TeamSnap

TeamSnap has taken the organization of youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century. Ten million coaches, administrators, players and parents use TeamSnaps web and smartphone apps to sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything for the team, the club and the season. TeamSnap makes organizing sports as simple as click, tap and go.

Work for TeamSnap?

Learning about TeamSnap?

TeamSnap Reviews

Showing 5 TeamSnap reviews
TeamSnap review by <span>Laurie d.</span>
Laurie d.

Team Snap Review

What do you like best?

I like being able to edit a scheduled practices in the program and it seamlessly communicates the changes to the parents. I like that the updates I make are live as soon as I send it. I don't have to keep a list of email addresses or phone numbers and send text alerts - I can send one message out and I know it's going to all the parents who have signed up.

What do you dislike?

App platform is a bit tricky sometimes - kind of difficult to toggle between teams. Getting parents logged in and signed up is kind of tricky. It's difficult to remove yourself from an account after you've signed up for one.

We communicate with our parents and it gives schedules of practices and games to parents without us having to print them out every time they change. We are able to update parents in real time, as well, without having to send mass text messages.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamSnap
TeamSnap review by <span>Bernadette B.</span>
Bernadette B.

I have a love hate relationship with Team Snap

What do you like best?

Easy to add players, easy to send out messages, easy to chat. All in all, it is rather EASY.

What do you dislike?

Where to start. It crashes plenty. Not in the FREEZING crash, but in the fact it just can't connect to the server. There are times folks are saying they have TS messages on chat, but I cannot see them. If I add a photo to my chat, loads slow. Some times, it just won't load. I have had to uninstall and reinstall more times than I can count. Also, notifications. Why can't they be silent?!?! My email comes with an icon but no noise. With TS it is all or nothing. I want a TS notification ICON, but no noise. The minute I activate notifications, my phone is vibrating for days. I would love if you could cut limit attendance for an event, and then freeze attendance X hours prior so that folks cannot "unattend."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Patience. And get all information. This is great because it houses your team's contact info so your team can reach out to other members of the team. All information necessary is there for concrete communication. I am on board because as an administrator and contact, I do not have to be the central contact person. Folks can reach out to each other rather than me being an intermediary.

Communication. We love it. You are signed up or you aren't. It is my quick shot off to let folks know when, where, how, and there is no excuse.

What Sports League Management solution do you use?

TeamSnap review by <span>Jeff W.</span>
Jeff W.

Great tool for managing Little League team schedule

What do you like best?

I like the feature set that is included in TeamSnap - you can see the roster of players (with pictures and parent's contact info), the practice and game schedule, post messages, share photos, player availability, etc.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike here, I'm by no means a power user but for the purposes of keeping a little league team info centralized, this tool is awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd 100% recommend using Team Snap for managing any youth (or adult for that matter) sports team. I'm sure there are other applications that would be useful for this product too!

I know that the entire league uses this tool (not just our team), so league info is easily distributed to parents. So for example it rained yesterday and the fields were closed, so the league administrators could easily alert everyone at once, in once interface.

TeamSnap review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

Great team tool

What do you like best?

I like how the app keeps the team organized. It is helpful to see the roster ans contact info for teammates. Also, the group chat is a nice alternative to group emails and text messages, which are hard to keep track of. Best of all is the calendar and availability functions which help all users.

What do you dislike?

The app sometimes fails to load, which is problematic. The app needs to be shut down and restarted, but still it has trouble frequently. This is bad if all communication and schedules and addresses for games are on the app.

It helps teams stay organized.

TeamSnap review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

Makes your team management 10 times easier

What do you like best?

I like that you can contact your players all in one same place and you can even let your coach in advance that you'll be in practice or in a game.

What do you dislike?

Pricing should be a little cheaper if you had a certain amount of teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for Team Management

Location for parents and Player Availability for games

Learning about TeamSnap?

* We monitor all TeamSnap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.