Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

(920 reviews)

Easy-to-use remote support and access software that lets you securely connect to and monitor desktop-to-desktop, desktop-to-mobile, mobile-to-mobile, or to unattended devices like servers and IoT devices from anywhere.

Work for TeamViewer?

Learning about TeamViewer?

TeamViewer Reviews

Ask TeamViewer a Question
Showing 925 TeamViewer reviews
TeamViewer review by Burt J.
Burt J.

"Accessing the world from home!"

What do you like best?

With this product I can connect to any windows based computer system and resolve almost all IT related problems remotely, update systems and perform maintenance tasks from any part of the world, once there is an internet connection.

Files can be easily transferred from host to remote machine .

Very secure as new password is regenerated every time the application opens on the host.

You can create an account for machines that you regularly connect to, and once the teamviewer agent is running, you can connect without requiring the need for teamviewer generated user id and password.

What do you dislike?

The free version has limitations, in that very often there are messages where Teamviewer suspects that it is being used for commercial and not private use. As a result I've noticed that there were failures to connect in some of these cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent Product for IT support, with great security, fast connectivity and file sharing ability. A must have for all Technicians and domestic users.

I have been using Teamviewer for quite a number of years to resolve:

* Technical Issues

* Perform Training

* Perform application and system Updates

* Perform Maintenance tasks

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamViewer
TeamViewer review by Anthony Frank P.
Anthony Frank P.

"Teamviewer - Safe and Free"

What do you like best?

Just great. the first time I installed it, it seemed a great utility to be able to tinker on all my computers without having to walk from one to another, very easily configurable allows total control over your computers from a distance. The ease to configure and manage your different devices is amazing, very user-friendly. TeamViewer is a pretty good software that gives the best quality and speed of video to its clients

What do you dislike?

If the internet connections of the PCs that are controlled are slow you will have some problems.

If you buy the license at the corporate level, like almost all the programs each time they update from version, from 3 to 4, from 4 to 5, from 5 to 6, you have to pay for a new license. Too messy in video, audio and chat menus. Chat too small, should add warning sounds to claim the attention of the controlled user

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great program ... recommended. It is quite light and complete. I use it in Windows 10 and it works great. You can also control which quen allows you to access your desktop. Remote control in 3 steps ... is amazing

When our clients for some reason can not install our remote access (Connectwise Control) it is almost certain that we can connect through teamviewer, because everyone uses teamviewer, so this tool solves many problems in our daily work and allows us to connect our customers efficiently.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

TeamViewer review by Janaka B.
Janaka B.

"Remote desktop at its best: viewing, control and collaboration - for free!"

What do you like best?

Gives users a strong sense of security, yet a very easy mechanism to get started

Is apparently very bandwidth-efficient, given the clarity of transmitted images

Remote control: very useful when troubleshooting clients' or colleagues' systems or software installations

Available on all platforms, and offers seamless cross-platform connectivity (connect and control a Windows machine from a Linux host, etc.)

Stable performance, even on low-bandwidth network connections

The default interface color - deep and light blue - is quite elegant :)

What do you dislike?

Requires the same version to be present on either ends; which can be a challenge when connecting with a new remote system

Would be nice if voice collaboration is also added (voice is more convenient than chats, when dealing with low-experience clients)

Sometimes in poor network connectivity the communication remains frozen, without an indication of connectivity loss (causing confusion)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to keep it updated - otherwise you may face unexpected issues when trying to connect to an updated system with an out-of-date local version

Going for a paid plan might be convenient if you intend to use TeamViewer regularly!

If you do not want remote control (just need to screen-share), other options like Zoom may be more convenient (and have widespread adoption)

Analyzing and troubleshooting client issues

Performing remote product demonstrations

Providing assistance colleagues working remotely

TeamViewer is quick to install and get started, even for inexperienced clients, saving us hours of frustration and long phone/email conversations for remote desktop set-up instructions.

TeamViewer review by Miguel Angel H.
Miguel Angel H.

"Teamviewer great remote control software"

What do you like best?

This software is an ally to support customers or users outside the company. The access that allows Teamviewer is very valuable and easy to use with the ID and password. A very secure reliable connection is established with the remote host and thanks to the use of a TCP port there are generally no impediments with the network's firewalls. The configuration of all functionalities and features is very natural and intuitive, that even a non-expert user can carry out without problems.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you can not check all the files on the remote computer. The use in MAC maybe is not the most suitable and is not as perfected as it is with Windows. Unfortunately, the Premium version can be expensive for many small companies. Since the connection is made through a TCP port and the Internet is completely dependent, a failure in the ISP service compromises the connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a remote control software and do not have many resources to find a payment solution, go for Teamviewer. In its free version it is completely stable and works perfectly. It will add a lot of value to your service and allow a better management for your employees, in addition to facilitating daily tasks.

The tasks of remote assistance and support have been easier with this software, since it is very easy to use even for non-expert users in the area. All this is what is asked of Teamviewer and therefore you can not ask for more, as this is done perfectly giving much value to our company.

TeamViewer review by Taj L.
Taj L.

"having the most control remotely"

What do you like best?

In my opinion Team Viewer is the world’s best remote connectivity solution. Through the world team viewer give anyone with an id and password an access to the device to preform maintenance and updates. Solve problems in different fields like my company for example. Team Viewer gives its users the ability to access a device agnostic and completely secure.

What do you dislike?

Team Viewer sometimes doesn’t make any sense; the connection just fails without any problems with the connection. Sometimes it asks for the ID and password and warn me of entering the wrong ID and password while I’m sure I entered the right one, but I can’t say for sure if this a genuine problem or just with their phone version.

We use TeamViewer to connect to our servers remotely to check for updates and maintenance. We also use it to access our devices at work and do some work without being in work.

TeamViewer review by Patrick L.
Patrick L.

"Teamviewer king of all remotes!"

What do you like best?

So far I have been using team viewer for a lot of years. This software always helps me in my long journey as a customer support whenever customers or clients faces software or file compatibility issues all I need to do is remote it with teamviewer as quick as a bullet to solve my client's issue.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about teamviewer is sometimes its a little buggy to adjust the connection ID and password as new updates come and go and new bugs come and go too. So far this software hasn't nothing I dislike much about it just a few minor bugs with it that's all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend teamviewer for anyone who has the same job as me as customer support that helps with digital technical issues!

Improved my customer evaluation performance as with teamviewer it is a very fast and smooth remote tool for solving issues. So far it has give me an good impression to my clients and my company. Thank you Team viewer!

TeamViewer review by Nallybe R.
Nallybe R.

"An economical and comprehensive option for establishing remote access and assistance. "

What do you like best?

Our work dynamic is very complex and extensive. According to the necessities that are presented in our work we must fulfill days with overtime and weekends, this makes us value much the time in our work since we have many obligations. Due to lack of time, we require several software that allow us to synthesize the work obligations and thus be able to dedicate time to other tasks, and this is where Teamviewer is a software that helps us a lot.

The features that we use from Teamviewer and that benefit us a lot is the access and the remote assistance. When our computers suffer damage we lose hours and hours of work while waiting for the technician to arrive to repair our computers, but with this software we no longer have to live this problem in our company, the technician from his workstation makes the repairs necessary to maintain our operability and pace of work. This option of remote access is very secure since I have a password and session ID that allows me to safeguard the confidentiality of the remote assistance. We also use a lot in our company its tool to make online meetings and videoconferences, in addition to sending important files of our results in the different chemical experiments we perform.

What do you dislike?

After using this software a lot, I have realized that sometimes, when remote access is established between computers, this access is limited, that is to say, not all the elements of the computer to which remote assistance is being done can be reviewed. I also think that they should improve the quality of the stability of the videoconferences, since the images are not very sharp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After using this software for more than a year and experimenting with each of its tools, advantages and disadvantages, I dare to recommend this software to all companies regardless of their size and functions. This software is very easy to use, is quite economical and is one of the most complete software on the market when it comes to access and remote assistance.

A software with similar characteristics, ineludiblemente will make you increase your performance in the work, since you must not waste time in the repair of your pc. I have been able to calculate that, since we use this software in our company, the technicians repair our problems in the pc 70% faster. This time saved is invested in reporting results, research and customer service.

TeamViewer review by Abhay F.
Abhay F.

"Best software for remote access"

What do you like best?

I think team view is best software for remote access. team viewer free trial we will solve most issues of our own organization, those of shoppers, and anyone Who needs a punctual service. Team viewer reduce my lots of effort. we can connect any desktop to desktop, desktop to mobile remotely.

What do you dislike?

I don't like its Premium plan system, Cost of Team Viewer Premium plan is very high. But the good part is team viewer is useful software. At the time I actually had a demand for it in my one-individual firm, I am happy to pay monthly to month charge for access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I extremely suggest team viewer to those firms that are still issues related to remote help,this great software system for connecting to other monitor remotely

The use of this software package is important for our subsidiary. while not Teamviewer our productivity would be affected. This software package has become essential and necessary. With TeamViewer, I've got been able to remotely connect with staff in my company, facilitate them with something and answer any queries.

TeamViewer review by Mario K.
Mario K.

"Best remote desktop software."

What do you like best?

I use Teamviewer almost daily to help people from my circle of acquaintances with bigger and smaller computer problems. Perfect, you don't have to have anything read to you anymore and a la "you have to click on it in the upper right corner". Just look for yourself, and the other one can watch exactly what you are doing.

What do you dislike?

Support difficult to reach, the number of failures has recently increased. Since we are contractually obliged to provide our customers with continuous support, this is a disaster for us! I find it very bad that the programming reports the bug as fixed, goes into the evening, but the software still doesn't work. Basically, the functionality of the product is good to very good, but the price model is very weak (you are forced to buy a new version almost every year and the new version of the subscription is useless, because you have to pay all year at once) and there is simply no support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good internet connection is required. You should also have a look at the iPad, Android and iPhone app, I've been able to solve problems during the lunch break from my mobile phone before.

The Software has solved several problems in our company and in particular in our work group. It is now one of our most used software because we need a great deal of access and remote assistance on our computers. With TeamViewer, I have been able to remotely connect my employees, help them all over and answer all questions.

TeamViewer review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Handy tool for many uses."

What do you like best?

Obviously the ability to remote into a computer via the internet is extremely helpful in almost any situation. I can login to the computer at work from my home or from another office and connect to the local network or send myself a local file.

What do you dislike?

When using TeamViewer on a Mac, the computer can get confused by whether I'm trying to open the dock on the computer I'm sitting in front of and the one I'm remote controlling. I wonder if there's a way they can "lock" the screen to be the remote computer unless I switch to a different desktop on the computer I'm operating on. Some of the UI could use a bit of tweaking.

There is a definite lag when controlling the remote device and scrolling with a wheel or touchpad is virtually useless. It also compresses the color spectrum, causing the remote computer to appear like it's running a fresh copy of Windows 95.

When a file is saved locally on a device at work and I need to access it at home, I can easily log onto the work computer using TeamViewer to send it to myself. Works across different OS as well, making it much easier for me to use both a Mac and PC.

Another (more specific) use I've found to be extremely handy is the management of a server. We use PLEX to upload videos and images that are to be shared among many different users. Instead of having a computer set up someplace and having it always on with a screen and keyboard readily available if we need to add or remove files on the server, I can set up a Mac mini in a closet, plus it into our network, launch TeamViewer and set it up for an automatic connection with a portable device and access the files via the program rather than directly. Helps to save space and in convenient to access at any point.

TeamViewer review by Kinjal F.
Kinjal F.

"Very Use full Software "

What do you like best?

TeamViewer makes it so natural for me to access any of my gadgets, servers, and so on that sit at a geographic area where I am most certainly not. I am ready to have PCs without screens, secured away pantries, that are extremely simple to manage from anyplace, even my telephone. It is so natural to set up, I have possessed the capacity to control various clients through the establishment via telephone and never had a hiccup.

What do you dislike?

Forward similarity between various variants (while associating from a more seasoned rendition to a more up to date form) is absent and it regularly won't give a purpose behind an inability to interface, notwithstanding when there is an intelligent clarification.

TeamViewer guarantees that I am constantly associated with my gadgets and am constantly ready to get to them, notwithstanding when I am not with them. I have possessed the capacity to leave work at work, and if necessary, I can associate, through remote access, from home to unravel any crises. TeamViewer has made remote access so a lot more straightforward; never again will the standard VPN based remote work area be required.

TeamViewer review by txabire g.
txabire g.

" Great Applicationº"

What do you like best?

What I like most is that with the same free trial we can solve most problems of our own organization, those of clients, and anyone who requires a punctual service and has internet, being able to contact us and giving us a password and a ID of access, so it is quite useful when working with computers agenos not move the department

What do you dislike?

I am not attracted to the premium system, because if necessary, for what we use teamviewer, it is a very high cost, but it should be noted that it has very strong points

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great software to work from other devices or to share files from one computer to another, with an ease of use almost of user

In our company solves the use of external technical service, put with the internal we saved a very valuable time, and this software benefits us greatly when it comes to saving a time that we almost do not have in our organization

TeamViewer review by Komal s.
Komal s.

"TeamViewer make the idea of remote access a non-issue"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer makes it so natural for me to access any of my gadgets, servers, and so on that sit at a geographic area where I am definitely not. I am ready to have PCs without screens, secured away pantries, that are extremely simple to manage from anyplace, even my telephone. It is so natural to set up, I have possessed the capacity to direct various clients through the establishment via telephone and never had a hiccup.

What do you dislike?

Forward similarity between various adaptations (while interfacing from a more seasoned rendition to a more current form) is absent and it frequently won't give a purpose behind an inability to associate, notwithstanding when there is a coherent clarification.

TeamViewer guarantees that I am constantly associated with my gadgets and am constantly ready to get to them, notwithstanding when I am not with them. I have possessed the capacity to leave work at work, and if necessary, I can interface, by means of remote access, from home to fathom any crises. TeamViewer has made remote access so a lot less difficult; never again will the standard VPN based remote work area be required.

TeamViewer review by Daksh A.
Daksh A.

"Great Platform for oversee and remote your cloud pcs"

What do you like best?

It's anything but difficult to deal with your cloud pcs utilizing this application. I am utilizing this application from last 5-6 years.

I am a home client yet effectively deal with my workstation and remote pc from my area. it's anything but difficult to when you are doing work from home.also it's talk msg and voice are great.

What do you dislike?

As I would like to think, the "cons" aren't numerous and the "aces" far exceed them. As a matter of fact, TeamViewer is a little moderate while doing anything development concentrated. Screen-sharing could utilize some enhancement. What's more, the document administrator isn't the prettiest (could utilize a plan update).

The greatest grievance I've had about TeamViewer has dependably been that it is unreasonably costly for an independent company (think microbusiness or solopreneur). At the time I truly had a requirement for it in my one-individual firm, I would have happily paid a month to month charge for access (those lesser virtual products offered month to month designs!). So I depended on utilizing the more fragile remote help virtual products for business tries and utilized TeamViewer for close companions and family. Disgrace.

TeamViewer offers "contact the executives" however it's anything but a contact administrator in the manner in which we as a rule consider contact the board. At the point when it's a great opportunity to offer help to long-standing customers (or companions or family) it's decent to have their contact subtleties - as they identify with getting to their PC - just a couple of snaps away.

TeamViewer review by Jose Rafael Z.
Jose Rafael Z.

"Our offices remain connected to Teamviewer"

What do you like best?

At the moment I work in a subsidiary of our offices in the interior of the country, therefore our managers and the technical assistance department are in another state of the country. Motivated to this situation we had to look for a software that would allow us to maintain communication through access and remote assistance, and it was in this search where we met Teamviewer, an incredible software that has given us many benefits in our company.

Before using this software when we had problems with our pc or servers, we had to wait for a member of the Technical Department to travel to our offices in the interior of the country to make repairs, wasting a lot of time and in the worst case delaying our work, but Teamviewer has an option to do remote assistance, with which we have saved a lot of time and money on travel and other expenses involved in bringing a member of the Technical Department from the capital to our headquarters located in the interior of the country. This remote assistance is used not only by me but also by all the members of our office.

When we have to communicate with our bosses we use the video call option offered by Teamviewer, which works quite well and complements to a great extent our functions of reporting sales, operational problems, and any other unforeseen event that arises in our daily work dynamics.

It is quite easy to use and has an unmatched security configuration, making this software one of the most complete in the market when it comes to access and remote assistance.

What do you dislike?

Our biggest problem is the Internet. Usually our servers suffer failures that make the connection is limited or in the worst case we do not have an Internet connection, and this completely limits the functions of Teamviewer, as this software depends entirely on the Internet. If the internet fails we cannot use the software, limiting access and remote assistance and the video calls we must make to our headquarters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software allows us to overcome the barrier of distance and connect. All those companies that have both national and international subsidiaries, this software will help them a lot and I recommend them, because I have been able to observe how this software has been our solution to this problem. Teamviewer will add to your company productivity and efficiency in the performance of work activities.

The use of this software is vital for our subsidiary. Without Teamviewer our productivity would be impaired because we depend heavily on our headquarters for our activities in the interior of the country are given the best This software has become essential and necessary, without the loss of communication with our headquarters and therefore we would have a stoppage in our daily operations.

TeamViewer review by joseudy m.
joseudy m.

"Remote access is very easy to run with this software"

What do you like best?

The functions that this software offers are wonderful. Teamviewer offers me very interesting characteristics but the one that more I use and the one that allows me to work is the remote access and the videoconferences. Thanks to these two important characteristics I can develop my consultancies in the administrative branch and of public management. Only I send my clients my ID of Teamviewer and I realize the videoconferences or realize remote assistance. A software of that I take advantage in all his capacity.

What do you dislike?

For reasons of my work activities I have had to use all the features that this software offers me, and I am impressed with how complete it is. Each tool that Teamviewer offers is second to none. I can also say that I have used other programs that offer me the same functions and do not compare with this software. For these reasons, I have nothing negative or harmful for this software, I think it is a fairly complete software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamviewer has the necessary tools to adjust to any worker or company, whether it is an independent worker or a large company, Teamviewer meets all the conditions to make it more operational and performance-enhancing, adding high-quality elements such as videoconferences and access remote.

Teamviewer has made it possible to shorten the geographical distances between my clients and me, making the task of assistance and consultancy in the area of ​​public and administrative management that is my spatiality as a political scientist. Undoubtedly it is a software that has helped me a lot and has allowed me to advance in my professional and professional development

TeamViewer review by Edinson R.
Edinson R.

"Comprehensive support software for remote assistance"

What do you like best?

There are many benefits that I can mention of this incredible software and how it has contributed to improve my work performance:

-The remote assistance is one of the functions that most use this software. The computer technicians of my company regularly access my PC to repair some damages, without the need to go to my office.

-The remote access I use with other computers of my work when it comes to providing support to other colleagues or to find information that are in other PCs

-It has a quite efficient chat that I use a lot with the computer technicians when they make remote access with my computer. I usually use it to explain the problems I have with the pc and so they can go straight to the problem without having to do a full scan to the pc

What do you dislike?

The fundamental problem that I can identify in this software is that I depend a lot on the internet connection to make it work. Our servers sometimes require maintenance, and therefore the internet is a bit defective, limiting a lot the assistance and remote access functions

Recommendations to others considering the product

A quite complete software that was designed with the high demands of the companies in mind. Very easy to use and free, allows many people to use it in their work environment to improve their work experience. I highly recommend it

A software that has benefited us a lot in our office. On the one hand, remote assistance is something we use every day, especially when our computers fail. We also like to use remote access because sometimes we have to leave our offices to perform work functions and if we forget something or we want to look for some document format or additional documentation of any of the patients we serve, we access from our cell phone to the pc and we look for the document

TeamViewer review by jhoanny U.
jhoanny U.

" Leading software in providing remote access"

What do you like best?

This software is one of my fundamental complements in my work because Teamviewer offers me important features to complete my tasks. Remote access for my work functions is an essential tool, as is remote assistance. I use this a lot since sometimes I have to leave my office to do work activities in the street, and when I forget a document or information I use Teamviewer from my phone and I access my computer in the office and get the information I want. This software is also important in my work since our technicians have their offices far from the main office where I work, and many of the problems are solved by remote assistance.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say that I do not like about this software is that it has many limitations when you have a bad internet connection. Usually when I connect from my cell phone I have some problems to use remote access

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every company, if they import their functions, missions and objectives, must use this software and adjust it to the work routine, I can say that when using this software the performance and productivity will increase in that company, besides that you will save a lot of time thanks to the remote assistance

This software has been the great solution for my company. As I mentioned earlier, we are very much benefited as a company of remote assistance, including our bosses and owners of the company. It is that software that changed our way of working and made us more productive and efficient

TeamViewer review by Feldriana T.
Feldriana T.

" A software designed for large companies and big challenges."

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a high quality software that has come to our company to make us better workers. It has quite interesting options that I use every day of my work, I can establish a schedule of activities, make video calls and videoconferences with my co-workers, have excellent levels of security for the use of the software, I can have my own session and thus have a more personalized experience But the tool that stands out from all the ones I mentioned above and the one that has brought the most benefits to my work environment is access and remote assistance, an innovative element that has transformed my relationship with work. An excellent software that every day I use more and more.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to comment on this software. I would dare to say that this software came to our company to contribute with new tools that we did not have before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful software designed for small, medium and large companies, where access and remote support are of utmost importance to achieve higher levels of productivity, save time and incorporate software to the PCs of the members of the company. I recommend them to all those companies that look for these qualities

This software has contributed to solve specific problems such as better control of work activities, more complete communication channels between the different members of our office and, fundamentally, it connects us remotely with other computers without having to be in person.

TeamViewer review by Philippe L.
Philippe L.

"The best remote access application"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is very helpful as I work in an environment with lots of technology yet with people whose skill in technology is not high. It allows me to quickly and easily login remotely and help solve issues that slow down our work flow at the office. It has got many features which is helpful almost for every one as students, employees, etc.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is the pricing of the app. Even for individual users like me have to pay an expensive fee to use it unlimited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great method to control computers from afar however ensure that you have good internet connection otherwise it maybe a very tiresome process of losing your connection while trying to get things done.

With TeamViewer I have been able to remotely connect with employees in my company, help them with anything and answer any questions.

TeamViewer review by Everianny B.
Everianny B.

"I don't waste time waiting for the technicians to repair my pc "

What do you like best?

In our work, it is important not to waste time, since we have to do intensive accounting studies that take a long time to prepare. Sometimes while we do our work our pc suffer damage in some of their software, and before we lost a lot of time taking our equipment to the technical department of our company, but since we used Teamviewer these problems have been reduced quite a lot.

With this software and its remote assistance, the technicians of our company already solve the flaws of our pc from their work stations without needing to move to my work station. It is quite safe to use it not only in my pc but in the pc of my colleagues of work. It works quite fast and is very effective at a communicational level, because it has a quite efficient chat where our technician is saying what to do while repairing the problems of our pc. And the best thing about this software is that it is free.

What do you dislike?

Although this software is quite functional for the remote access and the repair of our software, the problems are presented when it is necessary to repair physical elements of our pc, neither you can format the pc from this software, therefore it has its limitations, nevertheless it is an excellent tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every company regardless of size must configure to have this software in their list of regular software use. I can attest that the productivity of our company increased to levels that we had never had before and that is thanks to remote assistance. A very useful and functional software that we will continue using in our company and we recommend to our colleagues and allied companies

Many problems have solved this software in our company and especially in our work team. It has become one of the most used software in our company because we use a lot of access and remote assistance on our computers.

TeamViewer review by Sergio Rafael E.
Sergio Rafael E.

"Remote access is a great support in my work functions."

What do you like best?

Teamviewer has come into my life to solve many problems. An excellent tool that allows me to establish remote access with other computers and I use it a lot in my work as remote assistance, since the IT department of the institution where I live uses this software to repair problems in my pc or incorporate new software that increase my work productivity. Another interesting factor that I rescue from Teamviewer is that I can schedule future activities and events of my work. Teamviewer has a powerful chat where you can maintain communication with the person with whom you establish remote access.

What do you dislike?

One of the central problems that Teamviewer developers must solve is that without internet this software is totally dysfunctional, it can't even be worked in a local area network. My suggestion is that you get the way to use this software even though there is no internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software designed for big challenges and big and important companies, it potentially increases the productivity of the workers since the remote access allows to solve all the problems from computer to computer without needing that no worker of the computer area has to move from his work station. Highly recommended, quite useful, efficient and functional

The most important problem that Teamviewer has solved in my work environment has been to reduce the time in the repair of my pc, and this is thanks to the remote assistance, since the department of computer science can accede to my equipment and that of my colleagues of work without problems and can solve the flaw. Teamviewer has been one of the best solutions that our company has been able to use.

TeamViewer review by FELIX L.
FELIX L.

"Solving a problem on my computer was never so easy and with just one click!"

What do you like best?

What I like about this application is the simple way that allows me to connect with others with a single click, super intuitive, it is a tool that is necessary especially when working with systems and experts can not provide face-to-face assistance , teamviewer allows you to speed up the resolution of problems just a remote connection saving time and money, especially because it is an application that offers a free service. I consider that a large number of people make use of this application because of how valuable and useful it is.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this application is that sometimes the connection goes down very fast or becomes very slow during communication with the other person, it requires a very good internet connection to avoid this type of inconvenience that sometimes results a bit tedious as this would lead to extend more the connection, which would take more time to continue with the other processes as the team would be busy while trying to resolve the problem remotely. For me it has been quite useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to those people who want to enjoy the benefits of this application, make sure you have a very good internet connection, so that the process flows and does not interrupt it. At the end of the day, it is worth using, not only because of how easy the connection is, but also because of the time saving that this represents, sometimes we do not have the experts in the company and we must request remote assistance, otherwise we must spend a lot of time to receive face-to-face help. The rest is a great application, I invite you to try it.

I have had several problems at the system level, I currently use an administrative system and for this our advisors and experts are not in the city, I connect with them via remote, and at this point, they have managed to solve various problems which are extremely urgent and should have an immediate response, thanks to this application, I have been able to solve them in record time, apart from its use is super simple, has been quite useful and I have made the most of it.

TeamViewer review by LINA MARIA V.
LINA MARIA V.

"The best remote access software on the market"

What do you like best?

This software I use regularly in my work motivated to the following characteristics:

I can set up remote access to our co-workers' computers, supporting them in any limitations they may have.

-The technical service department uses this software a lot with our work team to provide support from remote assistance, without having to go to our offices.

-I can make calls and schedule meetings thanks to the tools offered by Teamviewer.

-It is very easy to use and totally free.

What do you dislike?

In our country, the internet service is unstable, at times you have a good connection and suddenly the frequency of the internet drops or in the worst case the internet connection is dropped. This problem directly affects the functionality of Teamviewer at such a level that it is completely out of service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software to those companies that are still unable to solve the problems associated with remote assistance, which saves a lot of time, effort and most importantly, money.

Those companies that want to adjust to modern standards and demands, where technology takes an important value, I highly recommend this software.

Of course I do. Teamviewer has not only helped to solve problems within our company, but has made it grow to levels we never imagined. Remote access and assistance is very important to us, because it allows us to save time and money in training, support and help our staff, so we proudly use this software, because without it we would not have become the number one company in our country.

TeamViewer review by Geraldine C.
Geraldine C.

"Remove easy to use and very helpful"

What do you like best?

I really like the options that the software has to maintain the remote connection, such as being able to completely control the remote machine and allowing the sound to be received also from the machine and not just the images. The accesses to the PCs are via Internet, but once this connection ends the access also.

What do you dislike?

When I accessed my computer, the graphics are not clear and it is difficult to read / move. I like that I can have a password number instead of a real password setting. It makes things much easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good opinion and I will always recommend it as the best software for remote access between PC'S.

Teamviewer has dramatically reduced the time spent on the phone with customers trying to help them do something on their computers. The ease of being able to monitor or control your screen as the situation deems necessary is very useful especially if the PC has a flaw that should be given prompt solution.

TeamViewer review by ashok s.
ashok s.

"Best Software for remote Desktop application"

What do you like best?

What I like about this application is the straightforward way that enables me to interface with others with a solitary snap, supernatural, it is an apparatus that is fundamental particularly when working with frameworks and specialists can not give eye to eye help , TeamViewer enables you to accelerate the goals of issues only a remote association sparing time and cash, particularly in light of the fact that it is an application that offers a free administration. I think about that as a substantial number of individuals make utilization of this application due to how significant and valuable it is.

What do you dislike?

What I don't care for about this application is that occasionally the association goes down quick or turns out to be moderate amid correspondence with the other individual, it requires a decent web association with maintaining a strategic distance from this sort of burden that occasionally results somewhat monotonous as this would prompt broaden increasingly the association, which would set aside greater opportunity to proceed with alternate procedures as the group would be occupied while attempting to determine the issue remotely. For me, it has been very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure, I will suggest other to use it.

I have had a few issues at the framework level, I right now utilize an authoritative framework and for this our guides and specialists are not in the city, I interface with them through remote, and now, they have figured out how to take care of different issues which are greatly pressing and ought to have a quick reaction, on account of this application, I have possessed the capacity to understand them in record time, aside from its utilization is super basic, has been very valuable and I have capitalized on it.

TeamViewer review by Mo'men Y.
Mo'men Y.

"Best Remote Access Software EVER"

What do you like best?

I love TeamViewer. It is an easy-to-use free software for personal use, and it's great for business use as well. Totally secure and the interface is amazing and easy to understand, even for those who use it for the first time. I use TeamViewer on a daily basis at work as a tech support agent, and it gives me a wide variety of possibilities; such as remoting into several machines at once and navigating through them easily, whether they're running Windows or Mac OS. It also gives me and my superiors access to remote into customers' computers at once for several purposes, and it has a text-chat feature that makes it easier for us to communicate with clients via text at rush hours when we have more than a client on the phone as we fix their technical issues via TeamViewer. From beginning to end, the software is absolutely amazing, starting from the moment you install it in a few clicks, until you use it full-force. I use a licensed business version of TeamViewer 9 at work, but I tried the latest versions for personal use and they were just as awesome!

What do you dislike?

The free version time is very limited and brief, and it keeps logging out. The data-transfer host is amazing and saves time, however, it needs a little improvement. Sometimes, it disconnects without a reason on both business and personal versions, but that most of the time is due to connection instability and similar issues, but overall, the software is one of a kind, and I love it. I tried other remote software, but it's my favorite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best software for remote access. This comes from a guy who tried a few others and didn't find any of which as easy-to-use and simple as TeamViewer. Highly recommended!

I work as a tech support agent for a company that provides tax preparation software products and services. So, most of the time, clients call in with technical issues, whether related to the software or the computer itself, and we have to solve these problems using a remote-access software, for which we use TeamViewer.

TeamViewer review by Roxana P.
Roxana P.

"Teamviewer function"

What do you like best?

I like it because TeamViewer, is a private computer software of easy access, low in cost, that allows to connect remotely with other equipment, also allows to share and control desks, meetings online, with suppliers and clients, make videoconferences and transfer files between computers, its use is quite useful and important, improves communication at a lower cost between businesses, suppliers, customers.

What do you dislike?

It can not be used if there is not an internet connection, there must be a good signal otherwise the connection is interrupted a lot, it does not allow connection to unknown users, there is no verification as to the remote administration of this sosfware, if desired update the program by one more advanced is difficult to get the license, you can not connect more than two computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend TeamViewer since it is a computer program whose function is to connect remotely to other computers, it allows to share and control desks, online meetings, videoconferences and file transfer between computers. There are versions for the operating systems Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, 1 2 Linux, 3 iOS, 4 and Android.5. It is also possible to access a remote computer through a web browser, although the main purpose of the application is control Remote, also includes functions of teamwork and presentation, effectively improving communication between service providers and various customers.

Improve internal and external communication, with different suppliers and clients of the organization, we have had remote assistance with companies that provide us with services in terms of operating systems, without the need to resort to other more expensive systems, and minimize response times to give solutions, we can exchange files in a more convenient way through video conferences, this sosfware allows us to help without waiting hours or days for the technician to move to our offices, you can resolve deconfigurations, viruses and update errors In our equipment and systems platforms, we have performed preventive and corrective maintenance remotely to all the teams of the organization

TeamViewer review by Alexander P.
Alexander P.

"Remote solution with TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

What I like most about the TeamViewer application, which is very easy to use software, can be easily downloaded on the Internet, it does not require specialized knowledge to learn how to use this tool, once you are interested in the application, you will know it. and how it works, in my personal experience, I use teamviewer more than anything else for the support in the company, since we have several offices and, due to the distance, it is expensive to go directly to the site, so I work remotely as If I faced the team, it really is a very effective tool.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Teamviewer is that the licenses are difficult to update, it is not possible to make simultaneous connections to several computers, if there is a loss of the Internet connection, the remote connection is interrupted automatically and, sometimes, leads to reconnect to the remote station.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend 100% the use of Teamviewer, since this tool has a maximum of security in the time of transmission of files from PC to PC without any problem, problems can be solved, viruses and errors of update and most importantly provide help without need to wait hours or days for the technician to move.

With teamviewer I have solved failures in the level of support of corporate applications, desktop configurations, configurations of corporate accounts, software installation and work tools, this application gives me the opportunity to operate the equipment remotely in most cases no communication problems with the destination station.

TeamViewer review by Anderson Enrique R.
Anderson Enrique R.

"Speed ​​and security when connecting remotely"

What do you like best?

This application, the truth, is very useful and easy to use several times when I'm away from the office. I can safely access my computer and perform any activity from the comfort of my home. The versatility offered is very good. It's not the only one. The market, but I can tell you that it is the most useful, easy and cheap.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, you can not use it because business operating systems block this type of application. This does not mean that this application is not safe, which would improve relations with large companies, as it is very useful and easy to compare with those that bring default.

With this application I have solved many incidents from my house when they occur late at night and I can not go to the office, I can say that 100% and 80% are solved remotely due to the time zone where I am, the Customers are almost 6 hours apart but with teamviewer it is very easy to do so.

TeamViewer review by PEDRO G.
PEDRO G.

"Best Remote Desktop tool"

What do you like best?

the best remote system tool today. it requires a license but the free version is very complete and for a domestic use or a small organization it is enough

Its main feature is remote access to other equipment, but also includes functions for meetings and remote meetings.

It is very simple and easy to install. In addition its handling is very intuitive, it almost seems that you are sitting in front of the computer that you connect

What do you dislike?

The negative point of this tool is the high cost of licenses. for small organizations that require remote assistance it can be difficult to pay the cost of them.

In the end, it is a very complete, powerful and necessary tool for technical support departments. the cost of the license is small compared to the benefit it can give

Recommendations to others considering the product

best remote desktop solution till the date

is our organization is the working tool of the technical support department. It is a fundamental tool in the day of work. saves many trips and costs

TeamViewer review by Waweru M.
Waweru M.

"Making remote desktop easy with TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

What I like most about TeamViewer is the way it is simple to download, install, and start using after getting the required tutorials. TeamViewer has a simple interface and slick design, which makes it easy to use and get used to it. TeamViewer has all the features that help me to save time while solving issues in our corporation even when I am not around.

What do you dislike?

I only hate the fact that you cannot use TeamViewer when you are not connected to an internet. Sometimes it is also hard to use TeamViewer, mainly during initial setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend TeamViewer to all those individuals that want to make it easy to connect via remote desktop since this tool has all the features for such capabilities.

TeamViewer I have relished a lot. First, I am able to save time and effort since I connect and access other individuals PCs even when I a not near them.

TeamViewer review by Luis R.
Luis R.

"Excelente aplicación para trabajar de forma remota"

What do you like best?

- Fácil instalación y configuración automática de la aplicación incluso para usuarios que no entiendan mucho, solo es necesario tener conexión a internet.

- Multi idioma.

- Posibilidad de ejecutar la aplicación y trabajar remotamente desde cualquier dispositivo, tanto smartphone , tablet como ordenador fijo o portátil.

- Buena gestión del uso de los datos, configurándose automáticamente o de forma manual la forma en que el programa utiliza el ancho de banda disponible.

- Facilidad en compartir documentos con el dispositivo al que se conectado remotamente.

What do you dislike?

- No existe una tarifa intermedia entre la utilidad no comercial y la comercial o de empresa, siendo ésta excesivamente cara para una empresa pequeña o un autónomo.

- Como aspecto negativo veo la imposibilidad de conectar con el equipo remoto ante un fallo del programa.

- También he experimentado problemas al conectar con el remoto con distintas versiones entre el programa que dirige y la del equipo remoto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Poder realizar planes personalizados para pequeños, medianos o grandes usuarios adecuando el precio a éstos.

También sería interesante algún sistema que obligue o permita que la aplicación se reinicie ante un fallo continuado de conexión o un bloqueo del programa, evitando perder la conexión con el equipo remoto.

- Puedo conectar con mis equipos en distintas ubicaciones pudiendo recuperar archivos, documentos que necesite puntualmente y que no tengo presente.

- Agiliza el trabajo propio y en equipo al poder contar los equipos de forma remota.

TeamViewer review by Nikitha N M.
Nikitha N M.

"A solution for companies that do not rest."

What do you like best?

I like it because in my field of work there are many incidents that occurred when I need to access my office computer due to the urgent need to work after office hours. So with TeamViewer I can access my office computer. It is very easy to use and very reliable software to do it. So far I have never experienced that the computer's viewer has been blocked due to some problems like other software. That's why I find it very reliable for my personal use. Although the transfer of files for large files is not as good, but I do not need that option very often, so for me there are not many disadvantages. In general, very good experience with software reliability, ease of use for the user. I often use to access the remote machine / computer using the computer viewer. At some point from the house to the office or vice versa. The team viewer gave me the option of accessing my office computer, which helped me on many emergency occasions when I needed to access the computer after office hours.

Not only the PC version is good, but the mobile application is also as good as the PC version.

What do you dislike?

It only caused me TeamViewer problem when the internet connection is not good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally I recommend this program, without a doubt it revolutionized not only the operability of my work but also gave us a new perspective on how we can work. Without a doubt, a success.

It makes my job easier: I do not have to wait for other team members to send me documents or reports via email; I can access all my locations easily from any of my devices Relatively simple. Facilitate collaboration in multiple locations: it is cost-effective and simple. It allows me to control, transfer documents remotely or even 'monitor' operations on various devices, as long as everyone has a stable internet connection. It is an easy solution for the owner of a small business that does not have a large budget for collaboration tools, it also has a trial period to test the features. It allows you to communicate through a small chat between devices.

TeamViewer review by CARLOS RODOLFO V.
CARLOS RODOLFO V.

"a rewarding experience with TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

Primarily has been very effective TeamViewer through it allows us an effective and timely connection between computers, and to solve any inconvenience quickly, it is easy to use, we can communicate chatting with the user, we can also share files fast and Instantly

What do you dislike?

One of the notorious weaknesses is that they have errors when making a file transfer and when doing so it does so in a slow way, we are disappointed that we have to have internet connectivity to be able to make the connection and be able to offer a timely service

Recommendations to others considering the product

he is very good and practical in his operations

It would be good to have a connection without having to have internet, to be able to make transfers faster, that they can improve their graphic interface and have more features to be able to do a better job.

TeamViewer review by Esther G.
Esther G.

"Team Viewer makes remote desktop easy"

What do you like best?

One of the things that I like best about Team Viewer is the ease of use. It has a user interface which is much friendly. Even those who has not used it before can comfortable use this software by just following the instructions on the dashboard. It can also be found for free from the internet.

What do you dislike?

One frustrating thing with this software is that you can no longer have the access in case the computer turns off or even when it goes to sleep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many ways in which Team Viewer can be of benefit. Its implementation can be adopted by individuals, businesses and corporations to mention but a few. There are no much hustles in getting this software. you just need to download it for free from the internet, install and start enjoying its benefits. video conferencing, remote support and remote desktop are just the common uses. It is therefore recommendations for users of all levels be it commercial or non commercial.

Team Viewer has been enabling me to handle some tasks with other computers on remote. I have been use it to make discussions on how various application can be used in computers with friends who are miles away. It has been therefore saving me the energy and time of doing emails, calls or even recordings on how various computer and software applications.

TeamViewer review by Bernard K.
Bernard K.

"Remote desktop taken to another level"

What do you like best?

Among what I like the best about Team Viewer is that it is easy to use. It is available for free from the internet. New users will does therefore not struggle much when implementing the product. It also takes a few minutes to download, install and start using. The ease associated with the process does not even require interventions.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike withe this software is that in case the desktop turns off or sleeps, the access is lost. You also need to keep connected to the internet to continue enjoying the access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the software to both commercial and non commercial users. It can play a vital role in cutting down the expenses in an organization which will boost the profits in return. With it in place, you will hardly need to make physical meetings. you will thus have eliminated the conference facility expenses, refreshments and other costs which might be hidden.

I have not yet engaged Team Viewer for commercial purposes. However, I have enjoyed endless benefits from it. I use it to connect with peers especially when they need some demonstration from me or when doing a demonstration to them. It happens by I doing it from my end and the peer follows from the other end.

TeamViewer review by john n.
john n.

"The software for remote access to computers"

What do you like best?

Friendly user interface is among what I like best about Team Viewer. You can easily download it from the internet, install it and start using it without any complications. The installation process requires you to just follow the instructions and you will be good to go.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about the remote access software is that in case the other computer sleeps or turns off, it can no longer be accessed. You also have to ensure that you keep connected to the internet for it to function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the software for individuals, businesses and even corporations. It is suitable for remote desktop, remote support and even video conferencing. You can thus save the cost of meeting in a conference facility with the help of this software. On the same note, staffs can use it to organize and hold departmental meetings without moving out of their offices. You will never regret by subscribing to the use of this software either for non commercial or commercial purposes.

I have been using Team Viewer for non commercial purposes. At the comfort of my home, I have been sharing and demonstrating to peers. It has therefore been saving me the time and resources I could have spent visiting them or making a meet up for the demonstration.

TeamViewer review by Yngrid M.
Yngrid M.

"Connect with a PC from anywhere"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a program for remote access that allows you to connect to any other computer anywhere, you can manage all the functions of the computer to which it is connected, ideal for transferring files easily to your computer. It has a free version for private use and a proprietary version for business use, in my case I have only managed the particular version but it has served me perfectly. It supports several platforms, although I have only used it with windows

What do you dislike?

If you do not have good internet access, the connection can be dropped many times, having to re-connect it, but this is not a defect in the program but in how good is your internet connection

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent program for remote access for beginners and for private use in addition to the particular version is free

I was able to access a specific computer to download information from it, on one occasion with a computer that did not work the USB ports and could not connect a memory unit to undo files, also to connect and navigate from a different IP to where I find myself

TeamViewer review by Koldo I.
Koldo I.

"Connect from anywhere"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a very useful application for anyone. It allows you to connect to a remote computer that is running the same application in a fast and easy way. Once connected it is as if you were in front of the computer, you see the screen and you can interact with the mouse and the keyboard. It also has a way to exchange files as if it were the WINSCP or FILEZILLA.

What do you dislike?

One of the problems of teamviewer is that every time they update the application, it stops being compatible with the previous versions, forward and backward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamviewer allows you to connect to your computers from anywhere and from any system; windows, mac, linux or android, but really fast. It's really efficient and easy to use

I use it to connect to my work team when I'm at home, especially to see graphic applications, because SSH is not very efficient forwarding graphical applications

TeamViewer review by Augustus M.
Augustus M.

"The most easy-to-use remote support for business and personal use"

What do you like best?

To begin with, TeamViewer is an easy-to-use remote support software since it has a simple interface. What I like most about TeamViewer is that it is easy to download, install, and setup even with no training. This software enables me to control other devices, i.e desktop-desktop and desktop-mobile. That way, I am able to monitor other devices from anywhere there is stable internet connection. TeamViewer has a smooth design that makes it simple to get used to it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how TeamViewer misbehaves when there is poor cloud computing in one end. However, we have been able to overcome this obstacle since we have stable internet connection in our corporation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend TeamViewer to all those businesspersons that are looking for a perfect remote support since it has all the features for such capabilities.

With TeamViewer, it is easy to get monitor and control other devices even when we are apart. This encourages perfect teamwork. In addition, we are in a better situation to carry out video conferencing with the help of this software.

TeamViewer review by Mike G.
Mike G.

"The Most Friendly Remote Support, Which Allows me to connect and monitor PC-to-PC."

What do you like best?

First of all, I like how it is simple to download, install, and setup Teamviewer. For that reason, to start using this software, it is not a must to look for comprehensive tutorials or training. It has a smooth design and straightforward interface, that makes it simple to get used to. I like how Teamviewer makes it easy to offer support to my friends and relatives when face-to-face is not possible. It is just a click, and I am able to monitor the PCs of others who may be requiring my assistance.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the connection goes down, hence causing inconveniences, mainly when in one end there is poor internet connection. To get the most out of Teamviewer, you need to make sure that you have robust computing service. In our agency, we do not face such challenges since we have outsourced stable internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, but I would recommend all prospective customers to consider other remote support platforms in order to make informed determination.

Thanks to this software, I have been able to overcome a lot of obstacles. For instance, with Teamviewer, I do not have to travel all the way at workstation when there is an urgent issue that I need to solve. With just a click, I am in a better situation to solve issues while I am not within the organization premises. In the long run, Teamviewer ends up saving me time, effort, and money.

TeamViewer review by Monica  P.
Monica P.

"Connect to your computers from wherever"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer it's a simple program that permits connect to your computers from everywhere. You can connect to the computers that you have registered in your account, and get access to the screen with keyboard and mouse integration, or you can connect just to transfer files like a FTP connection.

Also you can connect to computers of other people to give support, just the associated person needs to open the Teamviewer application and gives you the identification. It's very useful to give support to the clients.

There are other interesting features to do meetings with other people sharing the screen, with audio/video call.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations depending of the usage that you do. For commercial use you need to pay for a premium license.

Sometimes the connection gets hang, but normally it works fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's essential application to give support to clients. Easy to use and powerful.

It's compatible with the majority of operative systems.

We use Teamviewer to give support to some clients throw Internet. Also I use to connect to my work PC from my house, and get some files if I need

TeamViewer review by Mandar P.
Mandar P.

"Perfect tool for Screensharing"

What do you like best?

Team viewer provides the high-Quality screen sharing with very minimal internet use. Also, the Quality and Speed is awesome and it helps to provide great support to the user. Also recently Teamviewer provides Desktop to mobile screen sharing. Great innovation provided these days. Team Viewer has Lost of features such as Remote desktop, Remote support, Support Ticket system and now also in Video Conferencing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only 1 thing that is if mine TeamViewer app is not Updated and others are updated then it forces me to update for the newer one. 2nd thing is whenever other person try to connect my pc it shows black screen after completion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best app and Must have an app in everyone's PC. Now a day you can need this app for screen sharing, File transfer or any other purpose. Now fix anyone mobile with Teamviewer.

Troubleshooting system or any other issue related to software. File transfer also is done from Teamviewer

TeamViewer review by Laia P.
Laia P.

"The best utility to offer support to your clients"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer it's a evolution of VNC services and Terminal Server services. It allows you to connect to any computer that it's running the application. With Teamviewer you have available the remote screen, with keyboard and mouse interaction.

There are very interesting things in Teamviewer that make it great; you can save the computers that you want to connect and connect later, you can send files fast, but the most interesting thing is that works throw the IP port 80, that it's always open everywhere, that means that it works in the companies most protected by firewall.

What do you dislike?

Basically the problem is that the paid version its expensive, but also when you have a paid version, you have to pay for every new release, and its a must, because isn't retro-compatible between versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great program; it's compatible with all system, including Linux and Mac, there are customized version for your clients and the free version its useful.

Allows me to connect to partners computers to solve problems, fast and easy.

TeamViewer review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Tool to access other equipment from anywhere."

What do you like best?

Currently working in the security area, we have mixed schedules as well as work in various branches, this tool has allowed me to locate information on other equipment that I need without having to waste time in moving to the site, which I think is great about all power Perform my work normally, being able to enter other teams only with a password and user.

What do you dislike?

No matter the distance or time can be entered at any time, the equipment should be turned on and with use of this application to enter, it is very fast and comfortable, I can navigate quietly and get the information I seek, also used e to download a program from a distance, it works as if it were present driving the equipment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application has made my job easier since I have been able to obtain diverse information from other teams without having to move, it is very easy to use it feels as if it were on the site, I recommend its use for people who in some way do not have time to move from one place to another with this application can be entered any team with this same application regardless of time or distance.

It is important to update and adapt to different current technologies with this application simplify my productivity because in one place I can obtain information that e generated in other teams without losing time to move, the download of this application is very fast is only necessary to perform a record and ready, it is recommended for companies with different branches in this way you can make use of all the equipment.

TeamViewer review by Paola B.
Paola B.

"Teamviewer excellent remote tool "

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a tool that allows us to manipulate remote. very useful when you have to do some work at a long distance without having to be in front of that computer. The interface is very simple, easy to manipulate.

You can also transfer files through the remote. You can make video conferences and many people use them for technical support that includes me.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike TeamViewer. I hope they continue working hard so that this tool remains as good as it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software to make remote connections instantly.

Note

I recommend it.

This software has benefited me a lot because I have managed to maintain a remote connection with all the employees of my company and in this way share the necessary information for all of them, I have also been able to make several conferences and also to be able to make technical support.

TeamViewer review by Stephen M.
Stephen M.

"Makes being away from the computer easy"

What do you like best?

I like that as long as I have another device (phone, tablet, laptop, etc.) I can access anything on my computer, and even perform tasks on my computer as if I was sitting right in front of it. The connection is flawless every time. The mobile app is excellent and makes it easy to navigate a large screen from a small screen.

What do you dislike?

I would like a way to be able to remotely turn on my computer. The only way I can establish a remote connection at the moment is if my computer is already on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Won't disappoint.

TeamViewer allows to to access files and perform tasks while I am out on a job or visiting a client so that it's really not a big deal if I don't remember or don't want to bring my computer.

TeamViewer review by Keval R.
Keval R.

"Awesome tool for Remote Desktop"

What do you like best?

What I like most about TeamViewer is how it is easy to download, introduce, and begin utilizing subsequent to getting the required instructional exercises. TeamViewer has a straightforward interface and smooth structure, which makes it simple to utilize and become accustomed to it. TeamViewer has every one of the highlights that assistance me to spare time while settling issues in our company notwithstanding when I am nowhere to be found.

What do you dislike?

I just loathe the way that you can't utilize TeamViewer when you are not associated with a web. Now and then it is additionally difficult to utilize TeamViewer, mostly amid introductory setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes, I will suggest to use it.

TeamViewer I have savored a ton. In the first place, I am ready to spare time and exertion since I interface and access different people PCs notwithstanding when I a not close them.

TeamViewer review by Rosa G.
Rosa G.

"Un acceso remoto fiable, veloz y intuitivo muy buen producto"

What do you like best?

Lo que me gusta de TeamViewer es la gran velocidad que tiene a la hora de realizar la conexión de acceso remoto, la calidad del vídeo que tiene es bastante interesante y tiene una buena calidad de color que mejora enormemente la visión del cliente, la velocidad con la que funciona el vídeo compartido, es bastante bueno porque no importa si tienes un ordenador con pocos recursos, de la misma manera el programa funcionará sin problemas y con una calidad excelente.

What do you dislike?

He notado que en la versión gratuita, cuando me conecto a equipos que son administrados y necesito teclear el usuario y contraseña del administrador, aparece el usuario, pero al que está remotamente, no. Esto dificulta la instalación de aplicaciones

Recommendations to others considering the product

Las ventajas de usar Teamviewer son la seguridad, la capacidad de descargar Teamviewer en todas las plataformas, la velocidad y fiabilidad, la facilidad de uso, es gratuito y, lo que es más importante, una de las mejores conexiones de escritorio remoto del mercado, para mi es una aplicación indispensable.

Control remoto a usuarios para soporte en sus aplicaciones, o para enseñar tutoriales a clientes, tambien lo usamos entre compañeros para solucionar problemas a distancia, es una aplicacion fantastica.

Learn more about TeamViewer

TeamViewer Videos

Learning about TeamViewer?

* We monitor all TeamViewer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(920 reviews)