TeamSupport
Badge 1417703314

TeamSupport

135 9.2 / 10
Compare Watch a Demo
A powerful customer support suite with a focus on collaboration.

TeamSupport Reviews (135)

• TeamSupport gives our team a way to organize our ticket types, create workflow, and tag commonly used knowledge articles to ensure our process is efficient and... Read More
    0 zvbmghleayuoant9uylgg rway0aucl9brpagc1zamihppqnmpbcugbn0 xffrkvqj5kdltkmo01
    Jessica H.
  • Being on a contract IT team we always had issues that would go unassigned or unanswered longer then we liked. With TeamSupport we are able to organize and assign... Read More
    Jordan J.
Validated Review

Great collaborative software with many different features

What do you like best?

I love that Team Support is a "one stop shop" for many different facets of support. From this one application we can manage all our email support requests, chat with other reps about tickets, pull meaningful reports about our support volume AND now we have integrated customer support Chat. They are also always enhancing their product to make our jobs easier. A new one I like is the metric reporting of each customer's CDI rating (how much support have they needed lately? It means you should look closer at this client and their needs.)

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting and sorting features still need improvement to be most usable. For example, when you search by ticket tag I'd love to be able to preview a result before clicking on it AND if I do click on it, then return to results, I'd like them to remain sorted to just the tag I wanted to look at. Also, if there is more than one contact with the same name in the same customer account, I'd like to be able to differentiate between which one I'm looking at when adding the contact to the ticket. These are small things compared to the many benefits of the system, though!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Before using Team Support my company relied on a shared email address and split up tickets according to timed shifts (one person ends at 11:59 and another begins at 12:00.) Luckily, when I came to my company they had already been using Team Support for 1 year. More recently, the integrated customer Chat feature with great response from our clients. We only see this improving our support quality as we can help customers with quicker support needs immediately.

Team Support Help for Newbies

What do you like best?

Team Support is customizable for your needs, and not difficult to navigate. I have found the Help Center VERY helpful. I prefer watching tutorials and Team Support has an abundance of easy to follow reviews separated into categories for easy access. I am still learning the software, but it is entirely reasonable to be generally trained just by using their guides and tutorials. I like the simplicity of their tabs and pages and the customizable features.

What do you dislike?

I found that accessing the dashboard to quick link to the tutorials is not directed easily from the home page. There is a tab for help, but it does not take you to the dashboard which is much easier to read in my opinion. It would help to make a new hire training module perhaps!

I am wondering if tickets could be customized to be color coded. It would help with visual needs within our company. It could be an optional attribute to tickets. Urgent could be Red, High could be yellow etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for veteran CSR's and newbies!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I am in the process of training to be a CSR and this product is the primary application that I will be dealing with. I like that it is fast and fairly easy to take care of tickets. We get a great deal of customer calls and tickets in a day and the organization of tickets is nice.

Updated On
Validated Review

Awesome ticket tracking software and super user friendly

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily manage my tickets and keep up with my clients. Also we recently started experimenting with the dashboards and I think it is cool how you can edit those and customize them to fit your view. The storing of customers is also a really nice feature so that I can attach the customer with all their information to the ticket. I like the auto reply feature where I can set up different messages for different types of tickets as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the wiki has several pop out screens making it a little hard to read and that you can only sort one column at a time. Sometimes I want to sort all of my tickets of a certain type and then by the age of the ticket. I wish the popup with phone numbers stayed up longer so that I could dial the number completely without trying to play hide and go seek with the popup. I would really enjoy an area where you can upload videos or something in the knowledge base instead of just words and a few images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the dashboards! They are super customizable and easy to use!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are able solving issues for clients using our software. TeamSupport makes it easy to keep up with individual clients as well as their organizations and all their issues. It allows monitoring of temperature/happiness of client, total counts, and so much more!!

User in Computer Software - TeamSupport Review Author

Simply to Use, Effective, and Configurable

What do you like best?

Team Support is very simple to use. For both agencies and end users of the company that utilize this product, the training time to understand how the portal works the features of the product is minimal. In addition, Team Support has done a fabulous job design the portal to allow for customization and configurations based on what the agency needs from the tool. My company actually utilizes the tool beyond its original objectives and target audience. We are able to manage software development life cycle for internal staff while at the same time provide external customer support.

Team Support also provides the ability to track time and effort for any particular issue or enhancement. This allows us to pull together a month end report of total support hours provided so we can bill our customers. This has saved internal staff time pulling together these hours.

What do you dislike?

Transition the status of any ticket is a completely manually process. There is no way to automate the status of a ticket. For any one ticket type, Team Support can provide many "Status" values for that type. However, users must manually "select" from this list of status values. The ability to transition and ticket from one status to the next by only offering what applicable status values would be next (based on company preferences and configuration) is not available. In addition, Changing the "Ticket Type" always resets the ticket status back to the default value for that type. This causes user to have reset the Status type if necessary.

Team Support has done a good job providing reporting ability for users. However, for more advanced technical users, it would be nice if the tool provided the ability to create more advanced queries.

We utilize Team Support in two ways:

1. To provide our customers with the ability to: Communicate issues to us, to communicate enhancement requests, and to request new products.

2. Internally to manage a new implementation and project effort for a customer we are bringing on board.

The product creates immediate transparency between us and our customers. We have a clear picture of what issues need addressed at any time and what areas we need to improve upon. In addition, the Team Support portal allows us to track our total time and effort spent during any period of time for a specific client or ticket. This has been a time saver for us for billing purposes.

Team Support is Awesome!

What do you like best?

I love how easy Team Support is to use! The features are very simple and it helps to keep me updated with all the outstanding tickets I am working on.

I like that you can look at the summary on a ticket an see who has done what, even if they do not leave a note.

I like the emails that notify all parties about updates on the tickets.

I like the additional fields that we have customized to be able to assign to other users, flag it urgent, etc.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see it easier to organize my views of all the tickets. Sometimes, it gets a little confusing. However, that being said ~ it is still very useful and gets the job done!

The delay between updating what you put on the ticket (sending out the email notification) could be faster. Sometimes I feel like I wait forever, even though it is a few minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you are utilizing the project to your best ability. Get recommendations from the support at Team Support! It will blow your mind what this product can do!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We use team support to help move tickets through different departments for both internal issues & issues that our clients are having. Since we all have access, it is great to be able to see what others have done on the ticket based on notes they have put in.

Tags

* We monitor all TeamSupport reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about TeamSupport?