tawk.to

tawk.to is a free live chat app that lets you monitor and chat with visitors on your website or from a free customizable page

Work for tawk.to?

Learning about tawk.to?

tawk.to Reviews

Showing 36 tawk.to reviews
tawk.to review by <span>V C.</span>
V C.

"best free livechat software"

What do you like best?

We had before other livechat software, but a paid one, also great,

But i wanted to try some other soft that are free. Tried a lot, so far this is the best one on the market.

I do use it on our main domain and other microsites. Customer service is also great, they do like to support. Best why i did swtich off to this chat is because i like the motto of the CEO, why to pay for a soft to speak with your own web visitors.

What do you dislike?

I dont like the windows application, i contacted them and they reply me that they are still working one a new updated. So far its buggy and i need to use a webpage, that is not very comfortable when you working with more tabs opened

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes. if you have a small budget for any other software. Please try this one, as this is amazing.

A lot of visitors like to live chat with a real human. SO this is the easiest way to reply to their questions.

Sales departement also has this software installed in case i am busy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about tawk.to
tawk.to review by <span>José Antonio S.</span>
José Antonio S.

"Great and free live chat app"

What do you like best?

It offers all its features for free, without limits. Also, it's really easy to configure and customize which is great.

You would expect the features to be sub par vs similar paid apps, but they are not, they do what they are supposed to do in a really good way.

This is the right tool if you want a simple, yet powerful live chat + ticket system on your websites to improve your business, as you will be able to start conversations with potential customers at the right time to help them make a decision, but also, you will be more available to the current ones, improving your relationship.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I think that it's a really good tool, but it could increase the number of native integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free (you only pay if you want to remove the branding) so give it a try, you won't regret it. It's perfect if you are looking for something simple that provides results.

I'm improving my support with live chat, and also increasing my sales as I'm able to address any doubts or questions by potential clients.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

tawk.to review by <span>Rangga S.</span>
Rangga S.

"Best Free Full Featured Live Chat Software"

What do you like best?

Tawk.to is ease to use and you can start using it without any hassle. The most important thing is it's completely free

What do you dislike?

The software works great but the user interface is outdated. The developer said that it's on their roadmap. So, let's hope that they will make tawk.to appearance better

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have small budget for full feature live chat software, try tawk.to, it's totally free. Pay small amount of money and you will be able to use your own brand

As a company that serves many public services, live chat software is very helpful in the speed and effectiveness in serving customers. Tawk.to is one of the best live chat software which we don't have to pay anything to fully use it

tawk.to review by <span>Chantelle R.</span>
Chantelle R.

"Great inexpensive option for Live chat"

What do you like best?

I love that there is an accompanying app that I can use to chat with potential customers when I'm not at my desk. I am using the free plan and still able to customize it with my brand's colors and make it look like mine. It really is convenient and my visitors have said that it makes the website look so much more professional.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about it so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering tawk.to and shopping around with other live chat applications, I would definitely recommend giving tawk.to a try. I chose tawk.to because of the pricing but I stayed with tawk.to for the convenience.

Using tawk.to has allowed me to chat with my potential customers right away. It makes my brand look more human and not like a big agency that doesn't care about them.

tawk.to review by <span>Dax G.</span>
Dax G.

"Free and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how you can create specific introductions to specific groups of people. I am a huge fan of how their chat set up is. It is very easy to take multiple chats and if I wanted to I could do it on the go with their mobile app.

What do you dislike?

In the past you were able to send exe files but for security reasons that has been removed. I really liked being able to send those files, it removed a step of getting my files to the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great place to start if you are looking to reach out to your web clients

We are able to reach out to our customers and potential customers on our website. We provide support to those who would otherwise communicate through email.

tawk.to review by <span>Kristopher J.</span>
Kristopher J.

"Full of features for free!"

What do you like best?

Although there are premium add-ons available, the free product is a fully usable service. Multiple agents, and even multiple sites can be configured without incurring any costs. There are additional features that I played with, but are not actively using such as the built-in ticket system and offline messaging.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing I dislike about it so far. I could complain about having to pay for premium add-ons such as the ability to remove branding, but in reality, I'm more amazed at all it comes with at the free price level and think the premiums are worth it for larger companies who need to offer more customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try! You can have multiple agents and multiple properties/sites, you can even assign agents to certain sites. These sites/properties could be different websites altogether, or could be different departments you want to track separately. There's built-in ticket and offline message functionality although I'm not personally using those features, but it's included for FREE.

Being able to offer instant support without a customer needing to pick up the phone has been great. Even showing the live chat available icon has been enough to sway some customer sales because they know it's easy to reach someone without making a phone call or waiting for an email response.

Learning about tawk.to?

* We monitor all tawk.to reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.