TeamViewer

TeamViewer

Easy-to-use remote support and access software that lets you securely connect to and monitor desktop-to-desktop, desktop-to-mobile, mobile-to-mobile, or to unattended devices like servers and IoT devices from anywhere.

Work for TeamViewer?

Learning about TeamViewer?

TeamViewer Reviews

Ask TeamViewer a Question
Showing 849 TeamViewer reviews
TeamViewer review by FELIX L.
FELIX L.

"Solving a problem on my computer was never so easy and with just one click!"

What do you like best?

What I like about this application is the simple way that allows me to connect with others with a single click, super intuitive, it is a tool that is necessary especially when working with systems and experts can not provide face-to-face assistance , teamviewer allows you to speed up the resolution of problems just a remote connection saving time and money, especially because it is an application that offers a free service. I consider that a large number of people make use of this application because of how valuable and useful it is.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this application is that sometimes the connection goes down very fast or becomes very slow during communication with the other person, it requires a very good internet connection to avoid this type of inconvenience that sometimes results a bit tedious as this would lead to extend more the connection, which would take more time to continue with the other processes as the team would be busy while trying to resolve the problem remotely. For me it has been quite useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to those people who want to enjoy the benefits of this application, make sure you have a very good internet connection, so that the process flows and does not interrupt it. At the end of the day, it is worth using, not only because of how easy the connection is, but also because of the time saving that this represents, sometimes we do not have the experts in the company and we must request remote assistance, otherwise we must spend a lot of time to receive face-to-face help. The rest is a great application, I invite you to try it.

I have had several problems at the system level, I currently use an administrative system and for this our advisors and experts are not in the city, I connect with them via remote, and at this point, they have managed to solve various problems which are extremely urgent and should have an immediate response, thanks to this application, I have been able to solve them in record time, apart from its use is super simple, has been quite useful and I have made the most of it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamViewer
TeamViewer review by Geraldine C.
Geraldine C.

"Remove easy to use and very helpful"

What do you like best?

I really like the options that the software has to maintain the remote connection, such as being able to completely control the remote machine and allowing the sound to be received also from the machine and not just the images. The accesses to the PCs are via Internet, but once this connection ends the access also.

What do you dislike?

When I accessed my computer, the graphics are not clear and it is difficult to read / move. I like that I can have a password number instead of a real password setting. It makes things much easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good opinion and I will always recommend it as the best software for remote access between PC'S.

Teamviewer has dramatically reduced the time spent on the phone with customers trying to help them do something on their computers. The ease of being able to monitor or control your screen as the situation deems necessary is very useful especially if the PC has a flaw that should be given prompt solution.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

TeamViewer review by ashok s.
ashok s.

"Best Software for remote Desktop application"

What do you like best?

What I like about this application is the straightforward way that enables me to interface with others with a solitary snap, supernatural, it is an apparatus that is fundamental particularly when working with frameworks and specialists can not give eye to eye help , TeamViewer enables you to accelerate the goals of issues only a remote association sparing time and cash, particularly in light of the fact that it is an application that offers a free administration. I think about that as a substantial number of individuals make utilization of this application due to how significant and valuable it is.

What do you dislike?

What I don't care for about this application is that occasionally the association goes down quick or turns out to be moderate amid correspondence with the other individual, it requires a decent web association with maintaining a strategic distance from this sort of burden that occasionally results somewhat monotonous as this would prompt broaden increasingly the association, which would set aside greater opportunity to proceed with alternate procedures as the group would be occupied while attempting to determine the issue remotely. For me, it has been very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure, I will suggest other to use it.

I have had a few issues at the framework level, I right now utilize an authoritative framework and for this our guides and specialists are not in the city, I interface with them through remote, and now, they have figured out how to take care of different issues which are greatly pressing and ought to have a quick reaction, on account of this application, I have possessed the capacity to understand them in record time, aside from its utilization is super basic, has been very valuable and I have capitalized on it.

TeamViewer review by Roxana P.
Roxana P.

"Teamviewer function"

What do you like best?

I like it because TeamViewer, is a private computer software of easy access, low in cost, that allows to connect remotely with other equipment, also allows to share and control desks, meetings online, with suppliers and clients, make videoconferences and transfer files between computers, its use is quite useful and important, improves communication at a lower cost between businesses, suppliers, customers.

What do you dislike?

It can not be used if there is not an internet connection, there must be a good signal otherwise the connection is interrupted a lot, it does not allow connection to unknown users, there is no verification as to the remote administration of this sosfware, if desired update the program by one more advanced is difficult to get the license, you can not connect more than two computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend TeamViewer since it is a computer program whose function is to connect remotely to other computers, it allows to share and control desks, online meetings, videoconferences and file transfer between computers. There are versions for the operating systems Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, 1 2 Linux, 3 iOS, 4 and Android.5. It is also possible to access a remote computer through a web browser, although the main purpose of the application is control Remote, also includes functions of teamwork and presentation, effectively improving communication between service providers and various customers.

Improve internal and external communication, with different suppliers and clients of the organization, we have had remote assistance with companies that provide us with services in terms of operating systems, without the need to resort to other more expensive systems, and minimize response times to give solutions, we can exchange files in a more convenient way through video conferences, this sosfware allows us to help without waiting hours or days for the technician to move to our offices, you can resolve deconfigurations, viruses and update errors In our equipment and systems platforms, we have performed preventive and corrective maintenance remotely to all the teams of the organization

TeamViewer review by Anderson Enrique R.
Anderson Enrique R.

"Speed ​​and security when connecting remotely"

What do you like best?

This application, the truth, is very useful and easy to use several times when I'm away from the office. I can safely access my computer and perform any activity from the comfort of my home. The versatility offered is very good. It's not the only one. The market, but I can tell you that it is the most useful, easy and cheap.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, you can not use it because business operating systems block this type of application. This does not mean that this application is not safe, which would improve relations with large companies, as it is very useful and easy to compare with those that bring default.

With this application I have solved many incidents from my house when they occur late at night and I can not go to the office, I can say that 100% and 80% are solved remotely due to the time zone where I am, the Customers are almost 6 hours apart but with teamviewer it is very easy to do so.

TeamViewer review by PEDRO G.
PEDRO G.

"Best Remote Desktop tool"

What do you like best?

the best remote system tool today. it requires a license but the free version is very complete and for a domestic use or a small organization it is enough

Its main feature is remote access to other equipment, but also includes functions for meetings and remote meetings.

It is very simple and easy to install. In addition its handling is very intuitive, it almost seems that you are sitting in front of the computer that you connect

What do you dislike?

The negative point of this tool is the high cost of licenses. for small organizations that require remote assistance it can be difficult to pay the cost of them.

In the end, it is a very complete, powerful and necessary tool for technical support departments. the cost of the license is small compared to the benefit it can give

Recommendations to others considering the product

best remote desktop solution till the date

is our organization is the working tool of the technical support department. It is a fundamental tool in the day of work. saves many trips and costs

TeamViewer review by Waweru M.
Waweru M.

"Making remote desktop easy with TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

What I like most about TeamViewer is the way it is simple to download, install, and start using after getting the required tutorials. TeamViewer has a simple interface and slick design, which makes it easy to use and get used to it. TeamViewer has all the features that help me to save time while solving issues in our corporation even when I am not around.

What do you dislike?

I only hate the fact that you cannot use TeamViewer when you are not connected to an internet. Sometimes it is also hard to use TeamViewer, mainly during initial setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend TeamViewer to all those individuals that want to make it easy to connect via remote desktop since this tool has all the features for such capabilities.

TeamViewer I have relished a lot. First, I am able to save time and effort since I connect and access other individuals PCs even when I a not near them.

TeamViewer review by Luis R.
Luis R.

"Excelente aplicación para trabajar de forma remota"

What do you like best?

- Fácil instalación y configuración automática de la aplicación incluso para usuarios que no entiendan mucho, solo es necesario tener conexión a internet.

- Multi idioma.

- Posibilidad de ejecutar la aplicación y trabajar remotamente desde cualquier dispositivo, tanto smartphone , tablet como ordenador fijo o portátil.

- Buena gestión del uso de los datos, configurándose automáticamente o de forma manual la forma en que el programa utiliza el ancho de banda disponible.

- Facilidad en compartir documentos con el dispositivo al que se conectado remotamente.

What do you dislike?

- No existe una tarifa intermedia entre la utilidad no comercial y la comercial o de empresa, siendo ésta excesivamente cara para una empresa pequeña o un autónomo.

- Como aspecto negativo veo la imposibilidad de conectar con el equipo remoto ante un fallo del programa.

- También he experimentado problemas al conectar con el remoto con distintas versiones entre el programa que dirige y la del equipo remoto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Poder realizar planes personalizados para pequeños, medianos o grandes usuarios adecuando el precio a éstos.

También sería interesante algún sistema que obligue o permita que la aplicación se reinicie ante un fallo continuado de conexión o un bloqueo del programa, evitando perder la conexión con el equipo remoto.

- Puedo conectar con mis equipos en distintas ubicaciones pudiendo recuperar archivos, documentos que necesite puntualmente y que no tengo presente.

- Agiliza el trabajo propio y en equipo al poder contar los equipos de forma remota.

TeamViewer review by Nikitha N M.
Nikitha N M.

"A solution for companies that do not rest."

What do you like best?

I like it because in my field of work there are many incidents that occurred when I need to access my office computer due to the urgent need to work after office hours. So with TeamViewer I can access my office computer. It is very easy to use and very reliable software to do it. So far I have never experienced that the computer's viewer has been blocked due to some problems like other software. That's why I find it very reliable for my personal use. Although the transfer of files for large files is not as good, but I do not need that option very often, so for me there are not many disadvantages. In general, very good experience with software reliability, ease of use for the user. I often use to access the remote machine / computer using the computer viewer. At some point from the house to the office or vice versa. The team viewer gave me the option of accessing my office computer, which helped me on many emergency occasions when I needed to access the computer after office hours.

Not only the PC version is good, but the mobile application is also as good as the PC version.

What do you dislike?

It only caused me TeamViewer problem when the internet connection is not good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally I recommend this program, without a doubt it revolutionized not only the operability of my work but also gave us a new perspective on how we can work. Without a doubt, a success.

It makes my job easier: I do not have to wait for other team members to send me documents or reports via email; I can access all my locations easily from any of my devices Relatively simple. Facilitate collaboration in multiple locations: it is cost-effective and simple. It allows me to control, transfer documents remotely or even 'monitor' operations on various devices, as long as everyone has a stable internet connection. It is an easy solution for the owner of a small business that does not have a large budget for collaboration tools, it also has a trial period to test the features. It allows you to communicate through a small chat between devices.

TeamViewer review by Esther G.
Esther G.

"Team Viewer makes remote desktop easy"

What do you like best?

One of the things that I like best about Team Viewer is the ease of use. It has a user interface which is much friendly. Even those who has not used it before can comfortable use this software by just following the instructions on the dashboard. It can also be found for free from the internet.

What do you dislike?

One frustrating thing with this software is that you can no longer have the access in case the computer turns off or even when it goes to sleep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many ways in which Team Viewer can be of benefit. Its implementation can be adopted by individuals, businesses and corporations to mention but a few. There are no much hustles in getting this software. you just need to download it for free from the internet, install and start enjoying its benefits. video conferencing, remote support and remote desktop are just the common uses. It is therefore recommendations for users of all levels be it commercial or non commercial.

Team Viewer has been enabling me to handle some tasks with other computers on remote. I have been use it to make discussions on how various application can be used in computers with friends who are miles away. It has been therefore saving me the energy and time of doing emails, calls or even recordings on how various computer and software applications.

TeamViewer review by Bernard K.
Bernard K.

"Remote desktop taken to another level"

What do you like best?

Among what I like the best about Team Viewer is that it is easy to use. It is available for free from the internet. New users will does therefore not struggle much when implementing the product. It also takes a few minutes to download, install and start using. The ease associated with the process does not even require interventions.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike withe this software is that in case the desktop turns off or sleeps, the access is lost. You also need to keep connected to the internet to continue enjoying the access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the software to both commercial and non commercial users. It can play a vital role in cutting down the expenses in an organization which will boost the profits in return. With it in place, you will hardly need to make physical meetings. you will thus have eliminated the conference facility expenses, refreshments and other costs which might be hidden.

I have not yet engaged Team Viewer for commercial purposes. However, I have enjoyed endless benefits from it. I use it to connect with peers especially when they need some demonstration from me or when doing a demonstration to them. It happens by I doing it from my end and the peer follows from the other end.

TeamViewer review by john n.
john n.

"The software for remote access to computers"

What do you like best?

Friendly user interface is among what I like best about Team Viewer. You can easily download it from the internet, install it and start using it without any complications. The installation process requires you to just follow the instructions and you will be good to go.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about the remote access software is that in case the other computer sleeps or turns off, it can no longer be accessed. You also have to ensure that you keep connected to the internet for it to function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the software for individuals, businesses and even corporations. It is suitable for remote desktop, remote support and even video conferencing. You can thus save the cost of meeting in a conference facility with the help of this software. On the same note, staffs can use it to organize and hold departmental meetings without moving out of their offices. You will never regret by subscribing to the use of this software either for non commercial or commercial purposes.

I have been using Team Viewer for non commercial purposes. At the comfort of my home, I have been sharing and demonstrating to peers. It has therefore been saving me the time and resources I could have spent visiting them or making a meet up for the demonstration.

TeamViewer review by Koldo I.
Koldo I.

"Connect from anywhere"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a very useful application for anyone. It allows you to connect to a remote computer that is running the same application in a fast and easy way. Once connected it is as if you were in front of the computer, you see the screen and you can interact with the mouse and the keyboard. It also has a way to exchange files as if it were the WINSCP or FILEZILLA.

What do you dislike?

One of the problems of teamviewer is that every time they update the application, it stops being compatible with the previous versions, forward and backward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamviewer allows you to connect to your computers from anywhere and from any system; windows, mac, linux or android, but really fast. It's really efficient and easy to use

I use it to connect to my work team when I'm at home, especially to see graphic applications, because SSH is not very efficient forwarding graphical applications

TeamViewer review by Augustus M.
Augustus M.

"The most easy-to-use remote support for business and personal use"

What do you like best?

To begin with, TeamViewer is an easy-to-use remote support software since it has a simple interface. What I like most about TeamViewer is that it is easy to download, install, and setup even with no training. This software enables me to control other devices, i.e desktop-desktop and desktop-mobile. That way, I am able to monitor other devices from anywhere there is stable internet connection. TeamViewer has a smooth design that makes it simple to get used to it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how TeamViewer misbehaves when there is poor cloud computing in one end. However, we have been able to overcome this obstacle since we have stable internet connection in our corporation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend TeamViewer to all those businesspersons that are looking for a perfect remote support since it has all the features for such capabilities.

With TeamViewer, it is easy to get monitor and control other devices even when we are apart. This encourages perfect teamwork. In addition, we are in a better situation to carry out video conferencing with the help of this software.

TeamViewer review by Mike G.
Mike G.

"The Most Friendly Remote Support, Which Allows me to connect and monitor PC-to-PC."

What do you like best?

First of all, I like how it is simple to download, install, and setup Teamviewer. For that reason, to start using this software, it is not a must to look for comprehensive tutorials or training. It has a smooth design and straightforward interface, that makes it simple to get used to. I like how Teamviewer makes it easy to offer support to my friends and relatives when face-to-face is not possible. It is just a click, and I am able to monitor the PCs of others who may be requiring my assistance.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the connection goes down, hence causing inconveniences, mainly when in one end there is poor internet connection. To get the most out of Teamviewer, you need to make sure that you have robust computing service. In our agency, we do not face such challenges since we have outsourced stable internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, but I would recommend all prospective customers to consider other remote support platforms in order to make informed determination.

Thanks to this software, I have been able to overcome a lot of obstacles. For instance, with Teamviewer, I do not have to travel all the way at workstation when there is an urgent issue that I need to solve. With just a click, I am in a better situation to solve issues while I am not within the organization premises. In the long run, Teamviewer ends up saving me time, effort, and money.

TeamViewer review by Monica  P.
Monica P.

"Connect to your computers from wherever"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer it's a simple program that permits connect to your computers from everywhere. You can connect to the computers that you have registered in your account, and get access to the screen with keyboard and mouse integration, or you can connect just to transfer files like a FTP connection.

Also you can connect to computers of other people to give support, just the associated person needs to open the Teamviewer application and gives you the identification. It's very useful to give support to the clients.

There are other interesting features to do meetings with other people sharing the screen, with audio/video call.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations depending of the usage that you do. For commercial use you need to pay for a premium license.

Sometimes the connection gets hang, but normally it works fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's essential application to give support to clients. Easy to use and powerful.

It's compatible with the majority of operative systems.

We use Teamviewer to give support to some clients throw Internet. Also I use to connect to my work PC from my house, and get some files if I need

TeamViewer review by Mandar P.
Mandar P.

"Perfect tool for Screensharing"

What do you like best?

Team viewer provides the high-Quality screen sharing with very minimal internet use. Also, the Quality and Speed is awesome and it helps to provide great support to the user. Also recently Teamviewer provides Desktop to mobile screen sharing. Great innovation provided these days. Team Viewer has Lost of features such as Remote desktop, Remote support, Support Ticket system and now also in Video Conferencing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only 1 thing that is if mine TeamViewer app is not Updated and others are updated then it forces me to update for the newer one. 2nd thing is whenever other person try to connect my pc it shows black screen after completion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best app and Must have an app in everyone's PC. Now a day you can need this app for screen sharing, File transfer or any other purpose. Now fix anyone mobile with Teamviewer.

Troubleshooting system or any other issue related to software. File transfer also is done from Teamviewer

TeamViewer review by Laia P.
Laia P.

"The best utility to offer support to your clients"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer it's a evolution of VNC services and Terminal Server services. It allows you to connect to any computer that it's running the application. With Teamviewer you have available the remote screen, with keyboard and mouse interaction.

There are very interesting things in Teamviewer that make it great; you can save the computers that you want to connect and connect later, you can send files fast, but the most interesting thing is that works throw the IP port 80, that it's always open everywhere, that means that it works in the companies most protected by firewall.

What do you dislike?

Basically the problem is that the paid version its expensive, but also when you have a paid version, you have to pay for every new release, and its a must, because isn't retro-compatible between versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great program; it's compatible with all system, including Linux and Mac, there are customized version for your clients and the free version its useful.

Allows me to connect to partners computers to solve problems, fast and easy.

TeamViewer review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Tool to access other equipment from anywhere."

What do you like best?

Currently working in the security area, we have mixed schedules as well as work in various branches, this tool has allowed me to locate information on other equipment that I need without having to waste time in moving to the site, which I think is great about all power Perform my work normally, being able to enter other teams only with a password and user.

What do you dislike?

No matter the distance or time can be entered at any time, the equipment should be turned on and with use of this application to enter, it is very fast and comfortable, I can navigate quietly and get the information I seek, also used e to download a program from a distance, it works as if it were present driving the equipment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application has made my job easier since I have been able to obtain diverse information from other teams without having to move, it is very easy to use it feels as if it were on the site, I recommend its use for people who in some way do not have time to move from one place to another with this application can be entered any team with this same application regardless of time or distance.

It is important to update and adapt to different current technologies with this application simplify my productivity because in one place I can obtain information that e generated in other teams without losing time to move, the download of this application is very fast is only necessary to perform a record and ready, it is recommended for companies with different branches in this way you can make use of all the equipment.

TeamViewer review by Paola B.
Paola B.

"Teamviewer excellent remote tool "

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a tool that allows us to manipulate remote. very useful when you have to do some work at a long distance without having to be in front of that computer. The interface is very simple, easy to manipulate.

You can also transfer files through the remote. You can make video conferences and many people use them for technical support that includes me.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike TeamViewer. I hope they continue working hard so that this tool remains as good as it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software to make remote connections instantly.

Note

I recommend it.

This software has benefited me a lot because I have managed to maintain a remote connection with all the employees of my company and in this way share the necessary information for all of them, I have also been able to make several conferences and also to be able to make technical support.

TeamViewer review by Keval R.
Keval R.

"Awesome tool for Remote Desktop"

What do you like best?

What I like most about TeamViewer is how it is easy to download, introduce, and begin utilizing subsequent to getting the required instructional exercises. TeamViewer has a straightforward interface and smooth structure, which makes it simple to utilize and become accustomed to it. TeamViewer has every one of the highlights that assistance me to spare time while settling issues in our company notwithstanding when I am nowhere to be found.

What do you dislike?

I just loathe the way that you can't utilize TeamViewer when you are not associated with a web. Now and then it is additionally difficult to utilize TeamViewer, mostly amid introductory setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes, I will suggest to use it.

TeamViewer I have savored a ton. In the first place, I am ready to spare time and exertion since I interface and access different people PCs notwithstanding when I a not close them.

TeamViewer review by Rosa G.
Rosa G.

"Un acceso remoto fiable, veloz y intuitivo muy buen producto"

What do you like best?

Lo que me gusta de TeamViewer es la gran velocidad que tiene a la hora de realizar la conexión de acceso remoto, la calidad del vídeo que tiene es bastante interesante y tiene una buena calidad de color que mejora enormemente la visión del cliente, la velocidad con la que funciona el vídeo compartido, es bastante bueno porque no importa si tienes un ordenador con pocos recursos, de la misma manera el programa funcionará sin problemas y con una calidad excelente.

What do you dislike?

He notado que en la versión gratuita, cuando me conecto a equipos que son administrados y necesito teclear el usuario y contraseña del administrador, aparece el usuario, pero al que está remotamente, no. Esto dificulta la instalación de aplicaciones

Recommendations to others considering the product

Las ventajas de usar Teamviewer son la seguridad, la capacidad de descargar Teamviewer en todas las plataformas, la velocidad y fiabilidad, la facilidad de uso, es gratuito y, lo que es más importante, una de las mejores conexiones de escritorio remoto del mercado, para mi es una aplicación indispensable.

Control remoto a usuarios para soporte en sus aplicaciones, o para enseñar tutoriales a clientes, tambien lo usamos entre compañeros para solucionar problemas a distancia, es una aplicacion fantastica.

TeamViewer review by Javier R.
Javier R.

"Fantastico control remoto para reparar a distancia"

What do you like best?

Es super rápido y estable, conectar con otros equipos solo requiere de introducir la ID y la contraseña y en segundos ya estas manejando el otro computador, hemos resuelto cantidad de problemas a clientes y compañeros con incluso un portatil, y lo seguimos haciendo actualmente, es una herramienta fluida y indispensable para cualquier técnico informático.

What do you dislike?

Seria interesante que implementaran la posibilidad de visualizar aplicaciones potentes como juegos, para poder administrar desde otro pc, aunque tambien depende mucho del PC y su potencia, es prácticamente imposible en muchas aplicaciones gráficas ver el contenido desde el otro ordenador.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una aplicacion muy ligera, y es muy util tenerla siempre instalada para cuando se necesite, recomiendo tenerla siempre en cada PC, ya que es seguro solo nosotros le damos acceso al usuario remoto.

Lo usamos para reparar otros PC de clientes a distancias, para incidencias de configuración de software, o instalaciones que tengan problemas, es muy util y administramos muchas averías sencillas con esto a golpe de raton desde nuestra oficina en poco tiempo.

TeamViewer review by Chintan S.
Chintan S.

"Small Notes taking best App | Google Keep"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer allows one to speed up the solution of problems with a remote connection to the person sitting anywhere in the world. Hence, it is saving time and money of people and businesses, especially because it is an application that offers a free service for non-commercial use!

What do you dislike?

It requires a lot of internet connection or else the Remote Control lags. The latency issues are there

Recommendations to others considering the product

You and the remote person should have a good internet connection for it to work well. So see that before buying.

I've used it several times to connect remotely from my home, to access my work computer and solve some programming problems for colleagues and other friends. I have also used it for connecting to personal computer from work as I had forgot a file at home. It was very convenient and saved a lot of my time!

TeamViewer review by User

"De las mejores opciones para conexión remota"

What do you like best?

Facilidad de uso, calidad de conexión y poder tener una cuenta con todos los PCs es lo mejor de Team Viewer. Herramienta obligada en cualquier empresa que trabaje con clientes y con conexiones remota. Te ayuda a resolver incidencias sin tener que moverte de la oficina.

What do you dislike?

Quizás ocupa mucho ancho de banda de la conexión y sobre todo el precio. El precio de Team Viewer es absurdamente caro y desproporcionado para lo que ofrece. Una licencia para alguien normal puede costa entre 800 y 1000€. Existe versión gratuita, aunque un poco pesada de banners y publicidad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buena opción si teneis que conectar remotamente con cliente o de forma personal. No recomiendo comprar la version de pago, ya que el precio es abusivo para lo que ofrece.

Beneficios todos. Nos ayuda a resolver incidencias con los clientes en tiempo real, siendo la atención y la solucion al problema instantanea. Todo con una facilidad tremenda a la hora de realizar las conexiones.

TeamViewer review by Danielle E.
Danielle E.

"Great tool to use if you need to access your desktop at work while working from home"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to connect to my desktop computer at work when I am working from my laptop at home and need to access something that cannot be accessed on the cloud. It is an easy tool to download and setup, and it is extremely easy to use in my opinion too.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much that I do not like about this product. Although I have not had a chance to explore all of the features it has to offer like the meetings and video conferencing stuff, it seems like most of the features are fairly straight forward and user friendly from what I can tell.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth trying out

Some of the software we use in the office cannot be accessed on the cloud. So when I need to access those programs remotely when I'm working at home, I use TeamViewer in order to do so, which makes things a lot more convenient when times like that arise.

TeamViewer review by Antonio P.
Antonio P.

"Increble control remoto para dar soportes informáticos a distancia"

What do you like best?

Es increible la gran ayuda que nos puede proporcionar esta herramienta, ya que en muchas ocasiones que he tenido un problema, he contactado con alguien para que me lo solucione, y sin moverse de su casa, me lo arregló al instante mediante su magnífico control remoto.

What do you dislike?

Cuando accedes al ordenador de otra persona para dar soporte a distancia, puedes observar como va un poco más lento debido a que es control remoto, pero las soluciones que ofrece son magníficas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo al 100% ya que os puede ayudar y solucionar un problema al instante, sin tener que esperar la presencia de un técnico. Además podéis vosotros mismos solucionar un problema a cualquier amigo o compañero de trabajo, mediante el acceso a su pc con su debido permiso.

Lo utilizo para solicitar soporte informático de manera inmediata y a distancia, ya sea en mi lugar de trabajo o casa.

TeamViewer review by Victor F.
Victor F.

"Easy and fast remote access control"

What do you like best?

This application provides quick and easy access by remote desktop to a computer. Very versatile to be used personally and in work environments. Personally I have used the tool to remotely support my parents when they have problems with their personal computers, allowing to execute any action, even restart the PC without losing remote access (after the restart).

In a professional way I have used the tool to access monitoring devices when I am out of the office, as well as executing professional technical actions in remote sites when I do not have trained personnel on site. You are totally free to execute actions just as if you were in front of the remote computer.

What do you dislike?

Lack of operation between different versions of the application between the source equipment of the connection and the remote equipment. The inability to connect can be very annoying. Important to clarify that the aforementioned scenario only appears when the connection results from an outdated device to a more updated one and not the other way around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely recommended to develop personal activities (Totally free).

The license required for operating in a business environment is adequate, it is totally worth it.

Undoubtedly the best tools for remote desktop management.

From the personal point of view, I have been able to solve problems for my parents, who are elderly and have difficulties with technology, managing to correct faults remotely in their computers.

From the professional point of view, I have managed to execute advanced technical actions in remote devices without requiring my presence in the remote site, allowing to provide quick solutions and reduce the transfer costs to remote sites.

TeamViewer review by Tony R.
Tony R.

"El control remoto que te dará soporte informático desde cualquier lugar"

What do you like best?

Me encanta esta herramienta, ya que es muy eficiente, y ayuda a solventar varios problemas que puedas tener en la computadora. Solo basta con dar el permiso a otra persona para que esta acceda a tu ordenador y pueda ayudarte a solucionar tu problema. Es un gran producto.

What do you dislike?

Quizás que cuando entras en el ordenador de otra persona con esta herramienta, notas como el pc no va muy fluido debido a que no es tu pc realmente. Pero por lo demás no puedo encontrarle ningún inconveniente más.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo, ya que es muy útil debido al rápido acceso que da a otra computadora y la rapidez a la hora de solucionar el problema sin tener que solicitar la presencia de un informático.

Gracias a esta herramienta solicito soporte técnico en mi lugar de trabajo, además en ocasiones yo he dado soporte a otros compañeros de la empresa.

TeamViewer review by Edwar J E.
Edwar J E.

" TeamViewer your perfect solution"

What do you like best?

I like TeamViewer since I work in the area of ​​telecommunications and sometimes I need to check files or do work and I have the tools or documents in the work computer and from home only with the ID of the PC I put it in the Teamviewer and I connect remotely , there I can develop all activities quickly and with the same ease as if I were in the office.

What do you dislike?

Really teamviewer is a nice and easy to use application, I do not dislike anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work with clients in the area of ​​IP networks, I recommend that you work with telemetry through teanviewer from wherever you are.

teamViewer has helped me solve problems that occur in the office, and I can solve from the comfort of my home, where most of the problems can be observed by making telemetry verifications which I can do without any type of limitations with this application. It brings many benefits because sometimes it is very difficult to get to the office and really the important thing is to solve the problem, coupled with it I can work and in turn spend time with the family.

TeamViewer review by Lauder Jesus J.
Lauder Jesus J.

"Stay connected from team to team easily and take control"

What do you like best?

It is incredibly easy to use, and you can use voice and video chat simultaneously, the connection is fast and simple, plus the connection security is with 256-bit encryption, it is also easy to connect. It has different quality options and sending special keys. In addition, Teamviewer can not be used for evil, since it includes a window warning that someone is supervising your team.

What do you dislike?

Excellent but extremely expensive. It is SUPER CARO more than 3,300 US dollars and the optional ones for 800 c / u. Obviously it is not available to everyone. It's good? If it is too good. When it was free I fixed the PC to someone from America to Spain and it worked perfect. It seems to me that most people use the free version that obviously does not have all the features active.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is excellent program, you can give support at a distance this is a considerable time and money saving, besides that you can use the video conference option and give support and explain support easily. It is easy to implement and is a very popular solution in the market

well I was some time fixing some problems at a distance as my work is based, in a job remotely, I have also been able to implement servers remotely, also can be installed from windows and linux easily. I like this and it seems to me that it is a great saving since you can solve problems at a distance that were mostly necessary that you were in person to solve this is a saving of money and time.

TeamViewer review by Jose Alejandro  C.
Jose Alejandro C.

"Teamviewer is a good tool for do remote sesions and even conferences."

What do you like best?

This tool is perfect for do any help of remote desktop, extremly fast, and can use it on adroid and desptop windows, also can share files, great and simple.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes i get problems that it say connections problems, like internet problem or so, but i'm ok with perfect internet connection, i have to close and open again the software so it takes the green status of connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good alternative for helping others to do things that they can't do, even for connecting to your own computers with remote desktop because at this time, is hard to keep your laptop with you or be in a place with a desktop to work and there are things you can't do on your cellphone, best is that, it can work with android and iphone, if you have a LTE connection, will work just like if you were inside the desktop, you can share files. I've mainly used it for help my family mom and sister to do things that they doesn't know how to do and that are hard to explain on a phone call, it has saved me many times.

I have used teamviewer for connect to any kind of machine everywhere, and can work without problem, its very fast, sometimes i can't get to my laptop or desktop because i'm at train or walking in a mall, but with my android application of teamviewer can do almost anything, just like in my laptop.

TeamViewer review by Rachel D.
Rachel D.

"The best for remote access!"

What do you like best?

We use this all the time to remote into our customers' servers, and I absolutely love that Teamviewer makes it possible to access the remote computer while someone else is logged in, and it keeps that person logged in (compared to Remote Desktop Connection which logs the first person out as soon as anyone else tries to log in). This makes TeamViewer ideal for letting a customer watch what you're doing if you're helping them with training or troubleshooting.

What do you dislike?

There are occasionally display glitches if the computer you're remoting to is open in someone else's RDP session and they minimize their window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product, I highly recommend.

We do a lot of remote work on our customers' servers, and TeamViewer is perfect because we can tell our customers to download the free version (they like that it's free!), and we ourselves have a paid license so that we can access their commercial-use systems with no time limit (sometimes the free trial version gives only 5-minute increments at a time of access to commercial systems.) TeamViewer lets us do both remote troubleshooting with the customer watching, and unattended remote access where we can get in without somebody onsite starting up the access for us.

TeamViewer review by Vimal G.
Vimal G.

"Teamviewer Remote Control"

What do you like best?

Perfect product for remote control based solutions to the problems faced by many people. The conferencing and presentation feature is awesome because it only shares one screen at a time so it does not even invade our privacy that our other work would be visible by others. Also, we can enable or disable the mouse control of the parent machine easily using a small click

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. I like the product simply

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a comment

We solve customers or client's problem using Teamviewr whenever they face any technical issue. The best part of using Teamviewer is trust for business. As people donot want their data or any information to be leaked. Teamviewer uses encryption so that no one in the middle can even read the data! So it is highly secure for things like passwords too

TeamViewer review by Jose David M.
Jose David M.

"speed and security when connecting remotely"

What do you like best?

this application the truth is very useful and easy to use several times where I am away from the office I can safely enter my computer and perform any activity from the comfort of my home, the versatility that offers is very good is not the only one in the market but I can tell you that it is the most useful, easy and cheap, all the functions offered are excellent to exploit them to the maximum.

What do you dislike?

sometimes you find that you can not use it because business operating systems block this type of applications now this does not mean that this app is unsafe, which would improve the relations with large companies since this app is very useful and easy to compare with those that bring by default, I would like to add a bandwidth consumption indicator of the remote link that the app uses to know when I am below normal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the app can be improved by lowering the consumption a bit so that not so much bandwidth is needed for efficient remote conbexion and as indicated by a bandwidth consumption reader to verify when we are below the recommended.

with this app I have solved many incidents from my house when they happen late at night and I can not go to the office, I could say that 100% 80% are resolved remotely because of the time zone where I am the clients are almost 6 hours apart but with teaviewer it is very easy to do it.

TeamViewer review by Rick B.
Rick B.

"TeamViewer make the concept of remote access a non-issue!"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer makes it so easy for me to gain access to any of my devices, servers, etc that sit at a geographic location where I am not. I am able to have computers without screens, locked away in cupboards, that are really easy to administer from anywhere, even my phone. It is so easy to set up, I have been able to guide numerous users through the installation over the phone and almost never had a hiccup.

What do you dislike?

Forward compatibility between different versions (when connecting from an older version to a newer version) is not present and it often will not give a reason for a failure to connect, even when there is a logical explanation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no doubt in my mind that TeamViewer is a premier product that far exceeds the requirements of a typical remote access user. It is so easy to use, but also comes packed with a lot of great features that make integration a lot easier.

TeamViewer ensures that I am always connected to my devices and am always able to access them, even when I am not with them. I have been able to leave work at work, and if needed, I can connect, via remote access, from home to solve any emergencies. TeamViewer has made remote access so much simpler; never again will the standard VPN based remote desktop be needed.

TeamViewer review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"TeamViewer helps you communicate more often."

What do you like best?

The most perfect it has had, or has, TeamViewer, is the platform as such, it is fantastic to know that you can search in any section of the platform just by visualizing its characteristics, it can be easily managed in a small environment, the interface is very small but this brings a lot of comfort in the long term, the truth is that I take it very well with TeamViewer for this feature.

What do you dislike?

I just do not like that TeamViewer's video quality is a little bad, since in other devices it is not possible to distinguish a specific letter or something because of poor video quality, however, I think that with a good job, they could solve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is a very easy-to-use platform, so if you are looking for software that helps you manage remote access in an easier way, TeamViewer is the best option without a doubt.

With TeamViewer I have been able to specifically communicate with my colleagues in an easier way, without having to move from my work area, I hope that TeamViewer can continue to help me in my company and thus be able to achieve better results.

TeamViewer review by Monsein L.
Monsein L.

"Experience without interruptions or mistakes."

What do you like best?

The TeamViewer interface is quite compact, I think that's the best it has, an interface where it is very easy to find each of the functions that at a certain point offer the user, also, the video quality offered by this platform is impressive , you can have a fairly light experience without interruptions of any kind.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the use that TeamViewer is currently providing me, since it has managed to fulfill all the expectations and promises that it makes to the users, providing quality to the client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is a reliable platform, I dare say it is a platform that has no errors of any kind and provides all users with a long-term experience without any type of interruption and 100% performance.

With TeamViewer I have managed to communicate much more with my colleagues and my clients, managing to share information much faster without having to move from my job. Also, it has helped me to share files over a long distance, all through the file transaction network of TeamViewer.

TeamViewer review by chinni s.
chinni s.

"Great Remote Application"

What do you like best?

The best thing is it supports windows, Mac any OS. It supports mobile devices also. It is free to download and simple to use. A partner can connect to your system with only userid and password which shows in your system. You can connect this PC to PC and PC to Mobile also. You can connect to your system remotely from anywhere through this application.

What do you dislike?

The recording quality needs to be improved, and also the audio quality at the time of conference call. Everything is fine irrespective of some cons as every application has some cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the must application to have on your desktop. No second thoughts, just go for it. It helps you a lot in case if you are a student or an employee, which makes to study together, solving doubts with the help of other person, just by sitting in-front of your PC,by connecting remotely to your friend's PC. I strongly recommend this application, just go for it!! You will like it for sure.

Yes, there are many benefits through this teamviewer. File Share, Screen Share, conference calls, Group calls, chating etc are some of the important features in this app. The files can be transferred from the connected PC to your system very easily, which saves a lot of time. Client calls, group conference calls are made easily through this.

TeamViewer review by Maria P.
Maria P.

"TeamViewer is a reliable long-term platform."

What do you like best?

In the time I have used TeamViewer, I have managed to work together with my colleagues, managing to maintain a team work on any day of the month. TeamViewer has several features that make it very good:

- Very easy to use.

- Interface that does not confuse and provides security in each remote connection.

- Your use has no limit and you can make a connection at any time.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about TeamViewer is that it has very few updates, and they wait many months to improve any feature and implement additional details and it should not be like that. They should implement updates at every moment that is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is very simple and fast for people who are recently learning about remote connections, it is also very easy to learn how to use it and manages to provide immediate assistance for anyone who needs it.

TeamViewer has helped me to develop new projects in my work as Web Developer, and is also managing to give mutual support among my colleagues and me to perfect each structural area.

It also provides me with a clean platform where I can connect via chat, video and share different files.

TeamViewer review by Ajaykumar M.
Ajaykumar M.

"Team Viewer - Remote Desktop Access and Support"

What do you like best?

I personally feel Team Viewer to be the best remote support, remote access and online collaboration tool. The Single window user interface is easy to use and simple to navigate. The File transfer process is transparent and can easily be tracked for its progress. Sessions can easily be recorded. The iOS screen sharing capabilities make it more flexible.

What do you dislike?

If the file size is huge, it takes a considerable amount to transfer, especially when internet connectivity is not great. The video resolution is not that great when it is expanded to full size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend TeamViewer to others for remote desktop access, remote support and online collaboration.

With Team Viewer, i have solved many business problems and below are the benefits that i have realized -

1) Remote Access

2) Remote Support

3) Intuitive File Transfer and desktop UI

4) Connects to Active Directory

5) Asset Management

6) Remote Access in Mobile Devices

7) Video Chat and voice transmission, and many more...

TeamViewer review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"TeamViewer offers video quality to all users."

What do you like best?

The best that TeamViewer has is considered in its prices, since it offers very good prices, really low, compared to all the good features it offers to all users who pay the plans, since it allows to connect remotely to offer support and multiple things that They do a pretty good functionality and at a very low price, it's pretty good.

What do you dislike?

I think that TeamViewer should improve the interface as such, since for all users, the interface and platform is very small, and you have to search a lot of the different sections that TeamViewer offers, I would like the interface to be a bit bigger and that this provides the facility to be able to visualize and use each of its functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer because I have been noticing that it is very easy to use software, and it also provides a very good video quality that really makes comfort go completely to another level. I hope that many more people take advantage of the good results offered by TeamViewer.

I use TeamViewer in my company for two areas, remote support, and to connect remotely, but most of all it has brought me benefits to offer support, since we are currently integrating many new employees, and with TeamViewer we have managed to teach to cover every task that they perform, and thus be able to have success in each of them. I hope you continue to provide these benefits in my work area.

TeamViewer review by Danes M.
Danes M.

"The most stable remote connections in the market."

What do you like best?

I have been using TeamViewer for the last few months, and I have been able to communicate in a faster and more reliable way with my colleagues and clients.

TeamViewer is very easy to use, and its interface gets along very well with the user, giving necessary functions in the exact time.

What do you dislike?

I have no problem with the features of TeamViewer, however, I would like to improve the speed of this platform on the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is a platform that offers very considerable functions and gives the user the ease of managing and communicating with other people and the best thing is that it is totally priced

TeamViewer is providing me with a completely reliable platform where I have been able to communicate instantly with my colleagues and clients, either from a microphone, through a camera or even through the chat that this great platform offers me.

TeamViewer review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"TeamViewer demonstrates importance to remote speed."

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a program that has very useful functions, and the best thing is that they are very easy to use. What I love most about this platform is the speed with which it is handled, no matter what the area to be used, it does not matter if a conference, a remote access or a remote support is made, in all areas the shared video will be fast and without any interruption. I also like that you have options like "improve speed" "improve quality" because here better features are added to improve the user experience, it means that there is no excuse for slowness when connecting remotely, you will have, the best platform with the right speed and in the right place.

What do you dislike?

The negative things that TeamViewer has are the prices that it puts in different plans, I would mainly recommend that TeamViewer lower its prices a little, this to give greater accessibility to all those who use it and to give them the freedom they deserve to be able to buy a Work plan at a comfortable price for everyone. I also do not like the user interface that TeamViewer has on Android and iPhone devices, it is a very old interface and it is noticeable that it has not been updated for a long time, I would recommend that it be updated more often to improve the experience that the user while using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer because I have noticed that it is a software that is really worth using, it is a platform where you will never be slow when you are remotely connected and on the other hand, it will provide you with the necessary tools to maintain a stable and exact communication with any person. I would also recommend it because it is very easy to use, and I assure you, it will not give problems at any time.

TeamViewer has brought me excellent benefits in my work area, I would even say that it has been the essential complement to communicate to my team in a more continuous environment. Currently my company is enjoying all the services that TeamViewer has, I am benefiting more than all of the remote support, because in a very easy way I can offer help to all my employees and make them have a much cleaner work process thanks to my help. I have also been able to connect remotely to build various projects or investigate different areas where it is necessary to talk and draw ideas from a remote access. The TeamViewer conferences have helped me a little, since I have managed to communicate with my employees or colleagues when I am in very distant areas.

TeamViewer review by Danse M.
Danse M.

"The essential control of remote support."

What do you like best?

I have been using TeamViewer constantly in recent months, and I have been able to communicate with my colleagues in a much more interactive and diverse way.

TeamViewer is very easy to use and perfect for the job, with a simple ID and password connection.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about TeamViewer, however, it is good to note that they should make improvements to their interface much more often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is perfect for people looking for stability in a connection, since its platform is designed to suit the user, essential to satisfy every need. Offering the possibility of communicating through different mobile devices and long distance.

TeamViewer has helped me to make web projects easier, where I have been able to receive constant support from some of the colleagues to help me develop it, and to be able to communicate with them through a microphone, chat or video.

TeamViewer review by Jouly P.
Jouly P.

"Excellent tool for remote support"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is an excellent software to perform remote support, it is easy to install and use, it is compatible with different versions of operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS and can even be used in Android or IOS mobile devices, it can be done Corrective and preventive reviews of the equipment over long distances saving time and being more effective, in turn I like that you can do file transfers of both parties without any inconvenience and that videoconferencing can be done, it has a good level of security since It provides an ID and random passwords, in turn has an integrated chat that allows effective communication with the user.

What do you dislike?

I do not like to connect remotely and that the internet is slow since teamviewer depends totally on the internet connection for its fluid communication, it is important that when the connections are slow the person who is receiving the remote help is aware of his machine as it will fall then the connection and should be restored, the free version limits several features if you want to take full advantage of this software must pay the license.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamviewer will be of great help as it works excellent both for remote support and personal use since it can be accessed from different devices without problems, and can be used with the operating system of your choice.

Teamviewer is a great help especially for me who work in the technical support area, thanks to this software I do not need to move to the other branches of the company to solve any inconvenience in a user's machine is very practical and with a really simple interface .

TeamViewer review by Ganga N.
Ganga N.

"Team Viewer is the best software for remote desktop"

What do you like best?

Team Viewer is the superb remote desktop software which is used for sharing screens, video calls, chatting etc. We can access it from any were with the secure password which is generated when ever we log in this is where the accessibility comes into picture were we can work remotely from any where by accessing our desktop or any others laptop with the help of generating the password and accessing it. We can share files in a safe and secure manner also by using the team viewer software which is good for each and every individual.

What do you dislike?

Beginner cannot understand it easily. Even tough there are many options which are very useful without the guidance they cannot be used. Transferring of large files takes more time compared to Skype. Many of the people do not know what is meant by team viewer unless until they get to know by some one. So awareness of the software is also important. Many versions are getting changed with that what are the new updates should also be known by the user with which user feels bored for using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i recommend to my friends and colleagues.

Team viewer is very useful for sharing files, screens, chatting and video calls with which we can communicate with the clients and share the files remotely also with which we can gather clients in purpose of growing or business by that each and every individual can earn some good amount for our survival. Less investment having many benefits with free of cost for the free users also.

TeamViewer review by Deepak S.
Deepak S.

"Ease in Remote Desktop Managementhiihii"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a great remote desktop management software.It is used basically for managing any pc which has windows os over the network.The process is very simple.You just have to share the password and id to that person and you can get access to the system.It is secured and also it has live messaging system.Also it has an option of web conference which is also good.It has a good user end support.hiihii

What do you dislike?

I like everything about teamviewer but just if it adds the functionality of video chat while session is live will be a great functionality.hiihii

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using teamviewer to every software developer for providing end user support with ease and find out the bug in the software and solve the error of the client.It is the best remote desktop connection software.

I use teamviewer for providing the support of software to our clients.Whenever our client faces an issue which is not resolved by the management team than it is passed to us who developed it.we access their pc through teamviewer and find out the bug and try to solve their problem.it is great for supporting our clients.hiihii

TeamViewer review by Siddi V.
Siddi V.

"Remote Desktop Software"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is the best app, which is used to transfer the files between two systems, which also offers video chat , conference. It is available for windows, mac, linux, android, ios mobile devices, and any operating systems.It is free. It can be used for both commercial and non-commercial purposes.It is secure.It is easy to download and install.You can access your system from anywhere through this teamviewer, by entering the other system's partner id and password, to connect to the system.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to share the large files which takes more time. For commercial use, it requires license. It doesn't work in the proxy servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The TeamViewer is the best application to recommend. You can access your PC not only from the other system, but also from your mobile, which has teamviewer in it. You can support many systems remotely. Images, files, text files, and folders can be shared easily. It is easy to use. No configuration is required. You can connect to many systems remotely with one click. So, this is a must tool to use in our daily corporate life.

You can connect multiple partners in the connection for a meeting or conference. If you are helping any person this teamviewer is helpful, you can also drag and drop files in this app with ease. There is no need to email the files, or download the files, as they can be transferred from other system easily. No matter, wherever your PC is, you can access your PC through this teamviewer, and can access your servers from your place.

TeamViewer review by Rahil M.
Rahil M.

"Teamviewer- The powerful tool of remoting and conferencing."

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is the most used software personally from my side. There are a lot of things which i liked the most about it and also with the latest update there are way more features added . Firstly the new ios application feature is amazing for all those who have ios devices with them. The file sharing is just great and the update has work great for the customers of team viewer. It has also a great feature known as team player . Yes, as the name suggest, the software allows you to use or get multiple users on the same connection.You can accomplish so many tasks with these software such as desktop sharing,web conferencing,file transferring , remote access and many many more.

What do you dislike?

There is a great saying about the coin has two sides similarly, teamviewer has equal numbers of cons To start with :

Though the user or the customer has purchased the lincense but still some or the other way the user would feel that the data being monitored or transfer is not secured. Someone is hitting on their privacy.

Secondly, sometimes not everytime, there is a little issue on the connection point of view as it tends to shutdown once in a while so these issue need to be registered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i would definitely recommend these software to the people who tend to travel a lot for their business point of view or anything. The remote access feature is great. Also the file sharing ability from anywhere to everywhere is just amazing.The ios feature updated in the new update of these software is just great. All in all i would surely recommend to each and every business people around.

As i am in the Software consultancy service , there requires to be lot of conferencing all over the world as we the tend travel around the world. So, the remote access and the data transferring is way to good for my company perspective.

Learn more about TeamViewer

TeamViewer Videos

Learning about TeamViewer?

* We monitor all TeamViewer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.