TeamGantt

TeamGantt is effortless project planning and collaboration. Intuitive, beautiful gantt charts combined with task level communication and file sharing.

Work for TeamGantt?

Learning about TeamGantt?

TeamGantt Reviews

Ask TeamGantt a Question
TeamGantt review by <span>Chelsea L.</span>
Chelsea L.

"Great project management tool"

What do you like best?

The free version is great. Customer support is great. They often do free webinars. The tutorials help walk you through the tool step-by-step. I've never used a project management tool before and it was easy to pick up.

What do you dislike?

The free version only allows one project. The next step up is not that expensive though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The standard (paid) version obviously has more features. If you're just starting out with a project management tool this is a GREAT choice. Try the free version and if you need more projects, then I would suggest upgrading.

It's a great tool for managing a long-term project with lots of moving parts. I have been able to stay on top of a product launch, holding myself and my team accountable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamGantt
Showing 270 TeamGantt reviews
TeamGantt review by <span>Joey M.</span>
Joey M.

"Great, intuitive tool for planning projects and activities of all sizes"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use and I've shared with team members if various different roles over the years.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times I've dragged the wrong item/task to a new day or time and I wasn't sure how to revert the change or where the original item was meant to be. To be fair I've not looked to see if there is change tracking or version control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth watching the short starting up video tutorials. I didn't when I'd used TeamGantt in a previous role and learned lots of small tricks and better ways of using the product in just a few minutes when we started using it in a new team recently.

Sometimes, when we have a number of different small projects in the air it's just easy to throw them all into a Gantt to check that we are not over promising based on available resources. Our internal stakeholders appreciate that we can show them a clear plan with milestones and deliverables mapped out.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamGantt
TeamGantt review by <span>Dr. Juan R.</span>
Dr. Juan R.

"Love everything about the product!!"

What do you like best?

I love the overall interface but I think the Discussion feature for tasks is especially useful. Furthermore, the fact that we can use markdown and attach documents, allows us to create a relevant history of material for a particular task that includes all kinds of documentation, code snippets, math. It has replaced my use of cloud storage for the purposes of communication about technique issues.

What do you dislike?

The service is a bit slow in China from where I use it. It was not so easy at the beginning to know where to click to edit and to include discussions. But after doing it a couple of times, it was easy.

I would also see more people in academia use it, where it has tremendously improved our productivity management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! They have a great service team and will help your needs.

It has never been as easy and effective to track work progress in academia. I work with a group of 10 graduate students on a host of small and large projects alike. TeamGantt has really helped us to streamline management, which otherwise would often fallen through the cracks. The students are totally integrated into the process.

What Project Management solution do you use?

TeamGantt review by <span>MacKenzie K.</span>
MacKenzie K.

"Excellent project mgmt product that keeps our remote team organized! "

What do you like best?

TeamGantt is exactly what it sounds like - a tool for creating impeccable gantt charts that can be shared, edited and organized by as many collaborators as a customer desires. However, the product - albeit simple enough - has been designed with an incredible attention to detail and is extremely intuitive to use. I love that I can easily see projects from a high level perspective, or click again to dive down into the weeds of a specific task. I love that my team and I can easily upload files related to a task, or even start chats pertaining to a project or task (much easier than flipping back and forth between Slack and a second, project mgmt tool!). Another favorite feature - just about every dashboard within this tool can be displayed in multiple ways. This is great for teams because everyone has different preferences when it comes to how information is viewed and best understood.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints! I have yet to find a flaw.

TeamGantt has been great for our team - we are a small private equity and venture capital firm that works with our portfolio in a hands-on way. With this in mind, many of our team members wear multiple "hats" and keeping track of who is doing what can become confusing, quickly. On top of that, we have team members located all over Canada. TeamGantt keeps everyone on track and makes it easy to chat about various projects, down to the exact detail, without flooding each others' inboxes constantly. Further, it's super intuitive and has great training resources - this is a big plus for us, as our team is rapidly growing. Personally, I travel a lot and find the mobile app extremely helpful - can check in on who is doing what and what is expected of me, even if I can't get on my laptop.

TeamGantt review by <span>Cristina Marie C.</span>
Cristina Marie C.

"Perfect for project management"

What do you like best?

I like the granularity that comes in the charting portion of the software - the fact that you can specify day by day and control how you view the charts is awesome.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike personally - as a project manager and a developer - is that there isn't a clear way to max somebody's hours or prompt the PM to say 'hey, this person has x amount of tasks/conflicts'. It would be helpful to have some sort of indicator when scheduling a task to show potential scheduling issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth a try. As a project manager, it helps tremendously when trying to manage projects and resources - but fair warning, it doesn't solve the personnel issue if the team can't not build in the software into their natural workflow.

The benefits is that multiple project managers are able to manage multiple projects at the same time with the same team. It's so much easier to plan out projects that span anywhere from 1 months to 1.5 years. It's also helpful that you can publicly display this timeline for people outside of the team to see.

TeamGantt review by <span>Gabriel P.</span>
Gabriel P.

"Useful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The way you build gantt here is fast and really useful. We were able to sync more since we started using Team Gantt, this had great results in the work. It is amazing and i'm going to get a full service soon, i already use Slack, Odoo and Trello, and some of them work great connecting each other. Try to add more social networks to it, this way we could have more information in every proyect we work at.

What do you dislike?

Maybe i would make it more social, that way you could create gantt with everyone you work with. If more people use it, better it gets. We need to make this kind of tools free or not so expensive. this way we can make the world a better place, i always work trying to give the world something useful. Thank you for doing all of this, i just think it is a little expensive for small business or maybe asociations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should talk to your team about how important is to use it.

Coordination and home office. First time i used got to clear all the info i had in my head, placing tasks to myself. When i could get my business partner to use it, our business worked as best as never did before.

Now im getting ready with a big proyect and we are 3 members, suddenly i'll add more people who work with me.

TeamGantt review by <span>Roselee H.</span>
Roselee H.

"A convenient tool for project management"

What do you like best?

I like working with this product because I can do a lot of good. A good and understandable way to work with the chart. I have the opportunity to manage all my work on projects. Very good and fast work. The application is cloudy, so everything is stored on the Internet and accessible from any computer. I like the fact that changes in project planning are reflected in real time with the ability to notify everyone about the project team.

What do you dislike?

I skip the mobile application or the mobile version of the website because whenever I try to change the schedule on my mobile device, I try my best to use the right places.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to track the status of the project in real time in an easy-to-use and accessible tool has helped us improve our "direct visibility" in various projects, as well as ensure efficient work of employees and high workload.

Very good product. All your projects. Documents and conversations are immediately connected to the task. I like this software and I recommend it.

TeamGantt review by <span>Delinda S.</span>
Delinda S.

"Control all your working needs. "

What do you like best?

Easy to create and track the diagram. The very simple to manage my projects and see a complete working process. Much better to build task. The easy way of dragging and dropping our tasks to plan the projects.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing to say bad about this platform.I don't have any hard mistakes with working tools. All process also bring wonderful results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is useful for all of us. You will make easy to keep track on your action lists which will save your time. Great that with this platform you will control all conversation and instrument. With this solution, you will know that all important data will be in your related task.

Much easy to sort out our schedule. With the ability to drag or dropping to a diagram. We found that our work more effective and comfortable. For sure it is a best controlling system in the working process.

TeamGantt review by <span>Logan S.</span>
Logan S.

"Have everything that you really need. "

What do you like best?

I have the better way of work on the diagram. Perfect and much easy to control my projects and see all full working process. I'm glad that now I can easily add all our tasks. To make our diagram online by easy dragging and dropping our tasks to plan our project. Makes our work lighter.

What do you dislike?

I will be honest, till now I don't meet any big problems of using that software. I like the fast way of all working process. I'm glad that I always have a powerful help from the support team, their reply is correct and fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is really very helpful for the company. You will have the ability to control all conversation and documents. With this platform, you will be sure that all important information will be on your related task. Will be easy to keep all track on your action lists.

The perfect way to work on making our schedule. With the opportunity to drag or dropping to a chart makes our job more productive and comfortable. Best management system at work process. We have the best ability to the planning of the day which makes our team better.

TeamGantt review by <span>Connie L.</span>
Connie L.

"Very good and deep work with this software. Great manage tools."

What do you like best?

I like to work with this product as I can do a lot of good things. Good and clear way to work on the diagram. I have the ability to manage all my work on projects. Very good and fast work.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about that software. And it' is will be not good from my side to complain about it. Very good tools which will help you all the time. Good support service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good software. Powerful tools. Very good for conversation and our documents. Also very good that all working information direct going to the task. Good support always gives a good help. I recommend it.

We are glad that we have a good chance to work on creating our chart. Ability to work on projects with an easy way of dragging or dropping to a schedule. Very fast work on it. The good and fast way of planning for the day.

TeamGantt review by <span>Kari L.</span>
Kari L.

"High School Student Time Management Success!"

What do you like best?

Student and student group project overview and utmost user friendliness!

What do you dislike?

As a prior user to "Project" as well as seeking an online program for my students (GanttProject.biz) I have absolutely no dislikes, other than potential costs to my school system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal website for which my current students have indicated they will use/recommend in the future.

As an educator of and mentor in student engineering projects, time management is crucial. Our education system delivers a "feed me" approach to deadlines for students to meet, however time management on independent project suffers from the lack of project management training. The benefits I have realized are numerous. 1. Utmost friendly user interface including the drag and drop features 2. Real time collaboration both in and out of school between student/student, student/team, team/mentor and team/teacher relations (FABULOUS!!!!) 3. 75% Reduction of student extension requests for activity and project submissions.

TeamGantt review by <span>Peter S.</span>
Peter S.

"Powerful, easy-to-use, accessible PM tool!"

What do you like best?

I use this tool to teach my mechanical engineering senior project students about Project Management. In the past, we've used a PC-based tool that students had to access in a computer lab. As a result, Gantt charts were static, created only when required, and rarely updated. They were seen as a distraction, rather than a help. With TeamGantt, they are easy to create, update, and use anytime, anywhere. We now can use them as our main tool for discussing project status - as intended!

What do you dislike?

The key limitations, from my perspective are:

1) By default, the dates for each task are established by clicking & dragging. There is no 'natural' way to force the Gantt chart to automatically establish all task dates by dependencies.

2) The tool only includes Finish-to-Start dependencies.

3) Adding users on an account takes time, particularly if you have a lot to add.

However, given all the benefits, I think these are minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial. It make take a couple of days to get used to.

We plan, assign, and track all tasks in year-long 3-person team projects with mechanical engineering students.

TeamGantt review by <span>Simon W.</span>
Simon W.

"Using Team Gantt with my Project work"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can get to my charts from anywhere I have an internet connection and my IPad ..with the contract work I am doing here in NZ I do tend to travel a bit so being able to log in and update the schedules is so helpful. It is easy to use on my IPad or my PC as it is browser driven. Simple to read and to update I have already recommended it to other business colleagues

What do you dislike?

I would love you to add a Graphical Work Breakdown Structure module. That's not really a dislike it's more of a Wishlist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth using. I looked around and this product ticked all my requirements... even a very basic user can get so much out of this...

Mobility between my work in Tauranga and Auckland and keeping progress updated.. And also with my new project work expanding into Video production and event planning I am able to keep other people up to date and allow them to make slight changes to the schedules...

TeamGantt review by <span>Sunny L.</span>
Sunny L.

"A great way to manage your products"

What do you like best?

Generally speaking, this is a software that it's easy to use. I would say it is a good alternative to MS Project because it has the same features. You don't need to be an expert to understand how to use this software. It is a software great for collaboration thanks to its features.

What do you dislike?

It's kind of pricey. It is worth the money, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to meet your goals then this is the right software for you.

We like to use TeamGantt for all our projects, and it's the best we have ever tried. It really meets our expectatives and has what we're looking for in a PM software. It is not complex and we have fun tracking our projects.

TeamGantt review by <span>Nishant J.</span>
Nishant J.

"Best tool we've found to plan multiple simultaneous projects across the quarter and time track "

What do you like best?

Ability to map out multiple projects across the quarter visually in a gantt format and assign tasks within these projects (with infinite nesting for subtasks) to team members. The most useful feature is the colour coded alerts when an individual team member has been allocated too many hours on any single day across all their projects, so we can redistribute those tasks as a team to ensure no one is ever allocated too many hours on any given day. The time tracking feature built into the app is extremely helpful as well. The daily task view for each team member is also great, and the ability to see how many hours each team member has allocated on any day and which projects/tasks they are working on in any day, just by hovering your mouse over their day on the calendar, is super helpful in reallocating tasks.

What do you dislike?

No burndown chart feature yet that looks at hours remaining, but this can be approximated by the percentage complete bar for each task and project, that aggregates all the way up to a percentage complete bar for multiple projects, which is quite useful.

We have used it to help us with our quarterly planning, helping to spread out multiple simultaneous projects visually across all the days in the quarter at the granular task level and distribute our teams total work hours sensibly with no teammate getting more than a manageable number of hours every single day. Teamgantt has really helped us ensure that projects are spread out sensibly across the quarter without overloading any single team member. It has also helped us time track efficiently, set baselines for time tracking, and provide lots of data to help us improve our time estimation as a team and become more efficient and accurate at planning.

TeamGantt review by <span>Luca V.</span>
Luca V.

"Project Manager"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, simplicity and yet powerful features that it offers. The fact that it's web based is an amazing plus for external collaborators. It's easy to share schedules, tasks and project overview with other team members. It's solid and fast, I already have 7 months worth of planning on my project and it's as responsive and usable as the first day. It's really hard for me not to recommend it, and I can't imagine working without it in the future.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike. Its every aspect is well curated and functional, even people new to gantt charts can pick it up and use it quickly and effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it only takes a few minutes to get started. Try and bring your existing tasks/planning to it and you will instantly be able to see your project under a new light, so bright in fact that you will likely notice something you didn't see before! Also, it's free for your first project!

Before landing on Teamgantt I was having a hard time having an accurate overview of the time that went into each completed feature of the project, and the projection estimates. I tried Trello, but it wasn't giving me the bird's eye view I needed to properly manage a multi-year spanning project. I felt amazingly empowered as soon as I finished migrating all tasks, it finally made sense, and gave me the insight I was looking for.

TeamGantt review by <span>Patrick M.</span>
Patrick M.

"TeamGantt Made My Summer Manageable"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is 100% cloud based and so easy to use. My entire team is able to access the software on any device and see what they are supposed to be doing that day, report on progress, and communicate needs.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything that I encountered that I did not like. There were some features in the paid version that I wished were free, but I understand the need to have something for people to pay for too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using TeamGantt if you are looking for an easy to use project management software.

I am the Director of Technology at a private school and our summer projects can be overwhelming. There is so much to get done and so little time. TeamGantt allowed our whole team to map out our projects, assign the tasks, and track completion together. It was great!

TeamGantt review by <span>Karen O.</span>
Karen O.

"Staying On Track in a Crazy World"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite features of Team Gantt is the ability to convert the tasks into subgroups or milestones within my major projects. This allows me to make a repeatable to-do list for each of the tasks I need to complete to complete a major project.

For example, I am restructuring a YouTube channel. In order to keep everything straight, I created a subgroup for each video; once each video is done, I can see just how much closer I am to completion!

I use milestones for those "switch-flip" moments like when I hit "Publish" for a new blog. It lets my manager know the task is done!

What do you dislike?

I feel like there are so many features I and my coworkers did not know about; however, we scheduled a learning session with a rep and have integrated several of the new features!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you find yourself writing sticky notes, sending emails, and setting reminders, Team Gantt can help you by consolidating all of those tasks. Just take the leap and try it.

Often times, my coworkers and I are working on several projects at once (usually between 7 and 10). When we're this busy, it's easy to get caught up on one and forget another and it's difficult to keep our managers up to date on where our current project status lies. With Team Gantt, we can assign ourselves and each other tasks from several projects each do to make sure all of them are moving forward and our managers can log on, see our time sheets and how our projects are progressing.

TeamGantt review by <span>João A.</span>
João A.

"Multi-utility tool"

What do you like best?

TeamGantt is a great tool, not only for project management, but also for deadline management for personal manufacturing (I use it to control my illustrations' demands - when I should start producing them - and I mark with a milestone sign when it's due to delivery).

What do you dislike?

I miss a mobile application or a mobile version of the website, because whenever I try to modify the gantt graph on my mobile I struggle to tap the right places.

I thought of it as a way to solve scheduling of my illustrations, because before I didn't have an organised schedule, and often clogged my week with too many projects due to very soon. So I realized that it provided me a way to divide my week equally among the illustrations and my work is way better organized now.

TeamGantt review by <span>Sandeep S.</span>
Sandeep S.

"TeamGantt is a delighter!"

What do you like best?

Overall ease of use, killer UX. Ability to share permanent links even with free plan.

What do you dislike?

I have some minor cribs, e.g. shared perma-links do not show labels on tasks. However, nothing major.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've trialled and rejected a number of Gantt charing software before picking TeamGantt. I highly recommend it!

I used TeamGantt primarily for Program planning, co-ordination, stakeholder communication and dependency management. A link to my program plan in TeamGantt is always embedded in my daily and weekly reports. It helps me stay on top of a very large and complex product delivery program. Not a day goes by when I do not pull up TeamGantt to communicate overarching direction to the execution teams as well as the business stakeholders. Thanks to TeamGantt, I've been able to achieve high degree of alignment within stakeholders, product owners, and execution teams!

TeamGantt review by <span>Clifton H.</span>
Clifton H.

"To control your project"

What do you like best?

I can easily plan and control my projects with this perfect the software. With all my team or friends we can edit or just view diagram is simply easy.I like it.

What do you dislike?

I would like to tell that I don't see any bad negative feature on this platform.I like that software and will use it. I guess that in this platform you will have everything that you will need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very great product. All your projects info. Documents and conversations are connected immediately to the task.I like that software and I will recommend.

To us very easy to create our chart online by drag and drop our tasks to the schedule of our project.It takes few minutes. Very good to have the project planning for every day.

TeamGantt review by <span>Karla M. V.</span>
Karla M. V.

"TeamGantt Review"

What do you like best?

I like how the Gantt chart is completely collaborative online, similar to how Google Drive works with its documents. TeamGantt is also very easy to use, to modify, and to share. Also, it is a visually pleasing website. Additionally, TeamGantt sends out a daily digest to the project members, which is very useful as a reminder and useful for keeping track of tasks and progress.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints with Team Gantt, but if I had to choose something, it would be to allow measuring of hours of work per task without having to have a premium account. Another solution would be to allow students to use this feature with a verified student account or something similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend others considering TeamGantt to choose it as their project management tool, specifically for breaking down tasks and creating a Gantt chart. It is very easy and convenient. Also, visually, it is a great application.

My team is solving a problem for a doctor who needs a website to manage medical records and to share these with his patients. It is a final project for our bachelors degree in Computer Engineering.

TeamGantt review by <span>Greg K.</span>
Greg K.

"Intuitive project management"

What do you like best?

Able to hit the ground running. The interface supports milestones, resources, users and so many other cool features. Moving items and realigning schedules is very straight forward. Outside resources can be assigned to tasks, Users can be assigned to tasks. Reports can be run to determine what resources are holding up the project. Comments allow context aware dialog about specific tasks. Comments can have mentions which provide another mechanism for directed communication.

What do you dislike?

We had people create resources which were duplicates of users. If I had a wish it would be some mechanism to enforce proper use of resources and users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it for a spin, I think you will find that ramping up is fairly quick.

Collaboration among developers and analysts. TeamGantt allows management to know where a project is in it's life cycle. What resources are being used. Which resources/users are holding the process up. Where additional resources might be needed.

TeamGantt review by <span>Rick B.</span>
Rick B.

"Project management without the weeds"

What do you like best?

It's a simple, intuitive interface, especially if you tend to work in the list mode, where I do the most of my work. Our organization tended to do project management via e-mail and PowerPoint updates, without a real good send of the time factor, and very little repositories for artifacts, schedule, budgets. We could never get on the same page. We wither had too much PM, or not enough. TeamGantt is our solution, and it has really made a difference in our work. It's become the standard, we have more productive meetings, and anyone can get up to speed on projects quickly. Nice interface, easy to learn, way to go, folks!

What do you dislike?

Pricing for partners and people who are rare contributors. We have contractors in our ecosystems who are "read-only" types, and it seems like a lot of money for a short 5-6 month project to spin them up and down.

Project management and managing the program of developing IT skills certification for our consortium of 220+ companies, the leading telco's of the world.

TeamGantt review by <span>jeanette d.</span>
jeanette d.

"Testing out the product to see if its a tools that works for the team "

What do you like best?

the price is what got our attention - we were looking at alternative and this seemed like a goo option for what we were looking to accomplish

What do you dislike?

none so far - migration of information from other in flight projects - due to this we are using to systems creating extra work

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a team we are still testing. It is easy to navigate through and learn which they like, though we are having difficulties using it with our other projects currently in flight as there is a lot to manually integrate making for extra work .

None at this time - as we are still implementing and testing usage and benefits

TeamGantt review by <span>Jens A.</span>
Jens A.

"A great tool for managing your projects"

What do you like best?

TeamGantt works really great. It's easy to get started, and you will have a basic planning within a few minutes. You don't need to install any software to open-up the website which make it easy to work with on each OS.

I like the way they handle the task hierarchy, it's even possible to have dependencies across different levels within the hierarchy. The overview is very clear and you can use different colours for your tasks and/or groups, which I use to mark tasks from the same type (but across different groups).

Besides that also the different user roles can be handy if you have colleagues who just need to watch the planning, but shouldn't edit it.

And a lot more :-).

What do you dislike?

The features is miss the most is the possibility to have other type of dependencies. Currently, it's only possible to have end-to-start dependencies. Besides that, a public API might be useful to link it with our other tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great (online) tool if you're looking for an easy way of managing your project plans. Just use the trial first (you can use it for free for a single project) so you can see if it matches your requirements.

At the office, we use it for our project plans. We searched for an online tool since not everyone works on the same OS and TeamGantt works perfectly in a browser. Personally I also use it for a planning of my renovation.

TeamGantt review by <span>Casey S.</span>
Casey S.

"Great for college students, and in general!"

What do you like best?

This software is free if you only use one project with 3 users on it, I just use one project with one user (myself) and it works great! The UI is really pleasing to look at and this really helps me manage my homework workload. I am able to hide completed tasks automatically without deleting them and only display tasks that are due in a week, this is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

On my 13 inch Macbook Pro, I have to go in full screen to see enough projects at once because there are too many UI elements around the main gantt chart window. Although, this could be that I have 10-15 tasks that need to be completed at a time which may be higher than the standard gantt chart program user. Also, using this on a smartphone is not that enjoyable, I would love to see at least a mobile optimized version of this software so I can check what tasks I have going on during little periods of down time. Also, you can not have groups of tasks default to a specific color, I have each class as a different color so this would be a nice feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are interested in using gantt charts, this free option is a great place to get started! Personally, I have continued to stick with this program as it meets my needs.

I am a college student and this is helping solve my time management issue that I ran into with my first semester of college. I have plenty of homework that needs to be done and this program has helped me visualize everything that I have going on so I do not get behind like I did in the past. I also am able to toss in some personal projects I have going on into the program so I can manage every task I would like to complete!

"Awesome product!!"

What do you like best?

The Trello integration makes it really easy for us to see our project in different views. Also, customer service has been super responsive and helpful. The product works just as expected and definitely helps us prioritize tasks that are dependent on each other.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were even more integrations with Trello actions! For example - it would be cool if when I moved a ticket to a certain list on my Trello board, the % completed automatically changed to 100%. Also, it would be nice to be able to create Trello cards from within TeamGantt, rather than just the other way around.

Managing a complex project across multiple teams with lots of dependencies. Before TeamGantt, when someone delivered a project late, it took a lot of time to figure out how the rest of the project was impacted. With TeamGantt, it's easy to see what the effects are.

TeamGantt review by <span>Teresa C.</span>
Teresa C.

"good UX"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a complete and easy to use tool to manage time sheets and planification for my team.

I've tested TONS of tools and found TeamGant very powerful. Even if some feature can still be improved (in particular the reports) the UI is quite clear and simple and the GANTT view is really useful. TeamGantt allows a better global view, better collaboration and great Team Availability vision.

What do you dislike?

Reports are very basics. I'd like to add comments to each time entry (day by day) and by now it is not possible. A better integration of leaves (sick leave and vacations) would be really appreciable.

My main concern is to have a good vision of the workload: which team member is overloaded, which one is not, when I'll have free ressources to plan a new project... Several tools on the Project Management market don't provide good solutions/visualizations for that. Of course we need time sheets and reports but the Team Availability for future projects is as important as Time spent on current projects!

TeamGantt review by <span>Craig R.</span>
Craig R.

"Excellent software. Handles project tracking in a collaborative system really well"

What do you like best?

The fact that everyone involved in the project can be involved, both checking timelines and updating them as required. Updating percentages on completion and inputting progress notes against the task is so helpful. I love the feature to request a percentage update from the people assigned to a specific task.

What do you dislike?

The lack of reporting tools. Be nice to be able to build various graphs from data that exists inside teamgantt without having to take it to excel or such.

I wish to have more control when multiple people are assigned to the same task. For example being able to control how much of the percentage complete can be updated by multiple people. At the moment if 3 people are assigned to the same task, 1 of those people could update the task to 100%. This is useful for some tasks, but often you wish each party assigned to update that they have completed the task themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software, and one they release an API later on this year it will be a very useful tool to most businesses.

Our company produces around 30 half an hour training videos specializing in health care related topics. We use the this tool to manage the entire process, and it helps in ensuring that deadlines will be met by being able to visually see where projects are moving off track and adjusting before big bottlenecks or other problems occur.

TeamGantt review by <span>Laurynas V.</span>
Laurynas V.

"Best gantt chart software and more than that."

What do you like best?

The easiness of adding and controlling different timelines, ease of control and onboarding new people.

What do you dislike?

Needs more improvement on the working speed, usually takes time to load the flash (i would imagine) and moving stuff around is not sometimes straight forward (due to the speed issue).

One more concrete small annoying thing I found if you want to extend the timeline of a task beyond the months you see on the table at that moment it gets stuck, need to drag it couple of times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the video manuals and follow the introductions, then play with your view settings so you see as much as you need to see

it provides a visual understanding of a project lifecycle so you can see bottlenecks and concrete problems the project will face in the future.

TeamGantt review by User

"A simplistic, user friendly project management tool"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of Project Management tools out there and i've tried and tested quite a few, but I find Team Gantt to be the best by far! The main frustration I have with timelines and PM are that the online tools are messy, cluttered and old fashioned - Team Gantt is extremely user friendly and has a simplistic overview of your project, with a lovely palette of colours and a simplistic minimal font that makes using it very enjoyable!

What do you dislike?

When exporting the timeline to pdf, it seems a bit too stripped back and compared to the working view, the pdf view doesn't represent the timeline at it's best. I would like this feature to be improved and knowing Team Gantt, (who are constantly evolving) it will be!

A slick and simple overview of a project timeline, highlighting deadlines and ownership of tasks.

TeamGantt review by <span>Ray T.</span>
Ray T.

"Excellent, simple system"

What do you like best?

TeamGantt allowed me to include my client in a real time process and it helped to reassure them that we were consistently on track against and aggressive deadline

What do you dislike?

I would have liked to be able to included more people (suppliers) in the process to speed up efficiencies but I guess this can be covered through an upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a larger team, it would be simpler to purchase an upgrade. For smaller projects and up to a team of 3, the standard product is more than useful.

Consultancy in our region is often not planned out in advance. A consultant is usually engaged when the house is already on fire and so it is all hands to the pump. This was an excellent real time tool and app which helped me to keep key people constantly engaged and appraised.

TeamGantt review by <span>Chris G.</span>
Chris G.

"Solid Gantt chart tool with limitation on simultaneous collaboration."

What do you like best?

The UI is clean and easy to learn which makes onboarding non technical users a relatively easy process.

What do you dislike?

The gantt chart does not dynamically update with changes which means you will need to refresh the screen to see any changes made by other users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The gantt chart does not dynamically update with changes which means you will need to refresh the screen to view any new changes made by another user. This makes it a bit difficult to work simultaneously with other people.

We wanted a gantt chart solution that would be able to incorporate resource utilization and had a short learning curve.

TeamGantt review by <span>Melinda F.</span>
Melinda F.

"A teamGantt fan"

What do you like best?

Not only does it teamGantt make charting easy, sharing and reporting to clients and across resources is excellent and efficient. And the customer service is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

As a freelancer, I love the 'individual plan' option. The functionality is terrific and I'm not hindered at all on the platform. But as a freelancer, having the option to add people is a huge jump in price. Adding people on an ad hoc basis - without a px jump and/or the option to shift in and out of a plan - would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamGantt is intuitive, uncluttered, and responsive. Get it: it's a time saver, time tracker, project management must.

Program management is a particular challenge. TeamGantt has flattened that issue. Once my clients are up to speed, they love it too.

TeamGantt review by <span>Kevin A.</span>
Kevin A.

"Using TeamGantt enabled us to be up and running very quickly with our international partner."

What do you like best?

Most of the features were intuitive to use and did not require reading documentation or training videos. The program allowed us to setup and track tasks, milestones, and owners. Dependencies between tasks were easy to see on the chart. The different views also proved to be very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Maybe this is available and I just haven't found it, but it would be nice to see the project critical path.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try because it's easy to get started and therefore minimal time investment to see if it meets your needs.

Having a schedule with task, dependencies, owners, milestones, etc. is important for any project. For us this became a requirement to meet our Grant obligations. As a startup company we do not have the funds to purchase project management software and fortunately TeamGantt exactly met our needs. We now have a project schedule and can review this with our international partner.

TeamGantt review by <span>Amber F.</span>
Amber F.

"Easy to use and keep track of multiple projects at once"

What do you like best?

The ability to copy tasks easily is such a great benefit. It's also simple to assign tasks. I also love the email updates sent out when I'm working on a project. It is so beneficial to see the update daily to make sure you aren't forgetting anything.

What do you dislike?

Entering in est. hours & % complete takes longer than I would like at times, but when you have a lot of tasks for a project, I'm not sure how that could be improved.

This is a huge time saver when creating projects. Copying and assigning tasks is made so simple.

TeamGantt review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

"Project Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, graphics, reporting and layout

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike everything is excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

Undertaking a project to review and evaluate products that are customer focused in order to identify efficiencies, improvements and increased sales. The project has been easy to run using TeamGantt as it provides a user friendly interface that is easy for others to follow. The interactivity is excellent allowing quick and seamless updating. The email updating is also excellent informing project team of updates and progress. This keeps the project on track identifying any issues in a timely way.

TeamGantt review by <span>Kristen C.</span>
Kristen C.

"Good for keeping up with team projects"

What do you like best?

I do like that you can customize team gantt to work for you and your team. The ability to create new tasks lists and then duplicate them is very easy.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if i create a project for say the content team, it will never show as completed because I keep adding tasks to it. I would need to create an individual project file for each task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is good for global teams or a large team who needs different people involved with projects. Use team gantt to assign tasks and follow through on deadlines.

This helps with making sure all teams are on track. If we don't have the ability to meet every day or week we can go to team gantt to see where people stand on projects. It also helped take a lot out of email. It almost acts like a conversation tool for projects as well.

TeamGantt review by Internal Consultant in Human Resources
Internal Consultant in Human Resources

"Easy to use, great to share with clients"

What do you like best?

We've created a template for our standard process, and we use that to create all project plans. It took a while to set up the template, but we can now set up project plans in under 30mins for most projects. It is incredibly easy and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

When 2 tasks are dependent on eachother, the system automatically schedules these on consecutive days. Sometimes we have multiple tasks falling on the same day, so I have to unlink them or the project plan tends to shuffle itself over more days than I intended. It means I have to un-link tasks occurring on the same day - this is a little fiddly, but not a deal-breaker.

We used to purchase Microsoft Project. It was expensive, and sharing the output with clients was complex - it never displayed correctly as a PDF. It also meant all team members needed to have Project installed or they couldn't view the plan. The business benefit has been a massive time saving for creating new plans. Also, clients have given us the feedback that they really like having up-to-date access to our plan.

TeamGantt review by <span>Jason Y.</span>
Jason Y.

"Intuitive tool that is evolving!"

What do you like best?

The application is cloud-based so everything is stored online and accessible from any computer. I like the fact that changes to project scheduling is reflected in real-time, with the option to notify everyone on the project team.

What do you dislike?

Previously there was no time tracking abilities but in the latest release TeamGantt has created a tool to track how much time is being spent on various tasks. Would be amazing if there was a budgeting tool to align with our project budgets. The print tool is not the most robust and in the future if the export feature could have the ability to transfer entire project plans in the same format (not just .csv) that would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool and worth the investment!

Being able to track project status in real-time in an easy to use and affordable tool has helped us improve our "line-of-sight" into various projects as well as ensure employee capacity is utilized efficiently and workload is assigned accurately.

TeamGantt review by <span>James H.</span>
James H.

"Simple beautiful easy and powerful"

What do you like best?

I liked the free trial to get to grips with it. It has shown me the potential. I've always tried to use excel and it's not easy and I'm forever fiddling. With TeamGantt it works easily and prevents me from procrastinating to make my chart work and instead leaving me alone to actually do some of the work! Great tool.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. It's online collaborative and accessible on multiple platforms.

I'm planning a quality improvement project in my NHS organisation.

I can assign tasks to different people and keep track of them.

TeamGantt review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Seemless Organization"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly and easy to use for project management very quickly. The learning curve was also minimal which was fantastic. I love the functionality to make quick changes to tasks and to see the entire project as an overview or narrow down details.

The colour customization and filters, by assignee or by not completed is also helpful to navigate complicated or very large projects.

What do you dislike?

If one of my tasks is dependent on someone else's, if they adjust their timeline, my timeline is thrown out of whack, even if its time sensitive and cannot be adjusted. It would be awesome if you could "set in stone" a task and have the other users alerted that their task is in conflict with something that cannot be adjusted.

It would also be great if we could have a task ownership hierarchy -- if two people are owning a task: who is ultimately accountable?

We are integrating 13 different locations as part of a merger and also for large strategic process reviews/projects.

TeamGantt review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"22 Projects + 1 Software = 100% Productivity and Client Satisfaction "

What do you like best?

TeamGantt is user-friendly and visually appealing. When sharing Gantt's with clients and co-workers they are able to follow along with me because of TeamGantt's layout. You can really tell when using the software that it was created for Project Managers by Project Managers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would have to say that I dislike about TeamGantt, is the inability to simultaneously track time for multiple tasks. I understand that the inability to do so is to manage employees efforts and concentration to one task, versus being overwhelmed and less-productive. However, for some employees (based on job title), TeamGantt would be better suited for them if they were able to track time for multiple tasks at the same time.

Example: Web-developer and Digital Marketer at my agency have tasks within one project that happen at the same time. Currently, I am placing those tasks into one 'sprint' and they are tracking their time in an added task in the same sprint called 'Sprint 0 Complete'. What would work best for them, is to be able to track time for multiple tasks they are working on.

My thought would be to add a function - similar to enabling 'Estimated Hours' for time tracking - that enables multiple task tracking. Not only would this decrease the amount of time each employee spends clicking between tasks in Gantt for accurate timing, it would show me, the PM, which tasks should be together in sprints, and which sprints should come before others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only suggest TeamGantt to those who you do not see as a competitor to your business. It really gives your business the competitive edge to deliver quality over quantity, on time and on budget, for you and your client.

1. Realizing the amount of time it actually takes to complete tasks.

2. Accurate estimating of project delivery.

3. Adding and adjusting timelines with client responsibilities and setbacks - creating a chronological history of the added steps needed to deliver the project.

4. Managing the amount of responsibility on each employee seeing the number of tasks they have assigned to them.

5. Ability to make sound business decisions - Can we take on another client? Should we make the exception to do this task for this client?

TeamGantt review by <span>Lawrence A. G.</span>
Lawrence A. G.

"Great Application"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the most is the ability to create a visual for dependencies. This has been a critical element in our infrastructure upgrade as Salem Elementary.

What do you dislike?

We are still in our trial phase with this application and to be honest I really haven't found anything I dislike about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump into it, the more you use it the more you like it!!! It is addictive too, I find myself doing things way ahead of schedule just to fill up the bar!

I work as part of a three person IT team at one of the largest elementary schools in the state of Wisconsin and we are the largest single campus K-8 elementary school in the state. We experience all the same infrastructure growing pains and issue that other schools do but on a much larger scale. This being said we our projects take on a much larger scale as well. Currently our school is in the process of a school wide infrastructure upgrade and we are utilizing support from USAC to partially fund the upgrade. Choreographing and managing an infrastructure upgrade is a fairly large project but then you add the intricacies of securing funding from USAC and now you have added dependencies to the mix that aren't always the easiest to articulate. The visual that Team Gantts application provides is helping us to better understand and communicate project task dependencies. In short this application does exactly what it is designed to do and it does it incredibly well. It allows one to visually break down large complex tasks into smaller more manageable tasks and then monitor the progress of the each task, and analyze task dependencies.

TeamGantt review by <span>Joshua E.</span>
Joshua E.

"Quick, Easy, and Visual!"

What do you like best?

TeamGantt offers amazing 'at a glance' PM tools. While many people may have differing opinions on the old 'waterfall' approach, you don't have to think of it that way. It's dynamic tools and abilities to sort tasks make it super fast for scanning team tasks and getting everyone up to speed.

What do you dislike?

We'd love to see some more integrations. We simply haven't found the 'one tool to rule them all,' so our organizations continue to rely on Basecamp. It'd be great if TeamGantt could revisit the old Basecamp integrations that have gone dormant.

We operate with a very small team, so tasks and timelines are constantly shifting. TeamGantt allows us to easily adjust entire project timelines on the fly. Moreso, it allows the entire team to see these timelines (and changes) at a glance. We aren't spending all day digging through todo lists; it allows us to more-rapidly consume information, figure out what's on our plates, and get things done!

TeamGantt review by <span>Melissa L.</span>
Melissa L.

"Does the job for project management"

What do you like best?

It's a concise system that allows for a team to congregate and work in one place. It allows for many users and for those users to cross reference based on different projects.

What do you dislike?

The organization of the system still needs some work. The layout of the site can seem very overwhelming and can get very mundane when creating templates, copying those templates month after month, and adjusting the timestamps for each task. Can be very time consuming for large projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For large projects with multiple steps, you'll need to find a way to concise it with this program. This program does prove to be helpful with many team members and delegating steps of a project to other people.

It has allowed our team to be aware of projects going on with all of us and has eased some communication struggles that we have had.

TeamGantt review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Very User-Friendly Tool"

What do you like best?

TeamGantt is easy for all users on various technical levels. We currently use it for high-level Business Plan projects and also low-level daily tasks. The training for TeamGantt takes no more than 30 minutes.

What do you dislike?

If TeamGantt could incorporate start-to-start or finish-to-finish dependencies into the platform it would be unstoppable! Right now you can only do finish-to-start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy, online tool then TeamGantt is the application for you. The ability to create as many projects as you need and add as many users as you need is incredibly valuable.

We needed a completely user-friendly online project management tool that didn't require a lot of training. TeamGantt has allowed us to manage projects across departments; thus, breaking down some of the siloed work procedures while assuring everyone is on the same page.

TeamGantt review by <span>Karl C.</span>
Karl C.

"A useful project management platform"

What do you like best?

I like the UI of TeamGantt, particularly when it comes to collaboration/communication. I've use quite a few other project management softwares in the past and, in a lot of them, reading comments and reviews from other team members has been a serious headache. Using TeamGantt all comments are in a linear timeline, similar to Facebook, which is very easy to read and track.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the default email notifications. When assigned to a project, you will receive a small barrage of email notifications and they sort of become ignored/spam after a while. This can be configured by logging into the software and changing notification settings, but I wish the default setting wasn't *quite* so many emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try if you're looking for a project management platform that is fast, responsive, and very easy to read.

We use this tool to manage some (not all, at least not yet) of our software efforts. So far it has made every project that it's touched run a bit more smoothly and has kept the lines of communication open between project teams.

TeamGantt review by <span>Rebecca R. S.</span>
Rebecca R. S.

"Great visual tool for project planning with dependencies"

What do you like best?

The visual interface and the dependencies. The visual look is very aesthetic because it is quite simple, and has multiple possibilities for formatting, such as many colours. It is also very useful to be able to assign people, hours and add comments to specific tasks. We chose teamgantt because we had to plan for a complex project with many overlapping tasks and dependencies, so the dependency function is the one we have used most. The automatic rescheduling for dependent tasks by toggling is quite handy as well. It is great to be able to download the information in .csv format. In general, TeamGantt is a great tool for planning a project and seeing how tasks develop on a timeline.

What do you dislike?

We wanted to plan a complex project with over 100 tasks over the course of 10 years, and it was a bit difficult with the current platform, which supports well hours and days, but not so much a view by months and years. It would be useful to be able to have a "month view" and not just a "week view", and be able to add durations to tasks, rather than just a start and end date. Also, although the automatic rescheduling for dependent tasks is very useful, it can also be detrimental if tasks have dependencies other than "start-to-finish" - for example for tasks that have some overlap, or that have to begin at the same time but have different lengths. Finally, it would have been very useful to have a "dependency report", that is, be able to see which tasks are dependent on which in a global way. Right now this is possible but only by clicking on tasks individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support service is very good - they respond fast and are helpful, and offer a live tutorial at the beginning to become familiar with the product.

We use TeamGantt to plan and follow-up on the schedule of complex projects over the course of several months. For this, the possibility to use different colours and filtering by those colours has been very useful, as well as the possibility to create groups and subgroups of tasks. In general, the visual interface is a very clear and beautiful way to visualise the project.

TeamGantt review by User

"Super awesome software that makes it easy to get an overview of my project taske and milestones"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate it being available across my platforms, iPad, mac, iPhone. Super easy to acces. Great integrating in trello, super important!

What do you dislike?

It's not super intuitive setting up. It could be improved so that i feel more in contact with the software. I dont quite know how, but I guess that is up to you guys ;-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it's free!

I do my project planning with TeamGantt, the alternative is an excel file, which is very similar, BUT not integrated in my trello, so i have to keep more documents updated. So it really eases my workflow that once i make changes to my boards or taske, it's upgraded with the chart and shareable to the members of my team.

TeamGantt review by <span>Brittany B.</span>
Brittany B.

"TeamGantt helps to create project plans"

What do you like best?

TeamGantt makes it extremely easy to create gantt charts and project plans. As a project manager, creating a gantt chart helps me when I have to present a project plan and communicate deadlines to my boss.

What do you dislike?

I think that there could be some improvement to the export/print functionality. It takes a lot of clicks and tweaking of the settings to get the correct layout of the exported gantt chart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a long term project, split it into phases and create multiple gantt charts. This makes printing and exporting simpler, but you can still view multiple gantt charts at the same time.

TeamGantt makes creating a gantt chart simpler and more efficient. It helps me as a Project Manager in communicating timelines to my team.

TeamGantt review by <span>Kirsten F.</span>
Kirsten F.

"Much Better Than Other Software"

What do you like best?

The TeamGantt Software is one of the best on the market. It is more intuitive than other brands, like Microsoft Project, and more supported and feature heavy than other online options.

TeamGantt also allows for a level of collaboration that other software does not. It allows for file uploads, discussions, and team tracking. Overall, they are just an awesome company.

What do you dislike?

In truth, there's not much to dislike. Even the free account is quite robust and is enough to get the job done. It would be cool if there was an option to turn on automatic project tracking, so that project percentages increase or are marked late over time. I am still new to the software though, so this may already be a feature I just haven't found yet.

Our business utilizes a task tracking, content management system, but we realized that we needed something to track the 'big picture'. It became important for us to track this high level for our own benefit and our client's benefit. We started with Microsoft Project, but the learning curve was too high and access to the software was too limited.

TeamGantt review by <span>Jesse G.</span>
Jesse G.

"Best Team-based Gantt Chart on the web!"

What do you like best?

Teamgantt has been a lifesaver for many of my projects throughout the years, the ease of use and built-in ability to manage time and workload for the whole team has been invaluable.

What do you dislike?

Could use better integration for other major tools (slack, hipchat, jira, Google suite, to name a few).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth your time to check out. They offer a full 30 day trial so you can get a feel for the software.

Teamgantt helped get my teams organized and scheduled quickly and efficiently. No more juggling schedules or flipping back & forth to make sure we have enough resources scheduled.

TeamGantt review by <span>James K. F.</span>
James K. F.

"Simple. Organized. Clarity. "

What do you like best?

TeamGantt makes it easy to document project timelines with visual representation at as granular or summary of a level as you would like. We use it weekly to lead our project status and planning meeting, providing clarity to all team members of priorities and responsibilities. We also use it to provide clients with great looking timelines including milestones such as in-person delivery meetings.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see an ability to add dependencies to milestones. A feature to preserve the original timeline for reference would be nice too.

We are able to provide clarity to all stakeholders, internal and external, to project status and expectations. This allows us to be more proactive and less reactive.

TeamGantt review by <span>Cath S.</span>
Cath S.

"I sold it to someone in under 10 minutes! "

What do you like best?

Ease of use. So easy to set up a project.

What do you dislike?

Probably the left hand frame - information & links are food, but I think it needs a little more UX feedback into the design

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something that is easy to implement, full featured, highly visual, easy to train others on, this product is perfect for you.

Managing task detail across teams. We're currently transferring hundreds of courses from one learning management system to another which includes some course redesign & has multiple touch points & tight timelines. I needed a tool that was easy to invite team members to do updates in.

TeamGantt review by User in Internet

"Great and helpful!"

What do you like best?

Organization among team members in a world of overload in information - so many emails, chats, slacks, docs and spreadsheets make it difficult to stay organized with your priorities.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to understand initially, but with practice it becomes clearer and easier to use. Reminders can be helpful when an item is due, but the reminders can be annoying when it is a daily update on tasks you are aware of and working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very helpful and reliable platform for managing tasks and staying on time, with helpful reminders to stay focused. I am not in the position of handling the spend and pricing on this project but knowing our team's value placed on spending habits I recognize that TeamGantt has been a net positive for us.

Team task management and delegation! Benefits have been staying focused and organized and keeping my team on track; because I am staying organized.

TeamGantt review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

"If you need to keep your inouse clients up to date - Teamgantt is the app for you"

What do you like best?

Teamgantt is very easy to use - without any learning - just use it. The client facing aspect of this way of working is the best I've ever seen. It's cut down my email admin by at least 60%. I project manage and deliver over 30 individual projects each month and Teamgantt handles this without missing a beat.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a bit slow - not sure if it is my internet speed or server speed. Generally it is fast and I am not waiting for it to respond. Impressive for a web app with the amount of data we through at it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It cuts down admin and makes everything water tight - planning / process / responsibility / signoff.

I manage a high volume of work and the accuracy of keeping everyone up to date and especially making the sign off process bullet proof has helped me get more sleep !

TeamGantt review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"TeamGantt is an asset to our company"

What do you like best?

TeamGantt allows our project planning teams to stay on-task and focused on making forward progress before each meeting. It's been an outstanding asset, especially for our web development team to allow each developer to input hours and dates for each part of the project and allow the entire team to see how long until our project can be completed. Even if something comes up, it's easy to drag the dates out and adjust.

What do you dislike?

As a member of the graphic design team, we haven't figure out a way for TeamGantt to work for us to the same extent that it works for the other members of the project team. We often lump huge projects like creating all of the web mockups into one task that doesn't fully convey how much work needs to be accomplished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamGantt has really helped our company with project planning. It allows us to better manage our time, project launch dates for products, and keep different teams communicating with one another between meetings.

It's certainly allowed us to manage our time much better and make more accurate estimates on how long a project will take. Being able to look back at past projects and see how our projections needed to be changed will also increase our accuracy even more in future projects. It's also allowed our varying teams to see the progress that's being made in other teams and stay in the loop in case new needs arise.

TeamGantt review by <span>Larry T.</span>
Larry T.

"Great Project Management"

What do you like best?

Integrated time tracking, resource tracking. Resource Availability Matrix. The ability to share portions of a project with external resources. Great side-bar for quick access to all of your projects (we have 30-50 projects at any given time). Templates. Direct Access to Customer Support. Training Videos. Project Archiving. Attach Files and/or Notes.

We use TeamGantt for all of our projects, whether they're for tracking a project being completed for a customer or internal use. Overall, this is the best PM software that we have found. The staff at TeamGantt is incredible. Whenever they're in development on new features we get the opportunity to contribute by beta testing and providing feedback. Many of the suggestions are not only considered but implemented. Overall, this is the best-bang for your buck.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this is simply the best PM software we've found.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. If you're doing project management where you need to have large projects broken down into logical, very granular steps, but still want to be able to give your developers access to adjusting their own schedule, you can't beat TeamGantt for form, function or price.

Internal software development projects.

Customer product development projects.

Resource Allocation, tracking

Time Tracking

TeamGantt review by <span>Pablo F.</span>
Pablo F.

"The most user-friendly Project Management tool I ever used"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the intuitive organisation of tasks, timelines and resources and the built-in team communication tools

What do you dislike?

So far, everything I have tried to do has been possible and I haven't found anything I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to give it a try with a free implementation and then move on to the level of subscription that best suits your needs.

Having an easily understood project management tool allows the whole team to visualise their part in it and how it relates to other members work as well.

TeamGantt review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Perfect cloud solution for non project-management expert"

What do you like best?

Short learning curve, shared by multiple individuals who are not project management professionals. We are Human Resources/People Performance advisors. We are using the free tryout version right now, which is ideal to convince the organization to invest in a software like this.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really that we dislike. Nothing negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will really like it. Provide some prelliminary information to your team members who do not know about Gantt charts or project management.

Adequate project planning and accountability assignment required to meet delivery. We are meeting the deadlines and not unecessarily rushing to get the tasks done. We are clear on who is doing what. No accountability gaps and/or overlaps.

TeamGantt review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Timeline feature is excellent."

What do you like best?

One of the major reason to move on this platform is just a timeline feature which really helps me to organize the tasks/projects with proper planning.

What do you dislike?

One of the major disappointing feature is the time sheet management. I really cannot grab the detailed information for the team work hours, neither the team cannot lock the hours with customized title/heading instead of selection of tasks as required field.

Another disappointing feature is about loading multiple projects at a time. If we have just 6 - 7 peoples of team and each person has multiple projects/tasks assigned. So, If we load all projects It will take pretty much time to load. This is the one I really dislike and takes a lot time every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes definitely I would recommend. However the time management is the only bad of TeamGantt. Otherwise it has everything in very good direction.

One of the best feature ever is a timeline which forced me to move on this platform. It really resolve my problem to manage the team and tasks/projects. -- Looks super awesome to me!

TeamGantt review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"VP of operations and co-founder"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, I also like the star feature to make sure your jobs or projects are at the top of the page. Also the book mark customs pages are nice.

What do you dislike?

Missing mobile platform that you can attach and see documents. Sub tasks on children tasks would be helpful. There are several situations where some tasks I assign have several sub tasks. But when I schedule the sub tasks the calendar view is very cluttered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is the best scheduling system out there for the money. We are able to coordinate so well with our people in the field and on our fabrication shop. In addition the ability for our clients to log in and check and make comments as we progress is a very good selling point. Also, having the sales team able to log in really enables the separation of commerce and creativity which we all knows is necessary for time to time...

Tracking time and resource availability. also, inviting clients to visualize the live action helps impress clients with transparancy.

TeamGantt review by Administrator

"Great addition to Trello"

What do you like best?

Our company uses TeamGantt integrated with Trello, which provides an excellent solution for planning and managing our development projects. Reviewed several other Gantt chart tools and found this one easy to use and understand. It has the important features we need without going into feature bloat that can make other products hard to use.

What do you dislike?

Minor UI stuff I'd like to sometimes customize more, but really no major problems with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent power-up for teams using Trello.

Trello was doing a good job tracking project status, but we needed TeamGantt to help map it better to timelines and real dates. Since using the tool, we've improved our ability to predict completion dates and deliver on schedule.

TeamGantt review by <span>Andrey B.</span>
Andrey B.

"I love it"

What do you like best?

We've tried many other relevant products, this one was really a treasure for us. Easy-to-use, the most essential feachers/instruments, interface looks good, have a free-to-use plan. For our small company it's perfect. Got an iOS app.

What do you dislike?

Can't archive my projects in a free account, have to delete them instead.

It's very important to visualise where we are now. Who has stacked, who is running too fast. Now the process is more straight and well-organised.

TeamGantt review by Consultant in Public Relations and Communications
Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"The Best Cloud-Based Graphical Project Management Platform for Teams"

What do you like best?

I've tried Asana and others, and really just groove on TeamGantt's graphical at-a-glance approach. In particular, tasks aren't either "done or not done," it's not a binary checklist. You and your team see them as progress bars across a period of time. Add colour coding, and real-time Google Docs style group viewing and editing, and these folks have got it all sewn up IMO.

What do you dislike?

No iPhone app...? Might be nice to be able to check status or update a project on the go.

I'm a communications consultant and I work with coalitions of organizations, with multiple stakeholders. I like that I can add any of these stakeholders as team members, so they can check in and see where the project is at without emailing or calling me.

TeamGantt review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Gantt is great to stay organized"

What do you like best?

TeamGantt has been awesome to help my team and I stay organized and up to date on all the projects that are due at work each week. Before we used Gantt we definitely didn’t remember everything we had to do and weren’t as organized.

What do you dislike?

It’s kind of hard to read and navigate things. Sometime I lose my projects just because I don’t remember where I put them.

We are able to stay more organized with the projects and things we need to get done every week. It’s been very beneficial because I know exactly what I need to get done and what others are working on for the week.

TeamGantt review by <span>Keshav A.</span>
Keshav A.

"Saviour - Best Free solution to sophisticated Gantt Chart"

What do you like best?

1. It has a very well built Gantt Chart - Lot of customisations, colouring, UI.

2. Hourly managing work.

3. Regular notifications via email - Plus point for not being too nudgy.

4. Discussions - From Project level to Task Level. That is something very useful.

5. Team Availability

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike it/ can help it. That the chart visibility is less on my MacBook. The display is small. But they look great on bigger screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are wanting to look at your product(s) in one shot. This is the TOOL for you.

Project Management

Task Management

Discussions

Client has full visibility

TeamGantt review by <span>Philippe P.</span>
Philippe P.

"Incredible collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

Easy gantt creating that look wonderfull

Easy to collaborate with all team member

Link of the project is accessible from other software (ex. our project portefolio)

Support, the support team is fantastic

What do you dislike?

Actually TG i a really great tool to collaborate what make it wonderfull is that it is so easy to use that anywone can use it. Maybe some power user used to MS project could find that there is some deep dive project manager feature that are missing

Collaboration, sharing project planning, easy to use project management tool

TeamGantt review by <span>Alfonso B.</span>
Alfonso B.

"absolutely essential"

What do you like best?

TeamGantt is how our team stays on top of resourcing and delivery dates across multiple project timelines. It's easy to use yet robust, and the Basecamp integration is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if there was more customization for colors/fonts when outputting charts to make things look more on-brand for us, and we're hoping Basecamp 3 support comes along soon.

We're a creative agency with numerous projects and need to track any changes to our timelines and the availability of our team. TeamGantt allows us to be able to see when things are happening, and what projects anyone is on at any particular time.

TeamGantt review by <span>Susan M.</span>
Susan M.

"Great Tool, Awesome Customer Support"

What do you like best?

I like several things about TeamGantt

- it integrates with BaseCamp 2

- it provides free access for one project (which is wonderful for small orgs with not a lot of tech capital)

- the email messaging to help keep me on track with my schedule

- even for the free access the customer support is AWESOME! LOVE IT.

What do you dislike?

- occassionally the the sync with BaseCamp gets wonky - but the Customer Support team helps get it correctly quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please see my review.

- the requirement to track AND report on project status for many mini tasks within a large project

TeamGantt review by <span>Shilpa M.</span>
Shilpa M.

"Really Easy"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can see all the task with the status and progress. Also it acts like a personal assistant who never forgets to remind you.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I can't really think of something about the software i don't like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its an amazing software to see your projects status in one place, specially when you have multiple projects going on.

I have multiple film projects whose status is difficult to track so teamgantt makes it easy to track the status of everything

TeamGantt review by <span>Dmitrii I.</span>
Dmitrii I.

"I've been looking for such tool for quite some time"

What do you like best?

1 - it helps me a lot with me being a visual person to manage my project

2 - I'm running a startup and it's free for 1 project

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I would improve the sensitivity of cursor on a Gantt board so that I can more easy change the duration of a task or/and move the whole task to a different time window.

Lack of visibility and project transparency are solved with it.

Inability to track progress and get current status of the entire project is solved now.

Issues with moving tasks in and out is solved.

Sharing Gantt chart snapshot is now possible.

TeamGantt review by <span>Natalya S.</span>
Natalya S.

"My go-to on large multi-team projects"

What do you like best?

I can pin pertinent documents and discussions to specific task items to keep multiple teams running independently while allowing me to focus on the project overall.

What do you dislike?

Only the price structure can be challenging in smaller organizations. It's definitely workable though!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and make sure your team understands it more than anything. They need to actively contribute to the system to have it work

Organization of multiple teams, keeping the PM clue-ed in on a technical level, and estimating man-loading.

TeamGantt review by <span>Syed Ahmed U.</span>
Syed Ahmed U.

"Excellent Experience!"

What do you like best?

The user experience is beautiful. Helps a lot in monitoring the progress of the project/product.

What do you dislike?

I really think that Team Gantt can be a tough competitor for JIRA, if there is more room for managing tasks & bugs with status and estimations for entities with descriptions

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use

beautiful UI / UX

helps in monitoring progress

I personally feel that it takes a lot of burden off your shoulders when you see the updated gantt by the end of every week

TeamGantt review by <span>Edvard Z.</span>
Edvard Z.

"simple and clear"

What do you like best?

A tool that will integrate offices in Taiwan and Belarus VOLGAR.

Brought to a minimum Number of messages in the mail, and allows you to fully manage the project, keep all documents and update them.

What do you dislike?

No application for smartphone. I'd like to have access not only to the desktop

Recommendations to others considering the product

If up to this point you have not used tools for project management, rather start. This will ease your work.

I fully manage all projects, supervise the workload of each team member.

I do not need to search for files and project data in my mail. Everything is always at hand.

TeamGantt review by <span>Andrew L.</span>
Andrew L.

"We use Team Gantt to Manage our Customers Projects"

What do you like best?

I like being able to share a project management tool with my clients so that they understand the entire project, rather than just their next task.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could see history of my Progress Update Requests so that I do not spam my clients. In addition, I would like to be able to update dependency due dates from the list view, not just the Gantt Chart.

Team Gantt has helped us maintain a big picture view of multiple client projects that are all in different stages.

TeamGantt review by <span>Chloe F.</span>
Chloe F.

"Great project tool"

What do you like best?

Integration with Trello, which we use for all of our business projects. A Trello card is a line item on the TeamGantt project plan, I can quickly see how much of the project is complete and create a useful pdf overview of the time plan in minutes. I love that you can quickly see dependencies in TeamGannt that you can't easily do in Trello.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could have more people in our TeamGantt project for free, but I understand TeamGantt need to make their money somehow!

Using for our GDPR planning as a quick and simple overview of progress.

TeamGantt review by <span>Matt B.</span>
Matt B.

"A flexible gantt tool for creating visibility in any project or service"

What do you like best?

I like the way the tool is flexible and can be customized to display any size project. I also like the way it provides visibility of resource allocation across the project or the whole organization.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how sluggish the user interface is when adding tasks. Also grouped tasks can be a little buggy resulting in a group of task being greyed out until the page has reloaded.

We use TeamGantt to get an overview of all time sensitive monthly client projects. It enables us to clearly uncover daily priorities for each team member allowing them to focus on the most critical tasks each day. This easy to use gantt tool has enabled us to improve our average on time delivery from 35% to 80% in one month.

TeamGantt review by <span>Melissa B.</span>
Melissa B.

"Super Simple, Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly; minimal (or no) training needed. Just about anyone can jump in there and understand what's going on within minutes. The interface is well-designed and clean.

What do you dislike?

Not great for more than 10-15 projects, which is why we eventually moved on to a more robust system. Once you get multiple projects under multiple clients, it gets a little clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super easy to use, and you can actually get up and running without extensive training. Very user friendly, and the basecamp integration is great.

Resource allocation, timelines and task dependencies for active and proposed agency projects.

TeamGantt review by User in Computer Software

"Team Gantt has helped organize my project plans"

What do you like best?

I like the UX -- it's really easy to use/add items/set dates.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to clear all dates at once from an entire project or group of tasks. My dates change often and it's a waterfall effect so clearing them all at once would be ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a software to organize your project plans and have a collaborative environment to work with your clients, TeamGantt is a solid choice.

Ability to show our customers the breadth of the project and the tasks each person is responsible for. Benefits have been that we have more accountability between us and our customers over what needs to be complete for a successful project.

TeamGantt review by <span>Amaan A.</span>
Amaan A.

"Simplicity is bliss"

What do you like best?

The clear view of tasks for each individual broken down day by day.

What do you dislike?

Creating dependencies between tasks can be difficult sometimes, with the dragging required. Better if one could type in dependent tasks in the edit menu.

Coordination of large scale projects with numerous stakeholders and work package managers. It's helped give clarity to my projects and workflows and taken away the stress of organising and updating people's times with lots of emails and reminders. All the work is in one place for everyone to access with emails for new work being automated.

TeamGantt review by <span>Nora G.</span>
Nora G.

"Great project management tool"

What do you like best?

- easy to use with an good interface

- good overview with Gant-chart, but also many other view options

- customisable with e.g. color codes

- tracking of time and availably of team members

- various filter options like

- good and quick support

- easy to get going with good and short introduction videos

- constant improvements and new features

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can come up with. Additional feature are under construction all the time it seems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have checked out other project management tools before choosing TeamGantt in the end. The reason for that was that its easy to use and has the features included which we were looking for, e.g. a Gant-chart among other view options.

It's a great project management tool which makes it easy to hold an overview over tasks and deadlines, workload and time spend on task, and many more useful features. The is essential when you are planning large projects which go over a longer period of time.

TeamGantt review by <span>James D.</span>
James D.

"Gantt charts made easy - finally!"

What do you like best?

Nice graphic interface, easy and intuitive to use even for novice users. Logical process for creating a timing plan that is responsive and deals with dependancies elegantly.

What do you dislike?

The undo feature is very useful, but hard to keep track of as it breaks down each action into too many steps e.g. if I delete 5 days of activity in a block, rather than that just being one action to undo, it becomes 5. So if you make large changes to the overall plan it quickly becomes very complicated to track.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended if creating timing plans is a regular part of your day job

Quickly create timing plans that can be shared and worked on collaboratively across multiple offices and countries. So much quicker than Excel!

TeamGantt review by <span>Muthaian Prakash K.</span>
Muthaian Prakash K.

"Best ever Gantt Chart "

What do you like best?

Flexible scheduler, Print Perfect output, Task planning

What do you dislike?

Nothing to be pointed out. Would be great for if there's a mobile app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should consider to use for frequent scheduling

We are preparing schedule for all our sprints using TeamGantt and our leadership team is impressed with the interactive view. Without scheduler we use spreadsheet earlier which was not a print friendly output. After we started using TeamGantt, all our project stakeholders are impressed with how it works.

TeamGantt review by <span>Tiffany R.</span>
Tiffany R.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

can collaborate on projects with other team members. Can upload documents and previous versions are saved. Very user friendly, easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could print the entire Gantt Chart out easily. Haven't been able to find such a tool, so i use print screen. When setting up the project in TeamGantt, wasn't too easy to change all start and end dates if I made a change at the beginning. I had to manually change each tasks start and end date which was time consumung

team collaboration has been made easy. Can easily delegate tasks to team members and review documentation. Also easy to check the status of a project and who is keeping up and who may be falling behind.

TeamGantt review by <span>Jonathon S.</span>
Jonathon S.

"From task management to now program management"

What do you like best?

Intuitive, easy for clients to understand, great feature platform.

What do you dislike?

Cost is big because I utilize this for my own internal as well as an agency format. Terribly disheartening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grow up from task managers and become actual resource managers.

Aligning multiple companies with resource management is such an awesome experience that i previously could not do with something like trello or asana.

TeamGantt review by <span>Nikolay R.</span>
Nikolay R.

"Program Management for Real Estate Development"

What do you like best?

TG allows me to stay organized. I can see each project's status at a glance and access documentation easily. The program is helpful for one or multiple projects. Using the TG charts with 3rd parties and capitalization partners also serves to quickly and easily give updates and to demonstrate the current status for projects.

What do you dislike?

Not all users want daily email reminders. If desired, it would be nice to enable some users to opt for a weekly email reminder. Otherwise the program is very user friendly and quickly becomes a central piece for project management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest starting to use TG with your first project and see how functional and easy it is. Involving other team members and using the document and conversation features will increase use and acceptance of the program.

I am solving the challenge of coordinating the multiple, disconnected moving parts involved in real estate development. One of the benefits of TG is that all active participants can gauge progress and monitor the status of the project easily online. Document administration and access is also easy and a functional part of the TG program.

TeamGantt review by User in Higher Education

"Easy to use and very visual project mgt tool"

What do you like best?

I like the combination of functionality and visual display of the projects. It’s super easy to simply export the latest status of the project with the milestones etc and bring to a meeting or screenshot into a PowerPoint - finally none of the over complicated excel project sheets.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version is somewhat less easy to handle of an iPhone - I mainly log in through safari rather than using the app though

I have all my projects on teamgantt within the marketing space and my entire team has access so we have very few project emails circulating as everything is captured and organized in teamgantt

TeamGantt review by <span>Habib B.</span>
Habib B.

"Awesome product for the whole company"

What do you like best?

At first I was a bit apprehensive about using this product versus MS Project but it's very simple to use and that makes it addictive. You can get to where you want within 5 clicks. It reminds me of Microsoft Project but even that was not this simple. So I totally recommend this product, no I don't have a stake in this company or relatives working for them. I just use it for my projects.

Many departments in our company started using TeamGantt for their projects and I have yet to hear any negative feedback.

What do you dislike?

Just a couple things I don't like about the product.

1. No Active Directory integration (SSO)

2. Not yet ITIL certified

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamGantt is easy to use and cost effective as Project Management SaaS application for the whole company.

Using it for Project Management. It was easy to adapt across multiple departments within the company.

TeamGantt review by <span>Débora M.</span>
Débora M.

"All project timelines in one single visualization"

What do you like best?

The best feature from teamgantt, is viewing all the projects timelines in one single visualization. This increases your perception about the players available to work. You can easily perceive your workload, considering each person of your team.

What do you dislike?

A feature that needs improvement is the visualization of charts when you print. Today it works with zoom possibilities, but you can not select which fields you want to hide.

Analizing workload, and planning future projects.

TeamGantt review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Simply, Easy to use Functionality, Beautifully Packaged!"

What do you like best?

The look and Feel is great and the functionality/ UI is very intuitive.

The daily updates help to keep you focused on the task at hand.

What do you dislike?

Not much, It might be light on some functionality when compared to products like Smart Sheets, but for people wanting to implement a project management tool this is a great option. It is not daunting to get up to speed at all and it gives you almost everything you could need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

People new to project planning, looking for a straight forward easy to use software solution.

We are an Advertising agency and we use the platform to monitor large projects with many different contributors/ suppliers and multiple delivery dates. We have started to see that our projected timelines are often very ambitious and there are areas in the project management process where we need to be vigilante that we don't invest too much time .

TeamGantt review by <span>Scott W.</span>
Scott W.

"Great tool for creative teams"

What do you like best?

While the interface looks daunting at first glace (to myself included) 5 mins with the program and you are immediately at ease.

Have tried many many other project management tools and this is best for me. Graphs tell you at a glance what you should pay attention to, when a project was initiated, how long it took, whether it fell behind, etc..

I use just the bare essentials of the program and find it keeps me on track and jogs my memory of things that are slipping with a 2 minute look every couple of days.

Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

Dislike that it doesn't just know what I'm doing and fill itself out...kidding.

Creative department, manufacturing, project management overview as well as time tracking.

TeamGantt review by <span>Lexy S.</span>
Lexy S.

"TeamGantt - it's great."

What do you like best?

The ability to control colours on my gantt chart, and how streamlined the layout is.

What do you dislike?

Selective multiple cells isn't intuitive, and it would be great if you could drag values down a column, rather than selecting multiple cells and going through a click-through process to assign responsibilities to a team member

Work breakdown scheduling

TeamGantt review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"TeamGannt Review"

What do you like best?

Look and Feel. I have a Ganntt chart watch quick short my commitments over time.

What do you dislike?

Add a top Group sometimes seems confusing.

Hiding is a little bug and still do not know how to unhidden.

Mapping out school holidays and work projects....

Okay not using it for what you would call project management, it's more of a tool for sorting out a time-line of high level work and when children not at school.

NOT using a lot of the feature, however understand most of these and would consider using if running a Project.

TeamGantt review by <span>Thomas G.</span>
Thomas G.

"TeamGantt, My Project Management Lifeline"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily and quickly create projects, assign people to roles, and keep them and my self abreast of progress. Many of my projects are very similar, so the ability to turn a project into a template is very helpful. I love that I can link documents to tasks and that I and others can add notes to tasks and even email those notes to selected individuals. I like that it resembles the familiar structure of MS Project, but does not torment me with a ribbon at the top. I love that it is constantly improving, and yet those improvements are always so intuitive that I begin using them without realizing they are new. I like that the system is so easy that I use few of the plentiful user guides and the need for technical support is so low that I can't remember the last time we needed help.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't actually do my job for me, I hate that :>). If I were to suggest improvements, it would relate to how multiple people track time on one task. I'm not sure how they could make that work better. Our last tool did not allow two people on one task, requiring us to create the task separately for each member. That was worse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to setup, simple to use, effective, and at a cost you can live with. This is a great project management tool.

This tool addresses all my project requirements. It allows me to assign tasks and receive reports from project participants. I couldn't ask for more.

TeamGantt review by <span>Yuri M.</span>