G2 Crowd builds the world's largest business commerce platform fueled by $100M in funding 馃殌

TeamSnap

3.8

TeamSnap has taken the organization of youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century. Ten million coaches, administrators, players and parents use TeamSnaps web and smartphone apps to sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything for the team, the club and the season. TeamSnap makes organizing sports as simple as click, tap and go.

Work for TeamSnap?

Learning about TeamSnap?

TeamSnap Reviews

Showing 28 TeamSnap reviews
TeamSnap review by Ryan K.
Ryan K.

"hockey team management"

What do you like best?

knowing the availability of your players for each game was great. I also like that there is a teamsnap app as it allows me to easily see the required information that I needed while at the games.

What do you dislike?

you needed everybody on the team to use it to make it valuable. It would be nice if you had the option to have people confirm that they are coming to the event even after they replied that they would attend. Having the option to send a mass text to the participants would also be ideal as some people don't check it as often and for when there is a cancellation it would be handy for everybody to know regardless of whether they checked the app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamsnap is a great way for people to communicate availability for events and it creates a common place where you can share information and communicate with each other

I was trying to solve how we can communicate with the whole team, it avoided a lot of email chains and text messages and put all communications into one place

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamSnap
TeamSnap review by Danielle T.
Danielle T.

"Cheer calendars made cheerful"

What do you like best?

My daughter's cheer team uses TeamSnap to coordinate practices and keep us all on the same page with information. It's a great way for me to know when a practice is coming up and if there is anything special I need to prepare for. I like that I get alerted on my phone when a new snap is created instead of having to keep checking in to see if something changed.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike about the app. If I had to pick something (and it looks like I do because I have a 40 character limitation) it would be more on the user side. As in, maybe not make it so easy for people to send a group message when it could be just sent to an individual. I get pinged on conversations I wish I could opt out of and ignore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to keep people on track and "In the know"

It's not a business problem as I am using it for my daughter's cheer. Which is nice because then I do not need to use my work calendar to update/remind myself of what it is I need to do for her upcoming events.

What Sports League Management solution do you use?

TeamSnap review by Ayanna D.
Ayanna D.

"Great schedule management"

What do you like best?

TeamSnap has become an essential part of my day-to-day planning. It easily syncs with my calendar and mail to remind me of upcoming events. I also appreciate the ability to share photos and send message within each individual group. I love the most recent 'feed-style' visual update.

What do you dislike?

Default notification settings can be a bit much. My email box fills up quickly since I juggle anywhere between four to seven groups or teams at any given time. They can be adjusted, but takes a few extra steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have more than one or two teams/groups I would adjust your emails notification settings to only receive notification via your email or device calendar. Syncing Team Snap with your device gives you a detailed 'schedule at a glance' each day and will update if an event or meeting is canceled or changed.

Team snap is a great way to sync many schedules. Having everything in one place is a time saver. Communication within the app is also easy. Sharing photos and in app direct messages is also a plus.

TeamSnap review by Laurie d.
Laurie d.

"Team Snap Review"

What do you like best?

I like being able to edit a scheduled practices in the program and it seamlessly communicates the changes to the parents. I like that the updates I make are live as soon as I send it. I don't have to keep a list of email addresses or phone numbers and send text alerts - I can send one message out and I know it's going to all the parents who have signed up.

What do you dislike?

App platform is a bit tricky sometimes - kind of difficult to toggle between teams. Getting parents logged in and signed up is kind of tricky. It's difficult to remove yourself from an account after you've signed up for one.

We communicate with our parents and it gives schedules of practices and games to parents without us having to print them out every time they change. We are able to update parents in real time, as well, without having to send mass text messages.

TeamSnap review by Bernadette B.
Bernadette B.

"I have a love hate relationship with Team Snap"

What do you like best?

Easy to add players, easy to send out messages, easy to chat. All in all, it is rather EASY.

What do you dislike?

Where to start. It crashes plenty. Not in the FREEZING crash, but in the fact it just can't connect to the server. There are times folks are saying they have TS messages on chat, but I cannot see them. If I add a photo to my chat, loads slow. Some times, it just won't load. I have had to uninstall and reinstall more times than I can count. Also, notifications. Why can't they be silent?!?! My email comes with an icon but no noise. With TS it is all or nothing. I want a TS notification ICON, but no noise. The minute I activate notifications, my phone is vibrating for days. I would love if you could cut limit attendance for an event, and then freeze attendance X hours prior so that folks cannot "unattend."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Patience. And get all information. This is great because it houses your team's contact info so your team can reach out to other members of the team. All information necessary is there for concrete communication. I am on board because as an administrator and contact, I do not have to be the central contact person. Folks can reach out to each other rather than me being an intermediary.

Communication. We love it. You are signed up or you aren't. It is my quick shot off to let folks know when, where, how, and there is no excuse.

TeamSnap review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"Great tool for managing Little League team schedule"

What do you like best?

I like the feature set that is included in TeamSnap - you can see the roster of players (with pictures and parent's contact info), the practice and game schedule, post messages, share photos, player availability, etc.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike here, I'm by no means a power user but for the purposes of keeping a little league team info centralized, this tool is awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd 100% recommend using Team Snap for managing any youth (or adult for that matter) sports team. I'm sure there are other applications that would be useful for this product too!

I know that the entire league uses this tool (not just our team), so league info is easily distributed to parents. So for example it rained yesterday and the fields were closed, so the league administrators could easily alert everyone at once, in once interface.

TeamSnap review by Philip P.
Philip P.

"The easiest way to convey all relevant information."

What do you like best?

I love being able to access practice/game times, locations, uniforms, etc., all through the app. It is hands-down the best, most efficient way to keep the entire team up-to-date.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations on loading and sending attachments/media by way of the mobile apps. Meaning, you have to log on using a computer, which isn't always available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's only useful if the team members actually download and access the app. Otherwise, it's all for naught.

Keeping the team informed of the practice/game schedule, with all information readily accessible at a moment's notice.

TeamSnap review by Scott R.
Scott R.

"One of the better Team Apps"

What do you like best?

I love the apps ability to keep my team informed, on the same page, and the messaging feature is a big help to all families.

What do you dislike?

Often times, the app seems to move very slowly. Whether using the app on my iPhone X...or a PC...it still can load slowly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay active. It only works if all parents and players use it consistently.

Very nice job of maintaining my team's critical information. Schedules, rosters, and all team communications all come from one place. No more BCC'ing everyone in email after email.

TeamSnap review by Mark F.
Mark F.

"Does the job but not innovative"

What do you like best?

The platform is stable and it is used by enough teams that we all at least are operating on a familiar environment. I like that I am able to manage multiple team accounts.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely dislike the lack of direct reply and messaging. There are times when I just want to communicate just with a coach and not the entire team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adoption is critical. This tool is great as long as everyone commits to use it as a default engagement tool.

Running multiple teams for people (i.e., my family) as well as for our regional sport federation (the PNKF).

TeamSnap review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Great team tool"

What do you like best?

I like how the app keeps the team organized. It is helpful to see the roster ans contact info for teammates. Also, the group chat is a nice alternative to group emails and text messages, which are hard to keep track of. Best of all is the calendar and availability functions which help all users.

What do you dislike?

The app sometimes fails to load, which is problematic. The app needs to be shut down and restarted, but still it has trouble frequently. This is bad if all communication and schedules and addresses for games are on the app.

It helps teams stay organized.

TeamSnap review by Seth S.
Seth S.

"Nordic Coach Loves It"

What do you like best?

I love that my parents felt in constant contact with me and the team!

What do you dislike?

Honestly the only thing I didn鈥檛 love was the cost which is a little tough for a high school team!

I was working to solve communication issues for my team and family especially when to weather.

TeamSnap review by User

"herramienta para la gestion de grupo ,original...llevada al campo de juego ."

What do you like best?

Si somos los responsables de la gesti贸n de nuestros propios equipos, grupos o cualquier otro colectivo, TeamSnap es una herramienta que nos simplificar谩 la gesti贸n de sus necesidades, ya que nos ofrecer谩 las herramientas necesarias para ello, desde la creaci贸n de eventos de calendario hasta el seguimiento de pagos, sistema de comunicaci贸n o la creaci贸n de 谩lbumes fotogr谩ficos.

What do you dislike?

no tengo nada que decir al respecto...esta herramienta me sirve tal cual .a帽adiria muy peque帽as mejoras

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tiene un enfoque muy dirigido a equipos deportivos, aunque las herramientas las podemos usar para cubrir las necesidades de gesti贸n de cualquier colectivo o grupo.

disponemos de un panel de gesti贸n donde cada pesta帽a es una herramienta en concreto, en la que podemos acceder y trabajar de manera sencilla.

TeamSnap review by User in Higher Education

"Helpful, But Expensive"

What do you like best?

We use TeamSnap for communication with my members of sports teams. It is helpful to have information regarding games, snacks, team members, etc. in one place.

What do you dislike?

The basic pricing is pretty reasonable, however, coaches often pay for this program out of pocket when the league doesn't pay. It would be helpful if there were a "free" option, even if it had family friendly advertising to offset the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It might be helpful if your league could purchase it for coaches and volunteers to use.

We use TeamSnap to communicate with team members for different sports clubs in the area. It is helpful to have information in one place rather than emails going out that might be lost in the shuffle.

TeamSnap review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"TeamSnap for hockey team"

What do you like best?

Very easy app to use. Very fast to message the team

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to see email responses in the app.

Getting the team on the same page. Communication has never been easier and before it was hard to coordinate

TeamSnap review by Shauna W.
Shauna W.

"Great Software for Group Communication"

What do you like best?

Super easy to create events. Great to communicate with an entire group at once. Really user friendly interface .

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have even more customization options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth a try.

It made it easy to keep everyone on the page through schedules and communication. If I needed to collect payments, this would have been easy to do with the payment options available.

TeamSnap review by User in Higher Education

"Team management app; Doesn't Really do anything "

What do you like best?

TeamSnap is a way to manage teams, or even multiple teams of people for nearly anything. Its easy to use and easy to communicate with other memebers

What do you dislike?

However, the problem comes into what it adds; It really doesn't do all that much more than a normal social media app or website. Everybody already has things like facebook, but not many have teamsnap, requiring downloads and explanations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You would be better using other social media rather than team snap.

We used this during an orientation session at the university. It allowed us to communicate with other employees and volunteers fairly effectively

TeamSnap review by Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.

"Not a bad solution for organization"

What do you like best?

I really liked the ease of use with the program. I'm not super tech savvy and this made it easy

What do you dislike?

I really didn't dislike anything. I wish more of my fellow colleagues used it.

It has super benefits. The best was the way out keep everything organized visually. I didn't have up hunt for things.

TeamSnap review by Lacy H.
Lacy H.

"TeamSnap"

What do you like best?

I like that teamsnap was used by my team leader to schedule events. The events synced to my calendar making it very helpful.

What do you dislike?

TeamSnap is simple and I don鈥檛 really have any dislikes.

This software alleviates worries about miscommunication within a team. All of the most up to date information is in one spot.

TeamSnap review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Makes your team management 10 times easier"

What do you like best?

I like that you can contact your players all in one same place and you can even let your coach in advance that you'll be in practice or in a game.

What do you dislike?

Pricing should be a little cheaper if you had a certain amount of teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for Team Management

Location for parents and Player Availability for games

TeamSnap review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Team Work Made Easier"

What do you like best?

It allows for easy management in relation to everything

What do you dislike?

It does give too many notifications though. It becomes a bit overwhelming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that you will receive a good amount of notifications, but it will help keep you organized.

Improves our ability to manage and keep in touch with everyone.

TeamSnap review by User in Public Policy
User in Public Policy

"Team snap great for sports"

What do you like best?

You can inform a lot of people at the same time and see important dates for the games and team

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is confusing the order of the games

We used for a little leagye and when the weather is not permiting a game we can send a note

TeamSnap review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Easy to use which is the best part. Easy email messaging and TeamSnap Live chat tool. It is easy to add people, manage schedules and communicate. Great for managing sports team.

What do you dislike?

There is not too much to dislike. The app freezes sometimes but there could be many variables playing into that.

It has helped with team communication.

TeamSnap review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"parent of team member"

What do you like best?

I like the option and functionality that provides access to team rosters, and schedules and for multiple teams.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything, but I have found it counter-intuitive to export calendar information with the correct date formats.

I personally like the option to overlay my teamsnap calendar with my work calendar in outlook

"Team Snap "

What do you like best?

The ability to have more than the typical 12 on the call.

What do you dislike?

It was difficult to focus on several faces visible at once,

Recommendations to others considering the product

It worked for what we needed. The system is user friendly and trendy which helps stay relevant with the upcoming workforce.

less travel, team building, accountability, organizational help

TeamSnap review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Staying Connected"

What do you like best?

The fact you can communicate with the whole team at once.

What do you dislike?

The way the schedule is shown not in the right order of date all the time.

We are able to communicate all in one location versus through several different outlets. That benefits us because we can solve problems quickly.

TeamSnap review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Good!"

What do you like best?

Easy to mass email the team and push others to respond

What do you dislike?

They started charging for it and i couldnt justify the cost when others were free. Also had a hard time resetting my password once.

Club soccer organization and attendance

TeamSnap review by User in Financial Services

"TeamSnap iOS review"

What do you like best?

Works great for teamwork building. Loved the way the app was organized and had categorized team members.

What do you dislike?

The app version can be better. Always crashes when updating contacting information

Better communication

TeamSnap review by User

"Team snap : herramientas de equipos"

What do you like best?

La idea de herramientas para trabajar el equipo es interesante

What do you dislike?

La adaptaci贸n a diversos tipos de empresas puedes ser complicado

Gesti贸n de agenda

Learning about TeamSnap?

* We monitor all TeamSnap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.