TeamSupport

A powerful customer support suite with a focus on collaboration.

Work for TeamSupport?

Learning about TeamSupport?

TeamSupport Reviews

Showing 493 TeamSupport reviews
TeamSupport review by Maureen K.
Maureen K.

"Easy to use and simplifies managing support department"

What do you like best?

Team Support is very intuitive! It makes it easy to see what's coming in and what needs to be done. I like the reporting features for the most part, and especially the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to get the information I need out of the reporting features. We still haven't figured out the best way to handle individual queue management and in particular, the backlogs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have found the support team so helpful and willing to explain the software to me. Most of the time my questions are answered quickly through the chat and if not, they resolve my issues/answer my questions through a ticket in a very timely way. Team Support is super intuitive and helps us manage our team and our customer needs well.

We are increasing response times and are better able to view customer history and evaluate who needs additional attention. We are using Team Support to track what work our CS department does for PS and other departments with different groups and ticket types, which financially helps lower our CS costs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamSupport
TeamSupport review by Stewart A.
Stewart A.

"Fantastic support software"

What do you like best?

Being web based is fantastic. It allows the users to access it from phones or anywhere. That alone has greatly increased productivity. Tickets can be easily shared and check by the client through a customizable portal. The reporting features are rich.

What do you dislike?

There is not an Android/iPhone app to use with the product. You have to use your phone's browser

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our group has greatly increased our productivity. The learning curve to use TeamSupport is almost nothing. It is that easy.

Reporting is very nice and every user can make their own reports. They can then easily put them on their dashboard. It could be a little more feature rich as sometimes we have to write multiple reports and then blend them in Excel to get the info we need.

Definitely plan your migration as data cannot be changed via import so you will manually have to make changes to imported data. This could be a lot of manual changes if you are not careful. Luckily they have a roll back feature for imports that allows you to pull it out if you find a mistake within a period of time.

Our old software was very cumbersome. We have a phenomenal increase in productivity and collaboration.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

TeamSupport review by Sean K.
Sean K.

"Great issue support and management system"

What do you like best?

TeamSupport makes it easy to handle high volumes of support requests quickly and efficiently. Like many ticket tracking systems, TeamSupport provides integration with email to make it easy for customers to open support requests and respond to updates, but where TeamSupport really shines is in its "ticket deflection" features, which make it easy for support staff to find similar support requests and re-use the resolutions of those issues to subsequent requests. This makes it easy for staff to complete common issues and dedicate time to the more unique issues that require more effort. It's also easy to turn some of the more common issues into wiki articles that customers can search with TeamSupport's Customer Hub.

What do you dislike?

Though TeamSupport makes it easy with its related and parent-child ticket associations to keep similar issues grouped together and to send status notifications to all customers affected by a bug at once, to the best of my knowledge there's no built-in functionality to establish ticket dependencies that prevent some tickets from being closed until other dependent tickets are closed first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The issue tracking / customer self-service software market is more and more competitive these days. TeamSupport's steadily adding new features and providing webinars to their users to teach us how to leverage these features. Additionally, TeamSupport provides excellent support to their own users (i.e. us)!

We are a small business reseller of OnBase by Hyland. We also provide custom solutions backed by those enterprise content management (ERM) systems for specialized services or tasks. We use TeamSupport's searching, reporting and ticket deflection features to support our proportionally large customer base.

TeamSupport review by Nathan L.
Nathan L.

"Teamviewer is very user friendly and makes for efficient team communication."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to collect data across our entire team, and export it to show trends that are helpful to find where attention is needed most. The product is laid out clearly in an easy-to-use user interface and has enough features to keep our help desk growing with our ever-changing needs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inability to create reports in a PDF format. Also, there are some minor features that could use improvement, for instance having to start from scratch when amending existing date fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Team Support is a great product that is continuing to improve. Though originally it was found to be filled with bugs, it is apparent that they are on a mission to improve their product and listen to customer input.

We are solving the problem of inefficiency, and directing our development team to areas of our software that need the most critical attention. Prior to using TeamSupport, our team relied on email to organize our helpdesk. With this application, we have become much more streamlined, which leads to more efficient service and happier customers.

TeamSupport review by Eric H.
Eric H.

"The road to perfection is a long one, and TeamSupport is on it's way"

What do you like best?

Excellent product, excellent team, excellent company. An exemplar in excellence in every dimension.

Outstanding customer service. In it's own league vs. Zendesk, Freshdesk, Kayako, Zoho, others.

Excellent design, onboarding process, and features.

What do you dislike?

There are bugs. It is not perfect. The documentation is good and needs improvement. Some features need to be updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamSupport is not intended for B2C. I do not endorse TeamSupport for B2C.

But for B2B, it has rocked my world, I am very happy with the product, the team, and the company. The cost is very reasonable, and the value is excellent.

No other vendor has come close to their level of customer service - even before I was a customer.

We are using TeamSupport for:

1) Internal and external collaboration for geographically and temporally distributed teams.

2) Self-service customer hub.

3) Issue tracking (ticketing).

Eventually, we may get to reporting, dashboards, and other features, but we have barely begun to scratch the surface of our potential implementation.

TeamSupport is an industrial-strength, general-purpose solution. It is broad and deep. Most shops will only use a fraction of the features and capabilities. It can be overwhelming, even for the technically savvy. Expect a steep learning curve - because there is a lot of meat on this bone. I am enjoying the meal, at length, and savoring every bite.

TeamSupport review by Paul P.
Paul P.

"Perfect Help Desk software for a software developer"

What do you like best?

The best feature of the software is the clear visibility of your outstanding actions. A simple "read/unread" flag, exactly the same as popular email packages, ensures that even the newest members of staff can quickly see what needs acting upon with minimal training.

What do you dislike?

Colour scheme - Grey text on a blue background on the menu's isn't the clearest thing to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without a doubt, anyone managing a busy help desk environment and who are comfortable with a cloud based solution should choose TeamSupport. It's particularly suited to software developers, as it makes it incredibly easy to connect with other systems

Deploying TeamSupport was a matter of need, as our previous Help Desk system had become obsolete and EOL, meaning we couldn't source licences for additional users. When we were searching for new products however, we wanted to significantly improve our customer engagement, and communicate quicker and more effectively when solutions to issues became available, or questions needed to be asked. In deploying TeamSupport, with it's strong emphasis on conversation threads, rather than simply information capture, encourages and eases the idea that support is a process, not cut and dried challenge/response. Since deploying TeamSupport we've seen our outstanding call volume drop from over 150 tickets down to an average of 35. We've also significantly reduced the training time for new starters from 4 hours on our previous system, to around 15 minutes.

TeamSupport review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"All-encompassing, robust, helpful customer service application "

What do you like best?

It gives me the ability to do everything I want and need to do in order to provide top-notch service to my customers. It's literally a one-stop shop. I can record calls, respond to emails, host a robust knowledge base, respond to customers via chat, host a community forum, and a lot more. Everything is easy to use and works extremely well.

What do you dislike?

The only thing is that there is so much functionality, sometimes it can get overwhelming to figure out how to do everything. Granted, I don't want them to dumb down the product because all the functionality is valuable. But just realize that with the level of functionality, it does take a lot of training and setup to get it to run how you want it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider TeamSupport if you are needing an all-in-one software solution. It will surprise you how much it can streamline for you so that you can get your work done quicker and keep all your information together.

With TeamSupport, we are using a full-scale software for the first time as a small company. The amount of things we can do using the software is staggering. Using it to streamline our interaction with the customer is incredibly helpful. Our previous workflow utilized a shared Outlook email address, and involved a lot of putting customers on hold and asking "Did anyone talk to so-and-so about this issue?" Now we have that info right at our fingertips without wasting time.

TeamSupport review by User in Computer Software

"Issue Tracking made easier"

What do you like best?

its Provide a great platform o track an issue but opening a Respective ticket.Team support provides each and every required/basic Functionality .We can also highlight the opened Ticket so that it can provide us reminder of the ticket that needs asap attenton.it also provides us the Chat button through which chat can be easily done between the Client and Agent.Customer can also track the real time update on the opened Ticket.We can also attach the document/image with the ticket so that issue resolver can aslo visualize the issue.A text box is also procided so that we can read out the comment on the ticket , to check its progress.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard need to modified with the new themes

Its cost per agent per month is little costlier.

It sometime Freezes or show Performance issue while opening any new ticket/old ticket

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yup i should ecommned it as it will make you nalyze about yur issues and issue tracking and which area you need more attention for improvement by tracking foe hwich area more tickets are opening.Trial version is also there .

we are using it to track all the issues open by the customer for our products and provie atention to the area that need improvement

TeamSupport review by Gwendolynn S.
Gwendolynn S.

"Great collaborative software with many different features"

What do you like best?

I love that Team Support is a "one stop shop" for many different facets of support and team workflow. From this one application, we can manage all our email support requests, chat with other reps about tickets, pull meaningful reports about our support volume AND now we have integrated customer support Chat. We can also use it track and prioritize projects. Teamsupport is always enhancing their product to make our jobs easier. They are also very responsive to idea requests.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting and sorting features still need improvement to be most useful. For example, when you search by ticket tag I'd love to be able to preview a result before clicking on it. Also, the in-ticket screen recorder is nice but it needs a few more 'frill's (like selecting a portion of the capture window and better stop/pause/start control interface) to replace my current screen recorder. I also have a hard time searching for tickets by keyword and sometimes the search bar is simply nonresponsive. These are small things compared to the many benefits of the system, though!

Before using Team Support my company relied on a shared email address and split up tickets according to timed shifts (one person ends at 11:59 and another begins at 12:00.) Luckily, when I came to my company they had already been using Team Support for 1 year. More recently, the integrated customer Chat feature with great response from our clients. We only see this improving our support quality as we can help customers with quicker support needs immediately.

TeamSupport review by Joanne K.
Joanne K.

"Getting Started with Team Support"

What do you like best?

Team Support has some great features. There is great flexibility in some of the setup. After setup, it is very easy to use. Reporting capabilities are great and Ticket Views allow you to drill down to see nearly anything in the system with ease.

What do you dislike?

Some glitches occasionally. There is no good way to get new requests handled. There are several features that we would like 'tweaked' to our needs and those things are not possible. Some of the features would be totally great if they would have a few options for usage. All fields cannot be reported on or set up in Views. Increasing this capability would be a benefit for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to know and understand how all of the features work within Team Support before beginning configuration. We started in one direction and then needed to change course, which was a bit cumbersome. Still, a fairly smooth transition for the users and customers.

We are a customer support help desk providing service to hundreds of customers. Our ticket tracking system is crucial to our success and our customers. Transitioning to Team Support was very easy for our customers. It is very easy for our customers to open tickets for our team. Team Support is doing a great job for us.

TeamSupport review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Feature rich, extremely well built, almost overbuilt"

What do you like best?

I personally am not a primary delegator of teamsupport at my job, rather I'm assigned tickets once in a while for the most part. Thus, I don't actively login often. This is where their email notifications/API comes in for me and saves the day. Sure I don't always enjoy getting assigned tickets, but that's not teamsupport's fault. Ironically, it's nice to not have to log in at all, and to be able to use the system via email. However, I will log in for particularly lengthy tickets with lots of back and forth. It's much easier to see the separate messages in the app itself. Also in the app are TONS of impressive features. Unfortunately I don't ever really have to use them, but I can imagine other companies making great use of them, although I admittedly don't know how well they work.

What do you dislike?

I do like the ability to make private and public actions, but it wasn't intuitive at all to me how to make this happen, or really that it was an option. When you log into the portal and land on your personal homepage, there are a million different things to click. This is useful for power users, but for me, it's kind of distracting. I don't want to say 'overwhelming' but it's a little too much. When I am within a ticket, the same thing applies. There are also tons of different statuses for tickets (which is a good thing) but for a newer user it just is a little too much. I definitely could have used some guidance when first learning it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have someone tutor you through the most important features for your company. Check out all the features and see how useful they may be to you. Some might be too much for your team, or maybe your team could totally benefit from them.

This allows us to make all the people making requests to email one CENTRAL email where a manager can delegate tasks and put them into a schedule or list. This is much better than that one, two, or three people who talk to me even when my "busy" flag is posted as my status asking for "one little change". lolz. This allows work to be tracked and recorded, rather than losing/forgetting those favors that people ask for. So #1 project organization and delegation. #2 efficiency

TeamSupport review by Brandon H.
Brandon H.

"Team Support Admin"

What do you like best?

I am the TeamSupport admin for our business, Paperless Solutions, Inc.. I really enjoy the customization in place to tailor their website to meet our specific business needs. The interface is easy to use and navigate, especially the use of tabs along the screen allow us to multitask without needing to jump back and forth between 2 windows. TeamSupport technical support has been very knowledgeable and friendly, whenever I've had to deal with them. Shout out to Andre!

What do you dislike?

The main feature that I dislike about team support is the inability to share/control screens with a user. There is a customer chat feature, however it is valuable to see what a customer is having difficulty explaining. Being able to control the mouse for the customer would also be essential. My only other complaint would be the lack of auto refreshing within TeamSupport, specifically the ticket section. I have to click on a column to sort it in order for a new ticket to appear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The TeamSupport support hub is very useful, however in addition to that, they offer free webinars every month on new topics and even explain commonly used features to make sure they are being implemented optimally.

Our business focuses on enterprise content management solutions, so we use our TeamSupport site in a myriad of ways. We use custom statuses for releasing and upgrading our software, the knowledge base to keep track of reoccurring issues, company and customer contact lists for communication, and also have integrated the ability to post to Slack.

TeamSupport review by Martin S.
Martin S.

"Team Support - Flexible ITIL Solution, Good value with evolving features"

What do you like best?

Simple, yet powerful UI allows easy training for staff and provides effective ticket management, REST API connected to power BI provides a powerhouse reporting machine with up to date statistics for the organisation. SLA control is great and customisation of ticket page fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Missing some simple intuitive features such as reports not being interactive (Do not click through to ticket list) and rather than an update button for ticket changes, the auto save feature sometimes does not save the change so you need to refresh the ticket a lot - this becomes second nature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TS is a great alternative to over complicated Ticket management Software - it provides a flexible ITIL compliant system at a fraction of the cost compared to other products. Once configured, it is simple to use and easy to train users.

TS is allowing Me to run a Support function across tens of clients, using different Products and all with customised SLA configuration and individual needs. I can monitor the status of ALL tickets using the dashboard and stay on top of SLA and meet customer needs more effectively. Also worth noting that the spend on our ticket system is now a QUARTER of what we paid last year.

TeamSupport review by Paula  K.
Paula K.

"Easy Start Up and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Users and agents are happy! The product is very easy to use on both the agent and customer side. Email responses are to the point and easy to read without a bunch of "unnecessary" information that the customer does not need to see. The training that is available the first few times you log in is also a huge help in case you forget something in the early stages. As an agent the system is incredibly intuitive and navigation is made easy with the tabs of where you left off.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much of anything that we are not happy with right now. I don't like the fact that I have to use more words in this review to give the product a better grade...

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is so easy and intuitive to use that the on boarding process seemed to drag on. We were ready to go live virtually right away, we just had to train our agents and customers.

IT service management. Agents are able to easily see what they are working on and what needs attention. The user adoption was also easier than expected.

TeamSupport review by Barclay B.
Barclay B.

"Great tool for B2B support"

What do you like best?

TeamSupport was built with B2B support in mind. The ticket flow really focuses on collaboration and allowing the team to help each other. The KB creation process is incredibly easy and has allowed us to quickly create a meaningful KB for our customers. The integration with SFDC allows the tickets to sync back to the account so our sales folks can see what is happening with out customers. The UI is very easy to use and has been very responsive. The customer hub is easy to configure but customizable so we can create the look and feel we want.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple features that would be nice to have. Ticket automation only runs one time per ticket even if the criteria are met again. Cloning a ticket clones everything including the integration info and then breaks the integration for the old ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the trial and get some of your old tickets in the system. You can walk through your workflows and make sure you can do everything necessary for your support team.

Team collaboration was a big issue that was solved with Team Support. We now are able to have the team work together on the tickets. I think the biggest benefit was the ease of setting up a KB and customer portal, we have a much more robust portal that we did previously.

TeamSupport review by Kishion G.
Kishion G.

"Great Ticketing System"

What do you like best?

I like the Customer Chat feature. It helps to assist customers live without having to send emails back and forth.

I also like the Ticket Automation feature as this is very useful in managing our tickets automatically without having to go through each ticket. The reports are also great for tracking all the different metrics that are available. The way that you can customer your view of tickets is also useful so that each support agent can choose what columns are shown. Each person usually has it set up differently which works for each person.

User management is also very simple and easy to understand. I like the way how we can manage permissions for users very detailed so that we can customize what each user has access to.

Being able to create different ticket views is also helpful for when you are managing multiple different departments. Example, we have our Support, Accounts, and IT Team using Team Support so we had to create different Groups and Types of tickets. Team Support makes it an organized process so that tickets can be tracked properly without getting confused.

What do you dislike?

Not having translations. It would be nice to integrate with Google translate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test out the system before making a decision.

We have seen the benefits in comparison to other ticketing systems. Team Support is much more efficient in handling tickets and managing customers.

TeamSupport review by Heidi H.
Heidi H.

"Great product and support"

What do you like best?

Team Support gives great customer service. We also appreciate the webinars and tutorials that they offer so you can maximize and optimize how you use their service.

What do you dislike?

At times, their portal can be a little slow. It can be frustrating when you are trying to update tickets or get status.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them out! You won't be disappointed.

Most recently the biggest benefit we have found is the Tasks feature. As the manager of the team I can use Tasks to assign out responsibilities to one person or multiple persons on my team. There is a really neat component of it that lets you piece-mail out certain portions to certain people, but it allows me to manage it from one ticket.

Historically, we use Team Support to manage our queue for customers who are reaching out to us for IT Support. It's been a very reliable service and we have been with them for over 5 years.

TeamSupport review by Rex A.
Rex A.

"Straightforward customer support software"

What do you like best?

Excellent reporting and good support. The uptime for the software is very good. We depend on the software being online and functional as it is integral to our business. We like that TeamSupport keeps all of our data in one central location. This makes reporting very easy for our management team to pull information to adequately staff for various days, and anticipate higher support volume.

What do you dislike?

The software can be a bit buggy at times and can be very slow when it comes to selecting options as well as emailing out responses. There was a bit of a learning curve and we had to add multiple custom fields in order to capture the data necessary for our internal reporting. The ability to integrate other software is nice, but maybe a little limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend TeamSupport as portal for clients to see updates, reporting, and statistics. It is fairly simple to use and that there are reports and dashboards that users can customize. You have a knowledge base that users can add information and tickets to and I like the chat feature in the software.

The benefits I received were an easy to use ticketing and email system for support for our payment processing software. I like the ease of use the most, easy to claim and respond to tickets. The customization is nice as well.

TeamSupport review by Brandon E.
Brandon E.

"'17 Update - We've been using TeamSupport for almost 4 years now and We've Seen Improvements"

What do you like best?

'17 Update - Many UI improvements, fantastic! The graphical UI is super easy to click around and handle our support requests fast and efficiently, looking forward to more product enhancements! We've seen a few enhancements (and fixes) over the years using this application, great work!

What do you dislike?

'17 Update - The last 2 issues/enhancements have been taken care of, thanks!

Update on 10.28.16 - This enhancement was implemented this year, nice! One item that our support team needs badly is to have more warnings or pop ups when we try to do things - a big one is if one of us attempts to send a reply to a customer and the customer file doesn't have an email, there is no warning for that and can be easily overlooked.

A but that STILL persists - flyouts from Customer Info on right side pane, stick and usually covers the "Save" or "Update" button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and homework in comparing other solutions before making a final decision. Our organization did this, and therefore we chose what we felt was the best - TeamSupport!

'17 - Same as before: In the past, we would have to do too much manual work with getting support emails and voicemails into all of our email mailboxes, then someone would have to grab one of them and reply back to the group saying "Got it", and so on. Handling incoming support is 50x more efficient for us with TS!

Update on 10.28.16 - Our company has merged with another and TS is being used to collaborate between different departments and new members of our org.

TeamSupport review by Gergana A.
Gergana A.

"It's OK but can be better"

What do you like best?

I like the option to have multiple product lines, products and versions of the projects. Custom fields are good and the different options for customization on the tickets are good.

What do you dislike?

1. We get logged out with a message "Session Expired" all the time. It is very annoying. It would log us out even after trying to submit a reply to a ticket.

2. Integrations aren't made easy to accomplish

3. There are no ways to customize a customer hub if you don't know HTML

We are able to track better the progress that has been made on each company who's our client and keep information for the organizations as well as the contacts.

TeamSupport review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Help desk software, with an unusual work flow"

What do you like best?

Much more feature rich out of the box than any other SaaS-based Help Desk software I've seen. Designed for B2B, so you don't have to spend a lot of time configuring features you don't need.

Extremely flexible configuration, workflows, statuses, custom-fields.

What do you dislike?

The difference between a work log entry and an email to the customer is not always straightfoward. Emails into the ticket are redirected out to the customer as well as being logged into the ticket. This can be disabled, but only at some loss of features. Also, in the interface, some of the terminology in the interface is misleading or unclear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand the email model clearly before you dive in.

Help desk ticketing system was new to this company. We were manually logging emails in a project management system. It was burning about 1 1/2 to 2 hours a day. We've saved most of this time using TeamSupport.

TeamSupport review by User in Research
User in Research

"Intuitive for beginners"

What do you like best?

I like the watercooler feature which allows you to share tickets/requests/notes with certain groups. This is the first time I've used any ticketing system and it's pretty intuitive for a new user. I'm not completely tech savvy, but it's fairly easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I wish when you posted something to watercooler it verified the people who would see it. The user training they provided could, and should have been more collaborative as it's a lot of information to digest without pause to register.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User adoption for this tool is important which is always the biggest challenges. Think about whether their model fits yours (cross functional teams, multiple teams responsible for ticket resolve), and consider how you'll consistently train outside of what Team Support provides with your subscription.

Following ITSM best practices specifically Incident and Knowledge management. Allows people to focus on their day to day, tend to red issues, and follow up on non essentials in time. Makes knowledge base accessible to our customers. Streamlines both the customer and technical support processes.

TeamSupport review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Teamsupport Is a Great Product for Small Companies"

What do you like best?

I think the best part about it is that is very easy to use. The site is very light yet robust. We use it for over 60 clients that we have and we love the customizable features that are in it. Every company can customize their environment to their needs. Probably the best ticketing software for a small to medium size company. The watercooler is probably the best part of the software.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of bugs that still need to resolved. For example, when viewing tickets its take a very long time to load things. I also think this is not a good ticketing system for big companies. Probably recommend Jira.

We are solving support issues on our Software. We use it for client facing as well as internal development ticketing system. I know most companies use 2 (one that is for client and one for internal). I think this system covers both aspect well.

TeamSupport review by User in Higher Education

"Team Support is a great platform"

What do you like best?

Team Support is a great platform to use for multiple employees to communicate with each other. I really enjoy the public action or private action features. At my university, one of the ways we use team support for other colleagues to provide updates for our database. This allows me to directly ask the person a question when I need to. This helps because I do not need to call them or email them. This system allows for my inbox to stay at a minimal level. Another way that my institution uses team support is when colleagues need reports processed. this is a very easy and neat way to ask for this. One of the best parts about using team support is that there is always a paper trail that we can go back and access.

What do you dislike?

You cannot use the back button, it automatically signs you out. This is a huge inconvenience as I have been signed out multiple times. Team Support does provide their own back button, it just takes time to get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product, especially for a workplace of 10 or more employees.

Colleagues can provide updates, ask questions, etc and there is a paper trail. This allows for your email to not be so congested.

TeamSupport review by Administrator

"Team Support has been a game changer for my team"

What do you like best?

Customer Portal - our customers have been happy with the ticket portal; the ability to set reminder tasks for follow-up on issues has been great for my team that is frequently juggling a lot of tasks, automation tools for tickets have helped the admin users at our customer sites feel like they have a better handle on issues coming from their users, the flexibility of the report builder has been great for pulling information out of the system for my co-workers and bosses.

What do you dislike?

System is sometimes slower than I would like.

Would love an easy way to move from one ticket to the next in my list.

Would love for responses to tickets emailed to external addresses to default to private instead of visible.

#1 benefit is the customer portal, which we did not have before. Our customers love it. As the team Manager, I have much more visibility into whether tickets are being resolved, and the workload my staff is carrying - a lot of that work used to get done via e-mail, and now I can see their interactions with our customers.

TeamSupport review by User

"Excellent product. TeamSupport makes customer support easier."

What do you like best?

The best feature that TeamSupport offers is the Knowledge Base articles. This feature allows answers to common support issues to be come community answers, or documentation that the end customer can access. This reduces call time, and eventually may eliminate some of the incoming call workload.

What do you dislike?

There are a few quarks with the program, being web based, that cause some minor annoyance. The "action bar" at the top of a ticket disappears at times, and you have to refresh the web page to get it back. Sometimes you cannot type in search fields, and have to refresh then also. This is a minor inconvenience though.

the one feature that I wish this product had was a way to track the time, in real time, for each of our customers. we support customers from all over the nation, and a few from over seas. having to use an out side source to check what time it is in another state before calling a customer is wrather annoying, and slows us down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamSupport is a Customer Support software, and being such, they demonstrate its effectiveness by giving excellent Customer Support to their customers. We have seen an increase in satisfaction from our end customers since switching to TeamSupport.

TeamSupport provides a way for us to track our customer's needs better. We can identify Customers who are experiencing more issues with our product then is average. TeamSupport gives us the tools to be able to focus on helping stabalize them.

TeamSupport review by Administrator in Computer Software

"OK. TeamSupport Really Needs an App."

What do you like best?

It is extremely configurable! Basically, it stores everything you need. I like the customer database, it is very easy to build out, and I like that by clicking on that customer I can find out what tickets are opened, closed, and seach who completed these tickets.

What do you dislike?

Team Support really needs an app! We do a lot of support over the weekend, and it would be great to have an app to review open tickets on, and submit tickets! We could help our customers so much more effectively.

Also please improve the seach function. I think it is suppose to be very easy to use, but I cannot ever find what I am looking for. I also think it would be good if that app could get cleaned up slightly. It is a little too messy and I feel like it takes a long time to learn how to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create an App! It would crease our productivity and our touch with the customers if there was an app!

We can track all issues. We are not losing problems that come in! I also like that we have one central location where we can search everything we need. It makes tracking all business much easier! It would be cool if you could attach tracking with every email that is sent! It would be good to know if the customer opened the email, and how many times, for when we send instructions ect. Hubspot does this.

TeamSupport review by Lane M.
Lane M.

"Overall, a great product and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The dashboard, and ability to add custom charts and graphs easily. The reporting is pretty straightforward and gives us most everything we need with a single click

What do you dislike?

In some instances, getting the specific reports we need, such as email distribution lists, with all info, can be a challenge. Right now we export a couple reports out and filter them in excel. Being able to use 3 tables in reports would be super helpful.

Increased visibility, response times, better reporting ng, modernized customer portal.. it's been the best decision for our support team in the 8 years I've been managing the group

TeamSupport review by Philip M.
Philip M.

"Great program for tracking support requests"

What do you like best?

TeamSupport is very easy to use but gives you tons of options and features. It is the best, low-cost method of tracking external customer support I have seen. Their support team is very quick to respond via email or chat - especially through chat! The email to case feature is very powerful and replying to customers has tons of options - even including embedding screen recordings in your answers!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything major that I don't like about TeamSupport.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I very much endorse TeamSupport. Our customers also enjoy using it. If you need a support program, go for it!!

We track external customer support requests and customer network information. We utilize the customer support portal.

TeamSupport review by William M.
William M.

"Exceptionally Customizable for Adaptation in to any Team"

What do you like best?

The full featured customization allowed us to adapt the system to our unique support model. Furthermore being able to track everything in one place is super helpful, especially with a remote team always on the go.

What do you dislike?

The power of the Watercooler is getting overtaken by other chat programs like Slack and iOS/Mac integrated text messaging. More granular control of email notifications could also be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely spend time talking to their sales and support team. They provide exceptional service during the consideration phase, and have always been quick to help for all the years we've used the product. A self ran trial of the product might not reveal the depth the product has to offer hence why I suggest talking to them. They offered multiple screen sharing sessions and phone calls to work through the features. I think Teamsupport can feel a little overwhelming, which is to me is why they've chosen to create an exceptional support team.

We have solved a few business problems with Teamsupport:

-Centralized communication for customers and agents (agents are at multiple geographic locations)

-Platform independent since it's browser based

-Gathering metrics to indicate workload by product

-Tracking issues by serial number

TeamSupport review by Louis R.
Louis R.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

You can add video directly into the ticket. I like that you can email a ticket, It has a user friendly interface. Working with others is easy using the feature called water cooler. I can see when someone is looking at the ticket and I can chat with them to get feedback on what they are doing or what steps they have taken with a customer. I also like that I can merge tickets together so I don't have duplicate tickets or tickets that have information in different places.

What do you dislike?

When using the timer and saving the ticket it will continue to tick when opening a new ticket instead of just stopping. When someone else signs on to the same ticket I think it should update on the fly. I don't like that sometimes it does get hung and I have to kill the browser and I lose the information I had that didn't save.

It would be nice if it had some type of automatic save for actions that have been open for a while, sometimes it can take up to 5 hours to complete a ticket and when team support hangs then I lose all that I have typed in that time without saving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best software I have used it has a ton of features

IT problems, It is easy to assign tickets to different techs

TeamSupport review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Exactly what we needed!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very easy to understand and simple to use. The portal is very customizable which is nice for us perfectionists. I've been able to tweak each page with easy so my portal fits my exact needs. I've received positive feedback from both users and admin.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find a major flaw. It's worked great for everything I use it for. I had ONE issue pulling a certain type of report but after speaking to one of the reps, he created the report I needed and saved it for further use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was tasked with choosing and implementing a support ticket system for our company and after many demos and product reviews I decided Team Support was a good fit for us. I've received praise for my decision and personally been happy with it since day one. My advise is to give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

The main benefit we can say Team Support has provided is accountability. Team Support helps us track and research our issues more efficiently, as well as provides us with a great data base of past issues to pull knowledge from.

TeamSupport review by Krissy G.
Krissy G.

"Awesome ticket tracking software and super user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily manage my tickets and keep up with my clients. Also we recently started experimenting with the dashboards and I think it is cool how you can edit those and customize them to fit your view. The storing of customers is also a really nice feature so that I can attach the customer with all their information to the ticket. I like the auto reply feature where I can set up different messages for different types of tickets as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the wiki has several pop out screens making it a little hard to read and that you can only sort one column at a time. Sometimes I want to sort all of my tickets of a certain type and then by the age of the ticket. I wish the popup with phone numbers stayed up longer so that I could dial the number completely without trying to play hide and go seek with the popup. I would really enjoy an area where you can upload videos or something in the knowledge base instead of just words and a few images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the dashboards! They are super customizable and easy to use! Also be sure to set up a format and template for entering tickets to ensure that in the future there is organization.

We are able solving issues for clients using our software. TeamSupport makes it easy to keep up with individual clients as well as their organizations and all their issues. It allows monitoring of temperature/happiness of client, total counts, and so much more!!

TeamSupport review by Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

"TeamSupport is the best we've used"

What do you like best?

Our company finds flexibility of being able to customize most aspects of TeamSupport to be very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've experienced is that the quick search option at the top of the screen is sluggish, and doesn't always pull up all the tickets associated with the

Recommendations to others considering the product

My role at our organization is unique in that I span several different departments using several different types of software for customer tracking, and TeamSupport is my favorite for ease of use. We use it for both our customers and internal project tracking, and while our uniqueness makes it impossible to find a the perfect fit, TeamSupport has proven to have the best customization options to make it a very close fit for us.

Our notification times have improved and it has improved our ability to track accountability for trouble tickets. Our documentation quality has improved.

TeamSupport review by User

"Awesome Collaboration Tool"

What do you like best?

I really like the Screen Record feature. i work in a tech company and it is very useful for our clients to be able to take a quick screen record of anything they are seeing in our app that seems off. It makes investigating bugs so much easier and faster.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of the view when you are responding to tickets in the UI as an agent, I find it a little awkward and prefer email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for references and make sure the workflow works for your company.

We got team support because we are a fast growing tech company and needed to scale quickly. We needed to do more with the same amount of people in our customer success department, we also needed to be able to track and report on the types of customer inquiries we keep getting.

TeamSupport review by Katie S.
Katie S.

"Creating a Better Helpdesk"

What do you like best?

One of the best features I like about Team Support is that you can see who is viewing on in your/a ticket so that you can eliminate cross ticketing (Agent Collision).

I like the new feature that shows a pop up when someone has edit or added to a ticket.

What do you dislike?

The odd time when you are trying to correct in the middle of the sentence, it will jump the curser back to the front.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would recommend using TeamSupport to other helpdesk companies out there.

We solve fast food service issues (debits, Kitchen monitors, touchscreen POS, menu implementation, Drive thru). Benefits with this is that we can take a look back at old tickets to help give better customer service to see what has happened in the past.

TeamSupport review by Patrick G.
Patrick G.

"TeamSupport and You"

What do you like best?

It's a good way to save notes for customers and get tickets set up for future reference. I like being able to pull everything up at any point. I also enjoy being able to save my notes as I go so I don't lose any of my connection.

What do you dislike?

The database has a lot of issues on our end from what we are able to see. We have had multiple issues with pulling up all of the information in a ticket. We have also experienced login issues but those have since been resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you keep a backup database of your tickets in case you need a specific ticket to pull up. A lot of the tickets do not come up completely.

We are solving issues with PMS systems for hotels and making sure that everything is working properly. We are able to pull up a hotel and verify that they are running with the most recent version, and pull up which PMS system they are using as well.

TeamSupport review by brandy M.
brandy M.

"PaySchools company- Team Support Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to get reminders about tickets/events that need to be done later.

I enjoy being able to attach the related tickets and have different status on the ticket.

I like the level of customization that this product allows.

What do you dislike?

The search bar sometimes does not pull up what I am looking for even though it is typed out correctly.

I would like for some of the other Scroll tabs to be switched to SerachBars with so if I am trying to assign a ticket I can type out their name instead of scroll through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

We support the schools and the software we provide them through Team Support. When there is a problem the school sends us a Ticket and lets us know what they need help with.

It has helped us keep track of problems so that we can go back and track when the schools need our support the most.

TeamSupport review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"TeamSupport Review"

What do you like best?

I like the versatility of TeamSupport, we have our NOC who uses it for tracking our tickets and issues, and our systems/deployment team using it to track inventory. I do like that we have the functionality of a Knowledge base, this let us help our training staff better build a better training system.

Searching is easy, by our ticket numbers or just a few words will let us find what we need. Integrating our email into the system has allowed us to create tickets on those stressful days when we do not have the time to go into the interface. Send an email and our ticket is created and we can track it later.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot really. There have been times where there is so much information that we must put in to create our tickets, this is not TeamSupports issue this is our issue, we made it mandatory to input this information to create the ticket. Just a feature that they offered that we utilized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many features with what they provide. It is more versatile than our previous

Tracking inventory and shipments, utilizing it as a ticketing system for our network issues.

TeamSupport review by Kellie J. R.
Kellie J. R.

"TeamSupport Makes My Life As Support Easier!"

What do you like best?

I love the responsiveness and ease of use. It helps us stay organized and ensures that we are effective and efficient when providing customer support to our clients. I also love the quick response time and assistance from TeamSupport Customer Service team whenever there are issues or concerns.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few issues with getting tickets to sync and update properly. For example, if I am looking at a ticket, but a team member has already grabbed it and in the process of working it, it would be nice if it can automatically update and remove from the queue without be having to refresh manually. We have never had any MAJOR issues with TeamSupport, that has caused major issue with backlog or responding to client tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend TeamSupport as a support tool for anyone, not matter the size of the business or industry. Communication is very important and TeamSupport allows you to take full advantage of that key function. TeamSupport is robust and has lots of cool features. I learn something new and different about TeamSupport and it's functionality on a weekly basis.

We assist various clients with account setup and configuration settings requests. TeamSupport is the primary source of communication with our clients, outside of direct phone calls. Again, tbe benefits is that it provides and organized, efficient way to stay in communication and ensure that the needs of clients- internal and external are met in a timely manner.

TeamSupport review by Jeff C.
Jeff C.

"My first experience"

What do you like best?

I love the organization, efficiency, and truly unlimited potential with customizing features that uniquely cater to each and every customer.

This is my first experience with Team Support for a ticketing system, and so far, is has been the best I've ever used.

I've had great experiences with the Team Support - Support team. I helped identify a defect with the chrome browser, and was thanked for helping them resolve an issue they've been working on for 5 years!

I look forward to continue using Team Support every day, thank you for all you do!

What do you dislike?

The loading times! Constantly having to refresh customer pages, or waiting for tickets to load in the tickets tab for customers.

When copy & pasting text into search fields, 6/10 times it will not search, and nothing will happen. Unless you backspace and delete a character, to re add it, then it shows up.

A rare occasion, but over the past year of using it, at rare times, I'll work and create a ticket with a lot of notation, screenshots, and all other related notes, save the ticket to open one up. Ticket disappears, but in a manner as if it was never created.

Chrome use with Team Support is a tricky one, for example, default encoding settings for pages will sometimes not display full information and notes in Team Support. The problem there being that a technician will go to read another tech notes, and won't even know he's not seeing the full information in a ticket update.

After I changed my encoding to a different style overall, I was then able to see notes that were missing from ticket updates.

We're an IT company that supports PMS & Interface systems.

TeamSupport review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"TeamSupport is fantastic!"

What do you like best?

There's so many different features to actually enjoy from this product. I'll to keep this answer short and to the point, but, honestly, there's so much to enjoy from this service:

- The dashboard is where I like starting my day off. It's got some pretty nice customization options that actually let me tailor the dashboard to me!

- The actual ticket page is pretty good in general. The layout makes sense and working on assigning the ticket back to others, or, escalating it to the necessary individuals is super easy.

- Email notifications! Ahhh! I love it! I actually get to see what the heck is going on. Plus, responding to the email actually puts your response in the ticket. I haven't tested to see if attachments get auto-attached, but I would like to hope so!

There's a handful of the features I really do like.

What do you dislike?

This list can get a bit long. I don't dislike the product as a whole, but, there are a few places where I feel that TeamSupport dropped the ball:

- The UI sometimes hangs on every modern browser I've tried it on.

- The UI sometimes keeps a popup mouseover on for too long; meaning that I've clicked on someone's name and profile by mistake rather than clicking into the ticket to respond to an issue. This sometimes is compounded by the first issue.

- The KB is really lackluster compared to the rest of the product. The KB is literally a ticket. I think they're fixing this and I hope they do because it's really sad sometimes.

- The wiki, like the KB, feels really lackluster in comparison to the main product (tickets).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really, give it a shot. They offered a short trial period for us and we fell in love with the darn thing! It's got quite a few awesome features and, to be honest, has really improved our company. It's capabilities for tracking bugs, managing tickets, the internal wiki and calendar (which does sync with Outlook!)... there's so many good features!

We had a management problem with bugs and tracking projects. TeamSupport helped fix a broken methodology we had on managing problems.

TeamSupport review by Omar W.
Omar W.

"Great product and great investment"

What do you like best?

Team support is very easy to implement and use for the support staff and users\customers that submit requests. It integrates very easily with our environment and the support from Team Support is excellent. The reports are important to our team and very useful. Not just for accountability of support staff, but also to help identify trending trouble spots in our environment.

The interface for users is very easy for them to adopt and rely upon. That is often one of the biggest challenges and TeamSupport makes adoption easier than most others.

The ability for support staff and users to sort and review tickets by filtering theirs is very helpful. Helps our support staff track their activity, and balance workload. It also allows incentives to be placed on staff taking on tickets and really focus on not leaving any customer/ticket unattended

What do you dislike?

There have been times where page response times or performance is slow, b ut that is not often. Would be nice if there were more shortcuts or single clicks for common tasks lick closing or transferring tickets. When combining tickets, it would be good if the losing ticket were closed or archived instead of deleted. Integration with Google Apps/gmail or Office 365 would be helpful also

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are less expensive options, but consider the ease of adoption and the quality of support as major factors, which are strong areas for TeamSupport.

We are able to track recurring problems, manage workload and support staff have knowledgebase to use. Users can easily submit their requests and attach supporting documents/images when needed and are able to track progress. This is all done with minimal interruption to workflow and adds accountability and transparency for all parties.

TeamSupport review by Kelly D.
Kelly D.

"Fantastic software with awesome functionality for both our support team, and our users!"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to merge tickets when receiving multiple emails from the same user(s). I also appreciate being able to look up a customer's profile and see a complete history of all the tickets ever created for them. It's also nice to see which of our support specialists assisted them with resolving their issue!

What do you dislike?

One of the things I had disliked about the Team Support software was that each customer could only be associated with a single email address. I submitted that criticism to them, and they actually changed it to allow for multiple email addresses per customer!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work! :)

We support our customers, who use the tradeshow management software we've developed. Many of the tickets we receive involve specific functionality for that software or the online floor plans they generate from it.

We've been able to utilize the Knowledge Base in order to create self-help tutorials for our customers so they're able to find the answers to some more common issues without waiting on our response.

TeamSupport review by Daniel A.
Daniel A.

"Amazing Growth with Tremendous Potential"

What do you like best?

There are two main things I think TeamSupport does the best:

Firstly, TeamSupport has a robust ticketing system that allows my coworkers and I to share information on our customer's issues in a way that is both logical and modifiable. We have made hundreds of ticket automation, custom fields, etc to tailor the tickets to our specific area of expertise. Our previous ticketing system was clunky, difficult to maintain, and added more confusion than support.

Secondly, TeamSupport is always responsive (and responsible) when there are issues. This is not to say there are a large number of issues, just when they do pop up this team is already actively working on the issues and is openly discussing them with its customers. There is never a time that we feel we are not being supported by a team that truly cares to provide a top-notch service to their customers.

What do you dislike?

There is only one thing that has remained a constant negative for us with TeamSupport and it is partially our own fault. The ability for the system to keep the ticket with it's owner if that owner has a shared email with others.

An example of this problem is thus: If your customer is using a generic email (support@company.com) for it's entire staff and different members of that staff send you a ticket, the ticketing system has a difficult time deciding who to set the ticket to. If a staff member from that same email sends an update to a ticket it will often create a new ticket rather than update the existing one.

As I said this is partially our own fault as we've been told it's due to this shared email problem, but it's just the one thorn in our side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a well-maintained, customizable, reliable system that will improve your ability to track your tickets, create custom reports for metrics, and respond to your requests for modifications or changes -- this is the product for you.

Managing our tickets, managing our team's workloads, and having useful metrics to report back to our team leaders are the problems TeamSupport has helped us solve. Being able to make custom reports, track tickets, and track responsiveness from our team has helped immensely in improving our customer support and development cycles.

Being able to create a knowledgebase from our tickets has also increased our ability to offer our customers a comprehensive tool for self-help.

TeamSupport review by Sarah L.
Sarah L.

"Team Support is amazing!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for my company to keep all of our clients organized. The areas to have a knowledge base as well as tickets for my colleagues and I to refer to keeps us organized and keeps our customers happy with quick responses and resolved issues.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like about Team Support. Everything has been wonderful so far!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best way to keep your clients organized as well as recording all calls, emails etc. My company personally uses all areas in Team Support and it tremendously helps us with pulling wiki articles as well as having a knowledge base to be able to pull up easily and quickly in order to find answers to many of our clients questions as to "how to". It also allows us as a team to message back and forth and to communicate with one another through this platform. I really enjoy that there are options regarding tickets for our clients, as in making a private ticket or having a public ticket so the client can see the process of their question or issue at hand. This has been incredibly beneficial for us and I absolutely love it!

When a client has an issue they submit a ticket for one of our teams to resolve. It keeps it organized and all information logged which is incredibly beneficial.

The organization and quick responses are two of the best benefits of this program.

TeamSupport review by Rae M.
Rae M.

"AMAZING PROGRAM/GREAT SUPPORT/USER FRIENDLY"

What do you like best?

The customer's ability to submit a recording of their issue live and submit screenshots to their tickets. On the user side, the dashboard is user-friendly, and it pulls all the data into graphs which make easy-to-determine visuals.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike about this product off the top of my head. If I do, then I can submit it to Team Support as possible feature implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a ticketing system that is awesome, user friendly, and business oriented, you've just found it!

Reducing the length of unresolved tickets that were previously taking months to close out. Now, we can go home knowing that our desks are clear of clutter and our tickets aren't falling through the cracks. Tracking and updates are clearly visible. Reporting of quantitative data was previously a time-consuming and exhausting process. Now, it's just a matter of exporting and filtering to get the information we need for reporting.

TeamSupport review by Miranda F.
Miranda F.

"Go With the Flow"

What do you like best?

The ability to combine tickets and relate them to others to help keep everything with an issue flowing cohesively and hopefully prevent repetitive questions to the customer.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things about the system that I dislike. However, one that does not get much use within my company is the watercooler. It's not that it's bad, just not of use to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whatever feature you can think of that you'd like to see, don't hesitate to mention it to see if there's anything already in place elsewhere. The system works for you, you don't work for the system. High customization levels, with very few hiccups that I've seen so far.

Client-software interactions. With this ticket system the clients are able to get a lot more involved in their tickets and finding solutions. Email and phone calls may work, but we enjoy that digital paper trail and having everything communicated through one medium.

TeamSupport review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Able to facilitate some custom processes, but limitations are becoming apparent"

What do you like best?

We are now using TeamSupport as a service desk product, a customer self-service product, and help desk product, and TeamSupport has been customizable enough to accommodate all of these use cases. The majority of the styling of the user portal is customizable, with some small (but annoying) exceptions. This allows us to maintain consistent branding across our main site and our customer hubs. Additionally, TeamSupport recently updated the styling on the administrator portal, which was quite nice as it coincided with our onboarding.

What do you dislike?

There are some key areas that are not customizable. The Wiki, for example, appears as a drop-down selection of whatever articles you create in the administrator portal, but on the customer hub it appears as a large stacked pile of articles that require a significant amount of scrolling to get through. Additionally, customizing the CSS on the customer hub is tricky, as certain script-generated elements are difficult to target as you can't add custom classes to the elements.

Furthermore, the user permissions settings are quite unintuitive, and can easily cause teams to lose track of tickets in their system due to a mislabeled group or ticket type associated with tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering TeamSupport, you should do so if you are seeking more customizability in administrator functions compared to your existing solution. Also, take advantage of your account contact. They are invaluable and go above and beyond to answer your questions.

We are better able to communicate with our customers and maintain a record of requests between us and them, as well as communicate internally and route requests to the correct people across various departments and teams.

TeamSupport review by Brian T.
Brian T.

"Solid Support Tracking System"

What do you like best?

Easy user interface, the features can be as basic as needed, but the complexity is scalable to your organization as you grow.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of dislikes. There are always additional features that you would like to see, but the team there is always willing to discuss new enhancements or workarounds to your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a look, we have been pleased with our purchase. TeamSupport's software has become a central hub for our company's communication.

The ability to track customer needs and ensure their needs are reconciled through our workflow. We have found increased efficiency and visibility into our clients needs.

Learn more about TeamSupport

TeamSupport Videos

Learning about TeamSupport?

* We monitor all TeamSupport reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.