TeamViewer

Remote control any computer or Mac over the internet within seconds or use TeamViewer for online meetings.

Work for TeamViewer?

Learning about TeamViewer?

TeamViewer Reviews

Ask TeamViewer a Question
Showing 665 TeamViewer reviews
TeamViewer review by <span>Sandra P.</span>
Sandra P.

TeamViewer offers video quality to all users.

What do you like best?

The best that TeamViewer has is considered in its prices, since it offers very good prices, really low, compared to all the good features it offers to all users who pay the plans, since it allows to connect remotely to offer support and multiple things that They do a pretty good functionality and at a very low price, it's pretty good.

What do you dislike?

I think that TeamViewer should improve the interface as such, since for all users, the interface and platform is very small, and you have to search a lot of the different sections that TeamViewer offers, I would like the interface to be a bit bigger and that this provides the facility to be able to visualize and use each of its functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer because I have been noticing that it is very easy to use software, and it also provides a very good video quality that really makes comfort go completely to another level. I hope that many more people take advantage of the good results offered by TeamViewer.

I use TeamViewer in my company for two areas, remote support, and to connect remotely, but most of all it has brought me benefits to offer support, since we are currently integrating many new employees, and with TeamViewer we have managed to teach to cover every task that they perform, and thus be able to have success in each of them. I hope you continue to provide these benefits in my work area.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamViewer
TeamViewer review by <span>Paula R.</span>
Paula R.

TeamViewer demonstrates importance to remote speed.

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a program that has very useful functions, and the best thing is that they are very easy to use. What I love most about this platform is the speed with which it is handled, no matter what the area to be used, it does not matter if a conference, a remote access or a remote support is made, in all areas the shared video will be fast and without any interruption. I also like that you have options like "improve speed" "improve quality" because here better features are added to improve the user experience, it means that there is no excuse for slowness when connecting remotely, you will have, the best platform with the right speed and in the right place.

What do you dislike?

The negative things that TeamViewer has are the prices that it puts in different plans, I would mainly recommend that TeamViewer lower its prices a little, this to give greater accessibility to all those who use it and to give them the freedom they deserve to be able to buy a Work plan at a comfortable price for everyone. I also do not like the user interface that TeamViewer has on Android and iPhone devices, it is a very old interface and it is noticeable that it has not been updated for a long time, I would recommend that it be updated more often to improve the experience that the user while using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer because I have noticed that it is a software that is really worth using, it is a platform where you will never be slow when you are remotely connected and on the other hand, it will provide you with the necessary tools to maintain a stable and exact communication with any person. I would also recommend it because it is very easy to use, and I assure you, it will not give problems at any time.

TeamViewer has brought me excellent benefits in my work area, I would even say that it has been the essential complement to communicate to my team in a more continuous environment. Currently my company is enjoying all the services that TeamViewer has, I am benefiting more than all of the remote support, because in a very easy way I can offer help to all my employees and make them have a much cleaner work process thanks to my help. I have also been able to connect remotely to build various projects or investigate different areas where it is necessary to talk and draw ideas from a remote access. The TeamViewer conferences have helped me a little, since I have managed to communicate with my employees or colleagues when I am in very distant areas.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

TeamViewer review by <span>chinni s.</span>
chinni s.

Great Remote Application

What do you like best?

The best thing is it supports windows, Mac any OS. It supports mobile devices also. It is free to download and simple to use. A partner can connect to your system with only userid and password which shows in your system. You can connect this PC to PC and PC to Mobile also. You can connect to your system remotely from anywhere through this application.

What do you dislike?

The recording quality needs to be improved, and also the audio quality at the time of conference call. Everything is fine irrespective of some cons as every application has some cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the must application to have on your desktop. No second thoughts, just go for it. It helps you a lot in case if you are a student or an employee, which makes to study together, solving doubts with the help of other person, just by sitting in-front of your PC,by connecting remotely to your friend's PC. I strongly recommend this application, just go for it!!

Yes, there are many benefits through this teamviewer. File Share, Screen Share, conference calls, Group calls, chating etc are some of the important features in this app. The files can be transferred from the connected PC to your system very easily, which saves a lot of time. Client calls, group conference calls are made easily through this.

TeamViewer review by <span>Jouly P.</span>
Jouly P.

Excellent tool for remote support

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is an excellent software to perform remote support, it is easy to install and use, it is compatible with different versions of operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS and can even be used in Android or IOS mobile devices, it can be done Corrective and preventive reviews of the equipment over long distances saving time and being more effective, in turn I like that you can do file transfers of both parties without any inconvenience and that videoconferencing can be done, it has a good level of security since It provides an ID and random passwords, in turn has an integrated chat that allows effective communication with the user.

What do you dislike?

I do not like to connect remotely and that the internet is slow since teamviewer depends totally on the internet connection for its fluid communication, it is important that when the connections are slow the person who is receiving the remote help is aware of his machine as it will fall then the connection and should be restored, the free version limits several features if you want to take full advantage of this software must pay the license.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamviewer will be of great help as it works excellent both for remote support and personal use since it can be accessed from different devices without problems, and can be used with the operating system of your choice.

Teamviewer is a great help especially for me who work in the technical support area, thanks to this software I do not need to move to the other branches of the company to solve any inconvenience in a user's machine is very practical and with a really simple interface .

TeamViewer review by <span>Ganga N.</span>
Ganga N.

Team Viewer is the best software for remote desktop

What do you like best?

Team Viewer is the superb remote desktop software which is used for sharing screens, video calls, chatting etc. We can access it from any were with the secure password which is generated when ever we log in this is where the accessibility comes into picture were we can work remotely from any where by accessing our desktop or any others laptop with the help of generating the password and accessing it. We can share files in a safe and secure manner also by using the team viewer software which is good for each and every individual.

What do you dislike?

Beginner cannot understand it easily. Even tough there are many options which are very useful without the guidance they cannot be used. Transferring of large files takes more time compared to Skype. Many of the people do not know what is meant by team viewer unless until they get to know by some one. So awareness of the software is also important. Many versions are getting changed with that what are the new updates should also be known by the user with which user feels bored for using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i recommend to my friends and colleagues.

Team viewer is very useful for sharing files, screens, chatting and video calls with which we can communicate with the clients and share the files remotely also with which we can gather clients in purpose of growing or business by that each and every individual can earn some good amount for our survival. Less investment having many benefits with free of cost for the free users also.

TeamViewer review by <span>Deepak S.</span>
Deepak S.

Ease in Remote Desktop Managementhiihii

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a great remote desktop management software.It is used basically for managing any pc which has windows os over the network.The process is very simple.You just have to share the password and id to that person and you can get access to the system.It is secured and also it has live messaging system.Also it has an option of web conference which is also good.It has a good user end support.hiihii

What do you dislike?

I like everything about teamviewer but just if it adds the functionality of video chat while session is live will be a great functionality.hiihii

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using teamviewer to every software developer for providing end user support with ease and find out the bug in the software and solve the error of the client.It is the best remote desktop connection software.

I use teamviewer for providing the support of software to our clients.Whenever our client faces an issue which is not resolved by the management team than it is passed to us who developed it.we access their pc through teamviewer and find out the bug and try to solve their problem.it is great for supporting our clients.hiihii

Learn more about TeamViewer

TeamViewer Videos

Learning about TeamViewer?

* We monitor all TeamViewer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.