(17 reviews)

Telax offers the leading Cloud Contact Software as a Service solution (CCaaS) combining the most robust suite of features with carrier-grade reliability, and world class deployment and support services. Telax also enables Communications Service Providers to enter the lucrative Contact Center market, with innovative Turnkey Sales & Marketing solutions that allow them to start selling, now.

Work for Telax?

Learning about Telax?

Telax Reviews

Ask Telax a Question
Showing 22 Telax reviews
Telax review by Kelvin L.
Kelvin L.

"Great solution for those looking to introduce a contact center to their company"

What do you like best?

- Easy to use intuitive interface

- Granular real-time manipulation of the queues

- Quick to onboard new staff

- Great pricing model, especially for 24 hour/shift operations

What do you dislike?

- Could have more self service options for setting up new queues and IVRs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product for smaller businesses who are currently not using a contact center platform. Very easy to learn for both administrators and agents. Pricing model is very compelling for 24 hour operations with shift workers. Missing some features of more expensive contact center solutions.

Contact center for technical support and customer care. Properly queueing of calls and reporting. We saw a significant improvement to customer service and responsiveness. Able to identify areas of improvement in terms of coverage.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Telax
Telax review by Rick P.
Rick P.

"Extremely Dedicated Vendor"

What do you like best?

Development flexibility, they are wizards and can turn around fixes or new features in an impressive time-frame. In general, they are stellar to work with. I haven't run into a time where they are hard to reach or someone hasn't been able to get me an answer. It's like every person I've worked with there acts as an owner of the company.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, I honestly do not have a criticism to level against Telax.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are at all curious about their solution, just get them in a meeting to talk about it or have a demo; they are a stand out in my vendor portfolio and in my 15 year telecom career.

I have found them to be very open and honest with communication and very committed to ensuring a successful project for my company. They have gone above and beyond what I expected; my project will be a success in a very large part because Telax is our vendor. When we've come up against feature gaps, they have addressed them incredibly fast. Any issues with my customers were promptly assessed by Telax and the collaboration between my company and Telax has been very good. I could not be happier with Telax.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Telax review by Administrator

"Years of Great Service and Partnership"

What do you like best?

Telax has partnered with us, and I have worked with Telax as an individual on many projects in the cloud call centre space. Their commitments to my commitments has been un-matched, and I consider them a great partner after many years.

What do you dislike?

I cannot point at a dislike, I can only mention that it would be a bonus to have more transparency on some items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telax is super flexible and custom. Their dedication to your project goals is an asset.

Telax's cloud ACD service is customizable, and flexible. Our services seamlessly integrate with Telax services. Telax also provides services which accompany the cloud call centre such as API integration, SFTP reporting services, custom reporting, push and pull agent control, and countless tweaks to the product which have been suggested by both our client base and our internal team.

Telax review by Anna F.
Anna F.

"Great to Work WIth"

What do you like best?

Constant communication with our product manager and great follow through. Those we work with readily help us work through design concerns with our call flows. They also work to help develop additional tools that we can utilize to make our contact center more efficient.

What do you dislike?

There are times when the support staff don't reply in a timely manner.

We have been able to track call metrics more accurately, as well as streamline our call flows. We are seeing more productivity from our staff.

Telax review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Not what we expected"

What do you like best?

The support team is great. Developers are responsive. Support is available at almost anytime.

What do you dislike?

Their outbound dialer is not up to par with other dialers. It lacks call suppression. Searching to remove names off of outbound lists is a PINTA to do. There is no predictive nature to their outbound dialer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have great support but are not ready to be considered an outbound dialing system without call suppression, predictive dialer ratios. In addition other dialers can create calling schedules based on the area code of phone numbers in the list, they are not able to do this yet.

We moved to telax because we lacked analytics for outbound calls with our old dialer system. While we gained a lot of data the dialer lacks essential features for an outbound dialer, which has caused us problems.

Telax review by Roberto C.
Roberto C.

"Best decision made for communication needs"

What do you like best?

The downtime has basically been nonexistent during our time with this vendor for 7 years. There is something special to be said when I have dealt with the same person since I originally choose this company in 2011.

What do you dislike?

We have not had a request or change that has not been accommodated quickly, and completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, You can always pay more for less, but why would you want to. The only vendor I actually look forward to having conversations with because they are always positive.

The mobility required by today calls centers, and the flexibility to communicate in various forms.

Telax review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"The Best IVR"

What do you like best?

The ease of taking calls from multiple departments. The user's interface is really user-friendly.

The recordings being accessible to the staff that was on the call. Is great for "quality assurance and training purposes" This is true I can review a call that I was on to retrieve lost information like you wrote the wrong details down. Or if a call went bad you have the recording to escalate. Very helpful support staff

What do you dislike?

That the like section was not long enough.

We are a support department, and having the calls split up into the subject matter we are able to route the calls to the best person to handle and then route on experience. SO if the best to answer is not available at least you will get through and someone can take the info down

Telax review by Gregg  B.
Gregg B.

"telax is awesome"

What do you like best?

Custom reports. Very few issues overall. I like the fact that I can email and get a response quickly.

What do you dislike?

Can intergrate with our billing system. Which may not be an issue with Telax.

We can now configure close rate for our sales channels more accurately.

Telax review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"TELAX - Best choice for cloud based contact center"

What do you like best?

Every user friendly software for our agents to use. The system is easy to set up and manage both on the administrator and users side. Really like the design of the web portal and call center client software

What do you dislike?

Accessing the portal from many different domains at once can be tricky as you have to remember to open many browsers. Not having the ability to manage different access levels could be better as we have to set up different domains to block users from having access to other sites and still have administrative level access.

It provides a front answer point to our clients staff and funders for homecare services, lines that are answered 24/7

Telax review by Lamar (Marty) B.
Lamar (Marty) B.

"Experiences with Telax"

What do you like best?

I like the way you can set up the call flows, our company has multiply IVR"s and It can route each on of them completely different and then even more when different key entrees.

What do you dislike?

When we set it up we had 19 users and at $100.00 a set it was pretty pricey

We use an overflow company and we can chose what queues route to them and what queues route within our company to different departments

Telax review by Steve V.
Steve V.

"Account Executive at Aizan, selling Telax solutions to my clients."

What do you like best?

Telax solutions are modular and easy to adopt so clients can begin with their basic needs and grow to add more functionality quickly as their experience grows. Also, working with Telax is easy because they are responsive to my clients' needs.

What do you dislike?

I would like new features to be implemented more quickly.

Aizan is able to offer new features to our clients that are cost-effective and integrate into their existing solution.

Telax review by Administrator

"Very responsive to any questions or issues, great support"

What do you like best?

Support staff is very patient and helpful

What do you dislike?

No dedicated support rep after initial setup

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the training videos as they will help your staff understand Telax better.

We did not have a true IVR setup untill Telax. Reporting ability and their help on creating custom reports is very helpful.

Telax review by Judy R.
Judy R.

"Great Canadian Partner"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Telax is the level of support from all the staff when needed.

What do you dislike?

Disconnect sometimes between the Telco and the software.

Telax is the reason we are able to be a "virtual" company and the reason we have a low turn over in staffing.

Telax review by Sheila G.
Sheila G.

"Telax = WOW"

What do you like best?

The customer service and communication with Telax staff - always top notch and very efficient.

What do you dislike?

I don't seem to be able to add anything in this question as honestly, there isn't anything.

Our whole phone IVR system is easy and streamline with Telax and we know it's quality!

Telax review by Administrator

"Timely feedback most of the time"

What do you like best?

I like the reporting portion of Telax the best. holding our CSS's accountable by using the data provided

What do you dislike?

Return email in regard to problems sometimes take a day to get a response. then sometimes, it takes weeks before I hear about the solution or sometimes I don't and have to follow up to see progress

Any time we need a report added, Telax is able to get the info to the correct team in order to get it generalted

Telax review by Tracey S.
Tracey S.

"Exceptional customer service, trustworthy product"

What do you like best?

It works without me having to think about it.

What do you dislike?

We're happy with every part of this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very responsive if you have questions about anything. Superior customer service

Distributing calls evenly and all calls getting answered in a timely matter.

Telax review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Vice President, Client Services - CI Investments Inc."

What do you like best?

Very responsive to our buisness needs and dont feel like we are one of several partnerships. Attention to our uniqiue needs is top priority.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - works as we need. Whenver new requiremnts are necessarity they are responsive

ability to servcie our clients with effective / efficent technology and a very attraictive price for the technology and servcie provided.

Telax review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Telax Suport "

What do you like best?

I find the Telax support staff to be very helpful. They dig until the find the problem, then don't stop until it's fixed.

What do you dislike?

The monitor screen does not refresh fast enough for real time updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent customer service

Call center monitoring, live monitoring, voice recording, reports.

Telax review by Consultant

"Telax is a True Enterprise Grade Contact Center Platform"

What do you like best?

Telax, as a company is great to work with. Very flexible and accommodating to the needs of the cusotmer

What do you dislike?

There could be more specific tie-ins to various CRM's with specific spec sheets and functionality denoted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to do business with

Support Desk and Billing

Telax review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Spontaneous response"

What do you like best?

Telax always responded on time and ensured a solution was always available for most of the problems reported.

What do you dislike?

Some enhancements requests are pending for long time.

Able to respond customers in timely manner. Every call is recorded and is used for quality monitoring.

"voip engineering queue"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see which agents are busy/on calls/etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that a call transferred to the agents direct extension isn't seen as them being on the phone.

simply solving the need to monitor and help train agents.

Telax review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Good service experience for customers via phone IVR"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for endusers. Training requirements are minimum

What do you dislike?

Room for improvement with chat functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product for IVR

Reporting has improved our ability to schedule staff and maintain service levels

* We monitor all Telax reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(17 reviews)