TaskRay

TaskRay is the shared to-do list for you and your team in Salesforce. Use it to quickly track, manage, and communicate all of your work.

Work for TaskRay?

Learning about TaskRay?

TaskRay Reviews

Ask TaskRay a Question
Showing 53 TaskRay reviews
TaskRay review by <span>Jesse F.</span>
Jesse F.

"Great product has fully changed how we do business"

What do you like best?

The fact the TaskRay is fully integrated inside of Salesforce has allowed our organization to completely transform how we do business. Once a sales deal is closed, it kicks off a project from a template, we assign projects and tasks through salesforce queues, which makes project management efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The fact you have to have a full task ray license to expose any reports is the biggest weakness. There are time reports, projects reports, resource planning that unless everyone in our organization has a taskray license they can't see the reports. This is a major weakness in my opinion. The way time is tracked is on a project by project basis based on a estimated time - actual time basis. We have clients that buy hours from month to month, so we had to do some custom development to track hours from month to month on a single project vs. a typical project management method of tracking time.

Our organization is more efficient operationally. We have much better visibility across our entire organization on our projects, resource utilization and our tracking and reporting to clients has completely been improved over our previous reporting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TaskRay
TaskRay review by <span>Andrew R.</span>
Andrew R.

"Uncomplicated and Powerful Project Management Software"

What do you like best?

The visuals - I love the User interface and user experience. It's quite minimalistic, yet seems to have all the information I need on one screen. The ability to customize the look and feel really helps also. There are so many small features, such as favorites projects and drag and drop features, built in that really help organize the views so it's unique to the user. We currently have hundreds of projects and tasks running simultaneously and yet all are visible with filters.

What do you dislike?

Duplicating tasks can be a little clunky. Some of the requested features take a little too long to make it to the live version. The mobile app needs a full overhaul. The integration with a file sharing apt outside SalesForce is a little disappointing, but still works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

View the support website, look at what features are available and what's in the hopper. The support is top notch and very accommodating.

Workflow management. We had so many projects and subprojects. TaskRay made us really thing about how granular we needed the steps and sections within a project to be and now we can visually see who is doing what, what's at risk. It also allows us to view completed projects and reevaluate our expectations on how long certain steps really take - i.e. where the bottlenecks occur.

What Project Management solution do you use?

TaskRay review by <span>Mort P.</span>
Mort P.

"TaskRay is Greeeat!!!"

What do you like best?

The best part about TaskRay is that it is 100% Salesforce native. Super easy to install and start using. They also have a great support team to answer all your questions. My favorite view is the Kanban as it allows for quick drag and drop.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to really dislike about TaskRay, but one thing I would like to be able to do is assign a checklist item to a specific team member.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the 14-day test drive and I promise you will find great benefits in this product. They have great support documents and videos to help you understand the best practices for TaskRay.

Using TaskRay to keep projects organized. The clone project is awesome as it allows me to create a template for a project and clone it as needed and make adjustments. Also, I have linked our TaskRay Projects to our Case Management by adding Case fields on our Projects.

TaskRay review by <span>Brad C.</span>
Brad C.

"Taskray is great"

What do you like best?

The Kanban view of my project Tasks and being able to move them from one status to another is really great. This lives right inside of Salesforce.com and can easily interact with my Salesforce.com records.

What do you dislike?

Sharing of the Projects. For a long while there to be able to go in and see information the project you had to have a TaskRay license. This might have changed by now but I know i have not implemented it as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TaskRay is really great and easily customizable. Their support staff and community managers are really helpful if you have any questions or need help setting something up.

Project Management and our Case Management. We were not adequately tracking our Projects and needed something and since we are SFDC Admins TaskRay really worked for us. We liked it so much that we configured our cases to auto create a TaskRay Task under specific Projects for our Case Management also.

TaskRay review by <span>Roman K.</span>
Roman K.

"My favorite Salesforce App!"

What do you like best?

The support team is fantastic and the knowledge articles on their site are very intuitive. The community is also great where you can share questions and ideas. Being native in SF makes the customization very easy. No issues with custom objects, utilizing workflows and process building. This has completely changed the way our Implementation team works.

What do you dislike?

For enterprise or larger customers, I wish there were better "sharing" privileges that don't require licenses. Although we can share reports/emails with anyone in the organization, a license is needed to actually see reports which gets expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TaskRay is scalable for even larger businesses and can be used for many departments/teams.

Project Management for our implementation team

Notifications to the company for launches clients to the entire company

Notifications to our finance team for billing launched clients

Tracking hours, cost, forecasting launch dates.

TaskRay review by <span>Felicia K.</span>
Felicia K.

"One of the best project management tool we've used."

What do you like best?

One of the best features, in my opinion, is the fact that it is native to Salesforce. This means that you are able to customize the project management tool specifically into what you need for it to be. Another great thing about Taskray is their awesome support specialist. Support tickets are usually handled within an hour. They are also constantly adding new features into Taskray (monthly!) and host a monthly webinar on whats new and training sessions.

What do you dislike?

Although very powerful, It is a little tricky to customize taskray unless you are proficient with salesforce. Since it is built natively into Salesforce, you need to know how to edit within salesforce. They have a huge library on instructions to customize certain stuff though.

Another thing that may pose a problem to companies is that since it is native to salesforce, in order for external stakeholders or clients to see the progress of a particular project, you will either need to pay for an additional salesforce account and taskray license, or create a report in salesforce and export it. Basecamp would be a better product if you are working with clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will not be the software for you if you are using it as a project management with clients.

- Internal project management

- consolidating systems (Salesforce + taskray = happy together)

Consolidating of systems is important to us. With so many different softwares these days, it is hard to get staff to log into each system and update things. By having salesforce and taskray in one software, we are eliminating extra tabs and places that we have to look for more information. You can make different kinds of process and workflow between the two as well!

TaskRay review by <span>Galata T.</span>
Galata T.

"Project Management at it's best"

What do you like best?

I love the versatility of the individual tasks and the check listing and progress bar. The collaborative easy to which users can assign tasks to different team members and the chat feed that allows you to add anything that is useful to the task at hand.

What do you dislike?

I would love a bulk category view dashboard. By this I mean that the collapsible task category view should be expanded to view more categories. Also, I would love to have an all tasks process view sidebar basically the progress of each task combined and the average to the progress for each project found and displayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue building a more project focused integrations.

We are able to put Sales, Project Managers and Client Support under on umbrella.

TaskRay review by <span>Ted H.</span>
Ted H.

"Smooth sailing"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and modern design. Anyone can pick up on it and get organized quickly. Plus, I like the frequent enhancements.

What do you dislike?

Not much- like Salesforce there are so many options that it is hard to pick a best practice and then train your team to do their work a specific way. I find value in letting people do what works for them, but often the users themselves want very specific direction. It's hard to narrow down 5 options to 1.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the videos.

We run our internal salesforce development team with TaskRay. We can see what is being worked on today and what is in the pipeline. It is good to help management see a roadmap as well.

TaskRay review by User in Internet

"TaskRay is GREAT for Client Task Management"

What do you like best?

The product is directly integrated with SalesForce, so it's easy for me to flip between opportunities, client tasks, and client projects. We also use the TaskRay project as a lite account management software where we rate our client's health, link primary contacts of the account, etc.

TaskRay has FANTASTIC client support, which I appreciated as I was new to SalesForce when setting up TaskRay. They can also connect you with professional services companies to help you if you want someone else to do everything for you.

What do you dislike?

I wish that TaskRay had more integrations with other services. I've struggled with managing complex implementations within TaskRay. It would be GREAT to be able to integrate with Google Drive.

We also work closely with engineers to an integration with Team Foundation Server would be awesome as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, consider using TaskRay as part of your Client Management Suite. It's VERY inexpensive, considering everything it can do!

Before TaskRay we really struggled with managing all of our client tasks. With TaskRay we have been able to centralize everything in one place.

TaskRay review by User in Computer Software

"A cool way to organize projects"

What do you like best?

TaskRay gives me the ability to keep projects organized and see projects as a whole, but also get more specific into individual tasks within each project. With many view options, you can easily see overdue projects, multiple projects at once, and important information tied to each project. Because it's connected with Salesforce directly, you can easily click into connected Salesforce contacts too.

What do you dislike?

While there are many features for organization and the product is very intuitive, I wish it were easier to navigate from project to project. Sometimes I find it difficult to easily switch from a single project to another single project.

Also, when using TaskRay you cannot have multiple windows open with different page views; I wish this was changed so I can review different page layouts/different projects to compare at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TaskRay is very helpful if you have multiple projects or tasks that you have lost organization on. I recommend using all of the filters and views to keep track of your tasks and utilize the email notifications as well to alert you when projects are overdue.

My company uses TaskRay to manage my onboarding projects for all new clients coming on board. Because there are many projects at one time, TaskRay helps me organization these projects effectively, and let's me sort through tasks to easily show what steps are or aren't being done and makes it really easy to see if every client is going through all the recommended onboarding steps.

TaskRay review by <span>Andrew F.</span>
Andrew F.

"Great project management tool supporting one view of the customer."

What do you like best?

Taskray sits inside Salesforce meaning we don't need yet another application for project management. This means we can integrate it with out accounting system and sales functions really easily. The variety of views and reporting means it caters well for both project execution and management.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I don't like about this product. Staff have adopted it well and it meets all our needs

Taskray enables us to take a closed sale and manage the execution of the services around it. We use it for project management, tracking time, managing capacity and keeping on top of executing well for our customers.

TaskRay review by <span>Patrick F.</span>
Patrick F.

"Best Project Management Tool I've Used!"

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive nature of TaskRay and that you can customize TaskRay to help your company mimic it's own project process. It has allowed our company to become more efficient and stay organized during the project process. Communication within TaskRay and documenting task status makes it easy to provide updates to clients on a consistent basis.

What do you dislike?

It's only as useful as the process that you've created.

We are utilizing TaskRay to create a more efficient project process to deliver projects on time and under budget. We've benefited by creating an easy system to track and monitor the progress of our projects.

TaskRay review by <span>Steve S.</span>
Steve S.

"Very robust system"

What do you like best?

The system is very powerful and customizable. So far we have not found anything we can't track and the fact that it is Salesforce native is great in order to reference Salesforce data and leverage Salesforce development skills.

What do you dislike?

It has a learning curve, but the support team and online resources are very good. It usually takes an overview sessions to get stakeholders up to speed before they can navigate around. The filtering system could be more "idiot proof".

We are managing IT and development projects for a team of 5 and sharing progress with a leadership team and stakeholders in 4 other departments.

TaskRay review by <span>Jaffe A.</span>
Jaffe A.

"Taskray Review"

What do you like best?

Great Salesforce integration (my users don't even know they are using a different product, Taskray is just another tab), very easy to use and configure, great drag and drop usability, can create templates, multiple view options depending on users needs, easy to create dependencies, easy to see which team members are assigned tasks within a project.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to rename the tabs. I understand that Taskray wants to keep their branding, but users don't equate "Taskray" with "Project Management."

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a nonprofit, you can get 10 free licenses for free and any additional licenses are 50% off. For such a robust product (and compared to other products I've seen, it's a great deal!

We now have better communication about projects, we can more easily map out an entire project and keep all group members on the same page, deadlines aren't written down and not stored in someone's head, it's easier for users to prioritize their time and account for all projects.

TaskRay review by <span>Kyle C.</span>
Kyle C.

"Project Management in Salesforce that is consistently getting better."

What do you like best?

TaskRay is constantly improving. Regular releases add new functionality and address feedback. It is great to be in the support community and see ideas become integrated in the product. It also works great with Salesforce. This can give your projects and tasks context from your client information.

What do you dislike?

Many of the frustrations I have with TaskRay stem from the Salesforce foundation. I will run into limits because we are on a Professional Edition license with SFDC instead of Enterprise. Because of this foundation TaskRay isn't always as flexible as some other project management options. Generally the consistency of being able to work in Salesforce and pull in that data makes it worthwhile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to try to work with as few customizations as possible. We added more complexity than we needed by trying to recreate things that weren't really valuable.

We were looking for project and task management for our online marketing and web development agency that worked with Salesforce. TaskRay gives us that.

TaskRay review by <span>Jesse K.</span>
Jesse K.

"Very useful project management system, backed by the versatility of Salesforce.com"

What do you like best?

TaskRay's visualforce UI makes it pretty easy and intuitive for project managers and task assignees to review pending work across projects, quickly report time and update status. Meanwhile as a PSO manager Salesforce allows me to add any amount of custom calculated fields, flows to auto-update other fields, and create a robust suite of custom reports for fantastic visibility into the health of our operation (project velocity, resource utilization, project profitability, etc).

What do you dislike?

Screens are a little slower to load than I would expect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To turn TaskRay from a simple project and task management system into a robust PSO management tool, you need to have top-notch Salesforce administration capabilities. You'll want to create custom fields and flows to populate information automatically for trustworthy data and provide the visibility you need.

We needed a project management system that's not a high-priced, full featured PSA, and yet more than task tracker, that lives fully within Salesforce so that it can become possible for other teams to receive insights into the status of projects for our customers. TaskRay allows us to do that.

TaskRay review by <span>Kenny B.</span>
Kenny B.

"Project and Task Management Done Right"

What do you like best?

I really like the different views available and the integration into Salesforce. It really makes it flow nicely and just seems to work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. The software is very nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy Integration, Easy to Use and AMAZING customer support.

Project Management and Team Collaboration are what we enjoy the most with TaskRay. With the integration into Salesforce we are able to create processes that let the users know when tasks are completed and when new ones are assigned.

TaskRay review by Administrator

"Superior Project Management Tool with Outstanding Support"

What do you like best?

Product features and flexibility to meet our business needs and their excellent support

What do you dislike?

Learning curve of the tools available, and how to effectively use all of them to maximize efficiency's in workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We reviewed and investigated a variety of other Project Management solutions and determined that this product best fit our business needs for our end users, the flexibility to customize it for our business needs and their outstanding support.

Product delivery with multiple Project Resources, Deliverables, Deadlines and Resource Time Tracking. The benefits realized have been through discovering new and better ways to optimize efficiency in order to exceed customer expectations by leveraging a wide array of tools available within TaskRay and the Support they provide to help our business achieve our goals.

TaskRay review by <span>Jonathon P.</span>
Jonathon P.

"Great platform for businesses"

What do you like best?

I like that there is lots of customization and the ability to create many different templates for different reasons such as departments within your organization.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can feel a bit laggy, but has improved a lot since starting out with Taskray

Recommendations to others considering the product

Taskray is customizable and part of Salesforce which can basically be implemented into many things via API's and probably various other ways.

Organizing internal tasks.

You can log your time and add any comments to a specific issue (task).

You can create lists and much more to help organize a task.

TaskRay review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"GREAT Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I am a new Salesforce administrator and some of the cases I was putting in were probably so basic...they were very patient with me and stuck with me until I finally got it all fixed. By the way, TaskRay is native to Salesforce so you can give TaskRay Support access to your org, making case resolution efficient.

What do you dislike?

It has taken a while to get up and running. Partly due to me being new to the Salesforce admin role, but we're connecting our current process (custom object in SF) to TaskRay and it would probably be easier to just move completely to TaskRay and start fresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't build your own process; just do it! You'll save so much time and the benefits are priceless.

Process management. With the solution we have in place now, you can only see team workload and performance. With TaskRay you can see individual workload and performance, helping with workforce planning.

TaskRay review by <span>Sanchit K.</span>
Sanchit K.

"Great tool for onboading team in Salesforce "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and administer, project management tool.

Like the fact how it integrates with Salesforce and allows our onboarding team to manage customer onboarding as a project and set of tasks/sub task for the teams.

The Kanban board, gantt chart view just tops the chart. Easy to check the progress of the project and stages.

Support team is really good and so was the whole process from test through to signup with bracket labs.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in specific but would recommend adding a timer to track time than have the users enter manually, for more accuracy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won’t be di

Increased visibility of our onboarding pipeline. Increased onboarding per member., productivity.

TaskRay review by User in Higher Education

"The Closest Thing to Trello in Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Having found creative uses for Trello in my project management career over the years, I didn't want to lose that experience when our organization forced us into Salesforce. We tried a few products in Salesforce before I encouraged us to look at this product. The response has been extremely positive and I am finding it very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found too much to hate. I recognize that most limitations I come across are really Salesforce limitations, which TaskRay has done a nice job of overcoming through intuitive (and fast!) UI components.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free to try. Give it a shot. Watch their demo videos. If you run Scrum or agile projects and need a simple way to get organized around projects in Salesforce, this tool is very powerful.

We now have a tool that allows us to manage projects in agile ways we are accustomed to, by still being able to provide leadership with the insights and data that they need.

TaskRay review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best Project Management Solution on Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Because TaskRay is native to the Salesforce Platform we have been able to build an entire quality assurance system around it to not only manage projects but to track the impact of scope creep on our business and more accurately quote projects

What do you dislike?

As a software company we use the Agile Methodology for our project management, it can hard to manage this inside of TaskRay as there is no dedicated features for Sprints.

Visibility into the effort and time of our projects, we have been able to create customer invoices from Time Reports in Salesforce and more accurately quote cost and time to our customers through the data that can be tracked in TaskRay.

TaskRay review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Useful for remote team members"

What do you like best?

I work in TaskRay as a contracted grant writer for an arts organization, and its interface makes it easy for the org's onsite team to assign tasks to me and include me in project deadlines, increasing accountability and efficiency.

What do you dislike?

TaskRay's login can sometimes be glitchy, so links don't always click through.

I primarily use TaskRay to track grant application deadlines and required materials with the staff of an arts organization. I'm a part-time contractor receiving tasks and requesting materials from the nonprofit's full-time staff, and TaskRay is great for this. It's incredibly helpful how it links up to Salesforce donor records for easy history of past applications etc.

TaskRay review by <span>Pedroni, G.</span>
Pedroni, G.

"Great Project Management Tool, Solid Salesforce Integration, Easy to Customize"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that its simple to use and the UI is clean. You can easily provision users and integrate it directly into any object within Salesforce. It has all the essential data elements to track projects and tasks within projects. You can also leverage Salesforce Reporting to report out on all the data elements. If the application doesn't have the field you need, all you do is create them!

The support team is very responsive and the company is still small enough that you can influence the product road-map with solid ideas.

What do you dislike?

I haven't figure out a way to report the gantt chart to external users, users have to be licensed to see the full details which is fine. I can do screen shots, but I haven't figure out how to get a clean high-level project visual summary to business owners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try. Ask as many questions out of the support team and watch all the training videos. If you plan on managing all your Salesforce projects you should strongly consider this application.

We need to manage all our Salesforce development projects. Track task against projects, track project phases and Identify who's working on what.

TaskRay review by User in Internet

"Good task management system"

What do you like best?

We use TaskRay to manage projects and day to day work for clients across a large number of people and a large number of projects. I like the ease of assigning tasks and moving them between different people and the recent building in of tracking time has been very helpful for our organization as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish that we could see time remaining on a project on the Kanban view so that at a glance visually you could see time on tasks as you re-organize deadlines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time getting to know the product and how it works before you start customizing it. It meets many of the needs out of the box but can take a bit to figure out how to use effectively.

We are managing people's day to day schedules and making sure that we meet our client's deadlines.

TaskRay review by Administrator

"Easy to use Project Management software!"

What do you like best?

The fact that it's native to Salesforce means our staff don't have to switch between programs. Easy to use drop and drag features also make assigning tasks easy

What do you dislike?

There is no capacity planning features which can make it hard to see how busy staff members are

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something that is native to Salesfroce and easy to sue the TaskRay is great

Our projects are finishing closer to their expected time and our clients can see our progress in real time. Some of our projects can also be monitored to see how many hours are left.

TaskRay review by <span>Jp G.</span>
Jp G.

"Great way to stay organized with projects"

What do you like best?

I like that I can keep track of all my action items in one place . it becomes a sort of project plan.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was the ability for more customization on a personal level. To add fields that I find useful while other in my organization may not want them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

Cross team action item tracking

Executive Sponsor

"TaskRay is a gem for Project Mgmt and More"

What do you like best?

The multiple views of tasks and projects, nesting and ability to leverage SFDC, e.g. add custom fields, triggers, workflows. Beautiful UI too,

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more templates. I would also like to have better resource planning and allocation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a simple platform to do collaborative project and task management.

We strive to optimize our CM Program using TR as a key tool. We run our CRM program project management with TR. This includes capturing project and task level information and working the tasks across the board. We handle functional and tech tasks/user stories.

TaskRay review by User in Internet

"The perfect way to keep track of your projects!"

What do you like best?

I like all the functionalities in TaskRay - all of them make tracking my projects easy and smooth!

What do you dislike?

Currently, I don't like the dependencies in the dates - but there is a workaround so nothing to worry about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

nothing for now

We are tracking our projects in TaskRay, and the benefits of TaskRay for me is that I can see the general picture in the team in one place and I know everyone's tasks and projects and can access these really in an easy way

TaskRay review by <span>Joel G.</span>
Joel G.

"Used daily. Great!"

What do you like best?

Good time logging feature and seamless intergration with saleaforce

What do you dislike?

The percentage complete is controlled by the number of tasks completed vs total rather than on a time based aspect

Time logging we are realiaing how long exactly tasks are taking and therefore not under quoting and invoicing

TaskRay review by <span>Stuart F. M.</span>
Stuart F. M.

"TaskRay customer review"

What do you like best?

hard to pick - very easy to use - great interface

What do you dislike?

cant think of anything that I dislike to report here

not enough - need to use more - but really helps to outline the steps in projects and who is responsible

TaskRay review by <span>Travis C.</span>
Travis C.

"Great interface, easy to use!"

What do you like best?

TaskRay provides a GREAT selection of interfaces for task management - drag and drop board, Gantt-type chart, etc. Task management is so much easier with TaskRay! It is easy to setup new projects/sub-projects, assign contributors, priority, deadlines, etc. The drag and drop functionality makes it very easy for users to move their tasks down the pipeline. The generous non-profit discount is outstanding! Thank you Taskray!

What do you dislike?

The checklist functionality is a little limiting. TaskRay would be better off continuing with the sub-project architecture. I am still learning and need to understand how to use it to use Taskray tasks in workflows and other automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great interface, lightning ready, great non-profit discounts! Taskray is worth consideration for people looking for a more efficient task management interface.

TaskRay solves task management and visibility problems. By using projects and sub-projects, our tasks are much more organized, the right team members have visibility, and it provides for easy collaboration with Chatter.

Executive Sponsor

"Easy to use Project Management tool with perfect Salesforce interface"

What do you like best?

Task Ray has great functionality, a super UI and is built on the Salesforce platform so the interface is seamless. It's a hugely beneficial application for a company that runs on SF.com, love it!

What do you dislike?

I genuinely can't think of anything I don't like about it.

We use it for work tracking and project management in multiple departments. It's also the standard time-tracking tool used company-wide.

TaskRay review by <span>Rick R.</span>
Rick R.

"Very easy to start using on day one."

What do you like best?

Easy to use and the entire team could get started with the program right away.

What do you dislike?

I find this product meets all of our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look no further. Start using it today. Great videos online to show use. Can be up and running in 1 hour.

Our entire team works in different parts of the country and now we can coordinate so much easier.

TaskRay review by Administrator

"Solid product- easy to deploy to end users"

What do you like best?

Kansan board design is excellent and color coding helps my team organize multiple projects. Task groups is a newer feature that is also well-liked.

What do you dislike?

No ability to schedule dependencies based on task groups or inter-project dependencies

Organization and coordination of tasks across multiple internal teams. Communication regarding specific tasks are recorded, but also can be viewed from a higher level (the project)

TaskRay review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Great Program for Tracking Projects"

What do you like best?

Easy to create Gantt charts, notify team members, update status and keep track of projects and timelines.

What do you dislike?

TaskRay has met all of our needs and continues to add features that are useful.

We needed a way to keep track of multiple implementations spread across several teams both locally and remote. TaskRay has made tracking, reporting and keeping up with projects easy.

TaskRay review by <span>Denise Maria F.</span>
Denise Maria F.

"Easy trasition"

What do you like best?

It integrates fairly seamlessly with Salesforce, and it has a clean accessible UI. I'm an administrator, not involved in project management, but I could quickly understand its functionality.

What do you dislike?

The resource planning and scheduling functionality could be more robust.

We now have an end-to-end view of our customer - from prospecting through installation to support.

"TaskRay Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, read, and manuever. Makes project management simpler

What do you dislike?

When you clone a project, you need to reset all the statuses on the tasks - it should do it automatically. Some functions do not carryover to Salesforce.

To make it more salesforce friendly.

TaskRay review by <span>Nick V.</span>
Nick V.

"Efficient Support Responses"

What do you like best?

I had a few questions related to configuring TaskRay to meet the custom needs our my users. TaskRay Support was quick to response (thanks, Lisa), and provided clear direction.

What do you dislike?

Why is this field requiring me to put a value in it?

Back-end configurations.

"Taskray"

What do you like best?

One click to update status, project, reassign, and more. Select one task at a time or perform bulk actions.

What do you dislike?

NO, i will the way taskray functionality works. it has lot of features.

easy to create tasks

"Bunch of features "

What do you like best?

TaskRay has a number of useful features to help a team manage and organize projects and tasks, add files and communicate.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have a good mobile app, it takes a while to load.

Project Management, Team coordination, Tasks management.

"Nice tool"

What do you like best?

Easy UI that allows me to keep track of what I am working on and see what is coming up.

What do you dislike?

I need to use many different views for working on different situations. I can't seem to create a view that can handle many of my needs.

Task management while also gaining visibility into other team members' workloads. We would be able to assign tasks more appropriately and increase efficiency.

TaskRay review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"TaskRay Rocks!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, easy! Is easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Reports can be a bit much to run. Simpler reports.

Tracking the team and projects much easier.

TaskRay review by Consultant

"good functions, a bit slow"

What do you like best?

task group mode

custom colors

checklists

What do you dislike?

why is it so slow?

also, the functions and lists are so unintuitive relative to what they could be

um, update your dumb little factoids that are visible during loads— i know about purple carrots and murders of crows....it's very stale

Recommendations to others considering the product

get support learning all of the functions otherwise it is overwhelming

project management across teams

"Amazing user interface"

What do you like best?

User interface

Easy to customize

Easy reporting

What do you dislike?

the fact that it doesnt integrate with WORKIT app

Onboarding & project management

TaskRay review by <span>Chantal M.</span>
Chantal M.

"Great Product for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

My team uses this to manage tasks, it's amazing!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I actually like the setup of task ray!

Organization.

TaskRay review by Consultant

"Project Management "

What do you like best?

Time Management

Task Breakup

Team views

Task reporting

What do you dislike?

Team collaboration, I create my own views to check the progress of my team members

Project Management for all our client, being a partner and running multiple projects it is always easy to get lost, Task ray never allows you to do that

Executive Sponsor

"TaskRay is a good product for setting up repeatable projects."

What do you like best?

The ability to set up and modify project templates. I also like the timekeeping functionality. The Trickler feature has saved us time. I also like the way you communicate updates to TaskRay within Salesforce (the short videos).

What do you dislike?

I wish improvements were made with greater speed.

Consistency of service delivery.

"Brief Review"

What do you like best?

I like how Taskray allows me to remain organized.

What do you dislike?

There are no features I dislike at this time. The only thing I have a problem with is the load speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do yourself a favor and purchase this software.

I am solving many development issues.

TaskRay review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"UI Friendly"

What do you like best?

the list view i can easily see my teams individual task

What do you dislike?

The UI filter sometimes can get confusion, if tasktray can make it more ui friendly that would be nice

Recommendations to others considering the product

not that pro with taskray yet so cant say any recommendations.

client website updates

TaskRay review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Kanban and Plan Chart Views I also like the assistant as it shows me what I should look out for

What do you dislike?

The connections between Lightning and Taskray are a lot looser than they should be

Project Mgmt

TaskRay review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Best Project Management software for salesforce "

What do you like best?

Ease of Use, Easy to Install, easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

Graphical User Interface can be better and modern.

Project and Task management

Learn more about TaskRay

TaskRay Videos

Learning about TaskRay?

* We monitor all TaskRay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.