Teachable

Create your own online school. Teach or sell courses directly from your own website.

Work for Teachable?

Showing 5 Teachable reviews
Teachable review by <span>Stephanie L.</span>
Stephanie L.

Teachable Changed Everything For Me

What do you like best?

I have been using WordPress and building websites for almost ten years now. I previously had my courses and memberships on my own site. Since I moved them to Teachable, my sign ups have tripled and my cancellations have gone down to almost nothing. They have an incredibly easy to use system that has everything and that my students love. Plus they offer an affiliate system so I don't have to worry about anything. I can easily make my students affiliates and Teachable takes care of all the payouts and tracking.

What do you dislike?

I do pay quite a bit per month for having all the features I want, however, in the end, the time and money it would take me to do all these things, the price reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create your course and sell it before you are ready. This will let you know what you need to create. Make sure to have a beta group test the course first as well.

Teachable runs all my courses and memberships. This is my passive income source. This is a huge part of my business that I have been building. Since switching everything to Teachable, my sales have increased.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Teachable
Teachable review by <span>Caryn P.</span>
Caryn P.

Great platform for e-courses

What do you like best?

After testing several different options, I found this to be the most intuitive for creating ecourses.

What do you dislike?

The pricing, specifically how it's a subscription model. It would be better if they took a percentage based on sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test many different options and consider ease of use (not just for yourself but more importantly for the end user) as well as pricing to find the best solution that fits your needs!

E-courses

What Course Authoring solution do you use?

Teachable review by <span>Peter S.</span>
Peter S.

Comprehensive education platform delivering exceptional value

What do you like best?

They understand both the business and user experience elements necessary to launch, promote, and manage online education programs.

What do you dislike?

At this point, there is nothing to dislike. We do look forward to growth in their analytics which will come in time with their growth.

The delivery of real-world education in the subject of b2b brand story mastery, brand strategy mastery, and marketing execution mastery.

Teachable review by <span>Jennifer. L.</span>
Jennifer. L.

Longtime course creator customer review

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create courses. It's fun and effortless. You don't have to be tech savvy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike pricing. I'd be happier with more packages and cheaper plans.

Serving my customers by providing content about problems they need solutions for.

Teachable review by Administrator

Go to software for training

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the ability to update students usernames/password easily when they get locked out.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to send a coupon code link without having to do a bulk generation.

We have two training courses that we host on Teachable and it is a great tool & resource for our clients to use.

Learning about Teachable?

* We monitor all Teachable reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.