Do you work for Taskworld?

Taskworld Reviews

1-50 of 56 total Taskworld reviews

Taskworld Reviews

1-50 of 56 total Taskworld reviews
Taskworld review by Katie M.

"The Best Project Management System We've Used"

What do you like best?

Taskworld is very easy to use. When onboarding new clients, there are hundreds of tasks our team works on simultaneously. We each have a column in TW and can easily drag and drop items into each other's columns. We also use the project chat feature and individual chat features, which replaces Skype chat and Hangouts

What do you dislike?

Comparing Taskworld to our previous project management systems - Slack, Trello, and Basecamp, there is nothing I dislike on Taskworld. I will say that it looks a like more cumbersome at first glance than Basecamp and the switch was a bit rough, but I would never switch back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't rule out using Taskworld until you try it for at least 90 days. Our transition from Basecamp was hard on a lot of our team but it's SO much better than Basecamp and serves our business needs better.

Taskworld gives our entire telecommuting team real-time information of who's working on what and when. It connects the dots and save a lot of emails and checking in.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thank you so much Katie. What a wonderful review, we really appreciate it :-)

Taskworld review by Britany K.
Certified Coach
Professional Training & Coaching

"The great tools for our task."

What do you like best?

I will control all my teammembers in one place. Better to make tasks for our ideas, set proper dates and control their progress using on-line boards. Make your tasks by adding tags and colored sticker to them. I can save my time on follow-up report by knowing who has seen the task made by me.

What do you dislike?

Never had a problem with solving problems and manage my task. I can say that platform working well and always gives a strong help as we want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software which really will give you the big opportunity how to resolve your problems which came at work. You will have the better chance power packed features and smooth design which will always guarantee a higher level of productive.

We can save or work time in sorting out how to organize workflows with the automated pattern. That platform made for us and gives to us development and a great way to work in sprints. Always helps us to creat our beautiful projects that engage people from other departments.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thanks a lot Britany for such a wonderful review :-)

Taskworld review by Clint B.
Frontend Developer
Insurance

"Just what I wanted - better than Trello"

What do you like best?

Integrated timeline (that automatically generates from tasks) and combined dashboard were the two major features that drew me away from Trello. Once I was in though, lots of little features really impressed me such as seeing subtasks within a main task on the column view, ability to assign start and end dates and built in analytics to name a few. Taskworld is also really reasonably priced compared to some of the other enterprise options.

What do you dislike?

Really nitpicking here, but I wish there was an integration with Harvest for time tracking. Also I wish there was a way to reduce the width of the columns or a collapsed view. The horizontal list view doesn't quite do the trick. Also I wish the comments were just at the bottom of the task and not a separate tab. That would make it easier to scan for updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need something more than Trello but not as robust/configurable as Jira. Perfect for small businesses or freelancers.

Managing larger on-going projects that have varying durations and team members.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

That's a great review full of helpful insights for our team. Thanks a lot Clint.

Taskworld review by Zane P.
Corporate Finance Advisor
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great way to manage our projects."

What do you like best?

I like that I can create and organize working routine much better than ever. I really enjoy to plan quality projects and control all progress and invest it in clever business solution.

What do you dislike?

If be honest, the program is great and has a wonderful way of working tools. But to use interface are not so easy as I thought. As for me, I would like to have a much easy way of use that program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have all your communication is fully secured. The platform will always keep an eye on all of your tasks or projects, filters those by status and saves them in a centralized in information space from where you will have access history at any time. I recommend it to you.

At our work, we can be sure there are no delays or ignored customer, or mess in an email. Also, it is a great way of using that platform as on this software is available in a few languages. Gives to us more opportunity to work effective and make sure way to add sense to our investment.

Taskworld review by Administrator

" Without a doubt the taskworld is the best management platform."

What do you like best?

easy to use, complete and functional. The application works perfectly, I can access any document and request information from my assistant, make corrections anywhere and any time through the cell phone.

Taskworld accelerated our project deliveries and increased our quality control.

What do you dislike?

This is not a complaint it is just a suggestion. The task comes with a fixed format, such as location, set date and etc, I think it would be better if we could edit this information, change the names. In my work it would make more sense to change location by the name of the federal institution that I depend on for each type of project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I just suggest to my friends and colleagues to make use of the free trial, in this period of experience they will realize how easy, organized and even fun your work will be. I'm sure that in the first 15 days they will already be addicted to the ease of management available right in front of you.

My projects depend on reports issued by federal and state institutions, these reports are not sent by email are delivered personally, for this reason we lost a lot of time in having access to information, often these institutions are out of town. With the taskworld app we were able to photograph the reports and directly attach the task of each collaborator, creating a deadline alert. With this new form of management we are able to deliver our projects with at least 3 days in advance.

The ability to create alerts and ease of communication made our work easier. Project management now works in sync.

Simply perfect

Taskworld review by Traci S.
Partner
Wine and Spirits
(Myself Only)

"Finally...task///project management that is useful and affordable!"

What do you like best?

FIRST, I love that Taskworld has a membership for a small business at a reasonable price that allows full access to all of its features!! I am a freelancer. so have no other team members and one of my largest frustrations with many of the other task programs out there is they only offer entry at 5 members, otherwise you only have access to a small number of features. So frustrating!!

I do love the functionality of Taskworld, i can track dates, comments, add files, sort by different criteria and the interface is simple and clean so it's not too distracting.

What do you dislike?

There are some features i would add, more control over the "project folder" / features and more features in the sub projects. But i haven't come across too many issues with use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!!

I juggle about 15-20 active projects at a time, Taskworld helps me keep all large and small tasks organized and delivered on time.

Taskworld review by Donny L.
Organizational Strategist
Accounting

"Helps me get organized"

What do you like best?

I love the clean and user-friendly interface. It was easy to train the team, literally just took a few minutes to explain them how things work. As an accounting team, we collaborate quite a bit on different projects and growth related goals and this tool helped keep everyone accountable and on task.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit pricey, especially if you have a large team. I would recommend the free single user version 100%, but when it comes to teams make sure that you have workflows in mind to fully utilize its collaboration features. I was also surprised to find out that you can only have one workspace, especially since we bought everyone an account, so we had to use a little creativity to use the same workspace and splitting projects in different folders to manage what is personal and what is work related.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Opening up more workspaces, especially when a team purchased monthly licenses for all its users.

Again. as an accounting team, we collaborate quite a bit on different projects and growth related goals and this tool helped keep everyone accountable and on task. While we do use a different project management tool, even though it was built specifically for accounting - - the user interface was cluttered and projects can slip by easily. With taskworld, the managers are notified when projects are overdue or becoming due, and this was one of the features that made us consider Taskworld.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thank you so much for such a great review Donny. We really appreciate it.

We've been getting requests for having a plan with multiple workspaces and are seriously considering it. We'll keep you updated :-)

Taskworld review by Igor B.
CEO
Entertainment

"Run your company with a single app"

What do you like best?

I've tried many, many apps to run my company. Finally, I've found Taskworld on Product Hunt and it was love at first sight. For me, it's Trello + Asana + Slack + Instagantt combined in a single, beautiful app.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. There's is only one thing that I miss (and forces me to use another app for this need), which is a day planner. Every morning I like to plan what my day is going to look like. So I open Taskworld and my calendar (used to use any.do and getplan.co) and block my tasks throughout my day. I would love to do that inside Taskworld: a day view similar to Google Calendar where I could drag my tasks and block dedicated times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using Taskworld not only for task management, but for everything you would do in Trello, Asana, and Slack combined.

Centralize planning, management, and communication into a single tool.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thank you so much Igor. Your review made our day :-)

Taskworld review by Mackenzie H.
Advancement Coordinator
Fund-Raising
(Myself Only)

"More in-depth version of Trello"

What do you like best?

I love the ability have checklists within an item (just wish I could put deadline dates on those too!). It's very intuitive to use, and i appreciate the different organizational views. It helps my prioritize by deadline. The metrics associated also show the areas that I'm coming in behind on so that I know if I will need additional time on similar upcoming projects.

What do you dislike?

I wish i could put deadlines on to check list items. Almost all of my projects are made up of smaller projects made up of smaller tasks which i put into the checklist. I'm finding that not being able to put deadlines on those small tasks makes me more stressed when i realize none of them are complete when the deadline for the larger project comes up

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add deadline options to project checklists

I'm solving inefficiencies with my team and it serves as a reminder to myself to keep projects movings, and is a safe space to store commentary about status of projects.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

That's some great feedback Mackenzie! We really appreciate it. Your suggestion about having due dates for checklist items is quite interesting and I'll directly share it with our product team.

Taskworld review by Turner W.
Co-Founder
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Taskworld is useful but clunky"

What do you like best?

The fact that TW is multilayered is the best part. Being able to chat one on one, within a project, and within a task is useful. It's flexible enough to allow each of our employees use it how they want.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a lot of bugs, which I always try to report, and which are always followed up on, but it does get in the way time to time. The tech people who respond to these inquiries are great but the account management person assigned to us has been short with me on at least two occasions. Once was because I didn't inform her that we had added an additional employee t our account. Isn't it reasonable to assume that's her job and/or the app would charge us automatically?

We use the tool mainly for internal communication, and due dates. As the Director, it's useful for me to keep track of what everyone is working on.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thank you for your feedback Turner. I am glad to know that you're finding Taskworld useful and will share your thoughts with the entire team. You're right, while introducing some big updates, we encountered a few bugs. As you mentioned, our team is always trying to solve them on priority. We'll keep improving the process. That's why your feedback is really encouraging.

Taskworld review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"An Organization Freak's Dream"

What do you like best?

I find Taskworld extremely user friendly and easy to understand/use. I love that all my tasks and projects are organized and sorted for me, and I can easily move them around, change dates, assign them to colleagues, and click a little check mark when they're complete (which is so satisfying). I find it very helpful that I can use a timer to track the amount of time I spend on projects, rather than just relying on my memory. Sometimes we lose track of time when we're busy working. It's also great that I can access Taskworld from anywhere via the app. This has proven to be especially helpful to my colleagues and I when we are out at video/photoshoots or when we're working from home. I also like that I can peek at my tasks from my phone when I'm at the gym in the evening, to get an expectation of what the following day will look like for me at work. Further, I love that my colleagues and I are able to access everyone's tasks and schedules to see how heavy everyone's workloads are and assess if projects can or need to be moved around. All around, Taskworld has improved organization, accessibility to the database, and efficiency within our company substantially.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when I click into a project task, then click back, it takes me to the screen where I see all of the current projects. This is a pain for the way my company has set up Taskworld as our project database. I'm also not a huge fan of the updated look of the Projects page, as I found the previous layout much easier to work with. Our company uses Taskworld to go over all current projects with each client in alphabetical order during our internal meetings and the updated design makes this difficult in comparison to the old look--but maybe I just need to better adjust to change.

We all have a better understanding of the time it takes to complete projects, since we can use the timer. This lets me know areas I can improve my time in and have a greater understanding of how much time I require to complete specific tasks and projects.

Taskworld review by Mayra N.
Social Media Specialist

"Do your job faster and better"

What do you like best?

The program is so simple and understandable in use. It has everything necessary for productive work. Our team repeatedly used the function of free seminars. We also participated in free seminars by Taskworld. It's also easy to contact the support team, they answered me pretty quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are problems with the mobile application, but not often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My opinion is that this program will really help you in your work to be more organized and keep everything under control.

This service helps organize and control work in the team. It allows us to track problematic elements in our projects and helps to track the time that is spent on the task and stimulates employees to be the first and do their work faster and better than others.

Taskworld review by Glenn B.
Project Manager

"Greatest one, well done!"

What do you like best?

I like because i really can focus on what is important for me. Filter information to get exactly what I need and focus on priority. To produce tasks, get updates and reply to messages from the joy of my inbox.

What do you dislike?

About dislike.It's not with me.So really i dont have so big issue to complain or just writing bad notice. To complaine its much easy than to make it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like that software and I would Like to recommend to use. Platform help myself and the entire my team get organized. I'm happy to have it. Now I can say just use it.

Work with this platform bring clearness to cooperation in team and arrange everyone towards a common purpose. Let you to catch problems before they crop up.

Taskworld review by Jerold  B.
Marketing Manager

"To focus on important things."

What do you like best?

The great platform. With her help, I have more time to focus on my project. At first, I give priority to more important things. I know better on what to start work. Good that I use it.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I dislike that program. The very good solution at work. For all working team very easy to use. All program are around you. Good support service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just one word which I can say. Wonderful. Really wonderful and powerful tools. You will work with big desire. Everything to make your day organized. Very good to work with it.

Wonderful for all working team. Helps us to work more productive. We are more cooperative with each other. We are all going to our towards a general purpose.

Taskworld review by Elizabeth L.
Executive Director - Fairchild Medical Center Foundation
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Taskworld Keeps Me on Task"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite features of Taskworld is being able to set weekly, monthly and even annual recurring tasks. This helps me to "set it and forget it... until I need it." The benefit is important tasks don't fall through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

I don't like receiving reminders of upcoming tasks on Sundays. I wish I could set it to send me those reminders on Friday afternoon or Monday morning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you manage multiple projects for your business or organization, Taskworld is a wonderful tool to help you stay on top of many things at once.

I just stepped in to a position where my predecessor had been there for 15 years. Being able to set up Taskworld for each project I manage has been key to starting off on the right foot.

Taskworld review by Carlos Alberto D.
Gerente de área

"TASKWORLD"

What do you like best?

It has an interactive board that makes it easy to observe the information that is required and specified, also very convenient for assigning tasks to more than one person. You can also assign each point of the list separately. It has a calendar that can be synchronized with OS X, Outlook, and Google. calendar and templates save time when creating workflows

What do you dislike?

Although it is a very useful tool, it can be said that its interface is too simple and has a limited customization of the boards

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a great 15-day free trial version available if you first want to try software that offers unlimited functionality packages for fast-developing companies

Projects are managed as a set of tasks and you can convert related projects into a group project

Taskworld review by Greg H.

"Simple, Powerful, and great Customer Support!"

What do you like best?

I really like how each project, or card, can have individual deadlines, progress, and comments. Assigning users to each project, or card, is easy and it makes sense. The ability to measure the completion of tasks based on difficulty is a great tool as well!

What do you dislike?

Users have to be assigned to the project in order to be assigned a card inside the project. Can't have multiple deadlines per card.

We have been able successfully keep our various departments in sync through Project status, deadlines, etc, as well as seeing a visual timeline schedule with them Taskworld Gantt Chart view.

Taskworld review by Administrator in Internet

"Great tool, some improvement needed"

What do you like best?

- The timeline view

- The view of all team load in term of number of attributed task (missing the number of attributed points).

- The view of all pending task. This is great to know what's late, what's coming up and more to ask people where the task is at some point.

- The "points" attributed to a task

- Definitely the tasklist is one of the best things

- Notifications by email, on the interface or on the mobile app

What do you dislike?

- Points attributed to a task should add up for each user, allowing managers to see what's the current workload of their employee

- Chat is a bit slow

- Interface is a bit slow

- Mobile app often can't connect to the platform

- Can't give a project email for task creation to client since only users of the project can send mail to it

- The notification email our employee receive when we attribute a task do not contain the description we included.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No specific recommandation.

We had no previous view of the workload of our employee. This is why we chose taskworld.

Right now it's a bit early to know if it changed a lot thanks to it but we are already more efficient in our work.

We also are managing our employee holidays with this tool and the timeline view helps us to see if we have enough ressources on a specific day or period.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thank you so much for your feedback. It's interesting how you use Taskworld to manage holidays of your employees. That's one use case that even we didn't think of :-)

I'll share your feedback directly with our Product Team.

Taskworld review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Intuitive project management software"

What do you like best?

Taskworld has an intuitive interface with tasks that can be organized by projects, tasklists and individual tasks. I love that it sends me daily email reminders and that I also can send emails directly to Taskworld. It works across devices and has just about every feature I need without cluttering the work space or making everything too small. I am a big fan of this program.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have found nothing to dislike about the program. I have on several occasions sent them suggestions for additional features, which then have been added a couple of months later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Taskworld keeps your projects organized and helps you stay on track.

As a registrar at a school, I have many different projects and tasks that need to be completed throughout the year. Taskworld helps me stay on top of everything I need to do. It has truly made me more efficient.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Wow! Thanks a lot for such a stellar review. This is going straight to the inbox of all our team mates :-D

Taskworld review by Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Good but not great"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to combine many of the features of the best in breed chat and project management tools into one platform.

What do you dislike?

The software is clunky and definitely not as polished as some of the more well known brands. Data sync is not always reliable between the web app and the mobile app. They need to have a native desktop app. Using the browser all of the time is troublesome and push notifications don’t work well at all. Also, there are no audible notifications with the web app and calendar sync does not work. The support on the software from Taskworld has been less than spectacular. There are no super admin features so if someone posts something that needs to be deleted, there is no way without the original poster deleting it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep looking. There is better software out there.

We have a remote team dispersersed throughout the world. We needed a chat platform similar to Slack and project management tools similar to Trello. We also needed the project management to aggregate tasking so that users could see their tasks across all of the projects. The core funtionality works for these purposes.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

We're really sorry about your experience. Due to extraordinarily high traffic in the last few weeks, we had to scale our servers. This led to a few performance issues. However, that's still no excuse and we completely understand that. All's been taken care of. We'll manage such issues in a better way in future.

Taskworld review by Bertus S.

"Helps us manage our law practise"

What do you like best?

It's an easy way of keeping track of all our cases in a busy litigation practice.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit clumsy/bulky in certain respects, but it never really frustrates me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has all the features of Trello etc. but the "overview" section and a few other features just make it a more structured program for keeping track of everything that's going on.

It has very limited integration with other apps, which is frustrating, but they seem to be working on that and they are quick to respond if you make suggestions for how to improve their product..

Keeping track of hundreds of ongoing court cases.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

It's always exciting for us to see how people use Taskworld. Keeping track of court cases is probably one of the most interesting examples we've seen lately :-)

Thank you so much for your review. I will share it directly with our product team.

Cheers,

Taskworld review by Emily J.

"Excellent Program That Brought Accountability to y Contractors"

What do you like best?

I love the screenshots that Taskworld takes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program slows my computer startup process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to keep track of what the people who work outside of the office are doing with the time they bill you, then this is the perfect product! It's affordable, easy to use and a must have!

Taskworld brought accountability to the people who work for me away from the office. Because of the screenshots and the measurements of activity I can feel confident that what i pay my employees is for actual time worked. Taskworld has made it easier to manage interns, contract laborers and more. It was a game changer for our business. HIGHLY Recommend them!

Taskworld review by Administrator in Higher Education

"Very helpful tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the filtering and tagging feature. I'm able to tag certain tasks across projects that are related, i.e., graphic design tasks, and filter them out when I'm speaking to our design contractor. I am then able to run through the list of all the tasks on their plate, even though they are categorized within different projects. I also like being able to filter completed tasks so I know how all my time has been spent.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could edit completion dates of tasks. I don't always have the opportunity to access Taskworld in real time, so when I'm updating my to do list and checking things off, I'd like to include the actual completion date rather than the date automatically populating. It would give me a more accurate account of how my work it getting done.

Being able to get a more holistic view of everything everyone is working on. Breaking down silos.

Taskworld review by Mo P.
CEO, Co-Founder

"Tried using Taskworld as an alternative to Trello"

What do you like best?

I really like the flexibility and ability view and manage multiple boards in a single view. I also really liked the ability to add high res image previews into the cards, which helped us with a lot of our design/UX tasks. Finally, I LOVED the overall timeline view where I could see all tasks in one view along with due dates, who's responsible, etc.

What do you dislike?

It was sometimes a bit slow when I used it and I had some issues with the iOS app which was critical for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really well thought out solution.

Just get more organized for myself internally and also be able to delegate tasks to my team and keep everybody on the same page.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thanks a lot for your review Mo. Our entire team really appreciates it. I'll share your feedback directly with our mobile team.

Cheers :-)

Taskworld review by Administrator in Banking

"Almost Perfect"

What do you like best?

Taskworld has an easy to use interface where you don't have to be a Project Manager by profession to be able to use it. This helps when you're working in a team with multiple disciplines and various experience levels.

The dash board is very well thought out and helps give an indication of the health of your projects & tasks,

There are constant updates being done to the platform which shows that the team is working hard to improve it's functionality and adding new features.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the Gantt chart become more detailed with milestones and dependencies.

Also some customization in the dashboard charts would be beneficial.

And I would like to see a budget tracker implemented into the projects settings

Recommendations to others considering the product

Where Taskworld lacks in customization. It makes up for it in ease of use and a well thought out UI.

I highly recommend going for the trial version first to determine if it's right for you.

As a project manager, TW helped me a lot in organizing my projects and help me keep track of my daily tasks,

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

This is really great feedback. It's both encouraging and motivating :-)

Task dependencies are on our roadmap for this year. We are working on adding more power to our Project Timeline. Thanks a lot again for your review.

Taskworld review by User

"I finally have a way to organize everything I need to. "

What do you like best?

I love that I can break down larger projects into small tasks and then have a checklist to further breakdown that task.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd like to see is 'deadlines' for the individual items on the checklist. Otherwise, I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you feel like you have a thousand Post-It notes reminding you have various tasks to complete (like I did), this is a great way to organize everything and see what you need to do, which will help prioritize things. I work alone, but I can totally see how creating and sharing tasks could be of huge benefit to a group or team working together. I also love that the app means I can create issues and be reminded of them wherever I am.

I've formally opened my business this year, and as any start-up person can tell you, it's like fighting a Hydra. Every task I crossed off created two more, and a plain To-Do list was insufficient to what I needed. TaskWorld let me organize my items into tasks and projects, which made it much easier to see what I had to do and when.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

We are gonna fight Hydra together :-)

What a great review! This really made our day. I am so glad that Taskworld is helping your business.

Due dates for checklist items is a great suggestion. I will directly convey it to our product team.

Cheers and thanks again!

Taskworld review by Michael T.
Managing Partner
Internet

"Trello + Teamwork.com = Taskworld"

What do you like best?

The ability to view tasks in a fly out allows me to still see the task list.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I have to create a card to add files and or notes. I just want to upload them to the files section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ability to upload files without creating a card, ability to comment on checklist items, nested cards

organization, timekeeping & deadlines.

Taskworld review by Sukit H.
Business Operations Associate
Apparel & Fashion

"Taskworld reduce my huge excel work"

What do you like best?

All my project have very complex timeline and tracking it in excel is very painful. With Task world it's very easy without any formula .

What do you dislike?

It would be great if it can have calculation field or mini excel in it

- Breakdown the process

- Increase communication efficiency

- Easier to follow up something you have forgotten

Taskworld review by Fiona W.

"Easy to use and flexible"

What do you like best?

I can change the format of the projects to suit each individually. It is far more flexible than the other solutions I tried.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps a fresher format, rounded boxes for example.

Time recording without the hassle.

Taskworld review by Abby W.
Development Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Taskworld is an Amazing Tool!"

What do you like best?

I have used Taskworld in my last 2 jobs and just LOVE it! I've never been so organized and I owe it all to Taskworld. The platform is super user friendly and easily notifies me when something is "past due". I highly recommend this work tool to all organizations of any size!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really...it's perfect for my line of work, which is non-profit funding.

It has made me SUPER organized and relieved me of a lot of stress and worry with work.

Taskworld review by Br William N.
Friar
Religious Institutions

"Good - but maybe I am too old"

What do you like best?

Very good customer support. Usually reply in 24 hours - or less. Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version has stopped working on my iPad and iPhone (which are "too old" that do not run iOS 10) so I have to use the web version. This is such a disappointment.

Organizing my daily schedule

Taskworld review by Dalton M.

"Very handy in the workplace"

What do you like best?

Ability to track who is work on what and at what stage/sub-task they're working on.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit restrictive for some users

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful for managment persons overseeing medium to large products or projects

Working for a small company, the benefits of prioritizing some tasks over others is immensely helpful. Plus having all the necessary tasks that need to be done and in what order also allows us to transition from task to task much easier than trying to remember it all.

Taskworld review by Johan M.
Lead operation manager
Internet

"Useful product"

What do you like best?

The customer service seems to be there for us.

What do you dislike?

The way we submit ideas for evolution doesn't allow us to receive feedback about it: more generally we don't know what new features TW is working on and we discover new features in the product itself.

Organizing work between several people.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thanks a lot for your feedback Johan. You're right, usually we never announce features until they are fully implemented. After reading your feedback I had a chat with Josh, our Head of Support and we think it can be interesting to share features in development with our users. We might come up with something like that in near future.

I really appreciate your comments :-)

Taskworld review by Leonardo C.
Diretor Executivo

"Plataforma Incrível"

What do you like best?

A plataforma é direta no assunto!

Preciso apenas gerir as minhas tasks!

What do you dislike?

O gantt nao é bom! Muito confuso e estranho para se trabalhar

Recommendations to others considering the product

Só vai!

Gestao de projetos

Taskworld review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Finally found what I want in a project management software. "

What do you like best?

I love the way conversations happen. I can chat with a colleague generally as a messenger or chat specifically on a relevant task. Everything is just set out intuitively.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see completed tasks once completed, but I might be in the minority with this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just dive in and play around. Set up dummy projects to learn which settings to adopt.

Keeping a close on our workload and not 'dropping any balls' as the saying goes.

Taskworld review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Taskworld has become an essential tool for our creative company."

What do you like best?

The best part of Taskworld, for a creative like me, is the ability to separate things by project and easily move them around. My brain doesn't work with spreadsheets and this is a simpler way for me to organize things by due dates and have the calendar, too.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could color code my Project Groups. This would make it easier to find stuff. Also, I wish each project had the Project Group that it falls under listed when I am looking at my dashboard. Sometimes I do not label them with the client that they are for and then I can't remember which PG they are for...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even a creative can use it!

Due dates. Project management.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

That's really useful feedback. Our product team will love to read it. I am directly sharing it with them.

Thank you so much for being part of the Taskworld family. We really appreciate it :-)

Cheers,

Taskworld review by jerome S.
Cluster general manager
Hospitality

"Good team reactivity, good project but unstable system. I am never sure if I can trust 100%. "

What do you like best?

Team reactivity

Usefulness of the tool

Adaptable

Regular tool Improvement

What do you dislike?

Time line to be developed. It is necessary to see full project time line and print it when driving à project.

2 crashes during the period, too many bugs along the way. I feel like a Guinée pig paying the test.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good tool, easy to use and improving all the time.

It is improving team coordination during the hotel opening. Reduced number of meeting.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Hello Jerome,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad that Taskworld helps you in hotel openings and reducing meetings.

We are really sorry for the recent downtime. We were scaling our servers last month to match increased usage. However, that's no excuse and we'll handle it much better moving forward.

Thanks again for supporting us and giving us unadulterated feedback.

Taskworld review by Administrator

"Taskworld user"

What do you like best?

Great team functionality and ability to follow a task.

What do you dislike?

Bad universal search options. Cannot easily search for keywords in closed tasks, etc. Cannot easily search for uploaded documents by document name or keyword.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good - still needs better search, but I think they are working on it, and I think you should give Taskworld a shot. I like the user interface.

Great task management. Good team workflow. Better efficiency.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thank you so much for your feedback. This really helps us in prioritization. I will share your thoughts on Global Search directly with our Product Team.

Taskworld review by Agency

"Great Program, Not Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

TaskWorld makes it really easy to connect with my team members and make sure we are all on track.

What do you dislike?

TaskWorld does not communicate well when things go wrong. It was down for a whole week, and we lost critical time and money because of it, but there was no communication throughout the process. They also release updates with no warning.

TaskWorld is easy to use and it is very nice that there is a mobile app for our team members that are always on the go, out of the offie.

Taskworld review by User

"Taskworld helps me to manage my daily business"

What do you like best?

I like best the possibilities to strukture and sort within the projects and tasks.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the delays when I click active items. Sometimes I have to wait a second or more until I can see an action. But may be that is a problem of my internet connection.

I solve my daily tasks and little projects which can be administrated by tasklists. For big problems I use Merlin.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

We are currently working on adding multiple server locations around the world to boost speed no matter where you are. This will eliminate any delays that you might have experienced on rare occasions.

Cheers,

Taskworld review by Karl F.

"Great Functionality and UI"

What do you like best?

I think the Taskworld UI is one of the best available for task/project management applications. Having both a web and app based platform is nice, as I need to manage my projects from numerous locations.

What do you dislike?

Need Google Calendar integration, so I can see all my meetings and task due dates from a single location.

Marketing campaigns, company initiatives.

Taskworld review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Task World helps keep everyone on Task"

What do you like best?

The ability to share tasks with co-workers especially on shared projects

What do you dislike?

That you can't refresh the same tab each morning, you have to open a new one a visit the site again otherwise you won't get all of your notifications

our team works from home pretty often so this has helped keep us all on the sam page even when we are working from different locations at different times.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

We are big fans of remote work here at Taskworld as well. So, it's great to see your team using Taskworld to work remotely :-)

Your feedback is quite helpful. I'll share it with our entire team.

Thanks a lot :-)