TeamViewer

TeamViewer

(1,011)

Easy-to-use remote support and access software that lets you securely connect to and monitor desktop-to-desktop, desktop-to-mobile, mobile-to-mobile, or to unattended devices like servers and IoT devices from anywhere.

Work for TeamViewer?

Learning about TeamViewer?

TeamViewer Reviews

Ask TeamViewer a Question
Showing 1,011 TeamViewer reviews
TeamViewer review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"The best remote support tool"

What do you like best?

The facility to make remote connections with any other equipment regardless of the distance, operating system or location of the machine. Teamviewer as application itself is very simple and so you can deduce only by seeing its minimalist interface that only shows useful information for the user and leaves the configuration options in the background only for advanced users.

It is incredible to be able to connect remotely from different operating systems without any kind of incompatibility, for example I use Teamviewer in Ubuntu to connect to remote machines that have Windows 10 operating systems and it has always worked perfectly for me.

What do you dislike?

The limitations of the free version since for users who use the application for the first time can not use all the features of the application in a complete way since they are very limited. Although it is understood that the application is very useful and it is worth paying it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use the latest version of Teamviewer (you can find it on its official website) as long as if you stop updating the client of the application there may be difficulties in the connection, especially when you use very different or outdated versions.

It is very useful to be able to connect remotely with other people, especially clients and provide them with remote support without having to physically move. It also helps me to save a lot of time since I can show live how to solve a problem when I had to do it first through a chat.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamViewer
TeamViewer review by Ana B.
Ana B.

"A software of which I can mention wonders."

What do you like best?

In my role as security supervisor of my company, I always try to use the most advanced technological tools to comply with our greatest premise which is the safeguarding of the equipment owned by the company and protect its workers within our company. This premise has led me to test multiple softwares that offer me remote access for the management of security cameras and monitoring of activities in other offices of our company that require our services, to do this I have Teamviewer, a multifunctional software that offers the service of remote assistance to other computers, prioritizing security in remote access and ease of use of each of its features. Teamviewer is a vital software for the performance of our security monitoring activities in our company.

What do you dislike?

Since we used it in our company more than two years ago we have witnessed all the positive things that this software gives us on a daily basis, at such a level of becoming a software of daily use by each of our workers. The value we attribute to remote access is undeniable and we depend a lot on the service offered by Teamviewer, I have no negative reasons to mention about this incredible software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every time I am invited to a conference on the use of technology to improve workplace safety, I highly recommend this software because although there are many softwares that offer cutting-edge technological tools that facilitate the work of workplace safety, Teamviewer allows you to operate different types of software on different computers thanks to remote access, saving time in moving to the computers where you are working. Working remotely is one of the characteristics that is marking this generation in our company and we have known how to use this benefit well in our favor.

Thanks to the technology that Teamviewer offers me, I can confirm that my abilities and skills as a worker have potentially increased. I have been able to take advantage of this software to make myself a better supervisor and make my workers better, who are grateful for this software est´en each of our work safety stations.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

TeamViewer review by Douglas P.
Douglas P.

"Remote access and assistance in a single software."

What do you like best?

Explaining all the benefits that Teamviewer has added to my work performance is an almost impossible task, and I comment because Teamviewer has helped me solve serious problems that have arisen in my workspace, and has solved them thanks to its innovative option of remote access, which allows me to work through the remote control of other computers. In the company where I work as a sociologist, the use of Teamviewer is very important because we can establish remote control of several pc and thus be able to develop research with the communities we address to study and analyze them. And not only do we use it to perform sociological work with the communities, but we also benefit from the use of this software and the repair of our computers when they are damaged, since we do not have to wait for technicians to come to our offices to repair our computers, since they using Teamviewer can enter our computers and solve any damage that the computer presents. Without a doubt this software is revolutionary.

What do you dislike?

The big problem with this software is that without Internet it does not work. In many of the occasions when the PC requires maintenance or major repairs, Internet does not work very well, so the computer technician can not repair your computer with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A company that calls itself big, should consider having this software for the use of its workers, supervisors and computer technicians, since remote access is a very useful technology that allows to solve important problems at work as the distance between technicians and the computer. I recommend that you acquire this software and enjoy the technology offered by Teamviewer.

This software has so many positive aspects that have directly influenced my professional performance, on the one hand it allows me to save time in presential repairs of my pc, and on the other hand it has allowed me to expand my skills using this software in the benefit of the communities that I board as a sociologist, since we can make remote consultations and talks to the communities with the purpose of supporting their organization in the face of new challenges.... Teamviewer and its powerful remote access tool has solved many problems in my work dynamics, therefore, it is a software that never stops being present in my pc and my android device. .

TeamViewer review by David Antonio O.
David Antonio O.

"Teamviewer allows us to have a well organized remote management"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer we like for its excellent video quality, and for its broad customization capacity for shared screens and for webcasting on demand. It offers good cooperative writing options, and its interface is very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

We do not like that Teamviewer is so complicated to integrate hosting and file sharing services. It does not have a good integrated chat, and sometimes it takes to synchronize on many devices, which shows that it is a heavy platform and that it is not fully optimized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamviewer is highly recommended for work teams of few members, who are oriented to the development of online applications. We highly recommend reviewing your cooperative writing system, and learning how to use shared screens properly.

Until the arrival of Teamviewer to our team we could not do remote management properly, and our communication seemed a bit limited. Now we are better organized, and we can more easily manage our workflow, always looking for comfort for all.

TeamViewer review by Victor G.
Victor G.

"Smoothly connects remote devices and screens"

What do you like best?

I don't have to use annoying wires and cables to connect to other computers or monitors. The video quality on the remote screen is usually very smooth with excellent picture quality. Though we occasionally run into some issues, connecting is mostly a pretty simple and straightforward process. The TeamViewer control panel offers us several ways to manage our users and devices for faster connections. The price is right and doesn't do any significant damage to our operating budget.

What do you dislike?

Though it has often been reliable for us, TeamViewer isn't quite as stable as a standard physical line connection. That typically true for most digital connections like internet routers, computer pointer devices and such. As I mentioned before, there are times when we have trouble connecting or someone has trouble understanding what they have to do to get connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer can come in handy many for many business needs, particularly remote diagnosis, presentations and collaboration. If connecting remotely with colleagues and/or using external screens for presentations are a big significant of your business, then TeamViewer can be a valuable tool for you.

We have successfully used TeamViewer to connect to remote computer screens for a wide range of purposes. We can do things like help locate files, diagnose and fix software issues, collaborate on business tasks and more. We've also used TeamViewer to wirelessly connect computers to large television screens and monitors. It really helps to reduce the amount of red tape and equipment that we need to connect devices and screens.

TeamViewer review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"TeamViewer to offer the best support"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is undoubtedly a good program to provide remote assistance. We use it in our company to support people who have previously contracted our services. It can be used in different devices such as Linux, Mac, Windows and also has a mobile application for Android. Its use in simple and easy to implement and you can even use it without having to install it or buy a license since it has a free plan.

What do you dislike?

We can say that we do not like the limitations that can have the free version (there are many) and their prices can be a little high for companies that are starting, something that can be a bit negative but without a doubt every dollar that costs is worth the pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend that you just do not think twice and use this great program if you need to give or provide technical support or remote assistance in your company and even to solve something personal. If you have the possibility to pay the business plan, do it! Will be worth.

In our company we offer different IT Solutions services, Security Firewall, Manage spaces and accommodations in the cloud, and many of these services sometimes require us to do remote assistance with some customers and if this is not in the same location as we TeamViewer is excellent to solve that problem. In addition to that it also has a Chat panel, you can share files and even make calls. TeamViewer has been a program that we have benefited a lot.

TeamViewer review by Brian T.
Brian T.

"Excellent remote assistance tool"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a multi function tool that allows both remote support and video conference and remote desktop connection similar to the service offered by windows but much more advanced and with options oriented to the professional environment. Personally, through Teamviewer we provide technical support to our users who have web platforms contracted to our company and for which we later offer support, with Teamviewer we can show live and in a simple way how to make changes or repairs in the servers of the web or in the site code itself.

In addition, the application is very useful as a support because it provides tools such as transferring files by drag and drop to the client. As for security, it provides a password that is random according to the moment in which we connect and does not repeat itself in any case.

What do you dislike?

- The free version could be changed to a trial version of 30 days and offer the same features as the full version so users can try the application in full.

- The application is limited in some way to the bandwidth of the user so if you have connection problems or a slow speed you will suffer to be able to see fluidly what happens in the remote machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you buy the professional version since the free version is only for personal use and has certain limitations that make it unusable as a remote support application in a moderately large business.

Solving the errors of websites and hosting servers is much easier if we have graphical access because this way we do not need to use text commands through a command console, this is very useful to help people with problems because they can see the solution to their problems live and be able to reproduce it themselves in the future.

TeamViewer review by Avesh M.
Avesh M.

"one of the best screen sharing tool"

What do you like best?

This is one of the best tool available right now for sharing screen. Its widely available for android, windows, mac, Linux. Also, it comes with portable version so if are don't want to install it permanently then just use it for one time. Team viewer features simple and productive user interface to make sure all the newcomers don't hesitate with it. Also, you can use file sharing feature that's nicely implemented by team viewer. You don't have to access other PC for transferring files.

What do you dislike?

Only one thing is price factor, that's it. For small businessman this is too pricey also there is no subscription based plan available right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if price is not big deal for you. Just go and try team viewer, i am defiantly assured you that you won't regret your order.

It helps us to connect with other world without physically available for everyone. You can share your projects details with TeamViewer meetings.

TeamViewer review by Christopher W.
Christopher W.

"The best remote assistance"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer makes it easy for us to provide technical support to our workers and customers. You can quickly access another computer with the access and authorization of the other person and provide the support or advice you want. You can also transfer files, send and receive messages through the chat that the platform has. You can also connect from the web application, desktop or mobile device.

What do you dislike?

TeamViewer does not like that if the other user does not have the same version of the program as us, it will be impossible to connect the devices. In addition, the limitations that it offers in its free plan, since if you exceed its limits of use, you can unexpectedly interrupt the connection with the other associate, stopping the technical assistance. And if you need to transfer large files unfortunately TeamViewer is not a good option and you must use a third-party program to perform that task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to solve your clients' problems with their software, jobs or something technical but remotely, TeamViewer is the program you should use.

TeamViewer has undoubtedly been very helpful and very beneficial to use as we can guide or give instructions to our customers or employees with this program, also solve any IT problem, receive remote support, send and receive files, manage your equipment remotely if the technical assistance so deserves.

TeamViewer review by Burt J.
Burt J.

"Accessing the world from home!"

What do you like best?

With this product I can connect to any windows based computer system and resolve almost all IT related problems remotely, update systems and perform maintenance tasks from any part of the world, once there is an internet connection.

Files can be easily transferred from host to remote machine .

Very secure as new password is regenerated every time the application opens on the host.

You can create an account for machines that you regularly connect to, and once the teamviewer agent is running, you can connect without requiring the need for teamviewer generated user id and password.

What do you dislike?

The free version has limitations, in that very often there are messages where Teamviewer suspects that it is being used for commercial and not private use. As a result I've noticed that there were failures to connect in some of these cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent Product for IT support, with great security, fast connectivity and file sharing ability. A must have for all Technicians and domestic users.

I have been using Teamviewer for quite a number of years to resolve:

* Technical Issues

* Perform Training

* Perform application and system Updates

* Perform Maintenance tasks

TeamViewer review by christofer a.
christofer a.

"BUEN VISOR DE EQUIPO"

What do you like best?

me encanta ese visor de equipo porque si puedo entrar a las computadoras sin estar dirigiéndome para su sitio es muy rapido tiene un acceso muy sencillo usuario y clave para poder ingresar, tiene maxima seguridad y chat y video simultanio. se pueden tranferir documentos fotos etc.

What do you dislike?

lo que no gusta que no se puede utilizar sin internet fueran fantastico si se pudiera utilizar sin internet tambien el usu para la empresa es pago no permite acceso a usuario desconocidos y si no tienes una maquina equipo de alto gama y un internet rapido se hace lento muy lento.

Recommendations to others considering the product

se los recomiendo para que puedan responder sus problemas o los tecnico sin estar dirigiendose a su sitio lo pueden ver o arreglar desde otra computadora se puede hacer cualquier cosas y total mente gratis descargenlo mas

se pueden resolver problemas de busqueda de archivo para los chicos de sistema y para poder arreglar cualquier tipo de problema en las computadora de empresa por eso es muy bueno sin estar dirigiendose hacia ese lugar ahorra tiempo y muchas cosas.

TeamViewer review by Tarun B.
Tarun B.

"Review - Team Viewer"

What do you like best?

The ability to Remote Control all PCs from any device, regardless of the platform. The user account and computer grouping make it a lot easier to connect to the right devices.

The iOS App works like a charm too making it as our preferred tool for Remote Connections.

The in-built Audio and Video Conferenceing and Meting features makes it a on-stop application for all the corporate needs.

What do you dislike?

Team viewers Dependability on the same application version on all nodes and no backwards compatibility is somehat unfavourable, It is forcing us to move to the subscription model where as the version 11 we use does the job exactly as we want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good application and does the job right. Now with the subscription model being launched, version control is no longer a problem and you get updates right when they are launched.

Special care should be taken when setting up the remote computers especially with setting up the Remote Password. Two-Factor authentication with the Authenticator App makes it more secure in case the main password is lost or stolen.

Remote Control and support to the computers at remote sites and mobile workers. It is a lot easier than the traditional Remote desktop and the VPN setup.

TeamViewer review by Julieta R.
Julieta R.

"Best remote access service I've ever used."

What do you like best?

For more than 15 years of working career we expected a software that would allow us to have access and remote assistance, without a doubt Teamviewer has been the best software I have used for these purposes. This software has countless benefits that have greatly facilitated my workday, among those benefits I can mention that thanks to remote isolation the technicians of my job can enter my office PC without going to my workplace and thus be able to solve any technical problem that has my pc. We also use this remote access for the work with my workers, since sometimes I make corrections of graphic design from this software, my workers only give me the user and the password of their Teamviewer and I enter to their computers and I do the revisions of the graphic material that they design. I could not fail to mention that this software is one of the safest I have used, as it has a user and a password, without this you can not remotely enter the pc you want, and all these benefits are combined with a didactic interface that makes it very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It is a software that since the first day I began to use it increased my productivity and time savings, has been an ideal tool that complements the performance of my routine work activities, has been very useful not only for me but for all my staff, so I have no complaints or negative comments to add to this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamviewer I recommend it to all companies, even without knowing this remote access technology, I invite you to use it and you will see how your productivity, efficiency and labor excellence will increase. This software gives you one of the best benefits that a competitive company can have and that is the saving of time. Use Teamviewer and you won't regret it.

A software that has given us many benefits with remote access. Since we use this software in our office we have been able to not as our performance and our productivity has increased by 30%, and this phenomenon occurs because we do not waste time in the repair of our pc while we wait for the technical personnel to arrive at our offices but they repair our pc from their offices. In addition our work team can share the work faster and in real time with remote access. Without a doubt, this is a software that has strengthened my career.

TeamViewer review by Pedro A.
Pedro A.

"Excellent program for connection of remote desks"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, very intuitive software. Very useful to be able to connect to remote machines without having to use the Windows functions. I also like the key rotation, since by giving the key to a person this can be connected, and then by disconnecting the broken connection key to make it impossible for a previous user to connect with the same credentials, this gives greater security to remote desktop connections

What do you dislike?

One of the things I do not like is that the transfer of files is not very fast, because the files must travel from one computer to the central server and then to the other computer, following this route makes the connection depend on the central server and the connection turns out to be slow when the server is saturated. Also the visualization of multimedia subjects is heavy, in spite of having fast internet connections

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software for its practicality and ease of use, as well as providing a quick and effective solution to our employee support system. This helped us provide support and help to employees abroad.

I help a lot in the company to give software support remotely, this allowed us to streamline the support work and help our employees by using new work tools or new systems. In addition, they do not need these physically in the company's facilities in order to receive the support

TeamViewer review by Armando R.
Armando R.

"Access your remote computers easily"

What do you like best?

with teamViewer we can easily, safely and free access our computer equipment from any place when we need it, either to control a process on the computer, retrieve a saved file or to provide a remote service that is required. Its functionality is extremely simple and it is as comfortable as sitting on the computer itself, obtaining absolute control of its operation, requiring little or no assistance by users on the remote computer. This functionality is ideal for remote technical support helping solve multiple problems without having to travel to the site where the equipment is located.

What do you dislike?

The TeamViewer is a very robust and complete application, however excellent that it will have a portable version to manage remote access without having to install it on each computer from which the connection is made, although the version for smarphone helps a lot in this sense. Additionally, occasionally it is a bit limited for the transfer of more or less heavy files, presenting great slowness and unexpected cuts during the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The use of TeamViewer in its free version personally is excellent for the control of particular teams, however to obtain all its power for corporate purposes under an optimal security scheme, obtaining a license is essential

With this application I have been able to solve multiple problems related to technical assistance in the review of systems, installation of applications and peripherals connected to remote computers that have failed, saving a large amount of time in the service and assistance to customers. especially when these are at a great distance and even in other regions.

TeamViewer review by Michael Allen A.
Michael Allen A.

"A software with different tools."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use to connect with other PCs. I use it very often when I forget my laptop at home and I need to instantly access some of my files from my data and the computer viewer is a very important tool for me in those scenarios. In the offices we use them when we need to transfer files or chat, TeamViewer does it completely online.

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like about Teamviewer is the fact that for both computers to work they must be running the same version, this is sometimes problematic because my client or I have to adapt, and since I do not work with a single client this is a great problem for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamviewer is the solution for any type of remote troubleshooting. I have used it to solve small problems for our clients, both in the areas of software and in areas of help in the projects, by taking control of software as in the computers of our clients or between ourselves to solve a problem.

Teamviewer has been an incredible help to our company, while using it in combination with Skype we can solve most of the problems that our customers have remotely and not spend money on traveling to their offices, I really recommend it.

TeamViewer review by Hernando O.
Hernando O.

"Control devices wherever you are"

What do you like best?

The ease with which I can connect to my home, office, mobile device and servers.

In this way I can dictate inductions of the operation of softwares, control devices to give remote assistance, transfer files, in short; I can solve any IT problem using this tool from any part of the planet as long as we have an internet connection.

What do you dislike?

Using the free version is quite limited, if teamviewer suspects that you use your tool in a commercial way, you will have a time limit for closing the connection and once the time limit is met, it automatically closes the connection and you should wait minutes to reconnect to the device where you perform the assistance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool for IT support, I can give technical assistance from anywhere to users as well as IT colleagues.

With the use of this software as a work tool and able to solve:

* IT problems without face-to-face assistance.

* Give inductions to users

* Transfer files

* Visualize the software use procedure

* Receive training remotely

* Extract reports

TeamViewer review by Bhargav S.
Bhargav S.

"Great Tool To Establish Remote Connection"

What do you like best?

I like it as a result of in my field of labor there are several incidents that occurred once I must access my workplace laptop thanks to the pressing need to work once office hours. thus with TeamViewer I will access my workplace laptop. it's very simple to use and really reliable computer code to try and do it. up to now i've got ne'er intimate with that the computer's viewer has been blocked thanks to some issues like alternative computer code. that is why I realize it terribly reliable for my personal use. though the transfer of files for giant files isn't nearly as good, however I don't would like that choice fairly often, thus on behalf of me there aren't several disadvantages. In general, excellent expertise with computer code responsibleness, simple use for the user. I usually use to access the remote machine / computer victimization the pc viewer. At some purpose from the house to the workplace or the other way around. The team viewer gave American state the choice of accessing my workplace laptop, that helped American state on several emergency occasions once I required to access the pc once workplace hours.

What do you dislike?

One of the famous shortcomings is that they have blunders when making a document exchange and while doing as such it does as such gradually, we are baffled that we must have web availability to probably make the association and have the capacity to offer an opportune administration

Recommendations to others considering the product

By and by I prescribe this program, beyond question it reformed the operability of my work as well as gave us another point of view on how we can function. Point of fact, a triumph.

It makes my activity less demanding: I don't need to trust that other colleagues will send me archives or reports by means of email; I can get to every one of my areas effectively from any of my gadgets Relatively straightforward. Encourage joint effort in different areas: it is practical and straightforward. It enables me to control, exchange archives remotely or even 'screen' activities on different gadgets, as long as everybody has a steady web association. It is a simple answer for the proprietor of an independent company that does not have an expansive spending plan for cooperation apparatuses, it likewise has a time for testing to test the highlights. It enables you to impart through a little talk between gadgets.

TeamViewer review by Scott M.
Scott M.

"Good system to connect remotely"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a great program, modern, useful and that adapts to our company properly since in our department it allows us to connect to computers remotely and to be able to work from home. TeamViewer offers me excellent image and sound quality, very stable and secure. I like how I can connect quickly in two steps and automatically be in the work environment.

The interface is very good, simple, elegant and that any new user can understand quickly.

What do you dislike?

The price can be prohibitive for many small companies or entrepreneurs, however I believe that the free version offers good benefits for this range of users. It is not so good that it is required to install the same versions on both desktops to make the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company can work under remote work and has good internet connection, do not skimp on resources and try TeamViewer. It is a perfect tool that will increase your efficiency and your employees will appreciate it.

You can use the free version if you do not want all the extended functions. I do not know the level of support provided but according to the IT team the company is very good.

Being able to connect from my home and perform all my tasks perfectly is the best feature that TeamViewer took advantage of. With your good response I can perform all my activities properly and not lose productivity or time. As my tasks are usually assigning resources, staff and contacting clients by mail, I can do them perfectly while outside the company.

TeamViewer review by mark k.
mark k.

"one of amazing software for share screen "

What do you like best?

TeamViewer enables me to rapidly oversee access to a goal organize from any terminal with Internet get to, you can introduce the application locally on your PC, it is a simple to utilize device with a pleasant interface, it doesn't require a particular learning to introduce and design. My best element is that I don't need to be continually on the stage yet I can utilize it from an application.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for that TeamViewer isn't good with every single working framework, it confines the quantity of sessions and stations to set up a remote association.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is moderately new in an industry with some entrenched names, so a few clients may waver to attempt it, however not at all like different applications that I attempted, this works great with both Android and iPhone, which is vital when you have an extraordinary group of individuals who utilize distinctive telephones.

TeamViewer is perfect for making conferences on the web and staying in contact with the colleagues. Everybody has it simple to utilize it with its straightforward design. With this product I can make sure of a great client encounter. I can contact everybody advantageously. It has all the essential qualities that are required for correspondence at work.

TeamViewer review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"A excelent remote support solution"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a very nice a easy to use aplication, that let me take control of any computer that have teamviewer installed, i can control any device no matter the operative system that is running.

It have a very nice and clean user interface that gets better with every new release, i can tell that the teamviewer team is putting big effors to make it better every day.

Teamviewer count with a very good support team that will help you at any you need.

A vey cool feature is that i can connect from my mobile device to any computer like if i was in a computer.

The incoming connections log is very easy to undertstand.

What do you dislike?

i guess the price is what i don`t make me very happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan what teams will get the most benefit of this tool before you buy it.

It give us a alternative to do remote support, with a easy and powerfull tool.

TeamViewer review by Samuel C.
Samuel C.

"Perfect for connecting me remotely and not leaving the house"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is simply easy to use and understand. In my work I can work perfectly from my home and with this tool I can do it, I just need to put the ID and password and connect with my team without inconveniences. The quality of the image is very good and clear, it is practically like being on my computer. The interface of Teamviewer is very nice and with nice colors, besides the possibility of managing the equipment to which I can connect from the web is very useful to manage access.

What do you dislike?

I can lose connection at certain times when the internet slows down and slows down. It would be good not to lose all the connection and at least lose only the image quality. Another useful feature could be to choose the image quality and with this optimize the use of the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend this product, if you need a reliable remote desktop, good quality, good support and with a contained cost, buy Teamviewer and your workers will thank you.

Being able to connect from my home to my work computer and working remotely without problems is the best benefit that Teamviewer offers me. Thanks to this I keep up with my daily tasks and I can better plan the time to visit and get new clients, which is one of my main tasks.

With Teamviewer I save time and money, which I can use in other projects.

TeamViewer review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"TeamViewer the best to offer remote assistance"

What do you like best?

From TeamViewer we like EVERYTHING. It is a really complete program that adapts easily to our service and type of company. It is modern, updated, with a very easy to use and install interface. It complies with everything that promises and characterizes it. It has given us the opportunity to solve problems to our customers through their remote assistance and support, thus accessing and taking control of our customers' computers to solve problems that they have not been able to solve.

What do you dislike?

Sincerely we have no negative aspects to highlight TeamViewer, much less we can say that there is something that we really do not like this program, as it is very complete and easy to use. But what we could mention for some people or small companies with little capital to consider, is that their business plans can be a bit expensive, but it is worth investing in them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We can recommend this program for all those companies that want to provide more efficient support to their customers. With this program you can access and control remotely the computers of your clients and even your mobile devices if the case merits it. You can use from your version or free plan both for personal and business use, since it allows you to use it without installing if you want to do a test. They can transfer files, make calls, print remotely, have an easy installation for Mac as for Windows and Android.

This program has helped us a lot to offer an excellent support via remote assistance to our customers. Our company sells products that require installation and implementation, as well as installing mailing systems, if our client does not know how to install it, we can easily assist with TeamViewer and provide a quick and effective solution.

TeamViewer review by Angel C.
Angel C.

"Remote support with TeamViwer"

What do you like best?

the tool pleases me a lot because it offers an excellent service, it complies with what it should have, it has functions that other remote access programs do not provide, such as chat window, conferences, computer administration by user accounts, etc. I like the fluency that you have when managing a remote computer, it's what I see best about the tool.

What do you dislike?

what I dislike about the tool is its limitations in the free version, but I understand them because to be a tool that offers free version has many good functions that can be very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool in its entirety, great if you can get it in its paid form, but so many are its functions that you do not necessarily have to have the paid version, of course I only use it to give remote support, file sharing, conferences, etc.

I use it to connect remotely to the devices of some clients and to be able to give support via remote, offering them better service, I can communicate with them through the sale of chat and to be able to save me communication by another means, the tool is always improving with its updates.

TeamViewer review by Angel A.
Angel A.

"Excellent remote desktop with great stability"

What do you like best?

The facility to manage the equipment that I control remotely, is very easy to connect with just an ID and an access code, this allows me to organize the servers and be able to connect remotely easily. TeamViewer has a simple and elegant interface, very easy to use.

The quality of the image is amazing, of course this depends on the internet connection because a TCP connection is used to remotely access the computer.

The security offered by Teamviewer is very good and guarantees secure access to the remote desktop, this is a fantastic application.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes the connection slows down and excessive image quality is lost, even with good internet connections. The support is not the most decisive. Although the free versions are good, they can only be used privately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering all the advantages that TeamViewer offers in its free versions, I highly recommend this software if it requires simple and efficient remote access. For better features, better pay the license and use it properly.

Remote connection to my servers and other equipment that I must manage, I can do my work from my home without having to move. I can also provide specialized technical assistance to my clients from any point. All this allows me to reduce costs and mobilization, in addition to providing me with the opportune agility for my work.

Additionally, you can maintain a close and optimal collaboration with your clients, since I can access your equipment quickly and with just one click.

TeamViewer review by Anthony A.
Anthony A.

"Teamviewer - Good Remote control"

What do you like best?

This program, compatible with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS and Android, allows a full range of options: remote control, desktop sharing or transferring files, including access to another computer that is running TeamViewer with a web browser.

As a feature, Teamviewer has a multiplatform nature. It is available in more than 200 languages ​​and its use is simple, intuitive and fast, guaranteeing the quality of the remote control.

If you want to use this program to work, provide training, transfer files or work hand in hand with another user located in another part of the world

It has an intuitive interface. Allows printing from a distance. Easy documentation

What do you dislike?

The paid version is not worth it because you have complete functionality with the free

The bad support for its service center

In spite of having the option of video conferences in the market there are specialized programs for that use so it is an extra function very little used

In slow connections the screen looks very pixelated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is by far one of the best options in the market I recommend it highly

Through teamviewer I can support the internal and external users since everyone has it installed, it is very easy for them to give me the connection of their computers because teamviewer is easy to use and very safe.

Remote access without physical limitations and at any time.

Costs reduction.

Agility in the administration of a great variety of devices.

Simplicity in the collaboration between the different members of the company.

TeamViewer review by Anthony N.
Anthony N.

"Remote connection instantly"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a private software that allows you to remotely connect to other desktops.

With it you can share and control computers that have an internet connection. TeamViewer is one of the most effective solutions for user support since it allows you to access and control the equipment remotely.

Many times it is not necessary to attend the site in person to solve a problem, with this tool you can save a lot of transfer time and spend more time finding the solution to the problem, you can also share information from one computer to another and see it live.

What do you dislike?

You must compulsorily buy a license to control equipment in a non-contact way; that is to say that if you need to enter your office equipment from home you can not do it without the help of a person who is in your office to provide you with access credentials, this limits you a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is one of the most reliable options in terms of remote connections, because if your ID is unique every time you close the application and re-open the password to establish the connection is updated, it would not be easy for any malicious person who wants enter your PC and want to corrupt your files establish a connection.

Many times we need to get reports from print records directly from a specific client's server, this usually takes no more than 10 minutes, with this tool we request the client's permission to send us the credentials and be able to perform this activity remotely to extract the required information.

We can solve problems and support the user who is in the most remote area by requesting TeamViewer credentials to use their equipment, evaluate the problem and find the solution to it.

TeamViewer review by Myriam G.
Myriam G.

"A software widely used in the company where I work."

What do you like best?

As I mentioned before, teamviewer is a software that is widely used by our company's IT solutions department, the reason? simple? Teamviewer is the best remote assistance software we have been able to use, it is very easy to use so you don't need extensive IT knowledge to use this software. Our IT department uses it a lot to solve problems in our pc, we only report the problem we have to our department, and they ask us for the ID and password that the software throws and connect quickly with our team and are solving the problems of our pc. Because it is a remote assistance software, it is not necessary that our technicians go to where we are located to repair the defect, but that they enter directly to our computer with the remote access. It is a software that has good levels of security, no one can enter your pc but has the ID and password provided by the software. This software is an excellent business resource

What do you dislike?

With this software I have saved myself the hassle of wasting time waiting for one of the technicians to come to my job to repair flaws in my computer. Remote assistance is a great and precious benefit for me as a worker. Taking into account these considerations, I can confirm that this software is very good and has no defects which I should mention here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software because I believe it is an innovative tool that fits perfectly to the current demands of jobs where productivity and quality of work must be a premise. To achieve this you need many qualities, but one of them is to get the necessary software to increase productivity and Teamviewer is one of them. The workers benefit a lot with this type of software since the time is reduced in the repair of the pc on the part of the technicians in computer science.

To save time in the repair of our pc is a great benefit that has given us this software thanks to the remote assistance, this time that we have now, we use it to dedicate it more to our work and our performance, doing that we can deliver to our clients of faster form their tributary analysis. This software has been a great tool for us as workers.

TeamViewer review by Roberto  S.
Roberto S.

"Connect to any host without moving"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a great product with many great features, which serve to support my clients remotely. It is very intuitive and easy to use, it is only necessary to have the ID and password of the remote host and make the support. It can also be connected to Windows, Linux, Unix servers. etc. The file sharing system is valuable in many situations.

What do you dislike?

Although it is a famous and widely used service I consider it not the best option for business users. The stability of the connection is often not optimal and the quality of the image is not either. There is a lot of difference between the free version and the paid version of the product. It really is not so optimized to work with multiple connections at the same time, it's a shame because its interface is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use this product if you have many clients to attend simultaneously. Neither do you want optimal image quality. As this product uses Internet and HTTP depends largely on the speed of loading and unloading that both desks have, for slow connections does not help much. Consider all these aspects before purchasing the premium version.

The ease that Wireshark gives me to provide support is the greatest benefit that I get, it is also very useful from the web console to verify the connection with the computers that I have connected. It is a great product for your niche market.

TeamViewer review by Bill N.
Bill N.

"Solves Coordination Issues when Working from Different Locations"

What do you like best?

I have two primary workstations at different locations. Teamviewer allows me to connect to my main workstation computer from remote locations to access software and applications that would not otherwise be available to me. I think the interface and ease of use is superior to that of other options I have tried, and at no cost.

What do you dislike?

It is not also entirely intuitive to set up and use, but once you get the hang of it, it works as advertised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have just used Teamviewer for remote desktop purposes, but it has served that purpose very well and is an inexpensive (or free depending on ones use). I find it to be superior to other options I have tried, once connected, I think the interface is easy and intuitive to use. The login process could be streamlined, but overall I am very happy with this product.

Being able to access my main computer workstation from a remote location. Allows me to access and use software from a remote location that I would not otherwise be able to. Have several applications that do not allow for use at different locations or on different computers; this solves that issue for me.

TeamViewer review by ramon b.
ramon b.

" managing remotely with teamviwer"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is its free personal use and also its easy use has a chat window that is very practical at the time of communicating with the person who is giving support in case of not having communication with it. , besides that its installation is super simple is a tool of easy use.

What do you dislike?

From a business perspective where a licence has been brought the only thing I could think about improving would be the allocation of said licence.

When logged in a licence is not applied to the computer, instead this has to be done through the management console.

Further re-allocating a licence (e.g. a computer is decommissioned and the licence needs to move to the new computer) is also needlessly complex - when I last did this it involved revoking the licence to all computers then re-adding them which seems unnecessary.

Also whilst not TeamViewers fault TalkTalk seems to flag it up as dangerous requiring it to be added to the Safe list of the parental controls - unsure if TeamViewer would be able to convince TalkTalk to remove it from this dangerous listing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool totally, both its free and business use, it is easy to use and you do not need to have great knowledge to be able to use it.

at this moment the tool is used to connect with remote clients and with the computers of the company to work from home is a tool that offers many basic functions on remote control very useful.

TeamViewer review by Anthony Frank P.
Anthony Frank P.

"Teamviewer - Safe and Free"

What do you like best?

Just great. the first time I installed it, it seemed a great utility to be able to tinker on all my computers without having to walk from one to another, very easily configurable allows total control over your computers from a distance. The ease to configure and manage your different devices is amazing, very user-friendly. TeamViewer is a pretty good software that gives the best quality and speed of video to its clients

What do you dislike?

If the internet connections of the PCs that are controlled are slow you will have some problems.

If you buy the license at the corporate level, like almost all the programs each time they update from version, from 3 to 4, from 4 to 5, from 5 to 6, you have to pay for a new license. Too messy in video, audio and chat menus. Chat too small, should add warning sounds to claim the attention of the controlled user

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great program ... recommended. It is quite light and complete. I use it in Windows 10 and it works great. You can also control which quen allows you to access your desktop. Remote control in 3 steps ... is amazing

When our clients for some reason can not install our remote access (Connectwise Control) it is almost certain that we can connect through teamviewer, because everyone uses teamviewer, so this tool solves many problems in our daily work and allows us to connect our customers efficiently.

TeamViewer review by Janaka B.
Janaka B.

"Remote desktop at its best: viewing, control and collaboration - for free!"

What do you like best?

Gives users a strong sense of security, yet a very easy mechanism to get started

Is apparently very bandwidth-efficient, given the clarity of transmitted images

Remote control: very useful when troubleshooting clients' or colleagues' systems or software installations

Available on all platforms, and offers seamless cross-platform connectivity (connect and control a Windows machine from a Linux host, etc.)

Stable performance, even on low-bandwidth network connections

The default interface color - deep and light blue - is quite elegant :)

What do you dislike?

Requires the same version to be present on either ends; which can be a challenge when connecting with a new remote system

Would be nice if voice collaboration is also added (voice is more convenient than chats, when dealing with low-experience clients)

Sometimes in poor network connectivity the communication remains frozen, without an indication of connectivity loss (causing confusion)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to keep it updated - otherwise you may face unexpected issues when trying to connect to an updated system with an out-of-date local version

Going for a paid plan might be convenient if you intend to use TeamViewer regularly!

If you do not want remote control (just need to screen-share), other options like Zoom may be more convenient (and have widespread adoption)

Analyzing and troubleshooting client issues

Performing remote product demonstrations

Providing assistance colleagues working remotely

TeamViewer is quick to install and get started, even for inexperienced clients, saving us hours of frustration and long phone/email conversations for remote desktop set-up instructions.

TeamViewer review by Miguel Angel H.
Miguel Angel H.

"Teamviewer great remote control software"

What do you like best?

This software is an ally to support customers or users outside the company. The access that allows Teamviewer is very valuable and easy to use with the ID and password. A very secure reliable connection is established with the remote host and thanks to the use of a TCP port there are generally no impediments with the network's firewalls. The configuration of all functionalities and features is very natural and intuitive, that even a non-expert user can carry out without problems.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you can not check all the files on the remote computer. The use in MAC maybe is not the most suitable and is not as perfected as it is with Windows. Unfortunately, the Premium version can be expensive for many small companies. Since the connection is made through a TCP port and the Internet is completely dependent, a failure in the ISP service compromises the connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a remote control software and do not have many resources to find a payment solution, go for Teamviewer. In its free version it is completely stable and works perfectly. It will add a lot of value to your service and allow a better management for your employees, in addition to facilitating daily tasks.

The tasks of remote assistance and support have been easier with this software, since it is very easy to use even for non-expert users in the area. All this is what is asked of Teamviewer and therefore you can not ask for more, as this is done perfectly giving much value to our company.

TeamViewer review by Taj L.
Taj L.

"having the most control remotely"

What do you like best?

In my opinion Team Viewer is the world’s best remote connectivity solution. Through the world team viewer give anyone with an id and password an access to the device to preform maintenance and updates. Solve problems in different fields like my company for example. Team Viewer gives its users the ability to access a device agnostic and completely secure.

What do you dislike?

Team Viewer sometimes doesn’t make any sense; the connection just fails without any problems with the connection. Sometimes it asks for the ID and password and warn me of entering the wrong ID and password while I’m sure I entered the right one, but I can’t say for sure if this a genuine problem or just with their phone version.

We use TeamViewer to connect to our servers remotely to check for updates and maintenance. We also use it to access our devices at work and do some work without being in work.

TeamViewer review by Patrick L.
Patrick L.

"Teamviewer king of all remotes!"

What do you like best?

So far I have been using team viewer for a lot of years. This software always helps me in my long journey as a customer support whenever customers or clients faces software or file compatibility issues all I need to do is remote it with teamviewer as quick as a bullet to solve my client's issue.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about teamviewer is sometimes its a little buggy to adjust the connection ID and password as new updates come and go and new bugs come and go too. So far this software hasn't nothing I dislike much about it just a few minor bugs with it that's all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend teamviewer for anyone who has the same job as me as customer support that helps with digital technical issues!

Improved my customer evaluation performance as with teamviewer it is a very fast and smooth remote tool for solving issues. So far it has give me an good impression to my clients and my company. Thank you Team viewer!

TeamViewer review by Nallybe R.
Nallybe R.

"An economical and comprehensive option for establishing remote access and assistance. "

What do you like best?

Our work dynamic is very complex and extensive. According to the necessities that are presented in our work we must fulfill days with overtime and weekends, this makes us value much the time in our work since we have many obligations. Due to lack of time, we require several software that allow us to synthesize the work obligations and thus be able to dedicate time to other tasks, and this is where Teamviewer is a software that helps us a lot.

The features that we use from Teamviewer and that benefit us a lot is the access and the remote assistance. When our computers suffer damage we lose hours and hours of work while waiting for the technician to arrive to repair our computers, but with this software we no longer have to live this problem in our company, the technician from his workstation makes the repairs necessary to maintain our operability and pace of work. This option of remote access is very secure since I have a password and session ID that allows me to safeguard the confidentiality of the remote assistance. We also use a lot in our company its tool to make online meetings and videoconferences, in addition to sending important files of our results in the different chemical experiments we perform.

What do you dislike?

After using this software a lot, I have realized that sometimes, when remote access is established between computers, this access is limited, that is to say, not all the elements of the computer to which remote assistance is being done can be reviewed. I also think that they should improve the quality of the stability of the videoconferences, since the images are not very sharp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After using this software for more than a year and experimenting with each of its tools, advantages and disadvantages, I dare to recommend this software to all companies regardless of their size and functions. This software is very easy to use, is quite economical and is one of the most complete software on the market when it comes to access and remote assistance.

A software with similar characteristics, ineludiblemente will make you increase your performance in the work, since you must not waste time in the repair of your pc. I have been able to calculate that, since we use this software in our company, the technicians repair our problems in the pc 70% faster. This time saved is invested in reporting results, research and customer service.

TeamViewer review by Abhay F.
Abhay F.

"Best software for remote access"

What do you like best?

I think team view is best software for remote access. team viewer free trial we will solve most issues of our own organization, those of shoppers, and anyone Who needs a punctual service. Team viewer reduce my lots of effort. we can connect any desktop to desktop, desktop to mobile remotely.

What do you dislike?

I don't like its Premium plan system, Cost of Team Viewer Premium plan is very high. But the good part is team viewer is useful software. At the time I actually had a demand for it in my one-individual firm, I am happy to pay monthly to month charge for access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I extremely suggest team viewer to those firms that are still issues related to remote help,this great software system for connecting to other monitor remotely

The use of this software package is important for our subsidiary. while not Teamviewer our productivity would be affected. This software package has become essential and necessary. With TeamViewer, I've got been able to remotely connect with staff in my company, facilitate them with something and answer any queries.

TeamViewer review by Mario K.
Mario K.

"Best remote desktop software."

What do you like best?

I use Teamviewer almost daily to help people from my circle of acquaintances with bigger and smaller computer problems. Perfect, you don't have to have anything read to you anymore and a la "you have to click on it in the upper right corner". Just look for yourself, and the other one can watch exactly what you are doing.

What do you dislike?

Support difficult to reach, the number of failures has recently increased. Since we are contractually obliged to provide our customers with continuous support, this is a disaster for us! I find it very bad that the programming reports the bug as fixed, goes into the evening, but the software still doesn't work. Basically, the functionality of the product is good to very good, but the price model is very weak (you are forced to buy a new version almost every year and the new version of the subscription is useless, because you have to pay all year at once) and there is simply no support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good internet connection is required. You should also have a look at the iPad, Android and iPhone app, I've been able to solve problems during the lunch break from my mobile phone before.

The Software has solved several problems in our company and in particular in our work group. It is now one of our most used software because we need a great deal of access and remote assistance on our computers. With TeamViewer, I have been able to remotely connect my employees, help them all over and answer all questions.

TeamViewer review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Handy tool for many uses."

What do you like best?

Obviously the ability to remote into a computer via the internet is extremely helpful in almost any situation. I can login to the computer at work from my home or from another office and connect to the local network or send myself a local file.

What do you dislike?

When using TeamViewer on a Mac, the computer can get confused by whether I'm trying to open the dock on the computer I'm sitting in front of and the one I'm remote controlling. I wonder if there's a way they can "lock" the screen to be the remote computer unless I switch to a different desktop on the computer I'm operating on. Some of the UI could use a bit of tweaking.

There is a definite lag when controlling the remote device and scrolling with a wheel or touchpad is virtually useless. It also compresses the color spectrum, causing the remote computer to appear like it's running a fresh copy of Windows 95.

When a file is saved locally on a device at work and I need to access it at home, I can easily log onto the work computer using TeamViewer to send it to myself. Works across different OS as well, making it much easier for me to use both a Mac and PC.

Another (more specific) use I've found to be extremely handy is the management of a server. We use PLEX to upload videos and images that are to be shared among many different users. Instead of having a computer set up someplace and having it always on with a screen and keyboard readily available if we need to add or remove files on the server, I can set up a Mac mini in a closet, plus it into our network, launch TeamViewer and set it up for an automatic connection with a portable device and access the files via the program rather than directly. Helps to save space and in convenient to access at any point.

TeamViewer review by Kinjal F.
Kinjal F.

"Very Use full Software "

What do you like best?

TeamViewer makes it so natural for me to access any of my gadgets, servers, and so on that sit at a geographic area where I am most certainly not. I am ready to have PCs without screens, secured away pantries, that are extremely simple to manage from anyplace, even my telephone. It is so natural to set up, I have possessed the capacity to control various clients through the establishment via telephone and never had a hiccup.

What do you dislike?

Forward similarity between various variants (while associating from a more seasoned rendition to a more up to date form) is absent and it regularly won't give a purpose behind an inability to interface, notwithstanding when there is an intelligent clarification.

TeamViewer guarantees that I am constantly associated with my gadgets and am constantly ready to get to them, notwithstanding when I am not with them. I have possessed the capacity to leave work at work, and if necessary, I can associate, through remote access, from home to unravel any crises. TeamViewer has made remote access so a lot more straightforward; never again will the standard VPN based remote work area be required.

TeamViewer review by txabire g.
txabire g.

" Great Applicationº"

What do you like best?

What I like most is that with the same free trial we can solve most problems of our own organization, those of clients, and anyone who requires a punctual service and has internet, being able to contact us and giving us a password and a ID of access, so it is quite useful when working with computers agenos not move the department

What do you dislike?

I am not attracted to the premium system, because if necessary, for what we use teamviewer, it is a very high cost, but it should be noted that it has very strong points

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great software to work from other devices or to share files from one computer to another, with an ease of use almost of user

In our company solves the use of external technical service, put with the internal we saved a very valuable time, and this software benefits us greatly when it comes to saving a time that we almost do not have in our organization

TeamViewer review by Komal s.
Komal s.

"TeamViewer make the idea of remote access a non-issue"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer makes it so natural for me to access any of my gadgets, servers, and so on that sit at a geographic area where I am definitely not. I am ready to have PCs without screens, secured away pantries, that are extremely simple to manage from anyplace, even my telephone. It is so natural to set up, I have possessed the capacity to direct various clients through the establishment via telephone and never had a hiccup.

What do you dislike?

Forward similarity between various adaptations (while interfacing from a more seasoned rendition to a more current form) is absent and it frequently won't give a purpose behind an inability to associate, notwithstanding when there is a coherent clarification.

TeamViewer guarantees that I am constantly associated with my gadgets and am constantly ready to get to them, notwithstanding when I am not with them. I have possessed the capacity to leave work at work, and if necessary, I can interface, by means of remote access, from home to fathom any crises. TeamViewer has made remote access so a lot less difficult; never again will the standard VPN based remote work area be required.

TeamViewer review by Daksh A.
Daksh A.

"Great Platform for oversee and remote your cloud pcs"

What do you like best?

It's anything but difficult to deal with your cloud pcs utilizing this application. I am utilizing this application from last 5-6 years.

I am a home client yet effectively deal with my workstation and remote pc from my area. it's anything but difficult to when you are doing work from home.also it's talk msg and voice are great.

What do you dislike?

As I would like to think, the "cons" aren't numerous and the "aces" far exceed them. As a matter of fact, TeamViewer is a little moderate while doing anything development concentrated. Screen-sharing could utilize some enhancement. What's more, the document administrator isn't the prettiest (could utilize a plan update).

The greatest grievance I've had about TeamViewer has dependably been that it is unreasonably costly for an independent company (think microbusiness or solopreneur). At the time I truly had a requirement for it in my one-individual firm, I would have happily paid a month to month charge for access (those lesser virtual products offered month to month designs!). So I depended on utilizing the more fragile remote help virtual products for business tries and utilized TeamViewer for close companions and family. Disgrace.

TeamViewer offers "contact the executives" however it's anything but a contact administrator in the manner in which we as a rule consider contact the board. At the point when it's a great opportunity to offer help to long-standing customers (or companions or family) it's decent to have their contact subtleties - as they identify with getting to their PC - just a couple of snaps away.

TeamViewer review by Jose Rafael Z.
Jose Rafael Z.

"Our offices remain connected to Teamviewer"

What do you like best?

At the moment I work in a subsidiary of our offices in the interior of the country, therefore our managers and the technical assistance department are in another state of the country. Motivated to this situation we had to look for a software that would allow us to maintain communication through access and remote assistance, and it was in this search where we met Teamviewer, an incredible software that has given us many benefits in our company.

Before using this software when we had problems with our pc or servers, we had to wait for a member of the Technical Department to travel to our offices in the interior of the country to make repairs, wasting a lot of time and in the worst case delaying our work, but Teamviewer has an option to do remote assistance, with which we have saved a lot of time and money on travel and other expenses involved in bringing a member of the Technical Department from the capital to our headquarters located in the interior of the country. This remote assistance is used not only by me but also by all the members of our office.

When we have to communicate with our bosses we use the video call option offered by Teamviewer, which works quite well and complements to a great extent our functions of reporting sales, operational problems, and any other unforeseen event that arises in our daily work dynamics.

It is quite easy to use and has an unmatched security configuration, making this software one of the most complete in the market when it comes to access and remote assistance.

What do you dislike?

Our biggest problem is the Internet. Usually our servers suffer failures that make the connection is limited or in the worst case we do not have an Internet connection, and this completely limits the functions of Teamviewer, as this software depends entirely on the Internet. If the internet fails we cannot use the software, limiting access and remote assistance and the video calls we must make to our headquarters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software allows us to overcome the barrier of distance and connect. All those companies that have both national and international subsidiaries, this software will help them a lot and I recommend them, because I have been able to observe how this software has been our solution to this problem. Teamviewer will add to your company productivity and efficiency in the performance of work activities.

The use of this software is vital for our subsidiary. Without Teamviewer our productivity would be impaired because we depend heavily on our headquarters for our activities in the interior of the country are given the best This software has become essential and necessary, without the loss of communication with our headquarters and therefore we would have a stoppage in our daily operations.

TeamViewer review by joseudy m.
joseudy m.

"Remote access is very easy to run with this software"

What do you like best?

The functions that this software offers are wonderful. Teamviewer offers me very interesting characteristics but the one that more I use and the one that allows me to work is the remote access and the videoconferences. Thanks to these two important characteristics I can develop my consultancies in the administrative branch and of public management. Only I send my clients my ID of Teamviewer and I realize the videoconferences or realize remote assistance. A software of that I take advantage in all his capacity.

What do you dislike?

For reasons of my work activities I have had to use all the features that this software offers me, and I am impressed with how complete it is. Each tool that Teamviewer offers is second to none. I can also say that I have used other programs that offer me the same functions and do not compare with this software. For these reasons, I have nothing negative or harmful for this software, I think it is a fairly complete software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamviewer has the necessary tools to adjust to any worker or company, whether it is an independent worker or a large company, Teamviewer meets all the conditions to make it more operational and performance-enhancing, adding high-quality elements such as videoconferences and access remote.

Teamviewer has made it possible to shorten the geographical distances between my clients and me, making the task of assistance and consultancy in the area of ​​public and administrative management that is my spatiality as a political scientist. Undoubtedly it is a software that has helped me a lot and has allowed me to advance in my professional and professional development

TeamViewer review by Edinson R.
Edinson R.

"Comprehensive support software for remote assistance"

What do you like best?

There are many benefits that I can mention of this incredible software and how it has contributed to improve my work performance:

-The remote assistance is one of the functions that most use this software. The computer technicians of my company regularly access my PC to repair some damages, without the need to go to my office.

-The remote access I use with other computers of my work when it comes to providing support to other colleagues or to find information that are in other PCs

-It has a quite efficient chat that I use a lot with the computer technicians when they make remote access with my computer. I usually use it to explain the problems I have with the pc and so they can go straight to the problem without having to do a full scan to the pc

What do you dislike?

The fundamental problem that I can identify in this software is that I depend a lot on the internet connection to make it work. Our servers sometimes require maintenance, and therefore the internet is a bit defective, limiting a lot the assistance and remote access functions

Recommendations to others considering the product

A quite complete software that was designed with the high demands of the companies in mind. Very easy to use and free, allows many people to use it in their work environment to improve their work experience. I highly recommend it

A software that has benefited us a lot in our office. On the one hand, remote assistance is something we use every day, especially when our computers fail. We also like to use remote access because sometimes we have to leave our offices to perform work functions and if we forget something or we want to look for some document format or additional documentation of any of the patients we serve, we access from our cell phone to the pc and we look for the document

TeamViewer review by jhoanny U.
jhoanny U.

" Leading software in providing remote access"

What do you like best?

This software is one of my fundamental complements in my work because Teamviewer offers me important features to complete my tasks. Remote access for my work functions is an essential tool, as is remote assistance. I use this a lot since sometimes I have to leave my office to do work activities in the street, and when I forget a document or information I use Teamviewer from my phone and I access my computer in the office and get the information I want. This software is also important in my work since our technicians have their offices far from the main office where I work, and many of the problems are solved by remote assistance.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say that I do not like about this software is that it has many limitations when you have a bad internet connection. Usually when I connect from my cell phone I have some problems to use remote access

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every company, if they import their functions, missions and objectives, must use this software and adjust it to the work routine, I can say that when using this software the performance and productivity will increase in that company, besides that you will save a lot of time thanks to the remote assistance

This software has been the great solution for my company. As I mentioned earlier, we are very much benefited as a company of remote assistance, including our bosses and owners of the company. It is that software that changed our way of working and made us more productive and efficient

TeamViewer review by Feldriana T.
Feldriana T.

" A software designed for large companies and big challenges."

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a high quality software that has come to our company to make us better workers. It has quite interesting options that I use every day of my work, I can establish a schedule of activities, make video calls and videoconferences with my co-workers, have excellent levels of security for the use of the software, I can have my own session and thus have a more personalized experience But the tool that stands out from all the ones I mentioned above and the one that has brought the most benefits to my work environment is access and remote assistance, an innovative element that has transformed my relationship with work. An excellent software that every day I use more and more.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to comment on this software. I would dare to say that this software came to our company to contribute with new tools that we did not have before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful software designed for small, medium and large companies, where access and remote support are of utmost importance to achieve higher levels of productivity, save time and incorporate software to the PCs of the members of the company. I recommend them to all those companies that look for these qualities

This software has contributed to solve specific problems such as better control of work activities, more complete communication channels between the different members of our office and, fundamentally, it connects us remotely with other computers without having to be in person.

TeamViewer review by Philippe L.
Philippe L.

"The best remote access application"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is very helpful as I work in an environment with lots of technology yet with people whose skill in technology is not high. It allows me to quickly and easily login remotely and help solve issues that slow down our work flow at the office. It has got many features which is helpful almost for every one as students, employees, etc.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is the pricing of the app. Even for individual users like me have to pay an expensive fee to use it unlimited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great method to control computers from afar however ensure that you have good internet connection otherwise it maybe a very tiresome process of losing your connection while trying to get things done.

With TeamViewer I have been able to remotely connect with employees in my company, help them with anything and answer any questions.

Learn more about TeamViewer

TeamViewer Videos

Learning about TeamViewer?

* We monitor all TeamViewer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.