TeamGantt

TeamGantt is effortless project planning and collaboration. Intuitive, beautiful gantt charts combined with task level communication and file sharing.

Work for TeamGantt?

Gabriel P.

Useful and easy to use

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The way you build gantt here is fast and really useful. We were able to sync more since we started using Team Gantt, this had great results in the work. It is amazing and i'm going to get a full service soon, i already use Slack, Odoo and Trello, and some of them work great connecting each other. Try to add more social networks to it, this way we could have more information in every proyect we work at.

What do you dislike?

Maybe i would make it more social, that way you could create gantt with everyone you work with. If more people use it, better it gets. We need to make this kind of tools free or not so expensive. this way we can make the world a better place, i always work trying to give the world something useful. Thank you for doing all of this, i just think it is a little expensive for small business or maybe asociations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should talk to your team about how important is to use it.

Coordination and home office. First time i used got to clear all the info i had in my head, placing tasks to myself. When i could get my business partner to use it, our business worked as best as never did before.

Now im getting ready with a big proyect and we are 3 members, suddenly i'll add more people who work with me.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamGantt
TeamGantt review by <span>Roselee H.</span>
Roselee H.
Validated Review

A convenient tool for project management

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like working with this product because I can do a lot of good. A good and understandable way to work with the chart. I have the opportunity to manage all my work on projects. Very good and fast work. The application is cloudy, so everything is stored on the Internet and accessible from any computer. I like the fact that changes in project planning are reflected in real time with the ability to notify everyone about the project team.

What do you dislike?

I skip the mobile application or the mobile version of the website because whenever I try to change the schedule on my mobile device, I try my best to use the right places.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to track the status of the project in real time in an easy-to-use and accessible tool has helped us improve our "direct visibility" in various projects, as well as ensure efficient work of employees and high workload.

Very good product. All your projects. Documents and conversations are immediately connected to the task. I like this software and I recommend it.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Project Management solution do you use?

TeamGantt review by <span>Delinda S.</span>
Delinda S.
Validated Review

Control all your working needs.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Easy to create and track the diagram. The very simple to manage my projects and see a complete working process. Much better to build task. The easy way of dragging and dropping our tasks to plan the projects.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing to say bad about this platform.I don't have any hard mistakes with working tools. All process also bring wonderful results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is useful for all of us. You will make easy to keep track on your action lists which will save your time. Great that with this platform you will control all conversation and instrument. With this solution, you will know that all important data will be in your related task.

Much easy to sort out our schedule. With the ability to drag or dropping to a diagram. We found that our work more effective and comfortable. For sure it is a best controlling system in the working process.

TeamGantt review by <span>Logan S.</span>
Logan S.
Validated Review

Have everything that you really need.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have the better way of work on the diagram. Perfect and much easy to control my projects and see all full working process. I'm glad that now I can easily add all our tasks. To make our diagram online by easy dragging and dropping our tasks to plan our project. Makes our work lighter.

What do you dislike?

I will be honest, till now I don't meet any big problems of using that software. I like the fast way of all working process. I'm glad that I always have a powerful help from the support team, their reply is correct and fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is really very helpful for the company. You will have the ability to control all conversation and documents. With this platform, you will be sure that all important information will be on your related task. Will be easy to keep all track on your action lists.

The perfect way to work on making our schedule. With the opportunity to drag or dropping to a chart makes our job more productive and comfortable. Best management system at work process. We have the best ability to the planning of the day which makes our team better.

TeamGantt review by <span>Connie L.</span>
Connie L.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like to work with this product as I can do a lot of good things. Good and clear way to work on the diagram. I have the ability to manage all my work on projects. Very good and fast work.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about that software. And it' is will be not good from my side to complain about it. Very good tools which will help you all the time. Good support service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good software. Powerful tools. Very good for conversation and our documents. Also very good that all working information direct going to the task. Good support always gives a good help. I recommend it.

We are glad that we have a good chance to work on creating our chart. Ability to work on projects with an easy way of dragging or dropping to a schedule. Very fast work on it. The good and fast way of planning for the day.

TeamGantt review by <span>Kari L.</span>
Kari L.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Student and student group project overview and utmost user friendliness!

What do you dislike?

As a prior user to "Project" as well as seeking an online program for my students (GanttProject.biz) I have absolutely no dislikes, other than potential costs to my school system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal website for which my current students have indicated they will use/recommend in the future.

As an educator of and mentor in student engineering projects, time management is crucial. Our education system delivers a "feed me" approach to deadlines for students to meet, however time management on independent project suffers from the lack of project management training. The benefits I have realized are numerous. 1. Utmost friendly user interface including the drag and drop features 2. Real time collaboration both in and out of school between student/student, student/team, team/mentor and team/teacher relations (FABULOUS!!!!) 3. 75% Reduction of student extension requests for activity and project submissions.

Learning about TeamGantt?

* We monitor all TeamGantt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.