TeamPassword

Thousands of customers trust TeamPassword to securely manage and share access to logins and passwords.

Work for TeamPassword?

Learning about TeamPassword?

Compare TeamPassword to Similar Solutions

TeamPassword Reviews

Ask TeamPassword a Question
Showing 16 TeamPassword reviews
TeamPassword review by Ericka L.
Ericka L.

"Connecting the Entire Team "

What do you like best?

Over the course of time, we've worked with hundreds of clients and they've been handed off to new team members again and again. TeamPassword allows us to transfer clients easily and keep the information up to date in one spot for across the entire agency.

What do you dislike?

It isn't always easy to add a new password. If I want to reference multiple pages to grab the URL, username, and password, TeamPassword will close and not save the info dropped it forcing me to start over. Often times this is the case as a client has sent me information in multiple places for one login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are managing multiple clients with multiple logins TeamPassword is a must. It's easy to implement, easy to use on an on going basis, and easy to update.

Before team password is was really difficult to keep track of client login information and ensure all team members had access to the most up to date information. TeamPassword is an easy to download plugin on our macs and solves this problem effortlessly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamPassword
TeamPassword review by Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.

"TeamPassword is a good collaborative tool for teams that need many different levels of access."

What do you like best?

The ability to limit access & create individual groups

You can have your own username & password (I don't like sharing passwords)

The Google Chrome extension make it super easy for me to utilize

You can add you own passwords & limit them to yourself

The search functionality is much better then other password tools I have used.

What do you dislike?

The Google Chrome Extension I use is frequently buggy when this happens I actually have to quit out of Chrome entirely (big issues when I have 30+ tabs open)

I really do not like the new logo at all. I think it is not indicative of what TeamPassword is supposed to do. The point of this tool is to keep your passwords & you team secure. It looks like an idea bulb to me. Also shouldn't the lock be closed?

It can be very slow to open when it loads.

I have another password tool that I use personally & that when you click on the login actually opens the web page & automatically fills out the form & submits it. That is really cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely suggest it if you have a large team that has a ton of different passwords. I would also suggest it if you have a team where you need different levels of access. Those two things are critical for our use of any password product.

It is so easy for us as a team to ensure that our passwords are safe & the passwords of our customers are safe as well. This keeps both us and our customers happy (happy customers = more business).

Specifically, in a digital marketing team or environment, we get a ton of passwords from clients or that we develop that we need to keep straight be able to search and share throughout our team. TeamPassword makes it super easy to do this.

We also have interns which we need to keep on a very short leash by having groups who have different access levels we can limit what they can get into and potentially break.

What Password Manager solution do you use?

TeamPassword review by Heather F.
Heather F.

"Used TeamPassword at 2 fast-paced startups"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup & use. Keeps us productive

What do you dislike?

Mobile app/update would be helpful to our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for busy marketing departments and startups. I've used while at a couple of companies and will bring it along with me to other clients too.

Sharing 100+ passwords/login information with busy, distributed marketing team. Saves a ton of time in getting new employees up and running and also in removing departing employees. Browser extensions mean we never have to remember passwords which saves a ton of time.

TeamPassword review by Shari D.
Shari D.

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

I can keep personal user IDs and passwords out of reach of the others that can be used by anyone in the office. I don't have to constantly be looking up information, it's at the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, I've found it very helpful.

I'm the office manager, and I'm constantly getting on sites for orders, payments, receipts. I like having everything at one spot.

TeamPassword review by Paige C.
Paige C.

"Using Teampassword is lifechanging."

What do you like best?

the chrome add on. saves me so much time.

What do you dislike?

No app. Come on! it's time. I can't handle not being able to use it on my iphone when I'm traveling and on the road (which is often).

sharing passwords saves time - no more looking passwords up and resending them and then having to worry that when an employee quits we have to change our passwords all over again. Huge time saver.

TeamPassword review by Tracy C. G.
Tracy C. G.

"Super helpful for marketing freelancer"

What do you like best?

Though I used TeamPassword before they became a client, full disclosure: TeamPassword is a client of mine. However, they are not paying me to write this review. On top of my work as a marketing freelancer, I just started my own company, and we use TeamPassword to manage our passwords as well. When you work in marketing, you have to juggle dozens of passwords. I struggled for years with many different systems to manage passwords for myself and for my clients. I used password protected docs and spreadsheets, used a personal password manager (1password) and sent passwords back and forth via Keyvault, kept passwords on sticky notes at my desk, you name it. TeamPassword makes it super, super easy to access and share passwords. If a client has an employee leave and needs to change all their passwords, for example, I know exactly where to get those passwords, and it takes me seconds instead of an email or phone call with the client.

What do you dislike?

It's a pain that I can't reset my own master password, but I understand why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not using something like TeamPassword to make sharing passwords among teams easier you're wasting everyones' time and time is money.

I save a ton of time by keeping all of my clients' passwords in the same place. Not having to use keyvault and my own password manager to share passwords saves me about five steps every time I create a new account with an app.

TeamPassword review by LeAnne M.
LeAnne M.

"Easy to manage a lot of passwords"

What do you like best?

At our company we have dozens of accounts for different sites and services. TeamPassword makes it very easy to check if someone at the company has an account at a particular site and then team members are able to log-in instead of making duplicate accounts. The security is also a great comfort because while we have access to the passwords, it isn't information one person can easily walk away with.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about the product. The key is properly naming everything so at a glance you are able to find a password.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check out the trial. The customer service is top-notch. If you have any issues or questions the team is quick to respond and help you.

TeamPassword makes it easy for everyone at a company to access passwords, but it really shines when someone leaves the company. You don't need to go around trying to remember and change every password, instead you change one thing.

TeamPassword review by Andre B.
Andre B.

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

It's a convenient way for us to centralize our passwords for the team.

What do you dislike?

I think the UX/UI could be updated to be a larger window and more modern interface.

Here are some things I wish it did:

- Tagging for passwords

- The ability to add more than 1 URL

- Folders or categories

TeamPassword review by Ted W.
Ted W.

"Review of TeamPassword"

What do you like best?

TeamPassword has a clean, simple interface.

What do you dislike?

No mobile app (yet), slow progress on improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the price, but keep sending in feedback for improvement. The more that they receive, the better the product will become.

Team-wide password management. Passwords are stored security. We can sleep at night.

TeamPassword review by Jillian S.
Jillian S.

"great password storage"

What do you like best?

I like that I can store all of my teams passwords in once place and share with numerous people

What do you dislike?

The user interface is pretty primitive, mostly its very easy to use though.

This is the most secure place I have found where we can keep passwords and log-ins for numerous domains. It has cut how searching and remembering and password sharing.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"TeamPass is an efficient way to manage shared logins within the company."

What do you like best?

The ability for TeamPass to automatically populate the username and password on a site you visit often. This is much easier than searching for the correct login.

What do you dislike?

Some of the logins and passwords for TeamPass don't automatically populate when you click on them. You are then required to go into the account and copy and paste the passwords from there, which takes time.

We use a lot of different platforms and tools company-wide. TeamPass makes it easy to get access to accounts that we use on a regular basis without having to get permission. It also prevents us from manually entering passwords over and over and it provides a safe place to store all of our logins.

"TeamPassword Beats Spreadsheets!"

What do you like best?

Convenience & permissions. Love the chrome extension.

What do you dislike?

Site speed. Sometimes it's a little slow, especially adding members to groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. It's convenient and reasonably priced. It'll save each person on your team a ton of time. And god forbid you have to offboard an employee, you simply eliminate their permissions.

Password management & security. No longer relying on spreadsheets. Permissions become easier. (Developers can access FTP, marketers can't so they don't break website code.)

TeamPassword review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Our team loves team password!"

What do you like best?

It's a central way to organize passwords and give everyone who needs it access. It's also a great way to limit access as needed.

What do you dislike?

I have no major dislikes! The software works well in all the capacities I need it to.

Central password storage and access. Different members of how our teams can get the information they need easily and securely.

TeamPassword review by Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.

"Efficient and Useful"

What do you like best?

It holds everything I need- and you can create public and private options for who else can see what!

What do you dislike?

The application only works on my #1 browser, but not the following screens if I am using more than one at a time.

Easier to work with the same passwords and shared accounts. It saves us time, effort, and confusion.

TeamPassword review by Will C.
Will C.

"Team Password Review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is seamless and quick to use and covers almost any site online.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, you have to click a few times to get the actual log ins. It's clunky.

We are marketers so we are trying to navigate through a lot of marketing and SEO sites and tools.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Generally happy with the tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of setting up groups, adding/editing logins, adding/removing users, and Chrome extension.

What do you dislike?

Inability to bulk-delete a group of passwords, no IE plugin/extension, no easy way that I know of to use on mobile.

Improving efficiency and security.

Learning about TeamPassword?

* We monitor all TeamPassword reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare TeamPassword to Similar Solutions