TeamViewer

Remote control any computer or Mac over the internet within seconds or use TeamViewer for online meetings.

Work for TeamViewer?

Learning about TeamViewer?

TeamViewer Reviews

Ask TeamViewer a Question
Showing 624 TeamViewer reviews
TeamViewer review by <span>Ganga N.</span>
Ganga N.

Team Viewer is the best software for remote desktop

What do you like best?

Team Viewer is the superb remote desktop software which is used for sharing screens, video calls, chatting etc. We can access it from any were with the secure password which is generated when ever we log in this is where the accessibility comes into picture were we can work remotely from any where by accessing our desktop or any others laptop with the help of generating the password and accessing it. We can share files in a safe and secure manner also by using the team viewer software which is good for each and every individual.

What do you dislike?

Beginner cannot understand it easily. Even tough there are many options which are very useful without the guidance they cannot be used. Transferring of large files takes more time compared to Skype. Many of the people do not know what is meant by team viewer unless until they get to know by some one. So awareness of the software is also important. Many versions are getting changed with that what are the new updates should also be known by the user with which user feels bored for using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i recommend to my friends and colleagues.

Team viewer is very useful for sharing files, screens, chatting and video calls with which we can communicate with the clients and share the files remotely also with which we can gather clients in purpose of growing or business by that each and every individual can earn some good amount for our survival. Less investment having many benefits with free of cost for the free users also.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TeamViewer
TeamViewer review by <span>Deepak S.</span>
Deepak S.

Ease in Remote Desktop Managementhiihii

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a great remote desktop management software.It is used basically for managing any pc which has windows os over the network.The process is very simple.You just have to share the password and id to that person and you can get access to the system.It is secured and also it has live messaging system.Also it has an option of web conference which is also good.It has a good user end support.hiihii

What do you dislike?

I like everything about teamviewer but just if it adds the functionality of video chat while session is live will be a great functionality.hiihii

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using teamviewer to every software developer for providing end user support with ease and find out the bug in the software and solve the error of the client.It is the best remote desktop connection software.

I use teamviewer for providing the support of software to our clients.Whenever our client faces an issue which is not resolved by the management team than it is passed to us who developed it.we access their pc through teamviewer and find out the bug and try to solve their problem.it is great for supporting our clients.hiihii

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

TeamViewer review by <span>Montserratt D.</span>
Montserratt D.

Private computer software and very easy access

What do you like best?

I love that it can be installed without problems and quite light at the time of downloads has good updates that can be done automatically as the creation of video conferences, online meetings with different people in different parts of the world achieving an accessional communication network, also It is fascinating the point of creating passwords only per user to have a secure connection that provides confidence when using this software.

What do you dislike?

It is a fascinating program really the only thing that I dislike a bit that is only with Internet connection but it is the logical thing to connect two computers at a long distance because I have an inconvenience when sharing video from one screen to the other when I enter to my remote computer but this only happened to me 1 time I do not know if it was connection failure or the rest program is a quite complete and very good program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent, it is very intuitive and simple, highly recommended in the technology and office work industries, it leaves behind its competitors, I think that until now it is the best of its kind, it is worth trying this application.

It is most useful at work to help your family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances when they have problems on your computer, when the speakers did not work, even, and was able to solve it thanks to TeamViewer. It is the essential tool for any technician or IT who wants to help people.

TeamViewer review by <span>Vidhya A.</span>
Vidhya A.

Remote Desktop Over the Air

What do you like best?

Team viewer is a remote desktop connection service over the internet.It has many great features wrapped in it and some of which I love the most.The remote connection is over the air and so security is the main concern and so team viewer secures the connection using password.The other feature is the chat support which I like the most and is useful while communicating to the remote pc to solve the problem.The team viewer client is very light and can be installed in minutes.It is the efficient and most useful daily life software.

What do you dislike?

I have no thing to dislike about team viewer because it is best in the field of remote desktop connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using team viewer to users who are currently using other remote desktop connection software or else physically going to solve the problem should shift to team viewer because it reduces time and also is the secured remote desktop connection.Also it increases the efficient use of man power so i definitely recommend team viewer.

I use team viewer to communicate to the clients and solve the problem related to our software deployment on their system.It helps us to remotely solve the problems instead of physically communicating with the client.This also helps to increase the efficiency of solving the problem because you can solve the problem in short time and also can take help of other team members to do the same so it is a great tool for us.It has become an inevitable software for our organization.

TeamViewer review by <span>Srinu K.</span>
Srinu K.

Good Media for easy communication and sharing the data.

What do you like best?

i like the most in team viewer is easy way to share and receive data and communication. it is very use full in meetings and discussions for onsite meetings. i have a very good experience in many meetings when i share my screen and data to my clients. so easy sharing and accessing. compare to remaining medias i have seen a very good difference features in team viewer. for personnel and official purpose it is very health and happy i mean to say in some serious meetings if any situations communication will interrupt the meetings then time automatically it refelcts on the tram members. in this case of team viewer there are very less chances.

What do you dislike?

i can say i have very few dislikes with the team viewer because in my daily meeting i dint face much difficulty with team viewer. sometimes when i try to share the screen it takes some time to ruder the screen.

sometime when i access there is a gap occurs in showing my window to my clients. there two are the major issues i have seen while i am using the team viewer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would like to suggest my colleagues and team to use team viewer for business meetings. in this prospects, ii would like to strongly recommend my mates to go for team viewer.

i have already explained in detail about my experience when i am at my workstation and office purpose. can say i have very few dislikes with the team viewer because in my daily meeting i dint face much difficulty with team viewer. sometimes when i try to share the screen it takes some time to ruder the screen.

TeamViewer review by <span>Ashok K.</span>
Ashok K.

Best in class for remote support - TeamViewer

What do you like best?

The program does not require port forwarding or network configuration to establish a communication session. It's easy to share and access. It is very useful in discussions at meetings and conferences. It works well with even slow internet connection due to its algorithm

What do you dislike?

It's a good product except the price they ask for commercial purposes. It's a bit high in my opinion.

It saves a lot of physical movement with any client. We just use Teamviewer to remotely take control of the PC and then fix the bug or the problem which the other party is facing. Also, for software installation, this product can be used. The unattended access feature is an innovative feature in which we can access our PC from anywhere in the world without having anybody there. It has helped lot of times when I am travelling. Also, remote printing is also a feature that helps a lot.

Learn more about TeamViewer

TeamViewer Videos

Learning about TeamViewer?

* We monitor all TeamViewer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.