TeamSupport
Badge 1391545051

TeamSupport

61 9.3 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
A powerful customer support suite with a focus on collaboration.

TeamSupport Reviews (64)

Jessica Houseman
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Jordan Jewett

Team Support Allowed my Company to Communicate Again

What do you like best?

Being on a contract IT team we always had issues that would go unassigned or unanswered longer then we liked. With TeamSupport we are able to organize and assign issues to our team members instantly. We can keep track of not only quick problem tickets but ongoing projects that take days/weeks to complete. The self built knowledge base is perfect for "AHA!" Moments. I love that I can type up an email with basic instructions and send it directly to the Team Support site to be filed into our Knowledge base system.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easy to use Mobile App for Team Support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, you can customize it to fit your company. Once you start using it you won't want to quit.

Team Support- A True Support System

What do you like best?

TeamSupport gives our team a way to organize our ticket types, create workflow, and tag commonly used knowledge articles to ensure our process is efficient and effective for supporting our clients. We can open our tickets in real-time, collaborate, and communicate updates quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike TeamSupport at all, there are just a few features in the reporting that I would like to see improved upon to give us the most up to date and customize able dashboards and reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend TeamSupport to any business looking for true ticketing solution. TeamSupport has lowered our number of open tickets and our response time by providing an easy to use, cloud based support tool.

Easy and Efficient

What do you like best?

We are able to customize our ticket types to what we need, and we use automation features to control different actions. It was flexible and easy to set up. Our process for handling support tickets and also tracking bugs and enhancement requests within our software has improved dramatically. Their response and service is wonderful!

What do you dislike?

We do a lot of project management and TeamSupport doesn't really handle that within a ticket. I talked to TS and they told me that is not their area of focus, and I respect the honesty in the response I received, but it did mean that we needed to purchase an additional project (Basecamp) for development and other projects. I also wish the report writing tool was a little more robust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I researched many companies and TeamSupport was the clear choice for us. It did almost everything that was on our "wish list" for a support tool. We have been extremely pleased with the 15 months we have been using the product.

Flexible and Adaptable

What do you like best?

We're a UK company and have been using Teamsupport for a number of years. When we started out, they gave us a lot of one to one assistance in getting the solution set up for our needs. We have a bias towards Field Support Management but with some Helpdesk requirements and the solution is very configurable to suit our particular type of business. Everyone is different and Teamsupport seems to be able to accommodate that more than most systems I've looked at

What do you dislike?

Due to the fact we're biased towards remote Field Engineer support, we'd like an offline, more functionally rich mobile front end

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decide whether you need a Helpdesk solution or a Field Management Solution. There are lots of solutions which focus on one or the other. Most do a bit of both but Teamsupport is flexible enough to allow you to handle both pretty well

Administrator in Telecommunications - TeamSupport Review Author
Validated Review

Flexible yet powerful ticketing solution

What do you like best?

Its ability to manage tickets and give them the attention they require.

You can queue tickets you need to work on right away, while customer service review unsigned tickets. We use the parent/child tickets to handle major outages and notify users quickly.

What do you dislike?

Their still adding features to the system. I'd say the one feature still missing but soon to come (so I've been told) is the ability to mass update tickets (select 10 completely separate tickets and close/assign/etc.)

Some nice to have's would be:

- two-factor authentication

- Individual portal access as well as organization portal access (at the moment when you give a user portal access they can see all tickets associated with their organization. Great for company admins/managers but not good for individual users).

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've tried a lot of systems. This is by far the best! It integrates with our CRM so we don't have to have an all-in-one solutions allowing us to harness a very powerful ticketing solution

Tags

* We monitor all TeamSupport reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
As Featured in