TaskRay

TaskRay is the shared to-do list for you and your team in Salesforce. Use it to quickly track, manage, and communicate all of your work.

Work for TaskRay?

Learning about TaskRay?

TaskRay Reviews

Ask TaskRay a Question
Showing 22 TaskRay reviews
TaskRay review by <span>Mort P.</span>
Mort P.

TaskRay is Greeeat!!!

What do you like best?

The best part about TaskRay is that it is 100% Salesforce native. Super easy to install and start using. They also have a great support team to answer all your questions. My favorite view is the Kanban as it allows for quick drag and drop.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to really dislike about TaskRay, but one thing I would like to be able to do is assign a checklist item to a specific team member.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the 14-day test drive and I promise you will find great benefits in this product. They have great support documents and videos to help you understand the best practices for TaskRay.

Using TaskRay to keep projects organized. The clone project is awesome as it allows me to create a template for a project and clone it as needed and make adjustments. Also, I have linked our TaskRay Projects to our Case Management by adding Case fields on our Projects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TaskRay
TaskRay review by <span>Brad C.</span>
Brad C.
Validated Review

Taskray is great

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The Kanban view of my project Tasks and being able to move them from one status to another is really great. This lives right inside of Salesforce.com and can easily interact with my Salesforce.com records.

What do you dislike?

Sharing of the Projects. For a long while there to be able to go in and see information the project you had to have a TaskRay license. This might have changed by now but I know i have not implemented it as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TaskRay is really great and easily customizable. Their support staff and community managers are really helpful if you have any questions or need help setting something up.

Project Management and our Case Management. We were not adequately tracking our Projects and needed something and since we are SFDC Admins TaskRay really worked for us. We liked it so much that we configured our cases to auto create a TaskRay Task under specific Projects for our Case Management also.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Project Management solution do you use?

TaskRay review by <span>Felicia K.</span>
Felicia K.
What do you like best?

One of the best features, in my opinion, is the fact that it is native to Salesforce. This means that you are able to customize the project management tool specifically into what you need for it to be. Another great thing about Taskray is their awesome support specialist. Support tickets are usually handled within an hour. They are also constantly adding new features into Taskray (monthly!) and host a monthly webinar on whats new and training sessions.

What do you dislike?

Although very powerful, It is a little tricky to customize taskray unless you are proficient with salesforce. Since it is built natively into Salesforce, you need to know how to edit within salesforce. They have a huge library on instructions to customize certain stuff though.

Another thing that may pose a problem to companies is that since it is native to salesforce, in order for external stakeholders or clients to see the progress of a particular project, you will either need to pay for an additional salesforce account and taskray license, or create a report in salesforce and export it. Basecamp would be a better product if you are working with clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will not be the software for you if you are using it as a project management with clients.

- Internal project management

- consolidating systems (Salesforce + taskray = happy together)

Consolidating of systems is important to us. With so many different softwares these days, it is hard to get staff to log into each system and update things. By having salesforce and taskray in one software, we are eliminating extra tabs and places that we have to look for more information. You can make different kinds of process and workflow between the two as well!

TaskRay review by <span>Ted H.</span>
Ted H.

Smooth sailing

What do you like best?

The simplicity and modern design. Anyone can pick up on it and get organized quickly. Plus, I like the frequent enhancements.

What do you dislike?

Not much- like Salesforce there are so many options that it is hard to pick a best practice and then train your team to do their work a specific way. I find value in letting people do what works for them, but often the users themselves want very specific direction. It's hard to narrow down 5 options to 1.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the videos.

We run our internal salesforce development team with TaskRay. We can see what is being worked on today and what is in the pipeline. It is good to help management see a roadmap as well.

TaskRay review by User in Internet
What do you like best?

The product is directly integrated with SalesForce, so it's easy for me to flip between opportunities, client tasks, and client projects. We also use the TaskRay project as a lite account management software where we rate our client's health, link primary contacts of the account, etc.

TaskRay has FANTASTIC client support, which I appreciated as I was new to SalesForce when setting up TaskRay. They can also connect you with professional services companies to help you if you want someone else to do everything for you.

What do you dislike?

I wish that TaskRay had more integrations with other services. I've struggled with managing complex implementations within TaskRay. It would be GREAT to be able to integrate with Google Drive.

We also work closely with engineers to an integration with Team Foundation Server would be awesome as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, consider using TaskRay as part of your Client Management Suite. It's VERY inexpensive, considering everything it can do!

Before TaskRay we really struggled with managing all of our client tasks. With TaskRay we have been able to centralize everything in one place.

TaskRay review by User in Computer Software

A cool way to organize projects

Updated On
What do you like best?

TaskRay gives me the ability to keep projects organized and see projects as a whole, but also get more specific into individual tasks within each project. With many view options, you can easily see overdue projects, multiple projects at once, and important information tied to each project. Because it's connected with Salesforce directly, you can easily click into connected Salesforce contacts too.

What do you dislike?

While there are many features for organization and the product is very intuitive, I wish it were easier to navigate from project to project. Sometimes I find it difficult to easily switch from a single project to another single project.

Also, when using TaskRay you cannot have multiple windows open with different page views; I wish this was changed so I can review different page layouts/different projects to compare at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TaskRay is very helpful if you have multiple projects or tasks that you have lost organization on. I recommend using all of the filters and views to keep track of your tasks and utilize the email notifications as well to alert you when projects are overdue.

My company uses TaskRay to manage my onboarding projects for all new clients coming on board. Because there are many projects at one time, TaskRay helps me organization these projects effectively, and let's me sort through tasks to easily show what steps are or aren't being done and makes it really easy to see if every client is going through all the recommended onboarding steps.

Learn more about TaskRay

TaskRay Videos

Learning about TaskRay?

* We monitor all TaskRay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.