Taskworld

Taskworld

Improving how the world collaborates - one task at a time. Taskworld is a work collaboration platform for everyone.

Work for Taskworld?

Learning about Taskworld?

Taskworld Reviews

Ask Taskworld a Question
Showing 47 Taskworld reviews
Taskworld review by <span>Katie M.</span>
Katie M.

The Best Project Management System We've Used

What do you like best?

Taskworld is very easy to use. When onboarding new clients, there are hundreds of tasks our team works on simultaneously. We each have a column in TW and can easily drag and drop items into each other's columns. We also use the project chat feature and individual chat features, which replaces Skype chat and Hangouts

What do you dislike?

Comparing Taskworld to our previous project management systems - Slack, Trello, and Basecamp, there is nothing I dislike on Taskworld. I will say that it looks a like more cumbersome at first glance than Basecamp and the switch was a bit rough, but I would never switch back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't rule out using Taskworld until you try it for at least 90 days. Our transition from Basecamp was hard on a lot of our team but it's SO much better than Basecamp and serves our business needs better.

Taskworld gives our entire telecommuting team real-time information of who's working on what and when. It connects the dots and save a lot of emails and checking in.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Taskworld
Taskworld review by <span>Britany K.</span>
Britany K.

The great tools for our task.

What do you like best?

I will control all my teammembers in one place. Better to make tasks for our ideas, set proper dates and control their progress using on-line boards. Make your tasks by adding tags and colored sticker to them. I can save my time on follow-up report by knowing who has seen the task made by me.

What do you dislike?

Never had a problem with solving problems and manage my task. I can say that platform working well and always gives a strong help as we want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software which really will give you the big opportunity how to resolve your problems which came at work. You will have the better chance power packed features and smooth design which will always guarantee a higher level of productive.

We can save or work time in sorting out how to organize workflows with the automated pattern. That platform made for us and gives to us development and a great way to work in sprints. Always helps us to creat our beautiful projects that engage people from other departments.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Taskworld review by <span>Clint B.</span>
Clint B.

Just what I wanted - better than Trello

What do you like best?

Integrated timeline (that automatically generates from tasks) and combined dashboard were the two major features that drew me away from Trello. Once I was in though, lots of little features really impressed me such as seeing subtasks within a main task on the column view, ability to assign start and end dates and built in analytics to name a few. Taskworld is also really reasonably priced compared to some of the other enterprise options.

What do you dislike?

Really nitpicking here, but I wish there was an integration with Harvest for time tracking. Also I wish there was a way to reduce the width of the columns or a collapsed view. The horizontal list view doesn't quite do the trick. Also I wish the comments were just at the bottom of the task and not a separate tab. That would make it easier to scan for updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need something more than Trello but not as robust/configurable as Jira. Perfect for small businesses or freelancers.

Managing larger on-going projects that have varying durations and team members.

Taskworld review by <span>Zane P.</span>
Zane P.

Great way to manage our projects.

What do you like best?

I like that I can create and organize working routine much better than ever. I really enjoy to plan quality projects and control all progress and invest it in clever business solution.

What do you dislike?

If be honest, the program is great and has a wonderful way of working tools. But to use interface are not so easy as I thought. As for me, I would like to have a much easy way of use that program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have all your communication is fully secured. The platform will always keep an eye on all of your tasks or projects, filters those by status and saves them in a centralized in information space from where you will have access history at any time. I recommend it to you.

At our work, we can be sure there are no delays or ignored customer, or mess in an email. Also, it is a great way of using that platform as on this software is available in a few languages. Gives to us more opportunity to work effective and make sure way to add sense to our investment.

Taskworld review by <span>Traci S.</span>
Traci S.

Finally...task///project management that is useful and affordable!

What do you like best?

FIRST, I love that Taskworld has a membership for a small business at a reasonable price that allows full access to all of its features!! I am a freelancer. so have no other team members and one of my largest frustrations with many of the other task programs out there is they only offer entry at 5 members, otherwise you only have access to a small number of features. So frustrating!!

I do love the functionality of Taskworld, i can track dates, comments, add files, sort by different criteria and the interface is simple and clean so it's not too distracting.

What do you dislike?

There are some features i would add, more control over the "project folder" / features and more features in the sub projects. But i haven't come across too many issues with use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!!

I juggle about 15-20 active projects at a time, Taskworld helps me keep all large and small tasks organized and delivered on time.

Taskworld review by <span>Donny L.</span>
Donny L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Helps me get organized

What do you like best?

I love the clean and user-friendly interface. It was easy to train the team, literally just took a few minutes to explain them how things work. As an accounting team, we collaborate quite a bit on different projects and growth related goals and this tool helped keep everyone accountable and on task.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit pricey, especially if you have a large team. I would recommend the free single user version 100%, but when it comes to teams make sure that you have workflows in mind to fully utilize its collaboration features. I was also surprised to find out that you can only have one workspace, especially since we bought everyone an account, so we had to use a little creativity to use the same workspace and splitting projects in different folders to manage what is personal and what is work related.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Opening up more workspaces, especially when a team purchased monthly licenses for all its users.

Again. as an accounting team, we collaborate quite a bit on different projects and growth related goals and this tool helped keep everyone accountable and on task. While we do use a different project management tool, even though it was built specifically for accounting - - the user interface was cluttered and projects can slip by easily. With taskworld, the managers are notified when projects are overdue or becoming due, and this was one of the features that made us consider Taskworld.

Learn more about Taskworld

Taskworld Videos

Taskworld Downloads

Learning about Taskworld?

* We monitor all Taskworld reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.