Technolutions Slate

Technolutions Slate is a finely-tuned, robust system that enables admissions offices to continuously evolve and advance their programs and processes.

Work for Technolutions Slate?

Learning about Technolutions?

Technolutions Slate Reviews

Ask Technolutions a Question
Showing 32 Technolutions reviews
Technolutions review by <span>Evan H.</span>
Evan H.

I use Slate for college admissions and recruitment.

What do you like best?

I love the fact that recruitment data and admissions data is in one place. It makes it very easy to enter data myself, research information for choosing recruitment strategies based on data, and communicate with students.

What do you dislike?

I wish that queries were a bit easier to use. Choosing the language necessary to get the information I would like from the dataset is a bit confusing, so I often need to reference previous queries to find the information I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend having documents that outline common uses and the steps involved for your office for new hires. I would also recommend having a training for the use of queries, as these are very helpful/powerful for users to get information for themselves, but it can be tricky.

Streamlining messaging, recruitment, data collection, and admissions information into one very powerful system and database is very helpful in my work as an admissions counselor.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Technolutions Slate
Technolutions review by <span>Paalika B.</span>
Paalika B.

Great platform!

What do you like best?

Great platform to bring together events, messages, appointments. My favorite concept about slate is that I can register attendees of an event and then mark them as attended. This helps my organization keep track of who to send follow-up emails to.

What do you dislike?

It is not very intuitive to use. Some things are placed where I would not expect them to be. It should be a little easier to create an event without creating so many other folders within it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more user friendly

We are using Slate to recruit graduate students and this has allowed us to follow up with applicants in regards to which program they are applying to. The issues I do have is that it doesn't link up with any other platform, therefore we have to manually enter those applicants in.

What Other Education solution do you use?

Technolutions review by <span>Laura F.</span>
Laura F.

Life-Changing Software!

What do you like best?

I love that this product is so efficient and really makes it easy to find prospective students, communicate with the students, and track their interest. This also allows potential students to know where I will be so that they can meet with me while I am out on the road-- maximizing my time and making sure I don't waste my time!

What do you dislike?

There really is not much to dislike about this software that I have found so far. It really is an awesome tool!! Perhaps the slight learning curve, but I believe that the new training will absolutely be worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT. Every day that passes without using slate is a day that you are missing out on a great product! Truly a job-changing piece of software that I am so glad our organization has started to use!

With this product we have found a way to keep track of our potential students. It is a smooth process and I really think that it will make a huge difference in the way that we are able to reach new students. In addition, we are able to track the information that we give to students and are able to make sure that all of the relevant parties are involved in the college decision making process.

Technolutions review by <span>Natalie  P.</span>
Natalie P.

It is easier than the previous system we used.

What do you like best?

How quickly you can view each record and how easily you can find each record. The dashboard not only gives you an overview of a record but has direct link to specific aspects of the application.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything recently. I have been using this for almost a year now. There have been times when slate would run slower than normal but I feel like that always happens with any system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using slate in a higher education setting is something I would highly recommend.

The problems I am solving with technolutions Slate is being able to know when a record is being active and when a record is not responding or opening emails. It has benefit me to know this.

Technolutions review by <span>Shiloh  R.</span>
Shiloh R.

Excellent for institutions

What do you like best?

This product is easy to use; however, at the same time, it offers room for growth and implementing new policies and procedures as Slate is learned.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, the more complex functions of Slate can be a little overwhelming and intimidating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Slate is an internet-based program for institutions. Their ability to keep every update current is a big plus when considering this product. The amount of work that is able to happen with Slate saves time and money.

Causing the application process from start to finish become more efficient and reliable with little human error being experienced

Technolutions review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

Excellent Support & Documentation, Ability to do Anything

What do you like best?

You can truly do anything you want to do in Slate. The support is incredible - you'll be able to work with their team to help you set up sophisticated processes.

What do you dislike?

If you don't have the resources to devote someone to Slate full-time, or if you are looking for a CRM that will have a support team do everything for you, Slate isn't for you. They will really "teach you to fish" instead of "giving you a fish."

Our previous provider had no support, was difficult to navigate, and just wasn't able to do the things we needed. With Slate, we can log in anywhere, do work offline, and set permissions for users campus-wide.

Learning about Technolutions Slate?

* We monitor all Technolutions Slate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.