TeacherEase

TeacherEase helps implement standards-based learning and differentiated instruction in the classroom. For many teachers and organizations, standards-based education is a big change and requires great effort. TeacherEase supports this process by providing world-class tools that make standards-based practices easier.

Work for TeacherEase?

Learning about TeacherEase?

TeacherEase Reviews

Ask TeacherEase a Question
Showing 14 TeacherEase reviews
TeacherEase review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"Teachease makes everything easier."

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to do everything in the same place. We can take attendance in one section. In another section we can put the grades in the grade book. We can also look up each students schedules in Teacherease. I also like how you can add in other teachers into your gradebook. That way we can both look at our students grades if we are co-teaching.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it would show the students schedule in order. Sometimes their last class if first and vice versa. I also wish that there was an option to add an assignment to more then one class. If there was a drop down bar that we could check which classes we want to add the assignment or assessment to that would save teachers a lot of time! Instead of having to go into each class to add the assignment we could do it once. Please add this feature! Thank you so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeacherEase is a wonderful product that keeps everything organized in one space.

When we are looking for a student we can easily look up the students schedule.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeacherEase
TeacherEase review by Leslie A.
Leslie A.

"So user friendly! "

What do you like best?

Excellent tools for navigation. Even if you do not check your profile for a lot of days. This helps in creating easy grading weighted distributions, keep track of individual student's progress, additional assistance and it is very easy to set up and use. Works well for all of the needs a teacher can have from an admin point of view.

What do you dislike?

It is limited for some programming features which does not really help in managing technical classes as I do, for providing pseudo codes and examples of statistical courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend researchers and higher education professors to check this out.

I have used it to manage my students' accounts, and keep track of their grades, and receive notifications. It is very easy to use and easily customizable.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

TeacherEase review by Monica S.
Monica S.

"User friendly web application"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly the program is. I came back from maternity leave in the middle of a school year that I did not start and it took no time at all for me to learn the new system.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an app for a tablet/ phone mostly for the sake messaging parents through it. It was also difficult to find the missing assignments for students; that was not intuitive as many other things on the site.

Parent communication is so easy on TeacherEase! I love how simple it is to send out an email blast to parents. I also appreciate the simplicity of responding (through email). The last program that was used required responses to come from within the web application.

TeacherEase review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Teacherease: the ultimate tool for supporting students with special needs"

What do you like best?

I use Teacherease to organize my servicing schedule. I am an ESL teacher ( English Second language) I need to pull kids and test their reading and writing levels 4 to 6x a year. Teacherease allows you to manage teacher and student schedules, grade students, communicate with parents, and even give students ownership of their grades and work- but my favorite part is being able to look where a child is, and their bio data so I can create a seamless services schedule.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the email options. Because there are so many ways to email parents, it can be a hassle to determine which one is best for your needs.

We are helping families by giving them direct access to the grade book. this way students can check their own grades & reflect on what they need to do to improve.

TeacherEase review by User

"Teach with Ease with Teacher Ease"

What do you like best?

As a teacher, the hardest thing to do is plan a lesson and align it with standards and the overall curriculum. Meeting the needs of all students by including appropriate differentiated strategies is made easy with teacher ease. It gives amazing suggestions based on the standards. The website also allows us to provides us with use of a standards based gradebook that can be used by students and parents.

What do you dislike?

It does take a while to get used to the website. You may need to look through the different sections in order to be able to find things. I do not think it allows parents or students to change the websites overall language in order for everyone to be able to read and access it.

It allows teachers to communicate with students faster, find resources for the classroom and to connect with parents.

TeacherEase review by Holly S.
Holly S.

"Yes her ease"

What do you like best?

The best part about teacher is is that it’s so super easy to use

What do you dislike?

Tends to get a little expensive once you get into it

A great learning tool for all educators, easy to use and great color

TeacherEase review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"TeacherEase is a breeze!"

What do you like best?

TeacherEase is intuitive. I have used a multitude of grading and attendance programs, and this is the only one that is completely user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't dislike a thing. I would be reaching to find something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure why my district switched to another platform. I can confidently say it was worth whatever they were spending on it.

TeacherEase was making my life much easier as a teacher. It was taking no time at all to enter assignments and grades.

TeacherEase review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Data Tracking Tool"

What do you like best?

That it allowed our schools to seamlessly store data and communicate with parents of students. It also allowed for for parents to have access to their student's grades in real time.

What do you dislike?

Even though eventually it becomes easier to use, it is not intuitive in nature when you are first learning to navigate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely have a person on staff who is staying abreast of platform changes and can teach other how to use it for it's maximum benefit. otherwise, it's a great tool.

It removes the need for multiple platforms for storing grade, comments and action plans.

TeacherEase review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Very user-friendly"

What do you like best?

Navigation is pretty easy; calculations automatically made, content clearly labeled for the most part

What do you dislike?

Would like the ability to select different reports. Maybe they're available to administrators and not us?

Quick calculations and extended notes available regarding grades, attendance, etc.

TeacherEase review by User

"Great interface, easy use"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly which allows ease of navigation. Had a bit of a learning curve but overall great layout.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can get lost if looking for something that I did not use often. Otherwise it is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Familiarize yourself with the program. Once you know where everything is located it makes it easier to use.

Allowing me to keep data organized.

TeacherEase review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"User-Friendly"

What do you like best?

The interface is user friendly. I can assign seating charts, enter grades and lessons, and close report cards quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

The grading scale was updated this year. It is occassionally wrong in the teacherease software.

Easy lesson planning and data recording

TeacherEase review by Consultant

"Software for Standards-based Learning"

What do you like best?

The software is web-based so it is fairly easy to setup and use

What do you dislike?

The "Tools" area seems to be somewhat limited and offers few choices

Recommendations to others considering the product

read the help sections carefully

Evaluating the software for use by teachers

TeacherEase review by Consultant

"Great!"

What do you like best?

I love using this software for various needs.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it is not as easy to receive solutions to concerns.

I solve many issues I have with standards relating to curriculum.

TeacherEase review by User

"Easy interface for teachers and staff"

What do you like best?

Program can hold lesson plans & grades.

What do you dislike?

Hard to navigate and find saved material

Recommendations to others considering the product

Standard software - ultimately benefic

Parent, teacher, staff communication and organization

Learning about TeacherEase?

* We monitor all TeacherEase reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.