TeamGantt

TeamGantt is effortless project planning and collaboration. Intuitive, beautiful gantt charts combined with task level communication and file sharing.

Work for TeamGantt?
Greenrope 2x

Learning about TeamGantt?

TeamGantt Reviews

Ask TeamGantt a Question
Showing 270 TeamGantt reviews
TeamGantt review by <span>Joey M.</span>
Joey M.

Great, intuitive tool for planning projects and activities of all sizes

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use and I've shared with team members if various different roles over the years.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times I've dragged the wrong item/task to a new day or time and I wasn't sure how to revert the change or where the original item was meant to be. To be fair I've not looked to see if there is change tracking or version control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth watching the short starting up video tutorials. I didn't when I'd used TeamGantt in a previous role and learned lots of small tricks and better ways of using the product in just a few minutes when we started using it in a new team recently.

Sometimes, when we have a number of different small projects in the air it's just easy to throw them all into a Gantt to check that we are not over promising based on available resources. Our internal stakeholders appreciate that we can show them a clear plan with milestones and deliverables mapped out.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamGantt
TeamGantt review by <span>Dr. Juan R.</span>
Dr. Juan R.

Love everything about the product!!

What do you like best?

I love the overall interface but I think the Discussion feature for tasks is especially useful. Furthermore, the fact that we can use markdown and attach documents, allows us to create a relevant history of material for a particular task that includes all kinds of documentation, code snippets, math. It has replaced my use of cloud storage for the purposes of communication about technique issues.

What do you dislike?

The service is a bit slow in China from where I use it. It was not so easy at the beginning to know where to click to edit and to include discussions. But after doing it a couple of times, it was easy.

I would also see more people in academia use it, where it has tremendously improved our productivity management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! They have a great service team and will help your needs.

It has never been as easy and effective to track work progress in academia. I work with a group of 10 graduate students on a host of small and large projects alike. TeamGantt has really helped us to streamline management, which otherwise would often fallen through the cracks. The students are totally integrated into the process.

What Project Management solution do you use?

TeamGantt review by <span>MacKenzie K.</span>
MacKenzie K.

Excellent project mgmt product that keeps our remote team organized!

What do you like best?

TeamGantt is exactly what it sounds like - a tool for creating impeccable gantt charts that can be shared, edited and organized by as many collaborators as a customer desires. However, the product - albeit simple enough - has been designed with an incredible attention to detail and is extremely intuitive to use. I love that I can easily see projects from a high level perspective, or click again to dive down into the weeds of a specific task. I love that my team and I can easily upload files related to a task, or even start chats pertaining to a project or task (much easier than flipping back and forth between Slack and a second, project mgmt tool!). Another favorite feature - just about every dashboard within this tool can be displayed in multiple ways. This is great for teams because everyone has different preferences when it comes to how information is viewed and best understood.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints! I have yet to find a flaw.

TeamGantt has been great for our team - we are a small private equity and venture capital firm that works with our portfolio in a hands-on way. With this in mind, many of our team members wear multiple "hats" and keeping track of who is doing what can become confusing, quickly. On top of that, we have team members located all over Canada. TeamGantt keeps everyone on track and makes it easy to chat about various projects, down to the exact detail, without flooding each others' inboxes constantly. Further, it's super intuitive and has great training resources - this is a big plus for us, as our team is rapidly growing. Personally, I travel a lot and find the mobile app extremely helpful - can check in on who is doing what and what is expected of me, even if I can't get on my laptop.

TeamGantt review by <span>Cristina Marie C.</span>
Cristina Marie C.

Perfect for project management

What do you like best?

I like the granularity that comes in the charting portion of the software - the fact that you can specify day by day and control how you view the charts is awesome.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike personally - as a project manager and a developer - is that there isn't a clear way to max somebody's hours or prompt the PM to say 'hey, this person has x amount of tasks/conflicts'. It would be helpful to have some sort of indicator when scheduling a task to show potential scheduling issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth a try. As a project manager, it helps tremendously when trying to manage projects and resources - but fair warning, it doesn't solve the personnel issue if the team can't not build in the software into their natural workflow.

The benefits is that multiple project managers are able to manage multiple projects at the same time with the same team. It's so much easier to plan out projects that span anywhere from 1 months to 1.5 years. It's also helpful that you can publicly display this timeline for people outside of the team to see.

TeamGantt review by <span>Gabriel P.</span>
Gabriel P.

Useful and easy to use

What do you like best?

The way you build gantt here is fast and really useful. We were able to sync more since we started using Team Gantt, this had great results in the work. It is amazing and i'm going to get a full service soon, i already use Slack, Odoo and Trello, and some of them work great connecting each other. Try to add more social networks to it, this way we could have more information in every proyect we work at.

What do you dislike?

Maybe i would make it more social, that way you could create gantt with everyone you work with. If more people use it, better it gets. We need to make this kind of tools free or not so expensive. this way we can make the world a better place, i always work trying to give the world something useful. Thank you for doing all of this, i just think it is a little expensive for small business or maybe asociations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should talk to your team about how important is to use it.

Coordination and home office. First time i used got to clear all the info i had in my head, placing tasks to myself. When i could get my business partner to use it, our business worked as best as never did before.

Now im getting ready with a big proyect and we are 3 members, suddenly i'll add more people who work with me.

TeamGantt review by <span>Roselee H.</span>
Roselee H.

A convenient tool for project management

What do you like best?

I like working with this product because I can do a lot of good. A good and understandable way to work with the chart. I have the opportunity to manage all my work on projects. Very good and fast work. The application is cloudy, so everything is stored on the Internet and accessible from any computer. I like the fact that changes in project planning are reflected in real time with the ability to notify everyone about the project team.

What do you dislike?

I skip the mobile application or the mobile version of the website because whenever I try to change the schedule on my mobile device, I try my best to use the right places.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to track the status of the project in real time in an easy-to-use and accessible tool has helped us improve our "direct visibility" in various projects, as well as ensure efficient work of employees and high workload.

Very good product. All your projects. Documents and conversations are immediately connected to the task. I like this software and I recommend it.

Learning about TeamGantt?

* We monitor all TeamGantt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.