TeamViewer

TeamViewer

Easy-to-use remote support and access software that lets you securely connect to and monitor desktop-to-desktop, desktop-to-mobile, mobile-to-mobile, or to unattended devices like servers and IoT devices from anywhere.

Work for TeamViewer?

Learning about TeamViewer?

TeamViewer Reviews

Ask TeamViewer a Question
Showing 705 TeamViewer reviews
TeamViewer review by <span>Victor F.</span>
Victor F.

"Easy and fast remote access control"

What do you like best?

This application provides quick and easy access by remote desktop to a computer. Very versatile to be used personally and in work environments. Personally I have used the tool to remotely support my parents when they have problems with their personal computers, allowing to execute any action, even restart the PC without losing remote access (after the restart).

In a professional way I have used the tool to access monitoring devices when I am out of the office, as well as executing professional technical actions in remote sites when I do not have trained personnel on site. You are totally free to execute actions just as if you were in front of the remote computer.

What do you dislike?

Lack of operation between different versions of the application between the source equipment of the connection and the remote equipment. The inability to connect can be very annoying. Important to clarify that the aforementioned scenario only appears when the connection results from an outdated device to a more updated one and not the other way around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely recommended to develop personal activities (Totally free).

The license required for operating in a business environment is adequate, it is totally worth it.

Undoubtedly the best tools for remote desktop management.

From the personal point of view, I have been able to solve problems for my parents, who are elderly and have difficulties with technology, managing to correct faults remotely in their computers.

From the professional point of view, I have managed to execute advanced technical actions in remote devices without requiring my presence in the remote site, allowing to provide quick solutions and reduce the transfer costs to remote sites.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamViewer
TeamViewer review by <span>Jose Alejandro  C.</span>
Jose Alejandro C.

"Teamviewer is a good tool for do remote sesions and even conferences."

What do you like best?

This tool is perfect for do any help of remote desktop, extremly fast, and can use it on adroid and desptop windows, also can share files, great and simple.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes i get problems that it say connections problems, like internet problem or so, but i'm ok with perfect internet connection, i have to close and open again the software so it takes the green status of connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good alternative for helping others to do things that they can't do, even for connecting to your own computers with remote desktop because at this time, is hard to keep your laptop with you or be in a place with a desktop to work and there are things you can't do on your cellphone, best is that, it can work with android and iphone, if you have a LTE connection, will work just like if you were inside the desktop, you can share files. I've mainly used it for help my family mom and sister to do things that they doesn't know how to do and that are hard to explain on a phone call, it has saved me many times.

I have used teamviewer for connect to any kind of machine everywhere, and can work without problem, its very fast, sometimes i can't get to my laptop or desktop because i'm at train or walking in a mall, but with my android application of teamviewer can do almost anything, just like in my laptop.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

TeamViewer review by <span>Rachel D.</span>
Rachel D.

"The best for remote access!"

What do you like best?

We use this all the time to remote into our customers' servers, and I absolutely love that Teamviewer makes it possible to access the remote computer while someone else is logged in, and it keeps that person logged in (compared to Remote Desktop Connection which logs the first person out as soon as anyone else tries to log in). This makes TeamViewer ideal for letting a customer watch what you're doing if you're helping them with training or troubleshooting.

What do you dislike?

There are occasionally display glitches if the computer you're remoting to is open in someone else's RDP session and they minimize their window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product, I highly recommend.

We do a lot of remote work on our customers' servers, and TeamViewer is perfect because we can tell our customers to download the free version (they like that it's free!), and we ourselves have a paid license so that we can access their commercial-use systems with no time limit (sometimes the free trial version gives only 5-minute increments at a time of access to commercial systems.) TeamViewer lets us do both remote troubleshooting with the customer watching, and unattended remote access where we can get in without somebody onsite starting up the access for us.

TeamViewer review by <span>Jose David M.</span>
Jose David M.

"speed and security when connecting remotely"

What do you like best?

this application the truth is very useful and easy to use several times where I am away from the office I can safely enter my computer and perform any activity from the comfort of my home, the versatility that offers is very good is not the only one in the market but I can tell you that it is the most useful, easy and cheap, all the functions offered are excellent to exploit them to the maximum.

What do you dislike?

sometimes you find that you can not use it because business operating systems block this type of applications now this does not mean that this app is unsafe, which would improve the relations with large companies since this app is very useful and easy to compare with those that bring by default, I would like to add a bandwidth consumption indicator of the remote link that the app uses to know when I am below normal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the app can be improved by lowering the consumption a bit so that not so much bandwidth is needed for efficient remote conbexion and as indicated by a bandwidth consumption reader to verify when we are below the recommended.

with this app I have solved many incidents from my house when they happen late at night and I can not go to the office, I could say that 100% 80% are resolved remotely because of the time zone where I am the clients are almost 6 hours apart but with teaviewer it is very easy to do it.

TeamViewer review by <span>Rick B.</span>
Rick B.

"TeamViewer make the concept of remote access a non-issue!"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer makes it so easy for me to gain access to any of my devices, servers, etc that sit at a geographic location where I am not. I am able to have computers without screens, locked away in cupboards, that are really easy to administer from anywhere, even my phone. It is so easy to set up, I have been able to guide numerous users through the installation over the phone and almost never had a hiccup.

What do you dislike?

Forward compatibility between different versions (when connecting from an older version to a newer version) is not present and it often will not give a reason for a failure to connect, even when there is a logical explanation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no doubt in my mind that TeamViewer is a premier product that far exceeds the requirements of a typical remote access user. It is so easy to use, but also comes packed with a lot of great features that make integration a lot easier.

TeamViewer ensures that I am always connected to my devices and am always able to access them, even when I am not with them. I have been able to leave work at work, and if needed, I can connect, via remote access, from home to solve any emergencies. TeamViewer has made remote access so much simpler; never again will the standard VPN based remote desktop be needed.

TeamViewer review by <span>Michael M.</span>
Michael M.

"TeamViewer helps you communicate more often."

What do you like best?

The most perfect it has had, or has, TeamViewer, is the platform as such, it is fantastic to know that you can search in any section of the platform just by visualizing its characteristics, it can be easily managed in a small environment, the interface is very small but this brings a lot of comfort in the long term, the truth is that I take it very well with TeamViewer for this feature.

What do you dislike?

I just do not like that TeamViewer's video quality is a little bad, since in other devices it is not possible to distinguish a specific letter or something because of poor video quality, however, I think that with a good job, they could solve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is a very easy-to-use platform, so if you are looking for software that helps you manage remote access in an easier way, TeamViewer is the best option without a doubt.

With TeamViewer I have been able to specifically communicate with my colleagues in an easier way, without having to move from my work area, I hope that TeamViewer can continue to help me in my company and thus be able to achieve better results.

TeamViewer review by <span>chinni s.</span>
chinni s.

"Great Remote Application"

What do you like best?

The best thing is it supports windows, Mac any OS. It supports mobile devices also. It is free to download and simple to use. A partner can connect to your system with only userid and password which shows in your system. You can connect this PC to PC and PC to Mobile also. You can connect to your system remotely from anywhere through this application.

What do you dislike?

The recording quality needs to be improved, and also the audio quality at the time of conference call. Everything is fine irrespective of some cons as every application has some cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the must application to have on your desktop. No second thoughts, just go for it. It helps you a lot in case if you are a student or an employee, which makes to study together, solving doubts with the help of other person, just by sitting in-front of your PC,by connecting remotely to your friend's PC. I strongly recommend this application, just go for it!! You will like it for sure.

Yes, there are many benefits through this teamviewer. File Share, Screen Share, conference calls, Group calls, chating etc are some of the important features in this app. The files can be transferred from the connected PC to your system very easily, which saves a lot of time. Client calls, group conference calls are made easily through this.

TeamViewer review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"TeamViewer offers video quality to all users."

What do you like best?

The best that TeamViewer has is considered in its prices, since it offers very good prices, really low, compared to all the good features it offers to all users who pay the plans, since it allows to connect remotely to offer support and multiple things that They do a pretty good functionality and at a very low price, it's pretty good.

What do you dislike?

I think that TeamViewer should improve the interface as such, since for all users, the interface and platform is very small, and you have to search a lot of the different sections that TeamViewer offers, I would like the interface to be a bit bigger and that this provides the facility to be able to visualize and use each of its functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer because I have been noticing that it is very easy to use software, and it also provides a very good video quality that really makes comfort go completely to another level. I hope that many more people take advantage of the good results offered by TeamViewer.

I use TeamViewer in my company for two areas, remote support, and to connect remotely, but most of all it has brought me benefits to offer support, since we are currently integrating many new employees, and with TeamViewer we have managed to teach to cover every task that they perform, and thus be able to have success in each of them. I hope you continue to provide these benefits in my work area.

TeamViewer review by <span>Danes M.</span>
Danes M.

"The most stable remote connections in the market."

What do you like best?

I have been using TeamViewer for the last few months, and I have been able to communicate in a faster and more reliable way with my colleagues and clients.

TeamViewer is very easy to use, and its interface gets along very well with the user, giving necessary functions in the exact time.

What do you dislike?

I have no problem with the features of TeamViewer, however, I would like to improve the speed of this platform on the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is a platform that offers very considerable functions and gives the user the ease of managing and communicating with other people and the best thing is that it is totally priced

TeamViewer is providing me with a completely reliable platform where I have been able to communicate instantly with my colleagues and clients, either from a microphone, through a camera or even through the chat that this great platform offers me.

TeamViewer review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"TeamViewer demonstrates importance to remote speed."

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a program that has very useful functions, and the best thing is that they are very easy to use. What I love most about this platform is the speed with which it is handled, no matter what the area to be used, it does not matter if a conference, a remote access or a remote support is made, in all areas the shared video will be fast and without any interruption. I also like that you have options like "improve speed" "improve quality" because here better features are added to improve the user experience, it means that there is no excuse for slowness when connecting remotely, you will have, the best platform with the right speed and in the right place.

What do you dislike?

The negative things that TeamViewer has are the prices that it puts in different plans, I would mainly recommend that TeamViewer lower its prices a little, this to give greater accessibility to all those who use it and to give them the freedom they deserve to be able to buy a Work plan at a comfortable price for everyone. I also do not like the user interface that TeamViewer has on Android and iPhone devices, it is a very old interface and it is noticeable that it has not been updated for a long time, I would recommend that it be updated more often to improve the experience that the user while using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer because I have noticed that it is a software that is really worth using, it is a platform where you will never be slow when you are remotely connected and on the other hand, it will provide you with the necessary tools to maintain a stable and exact communication with any person. I would also recommend it because it is very easy to use, and I assure you, it will not give problems at any time.

TeamViewer has brought me excellent benefits in my work area, I would even say that it has been the essential complement to communicate to my team in a more continuous environment. Currently my company is enjoying all the services that TeamViewer has, I am benefiting more than all of the remote support, because in a very easy way I can offer help to all my employees and make them have a much cleaner work process thanks to my help. I have also been able to connect remotely to build various projects or investigate different areas where it is necessary to talk and draw ideas from a remote access. The TeamViewer conferences have helped me a little, since I have managed to communicate with my employees or colleagues when I am in very distant areas.

TeamViewer review by <span>Danse M.</span>
Danse M.

"The essential control of remote support."

What do you like best?

I have been using TeamViewer constantly in recent months, and I have been able to communicate with my colleagues in a much more interactive and diverse way.

TeamViewer is very easy to use and perfect for the job, with a simple ID and password connection.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about TeamViewer, however, it is good to note that they should make improvements to their interface much more often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is perfect for people looking for stability in a connection, since its platform is designed to suit the user, essential to satisfy every need. Offering the possibility of communicating through different mobile devices and long distance.

TeamViewer has helped me to make web projects easier, where I have been able to receive constant support from some of the colleagues to help me develop it, and to be able to communicate with them through a microphone, chat or video.

TeamViewer review by <span>Jouly P.</span>
Jouly P.

"Excellent tool for remote support"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is an excellent software to perform remote support, it is easy to install and use, it is compatible with different versions of operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS and can even be used in Android or IOS mobile devices, it can be done Corrective and preventive reviews of the equipment over long distances saving time and being more effective, in turn I like that you can do file transfers of both parties without any inconvenience and that videoconferencing can be done, it has a good level of security since It provides an ID and random passwords, in turn has an integrated chat that allows effective communication with the user.

What do you dislike?

I do not like to connect remotely and that the internet is slow since teamviewer depends totally on the internet connection for its fluid communication, it is important that when the connections are slow the person who is receiving the remote help is aware of his machine as it will fall then the connection and should be restored, the free version limits several features if you want to take full advantage of this software must pay the license.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamviewer will be of great help as it works excellent both for remote support and personal use since it can be accessed from different devices without problems, and can be used with the operating system of your choice.

Teamviewer is a great help especially for me who work in the technical support area, thanks to this software I do not need to move to the other branches of the company to solve any inconvenience in a user's machine is very practical and with a really simple interface .

TeamViewer review by <span>Ganga N.</span>
Ganga N.

"Team Viewer is the best software for remote desktop"

What do you like best?

Team Viewer is the superb remote desktop software which is used for sharing screens, video calls, chatting etc. We can access it from any were with the secure password which is generated when ever we log in this is where the accessibility comes into picture were we can work remotely from any where by accessing our desktop or any others laptop with the help of generating the password and accessing it. We can share files in a safe and secure manner also by using the team viewer software which is good for each and every individual.

What do you dislike?

Beginner cannot understand it easily. Even tough there are many options which are very useful without the guidance they cannot be used. Transferring of large files takes more time compared to Skype. Many of the people do not know what is meant by team viewer unless until they get to know by some one. So awareness of the software is also important. Many versions are getting changed with that what are the new updates should also be known by the user with which user feels bored for using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i recommend to my friends and colleagues.

Team viewer is very useful for sharing files, screens, chatting and video calls with which we can communicate with the clients and share the files remotely also with which we can gather clients in purpose of growing or business by that each and every individual can earn some good amount for our survival. Less investment having many benefits with free of cost for the free users also.

TeamViewer review by <span>Deepak S.</span>
Deepak S.

"Ease in Remote Desktop Managementhiihii"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a great remote desktop management software.It is used basically for managing any pc which has windows os over the network.The process is very simple.You just have to share the password and id to that person and you can get access to the system.It is secured and also it has live messaging system.Also it has an option of web conference which is also good.It has a good user end support.hiihii

What do you dislike?

I like everything about teamviewer but just if it adds the functionality of video chat while session is live will be a great functionality.hiihii

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using teamviewer to every software developer for providing end user support with ease and find out the bug in the software and solve the error of the client.It is the best remote desktop connection software.

I use teamviewer for providing the support of software to our clients.Whenever our client faces an issue which is not resolved by the management team than it is passed to us who developed it.we access their pc through teamviewer and find out the bug and try to solve their problem.it is great for supporting our clients.hiihii

TeamViewer review by <span>Siddi V.</span>
Siddi V.

"Remote Desktop Software"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is the best app, which is used to transfer the files between two systems, which also offers video chat , conference. It is available for windows, mac, linux, android, ios mobile devices, and any operating systems.It is free. It can be used for both commercial and non-commercial purposes.It is secure.It is easy to download and install.You can access your system from anywhere through this teamviewer, by entering the other system's partner id and password, to connect to the system.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to share the large files which takes more time. For commercial use, it requires license. It doesn't work in the proxy servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The TeamViewer is the best application to recommend. You can access your PC not only from the other system, but also from your mobile, which has teamviewer in it. You can support many systems remotely. Images, files, text files, and folders can be shared easily. It is easy to use. No configuration is required. You can connect to many systems remotely with one click. So, this is a must tool to use in our daily corporate life.

You can connect multiple partners in the connection for a meeting or conference. If you are helping any person this teamviewer is helpful, you can also drag and drop files in this app with ease. There is no need to email the files, or download the files, as they can be transferred from other system easily. No matter, wherever your PC is, you can access your PC through this teamviewer, and can access your servers from your place.

TeamViewer review by <span>Rahil M.</span>
Rahil M.

"Teamviewer- The powerful tool of remoting and conferencing."

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is the most used software personally from my side. There are a lot of things which i liked the most about it and also with the latest update there are way more features added . Firstly the new ios application feature is amazing for all those who have ios devices with them. The file sharing is just great and the update has work great for the customers of team viewer. It has also a great feature known as team player . Yes, as the name suggest, the software allows you to use or get multiple users on the same connection.You can accomplish so many tasks with these software such as desktop sharing,web conferencing,file transferring , remote access and many many more.

What do you dislike?

There is a great saying about the coin has two sides similarly, teamviewer has equal numbers of cons To start with :

Though the user or the customer has purchased the lincense but still some or the other way the user would feel that the data being monitored or transfer is not secured. Someone is hitting on their privacy.

Secondly, sometimes not everytime, there is a little issue on the connection point of view as it tends to shutdown once in a while so these issue need to be registered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i would definitely recommend these software to the people who tend to travel a lot for their business point of view or anything. The remote access feature is great. Also the file sharing ability from anywhere to everywhere is just amazing.The ios feature updated in the new update of these software is just great. All in all i would surely recommend to each and every business people around.

As i am in the Software consultancy service , there requires to be lot of conferencing all over the world as we the tend travel around the world. So, the remote access and the data transferring is way to good for my company perspective.

TeamViewer review by <span>Rashad F.</span>
Rashad F.

"Good software for remote control and file sharing"

What do you like best?

I have been using TeamViewer since 2010 and the most enjoyed about TeamViewer was it's free side. You can use it freely as long as for personal purposes. Besides remote control of other computer you can also share files, make internet calls and chat through this app. TeamViewer is supported in most operating systems. It has also a good security. You can use it for Commercial purposes with confidence.

What do you dislike?

The weak side of TeamViewer is resolution problem in slow connections. Sometimes click actions appear late on other computer due to slow internet connection but it can be solved with high internet speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for remote control software then you are in a right place. Don't waste your time with other apps. TeamViewer is ad free and you can try it without paying anything.

I solved problems of my students with TeamViewer remotely in a short of time very easily.And I enjoyed it very much because TeamViewer game me freedom.I can connect to any computer and perform different actions without leaving my home.

TeamViewer review by <span>Montserratt D.</span>
Montserratt D.

"Private computer software and very easy access"

What do you like best?

I love that it can be installed without problems and quite light at the time of downloads has good updates that can be done automatically as the creation of video conferences, online meetings with different people in different parts of the world achieving an accessional communication network, also It is fascinating the point of creating passwords only per user to have a secure connection that provides confidence when using this software.

What do you dislike?

It is a fascinating program really the only thing that I dislike a bit that is only with Internet connection but it is the logical thing to connect two computers at a long distance because I have an inconvenience when sharing video from one screen to the other when I enter to my remote computer but this only happened to me 1 time I do not know if it was connection failure or the rest program is a quite complete and very good program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent, it is very intuitive and simple, highly recommended in the technology and office work industries, it leaves behind its competitors, I think that until now it is the best of its kind, it is worth trying this application.

It is most useful at work to help your family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances when they have problems on your computer, when the speakers did not work, even, and was able to solve it thanks to TeamViewer. It is the essential tool for any technician or IT who wants to help people.

TeamViewer review by <span>Vidhya A.</span>
Vidhya A.

"Remote Desktop Over the Air"

What do you like best?

Team viewer is a remote desktop connection service over the internet.It has many great features wrapped in it and some of which I love the most.The remote connection is over the air and so security is the main concern and so team viewer secures the connection using password.The other feature is the chat support which I like the most and is useful while communicating to the remote pc to solve the problem.The team viewer client is very light and can be installed in minutes.It is the efficient and most useful daily life software.

What do you dislike?

I have no thing to dislike about team viewer because it is best in the field of remote desktop connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using team viewer to users who are currently using other remote desktop connection software or else physically going to solve the problem should shift to team viewer because it reduces time and also is the secured remote desktop connection.Also it increases the efficient use of man power so i definitely recommend team viewer.

I use team viewer to communicate to the clients and solve the problem related to our software deployment on their system.It helps us to remotely solve the problems instead of physically communicating with the client.This also helps to increase the efficiency of solving the problem because you can solve the problem in short time and also can take help of other team members to do the same so it is a great tool for us.It has become an inevitable software for our organization.

TeamViewer review by <span>Srinu K.</span>
Srinu K.

"Good Media for easy communication and sharing the data."

What do you like best?

i like the most in team viewer is easy way to share and receive data and communication. it is very use full in meetings and discussions for onsite meetings. i have a very good experience in many meetings when i share my screen and data to my clients. so easy sharing and accessing. compare to remaining medias i have seen a very good difference features in team viewer. for personnel and official purpose it is very health and happy i mean to say in some serious meetings if any situations communication will interrupt the meetings then time automatically it refelcts on the tram members. in this case of team viewer there are very less chances.

What do you dislike?

i can say i have very few dislikes with the team viewer because in my daily meeting i dint face much difficulty with team viewer. sometimes when i try to share the screen it takes some time to ruder the screen.

sometime when i access there is a gap occurs in showing my window to my clients. there two are the major issues i have seen while i am using the team viewer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would like to suggest my colleagues and team to use team viewer for business meetings. in this prospects, ii would like to strongly recommend my mates to go for team viewer.

i have already explained in detail about my experience when i am at my workstation and office purpose. can say i have very few dislikes with the team viewer because in my daily meeting i dint face much difficulty with team viewer. sometimes when i try to share the screen it takes some time to ruder the screen.

TeamViewer review by <span>Ashok K.</span>
Ashok K.

"Best in class for remote support - TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

The program does not require port forwarding or network configuration to establish a communication session. It's easy to share and access. It is very useful in discussions at meetings and conferences. It works well with even slow internet connection due to its algorithm

What do you dislike?

It's a good product except the price they ask for commercial purposes. It's a bit high in my opinion.

It saves a lot of physical movement with any client. We just use Teamviewer to remotely take control of the PC and then fix the bug or the problem which the other party is facing. Also, for software installation, this product can be used. The unattended access feature is an innovative feature in which we can access our PC from anywhere in the world without having anybody there. It has helped lot of times when I am travelling. Also, remote printing is also a feature that helps a lot.

TeamViewer review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Connect with the Other System to Share Data or Communicate"

What do you like best?

Provides dedicated remote support channels which allows remote support on different devices.

Due to its easy Setup, good connection speeds, good transfer times, it allows to transfer files easily.

Allows to copy and paste file between the systems.

Very smooth and quick connection and no installation required.

The application does not require any port forwarding or network configuration to set up the communication session.

What do you dislike?

The software doesn't offer backward compatibility easily. Both the partners have to be on the same version of the software for the perfect communication.

Without any form of IP blocking, there is a potential for the security vulnerability.

Must work on license renewal pricing, because this is a typical way to drive existing customers away at the time to renew the licenses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seems to be money minded as the software keeps asking to renew but only provided only a less than 10% discount for a new corporate license.

It is easy to connect with the team members at any place, anytime to resolve the queries or to discuss the project.There is the remote screen control along with the ability to reverse the screen views.

Allows to copy and paste file between the systems.

TeamViewer review by <span>Adam W.</span>
Adam W.

"Been using it for years"

What do you like best?

When you work with others that have this software it is easy to hand over control or take over someone else’s screen. I also like that when a participant clicks on their screen it shows up on mine. This makes communicating just a little bit easier.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that those that do not have the program on their machines can’t utilize all of the same functions as someone that has the full program: allow control and see the other person’s screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You can give control to others, take control of their screen, talk, text, other participant’s clicks show up on your screen. I have no complaints.

I work remotely and review my work at least once a week with others. This makes meeting over the web so easy. The IT staff also use teamviewer, so when I have an issue with my machine they are easily able to take over and solve the problem.

TeamViewer review by <span>Ronak K.</span>
Ronak K.

"Teamviewer - Remote Control Software"

What do you like best?

The best part of teamviewer is that it gives us an easy to set up interface for connecting to our PCs or remote PCs or clients PCs for solving their issues. This all works seamlessly and also if the connection is dropped, it is automatically connected again when the connection is stable again. Also, teamviewer uses less bandwidth compared to other products which have same application in the market. This stability and consistency of Teamviewer is what makes it unique from other products.

What do you dislike?

The Commercial platform is really very costly for users. Teamviewer for personal use is free so it's a huge relief. Other than that, the product is really good. Nothing to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really helpful. Use it to the fullest!

When other colleagues who are not physically present with us face some technical problem which they are not able to resolve by themselves, we use TeamViewer to solve their issues by controlling their PC directly instead of going there manually and wasting our travel time. Also, remote server administration is done through Teamviewer whenever needed. Transfering files P2P directly is a huge benefit with this.

TeamViewer review by <span>Mike P.</span>
Mike P.

"Remote Access On Demand"

What do you like best?

The best feature that I like about TeamViewer is the ability to access a computer in my office from my home computer or laptop. I can use the remote access ability to process data and use software that is not on my device. Additionally, we use the web conferencing feature to have meeting when we are not all in the office.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the software speed is slow. Even when connected over Ethernet, there is lag with the connection. However, the remote access is still usable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend others to use TeamViewer if there is a need to remote access a computer. It is relatively easy to use and provides a web conferencing service as well.

We are solving the ability to remote access our office computers from home or when we are away on travel. The web conferencing service is also a benefit that allows us to hold quick meetings and share updates when we are not all in the office.

TeamViewer review by <span>Jeremy M.</span>
Jeremy M.

"Great product of blatantly screws you out of time unless you continually pay outrageous fees"

What do you like best?

Groups, workstation pane, general functionality

What do you dislike?

Teamviewer is not subtle in finding ways to take more of your money. For hundreds of remote users to accidentally click on a flashing pop up to update their teamviewer, only to have the tech lose connectivity to that user is an outrageous waste of time and efficiency. When you purchase a version of teamviewer their sales will tell you it is a lifetime license but that means nothing with your remote users constantly updating their own versions by accident.

This forces you to pay another 1,600 fee to upgrade or waste of ton of time to walk a user through uninstalling the new version and then reinstalling the old version. The user made a mistake? Get ready to spend half an hour wasting your time before you get to an emergency. When you have to do so for hundreds of users it gets insane. I would not recommend this product to anyone until this is fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for them to fix this

The efficiency it gives you, you only lose with problems that team viewer intentionally throw at you only to pay more when you supposedly have a "lifetime" license. In reality, Teamviewer costs 1,600 a year for a single tech using the product at one time.

TeamViewer review by <span>Robermar R.</span>
Robermar R.

"teamviewer an innovative tool"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a totally innovative tool, since I started using it I have facilitated multiple tasks with my clients and my colleagues

What do you dislike?

In particular there is not much that I dislike about this tool, I think that having an excellent internet connection both the sender and receiver, it works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More than half of the CEOs demand that their IT departments optimize spending and investment in technology, while ensuring the proper functioning of their networks, which implies constant attention and agile and economic problem solving. However, this is not an easy task for the vast majority of SMEs, who usually have few IT staff and who are facing a great challenge when he goes on vacation.

With the arrival of TeamViewer, one of the world's most popular providers of remote control and online meeting software, it makes it easier for network administrators to anticipate and minimize potential problems during their absence and to enjoy their business as much as possible. free time.

The most common problems are the lack of visualization in the web pages that they manage and many of the owners of this page, this type of problem is found and the equipment allows me to facilitate the task when entering their computers and corroborate what this instruction is and find a quick solution to the problem.

In short, taking into account some basic tips and taking advantage of the existing technological tools for these situations, it is now feasible for network administrators to go on vacation without worry and minimizing potential problems.

Although there are failures that can not be predicted, many can be anticipated. Therefore, before leaving, it must be verified that the backup systems work properly, that the licensed programs are up to date and that the security systems are up to date. It is also useful to prepare a document with the procedures for solving and responding to problems, especially the most common and predictable, for the substitute. Likewise, enabling a section of frequently asked questions that resolves the most common doubts of the users will help to reduce the volume of requests.

The network administrator must establish backup and contingency plans for the servers, databases and passwords and make sure that the substitute has access to all the information. In addition, it is advisable to confirm in advance that the power source of the data center has a fault response system to provide a continuous service without interruptions.

TeamViewer review by <span>pavan b.</span>
pavan b.

"Amazing and Best Remote Desktop Tool"

What do you like best?

Team viewer is the best and secured software for video calling, screen sharing, chatting, file sharing. It can be installed on any operating system. Main thing is security, where time to time new password can be generated when we want to work with the remote desktop, this will be help for the corporate people when they are trying to work from home. User-friendly, easy to use, supportive and a best software or tool to work on with.

What do you dislike?

For the beginners when we see the software we will feel as it is very easy to understand but some guidance is required. When we loose the connection with the remote desktop we cant access with the same password again the new password will be generated. Large files cannot be sent. As many versions are getting updated guidelines should be also given to access the new features and updates that are going on in that software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i will refer to all my friends and colleagues.

I have used team viewer many times to access my remote desktop and work on with the client issues as a freelancer, with which i have earned good amount of money by working on the outside projects. I have shared the files by analyzing the requirements through team viewer for my clients. I like the team viewer software the most as it is very easy to install and work on with. Even beginners also can access it very easily.

TeamViewer review by <span>SAMSON G.</span>
SAMSON G.

"An Amazing Tool For Desktop Sharing."

What do you like best?

Well, is a great, standalone and amazing software for easy desktop sharing with many of the extended functionalities, for say remote control, file transfer etc. Its a well built software with a decent Graphical User Interface (GUI) to assist you in making your move while using this product. Its has the feature to add upto 25 members in the real time and its best for online training, business etc. It ensures highest security between connections and even if any matter arises it has a good and reachable customer support.

What do you dislike?

Well, count me on this people I've using this product for a very very long time now and till date I haven't found any aspect of it to blame for.

Its just perfect for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well being it Remotely accessing desktops, remote chatting or sharing ideas and plans over web meeting, TeamViewer has always played a paramount role, so I'd say use it one people and it'll amaze you as hell and definitely and for sure you'll love it.

Our team being on the different site locations is working on the Network Transaction Security Project nad for the we've been using TeamViewer extensively for sharing valuable ideas and briefings. And for all of it I'd like to give the credit to TeamViewer itself.

TeamViewer review by <span>Kishan A.</span>
Kishan A.

"Remote Desktop Management"

What do you like best?

It is a remote desktop connection tool and is vastly used in computer industry for managing and solving problems of client over network with ease.It has various great features like password protected security,Direct messaging and many other.It works so smoothly that you will feel as if you are using your own computer.And also it is availaible for free.

What do you dislike?

It should add an option of video calling with messaging to ease the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using teamviewer because it is the best remote desktop connection with the facility of direct messaging as well as web conferencing.It is vastly used across our company and has made our work so simple.It also works on lower bandwidths with much ease.So it is the best recommended remote desktop connection tool.

I use teamviewer for providing after deploy services to our customers.I solve their problems from my pc itself without need to visit theirs.It makes it so simple to solve the customer complains and also the communication between us is easy because of direct messaging.It has reduced our load of going to the customer site and solving the problem.

TeamViewer review by <span>Rahul C.</span>
Rahul C.

"Remote Desktop Connection"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a great tool for remote desktop connection.It has many great facilities which is not provided by the default remote desktop connection tool of windows.It is also easy to use teamviewer and also it is so much secured.It is peer to peer over the internet and is password protected.It works swiftly under slow internet connection also.It also has a messaging feature which is very useful to convey message to the host connection.

What do you dislike?

It is very best remote desktop connection tool and nothing is there to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using teamviewer instead of the default remote desktop connection because it is safe and secured and also it has many advanced features like direct messaging and many more.It is a most recommended tool for sorting out the problems of the clients easily from you own workstation with so much ease.

We use teamviewer to solve the deployment problems on the client side with so much ease and by sitting in our office.It is so easy to use that everyone could easily use it with a password protected remote connection.It is also very easy to know the problem of the client because of its messaging facility.It is a great part of our company for providing support to our clients.

TeamViewer review by <span>Soma G.</span>
Soma G.

"Remote Desktop "

What do you like best?

Team Viewer is easy to download and install. It is free to use. It is user friendly. Just an id and password is enough to connect to the partner, no more information is needed. We can access the desktop from anywhere with the Team Viewer. It can be connected from PC to PC, PC to mobile, mobile to PC and also mobile to mobile. It is easy to share the presentations, demonstrations and training videos.

What do you dislike?

There are no major problems with the Team Viewer. It will not support the proxy servers. It also required some security programs for safety.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can access the office computer from home when you want to connect to the particular server. Remote printing is allowed. It supports Windows, Mac and LInux. We can take the snapshots of the remote screen. If we want to help our friend in some coding issue or anything, Team Viewer is the best tool for that, If the other person needs any files, instead of downloading, we can drag and drop the files from the remote system to save the time. Hence, it is a must have desktop tool for every system.

There are many benefits of using the Team Viewer. We can easily connect to the server, even when we are not at our workplace. The file transfer is easy. We can add up-to 25 members, for any training courses, or some conference calls. The audio quality is also good. We can involve multiple members in the connection.

TeamViewer review by <span>Jan L.</span>
Jan L.

"My helper"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer has a number of advantages over competitors. I like the functions of remote control, file transfer, and online chat. I can help the client and discuss with him in parallel. It is very common among users.

What do you dislike?

In the free version, there are often breaks in communications and messages that you need to be registered. Dear developers can display this message separately, you do not need to break the connection with the remote computer. The quality of audio chat is far from optimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Teamviewer. I began to use it for a very long time. Over time, Teamviewer has acquired a huge number of new features. There are many companies that use very simple programs for remote connection, they especially need to try Teamviewer.

I used Teamviewer to connect to remote computers. I do not want every time, when the client has a problem, go to their office, so I set up Teamviewer and can connect to their computer when they need help.

TeamViewer review by <span>Alexander C.</span>
Alexander C.

"Making the leap from free to paid."

What do you like best?

Free Version! any one can use and be up and running in just a manner of minuets. you really understand the power of TV and its marketing when instructing remote users on how to install and use TV via phone support so you can remote in, once connected you can save that client to the cloud. (paid only) want to just use it occasionally to help with a project or a parent fix their PC, no problem the free version is great also.

What do you dislike?

they lock you to a Paid version but remotely update clients. this can be a huge problem. Say you bought version 10. and then version 11 come out. if your remote clients update you cant connect unless they uninstall, go to TV website and look the the old version and then download 10 again. this can take up hours of your day when you are high volume and rely on TV heavily with your remote troubleshooting of software. its really not an enterprise solution. there is not any easy way to prevent remote users from updating or downloading the newest version every time there is an update preventing you from connecting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you don't plan on forking down the money every year for the newest version then make sure you disable automatic updates and keep your own archive of your paid version on a remote server you can instruct your users to download.

we produce very complex software/hardware solutions for simulations. any small problem from a hardware driver failure to a software bug can take down $100K training simulators. we need to use TV to fix XML files, update drivers, roll back software or even just train the users on the system.

TeamViewer review by <span>Erin O.</span>
Erin O.

"Easy To Use and Full Featured"

What do you like best?

I personally love the ability to set up remote unattended access. I don't use this feature often with my customers, but I have remote access set up for my work laptop so that I can access files from any other machine with Team Viewer installed. This helped me immensely when I was out of the office for over a month due to multiple deaths in my family.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that the host machine and the client machine have to be on the same version of Team Viewer. Most of my customers are installed with much lower versions and I have to get them to upgrade prior to starting a remote session with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is honestly a great product with a lot of useful features. The only issue I have is that I must ask customers to upgrade their Team Viewer installation in most cases because Team Viewer requires that both the local machine and the remote machine be installed with the same version. Most of my customers were happy using v6 or v7, but in order to work with me, they must upgrade to v11. This isn't a huge issue, and I keep the download link handy, but it would be nice if newer versions were backwards compatible.

Team Viewer allows my team to remotely access customers' computers to take logs and captures without having to give out our admin or developer passwords. This increases our security without being detrimental to our customers.

TeamViewer review by <span>Brendan C.</span>
Brendan C.

"Incredible free technology "

What do you like best?

Team viewer can be a lifesaving technology allowing you to acces your workstation from anywhere in the world. I use this to control renders from home that can be time consuming but only require a few clicks to get going.

The quality of the connecting is impressive, even if I'm connecting via 3G or LTE. The controls are intuitive and screen switching (because I use 3) is simple.

The access code feature works, but I personally like the ability to set up trusted devices so that my work computer and home computer are available easily without putting in many codes or commands.

Downoading and setting up teamviewer is easy enough that I can guide clients through it and then show them how to do something on their own computer. Brilliant.

What do you dislike?

I'll occasionally have times where computers aren't available to log in, even though I know I turned the software on.

I wish that teamviewer could run more invisibly in the background. For example, I should be allowed to have the icon in the apple toolbar by default but not in the icon dock. I believe LogMeIn does it this way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add computers as trusted devices to avoid the long code entry.

Logging in remotely to control work/home computer to accomplish tasks and reduce downtime.

TeamViewer review by <span>Ruhan P.</span>
Ruhan P.

"Teamviewer The Tracker"

What do you like best?

The most appropriate thing in this software I found was that, this software can transfer any type of files. The commercial purpose is okay but the free software gives many options to transfer the files from one device to another.

What do you dislike?

Dislikes are not much but just the business packages are very expensive to buy. Ya but it has one drawback that this software must be installed on both the device to transfer the files. And also that this doesn't allow us to use internet. And Low resolution is seen while using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendations are that, this software is very good while using but the screen resolution of the another device is not that good to use it gives low resolution so the topic of Screen Resolution should be taken seriously as it can give good quality. Otherwise this software is best to transfer the files. I would recommend to use this software as I use this software in my company which is paid version and it is very easy to use.

As all are aware that the software Teamviewer is of free of cost from any search engine. The software is good and compatible, any one can easily use this software by following the rules given by the software. This allows us to transfer the files from one device to another. And this software works for almost all the devices like Windows 10.8,7, XP, 2000 and, Vista too. Also the Mac, ipad, android phone, ios. It helps in the bad times actually as if we want some big file or something then we are able to directly connect the another computer and transfer the files. This can allow the member to conduct the company meetings. This also allows for the audio and video chatting feature which is very useful in commercial purpose. I like the feature of adding the members upto 25 which is best thing I have ever seen. Here the router facilities and other widgets are not required to connect which is the good thing about the software. I also like the chat feature in the software which allows us to chat with the person connecting us from another computer or any other device. The Feature of transfering the file to google drive and one drive is also attribute one. But to use this software for commercial purpose the company has to buy the commercial purpose software which unlocks many features which are not available in the Free software. The connecction is done by giving your Id to your partner and password too to access the screens. My experience of using the Teamviewer is Best so I would recommend to use this Software which is free of cost for normal use. And paid for commercial use.

TeamViewer review by <span>Erik S.</span>
Erik S.

"Good solution for remote access"

What do you like best?

Once my LogmeIn Free account expired and the grandfathered time ran out, I was looking for another free solution to give me access to my multiple computers, TeamViewer filled the void. Having a mobile app is also nice if I need to check on something on my computer while I am out and about.

What do you dislike?

If trying to just add another one of your computers to your account for remote access, I would like to see the installation method clarified a bit. If you install the wrong version you just have to uninstall reinstall the correct version but it would be nice if it asked you before installing what you intended to do on with the machine you were installing TeamViewer on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a need to remote into multiple computers on a home network and you are not tech savvy enough to setup your computers to use Windows Remotes desktop to work outside of your network this program fills the need.

I use the free version of TeamViewer for my personal use, and this is what my review is covering. I have used the business tier and it seems at least in my industry this is the most popular product in foreign (Non US) areas, to give remote access to computers.Also when I was using the business level the end user didn't need to be at the machine to give access to it they just needed to send over their meeting ID and passcode.

TeamViewer review by <span>John-James W.</span>
John-James W.

"Quality remote access and control"

What do you like best?

I have been using TeamViewer for a few years now and I have never been in a position where I was unable to get access to a remote machine. We have renewed and updated as we have found it to be reliable.

What do you dislike?

The interface feels a little dated and things are not always in the place that you would anticipate. You do have to look for some menu items in places the you wouldn't think of immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is not quite as intuitive as it could be and the interface feels a little dated. However, overlook this and you get a very solid, reliable solution that works. When in a remote session you shouldn't suffer from the dropped connections or poor quality resolution that I have seen on other solutions.

I have used this to conduct remote installations of systems and software. Being able to do this without travelling to site allows for more flexibility with reduced costs. We have been able to install conferencing infrastructure, client endpoints and provide remote support for customers who have experienced technical issues.

TeamViewer review by <span>Eduardo E. O.</span>
Eduardo E. O.

"TeamViewer the BEST team problem solver."

What do you like best?

An excellent software, team viewer is an essential work tool for any work team or company that has several offices and its staff is not all in one place, the facility that offers us to solve problems in computers or networks far from our working place is his best weapon, this without mentioning its complementary tools that are his group chat and video calls.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that there is not much that I do not like about this software, it is easy to use, free and an excellent tool, maybe the only thing that I could comment is its interface, it could be a little more friendly or allow users to personalize it some way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation for other people who are thinking of joining the TeamViewer team is to dare to use this excellent tool in your companies or jobs, they will not regret it! Already comment that it is free?

Most of the problems that I have solved with TeamViewer have been communication problems when solving problems that are far from my job, allowing me to access PCs away from me and solve the problem without moving is the best.

TeamViewer review by <span>Indravardan S.</span>
Indravardan S.

"Versetile RemoteDesktop Application - TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

The Drag and drop feature is the best feature I like because I feel it make file transfer very easy and convenient. The second feature I like is the whiteboard which comes in handy when there is need to draw and explain to someone. Rest all the features are neat and nifty.

What do you dislike?

According to me the TeamViewer application consumes a lot of internet bandwidth consequently causing lags. There is also screen lags during screen sharing and sometimes during videoconferencing. This can be overlooked though other than this I have no complains its good as it comes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer to those who need Versatility. Its one of the best versatile remotedesktop application.TeamViewer has many features which are use robust , reliable and easy to use.For me the features like drag and drop , whiteboard, videoconferecening and screensharing takes the win. In all TeamViewer has all the dope and nifty features along with the basic features.According to me its best bang for the buck.

I use TeamViewer for file sharing among my peers and my superiors. I use TeamViewer for scheduling my meetings and scheduling work to my subordinates. I often conduct my meetings using TeamViewer's videoconferencing feature since its very versatile also there is a whiteboard feature which comes in handy for explaining the details of the project and discuses its MVC structure. Using screen sharing the I guide my peerage and help them with their project work. During my meeting with the client on TeamViewer I can also add my engineering team to understand the needs of the client first hand. This features and many others are used by me frequently.

TeamViewer review by <span>Chibueze C.</span>
Chibueze C.

"Amazing team collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

It has helped me severally run someone through a new task they are not used to, in cases where skilled personnel for these tasks are indisposed. I love that I'm able to mouse over the remote end interface and point out exactly what I want done and how.

What do you dislike?

I've found that sometimes when users at both ends are trying to point out something on their interfaces simultaneously, there seems to be a drag. This can sometimes lead one of the users into clicking a wrong command; I however believe this to be a bug that will soon be fixed.

Teamviewer has made training and retraining of our team while on the field easy and seamless. It is common experience that after training of teams for a roll-out, some team members may need extra reminders on how to approach the tasks, especially when the field is it.

We've been able to improve effective man-hours as personnel's don't waste time when stuck but can quickly enlist the help of team members in-the-know over teamviewer.

TeamViewer review by <span>Rajendra R.</span>
Rajendra R.

"TeamViewer - the robust RemoteDesktop Application"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer contains many neat and nifty features.By far the best feature of TeamViewer is the drag and drop feature for file transferring. It makes the file transferring very easy. The whiteboard feature is another handy feature which can be used for explaining during screen sharing or videoconferencing. It also allows grouping of computers which is a rare perk indeed. In all its a complete package.

What do you dislike?

TeamViewer consumes a lot of internet bandwidth. Hence there are screen lags in videoconferencing and screen sharing which can be annoying sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer for its unique features like drag and drop for file transfers, Whiteboard etc.These and many other features of TeamViewer have made me use this application. In my opinoin there is no other application like TeamViewer which has such features and is easy to use.Its robust, reliable and secure.In a nutshell its perfect bang for buck.

I use TeamViewer for Videoconferencing with the engineers working under me on the given project and guide them through it. I use the white board feature to explain them diagrammatically the concept given to us by the client for his project. Also I conduct meetings and schedule work for subordinates using TeamViewer. Most of my meetings with my clients and superiors are conducted using TeamViewer. Also I can include few engineers during the meeting so they understand the needs of the client more clearly.

TeamViewer review by <span>Sun K.</span>
Sun K.

"Teamviewer is best of breed Remote Software"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is one of the best of breed remote control software packages. We've tried many variants over the years - PCAnywhere back in the modem days, ShowMyPC, Logmein, Crossloop, VNC, and the VNC Variants used by Naverisk and other Managed Services software. Many of the other packages have scaling issues with 4K screens, or multiple screens. Sometimes the others try to jam 2 screens into one tiny window. They are often slow too, lagging behind on screen refreshes or mouse and keyboard input which is very frustrating.

Teamviewer handles multiscreen well, scaling is based on the window size that you create, it's easy to switch to different monitors on the remote end, and there is no lag in your keyboard or mouse input. It just works well. It is very convenient to have 100+ remote connection profiles setup, allowing you to get into any PC you want easily and quickly.

In addition they have added AntiVirus, Backup, and IT Management capabilities to the product that you can subscribe to separately.

What do you dislike?

We are currently on Teamviewer 12. We've had some incidents where computers have dropped off our list and we had to reinstall the Teamviewer software on those computers. It might be because some of them were on Teamviewer 10. Another thing is that Teamviewer recently went to subscription pricing with version 13 - this is after we spent quite a bit buying version 12. Yes, Teamviewer 12 was pricey. We really don't want to be paying for the software forever on a monthly basis, we'd like to upgrade once in a while and pay for the upgrade and it looks like they've eliminated the option to just buy the software and upgrade when you need to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software works incredibly well. We've had some glitches with computers falling off the list of computers to connect to, but it's much better than most of the other packages we've tried. Subscription pricing lowers the initial cost (We spent $750 for one person), this lowers the pricing down to $40+ per month, but you would also be paying that price forever. This, balanced against a one time purchase and occasional upgrade fees for whenever you decided to upgrade.

Teamviewer does allow free trials, give it a try and see how it works for you!

For personal use, it's free.

As an IT Consultancy we do a lot of remote technical support - Teamviewer makes it easy to do and we can concentrate on our client's problems instead of messing with the tool. This has allowed us to provide support much more effectively and efficiently - saving us time, our clients money, and reducing aggravation on our part.

TeamViewer review by <span>Ajmeri S.</span>
Ajmeri S.

"Faster, smarter ,useful and Free remote access client"

What do you like best?

The TeamViewer is the best, easiest, and one of the fast remote access clients ever I used. I often use TeamViewer to show a demo of application on client pc. the best thing in TeamViewer is TeamViewer provides faster remote access even you don't have the faster internet connection.

the TeamViewer also supports file transfer and chat during a running session. so this is very useful when you need to try to send something or send a message to the client.

another thing I like in TeamViewer is it is cross-platform supported. so its really does not matter which OS platform client is using you can always connect with your partner easily.

TeamViewer is also standing for security also TeamViewer utilizes RSA 2048 public/private key exchange, AES (256 bit) session encryption end to end, random passwords for one-time access, optional two-factor authentication, and access controls via trusted devices as well as black- and whitelists.

you can also use TeamViewer as an international level so if your client or partner is from another region or country you can use easily because TeamViewer is available in more than 30 languages and supports international keyboards, which makes it an ideal solution for international use.

What do you dislike?

I only don't like that it cannot be able to upload/download large files over the internet, It does not have the ability to use full screen with high-resolution screens but overall I am happy with TeamViewer.

Using TeamViewer I can able to communicate with clients to show a demo of applications and at a real-time, i can also get information/request for an application from the client. it also helps us to troubleshoot problems in partners machines.

TeamViewer review by <span>Bhavesh P.</span>
Bhavesh P.

"Teamviewer | Remote Desktop Application"

What do you like best?

Accessing our PC from any part of the world. Need not be at college or work to be able to access PC/Laptop! Just keeping it on and connected to the internet is enough for Teamviewer to work seamlessly! Also transferring files feature is awesome! It has good reliability over other solutions.

What do you dislike?

The popup that for using only for personal use everytime after a session is disconnected.

Did not have to go physically to the person we are trying to help! Instead, just connecting over Teamviewer solves this issue and we can easily save our time using this. When configuring a Desktop application, if the client faces any error, this solution is the best, as we are able to solve lots of expense of travelling to the location of the client and assisting him, or explaining him over phone the steps needed to perform to solve the problem

TeamViewer review by <span>Jaydev D.</span>
Jaydev D.

"Remote Desktop Connection Tool"

What do you like best?

It is a tool for remote desktop connection over the internet between two pc's.Using teamviewer it becomes easy to establish a safe and secured remote desktop connection which is secured using password which is present on client's pc.Also the connection works smoothly even over low internet connection.The messaging between client and us is also great and help us convey message with the client easily.

What do you dislike?

Teamviewer is the best replacement for the default remote desktop of windows.It has no problems is best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using teamviewer because it is best for remote desktop connection as a replacement for the default remote desktop because it has great new features which are great and secured.It is best so far remote desktop peer to peer connection tool over internet.And moreover it is free.

I use teamviewer to solve the problems related to installing product and end user satisfaction.Using teamviewer it helps us to avoid going to client's place and do the end user maintenance directly from our workstation which helps us save too much time.It has became an enormous part of our day to day life.

TeamViewer review by <span>Federico A.</span>
Federico A.

" I work from my home or office with TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer has been a wonderful tool for me, I work from home connected to a server in another part of the world.

It is very easy and easy to use since I connect remotely, as well as make file transfers.

At the time of having to install or remove any program is very easy, I do not have to wait for days for a technician, once I had problems with a virus and remotely deleted it.

This program is definitely wonderful, and remote assistance is economical.

When it comes to making meetings and videoconferences online is one of the best programs.

It can be installed on most operating systems

What do you dislike?

I do not have many negative reviews, but many times the remote connection fails when the internet is slow or stops working.

When losing connection with internet the remote connection is lost, you should have the option of waiting for it to reconnect.

Sometimes I need to connect to two computers or servers at the same time, and TeamViewer will not allow it.

Despite these failures, TeamViewer is still my favorite program to connect to another computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to all people, since I installed it I have been able to work from home, as well as receive technical support.

It is also compatible with most operating systems.

I do not have to leave the house or the office to do another job that I have.

From anywhere I can connect without any problems.

TeamViewer review by <span>Osmarimyr Sabrina L.</span>
Osmarimyr Sabrina L.

" my great experience with TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

this program has an advanced user interface,

counting on an easy, quick and easy way for users to use it,

counting on an extensive operation with operating systems, from the most current to the old.

TeamViewer offers its users free tests for personal use, without the need to indicate personal information, so that this program can be used in our homes of a particular.

What is your industry when using this product

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I dislike about this program and in my opinion is one of the most important, is that you can not connect in a

remote more than 2 computers at a time, and to give support is of utmost importance, on several occasions the access to the pc that is being supported is very limited,

accesses are not allowed for unknown users, it is difficult to get licenses to update the program, compared to Radmin Viewer has fewer functions and can also be slower when it comes to the remote computer

I have been able to configure IBM Notes accounts on computers, access telephones and verify any inconvenience that is presented at the software level, install programs, remove malicious viruses from computers, explain the handling of computers remotely when users do not know how to manage some phone or computer,

Actually the Teamviewer can be a tool

that helps you solve different situations in your work if your clients are in another state or locality

TeamViewer review by <span>Amit s.</span>
Amit s.

"The Best Remote Access app"

What do you like best?

The Best RDP app ever I have used , This meets my all expectations .. Its really amazing to get connect to . client computer and show them the demo of our product very easily..Remote Desktop &

Web Conferencing was major challenge in our business but when Team viewer came in our scenario, The Major challenge was solved so much easily. This have increased our overall throughput as well as increase in sale.In No Time Setup , We were ready to go .. This is really a innovation to classic remote access.. even now I can access client system from mobile as well in case I am out of office.. So I am always ready to Go.

What do you dislike?

Some time Log out issues unexpectedly ..

Reported to Team and fixed in no time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes My most Colleagues used this by my recommendation . Even my college friends use the same..

Client Interaction

Demo

Remote Desktop

Web Conferencing

TeamViewer review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

"Manage everything that you need in one click."

What do you like best?

That software gives me to cooperate and communicate with colleagues or my clients. This platform has the ability to work well in the distance which really suits me. An unbelievable system which gives a rights to do something on others laptops in just one click. And everything is safe great key to a working success.

What do you dislike?

I would like to say that I don't have any issue with work in this software. As for me, its is the fastest way that I can manage my working routine by distance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software gives the opportunity to use it safely and from any distance. Will helps you to monitor all your working need very fast. Also, you will have the ability to manage all your documents on distance. For sure you will save your money and working time. I recommend it to you.

TeamViewer and we can say that is distant access which easies to use. We like to work with this software and we know that it is great for deleted control, which helps us so much.We can easy to solve any problems or sort out any our documents on others laptops. Also, it is great that person can see what I'm doing on his device. For us, it is a big time saver.

TeamViewer review by <span>Ishan P.</span>
Ishan P.

"Teamviewer"

What do you like best?

I love the speed of this software, in all the areas it is used, conference, remote support/access. In all areas the shared video will be fast and without any interruption. The algorithm used in transferring is unique and it only transfers the amount of screen that has changed instead of transferring the full one to save bandwidth.

What do you dislike?

The recording quality is not upto the mark. Other than that, I have no issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend this to anyone who wants to remote control remote PCs

Teamviewer is a great for me!! Especially for me because, I work in the technical support area. Thanks to this software, I do not need to move to the other parts of the company to solve any software issue in a user's/client's machine. It is very practical and with a really simple interface

TeamViewer review by <span>soma s.</span>
soma s.

"Best Remote Access Tool"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is the best desktop app. It is simple and quick to operate. We can share our desktop through this teamviewer. It even works behind the firewall with high security. It is easy to use, we can access this only with an ID and password, no need to provide all our personal information go connect to the partner, I feel this is the best and very simple way, customized way to connect to the partners.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if it provides a chat window between the partners, so that it becomes easy to communicate each other. The main drawback in this is, by using ID's and passwords, the system may registers all key-presses and clicks, which in-turn has a chance that our PC may gets hacked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The desktop sharing software package available on all Operating Systems. Conferences can be held easily. Internet connectivity, yourID and password are the things you needed to connect to the other PC's teamviewer. We can share the screens with ease, also operates them, finally it is the best remote access software.

There are many benefits, with the teamviewer. It is a best way for desktop sharing, web conferencing, file sharing and also for online meetings. Conferences between two groups is easily made in the teamviewer. It can be connected between PC and PC, PC and mobile.If we were not in office, with teamviewer we can connect to our servers easily though we were not infront of them.

TeamViewer review by <span>Dheeraj D.</span>
Dheeraj D.

"Good For Remote Desktop As well As video conferencing"

What do you like best?

I have used various remote desktop software and also the default remote desktop connection of windows but team viewer serves the best amongst them.Team viewer works on local network as well as over the internet which is great thing about it.And regarding security the connection is end to end encrypted so security issue is solved.The smoothness of operating remote computer is just great even under poor internet connections which is also good about teamviewer.Team viewer also has live messaging.so it has great number of features.

What do you dislike?

It should also add video messaging while remote desktop which will make it more great otherwise it is still a great software for remote desktop connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using teamviewer specially for remote desktop connection because there is no other product which will give you so many features togather and that also free.It is the best solution for remote desktop software you can have.Also you can do video conferencing using teamviewer.

I use teamviewer regularly for remote desktop connection because it just provides all the possible features and more a remote desktop connection can have.I use teamviewer to solve the customer problems over remote desktop which helps us to solve the problem over the internet instead of visiting personally.It also has messaging which makes it easy to solve the issue.

TeamViewer review by <span>Tiara R.</span>
Tiara R.

"Perfect software for screenshare/cast - and it's free"

What do you like best?

It's free! I've never tried the paid version, since the free one does everything I need it to. I connect to virtual desktops to do work on other machines, and it's fast, easy, and free. There's no lag, connections are strong, and it's incredibly easy to log in with the passwords provided to get on another machine.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really! It's an amazing little software. For what I require, I don't need anything additional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's really no better product for free if you need to view another person's computer or troubleshoot virtually. Just make sure both computers have it installed - from there it's just a couple clicks and you can view desktops from anywhere.

Remote desktop, web conferences, digital assistance, screencasting, computer problem-solving - I even use it on a personal level to help my family when they've hit roadblocks on the internet and I can't be there in person to assist.

TeamViewer review by <span>Natalie C.</span>
Natalie C.

"One of the best softwares ever."

What do you like best?

What I like a lot about TeamViewer is the mobile to mobile remote connections, this tool it has been very useful because the smarthphones is something that it's very present on peoples life, so being able to have a remote connection from mobile to mobile it's great cause you can connect with a partner by just an ID and password, from everywhere with just a click, so all the files are there and it's more easy to share the information on the comfort of the cell. Also the VideoConferences are great, they are high quality so makes the meetings more closer and personal, it gives you the feeling of your partner or client being there in the same room, so the experience isn't interrupted and everything is more fluent and dynamic. TeamViewer has been a lot more user-friendly than before, so that's something great since it is a program that has so many tools and new clients can get confused, so it is very helpful that now it's an easier software.

What do you dislike?

It's a program that can get slow sometimes which it's understandable since it has a lot of tools and options, but can be time consuming if you need to access urgently. Besides that, I have nothing else bad to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer because it would help you to have a better communication with your co-workers and clients, especially if they are far away, it is a very helpful long-distance communication tool. It would make all the information in your company flows, improving the working and the communication.

It has benefited my company and me a lot because it has helped to have a better communication between co-workers thanks to the remote access, the sharing information process it's a lot easy now because they can access to all the files easily and quick since all the files are saved there, saving us a lot of time. The VideoConferences has helped us a lot because by being a big company, we need to have organization with all our branch officers, so thanks to the videoconferences we can all agree on deals, on they way of working, all the products and other business, keeping us communicate without needing to be on person. It has helped us a lot on our long-distance communication.

TeamViewer review by <span>Millie C.</span>
Millie C.

"Application that does magic for technical support and conferences"

What do you like best?

The easiest question is, what I do not like?

It has so many wonderful tools that it is so easy to describe them all and not get tired.

- Video conferencing: it has a video quality, good color and good speed, it provides a better vision for the clients

- Easy to use: with the recent updates it has been much easier to use the software and has made the experience more pleasant

- Remote access: works with very good image quality and without any problem, allows the connection with all my colleagues and clients with just having a username and password. As simple as that.

- Interface: it is quite complete, it has the necessary tools in an organized way for both videoconferences and remote access.

What do you dislike?

- It is not pleasant when a videoconference is being carried out, it is not possible to enter via web, you have to go to the complication of downloading the app so that the guests to the meeting can access, - it is sometimes a bit tedious for customers who are usually impatient.

The same thing happens with the version that is used. Both, customers or colleagues with me, we must have the same to be able to connect effectively, but it is in this way the communication can not be given, or at least it is a permanent error that I have presented.

- The transfer of files presents complications, is a bit slow and has a limit with respect to the weight of them. Which is not nice since we have to move to another medium to share that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In short and precise words. Use it! there will be no way to repent. It is incredible and will help you in many things. Know now the best software on the web, which will undoubtedly grow your business with giant steps.

It benefits the teamwork, resolves the problems in the company for the realization of videoconferences where my colleagues and business clients have felt more satisfied thanks to the use of Teamviewer and its incredible video quality. Remote access has brought us great advances in the communication and organization of our company, where all together we add positive points to the effective use of this software.

TeamViewer review by <span>Naomi M.</span>
Naomi M.

"Teamviewer is the best!"

What do you like best?

I use Teamviewer a lot specially to make VideoConference the quality of the video is so good and has a nice color quality too, so makes better the view for the customers. Also, teamviewer improves itself by making the software more easier than he uses to be. I consider that now is more understandable which makes so much better the experience.

Besides the VideoConference, something that I liked the most about teamviewer is Remote Access, which makes my work and my partners work a lot more easier cause we can connect to each other simultaneosly with just an ID and a password, so all the files are there and it's a lot more easier view them. The incorporation of chat and talking via microphone it's the best thing that I've ever seen on a software this kind.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I didn't like about TeamViewer is how prices have increased significantly in the latest versions, since it used to be a software accesible for both large and small companies, but now it is a somewhat exclusive software and I consider that making offers or discounts would attract more customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer to all those people that need a tool for communication, because this software offers so many options to speak with your employees, co-workers and clients, so your business will improve and you will gain more customers since this program can help you to talk and share secure, easy and fast.

It has benefied me and my company a lot because the connection and communication with my co-workers and my co-workers with me are great, now we can share the necessary information and have meetings without the need of us being in the same room, also the chat window it is very helpful for communicate quickly and to solve problems as soon as posible. This software it is great to improve the information sharing via different ways.

TeamViewer review by <span>Guru Pavan Kumar K.</span>
Guru Pavan Kumar K.

"A Perfect tool for Remote control"

What do you like best?

At my workplace, we often use team viewer to resolve some client issues by accessing their system remotely. Team Viewer eliminated the traditional remote desktop access application in my case. Team viewer provided many other features which are really helpful to get our daily tasks done.

What do you dislike?

There is a little lag when the desktop is given for a remote access. Except that everything else is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For remote access and web conferencing, one can trust this application and it gets your work done qualitatively.

whenever our client brings an issue in using our software, we will ask our client to share their desktop using team viewer and we will try to resolve the issue. The main benefit is to not strain ourselves to travel to onsite client location for every small issue. We can get most of the issues solved using Team viewer remote access.

TeamViewer review by <span>Astrid C.</span>
Astrid C.

"Quality and speed of impressive video."

What do you like best?

What I like about TeamViewer is the great speed it has when making the remote access connection, the quality of the video it has is quite interesting and has a nice color quality that greatly improves the customer's view, speed with which the shared video works, it is quite good because it does not matter if you own a computer with low resources, in the same way the program will go smoothly and with excellent quality. I really like the interface that this program has, since it is compact, organizes all its characteristics and factors very well and organizes the remote connection and conferences very well.

What do you dislike?

TeamViewer is a pretty good software that gives the best quality and speed of video to its clients, but nevertheless, it has neglected the area of ​​file transfer, remote access is characterized by communication, remote management and successful transfer of the files, and since they have made a lot of dedication to the remote connection, they have neglected the transfer of files without knowing that this factor is the most important of all because it facilitates in an excellent way the sending of information through a shared network, if TeamViewer It makes a considerable amount of improvements to this factor, this software would be the best in remote access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to companies that find it very difficult to communicate long distance in their companies, because in this way they will not be losing time when they move from their work space and communication will be carried out efficiently through the computer.

This software has benefited me a lot because I have managed to maintain a remote connection with all the employees of my company and in this way share necessary information for all of them, I have also been able to make several conferences with many owners of companies abroad, and thus be able to perform contracts and agreements without having to move from my place of work.

TeamViewer review by <span>Nate H.</span>
Nate H.

"Best app to balance of web meetings and remote support"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is the most flexible remote meeting/support tool I've run across. It's pretty well known for it's remote support capabilities and it excels there. I can do a one time quick support session with an end user or deploy a permanent host in order to do unattended remote support. It's got a good set of features like being able to transfer files and see UAC prompts (not all remote viewing software shows you those).

Less well known is the web meeting ability. I use this quite a bit. It's easy to schedule meetings via the application or just start one up immediately. It has good presentation tools for controlling apps/monitors displayed in the session.

What do you dislike?

No web viewer for meeting guests. Guests must download an app in order to join a meeting.

Teamviewer breaks up the interface into several smaller windows so it's sometimes easy to close one window thinking it's not needed and end up closing the whole session.

The way the licensing model works the host and guest have to be on the same version. This can be annoying if a client is using a different version than what I use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a good web conference platform with great remote viewing & support capability, TeamViewer should be high on your list.

It's all about seeing what the end user sees and TeamViewer does that well. Walking through software screens, troubleshooting issues, transferring files are all critical to good remote customer service and all things that TeamViewer does well.

TeamViewer review by <span>Norka F.</span>
Norka F.

"Very good for teamwork."

What do you like best?

I really like the organization that TeamViewer has in its features and the good way it allows you to connect and perform remote access quickly and without looking for other work methods. This software is very complete and has many features that are really interesting and make it look like the best software on the market. I also really like the way conferences are done, since they have a lot of video quality and you can converse with another person through different work methods, this is the best thing, communication, and it's more than everything TeamViewer offers us.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that this software has such high prices and that the transfer of files is very bad, these errors must be fixed as soon as possible so that you can enjoy a better way of the software and you can know each of its features in depth , because so far, I have not yet managed to enjoy the file transaction feature because it presents many errors when trying to send several files at once, this feature is quite necessary in my company, since many times we need to send files in a long distance and we can not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to companies that want to connect long distances without leaving their work team, with this software they will achieve that and much more.

This software has benefited me a lot because I have been able to connect very well with my colleagues and I have managed to communicate with them in a simple way and to send them the necessary information through the TeamViewer communication medium, it is a very good software for team work .

TeamViewer review by <span>Alejandra M.</span>
Alejandra M.

"Quick interface with easy access to the user."

What do you like best?

What I like the most about TeamViewer is the interface and the great speed it shows when making remote access, thanks to the great features that TeamViewer has, we can establish a pretty good connection so that we have a low broadband connection, the program will continue to work quickly and without problems or interruptions because thanks to the great technology they implemented, it offers the greatest platform of work to us clients. I also like very much the forms of communication that it has, because this way I have been able to communicate with each of my workers and provide them with enough information without having to go to their jobs.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that this program has such high prices, if there is something to complain about it would be for this simple factor, because the prices have gone up too much, previously this program was very cheap and it did not cost anything to pay the price of a high plan, now it is expensive, it has gone up too much and it is very wrong that prices have risen so much, because people lose interest in the program and stop using it, I would recommend that prices go down immediately to continue guaranteeing the quality of the program and the interest people have in him.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to companies that want to manage a better communication with their employees and maintain a strong transaction of files that is safe and active, this software offers immediate results and helps a lot to the production of the companies.

This software has greatly benefited me because I have been able to connect and synchronize with my co-workers in a very simple way, simply by talking with my co-workers and requesting an ID, I would connect with them, this facilitates communication and the transaction of information very easy in my company.

TeamViewer review by <span>Monica B.</span>
Monica B.

"Interface and features easy to understand."

What do you like best?

What I like most about TeamViewer is its interface, since in a simple blue box, where all the features and functions are specified, we have managed to make all my employees work easily and efficiently. The function that I like most about this software is remote access, because thanks to this I have managed to communicate better with each of my employees, offer them work supports, offer help in their work and work to be done and many other things more just to connect when they provide me with the ID, it is easy to connect and talk through a microphone, through chat or camera, I consider this program to be the best in remote access and hope it continues to be that way.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the prices that TeamViewer offers for all its clients, of course they offer many plans to offer diversity to us who pay for it, but I think that the prices are very high and a lot of spending is accumulated in implementing this software in a company like mine that has so many employees, and it is very necessary to include it in all the employees because that way we can communicate in a simple way without moving from our job. I also do not like the phone version of TeamViewer, since it has many faults when connecting through remote access, the screen compartment tends to get very slow and does not facilitate the work you want to do, a bad idea to launch the version for phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to companies that want to have a more accurate communication with their employees without moving from their work place, since with this perfect software they will achieve a good enough synchronization and they will be able to perform multiple tasks.

I have benefited a lot from this software since I have managed to make videoconferences of all kinds and at any time I want, so I have been able to connect with other companies abroad. It has also benefited me in the transaction of files, since I have managed to share very important files of my company, with all my employees almost instantaneously.

TeamViewer review by <span>Nani N.</span>
Nani N.

"Easy access and excellent tool."

What do you like best?

What I like about TeamViewer is its easy way to work and socialize with the client, thanks to the interface that TeamViewer has, it facilitates the understanding of people with the program so that they can develop the knowledge of each one of their factors in a simple and fast way, I really like that factor because I have been able to explain to my employees how to work from their computers through TeamViewer and communicate with their work partners. I also like the communication functions of this program, this is very much associated with the program's interface, since thanks to the fact that you can talk through a microphone and chat, it allows my colleagues to communicate with me in any way they wish.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the costs of this program, I believe that prices should go down immediately because in a large company that has many employees like mine, it is difficult to implement this software for each of our employees because of the need for total communication In the whole company, we must do it, but I think that prices should go down so that we have better financial stability and our company improves much more. I do not like the quality in which the remote access appears, the quality is very bad and you have to press the button to improve quality and this worsens the speed, hopefully solve this to maintain a better job in my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to companies that have many employees, so that in this way they achieve their objectives and can have a better communication with all their employees through the perfect remote connection and pure quality conferences.

This software has benefited me a lot since I have managed to have some interaction with all my employees and achieve the communication I have wanted so much, to take an effective job with all my employees and to have a good connection where we can share ideas. I hope that this software never fails and I continue to bring the benefits that it currently brings me, I hope it continues to make my company improve every moment.

TeamViewer review by <span>Lena C.</span>
Lena C.

"Easy understanding."

What do you like best?

What I like most about TeamViewer is that it is a program that has an excellent interface and an easy way to understand, a while ago TeamViewer was a very complicated program, which took hours and hours to understand how to create a remote connection, thanks To the advances that it has had in the course of the years, my employees now use TeamViewer very simple, when someone is new and wants to learn, I only explain a couple of things and they are already prepared to use the software, I consider that this gave a strong point to this software and with these improvements has managed to fully earn the charisma of all my employees, I hope it remains that easy to work and do not change the way it is implemented.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the following things in this software:

1.- Prices, TeamViewer is a very basic program and as it is easy to use, I think it should lower prices a little so that more people take it into account and can be adapted to almost any company since the current prices exceed the $ 1000 per month, this has brought discontent in the vast majority of my colleagues, since they can not afford the prices.

2.- Transfer of files, there are many interruptions in this factor, since according to the time when a document is being transferred, at a certain point the transfer stops and the file is not sent correctly, this error I think is due to the TeamViewer server that does not allow sending as many documents at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to those companies that need to communicate long distance with their employees, since it will greatly facilitate their work and communication will be more effective thanks to the ways of speaking that this software has.

This software has benefited me a lot in its two uses, since I have been able to connect with people abroad or some co-workers to finalize contracts, through the conference it is very easy to make this long-distance connection. It has also benefited me with remote access because I have been able to connect and communicate with colleagues from my own company without having to move from my computer.

TeamViewer review by <span>Loren N.</span>
Loren N.

"Diversity in work areas."

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a very complete and multifunctional software that offers two areas of work, such as Conferences, and Remote Access, in each of these areas of work are options to improve video quality, improve the speed of the video, communicate by microphone, through chat, and many other things that make it a complete software with interesting features. What I like most about this software is the low bandwidth it occupies in the remote access connection, I have worked with this software and a connection meter in my company, adding that the vast majority of employees in my company use the software for purposes within the company, and I realized that with the bandwidth meter, the daily connections do not exceed 50 MB used, this is without counting the file transfer, I think 50mb is little.

What do you dislike?

Although TeamViewer has gone so far and has focused on all this time to improve and innovate each of its features and thus offer its customers something well built and done with effort especially for customers, it has also shown that it has not solved all the errors that have been presented, previously I did not like that this program presented so many prices and plans with high rates, since my company had just started in the market and we did not have much money, but thanks to that we have been advancing , this factor no longer influences as negative. Currently what I do not like is that you can not make work groups, I think this software should allow creating a group and add a certain number of users so that they have easy access and more organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to companies that need to have better communication with their employees and need to support them, in the same way they can also make excellent conferences and transfer files in a successful way.

This program has benefited me a lot because I have managed to communicate successfully with my employees, many times some of my workers need help in some work programs or need help in some document or something, and only by providing me with a ID, I was able to access your PC and give you necessary support, this has made my workers feel happy and have no demotivations with this fantastic software.

TeamViewer review by <span>Katherine M.</span>
Katherine M.

"Diversity of communication."

What do you like best?

What I like about TeamViewer is its remote access, since it has too many ways to communicate, many ways to improve the connection, improve the quality and speed of the screen compartment, it also has options to place a microphone or to use the camera, has options for the configuration of everything at all, this greatly enhances the connection and things that can be achieved in a course of time in the connection that is made, I think that diversity of features is what has managed to leave impacatados to all my company, since we consider that this program can help us for many things apart from the remote connection and that apart from offering good communication, the stability of connection is successful.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that this program has such high rates, since this has brought discontent in my company because we have to pay the prices of several software and adding the high prices of TeamViewer, it gives us a certain financial lack of control, at a certain point it is affecting to our company and I think that as it affects my company, it affects many others, I would recommend that TeamViewer think in plural and realize that not only the rich using this software, there are many companies in the market that are based on few financings for work and that they have the interest to integrate TeamViewer to their companies, and it would also be beneficial for the software if the prices decrease, since it would be better known for worrying about the clients and the integrity of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this program to companies that have communication problems with their employees and need software that helps them in the process of sharing information.

This software has helped me a lot since I have managed to establish an excellent communication in the organization, there are certain moments in which I need to connect with all my employees at the same time, and I do sessions where I include about 20 people in the conferences and so I have been able to provide The information that I want to send you, this program has totally changed the way of working in my company and has helped me a lot to communicate in a better way with the people dedicated to work in my company.

TeamViewer review by <span>Loren S.</span>
Loren S.

"Exact and essential connection."

What do you like best?

What I like about TeamViewer is the incredible connection that exists in remote access, since I started to implement this program within my company, I quickly realized that I was implementing a software franchise and little by little I managed to know how to handle each One of the components of the program and thus give an appropriate use to them, remote access is provided by just sending an ID and password, with these two factors will be achieved to establish a remote connection, this has been quite beneficial as my employees can share knowledge in a simple manner and important information through this means of work.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that this program has interruptions in sending files, many times our company needs to send heavy files, files that are very important for the company and unfortunately we must use other means such as CD or USB to transmit the information for the entire company , in the most recent sending of files, we had to distribute CD to all the employees so that they could obtain the information that I wanted to send them, and I think it has been very unnecessary since we have a software that transmits files immediately and without losing So much time, hopefully solve this detail to make the most of this function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to those companies that need to negotiate and make long distance conferences and until now they have not had the possibility to do it, with this software they will obtain the best results and they will realize that it is a fantastic program.

This program has greatly benefited me because I have been able to establish a remote connection where I can send and receive valuable information in a successful way, and with just a few simple data, I can make long distance contracts with other companies. I hope I continue to provide these benefits to continue choosing it again and again.

TeamViewer review by <span>Leslie B.</span>
Leslie B.

"Fluid and fulfills what it promises."

What do you like best?

What I like the most about TeamViewer are the buttons "Improve quality and improve video", since TeamViewer came out on the market it has been a very fast software where you can easily and quickly access the remote connection or in conferences, without However, the aforementioned buttons have been implemented since the early versions of TeamViewer, this has brought excellent benefits in my company and in my workers who currently use it, because like any program that uses the Internet, it has certain delays and interruptions, but with these two buttons, you will be able to communicate in a better way and you will maintain a quite valuable speed. I also like that this program is easy to use, since since the implementation of my work, I have been able to include people working with this software very quickly and day by day use it for conference purposes of my company and for the benefit and progress Of the same.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the transfer of files of this software, many times I have tried to send files through the network to my employees and the vast majority of times I have presented errors and interruptions and even though I have a stable internet connection and my computer is in good condition perfect, I keep presenting these errors, I think this is because the program has made the effort to be the best in remote access and conferences and have neglected the part of the file transaction, however, I think this software it could solve it almost immediately, since it is a very well developed program that has proven to be attentive to the client and comply with the latest innovations of the moment. I would like to be able to send files in a successful way, I hope that TeamViewer solves this to start sharing files with my colleagues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to those companies that need to have long-range communication, because with this software they can provide support, communicate and see people through video, talk to them through chat and microphone.

This software has benefited me a lot since my company, being a company that sells retail, has to make different purchases from the people who distribute the products and the fact of communicating with it and asking how many things I will buy, I must do it through a conference, has also helped me for communication purposes among my employees, since I have sometimes sent one of my workers to travel to other countries to discover new products and I keep in touch with them through this means.

TeamViewer review by <span>Chaitanya R.</span>
Chaitanya R.

"Best tool for Screen sharing and for personal meeting"

What do you like best?

i like more in team viewer to do personal meeting with friends and family members

we can take the control and we can perform modification or any work related also we can do.

we can easily communicate with clients and friends and college staff so that we dont need to go to their desk and to perform changes.

Screen sharing and recording and video call is very much use full for all the clients as well as all the peoples.

What do you dislike?

i dislike one thing in teamview that we cant not perform recording when meeting is going on

suddenly connection will be lost .

password we cannot set peramently

cost to purchase this software application is very high.

screen lagging will be very often we get while we are in meeting

i feel that security might be very less

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend my friends and my college juniors who are comming up to software industry

because its very easy to communicate and share your screen and controlling to eachother.

i face so many problems while using team viewer suddenly connection will be lost

again i will close and reopen the application.

video recording is not available in previous version i guess now i has released .

bandwidth is utilising more .(connection loss and screen lag is frequently occurring)

benefits i realised that recording option in web conference which will be very helpful for all students clients,

TeamViewer review by <span>Carole K.</span>
Carole K.

"Fast for remote connection."

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a quite complete program that since its release version, has offered the best interface and the best speed when connecting remotely to a computer, and despite the strong criticisms it has received all the time, it has remained standing complying with its users. What I like most about him is that it is a software that is very easy to understand and you can browse all its buttons, or links in a simple way without making mistakes or worrying about making an error, this factor is what I consider most influential in this software and that I have been able to explain to the employees of my company in a short period of time and they have understood it effectively. I also like your speed, since I have been able to communicate with all my employees without any interruption.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this software is the transfer of files, this has affected my company and the employees too much, since most of the time we must share files or works that are made for a publication, and we must choose to use Pendrive (USB) to extract the information and publish it, this makes us lose a lot of time, and if TeamViewer fix this, we could share files from a long distance and no matter the distance, we would save the loss of time it takes to extract the files and place them on a USB memory. I do not like that there are times when the camera connectivity stops, because this generates some interruption in our work when it comes to making conferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this program for those companies that have long distance communication problems, since with this program they will be able to successfully establish a communication and talk about their work topics without interruptions.

This program has benefited me a lot since frequently some of our employees have to offer support to somebody and with this software they have the ability to achieve it, it has also benefited us in the long distance communication part, since in the different financial agreements that We made with other companies, we managed to communicate and provide the necessary information to complete that conference successfully.

TeamViewer review by <span>Emily M.</span>
Emily M.

"Sharing Information was never easy."

What do you like best?

What I like the most about TeamViewer is the process of transferring information, how easy is to share one file from one device to another in short time, what has made me saved a lot of tim. Also, TeamViewer as being a program, there is no worry that you lose the disk or the pendrive with the information since everything is safely saved in your account to wich you can enter anytime you want. As well, this software doesn't limit to one type of file, because accept any type of file so I can use this same software for all the types of documents I want to share.

On the other hand, the videoconferences are also very good, they have good quality and makes the meeting more fluid and dynamic, it makes me feel like me and my clients are actually in the same room, wich makes everything more personal and professional.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't like about TeamViewer is that sometimes during the videoconferences the screen gets frozen, wich interrupt the meeting and can cause the information not to be understood.

Also, the packages are a little bit expensive, I think making cheaper packages would attrack more people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software because in my personal experience has brought me a lot of benefits, my company has expanded and got better, it's an easy software, helps a lot in the communication process and you could share and watch your files from anywhere.

Before TeamViewer, my company didn't have the tools or resources to communicate long distance, so everything we needed it to share has to be via a disk or a pendrive, wich causes a lot of troubles because sometimes those items got lost or we needed to show those files to workers that were traveling. After TeamViewer, all that were solved. Now, we even expand across the world, because the communicate process it's very easy and safe. We can transfer information from our owns computers no matter if we are close or if we are far away. Also, thanks to the videoconferences, having meetings are not a problem anymore, we can have them even if clients or ouselves are far away.

TeamViewer review by <span>Katherine F.</span>
Katherine F.

"Effort to be the best."

What do you like best?

TeamViewer over time I have considered it as a program that has made the total effort to be a very important and essential software for each of the companies, what I like most about this software is the excellent speed with which it is transmitted the remote connection because with the simple fact of sharing an ID and password with our employees, they can enter our computer and communicate with us, either via microphone or through Chat, there is also the camera option, which makes it more effective the communication within our work staff.

What do you dislike?

Within my company there have been few negative opinions about this program, because over the course of time we have been using it, we have achieved incredible results since the organization of our entire team has been improved and we consider that these improvements were made thanks to the use of this software. There is one negative thing to mention, that at some point has not affected our staff in any way, the transfer of files, during the attempts we have made with this software to transfer files via an internet connection, we have had certain interruptions and the Transfer never ends successfully, so far we have not needed the use of file transfer, so it does not affect us, but it should be accommodated so that other people can use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to those companies that do not have good communication and as a result of this problem they have not been able to fully collaborate with all their personnel, bringing this, inconveniences in the work and in the progress of the company.

This software has made us solve many problems within our company, because as time has managed to resolve various communication problems and solve doubts, now with all our staff using this software, it is easier to enter another computer and solve problems that have in it, so that all our work team, can work effectively and without interruption. This software has also helped us in our work conferences, over long distances we can communicate.

TeamViewer review by <span>Fernanda F.</span>
Fernanda F.

"Effective conferences."

What do you like best?

What I like most about TeamViewer are the conferences, because in a simple and quick way we can share screens and share good communication with several people at a time, where the large number of our staff can participate, currently we have different people they include in the conferences, and they are fascinated with the great stability that this software has when it comes to conferences, because it favors us to a large extent to be able to communicate in a group and share ideas about new projects or works. I also like that you can transfer files, since we can share images, videos, documents and many more by transferring from the network, this is quite favorable in our company because we can send files over long distances.

What do you dislike?

I do not like these following things, microphone distortion, this program has this error a long time ago and at a certain point directly affects us customers, since communication can not be given effectively and our working group at conferences does not You can communicate effectively, this interruption occurs from time to time, and has been witnessed in several conferences held in our company. We have obtado by the solution to use the means of "chat" to replace the error of the microphone, but even so, the communication is not equal and there are times that we need to share laga information and we can not through writing. The buttons to improve speed and quality, I think that they are extremely unnecessary but in reality it does not affect in any case to us the clients, but they should improve these buttons so that the improvement is demonstrated more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software specifically to those companies that use typical remote connection software and do not provide half of the benefits that TeamViewer offers, since with this program they will notice a gigantic difference in their company, because they will improve their organization of work and will manage to communicate in a more effective way both in remote access, as in conferences.

This software, although it is very basic when it comes to holding conferences, has greatly benefited, and in its great majority, our company, since now we can maintain an active communication within the conferences and we can share support to our co-workers. through remote access, the fact of having two very good features, remote access and conferences, in a single software, greatly improves the way to use it, since you can apply it in different work angles without worrying about going to other programs. Our work group is happy and grateful for the great benefits it has provided.

TeamViewer review by <span>Zoe P.</span>
Zoe P.

"The easiest way of communicate."

What do you like best?

Teamviewer really saved my life, I like so much the way I can transfer documents and information with my coworkers, because sometimes we did not have a pendrive at our disposal, so with this software we can share our documents safely, quick and with a single click, wich save us a lot of time.

Also, teamviewer has a good quality on the conferences, so when it comes to that I highly trust that the conference would be fluid and I will not have problems with connections or with frozen screens. So everything is more professional and formal. So the whole communication process it's perfect.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't like about teamviewer is that, perhaps being a good tool for transfering documents, in many opportunities my files has missing and it could be a big problem if it's an important document,

Prices are too expensive, so not all people could get access to use it. They should make more plans that attrack people to use the software, since it's a program of transfering and videoconferences, it should be more cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Teamviewer because it's the safest software on the market, so people can blindly trust that their files will be safe. Also, I recommend it because I think that the ease of this program it's tremendous, it has brought me excellent benefits with my business and definitely would make your company get a better communication and would make the work easier.

It has helped me to have a better communication with my staff, personal and clients, because in many opportunities my partners have to travel, or even myself, so they can still working even when they are far away. Also, the high quality webconferences helped us to have new costumers that are far away or clients that don't have many time to come to the company, so thanks to teamviewer we can solve problems and close deals via this software.

TeamViewer review by <span>Klein F.</span>
Klein F.

"Buttons to improve quality and speed, is the best that was implemented."

What do you like best?

What I like most about TeamViewer in the first place, is that this program has the buttons "Improve quality, improve speed" said buttons very few programs have implemented it, and of course if we improve the speed, quality within remote access it decreases consitably and if we improve the quality, the speed of the remote connection tends to be slow, in such a way that we would consider it this way: "Speed: affects quality, Quality: affects quickly" these characteristics are quite beneficial in those people who they have few computer resources and need to have a remote connection with high value. Second, the interface that has the program gives much to talk about because thanks to this, absolutely all customers have the ability to navigate within the software without any interruptions or confusion in how the program is designed.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about TeamViewer in the first place, is its prices and rates, I have researched a lot in those programs that offer the remote access feature, in the market there is too much competition in this area since there has been an endless number of programs that help for the remote connection and the transfer of files, however, TeamViewer has not known how to stay as the first place in the competition, going down as it has very high prices compared to many software that offer the same service. Secondly, the transfer of files, this is a factor that little by little has been innovating within the Internet, in this way people manage to send files through the Internet connection, but, TeamViewer has not known how to innovate at this point, because they have seen in most consumers, strong interruptions in the transfer of files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this program mainly because I think it has brought me excellent business results and I think that if in my company I had the capacity to raise a lot of staff communication, I could also do it with many other companies. I hope that companies that need better communication and long distance support, come to use TeamViewer because as I mentioned, this software has many fantastic features to offer its customers.

This program has benefited me in large part because previously, we did not know what programs to implement in order to improve communication and support access within an area or distant areas, since we discovered TeamViewer we realized how easy and easy it is connect to another computer to provide support to all people who need it, this program with all its features has managed to give much to talk about and has obtained during all this time, very positive opinions because it has been able to please the client with the best interface of the market and absolute comfort, I hope that I continue to provide excellent results since I like to use this program.

TeamViewer review by <span>Denes L.</span>
Denes L.

"Stability and confidence to the client."

What do you like best?

Firstly, TeamViewer has an impressive video quality, a quality that provides mutual comfort among the participants of a remote connection which has led to a better experience with my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about TeamViewer, I have noticed that the experience you have is appropriate and meets the minimum user requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is a perfect application that shows importance to the user, providing a very good quality of technical support and offering one of the best features and functions around what is remote access. Using it, you can get a 100% effectiveness.

With TeamViewer, I have managed to obtain a more stable communication with much more quality with my colleagues, in this way we have managed to share ideas much faster and at the time we want through various devices.

TeamViewer review by <span>Denis B.</span>
Denis B.

"TeamViewer has fulfilled the expectations."

What do you like best?

What I like most about TeamViewer are the following factors:

1.- Diversity, previously TeamViewer focused solely on offering its customers the Remote Access utility, but over time it was taken into account in participating in the Conference service, this brought excellent results and anyone who has had time using this is aware of this, great progress was made in this program when they implemented diversity in their software, thus offering in a single program, remote access and conferences.

2.- Interface, thanks to the simple interface that TeamViewer has achieved excellent attractions of the people who use it, many people have given their good taste regarding the design because thanks to it they can work a clean and without worrying about mistakes.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about TeamViewer are the following factors:

1.- Prices, the prices that TeamViewer has or rather the rates it represents in its software, are quite high, these expensive prices arose when they implemented the conference use within the program and in this way they valued it with excessive prices, I think that this The program should take measures to regulate prices and adapt to financial groups, which do not all have a high sum of money and not all people can afford the proposed prices.

2.- Transfer of files, when files are transferred from TeamViewer to another computer, there are usually interruptions, this is quite annoying and brings many disadvantages because people when they see that the program has errors stop using it, I hope they can fix this so that Clients do not have interruptions of any kind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this program for the simple reason that it has brought me excellent benefits, now the communication within my company is better since we can provide mutual support within remote access, this makes the work much easier since we can communicate from a long distance simple way

This program has benefited me a lot because thanks to it I have been able to provide support to my long-distance work colleagues and yet, despite the fact that I have presented some failures in the transfer of files, this program has not been bad for me and He has always fulfilled the expected expectations, I hope he continues like this but also that he improves the mistakes he has, so that in this way they become a perfect program and can achieve greater success.

TeamViewer review by <span>Jake S.</span>
Jake S.

"Great software at a good price. Advertises own upgrades too much."

What do you like best?

I love that it is cross-platform. I love the quick support session links as well. Both of these options have enabled us to really streamline our technical support.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that software constantly advertises upgrades to the software. Team Viewer 11 was a one time price. Newer versions require a monthly subscription. This new pricing structure puts Team Viewer in the ranks with competitors that offer more features and are more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe their new pricing structure makes competitors worth a look. Also, invest time in the wake on lan feature. This has saved us on many occasions. For example, when a branch office is closed but we need to do maintenance on the computers, or fix a local issue.

With the one time purchase price, I was able to convince my CFO to invest in the software. It has reduced our ticket close time exponentially.

TeamViewer review by <span>Fein P.</span>
Fein P.

"Teamviewer, nice software Remote Desktop."

What do you like best?

What I like most about TeamViewer is the following:

1.- Design, in design, TeamViewer beats any program related to remote connection, it is clear that TeamViewer since the beginning of time has been considered a software for only remote connections, now it is that it started to consider the fact of exploring the areas of conferences, but in the same way it has not lost the quality of design and continues to provide a comfortable and understandable interface where the client performs safely.

2.- Speed, if we talk about speed, we mentioned TeamViewer first, this program has gained the number one position in speed, the speed it provides to the clients at the moment where it participates in remote access, it is unmatched, it provides a fluidity very incredible.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about TeamViewer is the following:

1.- Prices, the prices currently owned by TeamViewer, have a lack of control, the rates of this program should be considered really low, since to raise a software where its strongest point is remote access, should not be so expensive, so that this way they are given the opportunity to use the program to the great majority of people who do not have the necessary financing to pay for the high rate plans.

2.- Buttons to improve quality and speed, the buttons to improve the speed and quality of video are totally unnecessary in this software, because when using them, the improvements are not anything special and practically remains so original, without having changed anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer mainly to those companies that have the need to have more communication with their employees, I see that this is a way to achieve more business representation and achieve results in a short time, with this program you will not need to communicate by other means, They will be able to provide light support to their friends and colleagues.

It has brought me great benefits to a large extent, before my company did not have the necessary resources to communicate long distance and provide mutual support, thanks to knowing this fantastic multifunctional software, we have achieved excellent communications within our team, thus providing better organization and support within our staff, I hope we continue to bring benefits in the future so that, in this way, continue to emerge and be more recognized.

TeamViewer review by <span>PURVANG T.</span>
PURVANG T.

"The best Remote Access Software available right now. "

What do you like best?

Allowing the multiple users to get connected at a place is all a company wants to strengthen the team building and task completion is way more easy than we can imagine of.The Drag and Drop system works super fast as to copy data from computer and paste to other through means of usb or something is a hectic task but when you have something like Teamviewer , it just manages the stuff by just point and click method to transfer.And also the Session control feature helps the other pc to be connected within the session and the main control can be pass to the party who needs to decide when the new computer wants to get connected.

What do you dislike?

It cannot be used for free in the commercial settings.Also sometimes one feels that the privacy issues are there as the data is being monitored too closely as this is not the case everytime but still we need to considered it .The software needs to get updated oftenly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would just say that ; go for it guys . This software is going to release the stress of managing the data and sharing the data via any other means and also it connects you to your other employees pc very fastly which is great.

Currently Teamviewer has came into the life as been a blessing in disguise as it manages the copy paste jobs like very superfast, tends to maintain the access remote from any part of the world, over a large connections at a time which is great for an IT sector company. And aslo its bandwidth is great compare to skype and hangouts.

TeamViewer review by <span>Pirel W.</span>
Pirel W.

"TeamViewer facilitates communication."

What do you like best?

What I like most about TeamViewer I will enumerate it in a desiring way.

1.- Its design.

Before TeamViewer had a very old and outdated design, thanks to the excellent innovations that it has had in the passage of time, it has managed to offer its clients the ability to enjoy an innovative and powerful design, where different configurations can be applied to achieve the consumer stability and the comfort of it.

2.- Connectivity.

The connectivity favors a lot to the remote connection, thanks to the excellence that TeamViewer has in its programming, it is able to connect to two PCs simultaneously and safely, without drops or interruptions, this is a very important and favorable factor for customers, Thanks to this applied technology, it has managed to please the communication of many companies.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about TeamViewer, will be listed in a desentiente way.

1.- Prices.

Considering how good TeamViewer is, I also see that prices should be good, an excellent program, with affordable and accessible prices, is the best that can exist and ensures a safe advance and suitor for all those who use it, when prices are considerably lower, customers tend to be more interested in the product and the features it offers.

2.- Installation of the product.

At the time of installing the product, we are asked to know if we will use it for business or personal use, I consider this to be a very unnecessary request, I also think that the characteristics for corporate and personal use should be installed anyway. This way cover the two fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The reason why I would recommend TeamViewer to a company as such, is due to the fact that this software collaborates a lot in communication, provides different ideas for the development of a mutual connection that plays to the employer, and makes it go down a path of remote support over long distance, something that greatly facilitates business work.

I have benefited a lot from this program because I have managed to obtain remote access to the large amount of PC that my company owns and in this way, easily connect to provide my colleagues with help and collaboration in their jobs or projects, this tool provides a better business communication and also facilitates the work area to make it more accessible and simple. I hope that this program continues to provide visible benefits to my company so that it emerges easily.

TeamViewer review by <span>Fernanda F.</span>
Fernanda F.

"Teamviewer has some unnecessary features."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Teamviewer are the following factors:

- Interface, the interface that has TeamViewer, trying to familiarize the colors white and blue, show a certain fidelity with the cleinte, proving that they can offer stability to their consumers and also offer a certain comfort to them so that they remain connected for more time and know how to use correctly in an orderly manner, the implemented characteristics.

- Prices, the prices that TeamViewer currently has are the lowest with respect to what Remote Access is about, I consider them quite low and accessible for the vast majority of users, I also see that with these prices, they are offered a great opportunity to try this great program at a rate accessible to financial groups.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about TeamViewer are the following factors:

- Unnecessary features, as I mentioned earlier, TeamViewer has good characteristics, but there is one that has not been put to good use, or correct use, as is the improvement of "Quality" and the improvement of "Fluency" I consider that these factors are of more within the program, since in a certain part they do not improve almost nothing inside the remote access, I see them totally unnecessary.

- Failure to transfer files, for nobody is a secret that this is a mistake that TeamViewer has been presenting for a long time, there are some files that for reason, disappear within their transfer, this has been seen very often within the 12 versions of the current software, where they began to lose files constantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TeamViewer because I consider it to be a program that has earned a pleasant trust with my staff and has contributed a lot to our company, helping it to emerge, and I think that if it did with us, it will do so with more companies interested in potentially emerging.

It has brought me excellent benefits because thanks to this fantastic software that is very accessible with its prices, I have achieved greater communication and support with my work staff, and now we help each other and we can solve doubts quickly and easily, no matter what that we find ourselves at long distances, this program I hope that I continue to bring these excellent benefits and continue to contribute to the constant construction of my company.