I can faster to control all my important things at work and don't afraid that suddenly some problems can come.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software you can promote service desk with fast way. It is easy to control requests of any kind: idea management and everything else that you need. Much better way to access your product management process from your iPhone or Android device. Simple working step on track things, add work and of course, mark things done. I recommend. That platform will make your work simple.

We have the opportunity to supply any kind of requests, search and make a vote for any good ideas, add comments and track the status of related items in this program. We like all of the steps in this productive way.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Targetprocess
Targetprocess review by <span>Scottie G.</span>
Scottie G.

"Save your time with flexible and effective tools."

What do you like best?

I like that that all my work can integrate with our present alive tools to create a central hub for cooperation and control via our enterprise. Also, I can easy to get free of information places and normalize our process throughout my whole organization.

What do you dislike?

I can say that to use that solution is not so easy. Would be great to have more simple steps in the working process. But it is not a big problem at all because the platform works really well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software can build different broadside. Gives you a better way to share boards with any individual to broadcast info outside. Also, you can really save your working time by approach all boards from your mobile device so you can easily track things, add mark things and much more.

We can do visually control of multipurpose work. Very good ability to decrease mess and concentrate on the stuff that matter. With Targetprocess we can make it easy to get a distaste-free overview of our projects, with the ability to scale up for details from any step of the of the grade.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Targetprocess review by <span>Jesica B.</span>
Jesica B.

"Good customization all working tools. "

What do you like best?

I like to work deeper and fast and with tracking all my performance. I have an opportunity to overview all working steps and control all process. Gives the ability to be more concentrate I can more focus on more substantial work.

What do you dislike?

For all of us, I mean me and my working team we can easily to find a mistake and solved it. Very open and useful tools for all working stuff. Of course time to time we have some issues with an understanding of some software part. Will be better to make all instruction easy from the begin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerful system to find and solve bugs. The general software is very useful. Gives the ability to work on a lot of important working skills. And I will recommend it to you. Very good way to manage all working team.

With all team, we can cooperate. To have a more effective report service. Good ability to install custom process. We like to use a way of searching all info. Very easy to customize the interface.

Targetprocess review by <span>Rosann K.</span>
Rosann K.

"Great visual tools"

What do you like best?

Helps so much to me. I can more concentrate on more important things which I need to do. I can plan the track all my activities, and get a high-level overview of my work progresses.

What do you dislike?

All of the issues we were solved with support service. From the begin was hard to find how to store bugs. But now it's very useful. I like that all my team understands it too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm glad to use that software. And I will recommend it to you. Good bug tracking and able to coordinate work with our team. Has full customization a wonderful design.

To create my own functional visualizations with just one click. We can work on everything. Choosing the items to see and sort them after I can select and view the report.

Targetprocess review by <span>Ahmad Z.</span>
Ahmad Z.

"Fun to use, easy to maintain"

What do you like best?

High visibility of tasks. We can easily see which task is assigned to which person at a glance using the profile pictures, which I like the most. Easily customizable to set WIP and the rules around it. Overall, it has definitely contributed towards increasing our day-to-day productivity and has increased the level of transparency.

What do you dislike?

The dragging of tasks across boards is still quite buggy and lags even on the best configuration machines. This should be fixed on priority.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Though you can definitely try out other free, but please at least once give a chance to Targetprocess. I am sure you will love it and ultimately make it your daily driver.

The only thing which I would like to advise is to see whether you can easily handle the reporting module of the application.

We are using this product as a Kanban board for our project. We moved from using Excel sheets to Targetprocess, after trying out various free alternatives. This satisfied most of our requirements except a few regarding reporting. We are still trying to create custom reports using the tool.

Targetprocess review by <span>Evan M.</span>
Evan M.

"Targetprocess is very flexible and accommodates our unique work flow very well."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that Targetprocess allows what I call 'inception style organization' and the entities can have many relations. You can have a project which holds epics which is made of features that are made up of stories broken apart by tasks, it's great.

I also really enjoy that you can paste images easily into the inline editor.

What do you dislike?

The only reason it doesn't get a 10 out of 10 rating is that once in a blue moon it is slow to load up and navigate. Takes a couple seconds to load maybe? Not thing biggest problem.

We use target process to manage a team of about 9 developers. It is great for keeping track of all things related to the development process and allowing product managers to have insight into the dev work without stepping on our toes.

Learning about Targetprocess?

* We monitor all Targetprocess reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.