TeamSupport

TeamSupport

A powerful customer support suite with a focus on collaboration.

Work for TeamSupport?

Learning about TeamSupport?

TeamSupport Reviews

Showing 488 TeamSupport reviews
TeamSupport review by Maureen K.
Maureen K.

"Easy to use and simplifies managing support department"

What do you like best?

Team Support is very intuitive! It makes it easy to see what's coming in and what needs to be done. I like the reporting features for the most part, and especially the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to get the information I need out of the reporting features. We still haven't figured out the best way to handle individual queue management and in particular, the backlogs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have found the support team so helpful and willing to explain the software to me. Most of the time my questions are answered quickly through the chat and if not, they resolve my issues/answer my questions through a ticket in a very timely way. Team Support is super intuitive and helps us manage our team and our customer needs well.

We are increasing response times and are better able to view customer history and evaluate who needs additional attention. We are using Team Support to track what work our CS department does for PS and other departments with different groups and ticket types, which financially helps lower our CS costs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamSupport
TeamSupport review by Stewart A.
Stewart A.

"Fantastic support software"

What do you like best?

Being web based is fantastic. It allows the users to access it from phones or anywhere. That alone has greatly increased productivity. Tickets can be easily shared and check by the client through a customizable portal. The reporting features are rich.

What do you dislike?

There is not an Android/iPhone app to use with the product. You have to use your phone's browser

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our group has greatly increased our productivity. The learning curve to use TeamSupport is almost nothing. It is that easy.

Reporting is very nice and every user can make their own reports. They can then easily put them on their dashboard. It could be a little more feature rich as sometimes we have to write multiple reports and then blend them in Excel to get the info we need.

Definitely plan your migration as data cannot be changed via import so you will manually have to make changes to imported data. This could be a lot of manual changes if you are not careful. Luckily they have a roll back feature for imports that allows you to pull it out if you find a mistake within a period of time.

Our old software was very cumbersome. We have a phenomenal increase in productivity and collaboration.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

TeamSupport review by Sean K.
Sean K.

"Great issue support and management system"

What do you like best?

TeamSupport makes it easy to handle high volumes of support requests quickly and efficiently. Like many ticket tracking systems, TeamSupport provides integration with email to make it easy for customers to open support requests and respond to updates, but where TeamSupport really shines is in its "ticket deflection" features, which make it easy for support staff to find similar support requests and re-use the resolutions of those issues to subsequent requests. This makes it easy for staff to complete common issues and dedicate time to the more unique issues that require more effort. It's also easy to turn some of the more common issues into wiki articles that customers can search with TeamSupport's Customer Hub.

What do you dislike?

Though TeamSupport makes it easy with its related and parent-child ticket associations to keep similar issues grouped together and to send status notifications to all customers affected by a bug at once, to the best of my knowledge there's no built-in functionality to establish ticket dependencies that prevent some tickets from being closed until other dependent tickets are closed first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The issue tracking / customer self-service software market is more and more competitive these days. TeamSupport's steadily adding new features and providing webinars to their users to teach us how to leverage these features. Additionally, TeamSupport provides excellent support to their own users (i.e. us)!

We are a small business reseller of OnBase by Hyland. We also provide custom solutions backed by those enterprise content management (ERM) systems for specialized services or tasks. We use TeamSupport's searching, reporting and ticket deflection features to support our proportionally large customer base.

TeamSupport review by Nathan L.
Nathan L.

"Teamviewer is very user friendly and makes for efficient team communication."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to collect data across our entire team, and export it to show trends that are helpful to find where attention is needed most. The product is laid out clearly in an easy-to-use user interface and has enough features to keep our help desk growing with our ever-changing needs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inability to create reports in a PDF format. Also, there are some minor features that could use improvement, for instance having to start from scratch when amending existing date fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Team Support is a great product that is continuing to improve. Though originally it was found to be filled with bugs, it is apparent that they are on a mission to improve their product and listen to customer input.

We are solving the problem of inefficiency, and directing our development team to areas of our software that need the most critical attention. Prior to using TeamSupport, our team relied on email to organize our helpdesk. With this application, we have become much more streamlined, which leads to more efficient service and happier customers.

TeamSupport review by Eric H.
Eric H.

"The road to perfection is a long one, and TeamSupport is on it's way"

What do you like best?

Excellent product, excellent team, excellent company. An exemplar in excellence in every dimension.

Outstanding customer service. In it's own league vs. Zendesk, Freshdesk, Kayako, Zoho, others.

Excellent design, onboarding process, and features.

What do you dislike?

There are bugs. It is not perfect. The documentation is good and needs improvement. Some features need to be updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamSupport is not intended for B2C. I do not endorse TeamSupport for B2C.

But for B2B, it has rocked my world, I am very happy with the product, the team, and the company. The cost is very reasonable, and the value is excellent.

No other vendor has come close to their level of customer service - even before I was a customer.

We are using TeamSupport for:

1) Internal and external collaboration for geographically and temporally distributed teams.

2) Self-service customer hub.

3) Issue tracking (ticketing).

Eventually, we may get to reporting, dashboards, and other features, but we have barely begun to scratch the surface of our potential implementation.

TeamSupport is an industrial-strength, general-purpose solution. It is broad and deep. Most shops will only use a fraction of the features and capabilities. It can be overwhelming, even for the technically savvy. Expect a steep learning curve - because there is a lot of meat on this bone. I am enjoying the meal, at length, and savoring every bite.

TeamSupport review by Paul P.
Paul P.

"Perfect Help Desk software for a software developer"

What do you like best?

The best feature of the software is the clear visibility of your outstanding actions. A simple "read/unread" flag, exactly the same as popular email packages, ensures that even the newest members of staff can quickly see what needs acting upon with minimal training.

What do you dislike?

Colour scheme - Grey text on a blue background on the menu's isn't the clearest thing to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without a doubt, anyone managing a busy help desk environment and who are comfortable with a cloud based solution should choose TeamSupport. It's particularly suited to software developers, as it makes it incredibly easy to connect with other systems

Deploying TeamSupport was a matter of need, as our previous Help Desk system had become obsolete and EOL, meaning we couldn't source licences for additional users. When we were searching for new products however, we wanted to significantly improve our customer engagement, and communicate quicker and more effectively when solutions to issues became available, or questions needed to be asked. In deploying TeamSupport, with it's strong emphasis on conversation threads, rather than simply information capture, encourages and eases the idea that support is a process, not cut and dried challenge/response. Since deploying TeamSupport we've seen our outstanding call volume drop from over 150 tickets down to an average of 35. We've also significantly reduced the training time for new starters from 4 hours on our previous system, to around 15 minutes.

TeamSupport review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"All-encompassing, robust, helpful customer service application "

What do you like best?

It gives me the ability to do everything I want and need to do in order to provide top-notch service to my customers. It's literally a one-stop shop. I can record calls, respond to emails, host a robust knowledge base, respond to customers via chat, host a community forum, and a lot more. Everything is easy to use and works extremely well.

What do you dislike?

The only thing is that there is so much functionality, sometimes it can get overwhelming to figure out how to do everything. Granted, I don't want them to dumb down the product because all the functionality is valuable. But just realize that with the level of functionality, it does take a lot of training and setup to get it to run how you want it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider TeamSupport if you are needing an all-in-one software solution. It will surprise you how much it can streamline for you so that you can get your work done quicker and keep all your information together.

With TeamSupport, we are using a full-scale software for the first time as a small company. The amount of things we can do using the software is staggering. Using it to streamline our interaction with the customer is incredibly helpful. Our previous workflow utilized a shared Outlook email address, and involved a lot of putting customers on hold and asking "Did anyone talk to so-and-so about this issue?" Now we have that info right at our fingertips without wasting time.

TeamSupport review by User in Computer Software

"Issue Tracking made easier"

What do you like best?

its Provide a great platform o track an issue but opening a Respective ticket.Team support provides each and every required/basic Functionality .We can also highlight the opened Ticket so that it can provide us reminder of the ticket that needs asap attenton.it also provides us the Chat button through which chat can be easily done between the Client and Agent.Customer can also track the real time update on the opened Ticket.We can also attach the document/image with the ticket so that issue resolver can aslo visualize the issue.A text box is also procided so that we can read out the comment on the ticket , to check its progress.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard need to modified with the new themes

Its cost per agent per month is little costlier.

It sometime Freezes or show Performance issue while opening any new ticket/old ticket

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yup i should ecommned it as it will make you nalyze about yur issues and issue tracking and which area you need more attention for improvement by tracking foe hwich area more tickets are opening.Trial version is also there .

we are using it to track all the issues open by the customer for our products and provie atention to the area that need improvement

TeamSupport review by Gwendolynn S.
Gwendolynn S.

"Great collaborative software with many different features"

What do you like best?

I love that Team Support is a "one stop shop" for many different facets of support and team workflow. From this one application, we can manage all our email support requests, chat with other reps about tickets, pull meaningful reports about our support volume AND now we have integrated customer support Chat. We can also use it track and prioritize projects. Teamsupport is always enhancing their product to make our jobs easier. They are also very responsive to idea requests.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting and sorting features still need improvement to be most useful. For example, when you search by ticket tag I'd love to be able to preview a result before clicking on it. Also, the in-ticket screen recorder is nice but it needs a few more 'frill's (like selecting a portion of the capture window and better stop/pause/start control interface) to replace my current screen recorder. I also have a hard time searching for tickets by keyword and sometimes the search bar is simply nonresponsive. These are small things compared to the many benefits of the system, though!

Before using Team Support my company relied on a shared email address and split up tickets according to timed shifts (one person ends at 11:59 and another begins at 12:00.) Luckily, when I came to my company they had already been using Team Support for 1 year. More recently, the integrated customer Chat feature with great response from our clients. We only see this improving our support quality as we can help customers with quicker support needs immediately.

TeamSupport review by Joanne K.
Joanne K.

"Getting Started with Team Support"

What do you like best?

Team Support has some great features. There is great flexibility in some of the setup. After setup, it is very easy to use. Reporting capabilities are great and Ticket Views allow you to drill down to see nearly anything in the system with ease.

What do you dislike?

Some glitches occasionally. There is no good way to get new requests handled. There are several features that we would like 'tweaked' to our needs and those things are not possible. Some of the features would be totally great if they would have a few options for usage. All fields cannot be reported on or set up in Views. Increasing this capability would be a benefit for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to know and understand how all of the features work within Team Support before beginning configuration. We started in one direction and then needed to change course, which was a bit cumbersome. Still, a fairly smooth transition for the users and customers.

We are a customer support help desk providing service to hundreds of customers. Our ticket tracking system is crucial to our success and our customers. Transitioning to Team Support was very easy for our customers. It is very easy for our customers to open tickets for our team. Team Support is doing a great job for us.

TeamSupport review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Feature rich, extremely well built, almost overbuilt"

What do you like best?

I personally am not a primary delegator of teamsupport at my job, rather I'm assigned tickets once in a while for the most part. Thus, I don't actively login often. This is where their email notifications/API comes in for me and saves the day. Sure I don't always enjoy getting assigned tickets, but that's not teamsupport's fault. Ironically, it's nice to not have to log in at all, and to be able to use the system via email. However, I will log in for particularly lengthy tickets with lots of back and forth. It's much easier to see the separate messages in the app itself. Also in the app are TONS of impressive features. Unfortunately I don't ever really have to use them, but I can imagine other companies making great use of them, although I admittedly don't know how well they work.

What do you dislike?

I do like the ability to make private and public actions, but it wasn't intuitive at all to me how to make this happen, or really that it was an option. When you log into the portal and land on your personal homepage, there are a million different things to click. This is useful for power users, but for me, it's kind of distracting. I don't want to say 'overwhelming' but it's a little too much. When I am within a ticket, the same thing applies. There are also tons of different statuses for tickets (which is a good thing) but for a newer user it just is a little too much. I definitely could have used some guidance when first learning it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have someone tutor you through the most important features for your company. Check out all the features and see how useful they may be to you. Some might be too much for your team, or maybe your team could totally benefit from them.

This allows us to make all the people making requests to email one CENTRAL email where a manager can delegate tasks and put them into a schedule or list. This is much better than that one, two, or three people who talk to me even when my "busy" flag is posted as my status asking for "one little change". lolz. This allows work to be tracked and recorded, rather than losing/forgetting those favors that people ask for. So #1 project organization and delegation. #2 efficiency

TeamSupport review by Brandon H.
Brandon H.

"Team Support Admin"

What do you like best?

I am the TeamSupport admin for our business, Paperless Solutions, Inc.. I really enjoy the customization in place to tailor their website to meet our specific business needs. The interface is easy to use and navigate, especially the use of tabs along the screen allow us to multitask without needing to jump back and forth between 2 windows. TeamSupport technical support has been very knowledgeable and friendly, whenever I've had to deal with them. Shout out to Andre!

What do you dislike?

The main feature that I dislike about team support is the inability to share/control screens with a user. There is a customer chat feature, however it is valuable to see what a customer is having difficulty explaining. Being able to control the mouse for the customer would also be essential. My only other complaint would be the lack of auto refreshing within TeamSupport, specifically the ticket section. I have to click on a column to sort it in order for a new ticket to appear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The TeamSupport support hub is very useful, however in addition to that, they offer free webinars every month on new topics and even explain commonly used features to make sure they are being implemented optimally.

Our business focuses on enterprise content management solutions, so we use our TeamSupport site in a myriad of ways. We use custom statuses for releasing and upgrading our software, the knowledge base to keep track of reoccurring issues, company and customer contact lists for communication, and also have integrated the ability to post to Slack.

TeamSupport review by Martin S.
Martin S.

"Team Support - Flexible ITIL Solution, Good value with evolving features"

What do you like best?

Simple, yet powerful UI allows easy training for staff and provides effective ticket management, REST API connected to power BI provides a powerhouse reporting machine with up to date statistics for the organisation. SLA control is great and customisation of ticket page fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Missing some simple intuitive features such as reports not being interactive (Do not click through to ticket list) and rather than an update button for ticket changes, the auto save feature sometimes does not save the change so you need to refresh the ticket a lot - this becomes second nature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TS is a great alternative to over complicated Ticket management Software - it provides a flexible ITIL compliant system at a fraction of the cost compared to other products. Once configured, it is simple to use and easy to train users.

TS is allowing Me to run a Support function across tens of clients, using different Products and all with customised SLA configuration and individual needs. I can monitor the status of ALL tickets using the dashboard and stay on top of SLA and meet customer needs more effectively. Also worth noting that the spend on our ticket system is now a QUARTER of what we paid last year.

TeamSupport review by Paula  K.
Paula K.

"Easy Start Up and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Users and agents are happy! The product is very easy to use on both the agent and customer side. Email responses are to the point and easy to read without a bunch of "unnecessary" information that the customer does not need to see. The training that is available the first few times you log in is also a huge help in case you forget something in the early stages. As an agent the system is incredibly intuitive and navigation is made easy with the tabs of where you left off.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much of anything that we are not happy with right now. I don't like the fact that I have to use more words in this review to give the product a better grade...

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is so easy and intuitive to use that the on boarding process seemed to drag on. We were ready to go live virtually right away, we just had to train our agents and customers.

IT service management. Agents are able to easily see what they are working on and what needs attention. The user adoption was also easier than expected.

TeamSupport review by Barclay B.
Barclay B.

"Great tool for B2B support"

What do you like best?

TeamSupport was built with B2B support in mind. The ticket flow really focuses on collaboration and allowing the team to help each other. The KB creation process is incredibly easy and has allowed us to quickly create a meaningful KB for our customers. The integration with SFDC allows the tickets to sync back to the account so our sales folks can see what is happening with out customers. The UI is very easy to use and has been very responsive. The customer hub is easy to configure but customizable so we can create the look and feel we want.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple features that would be nice to have. Ticket automation only runs one time per ticket even if the criteria are met again. Cloning a ticket clones everything including the integration info and then breaks the integration for the old ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the trial and get some of your old tickets in the system. You can walk through your workflows and make sure you can do everything necessary for your support team.

Team collaboration was a big issue that was solved with Team Support. We now are able to have the team work together on the tickets. I think the biggest benefit was the ease of setting up a KB and customer portal, we have a much more robust portal that we did previously.

TeamSupport review by Kishion G.
Kishion G.

"Great Ticketing System"

What do you like best?

I like the Customer Chat feature. It helps to assist customers live without having to send emails back and forth.

I also like the Ticket Automation feature as this is very useful in managing our tickets automatically without having to go through each ticket. The reports are also great for tracking all the different metrics that are available. The way that you can customer your view of tickets is also useful so that each support agent can choose what columns are shown. Each person usually has it set up differently which works for each person.

User management is also very simple and easy to understand. I like the way how we can manage permissions for users very detailed so that we can customize what each user has access to.

Being able to create different ticket views is also helpful for when you are managing multiple different departments. Example, we have our Support, Accounts, and IT Team using Team Support so we had to create different Groups and Types of tickets. Team Support makes it an organized process so that tickets can be tracked properly without getting confused.

What do you dislike?

Not having translations. It would be nice to integrate with Google translate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test out the system before making a decision.

We have seen the benefits in comparison to other ticketing systems. Team Support is much more efficient in handling tickets and managing customers.

TeamSupport review by Heidi H.
Heidi H.

"Great product and support"

What do you like best?

Team Support gives great customer service. We also appreciate the webinars and tutorials that they offer so you can maximize and optimize how you use their service.

What do you dislike?

At times, their portal can be a little slow. It can be frustrating when you are trying to update tickets or get status.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them out! You won't be disappointed.

Most recently the biggest benefit we have found is the Tasks feature. As the manager of the team I can use Tasks to assign out responsibilities to one person or multiple persons on my team. There is a really neat component of it that lets you piece-mail out certain portions to certain people, but it allows me to manage it from one ticket.

Historically, we use Team Support to manage our queue for customers who are reaching out to us for IT Support. It's been a very reliable service and we have been with them for over 5 years.

TeamSupport review by Rex A.
Rex A.

"Straightforward customer support software"

What do you like best?

Excellent reporting and good support. The uptime for the software is very good. We depend on the software being online and functional as it is integral to our business. We like that TeamSupport keeps all of our data in one central location. This makes reporting very easy for our management team to pull information to adequately staff for various days, and anticipate higher support volume.

What do you dislike?

The software can be a bit buggy at times and can be very slow when it comes to selecting options as well as emailing out responses. There was a bit of a learning curve and we had to add multiple custom fields in order to capture the data necessary for our internal reporting. The ability to integrate other software is nice, but maybe a little limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend TeamSupport as portal for clients to see updates, reporting, and statistics. It is fairly simple to use and that there are reports and dashboards that users can customize. You have a knowledge base that users can add information and tickets to and I like the chat feature in the software.

The benefits I received were an easy to use ticketing and email system for support for our payment processing software. I like the ease of use the most, easy to claim and respond to tickets. The customization is nice as well.

TeamSupport review by Brandon E.
Brandon E.

"'17 Update - We've been using TeamSupport for almost 4 years now and We've Seen Improvements"

What do you like best?

'17 Update - Many UI improvements, fantastic! The graphical UI is super easy to click around and handle our support requests fast and efficiently, looking forward to more product enhancements! We've seen a few enhancements (and fixes) over the years using this application, great work!

What do you dislike?

'17 Update - The last 2 issues/enhancements have been taken care of, thanks!

Update on 10.28.16 - This enhancement was implemented this year, nice! One item that our support team needs badly is to have more warnings or pop ups when we try to do things - a big one is if one of us attempts to send a reply to a customer and the customer file doesn't have an email, there is no warning for that and can be easily overlooked.

A but that STILL persists - flyouts from Customer Info on right side pane, stick and usually covers the "Save" or "Update" button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and homework in comparing other solutions before making a final decision. Our organization did this, and therefore we chose what we felt was the best - TeamSupport!

'17 - Same as before: In the past, we would have to do too much manual work with getting support emails and voicemails into all of our email mailboxes, then someone would have to grab one of them and reply back to the group saying "Got it", and so on. Handling incoming support is 50x more efficient for us with TS!

Update on 10.28.16 - Our company has merged with another and TS is being used to collaborate between different departments and new members of our org.

TeamSupport review by Gergana A.
Gergana A.

"It's OK but can be better"

What do you like best?

I like the option to have multiple product lines, products and versions of the projects. Custom fields are good and the different options for customization on the tickets are good.

What do you dislike?

1. We get logged out with a message "Session Expired" all the time. It is very annoying. It would log us out even after trying to submit a reply to a ticket.

2. Integrations aren't made easy to accomplish

3. There are no ways to customize a customer hub if you don't know HTML

We are able to track better the progress that has been made on each company who's our client and keep information for the organizations as well as the contacts.

TeamSupport review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Help desk software, with an unusual work flow"

What do you like best?

Much more feature rich out of the box than any other SaaS-based Help Desk software I've seen. Designed for B2B, so you don't have to spend a lot of time configuring features you don't need.

Extremely flexible configuration, workflows, statuses, custom-fields.

What do you dislike?

The difference between a work log entry and an email to the customer is not always straightfoward. Emails into the ticket are redirected out to the customer as well as being logged into the ticket. This can be disabled, but only at some loss of features. Also, in the interface, some of the terminology in the interface is misleading or unclear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand the email model clearly before you dive in.

Help desk ticketing system was new to this company. We were manually logging emails in a project management system. It was burning about 1 1/2 to 2 hours a day. We've saved most of this time using TeamSupport.

"Intuitive for beginners"

What do you like best?

I like the watercooler feature which allows you to share tickets/requests/notes with certain groups. This is the first time I've used any ticketing system and it's pretty intuitive for a new user. I'm not completely tech savvy, but it's fairly easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I wish when you posted something to watercooler it verified the people who would see it. The user training they provided could, and should have been more collaborative as it's a lot of information to digest without pause to register.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User adoption for this tool is important which is always the biggest challenges. Think about whether their model fits yours (cross functional teams, multiple teams responsible for ticket resolve), and consider how you'll consistently train outside of what Team Support provides with your subscription.

Following ITSM best practices specifically Incident and Knowledge management. Allows people to focus on their day to day, tend to red issues, and follow up on non essentials in time. Makes knowledge base accessible to our customers. Streamlines both the customer and technical support processes.

TeamSupport review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Teamsupport Is a Great Product for Small Companies"

What do you like best?

I think the best part about it is that is very easy to use. The site is very light yet robust. We use it for over 60 clients that we have and we love the customizable features that are in it. Every company can customize their environment to their needs. Probably the best ticketing software for a small to medium size company. The watercooler is probably the best part of the software.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of bugs that still need to resolved. For example, when viewing tickets its take a very long time to load things. I also think this is not a good ticketing system for big companies. Probably recommend Jira.

We are solving support issues on our Software. We use it for client facing as well as internal development ticketing system. I know most companies use 2 (one that is for client and one for internal). I think this system covers both aspect well.

TeamSupport review by User in Higher Education

"Team Support is a great platform"

What do you like best?

Team Support is a great platform to use for multiple employees to communicate with each other. I really enjoy the public action or private action features. At my university, one of the ways we use team support for other colleagues to provide updates for our database. This allows me to directly ask the person a question when I need to. This helps because I do not need to call them or email them. This system allows for my inbox to stay at a minimal level. Another way that my institution uses team support is when colleagues need reports processed. this is a very easy and neat way to ask for this. One of the best parts about using team support is that there is always a paper trail that we can go back and access.

What do you dislike?

You cannot use the back button, it automatically signs you out. This is a huge inconvenience as I have been signed out multiple times. Team Support does provide their own back button, it just takes time to get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product, especially for a workplace of 10 or more employees.

Colleagues can provide updates, ask questions, etc and there is a paper trail. This allows for your email to not be so congested.

TeamSupport review by Administrator

"Team Support has been a game changer for my team"

What do you like best?

Customer Portal - our customers have been happy with the ticket portal; the ability to set reminder tasks for follow-up on issues has been great for my team that is frequently juggling a lot of tasks, automation tools for tickets have helped the admin users at our customer sites feel like they have a better handle on issues coming from their users, the flexibility of the report builder has been great for pulling information out of the system for my co-workers and bosses.

What do you dislike?

System is sometimes slower than I would like.

Would love an easy way to move from one ticket to the next in my list.

Would love for responses to tickets emailed to external addresses to default to private instead of visible.

#1 benefit is the customer portal, which we did not have before. Our customers love it. As the team Manager, I have much more visibility into whether tickets are being resolved, and the workload my staff is carrying - a lot of that work used to get done via e-mail, and now I can see their interactions with our customers.

TeamSupport review by User

"Excellent product. TeamSupport makes customer support easier."

What do you like best?

The best feature that TeamSupport offers is the Knowledge Base articles. This feature allows answers to common support issues to be come community answers, or documentation that the end customer can access. This reduces call time, and eventually may eliminate some of the incoming call workload.

What do you dislike?

There are a few quarks with the program, being web based, that cause some minor annoyance. The "action bar" at the top of a ticket disappears at times, and you have to refresh the web page to get it back. Sometimes you cannot type in search fields, and have to refresh then also. This is a minor inconvenience though.

the one feature that I wish this product had was a way to track the time, in real time, for each of our customers. we support customers from all over the nation, and a few from over seas. having to use an out side source to check what time it is in another state before calling a customer is wrather annoying, and slows us down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamSupport is a Customer Support software, and being such, they demonstrate its effectiveness by giving excellent Customer Support to their customers. We have seen an increase in satisfaction from our end customers since switching to TeamSupport.

TeamSupport provides a way for us to track our customer's needs better. We can identify Customers who are experiencing more issues with our product then is average. TeamSupport gives us the tools to be able to focus on helping stabalize them.

TeamSupport review by Administrator in Computer Software

"OK. TeamSupport Really Needs an App."

What do you like best?

It is extremely configurable! Basically, it stores everything you need. I like the customer database, it is very easy to build out, and I like that by clicking on that customer I can find out what tickets are opened, closed, and seach who completed these tickets.

What do you dislike?

Team Support really needs an app! We do a lot of support over the weekend, and it would be great to have an app to review open tickets on, and submit tickets! We could help our customers so much more effectively.

Also please improve the seach function. I think it is suppose to be very easy to use, but I cannot ever find what I am looking for. I also think it would be good if that app could get cleaned up slightly. It is a little too messy and I feel like it takes a long time to learn how to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create an App! It would crease our productivity and our touch with the customers if there was an app!

We can track all issues. We are not losing problems that come in! I also like that we have one central location where we can search everything we need. It makes tracking all business much easier! It would be cool if you could attach tracking with every email that is sent! It would be good to know if the customer opened the email, and how many times, for when we send instructions ect. Hubspot does this.

TeamSupport review by Lane M.
Lane M.

"Overall, a great product and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The dashboard, and ability to add custom charts and graphs easily. The reporting is pretty straightforward and gives us most everything we need with a single click

What do you dislike?

In some instances, getting the specific reports we need, such as email distribution lists, with all info, can be a challenge. Right now we export a couple reports out and filter them in excel. Being able to use 3 tables in reports would be super helpful.

Increased visibility, response times, better reporting ng, modernized customer portal.. it's been the best decision for our support team in the 8 years I've been managing the group

TeamSupport review by Philip M.
Philip M.

"Great program for tracking support requests"

What do you like best?

TeamSupport is very easy to use but gives you tons of options and features. It is the best, low-cost method of tracking external customer support I have seen. Their support team is very quick to respond via email or chat - especially through chat! The email to case feature is very powerful and replying to customers has tons of options - even including embedding screen recordings in your answers!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything major that I don't like about TeamSupport.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I very much endorse TeamSupport. Our customers also enjoy using it. If you need a support program, go for it!!

We track external customer support requests and customer network information. We utilize the customer support portal.

TeamSupport review by William M.
William M.

"Exceptionally Customizable for Adaptation in to any Team"

What do you like best?

The full featured customization allowed us to adapt the system to our unique support model. Furthermore being able to track everything in one place is super helpful, especially with a remote team always on the go.

What do you dislike?

The power of the Watercooler is getting overtaken by other chat programs like Slack and iOS/Mac integrated text messaging. More granular control of email notifications could also be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely spend time talking to their sales and support team. They provide exceptional service during the consideration phase, and have always been quick to help for all the years we've used the product. A self ran trial of the product might not reveal the depth the product has to offer hence why I suggest talking to them. They offered multiple screen sharing sessions and phone calls to work through the features. I think Teamsupport can feel a little overwhelming, which is to me is why they've chosen to create an exceptional support team.

We have solved a few business problems with Teamsupport:

-Centralized communication for customers and agents (agents are at multiple geographic locations)

-Platform independent since it's browser based

-Gathering metrics to indicate workload by product

-Tracking issues by serial number

TeamSupport review by Louis R.
Louis R.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

You can add video directly into the ticket. I like that you can email a ticket, It has a user friendly interface. Working with others is easy using the feature called water cooler. I can see when someone is looking at the ticket and I can chat with them to get feedback on what they are doing or what steps they have taken with a customer. I also like that I can merge tickets together so I don't have duplicate tickets or tickets that have information in different places.

What do you dislike?

When using the timer and saving the ticket it will continue to tick when opening a new ticket instead of just stopping. When someone else signs on to the same ticket I think it should update on the fly. I don't like that sometimes it does get hung and I have to kill the browser and I lose the information I had that didn't save.

It would be nice if it had some type of automatic save for actions that have been open for a while, sometimes it can take up to 5 hours to complete a ticket and when team support hangs then I lose all that I have typed in that time without saving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best software I have used it has a ton of features

IT problems, It is easy to assign tickets to different techs

TeamSupport review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Exactly what we needed!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very easy to understand and simple to use. The portal is very customizable which is nice for us perfectionists. I've been able to tweak each page with easy so my portal fits my exact needs. I've received positive feedback from both users and admin.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find a major flaw. It's worked great for everything I use it for. I had ONE issue pulling a certain type of report but after speaking to one of the reps, he created the report I needed and saved it for further use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was tasked with choosing and implementing a support ticket system for our company and after many demos and product reviews I decided Team Support was a good fit for us. I've received praise for my decision and personally been happy with it since day one. My advise is to give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

The main benefit we can say Team Support has provided is accountability. Team Support helps us track and research our issues more efficiently, as well as provides us with a great data base of past issues to pull knowledge from.

TeamSupport review by Krissy G.
Krissy G.

"Awesome ticket tracking software and super user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily manage my tickets and keep up with my clients. Also we recently started experimenting with the dashboards and I think it is cool how you can edit those and customize them to fit your view. The storing of customers is also a really nice feature so that I can attach the customer with all their information to the ticket. I like the auto reply feature where I can set up different messages for different types of tickets as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the wiki has several pop out screens making it a little hard to read and that you can only sort one column at a time. Sometimes I want to sort all of my tickets of a certain type and then by the age of the ticket. I wish the popup with phone numbers stayed up longer so that I could dial the number completely without trying to play hide and go seek with the popup. I would really enjoy an area where you can upload videos or something in the knowledge base instead of just words and a few images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the dashboards! They are super customizable and easy to use! Also be sure to set up a format and template for entering tickets to ensure that in the future there is organization.

We are able solving issues for clients using our software. TeamSupport makes it easy to keep up with individual clients as well as their organizations and all their issues. It allows monitoring of temperature/happiness of client, total counts, and so much more!!

TeamSupport review by Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

"TeamSupport is the best we've used"

What do you like best?

Our company finds flexibility of being able to customize most aspects of TeamSupport to be very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've experienced is that the quick search option at the top of the screen is sluggish, and doesn't always pull up all the tickets associated with the

Recommendations to others considering the product

My role at our organization is unique in that I span several different departments using several different types of software for customer tracking, and TeamSupport is my favorite for ease of use. We use it for both our customers and internal project tracking, and while our uniqueness makes it impossible to find a the perfect fit, TeamSupport has proven to have the best customization options to make it a very close fit for us.

Our notification times have improved and it has improved our ability to track accountability for trouble tickets. Our documentation quality has improved.

TeamSupport review by User

"Awesome Collaboration Tool"

What do you like best?

I really like the Screen Record feature. i work in a tech company and it is very useful for our clients to be able to take a quick screen record of anything they are seeing in our app that seems off. It makes investigating bugs so much easier and faster.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of the view when you are responding to tickets in the UI as an agent, I find it a little awkward and prefer email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for references and make sure the workflow works for your company.

We got team support because we are a fast growing tech company and needed to scale quickly. We needed to do more with the same amount of people in our customer success department, we also needed to be able to track and report on the types of customer inquiries we keep getting.

TeamSupport review by Katie S.
Katie S.

"Creating a Better Helpdesk"

What do you like best?

One of the best features I like about Team Support is that you can see who is viewing on in your/a ticket so that you can eliminate cross ticketing (Agent Collision).

I like the new feature that shows a pop up when someone has edit or added to a ticket.

What do you dislike?

The odd time when you are trying to correct in the middle of the sentence, it will jump the curser back to the front.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would recommend using TeamSupport to other helpdesk companies out there.

We solve fast food service issues (debits, Kitchen monitors, touchscreen POS, menu implementation, Drive thru). Benefits with this is that we can take a look back at old tickets to help give better customer service to see what has happened in the past.

TeamSupport review by Patrick G.
Patrick G.

"TeamSupport and You"

What do you like best?

It's a good way to save notes for customers and get tickets set up for future reference. I like being able to pull everything up at any point. I also enjoy being able to save my notes as I go so I don't lose any of my connection.

What do you dislike?

The database has a lot of issues on our end from what we are able to see. We have had multiple issues with pulling up all of the information in a ticket. We have also experienced login issues but those have since been resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you keep a backup database of your tickets in case you need a specific ticket to pull up. A lot of the tickets do not come up completely.

We are solving issues with PMS systems for hotels and making sure that everything is working properly. We are able to pull up a hotel and verify that they are running with the most recent version, and pull up which PMS system they are using as well.

TeamSupport review by brandy M.
brandy M.

"PaySchools company- Team Support Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to get reminders about tickets/events that need to be done later.

I enjoy being able to attach the related tickets and have different status on the ticket.

I like the level of customization that this product allows.

What do you dislike?

The search bar sometimes does not pull up what I am looking for even though it is typed out correctly.

I would like for some of the other Scroll tabs to be switched to SerachBars with so if I am trying to assign a ticket I can type out their name instead of scroll through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

We support the schools and the software we provide them through Team Support. When there is a problem the school sends us a Ticket and lets us know what they need help with.

It has helped us keep track of problems so that we can go back and track when the schools need our support the most.

TeamSupport review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"TeamSupport Review"

What do you like best?

I like the versatility of TeamSupport, we have our NOC who uses it for tracking our tickets and issues, and our systems/deployment team using it to track inventory. I do like that we have the functionality of a Knowledge base, this let us help our training staff better build a better training system.

Searching is easy, by our ticket numbers or just a few words will let us find what we need. Integrating our email into the system has allowed us to create tickets on those stressful days when we do not have the time to go into the interface. Send an email and our ticket is created and we can track it later.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot really. There have been times where there is so much information that we must put in to create our tickets, this is not TeamSupports issue this is our issue, we made it mandatory to input this information to create the ticket. Just a feature that they offered that we utilized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many features with what they provide. It is more versatile than our previous

Tracking inventory and shipments, utilizing it as a ticketing system for our network issues.

TeamSupport review by Kellie J. R.
Kellie J. R.

"TeamSupport Makes My Life As Support Easier!"

What do you like best?

I love the responsiveness and ease of use. It helps us stay organized and ensures that we are effective and efficient when providing customer support to our clients. I also love the quick response time and assistance from TeamSupport Customer Service team whenever there are issues or concerns.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few issues with getting tickets to sync and update properly. For example, if I am looking at a ticket, but a team member has already grabbed it and in the process of working it, it would be nice if it can automatically update and remove from the queue without be having to refresh manually. We have never had any MAJOR issues with TeamSupport, that has caused major issue with backlog or responding to client tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend TeamSupport as a support tool for anyone, not matter the size of the business or industry. Communication is very important and TeamSupport allows you to take full advantage of that key function. TeamSupport is robust and has lots of cool features. I learn something new and different about TeamSupport and it's functionality on a weekly basis.

We assist various clients with account setup and configuration settings requests. TeamSupport is the primary source of communication with our clients, outside of direct phone calls. Again, tbe benefits is that it provides and organized, efficient way to stay in communication and ensure that the needs of clients- internal and external are met in a timely manner.

TeamSupport review by Jeff C.
Jeff C.

"My first experience"

What do you like best?

I love the organization, efficiency, and truly unlimited potential with customizing features that uniquely cater to each and every customer.

This is my first experience with Team Support for a ticketing system, and so far, is has been the best I've ever used.

I've had great experiences with the Team Support - Support team. I helped identify a defect with the chrome browser, and was thanked for helping them resolve an issue they've been working on for 5 years!

I look forward to continue using Team Support every day, thank you for all you do!

What do you dislike?

The loading times! Constantly having to refresh customer pages, or waiting for tickets to load in the tickets tab for customers.

When copy & pasting text into search fields, 6/10 times it will not search, and nothing will happen. Unless you backspace and delete a character, to re add it, then it shows up.

A rare occasion, but over the past year of using it, at rare times, I'll work and create a ticket with a lot of notation, screenshots, and all other related notes, save the ticket to open one up. Ticket disappears, but in a manner as if it was never created.

Chrome use with Team Support is a tricky one, for example, default encoding settings for pages will sometimes not display full information and notes in Team Support. The problem there being that a technician will go to read another tech notes, and won't even know he's not seeing the full information in a ticket update.

After I changed my encoding to a different style overall, I was then able to see notes that were missing from ticket updates.

We're an IT company that supports PMS & Interface systems.

TeamSupport review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"TeamSupport is fantastic!"

What do you like best?

There's so many different features to actually enjoy from this product. I'll to keep this answer short and to the point, but, honestly, there's so much to enjoy from this service:

- The dashboard is where I like starting my day off. It's got some pretty nice customization options that actually let me tailor the dashboard to me!

- The actual ticket page is pretty good in general. The layout makes sense and working on assigning the ticket back to others, or, escalating it to the necessary individuals is super easy.

- Email notifications! Ahhh! I love it! I actually get to see what the heck is going on. Plus, responding to the email actually puts your response in the ticket. I haven't tested to see if attachments get auto-attached, but I would like to hope so!

There's a handful of the features I really do like.

What do you dislike?

This list can get a bit long. I don't dislike the product as a whole, but, there are a few places where I feel that TeamSupport dropped the ball:

- The UI sometimes hangs on every modern browser I've tried it on.

- The UI sometimes keeps a popup mouseover on for too long; meaning that I've clicked on someone's name and profile by mistake rather than clicking into the ticket to respond to an issue. This sometimes is compounded by the first issue.

- The KB is really lackluster compared to the rest of the product. The KB is literally a ticket. I think they're fixing this and I hope they do because it's really sad sometimes.

- The wiki, like the KB, feels really lackluster in comparison to the main product (tickets).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really, give it a shot. They offered a short trial period for us and we fell in love with the darn thing! It's got quite a few awesome features and, to be honest, has really improved our company. It's capabilities for tracking bugs, managing tickets, the internal wiki and calendar (which does sync with Outlook!)... there's so many good features!

We had a management problem with bugs and tracking projects. TeamSupport helped fix a broken methodology we had on managing problems.

TeamSupport review by Omar W.
Omar W.

"Great product and great investment"

What do you like best?

Team support is very easy to implement and use for the support staff and users\customers that submit requests. It integrates very easily with our environment and the support from Team Support is excellent. The reports are important to our team and very useful. Not just for accountability of support staff, but also to help identify trending trouble spots in our environment.

The interface for users is very easy for them to adopt and rely upon. That is often one of the biggest challenges and TeamSupport makes adoption easier than most others.

The ability for support staff and users to sort and review tickets by filtering theirs is very helpful. Helps our support staff track their activity, and balance workload. It also allows incentives to be placed on staff taking on tickets and really focus on not leaving any customer/ticket unattended

What do you dislike?

There have been times where page response times or performance is slow, b ut that is not often. Would be nice if there were more shortcuts or single clicks for common tasks lick closing or transferring tickets. When combining tickets, it would be good if the losing ticket were closed or archived instead of deleted. Integration with Google Apps/gmail or Office 365 would be helpful also

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are less expensive options, but consider the ease of adoption and the quality of support as major factors, which are strong areas for TeamSupport.

We are able to track recurring problems, manage workload and support staff have knowledgebase to use. Users can easily submit their requests and attach supporting documents/images when needed and are able to track progress. This is all done with minimal interruption to workflow and adds accountability and transparency for all parties.

TeamSupport review by Kelly D.
Kelly D.

"Fantastic software with awesome functionality for both our support team, and our users!"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to merge tickets when receiving multiple emails from the same user(s). I also appreciate being able to look up a customer's profile and see a complete history of all the tickets ever created for them. It's also nice to see which of our support specialists assisted them with resolving their issue!

What do you dislike?

One of the things I had disliked about the Team Support software was that each customer could only be associated with a single email address. I submitted that criticism to them, and they actually changed it to allow for multiple email addresses per customer!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work! :)

We support our customers, who use the tradeshow management software we've developed. Many of the tickets we receive involve specific functionality for that software or the online floor plans they generate from it.

We've been able to utilize the Knowledge Base in order to create self-help tutorials for our customers so they're able to find the answers to some more common issues without waiting on our response.

TeamSupport review by Daniel A.
Daniel A.

"Amazing Growth with Tremendous Potential"

What do you like best?

There are two main things I think TeamSupport does the best:

Firstly, TeamSupport has a robust ticketing system that allows my coworkers and I to share information on our customer's issues in a way that is both logical and modifiable. We have made hundreds of ticket automation, custom fields, etc to tailor the tickets to our specific area of expertise. Our previous ticketing system was clunky, difficult to maintain, and added more confusion than support.

Secondly, TeamSupport is always responsive (and responsible) when there are issues. This is not to say there are a large number of issues, just when they do pop up this team is already actively working on the issues and is openly discussing them with its customers. There is never a time that we feel we are not being supported by a team that truly cares to provide a top-notch service to their customers.

What do you dislike?

There is only one thing that has remained a constant negative for us with TeamSupport and it is partially our own fault. The ability for the system to keep the ticket with it's owner if that owner has a shared email with others.

An example of this problem is thus: If your customer is using a generic email (support@company.com) for it's entire staff and different members of that staff send you a ticket, the ticketing system has a difficult time deciding who to set the ticket to. If a staff member from that same email sends an update to a ticket it will often create a new ticket rather than update the existing one.

As I said this is partially our own fault as we've been told it's due to this shared email problem, but it's just the one thorn in our side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a well-maintained, customizable, reliable system that will improve your ability to track your tickets, create custom reports for metrics, and respond to your requests for modifications or changes -- this is the product for you.

Managing our tickets, managing our team's workloads, and having useful metrics to report back to our team leaders are the problems TeamSupport has helped us solve. Being able to make custom reports, track tickets, and track responsiveness from our team has helped immensely in improving our customer support and development cycles.

Being able to create a knowledgebase from our tickets has also increased our ability to offer our customers a comprehensive tool for self-help.

TeamSupport review by Sarah L.
Sarah L.

"Team Support is amazing!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for my company to keep all of our clients organized. The areas to have a knowledge base as well as tickets for my colleagues and I to refer to keeps us organized and keeps our customers happy with quick responses and resolved issues.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like about Team Support. Everything has been wonderful so far!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best way to keep your clients organized as well as recording all calls, emails etc. My company personally uses all areas in Team Support and it tremendously helps us with pulling wiki articles as well as having a knowledge base to be able to pull up easily and quickly in order to find answers to many of our clients questions as to "how to". It also allows us as a team to message back and forth and to communicate with one another through this platform. I really enjoy that there are options regarding tickets for our clients, as in making a private ticket or having a public ticket so the client can see the process of their question or issue at hand. This has been incredibly beneficial for us and I absolutely love it!

When a client has an issue they submit a ticket for one of our teams to resolve. It keeps it organized and all information logged which is incredibly beneficial.

The organization and quick responses are two of the best benefits of this program.

TeamSupport review by Rae M.
Rae M.

"AMAZING PROGRAM/GREAT SUPPORT/USER FRIENDLY"

What do you like best?

The customer's ability to submit a recording of their issue live and submit screenshots to their tickets. On the user side, the dashboard is user-friendly, and it pulls all the data into graphs which make easy-to-determine visuals.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike about this product off the top of my head. If I do, then I can submit it to Team Support as possible feature implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a ticketing system that is awesome, user friendly, and business oriented, you've just found it!

Reducing the length of unresolved tickets that were previously taking months to close out. Now, we can go home knowing that our desks are clear of clutter and our tickets aren't falling through the cracks. Tracking and updates are clearly visible. Reporting of quantitative data was previously a time-consuming and exhausting process. Now, it's just a matter of exporting and filtering to get the information we need for reporting.

TeamSupport review by Miranda F.
Miranda F.

"Go With the Flow"

What do you like best?

The ability to combine tickets and relate them to others to help keep everything with an issue flowing cohesively and hopefully prevent repetitive questions to the customer.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things about the system that I dislike. However, one that does not get much use within my company is the watercooler. It's not that it's bad, just not of use to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whatever feature you can think of that you'd like to see, don't hesitate to mention it to see if there's anything already in place elsewhere. The system works for you, you don't work for the system. High customization levels, with very few hiccups that I've seen so far.

Client-software interactions. With this ticket system the clients are able to get a lot more involved in their tickets and finding solutions. Email and phone calls may work, but we enjoy that digital paper trail and having everything communicated through one medium.

TeamSupport review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Able to facilitate some custom processes, but limitations are becoming apparent"

What do you like best?

We are now using TeamSupport as a service desk product, a customer self-service product, and help desk product, and TeamSupport has been customizable enough to accommodate all of these use cases. The majority of the styling of the user portal is customizable, with some small (but annoying) exceptions. This allows us to maintain consistent branding across our main site and our customer hubs. Additionally, TeamSupport recently updated the styling on the administrator portal, which was quite nice as it coincided with our onboarding.

What do you dislike?

There are some key areas that are not customizable. The Wiki, for example, appears as a drop-down selection of whatever articles you create in the administrator portal, but on the customer hub it appears as a large stacked pile of articles that require a significant amount of scrolling to get through. Additionally, customizing the CSS on the customer hub is tricky, as certain script-generated elements are difficult to target as you can't add custom classes to the elements.

Furthermore, the user permissions settings are quite unintuitive, and can easily cause teams to lose track of tickets in their system due to a mislabeled group or ticket type associated with tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering TeamSupport, you should do so if you are seeking more customizability in administrator functions compared to your existing solution. Also, take advantage of your account contact. They are invaluable and go above and beyond to answer your questions.

We are better able to communicate with our customers and maintain a record of requests between us and them, as well as communicate internally and route requests to the correct people across various departments and teams.

TeamSupport review by Brian T.
Brian T.

"Solid Support Tracking System"

What do you like best?

Easy user interface, the features can be as basic as needed, but the complexity is scalable to your organization as you grow.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of dislikes. There are always additional features that you would like to see, but the team there is always willing to discuss new enhancements or workarounds to your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a look, we have been pleased with our purchase. TeamSupport's software has become a central hub for our company's communication.

The ability to track customer needs and ensure their needs are reconciled through our workflow. We have found increased efficiency and visibility into our clients needs.

TeamSupport review by Aimee B.
Aimee B.

"Average for It's Use"

What do you like best?

My favorite things about TeamSupport are how the layout provides simplicity, the reports that can be pulled, and the many descriptions that tickets can be given along with how diverse each ticket is.

What do you dislike?

Reports are hard to create and it takes too much time to generate reports for specific information. I would also like a new ticket to open with each call that is coming through so I don't have to look up client information and can make sure I open and create a ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is that you shop around and make sure you are getting more for your money. TeamSupport is great for smaller companies, however, call center software would really enhance the client support each person is receiving and would link many systems together.

We are looking to support clients in a more timely manner and TeamSupport definitely helps in that area.

TeamSupport review by Jacob D.
Jacob D.

"Good, but needs some features added."

What do you like best?

Easy to create tickets and keep track of progress. Each of my created tickets show up in my tickets category. Tickets are easy to create and update.

What do you dislike?

Emails that are sent when creating new tickets are very vague. I need to know which location or customer the ticket was created for when looking at the email on my iPhone. Uploading pictures seems to be a hassle. There are a lot of screen to click through to add a picture to a ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software. Very little downtime over the last year. Emails need some work. I can't see what customer/location the ticket is for when viewing the email unless its created in the subject line.

Solving day to day business problems. It helps us keep track of reoccurring issues so we can isolate the cause. Its very easy to keep track of issues.

TeamSupport review by Tim H.
Tim H.

"Wonderfully supportive tracking and great support database."

What do you like best?

I like being able to search in keywords for previous issues or previous customers, loading up tickets that can help me in the current situation. Or track a single customer's problems over a period of time.

What do you dislike?

Issues with generating reports, API or easier methods would be wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep at it, using it more and more, discovering new features and uses are actually a great way of keeping track of things. It has many features that help you more than you know.

Everything from email connections, phone issues, DSL issues and the like. Following a single customers problems can help track if the issue is more with a hardware or specific piece of software for a customer.

TeamSupport review by Spencer M.
Spencer M.

"Teamsupport for A.C.T Lighting, Inc."

What do you like best?

User friendly. Intuitive. Modern design. Efficient. Effective. Does everything I need to do exceptionally well. The ability to customize our workspace to help us do our job as efficiently as possible is overwhelmingly helpful and useful.

What do you dislike?

Watercooler. It is too slow and unreliable. Our team uses Slack which allows our company to communicate as a whole as well as individual teams. Implementing an instant messenger like Slack would be monumental.

I also find myself having to hard reload and empty my cache more and more often to resolve software bugs. Bugs such as pop up info windows appearing and remaining even though my mouse in no longer hovering over a title that would have this pop up info window. One of my reports will not scroll down all of the way to the bottom. The bottom of the report cuts off halfway through the last item in the list.

Understanding time spent on particular support cases. Using the metrics of this software is crucial.

TeamSupport review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"Easy "

What do you like best?

I love how you can search for customers, old tickets, things that were said in old tickets and facilites. I also like how it shows you how many open tickets you have since the last time you have looked at them how many days they have been open and who else is looking at the ticket. You can tag people from your work or take ownership of a ticket. i love how it shoulds the myqlink database name.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how we don't get new notifications if something is put into the water cooler or we don't get flagged on team support if someone has added something to the ticket we only get emails, so if we are not on our email we cant see someone commented to our ticket. I also dislike how you can't make a new ticket if you are already working on another new ticket. I would also like to see the logme in name as well they sometimes are under three different names and it would be more convienet if it had the name iof the logme in as well. Also it would be nice to have a tab where we have techs dispatched and where they are active or finished the job. or somewhere where we could put we sent a tech out to this facility. People can check mark if it is still active or not. I would just like to see something with the care fusion on the team support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for something that is easy to use and works with your email, notes, customers and your job team support is great to use.

I'm solving problems dealing with patients, medications and the Cubex cabinet not function property. i Also deal with new facilites that call and dont know how to use the cubex macine, assign medication or add patients to the my qlinnk.

TeamSupport review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"TeamSupport review"

What do you like best?

I like how it is a very editable system when you consider you can edit updates and the layout of the system and being able to add custom fields.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have an auto refresh mechanism when you are in your ticket queue. You have to manually select the ticket queue again and then it refreshes.

I would like to see a way of being able to upload an inventory list into TeamSupport so that you can add customer hardware and serial numbers so that you can easily find a particular piece of hardware and assign it to a ticket if that piece of hardware is faulty for instance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a cloud-based ticketing system that allows you to customize what your users see and use when logging tickets, then Team Support is a good place to start.

The watercooler is a good idea if you have a large amount of support staff actively logged on all the time so you can bounce questions of each other.

The Wiki is a good idea also because you can put customer specific information in and this can be accessed from anywhere (although I wouldn't put customer passwords on the Wiki, not because I don't trust Team Support's security, it is purely because I am cynical about storing passwords in a cloud-based environment).

Customer hardware and software faults.

TeamSupport review by Dylan R.
Dylan R.

"Teamsupport is support for our team!"

What do you like best?

At A.C.T. Lighting we have been using TeamSupport for at least a few years now, one of the best things is that TS is always growing and the team at TS grows with it's customers. Our team has given tons of feedback to TS and everything is taken into consideration. I also love that everything is logged which is a very awesome learning tool for all our team members to learn from one another. I can ready history on products and how my other team members were able to solve problems. The e-mail integration is another lifesaver, we no longer have to sort our e-mail on our computers as it's all done for us in the ticket system that TS provides. This product has made our lives at work so much easier and saved us tons and tons of time which allows us to be far more productive.

What do you dislike?

I really wish that TS made a mobile app as I much prefer the workflow in TS rather than via e-mail when I'm on the go. The mobile site doesn't have the best functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the help section to spark ideas to better your customer support. The team at TS has done a lot of the leg work already to deliver results fast!

We have quickly realized that we have created a database of information but we weren't making that info available to our customers. Talking with TS and using their awesome support service we are working towards making use of the customer portal and linking knowledge base articles to links on our company website. Thanks to TS we're growing as a company and thinking outside of the box. We're now looking at social integration and making videos and other forms of media that TS does an awesome job at supporting.

TeamSupport review by Brian T.
Brian T.

"A Customer-Focused Company for Customer-Focused Companies"

What do you like best?

Ease of update, moving and managing tickets. The tool is focused toward getting our clients the best information on their ticket or needs in a timely fashion. TeamSupport is setup so that our clients have access to information regarding our products, and access to our support team, when they have problems or needs.

Secondly, the ticket deflection tools, notifying our clients of the availability of Knowledge Base articles prior to opening up ticket helps to reduce the number of tickets submitted by our clients.

What do you dislike?

I would consider my dislikes regarding the tool future enhancement opportunities for the company. We were able to share some of them with their Leadership recently. One opportunity is to be able to see the daily outstanding ticket counts. Right now their is information within TeamSupport to show you tickets opened or closed on a particular day or hour, but not necessarily the number of total tickets open on that day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan your implementation carefully. The number of features in TeamSupport is impressive, but if you try to implement too many of them too early, it can be overwhelming.

Our business problems were two fold. First of all, tracking customer needs and tickets relating to support and enhancements requested within our system, and secondly, at the same time, being able to provide information and documentation about our systems to our clients.

TeamSupport is a robust and efficient tool for allowing our clients to communicate their needs to us and allowing us to internally solve their issues. At the same time, TeamSupport gives us a robust Knowledge Base, allowing us to publish common questions and issues for use by our clients.

TeamSupport review by Janina R.
Janina R.

"Best Ticketing System for a MultiFunctioning / Services Company. "

What do you like best?

I love that every department/employee can see/keep up an up to date ticket and subcategorize it depending on status/company/user/product. The Dashboard is very intuitive and I can filter through any clients tickets. I love the reminders I get in my email, The ability to capture images and record workflow/videos/Bugs right on the ticket for our developers. Love the KB articles and the ability to have multiple tickets open at a time for various customers. We can add our inventory/products and link related tickets. Feels like a custom made software for us since it's so versatile. Visually

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slow to load, or I have to wait for ticket to update or log out and then back in. Not able to copy and paste text from OneNote. It will copy text as a pic disabling links. So in order to achieve this I have to Copy and Paste from One Note to Email and then copy and paste from Gmail to Team Support. (Windows 10 users/Chrome)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer Service is amazing, and they will always keep you updated and reach out with help and webinars that are super awesome and informative.

The benefits are awesome. I can view multiple ticket statuses depending on if its sales, support, it, Developmental or training and update the client in a timely manner. The client can get updates on their end, we can link related tickets, run reports, set due dates. A client can even reopen a ticket on their end should they have questions or the problem persists as well as keep track of the status of their tickets via the portal.

TeamSupport review by Matthew F.
Matthew F.

"Team Support is highly scalable for large and small companies alike."

What do you like best?

I like that updates are applied immediately. Thus lowering the risk of two people doing the same work. I also like the ability to see/use other colleagues responses to questions. The "automatic response" feature is great. It gives the responder time to form an answer without needing to send an obligatory "got your email and I'm working on it" email.

What do you dislike?

When creating a new ticket view, the OR/AND logic is a little confusing. I also do not like that a specific "rule" can only be run once. If a "close ticket" rule is run, if the customer opens the ticket again, that "close ticket" rule will not run again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used TeamSupport with two companies, one large and one small. In both cases, TS increased productivity by allowing users to reuse historical content and by keeping colleagues from duplicating efforts.

Before TEAM SUPPORT, customer support responses to customers were sometimes duplicated. After implementing a SOP with TS, duplicate efforts have been just about eliminated.

TeamSupport review by Denise G.
Denise G.

"Team Support is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

> Has a lot of very helpful features

> Appreciate the Webinar videos to improve and learn more about the app

> Ticket Reporting

> Ticket Automation

> Canned responses

> Customization of ticketing systems

> File Attachments and Screen Recording/Videos

What do you dislike?

> App to be more User Friendly

> Chat section should be improved (suggestion : have a insert image/file feature and also live meeting screen sharing)

> Improvement on visual look of the app (back-end and front-end)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Team Support has been an essential part of our company in customer service. I have been using this app for a year now and it has been very helpful not only for taking care of our customers but contributing to the success and progress of our team. Reporting for the tickets has been very useful, filters that you wouldn't even have available on other sites, I bet is included here and webinar videos are very informative on how to better use their tools and also looking forward to updates on their new features.

Awesome job to Team Support and keep up the good work! Looking forward to many more successes on your app!

We use Team Support as a Helpdesk System to reach out and take care of our customers inquiries and challenges in relation to our Course products - Technical, Navigation, Course Help, Account Inquiries and Systems Assistance.

Team Support is a helpful tool for us in organizing our customer tickets (by product, year version and other fields). It also has features that enhance customer and agent communication of inquiries, like attachment of files and videos. Data that we need is easily filtered in the reporting system from this app.

We are given a lot of opportunities to explore and try new features in this app and make our customer service portal not only even better but for the customer experience on the front end to be easier.

TeamSupport review by Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.

"Pretty good, reporting needs work"

What do you like best?

Customization. It is nice to be able to have the different sub categories for different issues as not all are applicable to each other.

Email. I like that you can update and create tickets via email, really great feature to easily keep track of progress.

Attachments. Its great that you can easily email attachments or put them in manually, and they are all together in the side area. At times, a ticket get so convoluted with emails and repeats due to replies that you need to go to the side section to quickly find an attachment. This might also be an area that could be improved, the view of so much repeated emails, maybe a way to collapse it would be nice.

What do you dislike?

Reports. The reporting feature is not user friendly and I more often find myself just browsing through a certain user or customers tickets to find what I am looking for. The search box is helpful but not 100%

Knowledge Base. This is a great idea and our company uses it frequently however, it is a little bit basic in structure. Not built to house a lot of documents as far as organization/sorting goes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, some areas to improve, as with anything.

We are solving payroll and tax issues for our clients. A benefit of team support is that we can create tickets for each other and reassign as needed to the correct person during a certain step of the process, as well as keep details to refer to later such as attachments and emails.

TeamSupport review by Charles C.
Charles C.

"Easy to use and customize with great support!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to set up and use. It's meant to be shaped the way that your company needs with a lot of options. When there's a problem, the support team is always ready to get the problem resolved in a timely fashion and willing to work things out to help your company create a system that works best for you.

What do you dislike?

It has a few bugs here and there (they're always fixed in a timely fashion when addressed). The email has a delay to the portal once in a while and there could be some extra features that would be helpful in the email category.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to upload products and customers rather than entering them all in manually!

It's become a lot easier to track what others are doing and manage the flow of tickets. We have less people working on the same project without communication. It creates a transparency that is hard to find through email, text or phone calls.

TeamSupport review by Erik S.
Erik S.

"Modern ticketing system for a modern world"

What do you like best?

As part of a team that is the support line for Rand McNally products TeamSupport is a necessity. With its vast features we have integrated a big portion of the company on completely utilizing this unique ticketing system. We post internal memos, information about our devices. knowledge bases, serial numbers and RMA orders. This information is critical for our line of work and its always available with Team Support. As a huge company like Rand McNally we keep tons and tons of information stored on Team Support and I have never seen any lag or delay from the website. Our team often updates tickets with pictures, html codes, links and critical information we need for everyday operation. I cant literally recall Team Support only being down due to maintenance issues.

What do you dislike?

The icons on the website can be a little bit more glossy and it wouldnt hurt to update the UI through the main application.

With our fleet management products being constantly updated Team Support helps us keep internal journal of any bugs or fixes. The ticketing system allows us to communicate any information no matter where the other party is. Great product that has helped us keep track of products, customers information , and RMA.

TeamSupport review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Functionally applicable and useful tool"

What do you like best?

After my manager figured how to set the configurations, I like the automaton of various aspects completed when tickets are created. Although it took some time with which to get adjusted, the organization of details for each customer and ticket is well laid out.

What do you dislike?

Since it is a web service, I dislike how it does not have the ability to use shortcuts for filling out details. I have to tab through the items to get to them and some details I cannot even tab to them. I do a lot of repetitive tasks that could be made more efficient with shortcuts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

We solve and track issues/enhancements with customers for a product we develop. Some of the benefits are that everyone can be kept in the loop easily and because of the the customization of details, information is more easily tracked.

TeamSupport review by Taylor D.
Taylor D.

"TeamSupport has been great for us. "

What do you like best?

Very easy to setup and use. I setup our ticketing system by myself in a couple days vs estimated weeks with other software. The reporting is very easy to use, and support will help you build reports if you have trouble. Very Helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a little a sluggish. May have to reload the page to get all data to show up correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its worth a shot! I was skeptical because TeamSupport wasn't one of the big dogs that I read a lot about. I have been satisfied overall with my decision.

We use TeamSupport for a Tier 1 help desk with IT related calls, and escalate up to tier 3. We have realized how importing documentation is and before ticketing, a lot of issues seemed to be getting dropped. Our overall response time has improved.

"TeamSupport"

What do you like best?

TeamSupport seems like it can do a ton of things and combine tasks/abilities that were previously split out into multiple software products. It also seems to be very customizable which is great because we're almost always a unique use case so being able to build it to fit our needs is great.

What do you dislike?

It's been pretty confusing to learn and we've had a lot of issues with tickets not being assigned to the right person and not getting updates on tickets.

The fact that it can do so much also seems like a little bit of a detriment because it's overwhelming to know it can do so much, but not necessarily know who to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamSupport can do a lot, but it seems to have a bit of a learning curve. So if you need something simple, it might not be for you, but if you need a lot of customization, it's great.

We as a company use TeamSupport more as a project management tool than anything else. My team (customer success) uses it to be able to easily answer questions for/work with customers.

TeamSupport review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Not too bad, but could definitely be better"

What do you like best?

As a Tier III Cloud-based software technician myself, I do appreciate the fact Team Support is cloud-based, I also do like the chat feature (though it's not perfect), the KB, and overall structure.

What do you dislike?

As a technician who oversees a team of 14 technicians on my Cloud-based product team, I do have issues with the constant latency when: retrieving Open Tickets for a Customer, receiving an incoming chat, and the major defect when you click and drag an image - and it attempts to open a new site in the window, thus causing you to use Back or Reload, effectively clearing any unsaved notes. (this has been submitted to your team as a defect over six months ago).

Sharing tickets among my team, shift, and entire call center. Benefits include off-site access, and off-site data storage and backup.

TeamSupport review by Wendy H.
Wendy H.

"Team Support - using for clients tickets for support"

What do you like best?

Ease of using Team Support. We use this in our Client Services team and it is a very efficient for ourselves and clients keeping a track of requests being dealt with and allows our clients to have a ticket number should they need to contact us, making it easy for us to find the ticket and get updates or respond to clients quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, unless the system goes down! We don't really experience many issues with the system.

We are a software multi-posting company and post jobs to websites on behalf of clients, so we deal with any problems our clients may experience using our software, or even just simple things like adding a new user on to their account. Our clients appreciate the speed of which we can respond to them using Team Support.

TeamSupport review by User in Internet

"Old-school LiveJournal format makes up for the slightly confusing tool"

What do you like best?

I like that ticket tabs automatically populate on top. I like the variety of options, indicating that a ticket is either waiting for an answer, paused, or closed. I like that my company now has a platform that every single person in the company uses, which reduces a lot of lost tickets.

What do you dislike?

Despite having gone through a walk-through of the product and bookmarking my project manager's notes on how to use TeamSupport, it's always taken me a couple of tries to lock down how this tool works. For example, I struggled finding the drop down menu to copy a ticket's URL and I struggled with assigning "subscribers" to a ticket should I needed follow-up or clarification. TS is cool and helpful, but there are little quirks (like only the admin can change email specifications) that are frustrating and slow down my workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. It's got a neat interface and offers more functionality and capability than the other help desk/customer self-service product I've used, so it's worth struggling to get over the initial learning curve.

Ticketing, SLAs, cross-departmental and inter-departmental task requests, and record-keeping should a request need to be escalated. The benefits are that my entire company has switched over to TeamSupport, instead of being dispersed across a variety of platforms, like Aha! and Wrike and Freshdesk. It's way more convenient all being on one platform.

TeamSupport review by Jade W.
Jade W.

"A Great Product"

What do you like best?

We were previously using an in-house software with minimum capabilities - Team Support has changed our efficiency, helped increase our customer service turn around time and allowed me (as an administrator of our customer support team) to know what each employee is doing and how fast we are providing service to our clients.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike - there are some feature I wish it had - but that don't disable its functionality at all.

We have solved incomplete requests from clients, knowing the true number of tickets and how long they take to resolve as well as being able to grade how much of our time a client is using.

We have realized that our investment in this software overall changed our entire department.

TeamSupport review by Bradley P.
Bradley P.

"What an awesome piece of software! So much better than Tigerpaw!"

What do you like best?

I like the web based instances. NO need for my employees to install additional software. They can log on through their Chrome browser and get started. When they log in on another device, they are logged out automatically on the first!

What do you dislike?

This probably isn't a dislike, but rather a lack of knowledge on my part, or a feature that should be included... I would like to be able to "tag" other users in Private Actions or Water Coolers. It would help get quicker responses from my team members and employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely look into it and give it a try!

Would love to see an app or mobile friendly version in the near future for my employees on the road.

Communication issues definitely seem to be decreasing. We are working as a much more efficient machine and the customers are really seeing/feeling that change.

TeamSupport review by Steve R.
Steve R.

"Great Help Desk tool - The very best."

What do you like best?

I like the fact it's web based. I like the fact it's quick and easy to update tickets via web and even Email. It's very simple to use but robost enough to track all that is needed. I love the video sharing to show customers what to do. Sharing screenshots is simple and intuitive. And I love the knowledge base to share knowledge between analysts.

What do you dislike?

I'd like the queue feature to be a bit more useful. Everything appears in my queue so it could be organized a bit better. Still this is a good feature and I'd like to see it expanded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want ease of use, and something your customers will want to use (the feedback from our customers has been outstanding. They are so happy we switched) then this is the product for you. I've been in support now for 10-15 years and this is by far the best Helpdesk/Ticket Tracking tool I've ever use.

Communication with customers on issues has always been an issue. Now with Team Support we are able to easily and quickly update our customers on their issues. They stay informed and so do we. All from a browser or email. Nothing to install or maintain!

TeamSupport review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"Great for MSP's! Constantly improving their platform. Excellent customer service! "

What do you like best?

TeamSupport is perfect for IT help desk organizations looking for a web-based solution to help manage and organize their workflow. We tried several different management platforms and found that TeamSupport was simply the easiest both to get started with, and to customize to our particular needs. Other solutions that we looked at either 1) were easy to get started with but didn't offer much in terms of customization or 2) required that you spend days and days organizing & customizing the mass amount of features that had to be set up. TeamSupport was the perfect medium between the two!

Also, I must commend TeamSupport on their technical support. They have an amazing team that is there to help you 24/7. When implementing TeamSupport in our organization they were outstanding at answering any questions we had and were able to assist with getting our customer data imported in one smooth upload.

What do you dislike?

This platform is in need of an app for mobile devices. The mobile web version works well for top-down view of all tickets, but has issues and is troublesome when trying to drill down into ticket comments. TeamSupport has mentioned in several webinars that a full out mobile app is in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly suggest attending the webinars as you will learn much more about the rich features available in this product. It's a powerhouse of a web application and it will make your life as a managed service provider significantly more organized.

We were able to import all of our clients into TeamSupport quite easily so that we could then start assigning tickets to existing clients right away. This allows us to go into individual clients and pull down entire ticket histories for that client. This is extremely helpful when you have multiple technicians that often have to provide service for different clients.

TeamSupport review by Gavin W.
Gavin W.

"B2B-focused helpdesk solution"

What do you like best?

TeamSupport was the only solution that seemed to accommodate the way we hold our customer data, so coupled with all the other features it felt like a natural fit.

What do you dislike?

We've spotted odd little issues, but the team seem responsive to customer feedback so we're hopeful these will get sorted in due course.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign-up for the trial to get full access and use that time to ensure the workflow suits your needs.

Up until now we've been using a CRM system to track our jobs, so switching to a dedicated helpdesk system will, of course, bring many advantages such as SLA tracking and auto-escalation, automated email logging and better metrics.

TeamSupport review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Team Support as a Ticketing System"

What do you like best?

Team Support's GUI is outstanding. Very easy on the eyes. It meets what's expected of a great UI/UX. I loved it's ability to transmit messages between users in a ticket. Rather than emailing, we would log in an action into the ticket, and our customer (the user) would receive. They also would be able to log into their instance of Team Support and see the action.

What do you dislike?

It's kind of hard to state what I disliked about it. It's a great tool. I guess my dislike would be the down times. This would cause a huge disruption with our work. However, this didn't happen often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, a great customer service/ticket handling tool that's definitely going in the right direction.

We used Team Support to log all tickets that came in from our customers. Such tickets involved bugs, change requests or training opportunities. It also served as means of contacting our customers regarding their tickets.

TeamSupport review by mrinmoy k.
mrinmoy k.

"Teamsupport review and how it has helped us"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the tool. Its very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

its completely api based. Hence, it becomes difficult in case of slower connections and we cant maintain bookmarks for a particular ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

please make your ui a little better. Its better than before but now enough. can be highly better,

We are managing our client support activities with it. We take tickets from the client and maintain the progress of these in teamsupport. We also maintain various versions of our products in it.

TeamSupport review by Tyler B.
Tyler B.

"Team Support Product Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simplicity of the interface that Team Support brings. Having tickets generated almost entirely from email correspondence has saved our team immense amounts of time.

What do you dislike?

I have a few minor issues that have come up such as:

1) There is no way to only show version numbers for specific customers

2) Occasional latency

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research the full capabilities for customers. There is a lot more that can be done from within the application that I was not aware of when we first got the software

The biggest business problems we have solved have been additional interaction with the customer. We have historically been a company that does not have a variety of avenues to reach us. Team Support has helped with this considerably.

TeamSupport review by Paul B.
Paul B.

"ProfitSword joins the TeamSupport "

What do you like best?

TeamSupport was a perfect fit for ProfitSword's needs. The ability to interact with our customers and provide them with an integrated knowledge base was a huge improvement. We continue to see opportunities to have the product grow with our needs.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much that we disliked as compared to our previous tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamSupport fit ProfitSword's business model as a business to business support structure. There was no other product that fit our model as well. Their reporting is very robust. The ability to interact internally was a huge improvement.

We gave our business a tool that allowed it to grow and still provide the level of support we required with our partners. Our partners require immediate ongoing support and this product facilitates that need.

TeamSupport review by Bern J.
Bern J.

"Team Support"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of functionality.

The ease of admin function.

The price point is very competitive

The monthly feature reviews are very handy

Support team are extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

I have no major dislikes. As with any software getting new functionality can take time, overall Team Support do a very good job of keeping customers’ future needs met while maintaining the current product and offering high availability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend getting a demonstration of this product, it’s easy to use and can be quickly tailored to individual requirements.

We have been able to improve SLA’s to our own customers down to the automated functionality.

Enable better workflows when work crosses over several departments.

Improve business awareness with great reporting, in particular the scheduled reporting function.

TeamSupport review by D R.
D R.

"Zen Desk is much better"

What do you like best?

I liked the automatic time tracker. I LOVED the ability to rescind a ticket within 2 minutes of sending it. Lifesaver!

What do you dislike?

Team support often has slowness issues, and will sometimes freeze, causing my teammates and me to lose responses we're typing. Also, sometimes when customers replied, the ticket would not get bolded or indicate to me that there was a response. I also disliked that there was no indication that another team member was editing a ticket at the same time I was. You can see when other people are viewing it, but you don't know if anyone is editing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Zen Desk instead!

Product Support/Technical Support

TeamSupport review by Clas K.
Clas K.

"Flexible web based support software"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easy configure different workflows for different kinds of tickets. The new ability to add custom JavaScript based widgets is awesome. These among other flexible features make it possible to setup a way to work that suits pretty much anything.

Ticket automation that can send infomation to people, add contacts to ticket, autopost replies, set priority on tickets and much more is pretty awesome!

The dashboard that is customizable is very good and gives a very good overview of the current status of things as you login to the system.

What do you dislike?

The merge tickets feature is awesome, but we do miss the ability to inform the owner of the ticket being merged to another ticket that the ticket now got a new ticketnumber and the ability to automerge new responces in the merged ticket to the new ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Might take some effort to setup, but when its setup with automation and workflows, it works great!

Ticket tracking that is easy seachable.

Better workflows with the flexibility of TeamSupport.

A webportal where our customers can help themself and also follow the status and tickets and looks up answers in old tickets.

The ability to select a ticket to be added to the knowledgebase, and the ability to select what posts in that ticket that should be added to the knowledge base post, is a handy feature. It makes it easy to add answears to common questions to the knowledge base with simplicity.

TeamSupport review by Timothy M.
Timothy M.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and get new users up to speed on. Also really like the customer hub/portal that can be enabled for customers. That is great for ticket management and was easily to customize with a little HTML and CSS knowledge. We integrated it into our web app seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

It can occasionally run a little slow when searching tickets and occasionally it can be slow converting incoming email to tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are very easy to work with and very responsive especially during set up.

We use it for enterprise software help desk support. The primary benefits are being able to organize and route issues efficiently while allowing the client to have full visibility into the process and resolution of their issues.

TeamSupport review by Trisha E.
Trisha E.

"TeamSupport is Amazing"

What do you like best?

I like that teamsupport keeps our customers and tickets tracked with great ease, and that we are able to edit fields and create a plethora of reports. Teamsupport helps us stay organized between departments.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it runs a little slow, but other than that I dont really have many complaints in my day to day use

at time also, when searching for a ticket, the function doesn't work, but this doesn't stop us, we just log out and in and it'll resolve itsself

staying organized

keeping track of tickets and issues related to clients

being more detail oriented

TeamSupport review by Rodrigo G.
Rodrigo G.

"Team Support, A great tool for the Service world"

What do you like best?

We have been using Team Support since 2015 and it has been fantastic for our service department. We can create, track and review database information from all our generated task and tickets. This allows our company to see trends that we may be able to improve on. It is also a tool to our customer as it helps them keep track of their issues and how the progress is going with their case.

What do you dislike?

Although there is not much to dislike from this software, the only thing I could suggest doing is working on the mobile app to make it a little more user friendly, their software as a whole is very intuitive and easy to follow, the app can provide you the basics, but will like to see more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a complete Service tool package, team support is the way to go, easy to learn and implement, cost effective and great customer service. It will provide all the data you need to improve you customer relations and to better increase customer satisfaction.

We found that Team support has helped us see trends on repeated issues with our automation equipment. This information allows the service team to communicate to other departments. This communication and data allows the company to resolve the issues before they happen again, allowing for better customer service

TeamSupport review by Jorine J.
Jorine J.

"Team Support Makes my Team a true Team"

What do you like best?

Team Supports RESPONSIVENESS to it's clients. As we are in the service industry, we depend on Team Support to streamline our service. If there is an issue with Team Support this could have the potential of causing OUR service to suffer. They are open, communicative and fast in addressing any issues or concerns.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were some simple things within the app itself. A back button, the ability to close tickets from your list of tickets vs. go into tickets, the ability to remove the tickets from the ribbon (I don't like them there and they effect my tickets some times), the editor for emails is poor which effects ticket presentation. I wish they would add Chat queueing

Recommendations to others considering the product

We would love to see more Chat enhancments. I believe you are aware of our concerns.

I have a team of 20 users in Team Support. Our support model is email based. It is our first form of contact. Managing this type of support is greatly enhanced by the organization of Team Support. The ability for my team to jump in and assist one another and view each others work and progress is critical. Team Support has made that a reality. We now have transparency and collaboration.

TeamSupport review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Top-Level Support Software"

What do you like best?

TeamSupport is extremely robust. Even while using its most basic functions, it is fantastic, let alone the many customizable fields that you can add according to your needs. Anything you're not sure about you can take to their communicative, knowledgable, and excellent support team.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be unclear if your actions are registered. You must be thorough in keeping up with past tickets. Many of this could likely be addressed through different customizable dashboard items. There is plenty to learn, it just takes time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient as it takes time to master, and take advantage of their support reps!

It has totally streamlined how we communicate our needs across different functions. This tool has helped the whole company work together more efficiently with a great collaborative tool that keeps us accountable.

TeamSupport review by Chase S.
Chase S.

"TeamSupport Review"

What do you like best?

TeamSupport is one of the first things I see everyday, The nice UI and friendly colors are a good way to make my morning and really my work day nice a settling.

What do you dislike?

Merging tickets. 9 times out of 10 it works flawlessly. But like all things i usually run into a hiccup with mass merging tickets. As in after i merge a bunch of tickets and a new ticket comes in and i click on it it shows up with the most previous ticket i merged in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It doesnt take long to get setup and familiar but be sure to take your time and remember your steps.

Im solving telecommunications problems with 911 dispatch centers. Ive realized that organization is really key to keeping a level head.

TeamSupport review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Very happy with our transition to Team Support"

What do you like best?

Clarity of information, easy to see a customer 'health' factor. Easy to know what your task list is and prioritize tasks in queue for our employees. Instant feedback from customers on how well our team is doing.

Customers have much better clarity into the state of their open tickets.

What do you dislike?

Jira integration was a little tricky to work with during implementation. Sometimes links from email don't launch correctly to the ticket in the link, but we have a ticket open for that to be resolved.

Allows for customers to have more self service options and clarity into their current tickets.

Can have better real-time ticket reviews with customers using the system rather than exporting ticket lists to excel.

Bi-lateral Jira integration to automate updating of tickets and comments.

TeamSupport review by Kenneth P.
Kenneth P.

"Team support user"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to open all tickets at once within TeamSupport and view them concurrently. This makes managing multiple tickets a headache free task. Also, when working with multiple tickets you are able to merge and bulk merge these tickets into one, which helps speed up efficiency.

Updating tickets via email is fast and efficient. There is minimal latency between sending the email and watching the ticketing system update.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when the application times out it does not necessarily give a proper warning of the timeout until you go to do something within the software. If you type a long response and then hit save, and it tells you that your session has expired. There should be an auto log out or prompt saying that the session is going into a time out phase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solution to help with ticketing, this is a very good product. It is laid out well and is quite powerful when you start accessing the reporting aspects of the software.

This help us keep our SLAs with our customers and to stay on top of the issues that they may be having. This keeps everything in one place and makes it easy to locate any of the known issues that are currently being worked on.