TeamViewer

TeamViewer

Easy-to-use remote support and access software that lets you securely connect to and monitor desktop-to-desktop, desktop-to-mobile, mobile-to-mobile, or to unattended devices like servers and IoT devices from anywhere.

Work for TeamViewer?

Learning about TeamViewer?

TeamViewer Reviews

Ask TeamViewer a Question
Showing 780 TeamViewer reviews
TeamViewer review by FELIX L.
FELIX L.

"Solving a problem on my computer was never so easy and with just one click!"

What do you like best?

What I like about this application is the simple way that allows me to connect with others with a single click, super intuitive, it is a tool that is necessary especially when working with systems and experts can not provide face-to-face assistance , teamviewer allows you to speed up the resolution of problems just a remote connection saving time and money, especially because it is an application that offers a free service. I consider that a large number of people make use of this application because of how valuable and useful it is.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this application is that sometimes the connection goes down very fast or becomes very slow during communication with the other person, it requires a very good internet connection to avoid this type of inconvenience that sometimes results a bit tedious as this would lead to extend more the connection, which would take more time to continue with the other processes as the team would be busy while trying to resolve the problem remotely. For me it has been quite useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to those people who want to enjoy the benefits of this application, make sure you have a very good internet connection, so that the process flows and does not interrupt it. At the end of the day, it is worth using, not only because of how easy the connection is, but also because of the time saving that this represents, sometimes we do not have the experts in the company and we must request remote assistance, otherwise we must spend a lot of time to receive face-to-face help. The rest is a great application, I invite you to try it.

I have had several problems at the system level, I currently use an administrative system and for this our advisors and experts are not in the city, I connect with them via remote, and at this point, they have managed to solve various problems which are extremely urgent and should have an immediate response, thanks to this application, I have been able to solve them in record time, apart from its use is super simple, has been quite useful and I have made the most of it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamViewer
TeamViewer review by Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.

"The Best TeamViewer "

What do you like best?

I used TeamViewer personally to connect to my computers remotely. This allows me to have access to the computer and the network of my home while I am at work. I also use it from time to time to access my secondary job computer and the network while I'm away. I also use it to transfer files between computers. It is very useful for all aspects of remote connection, has an easy to use interfaces. a very good connection of the server that makes a good fluid when connected remotely .

What do you dislike?

I like TeamViewer in all the aspects it has.

Especially the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool because it is a very useful application when accessing the remote distance remotely to another computer without being in first person and you can also transfer files from there.

I've used it several times to connect remotely from my home, to access my work computer and solve some programming problems for co-workers and friends.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

TeamViewer review by Koldo I.
Koldo I.

"Connect from anywhere"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a very useful application for anyone. It allows you to connect to a remote computer that is running the same application in a fast and easy way. Once connected it is as if you were in front of the computer, you see the screen and you can interact with the mouse and the keyboard. It also has a way to exchange files as if it were the WINSCP or FILEZILLA.

What do you dislike?

One of the problems of teamviewer is that every time they update the application, it stops being compatible with the previous versions, forward and backward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamviewer allows you to connect to your computers from anywhere and from any system; windows, mac, linux or android, but really fast. It's really efficient and easy to use

I use it to connect to my work team when I'm at home, especially to see graphic applications, because SSH is not very efficient forwarding graphical applications

TeamViewer review by Augustus M.
Augustus M.

"The most easy-to-use remote support for business and personal use"

What do you like best?

To begin with, TeamViewer is an easy-to-use remote support software since it has a simple interface. What I like most about TeamViewer is that it is easy to download, install, and setup even with no training. This software enables me to control other devices, i.e desktop-desktop and desktop-mobile. That way, I am able to monitor other devices from anywhere there is stable internet connection. TeamViewer has a smooth design that makes it simple to get used to it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how TeamViewer misbehaves when there is poor cloud computing in one end. However, we have been able to overcome this obstacle since we have stable internet connection in our corporation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend TeamViewer to all those businesspersons that are looking for a perfect remote support since it has all the features for such capabilities.

With TeamViewer, it is easy to get monitor and control other devices even when we are apart. This encourages perfect teamwork. In addition, we are in a better situation to carry out video conferencing with the help of this software.

TeamViewer review by Mike G.
Mike G.

"The Most Friendly Remote Support, Which Allows me to connect and monitor PC-to-PC."

What do you like best?

First of all, I like how it is simple to download, install, and setup Teamviewer. For that reason, to start using this software, it is not a must to look for comprehensive tutorials or training. It has a smooth design and straightforward interface, that makes it simple to get used to. I like how Teamviewer makes it easy to offer support to my friends and relatives when face-to-face is not possible. It is just a click, and I am able to monitor the PCs of others who may be requiring my assistance.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the connection goes down, hence causing inconveniences, mainly when in one end there is poor internet connection. To get the most out of Teamviewer, you need to make sure that you have robust computing service. In our agency, we do not face such challenges since we have outsourced stable internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, but I would recommend all prospective customers to consider other remote support platforms in order to make informed determination.

Thanks to this software, I have been able to overcome a lot of obstacles. For instance, with Teamviewer, I do not have to travel all the way at workstation when there is an urgent issue that I need to solve. With just a click, I am in a better situation to solve issues while I am not within the organization premises. In the long run, Teamviewer ends up saving me time, effort, and money.

TeamViewer review by Monica  P.
Monica P.

"Connect to your computers from wherever"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer it's a simple program that permits connect to your computers from everywhere. You can connect to the computers that you have registered in your account, and get access to the screen with keyboard and mouse integration, or you can connect just to transfer files like a FTP connection.

Also you can connect to computers of other people to give support, just the associated person needs to open the Teamviewer application and gives you the identification. It's very useful to give support to the clients.

There are other interesting features to do meetings with other people sharing the screen, with audio/video call.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations depending of the usage that you do. For commercial use you need to pay for a premium license.

Sometimes the connection gets hang, but normally it works fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's essential application to give support to clients. Easy to use and powerful.

It's compatible with the majority of operative systems.

We use Teamviewer to give support to some clients throw Internet. Also I use to connect to my work PC from my house, and get some files if I need

TeamViewer review by Mandar P.
Mandar P.

"Perfect tool for Screensharing"

What do you like best?

Team viewer provides the high-Quality screen sharing with very minimal internet use. Also, the Quality and Speed is awesome and it helps to provide great support to the user. Also recently Teamviewer provides Desktop to mobile screen sharing. Great innovation provided these days. Team Viewer has Lost of features such as Remote desktop, Remote support, Support Ticket system and now also in Video Conferencing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only 1 thing that is if mine TeamViewer app is not Updated and others are updated then it forces me to update for the newer one. 2nd thing is whenever other person try to connect my pc it shows black screen after completion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best app and Must have an app in everyone's PC. Now a day you can need this app for screen sharing, File transfer or any other purpose. Now fix anyone mobile with Teamviewer.

Troubleshooting system or any other issue related to software. File transfer also is done from Teamviewer

TeamViewer review by Laia P.
Laia P.

"The best utility to offer support to your clients"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer it's a evolution of VNC services and Terminal Server services. It allows you to connect to any computer that it's running the application. With Teamviewer you have available the remote screen, with keyboard and mouse interaction.

There are very interesting things in Teamviewer that make it great; you can save the computers that you want to connect and connect later, you can send files fast, but the most interesting thing is that works throw the IP port 80, that it's always open everywhere, that means that it works in the companies most protected by firewall.

What do you dislike?

Basically the problem is that the paid version its expensive, but also when you have a paid version, you have to pay for every new release, and its a must, because isn't retro-compatible between versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great program; it's compatible with all system, including Linux and Mac, there are customized version for your clients and the free version its useful.

Allows me to connect to partners computers to solve problems, fast and easy.

TeamViewer review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Tool to access other equipment from anywhere."

What do you like best?

Currently working in the security area, we have mixed schedules as well as work in various branches, this tool has allowed me to locate information on other equipment that I need without having to waste time in moving to the site, which I think is great about all power Perform my work normally, being able to enter other teams only with a password and user.

What do you dislike?

No matter the distance or time can be entered at any time, the equipment should be turned on and with use of this application to enter, it is very fast and comfortable, I can navigate quietly and get the information I seek, also used e to download a program from a distance, it works as if it were present driving the equipment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application has made my job easier since I have been able to obtain diverse information from other teams without having to move, it is very easy to use it feels as if it were on the site, I recommend its use for people who in some way do not have time to move from one place to another with this application can be entered any team with this same application regardless of time or distance.

It is important to update and adapt to different current technologies with this application simplify my productivity because in one place I can obtain information that e generated in other teams without losing time to move, the download of this application is very fast is only necessary to perform a record and ready, it is recommended for companies with different branches in this way you can make use of all the equipment.

TeamViewer review by Paola B.
Paola B.

"Teamviewer excellent remote tool "

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a tool that allows us to manipulate remote. very useful when you have to do some work at a long distance without having to be in front of that computer. The interface is very simple, easy to manipulate.

You can also transfer files through the remote. You can make video conferences and many people use them for technical support that includes me.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike TeamViewer. I hope they continue working hard so that this tool remains as good as it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software to make remote connections instantly.

Note

I recommend it.

This software has benefited me a lot because I have managed to maintain a remote connection with all the employees of my company and in this way share the necessary information for all of them, I have also been able to make several conferences and also to be able to make technical support.

TeamViewer review by Rosa G.
Rosa G.

"Un acceso remoto fiable, veloz y intuitivo muy buen producto"

What do you like best?

Lo que me gusta de TeamViewer es la gran velocidad que tiene a la hora de realizar la conexión de acceso remoto, la calidad del vídeo que tiene es bastante interesante y tiene una buena calidad de color que mejora enormemente la visión del cliente, la velocidad con la que funciona el vídeo compartido, es bastante bueno porque no importa si tienes un ordenador con pocos recursos, de la misma manera el programa funcionará sin problemas y con una calidad excelente.

What do you dislike?

He notado que en la versión gratuita, cuando me conecto a equipos que son administrados y necesito teclear el usuario y contraseña del administrador, aparece el usuario, pero al que está remotamente, no. Esto dificulta la instalación de aplicaciones

Recommendations to others considering the product

Las ventajas de usar Teamviewer son la seguridad, la capacidad de descargar Teamviewer en todas las plataformas, la velocidad y fiabilidad, la facilidad de uso, es gratuito y, lo que es más importante, una de las mejores conexiones de escritorio remoto del mercado, para mi es una aplicación indispensable.

Control remoto a usuarios para soporte en sus aplicaciones, o para enseñar tutoriales a clientes, tambien lo usamos entre compañeros para solucionar problemas a distancia, es una aplicacion fantastica.

TeamViewer review by Javier R.
Javier R.

"Fantastico control remoto para reparar a distancia"

What do you like best?

Es super rápido y estable, conectar con otros equipos solo requiere de introducir la ID y la contraseña y en segundos ya estas manejando el otro computador, hemos resuelto cantidad de problemas a clientes y compañeros con incluso un portatil, y lo seguimos haciendo actualmente, es una herramienta fluida y indispensable para cualquier técnico informático.

What do you dislike?

Seria interesante que implementaran la posibilidad de visualizar aplicaciones potentes como juegos, para poder administrar desde otro pc, aunque tambien depende mucho del PC y su potencia, es prácticamente imposible en muchas aplicaciones gráficas ver el contenido desde el otro ordenador.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una aplicacion muy ligera, y es muy util tenerla siempre instalada para cuando se necesite, recomiendo tenerla siempre en cada PC, ya que es seguro solo nosotros le damos acceso al usuario remoto.

Lo usamos para reparar otros PC de clientes a distancias, para incidencias de configuración de software, o instalaciones que tengan problemas, es muy util y administramos muchas averías sencillas con esto a golpe de raton desde nuestra oficina en poco tiempo.

TeamViewer review by Francisco Manuel O.
Francisco Manuel O.

"De las mejores opciones para conexión remota"

What do you like best?

Facilidad de uso, calidad de conexión y poder tener una cuenta con todos los PCs es lo mejor de Team Viewer. Herramienta obligada en cualquier empresa que trabaje con clientes y con conexiones remota. Te ayuda a resolver incidencias sin tener que moverte de la oficina.

What do you dislike?

Quizás ocupa mucho ancho de banda de la conexión y sobre todo el precio. El precio de Team Viewer es absurdamente caro y desproporcionado para lo que ofrece. Una licencia para alguien normal puede costa entre 800 y 1000€. Existe versión gratuita, aunque un poco pesada de banners y publicidad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buena opción si teneis que conectar remotamente con cliente o de forma personal. No recomiendo comprar la version de pago, ya que el precio es abusivo para lo que ofrece.

Beneficios todos. Nos ayuda a resolver incidencias con los clientes en tiempo real, siendo la atención y la solucion al problema instantanea. Todo con una facilidad tremenda a la hora de realizar las conexiones.

TeamViewer review by Danielle E.
Danielle E.

"Great tool to use if you need to access your desktop at work while working from home"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to connect to my desktop computer at work when I am working from my laptop at home and need to access something that cannot be accessed on the cloud. It is an easy tool to download and setup, and it is extremely easy to use in my opinion too.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much that I do not like about this product. Although I have not had a chance to explore all of the features it has to offer like the meetings and video conferencing stuff, it seems like most of the features are fairly straight forward and user friendly from what I can tell.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth trying out

Some of the software we use in the office cannot be accessed on the cloud. So when I need to access those programs remotely when I'm working at home, I use TeamViewer in order to do so, which makes things a lot more convenient when times like that arise.

TeamViewer review by Antonio P.
Antonio P.

"Increble control remoto para dar soportes informáticos a distancia"

What do you like best?

Es increible la gran ayuda que nos puede proporcionar esta herramienta, ya que en muchas ocasiones que he tenido un problema, he contactado con alguien para que me lo solucione, y sin moverse de su casa, me lo arregló al instante mediante su magnífico control remoto.

What do you dislike?

Cuando accedes al ordenador de otra persona para dar soporte a distancia, puedes observar como va un poco más lento debido a que es control remoto, pero las soluciones que ofrece son magníficas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo al 100% ya que os puede ayudar y solucionar un problema al instante, sin tener que esperar la presencia de un técnico. Además podéis vosotros mismos solucionar un problema a cualquier amigo o compañero de trabajo, mediante el acceso a su pc con su debido permiso.

Lo utilizo para solicitar soporte informático de manera inmediata y a distancia, ya sea en mi lugar de trabajo o casa.

TeamViewer review by Victor F.
Victor F.

"Easy and fast remote access control"

What do you like best?

This application provides quick and easy access by remote desktop to a computer. Very versatile to be used personally and in work environments. Personally I have used the tool to remotely support my parents when they have problems with their personal computers, allowing to execute any action, even restart the PC without losing remote access (after the restart).

In a professional way I have used the tool to access monitoring devices when I am out of the office, as well as executing professional technical actions in remote sites when I do not have trained personnel on site. You are totally free to execute actions just as if you were in front of the remote computer.

What do you dislike?

Lack of operation between different versions of the application between the source equipment of the connection and the remote equipment. The inability to connect can be very annoying. Important to clarify that the aforementioned scenario only appears when the connection results from an outdated device to a more updated one and not the other way around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely recommended to develop personal activities (Totally free).

The license required for operating in a business environment is adequate, it is totally worth it.

Undoubtedly the best tools for remote desktop management.

From the personal point of view, I have been able to solve problems for my parents, who are elderly and have difficulties with technology, managing to correct faults remotely in their computers.

From the professional point of view, I have managed to execute advanced technical actions in remote devices without requiring my presence in the remote site, allowing to provide quick solutions and reduce the transfer costs to remote sites.

TeamViewer review by Tony R.
Tony R.

"El control remoto que te dará soporte informático desde cualquier lugar"

What do you like best?

Me encanta esta herramienta, ya que es muy eficiente, y ayuda a solventar varios problemas que puedas tener en la computadora. Solo basta con dar el permiso a otra persona para que esta acceda a tu ordenador y pueda ayudarte a solucionar tu problema. Es un gran producto.

What do you dislike?

Quizás que cuando entras en el ordenador de otra persona con esta herramienta, notas como el pc no va muy fluido debido a que no es tu pc realmente. Pero por lo demás no puedo encontrarle ningún inconveniente más.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo, ya que es muy útil debido al rápido acceso que da a otra computadora y la rapidez a la hora de solucionar el problema sin tener que solicitar la presencia de un informático.

Gracias a esta herramienta solicito soporte técnico en mi lugar de trabajo, además en ocasiones yo he dado soporte a otros compañeros de la empresa.

TeamViewer review by Edwar J E.
Edwar J E.

" TeamViewer your perfect solution"

What do you like best?

I like TeamViewer since I work in the area of ​​telecommunications and sometimes I need to check files or do work and I have the tools or documents in the work computer and from home only with the ID of the PC I put it in the Teamviewer and I connect remotely , there I can develop all activities quickly and with the same ease as if I were in the office.

What do you dislike?

Really teamviewer is a nice and easy to use application, I do not dislike anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work with clients in the area of ​​IP networks, I recommend that you work with telemetry through teanviewer from wherever you are.

teamViewer has helped me solve problems that occur in the office, and I can solve from the comfort of my home, where most of the problems can be observed by making telemetry verifications which I can do without any type of limitations with this application. It brings many benefits because sometimes it is very difficult to get to the office and really the important thing is to solve the problem, coupled with it I can work and in turn spend time with the family.

TeamViewer review by Lauder Jesus J.
Lauder Jesus J.

"Stay connected from team to team easily and take control"

What do you like best?

It is incredibly easy to use, and you can use voice and video chat simultaneously, the connection is fast and simple, plus the connection security is with 256-bit encryption, it is also easy to connect. It has different quality options and sending special keys. In addition, Teamviewer can not be used for evil, since it includes a window warning that someone is supervising your team.

What do you dislike?

Excellent but extremely expensive. It is SUPER CARO more than 3,300 US dollars and the optional ones for 800 c / u. Obviously it is not available to everyone. It's good? If it is too good. When it was free I fixed the PC to someone from America to Spain and it worked perfect. It seems to me that most people use the free version that obviously does not have all the features active.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is excellent program, you can give support at a distance this is a considerable time and money saving, besides that you can use the video conference option and give support and explain support easily. It is easy to implement and is a very popular solution in the market

well I was some time fixing some problems at a distance as my work is based, in a job remotely, I have also been able to implement servers remotely, also can be installed from windows and linux easily. I like this and it seems to me that it is a great saving since you can solve problems at a distance that were mostly necessary that you were in person to solve this is a saving of money and time.

TeamViewer review by Jose Alejandro  C.
Jose Alejandro C.

"Teamviewer is a good tool for do remote sesions and even conferences."

What do you like best?

This tool is perfect for do any help of remote desktop, extremly fast, and can use it on adroid and desptop windows, also can share files, great and simple.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes i get problems that it say connections problems, like internet problem or so, but i'm ok with perfect internet connection, i have to close and open again the software so it takes the green status of connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good alternative for helping others to do things that they can't do, even for connecting to your own computers with remote desktop because at this time, is hard to keep your laptop with you or be in a place with a desktop to work and there are things you can't do on your cellphone, best is that, it can work with android and iphone, if you have a LTE connection, will work just like if you were inside the desktop, you can share files. I've mainly used it for help my family mom and sister to do things that they doesn't know how to do and that are hard to explain on a phone call, it has saved me many times.

I have used teamviewer for connect to any kind of machine everywhere, and can work without problem, its very fast, sometimes i can't get to my laptop or desktop because i'm at train or walking in a mall, but with my android application of teamviewer can do almost anything, just like in my laptop.

TeamViewer review by Rachel D.
Rachel D.

"The best for remote access!"

What do you like best?

We use this all the time to remote into our customers' servers, and I absolutely love that Teamviewer makes it possible to access the remote computer while someone else is logged in, and it keeps that person logged in (compared to Remote Desktop Connection which logs the first person out as soon as anyone else tries to log in). This makes TeamViewer ideal for letting a customer watch what you're doing if you're helping them with training or troubleshooting.

What do you dislike?

There are occasionally display glitches if the computer you're remoting to is open in someone else's RDP session and they minimize their window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product, I highly recommend.

We do a lot of remote work on our customers' servers, and TeamViewer is perfect because we can tell our customers to download the free version (they like that it's free!), and we ourselves have a paid license so that we can access their commercial-use systems with no time limit (sometimes the free trial version gives only 5-minute increments at a time of access to commercial systems.) TeamViewer lets us do both remote troubleshooting with the customer watching, and unattended remote access where we can get in without somebody onsite starting up the access for us.

TeamViewer review by Jose David M.
Jose David M.

"speed and security when connecting remotely"

What do you like best?

this application the truth is very useful and easy to use several times where I am away from the office I can safely enter my computer and perform any activity from the comfort of my home, the versatility that offers is very good is not the only one in the market but I can tell you that it is the most useful, easy and cheap, all the functions offered are excellent to exploit them to the maximum.

What do you dislike?

sometimes you find that you can not use it because business operating systems block this type of applications now this does not mean that this app is unsafe, which would improve the relations with large companies since this app is very useful and easy to compare with those that bring by default, I would like to add a bandwidth consumption indicator of the remote link that the app uses to know when I am below normal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the app can be improved by lowering the consumption a bit so that not so much bandwidth is needed for efficient remote conbexion and as indicated by a bandwidth consumption reader to verify when we are below the recommended.

with this app I have solved many incidents from my house when they happen late at night and I can not go to the office, I could say that 100% 80% are resolved remotely because of the time zone where I am the clients are almost 6 hours apart but with teaviewer it is very easy to do it.

TeamViewer review by Rick B.
Rick B.

"TeamViewer make the concept of remote access a non-issue!"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer makes it so easy for me to gain access to any of my devices, servers, etc that sit at a geographic location where I am not. I am able to have computers without screens, locked away in cupboards, that are really easy to administer from anywhere, even my phone. It is so easy to set up, I have been able to guide numerous users through the installation over the phone and almost never had a hiccup.

What do you dislike?

Forward compatibility between different versions (when connecting from an older version to a newer version) is not present and it often will not give a reason for a failure to connect, even when there is a logical explanation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no doubt in my mind that TeamViewer is a premier product that far exceeds the requirements of a typical remote access user. It is so easy to use, but also comes packed with a lot of great features that make integration a lot easier.

TeamViewer ensures that I am always connected to my devices and am always able to access them, even when I am not with them. I have been able to leave work at work, and if needed, I can connect, via remote access, from home to solve any emergencies. TeamViewer has made remote access so much simpler; never again will the standard VPN based remote desktop be needed.

TeamViewer review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"TeamViewer helps you communicate more often."

What do you like best?

The most perfect it has had, or has, TeamViewer, is the platform as such, it is fantastic to know that you can search in any section of the platform just by visualizing its characteristics, it can be easily managed in a small environment, the interface is very small but this brings a lot of comfort in the long term, the truth is that I take it very well with TeamViewer for this feature.

What do you dislike?

I just do not like that TeamViewer's video quality is a little bad, since in other devices it is not possible to distinguish a specific letter or something because of poor video quality, however, I think that with a good job, they could solve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is a very easy-to-use platform, so if you are looking for software that helps you manage remote access in an easier way, TeamViewer is the best option without a doubt.

With TeamViewer I have been able to specifically communicate with my colleagues in an easier way, without having to move from my work area, I hope that TeamViewer can continue to help me in my company and thus be able to achieve better results.

TeamViewer review by Monsein L.
Monsein L.

"Experience without interruptions or mistakes."

What do you like best?

The TeamViewer interface is quite compact, I think that's the best it has, an interface where it is very easy to find each of the functions that at a certain point offer the user, also, the video quality offered by this platform is impressive , you can have a fairly light experience without interruptions of any kind.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the use that TeamViewer is currently providing me, since it has managed to fulfill all the expectations and promises that it makes to the users, providing quality to the client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is a reliable platform, I dare say it is a platform that has no errors of any kind and provides all users with a long-term experience without any type of interruption and 100% performance.

With TeamViewer I have managed to communicate much more with my colleagues and my clients, managing to share information much faster without having to move from my job. Also, it has helped me to share files over a long distance, all through the file transaction network of TeamViewer.

TeamViewer review by chinni s.
chinni s.

"Great Remote Application"

What do you like best?

The best thing is it supports windows, Mac any OS. It supports mobile devices also. It is free to download and simple to use. A partner can connect to your system with only userid and password which shows in your system. You can connect this PC to PC and PC to Mobile also. You can connect to your system remotely from anywhere through this application.

What do you dislike?

The recording quality needs to be improved, and also the audio quality at the time of conference call. Everything is fine irrespective of some cons as every application has some cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the must application to have on your desktop. No second thoughts, just go for it. It helps you a lot in case if you are a student or an employee, which makes to study together, solving doubts with the help of other person, just by sitting in-front of your PC,by connecting remotely to your friend's PC. I strongly recommend this application, just go for it!! You will like it for sure.

Yes, there are many benefits through this teamviewer. File Share, Screen Share, conference calls, Group calls, chating etc are some of the important features in this app. The files can be transferred from the connected PC to your system very easily, which saves a lot of time. Client calls, group conference calls are made easily through this.

TeamViewer review by Maria P.
Maria P.

"TeamViewer is a reliable long-term platform."

What do you like best?

In the time I have used TeamViewer, I have managed to work together with my colleagues, managing to maintain a team work on any day of the month. TeamViewer has several features that make it very good:

- Very easy to use.

- Interface that does not confuse and provides security in each remote connection.

- Your use has no limit and you can make a connection at any time.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about TeamViewer is that it has very few updates, and they wait many months to improve any feature and implement additional details and it should not be like that. They should implement updates at every moment that is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is very simple and fast for people who are recently learning about remote connections, it is also very easy to learn how to use it and manages to provide immediate assistance for anyone who needs it.

TeamViewer has helped me to develop new projects in my work as Web Developer, and is also managing to give mutual support among my colleagues and me to perfect each structural area.

It also provides me with a clean platform where I can connect via chat, video and share different files.

TeamViewer review by Ajaykumar M.
Ajaykumar M.

"Team Viewer - Remote Desktop Access and Support"

What do you like best?

I personally feel Team Viewer to be the best remote support, remote access and online collaboration tool. The Single window user interface is easy to use and simple to navigate. The File transfer process is transparent and can easily be tracked for its progress. Sessions can easily be recorded. The iOS screen sharing capabilities make it more flexible.

What do you dislike?

If the file size is huge, it takes a considerable amount to transfer, especially when internet connectivity is not great. The video resolution is not that great when it is expanded to full size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend TeamViewer to others for remote desktop access, remote support and online collaboration.

With Team Viewer, i have solved many business problems and below are the benefits that i have realized -

1) Remote Access

2) Remote Support

3) Intuitive File Transfer and desktop UI

4) Connects to Active Directory

5) Asset Management

6) Remote Access in Mobile Devices

7) Video Chat and voice transmission, and many more...

TeamViewer review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"TeamViewer offers video quality to all users."

What do you like best?

The best that TeamViewer has is considered in its prices, since it offers very good prices, really low, compared to all the good features it offers to all users who pay the plans, since it allows to connect remotely to offer support and multiple things that They do a pretty good functionality and at a very low price, it's pretty good.

What do you dislike?

I think that TeamViewer should improve the interface as such, since for all users, the interface and platform is very small, and you have to search a lot of the different sections that TeamViewer offers, I would like the interface to be a bit bigger and that this provides the facility to be able to visualize and use each of its functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer because I have been noticing that it is very easy to use software, and it also provides a very good video quality that really makes comfort go completely to another level. I hope that many more people take advantage of the good results offered by TeamViewer.

I use TeamViewer in my company for two areas, remote support, and to connect remotely, but most of all it has brought me benefits to offer support, since we are currently integrating many new employees, and with TeamViewer we have managed to teach to cover every task that they perform, and thus be able to have success in each of them. I hope you continue to provide these benefits in my work area.

TeamViewer review by Danes M.
Danes M.

"The most stable remote connections in the market."

What do you like best?

I have been using TeamViewer for the last few months, and I have been able to communicate in a faster and more reliable way with my colleagues and clients.

TeamViewer is very easy to use, and its interface gets along very well with the user, giving necessary functions in the exact time.

What do you dislike?

I have no problem with the features of TeamViewer, however, I would like to improve the speed of this platform on the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is a platform that offers very considerable functions and gives the user the ease of managing and communicating with other people and the best thing is that it is totally priced

TeamViewer is providing me with a completely reliable platform where I have been able to communicate instantly with my colleagues and clients, either from a microphone, through a camera or even through the chat that this great platform offers me.

TeamViewer review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"TeamViewer demonstrates importance to remote speed."

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a program that has very useful functions, and the best thing is that they are very easy to use. What I love most about this platform is the speed with which it is handled, no matter what the area to be used, it does not matter if a conference, a remote access or a remote support is made, in all areas the shared video will be fast and without any interruption. I also like that you have options like "improve speed" "improve quality" because here better features are added to improve the user experience, it means that there is no excuse for slowness when connecting remotely, you will have, the best platform with the right speed and in the right place.

What do you dislike?

The negative things that TeamViewer has are the prices that it puts in different plans, I would mainly recommend that TeamViewer lower its prices a little, this to give greater accessibility to all those who use it and to give them the freedom they deserve to be able to buy a Work plan at a comfortable price for everyone. I also do not like the user interface that TeamViewer has on Android and iPhone devices, it is a very old interface and it is noticeable that it has not been updated for a long time, I would recommend that it be updated more often to improve the experience that the user while using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer because I have noticed that it is a software that is really worth using, it is a platform where you will never be slow when you are remotely connected and on the other hand, it will provide you with the necessary tools to maintain a stable and exact communication with any person. I would also recommend it because it is very easy to use, and I assure you, it will not give problems at any time.

TeamViewer has brought me excellent benefits in my work area, I would even say that it has been the essential complement to communicate to my team in a more continuous environment. Currently my company is enjoying all the services that TeamViewer has, I am benefiting more than all of the remote support, because in a very easy way I can offer help to all my employees and make them have a much cleaner work process thanks to my help. I have also been able to connect remotely to build various projects or investigate different areas where it is necessary to talk and draw ideas from a remote access. The TeamViewer conferences have helped me a little, since I have managed to communicate with my employees or colleagues when I am in very distant areas.

TeamViewer review by Danse M.
Danse M.

"The essential control of remote support."

What do you like best?

I have been using TeamViewer constantly in recent months, and I have been able to communicate with my colleagues in a much more interactive and diverse way.

TeamViewer is very easy to use and perfect for the job, with a simple ID and password connection.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about TeamViewer, however, it is good to note that they should make improvements to their interface much more often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is perfect for people looking for stability in a connection, since its platform is designed to suit the user, essential to satisfy every need. Offering the possibility of communicating through different mobile devices and long distance.

TeamViewer has helped me to make web projects easier, where I have been able to receive constant support from some of the colleagues to help me develop it, and to be able to communicate with them through a microphone, chat or video.

TeamViewer review by Jouly P.
Jouly P.

"Excellent tool for remote support"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is an excellent software to perform remote support, it is easy to install and use, it is compatible with different versions of operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS and can even be used in Android or IOS mobile devices, it can be done Corrective and preventive reviews of the equipment over long distances saving time and being more effective, in turn I like that you can do file transfers of both parties without any inconvenience and that videoconferencing can be done, it has a good level of security since It provides an ID and random passwords, in turn has an integrated chat that allows effective communication with the user.

What do you dislike?

I do not like to connect remotely and that the internet is slow since teamviewer depends totally on the internet connection for its fluid communication, it is important that when the connections are slow the person who is receiving the remote help is aware of his machine as it will fall then the connection and should be restored, the free version limits several features if you want to take full advantage of this software must pay the license.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamviewer will be of great help as it works excellent both for remote support and personal use since it can be accessed from different devices without problems, and can be used with the operating system of your choice.

Teamviewer is a great help especially for me who work in the technical support area, thanks to this software I do not need to move to the other branches of the company to solve any inconvenience in a user's machine is very practical and with a really simple interface .

TeamViewer review by Ganga N.
Ganga N.

"Team Viewer is the best software for remote desktop"

What do you like best?

Team Viewer is the superb remote desktop software which is used for sharing screens, video calls, chatting etc. We can access it from any were with the secure password which is generated when ever we log in this is where the accessibility comes into picture were we can work remotely from any where by accessing our desktop or any others laptop with the help of generating the password and accessing it. We can share files in a safe and secure manner also by using the team viewer software which is good for each and every individual.

What do you dislike?

Beginner cannot understand it easily. Even tough there are many options which are very useful without the guidance they cannot be used. Transferring of large files takes more time compared to Skype. Many of the people do not know what is meant by team viewer unless until they get to know by some one. So awareness of the software is also important. Many versions are getting changed with that what are the new updates should also be known by the user with which user feels bored for using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i recommend to my friends and colleagues.

Team viewer is very useful for sharing files, screens, chatting and video calls with which we can communicate with the clients and share the files remotely also with which we can gather clients in purpose of growing or business by that each and every individual can earn some good amount for our survival. Less investment having many benefits with free of cost for the free users also.

TeamViewer review by Deepak S.
Deepak S.

"Ease in Remote Desktop Managementhiihii"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a great remote desktop management software.It is used basically for managing any pc which has windows os over the network.The process is very simple.You just have to share the password and id to that person and you can get access to the system.It is secured and also it has live messaging system.Also it has an option of web conference which is also good.It has a good user end support.hiihii

What do you dislike?

I like everything about teamviewer but just if it adds the functionality of video chat while session is live will be a great functionality.hiihii

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using teamviewer to every software developer for providing end user support with ease and find out the bug in the software and solve the error of the client.It is the best remote desktop connection software.

I use teamviewer for providing the support of software to our clients.Whenever our client faces an issue which is not resolved by the management team than it is passed to us who developed it.we access their pc through teamviewer and find out the bug and try to solve their problem.it is great for supporting our clients.hiihii

TeamViewer review by Siddi V.
Siddi V.

"Remote Desktop Software"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is the best app, which is used to transfer the files between two systems, which also offers video chat , conference. It is available for windows, mac, linux, android, ios mobile devices, and any operating systems.It is free. It can be used for both commercial and non-commercial purposes.It is secure.It is easy to download and install.You can access your system from anywhere through this teamviewer, by entering the other system's partner id and password, to connect to the system.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to share the large files which takes more time. For commercial use, it requires license. It doesn't work in the proxy servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The TeamViewer is the best application to recommend. You can access your PC not only from the other system, but also from your mobile, which has teamviewer in it. You can support many systems remotely. Images, files, text files, and folders can be shared easily. It is easy to use. No configuration is required. You can connect to many systems remotely with one click. So, this is a must tool to use in our daily corporate life.

You can connect multiple partners in the connection for a meeting or conference. If you are helping any person this teamviewer is helpful, you can also drag and drop files in this app with ease. There is no need to email the files, or download the files, as they can be transferred from other system easily. No matter, wherever your PC is, you can access your PC through this teamviewer, and can access your servers from your place.

TeamViewer review by Rahil M.
Rahil M.

"Teamviewer- The powerful tool of remoting and conferencing."

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is the most used software personally from my side. There are a lot of things which i liked the most about it and also with the latest update there are way more features added . Firstly the new ios application feature is amazing for all those who have ios devices with them. The file sharing is just great and the update has work great for the customers of team viewer. It has also a great feature known as team player . Yes, as the name suggest, the software allows you to use or get multiple users on the same connection.You can accomplish so many tasks with these software such as desktop sharing,web conferencing,file transferring , remote access and many many more.

What do you dislike?

There is a great saying about the coin has two sides similarly, teamviewer has equal numbers of cons To start with :

Though the user or the customer has purchased the lincense but still some or the other way the user would feel that the data being monitored or transfer is not secured. Someone is hitting on their privacy.

Secondly, sometimes not everytime, there is a little issue on the connection point of view as it tends to shutdown once in a while so these issue need to be registered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i would definitely recommend these software to the people who tend to travel a lot for their business point of view or anything. The remote access feature is great. Also the file sharing ability from anywhere to everywhere is just amazing.The ios feature updated in the new update of these software is just great. All in all i would surely recommend to each and every business people around.

As i am in the Software consultancy service , there requires to be lot of conferencing all over the world as we the tend travel around the world. So, the remote access and the data transferring is way to good for my company perspective.

TeamViewer review by mohsin s.
mohsin s.

"Amazing Software "

What do you like best?

I'm a programmer and sometimes I get calls that my clients need help that they are facing some errors in codes. I used to explain them on a Phone call and it was very difficult for them to understand. They used to share their screen using Skype and I had to explain everything to them. Now We use TeamViewer. They provide me their login and password and I get access to their computer. I make changes in code, Edit on their Pc and Remove the bugs. They view everything very carefully and it's easy for both of us. It's really time-saving and easy to do remote control.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing that I don't like about Teamviewer, I had a problem installing and using it for the first time but then I realized I was doing it wrong. Resetting password was very difficult for me while using the software it redirected me to web and me had to send a confirmation email using web portal. I reset my password and tried to log it again It displayed a message please allow device an email is sent - I had to go back to email and allowed the device and then it let me logged in

Recommendations to others considering the product

Team viewer is better than skype you can access your friend's Computer or device and perform actions.

students and teachers can use it for better understanding

Remote Control access is an amazing feature it saves my time

Chat, Video calling and phone calls, scheduling meetings everything is amazing and it helps me grow my business and satisfy my clients that their freelancers are well aware of new technologies

TeamViewer review by Rashad F.
Rashad F.

"Good software for remote control and file sharing"

What do you like best?

I have been using TeamViewer since 2010 and the most enjoyed about TeamViewer was it's free side. You can use it freely as long as for personal purposes. Besides remote control of other computer you can also share files, make internet calls and chat through this app. TeamViewer is supported in most operating systems. It has also a good security. You can use it for Commercial purposes with confidence.

What do you dislike?

The weak side of TeamViewer is resolution problem in slow connections. Sometimes click actions appear late on other computer due to slow internet connection but it can be solved with high internet speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for remote control software then you are in a right place. Don't waste your time with other apps. TeamViewer is ad free and you can try it without paying anything.

I solved problems of my students with TeamViewer remotely in a short of time very easily.And I enjoyed it very much because TeamViewer game me freedom.I can connect to any computer and perform different actions without leaving my home.

TeamViewer review by Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.

"Best remote app"

What do you like best?

So easy to connect with others, just need the number and password, very easy to use, and intuitive, with chat, voice chat, multiplataform, so you can connect from your cellphone to a desktop pc, and its free!, also there are many features, full screen, easy to send files, or download from another pc.

What do you dislike?

Do not work very good with vps, because if you close the main connection with the vps, sometimes you can not use team viewer to access, that happen when the vps, turn off the video connection thats mean team viewer does not have anything to show up, and a message apprears and the app just frozen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just one, if you need a remote software, don't waste your time with anyother, just use TeamViewer.

When any client need remote support, or can't fix something on their pc, or server, this software is just perfect, only install and anyone can connect with you, with the credentials.

TeamViewer review by Montserratt D.
Montserratt D.

"Private computer software and very easy access"

What do you like best?

I love that it can be installed without problems and quite light at the time of downloads has good updates that can be done automatically as the creation of video conferences, online meetings with different people in different parts of the world achieving an accessional communication network, also It is fascinating the point of creating passwords only per user to have a secure connection that provides confidence when using this software.

What do you dislike?

It is a fascinating program really the only thing that I dislike a bit that is only with Internet connection but it is the logical thing to connect two computers at a long distance because I have an inconvenience when sharing video from one screen to the other when I enter to my remote computer but this only happened to me 1 time I do not know if it was connection failure or the rest program is a quite complete and very good program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent, it is very intuitive and simple, highly recommended in the technology and office work industries, it leaves behind its competitors, I think that until now it is the best of its kind, it is worth trying this application.

It is most useful at work to help your family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances when they have problems on your computer, when the speakers did not work, even, and was able to solve it thanks to TeamViewer. It is the essential tool for any technician or IT who wants to help people.

TeamViewer review by Vidhya A.
Vidhya A.

"Remote Desktop Over the Air"

What do you like best?

Team viewer is a remote desktop connection service over the internet.It has many great features wrapped in it and some of which I love the most.The remote connection is over the air and so security is the main concern and so team viewer secures the connection using password.The other feature is the chat support which I like the most and is useful while communicating to the remote pc to solve the problem.The team viewer client is very light and can be installed in minutes.It is the efficient and most useful daily life software.

What do you dislike?

I have no thing to dislike about team viewer because it is best in the field of remote desktop connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using team viewer to users who are currently using other remote desktop connection software or else physically going to solve the problem should shift to team viewer because it reduces time and also is the secured remote desktop connection.Also it increases the efficient use of man power so i definitely recommend team viewer.

I use team viewer to communicate to the clients and solve the problem related to our software deployment on their system.It helps us to remotely solve the problems instead of physically communicating with the client.This also helps to increase the efficiency of solving the problem because you can solve the problem in short time and also can take help of other team members to do the same so it is a great tool for us.It has become an inevitable software for our organization.

TeamViewer review by Srinu K.
Srinu K.

"Good Media for easy communication and sharing the data."

What do you like best?

i like the most in team viewer is easy way to share and receive data and communication. it is very use full in meetings and discussions for onsite meetings. i have a very good experience in many meetings when i share my screen and data to my clients. so easy sharing and accessing. compare to remaining medias i have seen a very good difference features in team viewer. for personnel and official purpose it is very health and happy i mean to say in some serious meetings if any situations communication will interrupt the meetings then time automatically it refelcts on the tram members. in this case of team viewer there are very less chances.

What do you dislike?

i can say i have very few dislikes with the team viewer because in my daily meeting i dint face much difficulty with team viewer. sometimes when i try to share the screen it takes some time to ruder the screen.

sometime when i access there is a gap occurs in showing my window to my clients. there two are the major issues i have seen while i am using the team viewer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would like to suggest my colleagues and team to use team viewer for business meetings. in this prospects, ii would like to strongly recommend my mates to go for team viewer.

i have already explained in detail about my experience when i am at my workstation and office purpose. can say i have very few dislikes with the team viewer because in my daily meeting i dint face much difficulty with team viewer. sometimes when i try to share the screen it takes some time to ruder the screen.

TeamViewer review by Ashok K.
Ashok K.

"Best in class for remote support - TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

The program does not require port forwarding or network configuration to establish a communication session. It's easy to share and access. It is very useful in discussions at meetings and conferences. It works well with even slow internet connection due to its algorithm

What do you dislike?

It's a good product except the price they ask for commercial purposes. It's a bit high in my opinion.

It saves a lot of physical movement with any client. We just use Teamviewer to remotely take control of the PC and then fix the bug or the problem which the other party is facing. Also, for software installation, this product can be used. The unattended access feature is an innovative feature in which we can access our PC from anywhere in the world without having anybody there. It has helped lot of times when I am travelling. Also, remote printing is also a feature that helps a lot.

TeamViewer review by Isaias S.
Isaias S.

" It is a very useful program because it allows you to manage a team without the need to be present"

What do you like best?

- Among the advantages of this is the fact that you can manage a computer without the need to be present in the place.

- Another advantage it offers you is the ability to transfer files without any problem.

- It allows to reduce costs when providing technical support because it prevents the transfer of people from one place to another.

- It allows to reduce costs when providing technical support, because it avoids sending people from one place to another.

- It helps to reduce the response times in the technical support since you do not have to wait for the person to move from one place to another

What do you dislike?

- It would be very useful to be able to connect to more than one computer at the same time.

- Another thing that would be positive is that you could establish a connection with another computer without the use of the internet, using a vpn.

- It would also be useful to add the video call option during the session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally, I highly recommend it, it will help you avoid going from one place to another to solve a problem that you can solve at a distance or provide help without the need for someone to move from your workplace.

- The main benefit that I have obtained from team viewer is that I have been able to solve problems remotely and quickly without the need to go from one place to another.

TeamViewer review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Connect with the Other System to Share Data or Communicate"

What do you like best?

Provides dedicated remote support channels which allows remote support on different devices.

Due to its easy Setup, good connection speeds, good transfer times, it allows to transfer files easily.

Allows to copy and paste file between the systems.

Very smooth and quick connection and no installation required.

The application does not require any port forwarding or network configuration to set up the communication session.

What do you dislike?

The software doesn't offer backward compatibility easily. Both the partners have to be on the same version of the software for the perfect communication.

Without any form of IP blocking, there is a potential for the security vulnerability.

Must work on license renewal pricing, because this is a typical way to drive existing customers away at the time to renew the licenses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seems to be money minded as the software keeps asking to renew but only provided only a less than 10% discount for a new corporate license.

It is easy to connect with the team members at any place, anytime to resolve the queries or to discuss the project.There is the remote screen control along with the ability to reverse the screen views.

Allows to copy and paste file between the systems.

TeamViewer review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Been using it for years"

What do you like best?

When you work with others that have this software it is easy to hand over control or take over someone else’s screen. I also like that when a participant clicks on their screen it shows up on mine. This makes communicating just a little bit easier.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that those that do not have the program on their machines can’t utilize all of the same functions as someone that has the full program: allow control and see the other person’s screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You can give control to others, take control of their screen, talk, text, other participant’s clicks show up on your screen. I have no complaints.

I work remotely and review my work at least once a week with others. This makes meeting over the web so easy. The IT staff also use teamviewer, so when I have an issue with my machine they are easily able to take over and solve the problem.

TeamViewer review by Ronak K.
Ronak K.

"Teamviewer - Remote Control Software"

What do you like best?

The best part of teamviewer is that it gives us an easy to set up interface for connecting to our PCs or remote PCs or clients PCs for solving their issues. This all works seamlessly and also if the connection is dropped, it is automatically connected again when the connection is stable again. Also, teamviewer uses less bandwidth compared to other products which have same application in the market. This stability and consistency of Teamviewer is what makes it unique from other products.

What do you dislike?

The Commercial platform is really very costly for users. Teamviewer for personal use is free so it's a huge relief. Other than that, the product is really good. Nothing to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really helpful. Use it to the fullest!

When other colleagues who are not physically present with us face some technical problem which they are not able to resolve by themselves, we use TeamViewer to solve their issues by controlling their PC directly instead of going there manually and wasting our travel time. Also, remote server administration is done through Teamviewer whenever needed. Transfering files P2P directly is a huge benefit with this.

TeamViewer review by Mike P.
Mike P.

"Remote Access On Demand"

What do you like best?

The best feature that I like about TeamViewer is the ability to access a computer in my office from my home computer or laptop. I can use the remote access ability to process data and use software that is not on my device. Additionally, we use the web conferencing feature to have meeting when we are not all in the office.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the software speed is slow. Even when connected over Ethernet, there is lag with the connection. However, the remote access is still usable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend others to use TeamViewer if there is a need to remote access a computer. It is relatively easy to use and provides a web conferencing service as well.

We are solving the ability to remote access our office computers from home or when we are away on travel. The web conferencing service is also a benefit that allows us to hold quick meetings and share updates when we are not all in the office.

TeamViewer review by Jeremy M.
Jeremy M.

"Great product of blatantly screws you out of time unless you continually pay outrageous fees"

What do you like best?

Groups, workstation pane, general functionality

What do you dislike?

Teamviewer is not subtle in finding ways to take more of your money. For hundreds of remote users to accidentally click on a flashing pop up to update their teamviewer, only to have the tech lose connectivity to that user is an outrageous waste of time and efficiency. When you purchase a version of teamviewer their sales will tell you it is a lifetime license but that means nothing with your remote users constantly updating their own versions by accident.

This forces you to pay another 1,600 fee to upgrade or waste of ton of time to walk a user through uninstalling the new version and then reinstalling the old version. The user made a mistake? Get ready to spend half an hour wasting your time before you get to an emergency. When you have to do so for hundreds of users it gets insane. I would not recommend this product to anyone until this is fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for them to fix this

The efficiency it gives you, you only lose with problems that team viewer intentionally throw at you only to pay more when you supposedly have a "lifetime" license. In reality, Teamviewer costs 1,600 a year for a single tech using the product at one time.

TeamViewer review by Robermar R.
Robermar R.

"teamviewer an innovative tool"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a totally innovative tool, since I started using it I have facilitated multiple tasks with my clients and my colleagues

What do you dislike?

In particular there is not much that I dislike about this tool, I think that having an excellent internet connection both the sender and receiver, it works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More than half of the CEOs demand that their IT departments optimize spending and investment in technology, while ensuring the proper functioning of their networks, which implies constant attention and agile and economic problem solving. However, this is not an easy task for the vast majority of SMEs, who usually have few IT staff and who are facing a great challenge when he goes on vacation.

With the arrival of TeamViewer, one of the world's most popular providers of remote control and online meeting software, it makes it easier for network administrators to anticipate and minimize potential problems during their absence and to enjoy their business as much as possible. free time.

The most common problems are the lack of visualization in the web pages that they manage and many of the owners of this page, this type of problem is found and the equipment allows me to facilitate the task when entering their computers and corroborate what this instruction is and find a quick solution to the problem.

In short, taking into account some basic tips and taking advantage of the existing technological tools for these situations, it is now feasible for network administrators to go on vacation without worry and minimizing potential problems.

Although there are failures that can not be predicted, many can be anticipated. Therefore, before leaving, it must be verified that the backup systems work properly, that the licensed programs are up to date and that the security systems are up to date. It is also useful to prepare a document with the procedures for solving and responding to problems, especially the most common and predictable, for the substitute. Likewise, enabling a section of frequently asked questions that resolves the most common doubts of the users will help to reduce the volume of requests.

The network administrator must establish backup and contingency plans for the servers, databases and passwords and make sure that the substitute has access to all the information. In addition, it is advisable to confirm in advance that the power source of the data center has a fault response system to provide a continuous service without interruptions.

TeamViewer review by pavan b.
pavan b.

"Amazing and Best Remote Desktop Tool"

What do you like best?

Team viewer is the best and secured software for video calling, screen sharing, chatting, file sharing. It can be installed on any operating system. Main thing is security, where time to time new password can be generated when we want to work with the remote desktop, this will be help for the corporate people when they are trying to work from home. User-friendly, easy to use, supportive and a best software or tool to work on with.

What do you dislike?

For the beginners when we see the software we will feel as it is very easy to understand but some guidance is required. When we loose the connection with the remote desktop we cant access with the same password again the new password will be generated. Large files cannot be sent. As many versions are getting updated guidelines should be also given to access the new features and updates that are going on in that software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i will refer to all my friends and colleagues.

I have used team viewer many times to access my remote desktop and work on with the client issues as a freelancer, with which i have earned good amount of money by working on the outside projects. I have shared the files by analyzing the requirements through team viewer for my clients. I like the team viewer software the most as it is very easy to install and work on with. Even beginners also can access it very easily.

TeamViewer review by SAMSON G.
SAMSON G.

"An Amazing Tool For Desktop Sharing."

What do you like best?

Well, is a great, standalone and amazing software for easy desktop sharing with many of the extended functionalities, for say remote control, file transfer etc. Its a well built software with a decent Graphical User Interface (GUI) to assist you in making your move while using this product. Its has the feature to add upto 25 members in the real time and its best for online training, business etc. It ensures highest security between connections and even if any matter arises it has a good and reachable customer support.

What do you dislike?

Well, count me on this people I've using this product for a very very long time now and till date I haven't found any aspect of it to blame for.

Its just perfect for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well being it Remotely accessing desktops, remote chatting or sharing ideas and plans over web meeting, TeamViewer has always played a paramount role, so I'd say use it one people and it'll amaze you as hell and definitely and for sure you'll love it.

Our team being on the different site locations is working on the Network Transaction Security Project nad for the we've been using TeamViewer extensively for sharing valuable ideas and briefings. And for all of it I'd like to give the credit to TeamViewer itself.

TeamViewer review by Kishan A.
Kishan A.

"Remote Desktop Management"

What do you like best?

It is a remote desktop connection tool and is vastly used in computer industry for managing and solving problems of client over network with ease.It has various great features like password protected security,Direct messaging and many other.It works so smoothly that you will feel as if you are using your own computer.And also it is availaible for free.

What do you dislike?

It should add an option of video calling with messaging to ease the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using teamviewer because it is the best remote desktop connection with the facility of direct messaging as well as web conferencing.It is vastly used across our company and has made our work so simple.It also works on lower bandwidths with much ease.So it is the best recommended remote desktop connection tool.

I use teamviewer for providing after deploy services to our customers.I solve their problems from my pc itself without need to visit theirs.It makes it so simple to solve the customer complains and also the communication between us is easy because of direct messaging.It has reduced our load of going to the customer site and solving the problem.

TeamViewer review by Rahul C.
Rahul C.

"Remote Desktop Connection"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a great tool for remote desktop connection.It has many great facilities which is not provided by the default remote desktop connection tool of windows.It is also easy to use teamviewer and also it is so much secured.It is peer to peer over the internet and is password protected.It works swiftly under slow internet connection also.It also has a messaging feature which is very useful to convey message to the host connection.

What do you dislike?

It is very best remote desktop connection tool and nothing is there to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using teamviewer instead of the default remote desktop connection because it is safe and secured and also it has many advanced features like direct messaging and many more.It is a most recommended tool for sorting out the problems of the clients easily from you own workstation with so much ease.

We use teamviewer to solve the deployment problems on the client side with so much ease and by sitting in our office.It is so easy to use that everyone could easily use it with a password protected remote connection.It is also very easy to know the problem of the client because of its messaging facility.It is a great part of our company for providing support to our clients.

TeamViewer review by Soma G.
Soma G.

"Remote Desktop "

What do you like best?

Team Viewer is easy to download and install. It is free to use. It is user friendly. Just an id and password is enough to connect to the partner, no more information is needed. We can access the desktop from anywhere with the Team Viewer. It can be connected from PC to PC, PC to mobile, mobile to PC and also mobile to mobile. It is easy to share the presentations, demonstrations and training videos.

What do you dislike?

There are no major problems with the Team Viewer. It will not support the proxy servers. It also required some security programs for safety.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can access the office computer from home when you want to connect to the particular server. Remote printing is allowed. It supports Windows, Mac and LInux. We can take the snapshots of the remote screen. If we want to help our friend in some coding issue or anything, Team Viewer is the best tool for that, If the other person needs any files, instead of downloading, we can drag and drop the files from the remote system to save the time. Hence, it is a must have desktop tool for every system.

There are many benefits of using the Team Viewer. We can easily connect to the server, even when we are not at our workplace. The file transfer is easy. We can add up-to 25 members, for any training courses, or some conference calls. The audio quality is also good. We can involve multiple members in the connection.

TeamViewer review by Massiel D.
Massiel D.

"A daily communication tool"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a wonderful communication tool, I can connect remotely to another computer, I like it a lot because I can share and control desks, in addition to holding meetings, video-conferences, as well as receiving and sending files.

This program is excellent, I can connect from any operating system, as well as its excellent benefits to work as a team.

On the other hand I like the remote assistance a lot, I do not need any technician to come in person.

What do you dislike?

TeamViewer has always worked excellent for me, but I would like it if the other team's interface could be kept open while the connection is going down. On the other hand, I often need to connect with several computers at the same time and this platform does not allow it.

Likewise, there should be the option of being able to format the other computer remotely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend them to all people, its ease of use is incredible, you can work from your home anywhere in the world, without having to move to an office or another place.

It's not so nice and it's worth having it.

Also if you require any technical advice with your computer, you can do it from this platform.

I like it a lot because I work from home, or from any place where I am, without having to be present in an office or work. I like it a lot because I connect with computers and servers from anywhere in the world.

In some cases I have had to configure, eliminate viruses and errors in the computer where I am remotely connected. I also need to make videoconferences daily, either to conduct an interview or to connect with a family member.

TeamViewer review by Jan L.
Jan L.

"My helper"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer has a number of advantages over competitors. I like the functions of remote control, file transfer, and online chat. I can help the client and discuss with him in parallel. It is very common among users.

What do you dislike?

In the free version, there are often breaks in communications and messages that you need to be registered. Dear developers can display this message separately, you do not need to break the connection with the remote computer. The quality of audio chat is far from optimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Teamviewer. I began to use it for a very long time. Over time, Teamviewer has acquired a huge number of new features. There are many companies that use very simple programs for remote connection, they especially need to try Teamviewer.

I used Teamviewer to connect to remote computers. I do not want every time, when the client has a problem, go to their office, so I set up Teamviewer and can connect to their computer when they need help.

TeamViewer review by Alexander C.
Alexander C.

"Making the leap from free to paid."

What do you like best?

Free Version! any one can use and be up and running in just a manner of minuets. you really understand the power of TV and its marketing when instructing remote users on how to install and use TV via phone support so you can remote in, once connected you can save that client to the cloud. (paid only) want to just use it occasionally to help with a project or a parent fix their PC, no problem the free version is great also.

What do you dislike?

they lock you to a Paid version but remotely update clients. this can be a huge problem. Say you bought version 10. and then version 11 come out. if your remote clients update you cant connect unless they uninstall, go to TV website and look the the old version and then download 10 again. this can take up hours of your day when you are high volume and rely on TV heavily with your remote troubleshooting of software. its really not an enterprise solution. there is not any easy way to prevent remote users from updating or downloading the newest version every time there is an update preventing you from connecting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you don't plan on forking down the money every year for the newest version then make sure you disable automatic updates and keep your own archive of your paid version on a remote server you can instruct your users to download.

we produce very complex software/hardware solutions for simulations. any small problem from a hardware driver failure to a software bug can take down $100K training simulators. we need to use TV to fix XML files, update drivers, roll back software or even just train the users on the system.

TeamViewer review by Javier M.
Javier M.

"Sencilla y efectiva aplicación de control remoto"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de teamviewer es su control remoto de escritorio. Este es un gran programa ya sea que usted elija usarlo en un ambiente profesional, personal, o ambos. Lo he usado a nivel personal cuando necesito ayudar a mis padres con un problema informático o necesito que alguien más me ayude.

What do you dislike?

El único inconveniente es que si su conexión a Internet o la de sus compañeros es deficiente, la pantalla compartida será muy borrosa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es genial ya que se puede arreglar cualquier probnlema informático, sin tener que solicitar la presencia de un técnico, al igual que tu puedes ayudar a otra persona a arreglarle su ordenador desde tu casa mediante este programa, gracias al control remoto.

Cuando he tenido problemas con mi ordenador me han resuelto el mismo gracias a este fantástico programa.

TeamViewer review by Brendan C.
Brendan C.

"Incredible free technology "

What do you like best?

Team viewer can be a lifesaving technology allowing you to acces your workstation from anywhere in the world. I use this to control renders from home that can be time consuming but only require a few clicks to get going.

The quality of the connecting is impressive, even if I'm connecting via 3G or LTE. The controls are intuitive and screen switching (because I use 3) is simple.

The access code feature works, but I personally like the ability to set up trusted devices so that my work computer and home computer are available easily without putting in many codes or commands.

Downoading and setting up teamviewer is easy enough that I can guide clients through it and then show them how to do something on their own computer. Brilliant.

What do you dislike?

I'll occasionally have times where computers aren't available to log in, even though I know I turned the software on.

I wish that teamviewer could run more invisibly in the background. For example, I should be allowed to have the icon in the apple toolbar by default but not in the icon dock. I believe LogMeIn does it this way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add computers as trusted devices to avoid the long code entry.

Logging in remotely to control work/home computer to accomplish tasks and reduce downtime.

TeamViewer review by Ruhan P.
Ruhan P.

"Teamviewer The Tracker"

What do you like best?

The most appropriate thing in this software I found was that, this software can transfer any type of files. The commercial purpose is okay but the free software gives many options to transfer the files from one device to another.

What do you dislike?

Dislikes are not much but just the business packages are very expensive to buy. Ya but it has one drawback that this software must be installed on both the device to transfer the files. And also that this doesn't allow us to use internet. And Low resolution is seen while using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendations are that, this software is very good while using but the screen resolution of the another device is not that good to use it gives low resolution so the topic of Screen Resolution should be taken seriously as it can give good quality. Otherwise this software is best to transfer the files. I would recommend to use this software as I use this software in my company which is paid version and it is very easy to use.

As all are aware that the software Teamviewer is of free of cost from any search engine. The software is good and compatible, any one can easily use this software by following the rules given by the software. This allows us to transfer the files from one device to another. And this software works for almost all the devices like Windows 10.8,7, XP, 2000 and, Vista too. Also the Mac, ipad, android phone, ios. It helps in the bad times actually as if we want some big file or something then we are able to directly connect the another computer and transfer the files. This can allow the member to conduct the company meetings. This also allows for the audio and video chatting feature which is very useful in commercial purpose. I like the feature of adding the members upto 25 which is best thing I have ever seen. Here the router facilities and other widgets are not required to connect which is the good thing about the software. I also like the chat feature in the software which allows us to chat with the person connecting us from another computer or any other device. The Feature of transfering the file to google drive and one drive is also attribute one. But to use this software for commercial purpose the company has to buy the commercial purpose software which unlocks many features which are not available in the Free software. The connecction is done by giving your Id to your partner and password too to access the screens. My experience of using the Teamviewer is Best so I would recommend to use this Software which is free of cost for normal use. And paid for commercial use.

TeamViewer review by Erik S.
Erik S.

"Good solution for remote access"

What do you like best?

Once my LogmeIn Free account expired and the grandfathered time ran out, I was looking for another free solution to give me access to my multiple computers, TeamViewer filled the void. Having a mobile app is also nice if I need to check on something on my computer while I am out and about.

What do you dislike?

If trying to just add another one of your computers to your account for remote access, I would like to see the installation method clarified a bit. If you install the wrong version you just have to uninstall reinstall the correct version but it would be nice if it asked you before installing what you intended to do on with the machine you were installing TeamViewer on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a need to remote into multiple computers on a home network and you are not tech savvy enough to setup your computers to use Windows Remotes desktop to work outside of your network this program fills the need.

I use the free version of TeamViewer for my personal use, and this is what my review is covering. I have used the business tier and it seems at least in my industry this is the most popular product in foreign (Non US) areas, to give remote access to computers.Also when I was using the business level the end user didn't need to be at the machine to give access to it they just needed to send over their meeting ID and passcode.

TeamViewer review by John-James W.
John-James W.

"Quality remote access and control"

What do you like best?

I have been using TeamViewer for a few years now and I have never been in a position where I was unable to get access to a remote machine. We have renewed and updated as we have found it to be reliable.

What do you dislike?

The interface feels a little dated and things are not always in the place that you would anticipate. You do have to look for some menu items in places the you wouldn't think of immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is not quite as intuitive as it could be and the interface feels a little dated. However, overlook this and you get a very solid, reliable solution that works. When in a remote session you shouldn't suffer from the dropped connections or poor quality resolution that I have seen on other solutions.

I have used this to conduct remote installations of systems and software. Being able to do this without travelling to site allows for more flexibility with reduced costs. We have been able to install conferencing infrastructure, client endpoints and provide remote support for customers who have experienced technical issues.

TeamViewer review by Eduardo E. O.
Eduardo E. O.

"TeamViewer the BEST team problem solver."

What do you like best?

An excellent software, team viewer is an essential work tool for any work team or company that has several offices and its staff is not all in one place, the facility that offers us to solve problems in computers or networks far from our working place is his best weapon, this without mentioning its complementary tools that are his group chat and video calls.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that there is not much that I do not like about this software, it is easy to use, free and an excellent tool, maybe the only thing that I could comment is its interface, it could be a little more friendly or allow users to personalize it some way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation for other people who are thinking of joining the TeamViewer team is to dare to use this excellent tool in your companies or jobs, they will not regret it! Already comment that it is free?

Most of the problems that I have solved with TeamViewer have been communication problems when solving problems that are far from my job, allowing me to access PCs away from me and solve the problem without moving is the best.

TeamViewer review by Indravardan S.
Indravardan S.

"Versetile RemoteDesktop Application - TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

The Drag and drop feature is the best feature I like because I feel it make file transfer very easy and convenient. The second feature I like is the whiteboard which comes in handy when there is need to draw and explain to someone. Rest all the features are neat and nifty.

What do you dislike?

According to me the TeamViewer application consumes a lot of internet bandwidth consequently causing lags. There is also screen lags during screen sharing and sometimes during videoconferencing. This can be overlooked though other than this I have no complains its good as it comes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer to those who need Versatility. Its one of the best versatile remotedesktop application.TeamViewer has many features which are use robust , reliable and easy to use.For me the features like drag and drop , whiteboard, videoconferecening and screensharing takes the win. In all TeamViewer has all the dope and nifty features along with the basic features.According to me its best bang for the buck.

I use TeamViewer for file sharing among my peers and my superiors. I use TeamViewer for scheduling my meetings and scheduling work to my subordinates. I often conduct my meetings using TeamViewer's videoconferencing feature since its very versatile also there is a whiteboard feature which comes in handy for explaining the details of the project and discuses its MVC structure. Using screen sharing the I guide my peerage and help them with their project work. During my meeting with the client on TeamViewer I can also add my engineering team to understand the needs of the client first hand. This features and many others are used by me frequently.

TeamViewer review by Chibueze C.
Chibueze C.

"Amazing team collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

It has helped me severally run someone through a new task they are not used to, in cases where skilled personnel for these tasks are indisposed. I love that I'm able to mouse over the remote end interface and point out exactly what I want done and how.

What do you dislike?

I've found that sometimes when users at both ends are trying to point out something on their interfaces simultaneously, there seems to be a drag. This can sometimes lead one of the users into clicking a wrong command; I however believe this to be a bug that will soon be fixed.

Teamviewer has made training and retraining of our team while on the field easy and seamless. It is common experience that after training of teams for a roll-out, some team members may need extra reminders on how to approach the tasks, especially when the field is it.

We've been able to improve effective man-hours as personnel's don't waste time when stuck but can quickly enlist the help of team members in-the-know over teamviewer.

TeamViewer review by Rajendra R.
Rajendra R.

"TeamViewer - the robust RemoteDesktop Application"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer contains many neat and nifty features.By far the best feature of TeamViewer is the drag and drop feature for file transferring. It makes the file transferring very easy. The whiteboard feature is another handy feature which can be used for explaining during screen sharing or videoconferencing. It also allows grouping of computers which is a rare perk indeed. In all its a complete package.

What do you dislike?

TeamViewer consumes a lot of internet bandwidth. Hence there are screen lags in videoconferencing and screen sharing which can be annoying sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer for its unique features like drag and drop for file transfers, Whiteboard etc.These and many other features of TeamViewer have made me use this application. In my opinoin there is no other application like TeamViewer which has such features and is easy to use.Its robust, reliable and secure.In a nutshell its perfect bang for buck.

I use TeamViewer for Videoconferencing with the engineers working under me on the given project and guide them through it. I use the white board feature to explain them diagrammatically the concept given to us by the client for his project. Also I conduct meetings and schedule work for subordinates using TeamViewer. Most of my meetings with my clients and superiors are conducted using TeamViewer. Also I can include few engineers during the meeting so they understand the needs of the client more clearly.

TeamViewer review by Sun K.
Sun K.

"Teamviewer is best of breed Remote Software"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is one of the best of breed remote control software packages. We've tried many variants over the years - PCAnywhere back in the modem days, ShowMyPC, Logmein, Crossloop, VNC, and the VNC Variants used by Naverisk and other Managed Services software. Many of the other packages have scaling issues with 4K screens, or multiple screens. Sometimes the others try to jam 2 screens into one tiny window. They are often slow too, lagging behind on screen refreshes or mouse and keyboard input which is very frustrating.

Teamviewer handles multiscreen well, scaling is based on the window size that you create, it's easy to switch to different monitors on the remote end, and there is no lag in your keyboard or mouse input. It just works well. It is very convenient to have 100+ remote connection profiles setup, allowing you to get into any PC you want easily and quickly.

In addition they have added AntiVirus, Backup, and IT Management capabilities to the product that you can subscribe to separately.

What do you dislike?

We are currently on Teamviewer 12. We've had some incidents where computers have dropped off our list and we had to reinstall the Teamviewer software on those computers. It might be because some of them were on Teamviewer 10. Another thing is that Teamviewer recently went to subscription pricing with version 13 - this is after we spent quite a bit buying version 12. Yes, Teamviewer 12 was pricey. We really don't want to be paying for the software forever on a monthly basis, we'd like to upgrade once in a while and pay for the upgrade and it looks like they've eliminated the option to just buy the software and upgrade when you need to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software works incredibly well. We've had some glitches with computers falling off the list of computers to connect to, but it's much better than most of the other packages we've tried. Subscription pricing lowers the initial cost (We spent $750 for one person), this lowers the pricing down to $40+ per month, but you would also be paying that price forever. This, balanced against a one time purchase and occasional upgrade fees for whenever you decided to upgrade.

Teamviewer does allow free trials, give it a try and see how it works for you!

For personal use, it's free.

As an IT Consultancy we do a lot of remote technical support - Teamviewer makes it easy to do and we can concentrate on our client's problems instead of messing with the tool. This has allowed us to provide support much more effectively and efficiently - saving us time, our clients money, and reducing aggravation on our part.

TeamViewer review by Ajmeri S.
Ajmeri S.

"Faster, smarter ,useful and Free remote access client"

What do you like best?

The TeamViewer is the best, easiest, and one of the fast remote access clients ever I used. I often use TeamViewer to show a demo of application on client pc. the best thing in TeamViewer is TeamViewer provides faster remote access even you don't have the faster internet connection.

the TeamViewer also supports file transfer and chat during a running session. so this is very useful when you need to try to send something or send a message to the client.

another thing I like in TeamViewer is it is cross-platform supported. so its really does not matter which OS platform client is using you can always connect with your partner easily.

TeamViewer is also standing for security also TeamViewer utilizes RSA 2048 public/private key exchange, AES (256 bit) session encryption end to end, random passwords for one-time access, optional two-factor authentication, and access controls via trusted devices as well as black- and whitelists.

you can also use TeamViewer as an international level so if your client or partner is from another region or country you can use easily because TeamViewer is available in more than 30 languages and supports international keyboards, which makes it an ideal solution for international use.

What do you dislike?

I only don't like that it cannot be able to upload/download large files over the internet, It does not have the ability to use full screen with high-resolution screens but overall I am happy with TeamViewer.

Using TeamViewer I can able to communicate with clients to show a demo of applications and at a real-time, i can also get information/request for an application from the client. it also helps us to troubleshoot problems in partners machines.

TeamViewer review by Bhavesh P.
Bhavesh P.

"Teamviewer | Remote Desktop Application"

What do you like best?

Accessing our PC from any part of the world. Need not be at college or work to be able to access PC/Laptop! Just keeping it on and connected to the internet is enough for Teamviewer to work seamlessly! Also transferring files feature is awesome! It has good reliability over other solutions.

What do you dislike?

The popup that for using only for personal use everytime after a session is disconnected.

Did not have to go physically to the person we are trying to help! Instead, just connecting over Teamviewer solves this issue and we can easily save our time using this. When configuring a Desktop application, if the client faces any error, this solution is the best, as we are able to solve lots of expense of travelling to the location of the client and assisting him, or explaining him over phone the steps needed to perform to solve the problem

TeamViewer review by Jaydev D.
Jaydev D.

"Remote Desktop Connection Tool"

What do you like best?

It is a tool for remote desktop connection over the internet between two pc's.Using teamviewer it becomes easy to establish a safe and secured remote desktop connection which is secured using password which is present on client's pc.Also the connection works smoothly even over low internet connection.The messaging between client and us is also great and help us convey message with the client easily.

What do you dislike?

Teamviewer is the best replacement for the default remote desktop of windows.It has no problems is best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using teamviewer because it is best for remote desktop connection as a replacement for the default remote desktop because it has great new features which are great and secured.It is best so far remote desktop peer to peer connection tool over internet.And moreover it is free.

I use teamviewer to solve the problems related to installing product and end user satisfaction.Using teamviewer it helps us to avoid going to client's place and do the end user maintenance directly from our workstation which helps us save too much time.It has became an enormous part of our day to day life.

TeamViewer review by Federico A.
Federico A.

" I work from my home or office with TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer has been a wonderful tool for me, I work from home connected to a server in another part of the world.

It is very easy and easy to use since I connect remotely, as well as make file transfers.

At the time of having to install or remove any program is very easy, I do not have to wait for days for a technician, once I had problems with a virus and remotely deleted it.

This program is definitely wonderful, and remote assistance is economical.

When it comes to making meetings and videoconferences online is one of the best programs.

It can be installed on most operating systems

What do you dislike?

I do not have many negative reviews, but many times the remote connection fails when the internet is slow or stops working.

When losing connection with internet the remote connection is lost, you should have the option of waiting for it to reconnect.

Sometimes I need to connect to two computers or servers at the same time, and TeamViewer will not allow it.

Despite these failures, TeamViewer is still my favorite program to connect to another computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to all people, since I installed it I have been able to work from home, as well as receive technical support.

It is also compatible with most operating systems.

I do not have to leave the house or the office to do another job that I have.

From anywhere I can connect without any problems.

TeamViewer review by Osmarimyr Sabrina L.
Osmarimyr Sabrina L.

" my great experience with TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

this program has an advanced user interface,

counting on an easy, quick and easy way for users to use it,

counting on an extensive operation with operating systems, from the most current to the old.

TeamViewer offers its users free tests for personal use, without the need to indicate personal information, so that this program can be used in our homes of a particular.

What is your industry when using this product

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I dislike about this program and in my opinion is one of the most important, is that you can not connect in a

remote more than 2 computers at a time, and to give support is of utmost importance, on several occasions the access to the pc that is being supported is very limited,

accesses are not allowed for unknown users, it is difficult to get licenses to update the program, compared to Radmin Viewer has fewer functions and can also be slower when it comes to the remote computer

I have been able to configure IBM Notes accounts on computers, access telephones and verify any inconvenience that is presented at the software level, install programs, remove malicious viruses from computers, explain the handling of computers remotely when users do not know how to manage some phone or computer,

Actually the Teamviewer can be a tool

that helps you solve different situations in your work if your clients are in another state or locality

TeamViewer review by Amit s.
Amit s.

"The Best Remote Access app"

What do you like best?

The Best RDP app ever I have used , This meets my all expectations .. Its really amazing to get connect to . client computer and show them the demo of our product very easily..Remote Desktop &

Web Conferencing was major challenge in our business but when Team viewer came in our scenario, The Major challenge was solved so much easily. This have increased our overall throughput as well as increase in sale.In No Time Setup , We were ready to go .. This is really a innovation to classic remote access.. even now I can access client system from mobile as well in case I am out of office.. So I am always ready to Go.

What do you dislike?

Some time Log out issues unexpectedly ..

Reported to Team and fixed in no time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes My most Colleagues used this by my recommendation . Even my college friends use the same..

Client Interaction

Demo

Remote Desktop

Web Conferencing

TeamViewer review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Manage everything that you need in one click."

What do you like best?

That software gives me to cooperate and communicate with colleagues or my clients. This platform has the ability to work well in the distance which really suits me. An unbelievable system which gives a rights to do something on others laptops in just one click. And everything is safe great key to a working success.

What do you dislike?

I would like to say that I don't have any issue with work in this software. As for me, its is the fastest way that I can manage my working routine by distance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software gives the opportunity to use it safely and from any distance. Will helps you to monitor all your working need very fast. Also, you will have the ability to manage all your documents on distance. For sure you will save your money and working time. I recommend it to you.

TeamViewer and we can say that is distant access which easies to use. We like to work with this software and we know that it is great for deleted control, which helps us so much.We can easy to solve any problems or sort out any our documents on others laptops. Also, it is great that person can see what I'm doing on his device. For us, it is a big time saver.

TeamViewer review by Ishan P.
Ishan P.

"Teamviewer"

What do you like best?

I love the speed of this software, in all the areas it is used, conference, remote support/access. In all areas the shared video will be fast and without any interruption. The algorithm used in transferring is unique and it only transfers the amount of screen that has changed instead of transferring the full one to save bandwidth.

What do you dislike?

The recording quality is not upto the mark. Other than that, I have no issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend this to anyone who wants to remote control remote PCs

Teamviewer is a great for me!! Especially for me because, I work in the technical support area. Thanks to this software, I do not need to move to the other parts of the company to solve any software issue in a user's/client's machine. It is very practical and with a really simple interface

TeamViewer review by soma s.
soma s.

"Best Remote Access Tool"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is the best desktop app. It is simple and quick to operate. We can share our desktop through this teamviewer. It even works behind the firewall with high security. It is easy to use, we can access this only with an ID and password, no need to provide all our personal information go connect to the partner, I feel this is the best and very simple way, customized way to connect to the partners.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if it provides a chat window between the partners, so that it becomes easy to communicate each other. The main drawback in this is, by using ID's and passwords, the system may registers all key-presses and clicks, which in-turn has a chance that our PC may gets hacked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The desktop sharing software package available on all Operating Systems. Conferences can be held easily. Internet connectivity, yourID and password are the things you needed to connect to the other PC's teamviewer. We can share the screens with ease, also operates them, finally it is the best remote access software.

There are many benefits, with the teamviewer. It is a best way for desktop sharing, web conferencing, file sharing and also for online meetings. Conferences between two groups is easily made in the teamviewer. It can be connected between PC and PC, PC and mobile.If we were not in office, with teamviewer we can connect to our servers easily though we were not infront of them.

TeamViewer review by Dheeraj D.
Dheeraj D.

"Good For Remote Desktop As well As video conferencing"

What do you like best?

I have used various remote desktop software and also the default remote desktop connection of windows but team viewer serves the best amongst them.Team viewer works on local network as well as over the internet which is great thing about it.And regarding security the connection is end to end encrypted so security issue is solved.The smoothness of operating remote computer is just great even under poor internet connections which is also good about teamviewer.Team viewer also has live messaging.so it has great number of features.

What do you dislike?

It should also add video messaging while remote desktop which will make it more great otherwise it is still a great software for remote desktop connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using teamviewer specially for remote desktop connection because there is no other product which will give you so many features togather and that also free.It is the best solution for remote desktop software you can have.Also you can do video conferencing using teamviewer.

I use teamviewer regularly for remote desktop connection because it just provides all the possible features and more a remote desktop connection can have.I use teamviewer to solve the customer problems over remote desktop which helps us to solve the problem over the internet instead of visiting personally.It also has messaging which makes it easy to solve the issue.

TeamViewer review by Tiara R.
Tiara R.

"Perfect software for screenshare/cast - and it's free"

What do you like best?

It's free! I've never tried the paid version, since the free one does everything I need it to. I connect to virtual desktops to do work on other machines, and it's fast, easy, and free. There's no lag, connections are strong, and it's incredibly easy to log in with the passwords provided to get on another machine.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really! It's an amazing little software. For what I require, I don't need anything additional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's really no better product for free if you need to view another person's computer or troubleshoot virtually. Just make sure both computers have it installed - from there it's just a couple clicks and you can view desktops from anywhere.

Remote desktop, web conferences, digital assistance, screencasting, computer problem-solving - I even use it on a personal level to help my family when they've hit roadblocks on the internet and I can't be there in person to assist.

TeamViewer review by Natalie C.
Natalie C.

"One of the best softwares ever."

What do you like best?

What I like a lot about TeamViewer is the mobile to mobile remote connections, this tool it has been very useful because the smarthphones is something that it's very present on peoples life, so being able to have a remote connection from mobile to mobile it's great cause you can connect with a partner by just an ID and password, from everywhere with just a click, so all the files are there and it's more easy to share the information on the comfort of the cell. Also the VideoConferences are great, they are high quality so makes the meetings more closer and personal, it gives you the feeling of your partner or client being there in the same room, so the experience isn't interrupted and everything is more fluent and dynamic. TeamViewer has been a lot more user-friendly than before, so that's something great since it is a program that has so many tools and new clients can get confused, so it is very helpful that now it's an easier software.

What do you dislike?

It's a program that can get slow sometimes which it's understandable since it has a lot of tools and options, but can be time consuming if you need to access urgently. Besides that, I have nothing else bad to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer because it would help you to have a better communication with your co-workers and clients, especially if they are far away, it is a very helpful long-distance communication tool. It would make all the information in your company flows, improving the working and the communication.

It has benefited my company and me a lot because it has helped to have a better communication between co-workers thanks to the remote access, the sharing information process it's a lot easy now because they can access to all the files easily and quick since all the files are saved there, saving us a lot of time. The VideoConferences has helped us a lot because by being a big company, we need to have organization with all our branch officers, so thanks to the videoconferences we can all agree on deals, on they way of working, all the products and other business, keeping us communicate without needing to be on person. It has helped us a lot on our long-distance communication.

TeamViewer review by Elijah W.
Elijah W.

"Advanced collaboration tool "

What do you like best?

Team Viewer supports remote control that has changed the way we offer IT support to clients

Team Viewer supports voice transmission and file sharing

It is secure and reliable

What do you dislike?

Team Viewer requires a stable internet connecction for both devices to have an excellent performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Team Viewer will change the way you collaborate on projects for agile teams and also the way you give support to clients. Its easy to use and navigate. It also offers file sharing and voice sharing that make working together with team members who are far away feel like they are right in the office.

I use Team Viewer to offers support to clients for different software projects that we undertake as a company. I also use it to share files, chat and transmit voice.

TeamViewer review by Millie C.
Millie C.

"Application that does magic for technical support and conferences"

What do you like best?

The easiest question is, what I do not like?

It has so many wonderful tools that it is so easy to describe them all and not get tired.

- Video conferencing: it has a video quality, good color and good speed, it provides a better vision for the clients

- Easy to use: with the recent updates it has been much easier to use the software and has made the experience more pleasant

- Remote access: works with very good image quality and without any problem, allows the connection with all my colleagues and clients with just having a username and password. As simple as that.

- Interface: it is quite complete, it has the necessary tools in an organized way for both videoconferences and remote access.

What do you dislike?

- It is not pleasant when a videoconference is being carried out, it is not possible to enter via web, you have to go to the complication of downloading the app so that the guests to the meeting can access, - it is sometimes a bit tedious for customers who are usually impatient.

The same thing happens with the version that is used. Both, customers or colleagues with me, we must have the same to be able to connect effectively, but it is in this way the communication can not be given, or at least it is a permanent error that I have presented.

- The transfer of files presents complications, is a bit slow and has a limit with respect to the weight of them. Which is not nice since we have to move to another medium to share that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In short and precise words. Use it! there will be no way to repent. It is incredible and will help you in many things. Know now the best software on the web, which will undoubtedly grow your business with giant steps.

It benefits the teamwork, resolves the problems in the company for the realization of videoconferences where my colleagues and business clients have felt more satisfied thanks to the use of Teamviewer and its incredible video quality. Remote access has brought us great advances in the communication and organization of our company, where all together we add positive points to the effective use of this software.

TeamViewer review by Naomi M.
Naomi M.

"Teamviewer is the best!"

What do you like best?

I use Teamviewer a lot specially to make VideoConference the quality of the video is so good and has a nice color quality too, so makes better the view for the customers. Also, teamviewer improves itself by making the software more easier than he uses to be. I consider that now is more understandable which makes so much better the experience.

Besides the VideoConference, something that I liked the most about teamviewer is Remote Access, which makes my work and my partners work a lot more easier cause we can connect to each other simultaneosly with just an ID and a password, so all the files are there and it's a lot more easier view them. The incorporation of chat and talking via microphone it's the best thing that I've ever seen on a software this kind.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I didn't like about TeamViewer is how prices have increased significantly in the latest versions, since it used to be a software accesible for both large and small companies, but now it is a somewhat exclusive software and I consider that making offers or discounts would attract more customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer to all those people that need a tool for communication, because this software offers so many options to speak with your employees, co-workers and clients, so your business will improve and you will gain more customers since this program can help you to talk and share secure, easy and fast.

It has benefied me and my company a lot because the connection and communication with my co-workers and my co-workers with me are great, now we can share the necessary information and have meetings without the need of us being in the same room, also the chat window it is very helpful for communicate quickly and to solve problems as soon as posible. This software it is great to improve the information sharing via different ways.

TeamViewer review by Guru Pavan Kumar K.
Guru Pavan Kumar K.

"A Perfect tool for Remote control"

What do you like best?

At my workplace, we often use team viewer to resolve some client issues by accessing their system remotely. Team Viewer eliminated the traditional remote desktop access application in my case. Team viewer provided many other features which are really helpful to get our daily tasks done.

What do you dislike?

There is a little lag when the desktop is given for a remote access. Except that everything else is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For remote access and web conferencing, one can trust this application and it gets your work done qualitatively.

whenever our client brings an issue in using our software, we will ask our client to share their desktop using team viewer and we will try to resolve the issue. The main benefit is to not strain ourselves to travel to onsite client location for every small issue. We can get most of the issues solved using Team viewer remote access.

TeamViewer review by Astrid C.
Astrid C.

"Quality and speed of impressive video."

What do you like best?

What I like about TeamViewer is the great speed it has when making the remote access connection, the quality of the video it has is quite interesting and has a nice color quality that greatly improves the customer's view, speed with which the shared video works, it is quite good because it does not matter if you own a computer with low resources, in the same way the program will go smoothly and with excellent quality. I really like the interface that this program has, since it is compact, organizes all its characteristics and factors very well and organizes the remote connection and conferences very well.

What do you dislike?

TeamViewer is a pretty good software that gives the best quality and speed of video to its clients, but nevertheless, it has neglected the area of ​​file transfer, remote access is characterized by communication, remote management and successful transfer of the files, and since they have made a lot of dedication to the remote connection, they have neglected the transfer of files without knowing that this factor is the most important of all because it facilitates in an excellent way the sending of information through a shared network, if TeamViewer It makes a considerable amount of improvements to this factor, this software would be the best in remote access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to companies that find it very difficult to communicate long distance in their companies, because in this way they will not be losing time when they move from their work space and communication will be carried out efficiently through the computer.

This software has benefited me a lot because I have managed to maintain a remote connection with all the employees of my company and in this way share necessary information for all of them, I have also been able to make several conferences with many owners of companies abroad, and thus be able to perform contracts and agreements without having to move from my place of work.

TeamViewer review by Nate H.
Nate H.