Technology Advisors

Technology Advisors is a global business & technology consulting company.

Work for Technology Advisors?

Learning about Technology Advisors?

Technology Advisors Reviews

Ask Technology Advisors a Question
Showing 2 Technology Advisors reviews
Technology Advisors review by <span>Marlou C.</span>
Marlou C.

CRM Analyst

What do you like best?

Personal attention from our assigned support staff, especially Allen. He always took the time to work through the project and help explain each task and process. It was also a learning project; we learned many things where certain parts of the process we were even able to help with the implementation by doing it ourselves. TAI, also allowed us to rollout this project territory by territory, meaning at our own pace. I can officially say, after over 2 years of this project, we have completed the migration/implementation of all our associates into the upgraded Infor CRM program. Thanks TAI for your help & support.

What do you dislike?

I do not recall any areas where I disliked working with TAI.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Technology Advisors
Technology Advisors review by Project Manager in Financial Services
Project Manager in Financial Services

Duplicate Accounts/Contacts in SugarCRM

What do you like best?

The import wizard picked up all of the exact matches and omitted them from the import. However, there were some instances in which some fields such as names and companies matched while other like emails or phone numbers differed so this data was imported. In a test environment, Justin Kuehlthau was able to identify a list of these potential matches. I was given an opportunity to review the results and make a determination if I wanted the result imported into the live version of our CRM. I was then able to use the merge tool to eliminate the duplicates. The process significantly reduced the amount of time on the project.

Technology Advisors anticipated our needs and provided solutions to longstanding CRM issues that others fall short. I highly recommend consulting with them before you commence your projects.

What do you dislike?

We have no complaints. The process was seemless--Megan and Justin communicated each step and Justin even followed-up where I dropped the ball. What I've learned in the process is, if you think what you're trying to accomplish is too difficult, challenging or requires more busy work that reasonable, it's worth a phone call to Technology Advisors to talk through methodology.

What Infor CRM Consulting solution do you use?

Learning about Technology Advisors?

* We monitor all Technology Advisors reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.