Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Telegram

(1,288 reviews)

Telegram is a cloud-based mobile and desktop messaging app with a focus on security and speed.

Work for Telegram?

Learning about Telegram?

Telegram Reviews

Showing 1,316 Telegram reviews
Telegram review by Kelvin I.
Kelvin I.

"Telegram as user-friendly unified communication platform that everyone need to use."

What do you like best?

What I like about telegram is the ability to to send large documents and files and I can send upto 1.5gb files and access them from multiple devices.This software is very stable and has user friendly interface making it easy to use hence learning curve takes shortest time if possible.This software also provides high security on messages hence messages are kept safe.I like the way I create groups chats using this software where we communicate matters of our concerns.Moreover, this software provides fastest instant messaging than any other messenger softwares.I love the way this software updates me on the news features when it gets upgraded.

What do you dislike?

This software has no option for video calling and at times the quality of audio calls tends to be affected by internet connectivity but despite this this software is of much help and worth using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend the use of this software for file sharing,making fast instant messaging,for sending secure messages and for simplicity.It's simply worth have it.

This software enables us to create group chats where we communicate on matters and issues arising in our organisation hence solving problems of internal communication.This software is more secure hence messages are free from hackers attacks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Telegram
Telegram review by Rose M.
Rose M.

"The best software for internal communication that every organisation needs to deploy."

What do you like best?

This software is very secure because it keeps confidential messages and data's safer from hackers.I like the way this software is cloud based and highly flexible hence I can access my messages from multiple devices.The privacy of this software is great because of secret chats which is provided by end- to -end encryption.I love the way it provides fastest instant messaging than any other messaging software.It's users friendly hence easy to navigate without much trouble.It's also easy to share my work or present my work through this platform.

What do you dislike?

Although it's one of the best messaging service provider it requires one to stay connected to internet enabled devices inorder to access messages and files stored in the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend them to use this software for making instant messaging which s to solve the problem of internal communication.Also they should consider using telegram for delivering most secure messages.

This software has the ability to store messages in the cloud hence it's more secure.

Provides the fastest instant messaging service than any other messaging tools.

What Internal Communications solution do you use?

Telegram review by bato t.
bato t.

"Telegram for personal and professional use, the best instant messenger"

What do you like best?

It's a great instant messaging application, I use it more often even for work purposes than my email and other social websites, I easily send files to my customers and quick notes to my coworkers.

I like that it's easy to download and istall.

Sends large files

Has no annoying ads and it's free

Allows me to access my messages from my desktop computer

And more so the app is secure and fast

the app uses less power for its not that heavy and doesn't crush, for me I would say that for I have used it for long and haven't hang on me at any given time.

I would say its a great tool when it comes to messaging and simple files sharing

on addition I recently found out that I could have my messages destruct themselves incase I feel they are exposed or insecure

the app is smaller and occupies less ram memory

What do you dislike?

I don't know how the app could be made to give notifications even while my phone doesn't have internet access or connection.

though the app is fast and all the good values about it, it`s video functionality is not that good

sound is no the best also

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommend telegram to individuals with interest in instant messenger that can send large files and is more secure

I send files to my customers easily and get instant replies, makes communication easier from wherever a person is at.

Telegram review by Maria L.
Maria L.

"Excellent communication tools"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is very simple, I use it mainly to chat in the group that I created in the company where I work to be in contact and create a kind of network. The cloud feature is also very useful, since it allows you to send or forward things from other chats to save them. You can also share almost all types of documents / photos / videos that you want. There are also many tools for group administrators. In general it is very useful for group chatting and I also use it to keep things in the cloud quickly. We use it to share things with our coworkers, because as I said, you can share almost any type of file.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes random people add you and start talking in strange languages ​​or spamming you. Nor is there a good search method.

I also miss the video calls. Telegram does not have such a feature.

And sometimes the connection of audio calls is not excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best program I've used to send messages. Easy to use, the best experience for the user, lots of steakers, easy to use on the desktop and, when sending files up to 1.5 gigs, save the files forever! It could be a free cloud.

As a user you can send messages, audio, gifs, video, images, all kinds of files in general, edit and delete messages, create broadcast channels and groups, grant privileges to users of a group. You can create customized sticker packages, you also have bot systems that allow the automation of thousands of tasks and any user can create yours or use a public one. It has storage in the cloud, it is very easy to share media among all your devices connected to your telegram account.

Telegram review by Julio S.
Julio S.

"Group chat | Clear voice calls | Video chat Exceptional messaging software"

What do you like best?

I would recommend TELEGRAM for small companies because you can create a group and be in contact with your employees in a very simple way, either by message through chat or making videos is a very useful application, which fulfills all its functions for free. In addition to having a very simple communication platform that you can use. It supports multiplatform devices, including desktop devices, has an intuitive design, easily customizable themes, many options for stickers, scheduled messages, various types of groups, Bots chats, different options to send and receive attachments, such as videos short, stickers and audio messages. Telegram has it all, offers more than other similar applications and stays free. There is also a very useful "Saved Messages" screen, the option to jump to a file in the multimedia gallery and also a desktop application. The content is not automatically downloaded to the gallery. It is very useful when you are in a public group. Unwanted content can be loaded by users. Among which I can select what content should be stored on my mobile.

What do you dislike?

I consider so far a very well developed and applied application at this time for what I consider that it has no disadvantage from my perspective, among the applications oriented to the world of communication, this has my full support, however, I would fully appreciate if the developers will introduce some features such as voice call and video call, which I find more pleasant and suitable for a software like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience with the telegram is what I can simply identify as "AWESOME" and I would really like to thank the developers.

Telegram is compatible with Android, Windows Mobile and iOS for smartphone users. In addition, Windows, MAC and Linux operating systems have Telegram desktop applications that help chat on all of our devices. It was integrated securely with encryption, cloud-based systems, distributed and many more features.

- Powerful communication tool, to be in contact with people from all over the world.

- Diversity of groups of different purposes, for the development of Android web applications, the YouTube video converter, listen to music at the end of the click.

- Groups to download multiplatform programs (linux, windows), download of video games.

- Email management.

- Telegram is suitable for the Android application, in the web browser or even in a desktop application, and best of all is that you do not need to have your phone connected to the network to work, so this functionality stays with Whatsapp. It keeps updated, as technologies grow.

- You can do a development or a bot in telegram to integrate it with a web application, and you have several possibilities.

- Large file transfers without any type of limit, regardless of the file type.

Telegram review by Dee D.
Dee D.

"stable and fast."

What do you like best?

I liked it a lot, it has a very secure system, it allows several types of communication, such as text messages, video and voice chat, as well as messages. In addition, you can attach any type of files, such as songs, images and documents.

What do you dislike?

Setting up an account is probably the most difficult part, and even then, it can be done by any type of user. Like many other similar services, this requires entering your phone number to begin communicating. Then, almost instantaneously, you receive the activation code of the account. Then you can add your contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Telegram Desktop due to the stability, speed, security and versatility of its communication services.

The benefit is its widely recognized service for its use of powerful encryption algorithms. In addition, their conversations are so private that there is no trace of their messages on the servers since end-to-end encryption is available.

Telegram review by mary m.
mary m.

"Great and fast messaeging app."

What do you like best?

Extremely fast messaging app with great real time support for the users.

High security that any other messaging apps thus very reliable with data security.

Hightly reliable since the users are able to send the photos,videos and files through the app.

Good user interface makes it easy to use.

What do you dislike?

We dont know the status of the other person whether online or offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend telegram for smartphone users since its a free software which helps in sending all kinds of data for office and personal business.All the chats and data is stored in the cloud which ensures the user does not worry about data loss.

Devices synchronization ensures the access of information from anywhere in the world.

Ability to synchronize chats across many devices ensures access of information and chats from wherever you are even if you loose the phone you can still access the information.

Cloud storage is unlimited storage of data where the user can access data from anywhere in the world.

Sharing all kinds of files with the user makes it very reliable and convenient to the users.

Telegram review by Wenseslao M.
Wenseslao M.

"Amazing software"

What do you like best?

It is an application that has a code that any programmer can ask to improve the application, I also like that it has a fairly good security to have secret chats and a special encryption for each chat, has a strong point, which is storage in the Telegram cloud, we can say that it has its own servers to keep important documentation. also has the option to create groups of up to 200 people, which is excessive, but in turn allows us to silence the groups and not receive notifications, but the best of all is that it has an application for PC

What do you dislike?

You can say that telegram does not have any negative point from my point of view, but to put something negative, let's say that having application for the PC, if we leave it open at work anyone could have access to our private information

Recommendations to others considering the product

A free application, and very safe, certainly recommended

Telegram, it helps us to the internal communication of the company, without needing to require so much of the mail of company, also it benefits us at the time of which it is a more direct answer

Telegram review by Dario D.
Dario D.

"maybe the best instant messaging application"

What do you like best?

Telegram I like everything ... it's an instant messaging application that gives us many features that its main competitor Whatsaap lacks,

In security matters, it's great. Currently I belong to a political party and to handle issues with greater security we always use Telegram.

Its ability to send all kinds of files with the size in Gb makes it a very useful application unlike its main competitor that if you send very large images is distorted.

Being able to send a link to be in groups or be added without giving the phone number is an option that Highlights this Application.

The Cloud, an option which you can save the conversations, documents among others .... These are things that your main competitor is very inferior.

What do you dislike?

Video calls ... the option of video calls has not yet arrived and places it at a total disadvantage in terms of its main competitor. It is uncomfortable to be in a chat conversation and then have to leave telegram to enter Whatsaap or Skype and be able to make the video call, also be jumping from application to application to be able to search your conversations that you have on the same user for not having the video calls

The dissemination of messages is also something that Telefran should incorporate because it is much easier to buy information by making a small personal group, it is useful to be able to write to different friends at the same time or to be able to send information to different people much faster without the need to add them to a group where everyone can see their information together.

The option of "States" ... is something that is used a lot in Whatsaap and Telegram despite the similarity it has in many functions ... it does not have this

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it openly. For me it is the courier service par excellence in these momentsthese moments

As I mentioned. I am in a Policy group where we handle private and confidential information which would cause many problems to the party if the information fell into the wrong hands. You could say that Telegram is reliable enough to handle political issues.

Also for my work in Insurance I have the obligation to offer my clients the best communication service for me, in such a way that their information which they share with me is always private, since they share personal information with me.

Telegram review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Telegram as the the best security provider than any other messaging App."

What do you like best?

I have been using this software for almost five years and all can say about it simple the best messaging App I have ever encountered.One thing I like most about this software is the fact that its completely free and convenient for anyone who wants to use it.Its also one of the best security provider for messages and files than any other messaging app.The privacy of this software is great because its has and end -to-end encryption features which provides options for secret chats.I love the way its simple to use this software,download,install and setup in mobile phones and computers.Fastest instant messaging than any other messaging App is possible with telegram.Furthermore,its a cloud based software hence easily accessible from any device be it mobile phones or desktops pcs,laptops etc.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it is a cloud based software I always need internet connection to access messages and datas hence a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommendable software for everyone because its completely free to use.Also it provides high security and privacy of messages and datas,its simple to use and provides fastest instant messaging services.

We using this software to solve the problems of internal communication within our workplace with colleagues,employees and customers thus fast instant messaging feature is of importance in this.

High security of messages and datas is guaranteed .e

Telegram review by Peter N.
Peter N.

"Telegram as world fastest messaging Application "

What do you like best?

Actually I have been using this software for more than three years and have found that its the world best messaging App.I like how secure this application is because it provides high security on messages,datas and files than any other messaging tool.Also I like its end-to-end encryption features thst allows for secret chats hence datas,files and messages cannot be easily hacked.Also its simple to use and its completely free for everyone.I love how it provided fastest messaging services than any other messaging Apps.I also like how its easy to share files,videos,photos,stickers etc using this software.I also like how it gets me updated regularly on new features.It's cloud based software hence have unlimited cloud storage.Furthermore,It easliy accessible from any device be it laptops,cellphones or computers.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't seen any problem when working with this software but since its a cloud based software internet connection is a must inorder to access the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend them to use this software for security purposes of their datas and files and for fastest instant messaging services.

Its a cloud based software hence providing unlimited cloud storage.

Provides high security on datas and files.

Provides fastest instant messaging services within our workstation.

Telegram review by lara a.
lara a.

"Buena red social"

What do you like best?

Es una gran aplicacion tanto para telefono como para ordenador, lo que mas me gusta es que puedo tener acceso a conversaciones, documentos, fotografias o videos que se hayan mandado en grupos o por conversaciones casi sin limite, pudiendo descargarlo, pero teniendolo siempre guardado en sus propios servidores, a parte del chat secreto que podemos decir que es su mejor punto fuerte

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta es que por ejemplo el chat secreto no puedo disponer de el desde el ordenador, habiendo creado una conversacion secreta con otro usuario, de modo que es el unico punto debil que le veo

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una gran aplicacion, dispone de chats secretos y con un cifrado especial, una nube para los archivos, y nunca se cuelga, es muy recomendable si se quiere discreccion

En nuestro sector, trabajamos con informacion privada de los clientes, de modo que no nos gusta que se filtre, por ello trabajamos con chats secretos entre trabajadores, y tambien creamos grupos para poder conversar tranquilamente de los procesos, nos beneficio sobretodo en lo que a privacidad se refiere

Telegram review by ordonez l.
ordonez l.

"Bastante util"

What do you like best?

Para mi lo mejor de la aplicación es el chat secreto, porque nos aporta una confidencialidad que no puede darnos ninguna otra aplicación, por ello estoy tremendamente agradecido y por la capacidad de guardar archivos en linea sin necesidad de guardarlos en el terminal movil

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta es que el chat secreto no puede ser visto en dos terminales simultaneamente, por lo demas esta todo correcto

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo mas importante de esta aplicación es que puedes tener la sesion activa en 2 o 3 dispositivos simultaneamente, de modo que no hay problema a la hora de conversar con tus compañeros o clientes, pero ante todo es muy importante el uso del chat secreto

Lo que nos ayuda en nuestra carrera profesional en este momento es telegram, que nos permite el intercambio de ideas entre diferentes departamentos, y diferentes puntos de vista entre compañeros, cosas que dificilmente podemos hacer en persona, porque casi nunca podemos reunirnos

Telegram review by Lucia C.
Lucia C.

"Telegram has covered much of my daily communications."

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of Telegram. Just 3 reasons that guided me in using Telegram in private and work life:

1. IT DOES NOT USE MY PHONE/PC SPACE

Finally an app that allow me to erase everything from my iPhone but keep everything in its cloud, so I can retreive everything whenever I want. Just this would be enough to justify my fandom towards.

2. SECRET CHAT, CHANNELS and GROUPS

I think that the secret chat or self destruction messages is one of the best thing of the app. You can literally talk with someone not leaving any trace.

3. YOU CAN USE IT ACCROSS EVERY DEVICE AND TRANSFER ANY KIND OF FILE

This is probably why I use it so much for my work. I can chat and update my team about our projects, send and receive files, start the conversation on my iPhone and continue it on my MacBook, or use them both. Everything is smooth and simple.

Oh, I almost forget the 4th point... It's completely free.

What do you dislike?

I found two problems with audiomessages and videomessages. Once locked during the recording, if you do not tap on the very far right the audio/video will be eliminated. So many times happens that I talk for minutes and the message disappear. So they have to improve this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I reccomend it. It can be useful in private life and working time as I find every day.

Since it's free I reccomend you to try and test, and see if it's good for you. When we started to use it almost nobody knows it, so was difficult to use with other people. But now almost everyone has it on the phone, so it's also easy to get in touch with your contact.

I use Telegram to manage my team work (most of the time some of use is out in clients offices and other inside), following the projects and sharing our office files. Save us a lot of time and money.

Telegram review by Lorena L.
Lorena L.

"La mejor aplicación"

What do you like best?

Telegram me permite tener gurpos con los que comunciar, otros grupos que son solo para recibir información o emitirla (canales) sin posibilidad de dialogo, bots que tienen innumerables funciones, etc. Las posibilidades de Telegram no paran de crecer, con frecuentes actualizaciones mejorando la apliación.

Puedo tenerla instalada en tantos dispositivos como quiera y además acceder vía web sin necesidad de tener mi movil a mi lado (si te olvidas el movil en casa no dejas de estar conectado si tienes telegram web abierto en el ordenador).

Si estás en un grupo con una conversación muy grande al entrar puedes seguir leyendo donde lo dejaste, y si no terminas Telegram recuerda donde te has quedado. ¿Que la conversación no te interesa? Sin ni siquiera entrar al grupo puedes marcar todos los mensajes como leídos. Dentro de los grupos los administradores pueden dejar anclados mensajes importantes en la parte superior para que estén fácilmente accesibles a todos los miembros.

Yo además uso Telegram como mi particular pinterest, pues tengo grupos en los que solo estoy yo donde archivo los links, fotos o archivos que me interesan (por ejemplo "recetas", "DIY", "trabajos", etc).

What do you dislike?

No se me ocurren muchas cosas, pues Telegram no deja de introducir mejoras que ni se me habían ocurrido. El único problema que me he encontrado es la descarga de documentos y archivos desde los canales, no es demasiado rápida y a menudo se me queda colgada si el archivo es grande.

Por decir algo que son más bien sugerencias de mejora me gustaría poder hacer grupos de las conversaciones, como si fuese un grupo de accesos directos tipo "Familia" "Tiendas" "Clientes", etc.

También me gustaría una manera más rápida de acceder a los gifs, a día de hoy hay que hacer varios clics.

Lo que más necesita Telegram es volverse popular en mi país, si todo el mundo lo estuviera usando podría sacarle más partido, pero al no ser tan popular como Whatsapp es difícil organizar cosas con él, pues estás obligando a la gente a instalarse una app más.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cuanto más se usa más utilidades se le descubren. Que no se queden en simplemente chatear, que prueben los bots, los grupos y todas las funcionalidades que tiene, y que la difundan, cuanta más gente la use diariamente mejor para todos.

Los canales de comunicación son una herramienta muy eficaz para llegar a tu público con inmediatez, diretamente a sus smartphones y sin que pierdan la información en el montón de de emails que hoy en día se reciben. Todas tus comunicaciones le quedan archivadas en el mismo sitio siempre diponibles para su acceso.

Telegram review by Ernesto G.
Ernesto G.

"Una gran aplicacion"

What do you like best?

La verdad es una aplicación la cual es bastante útil para no perder mensajes importantes a cerca de temas laborales o personales, pero sobretodo para mantener una comunicación fluida con cualquier persona y en caso de borrarse el terminal o olvidarlo en algún sitio, poder tener acceso a la convesación sin problemas

What do you dislike?

La verdad lo que no me gusta es que no se guarda automáticamente los documentos multimedia y de más por eso mismo no puedo darle un 8.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una aplicación totalmente accesible, gratuita y facil de usar para nuevos usuarios con android o windows pero sobretodo es bastante util a la hora de enviar documentacion importante a traves de los chats privados, pero aun con esas, le faltaria mejorar algun que otro aspecto

La verdad, hace unos dias tuve una reunión importante y se me olvido una conversación exacta con un cliente y pude acceder a ella a traves de mi ordenador portatil.

Telegram review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"Serious Business o Telegram "

What do you like best?

Telegram is my first choice in matter of private, safe and quick communication with my friends, work team, clients and any other. It´s steel a simple option, comparing with others like Whatsapp. But the security of this platform is incontrovertible. To use this app is to forget about hackers and leaks of information. It allows people like me to evade censorship of information and other malicious attempts of information control. The stock of emojis accomplishes all my needs, and you can attach everything you need to send to your partners.

What do you dislike?

Despite this app accomplish the most of my needs, i still don´t see as many skins i would like to have on my disposition. Only four options are not enough for users, and this butters my a lot. Also, i don´t see the option of video chat on my desk, and that is the biggest issue i could pick up on this app. Having said that, this app is a strong option for users regarding work and other serious matters, the best option to avoid the issues of using Whatsapp for these kind of situations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very strong option if you need to escape from Whatsapp and it´s annoying status.

Private communications.

Telegram review by grady t.
grady t.

"telegram an excellent alternative as a messaging platform and much more."

What do you like best?

It is an instant messaging system to chat with friends, family and anyone who is on our list of phone contacts on our mobile and who has also installed the application that can be downloaded on iPhone and Android (there are even unofficial applications that are can try on Windows, Windows Phone, Mac OS X and Linux). In the opposite direction, those who have us on their phone list, can start a new conversation with us.

It is completely free and has many similar features and superior to WhatsApp, what I like most about this messaging platform is that it is safe, fast and small, it does not consume a lot of data. It has many benefits to use it has Synchronization of messages where the Servers of Telegrams are responsible for making sure that you can see your messages anywhere at any time.

Multiple Accounts, you can have in the Android app up to three accounts opened in the same app.

Controlled notifications Although you participate in large groups, you can always control notifications to suspend them for a certain time or indefinitely.

What do you dislike?

There are several aspects that I do not like but in spite of everything it is a good platform. What I do not like is: It is not possible to send voice notes, compared to WhatsApp ..

You can not place states such as "Available" or "Busy" or some custom phrase, as in other services if.

It is not possible to send more than one multimedia file at a time. This can be done, for example, with WhatsApp.

According to many users, it takes a long time for the code to be sent from Telegram to start using the application...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good application I recommend it since it is safe. I start using it and it is very good.

Within the world of instant messaging applications, Telegram is one of the most important pillars. Although it is not as popular as other applications, it is currently one of the best in terms of service, security and utility, it has benefited me a lot, being always connected and it is a very innovative app that has good functions...

Telegram review by victor v.
victor v.

"best instant and secure messaging app"

What do you like best?

talk about an app that does not eat up my phone space, the app occupies lesser ram memory, my first days of using the app I did not know I could have secret chats and all that, I have never come through pop up for ads while using the app, it easy to use and hey I send files of up to 1 GB to my friend and family, at work sharing updates and all such also has become easy.

What do you dislike?

I think its a good app but they need to improve its instant recorded audio sharing, I don't always have to send the file as an already recorded file. it would be nice to just record with an inbuilt app recorder button

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the app to mobile users who has to send files most time, the app is also best for private messages

I share files from anywhere I am, it saves me time and money, provided I have the files in my ph0ne I just edit and send them from my comfort.

Telegram review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"Telegram and privacy"

What do you like best?

of all that can be offered by any software for messaging and communication, what I most consider and helps me choose the best app or software for me is privacy measures for the app and telegram passed that for me. easy installation to my android phone, provides immense amount of privacy by rejecting user to take screenshots and I have had the self destruct option for messages though I have not tried that one, I can access my messages from any device.

What do you dislike?

like other messaging apps you can access messages from any device, to me this sound of more insecure, this means if a person has my login details can read my messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

best messaging app I have used so far, minimum settings, has privacy and is sure fast.

the sms permission is not a threat to your privacy , its used so that the code can be entered automatically

sending private messages and scanned documents, doesnt use much internet data while uploading and sending attachments

Telegram review by Anderson David Q.
Anderson David Q.

"Connect and communicate with your colleagues wherever you are totally free."

What do you like best?

I feel very comfortable with this software because it is very light, it occupies less RAM memory, which gives me more durability in the battery and the phone does not overheat. In comparison to other instant messaging, this offers many benefits in terms of the care of my phone, as for example, allows you to send any file with a capacity of 1 GB. I can have secret chat and I can be connected and choose the contacts that I want to see connected to me. I can watch YouTube videos and download songs just by touching the link. Besides all that does not contain advertising of any kind and that is useful because there are applications with annoying ads. Without a doubt the best application.

What do you dislike?

Even though telegram is an excellent instant messaging application it has some things that I do not like and I hope they improve soon to make it more complete. Among them is the possibility of sending audios, which is very important and necessary by the time I have my hands busy, it would be easier for me to send a voice note.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To all those who are related to communication with family friends. Since this software is free, it is more secure, and has more functions and is totally free.

It has benefited me a lot in my work since I work outside of the country and I can communicate with colleagues to pass me some file to repair the phones and can send me without any problem since I can upload any file. And in spite of that, it helps my finances, it saves me time in many things of the work.

Telegram review by Angelica G.
Angelica G.

" Great instant messaging application"

What do you like best?

Telegram I like it a lot because it gives me a great variety of useful features with respect to communication, its messaging interface is very comfortable and pleasant, it is fast communication with telegram, I can immediately receive and send my messages thus achieving the best experience to communicate with my family and friends, I can send photos and videos, I can have secret conversations and personalize each message, also have many options of stickers, various types of groups. Personally, I think it is one of the best mansajeria applications because it is very complete and free of charge.

What do you dislike?

Well, I think it's very useful, but just as it has positive things, it also has its cons. Among them is that you can not send audios, you can not place states, it is not possible to send more than one multimedia file at a time, and it is rather heavy if you do not have a phone with good ram memory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend this application, since it is the best for instant messaging. It has many features that will please you and give you a great experience when communicating.

With Telegram I can maintain a better communication system with my clients and improve the way with them, to be able to contact them and consult them all kinds of things, to pass information on new products of my sales, thus helping my business. And because in my personal use I can keep myself communicated in a comfortable and safe way with my family and friends.

Telegram review by karen a.
karen a.

"instant messaging, effective and fun with telegram."

What do you like best?

between so many alternatives of instantaneous communication I got a telegram and I stayed. It has a messaging service and live calls, which gives me just what I need instant communication, in addition to being able to communicate with a person, telegram offers me to create groups where I can add up to 5000 people. This option has made me very useful when it comes to sending job offers that come to us every day in our offices. We offer our list of interested people to join our telegram groups where we inform them each day of the new offers, important data and courses they can take to improve their resume. thanks to telegram technology it helps us to communicate with many more people instantly.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I do not like is that there are times that the telegram platform many people use it to spam anything, I would like that telegram could detect when a user makes spam and block such messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The telegram service is fully recommended and even offers you high security of your data. I recommend using it simultaneously both on your pc and on your mobile device.

telegram helps me to be able to automatically spread my job offers every day for the more than 1200 people that belong to our telegram group.

Telegram review by Sofia C.
Sofia C.

"La plataforma de mensajería más completa"

What do you like best?

Poder enviar archivos de cualuquiera formato y tamaño de forma muy cómoda.

Incluye un navegador con el que se puede acceder a enlaces sin necesidad de salir de la aplicación.

Telegram web es una opción excelente para acceder a esta plataforma desde un ordenador sin necesidad de descargar la aplicación, solo es necesario un código que envían al móvil.

La creación de canales es lo mejor que hay en esta aplicación y es algo que no tienen plataformas de mensajería de su competencia como Whatsapp.

La interfaz es muy personalizable y se pueden cambiar los colores dentro del programa.

La opción de chat secreto tiene una buena encriptación lo que permite mantener nuestros mensajes totalmente seguros y existe la posibilidad de que dicha conversación sea eliminada automáticamente.

What do you dislike?

No hay algo que me disguste especialmente de Telegram, deberían mejorar herramientas como el uso de los bots y eliminar cuentas falsas que circulan por esta plataforma.

Algo que no tiene esta aplicación y sería muy interesante es poder tener un estado poder subir historias como en facebook e instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plataforma de mensajería recomendable para todos los usuarios y para empresas con la opción de creación de un canal para añadir miembros de la empresa y gestionar toda la información que deseemos.

Crear un canal para poder compartir información con los miembros de la empresa de manera instantánea podiendo compartir enlaces, archivos y mensajes ahorrando mucho tiempo de gestión.

Telegram review by kenya r.
kenya r.

"Telegram is incomparable"

What do you like best?

They offer an incredible service and it's free, one of the things I like most is that with your username, you can chat with people without sharing your number. You can share what is above all heavy files and the best of all is that never, really never hangs unlike other apps.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the service but I would like it to be better disseminated so that more users would prefer to use this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram Messenger has a lot of advantage compared to another application or chat service, you can use the service free of charge from virtually all existing devices and offers absolute privacy and security to its users without reducing functionality despite being free. It is worth sharing the benefits of this app to join more users as many people do not know and prefer to continue using whataspp.

Telegram allows me to log in to multiple devices with and without having to rely on storage in my phone and everything is saved in the cloud, this has been the best thing for me and compared to many work files in chat groups.

Telegram review by Akash S.
Akash S.

"Telegram is the Best messaging Platform for BUSINESS MARKETING."

What do you like best?

A fast, powerful, secure and very efficient messaging platform, In which you can share both personal information and sensitive information of the company. It has good security protocols. I consider it fast, very safe and innovative at all times. The best feature about telegram is the security chat it is very secure when compared to other Messaging Platforms

What do you dislike?

Telegram does not have some basic functional requirements. The basic disadvantage of using telegram over other software is that it does not allow user to send audio messages. There is no audio conferencing and video conferencing available in telegram which makes difficult for the users and so they shift to other Messaging platforms. And the availability to groups is also very easy so the reach of pornography or adult content for kids also increases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram is the best tool for Business Marketing and for group management. It is free to use and the design is easy to use. I recommend you to use Telegram for your growth in the Business field.

Our whole business talks goes on Telegram because of its clean and best GUI (Design). They also provides bots(AI Bots) which simplifies the business tasks. Telegram can provide the best results for Business Marketing.

Telegram review by Andres O.
Andres O.

" Telegram, an application that facilitates work!"

What do you like best?

There are many things that I like about Telegram, here I will name the most important, however it should be noted that this app is incredible and has very practical tools when using them for internal communication of a company, it is very useful!

-Primero that nothing, Telegram is a quite fast application, does not stay stuck or gives problems in terms of the usability of it, therefore one of the things that I like is its stability and speed at the time of using the application.

- second, I love the different usability that you have, you can create a chat or group with many people and talk to everyone at the same time, what differentiates it from the rest of the applications is that you can even program BOTS to answer your clients' questions or coworkers.

- Another thing that I like is to be able to share files of great weight even of more than 1GB and this is incredible

The app is quite intuitive, with a friendly and generous design in view, in general it is a great app

What do you dislike?

I am really happy with Telegram, they can continue to improve the bots option, it is very good and with a great future!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend the use of Telegram both personal and business, it is a great stable and fast tool, with many interesting options to make chat and internal and external customer service more interactive!

I have solved the problem of internal communication, it has really become very easy to communicate within the organization to the point where we spend hours talking on Telegram!

Telegram review by User

"Telegram"

What do you like best?

Telegram es una aplicación gratuita de origen ruso que facilita enormemente las comunicaciones y compartición de archivos en tiempo real.

Funciona en tablets, móviles descargando una aplicación y es necesario una tarjeta de teléfono móvil, y también está disponible para ordenadores de escritorio, desde el navegador.

Lo mejor es que permite conversaciones escritas en tiempo real individuales y en grupo.

Permite el envío de archivos a grupos y de forma individual.

Permite videoconferencias de forma gratuita a través de la conexión a Internet.

Permite el envío de fotografías en tiempo real.

Gestión sencilla e intuitiva por media de la interfaz de toda la aplicación, permitiendo configurar el perfil personal o la gestión de un grupo entero de usuarios, a los que se les puede dar diferentes derechos.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta es que no esté tan extendido como Whatsapp, puews en mi opinión Telegram es mejor herramienta que la citada. Esto hace que no te permita comunicarte con todos los usuarios que te gustaría.

Por lo demás no tengo quejas pues opino que es una fantásticas herramienta de telecomunicaciones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Muy recomendable, interfaz intuitiva con cientos de opciones para comunicación en tiempo real y trabajo colaborativo. Además gratuito y multiplataforma.

Nos facilita la comunicación entre todos los miembros del claustro educativo de nuestro centro de formación. Gracias a la creación de un grupo con todos los miembros agregados, podemos recordar reuniones, enviar notas urgentes y compartir archivos necesarios para el día a día laboral.

Además es gratuito.

Telegram review by Bilal K.
Bilal K.

"Best Communication Platform For Both Business and Also For Personal Use..."

What do you like best?

The Best things I like the Most in Telegram the Most Are:

1. Message Editing:

On other Platforms Like Facebook Messenger , Whatsapp Etc You Can't Edit Your Message But in Telegram You Can Edit Your Message Before Anyone can See It.

2. Send Large Files:

In WhatsApp I think That you Can Send Maximum 16 Mb of File But in Telegram There is No Limit of File Size. You can Send Upto 1.5 GB Of Files at a Time which is really Good for Business Purpose.

3. Super Groups :

On Whatsapp You can add Limited Persons in a Group. You Can't Add Upto 256 Members in a WhatsApp Group. But In Telegram You Can Add Over 100,000 Members in a Telegram Group.

4. Stickers on Photos:

You see that now a days people Love Stickers On Photos Like Snapchat.

If you Love that Feature So Telegrams Let's You To Do...

5. Bots:

Bots are the Best Thing of Telegram which i think isn't available in Whatsapp.

What do you dislike?

1. Telegram is Blocked in Pakistan:

Most of People From Pakistan Loves Telegram but Telegram is Blocked in Pakistan.

Otherwise I love Telegram and I think Telegram has no Feature That i Dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always Recommend To My Students and others If They Want a Group that is Accessible For Only Your Team , Students or Just For Entertainment I always Recommend You To use Telegram as It helps me and Other alot for FREE.

So , I recommend To Other to Join Telegram For It's Amazing Features.

It grows My Digital Marketing Online Business By 70% and i Love the Telegram Desktop App.

Me and Also Students Use Telegram.

I also use Telegram as a Customer Support For My Students.

Telegram review by Thomas A.
Thomas A.

"Telegram is an instant messaging software that allows you to stay connected anywhere"

What do you like best?

Telegram is an instant messaging software that allows you to stay connected anywhere.

Telegram is a totally free instant messaging service that provides privacy, capacity, security, speed and coverage to users. One of its advantages is that it allows you to store conversations in the cloud and thus occupies much less space in our devices and also allows multi-device use without any limitations. Another of its advantages is that it allows the creation of secret chats which leave no trace on any server and also allows to establish a time of self-destruction. It also provides support for shipments of any type of file. It is a very practical and versatile tool.

What do you dislike?

Compared to other instant messaging software, Telegram lacks several basic functions and tools. One of its disadvantages is that it does not allow the sending of voice notes, nor does it allow to establish the information or status message and also provides very little privacy when forwarding photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram is a good alternative for instant messaging to guarantee the security and confidentiality of messages and shared files. It is best to send the web or desktop version and not the mobile version to send large and heavy files.

Telegram offers a high level of security and confidentiality, for what I consider to be the safest instant messaging system that currently exists in the market. It is a very useful and functional tool to use in the workplace.

Telegram review by Hiram G.
Hiram G.

"The world in your hand through an app of instant messages"

What do you like best?

Telegram is a very complete app, that allow you to keep connected with your friends and entertain yourself with the different types of bots, games and others funcionalities that Telegram offers you. In my particular opinion, I like so much the possibility to download and listen music without install another app. Even, if you're an enterpreneur, Telegram will help you to expand your bussiness faster than other social networks because you can reach directly to the segment of the population that your product/service is directed.

What do you dislike?

Well, until this moment that I'm writing this review there isn't any funcionalitiy of Telegram that dislike me. I'll wait that the future updates don't change my mind. Even though, the management of storage could be improved to work more efficiently and effectively. The existance of another version of Telegram app like Telegram X can confuse many users, so I would recommend that the company clarify this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I improve you to take the risk and change yourself to Telegram, I'm very sure that you wouldn't regret of that.

Massive communications through their famous Channels is a guarantee that you can reach the most amount of people and in that way make your business grow healthy, faster and stronger. About the benefits, I could mention the facility of management emails. Also, making use of Groups, is a form of study the market and the factibility of a product/service. Likewise, Telegram allow you to attend the requires of your clients instantaneously.

Telegram review by Lissandra C.
Lissandra C.

"The free alternative to others instant messaging providers"

What do you like best?

Telegram has no cost at all. It can be used simultaneously in more than one device, I can have a secret chat conversation and I can choose who can see my status. It also delivers messages faster than any other application. The best thing is that my phone number is kept confidential and the greatest thing is that it is compatible with PC's and mobile devices and different operative systems.

What do you dislike?

I would like that Telegram make a backup of the secret chats, allow to continue the secrets chats on a different device it started on. Telegram should allow to share a file previously transfer in a secret chat but I can only share that file on the devices involved in that secret conversation. I did not like that unknown users can send you messages if you are member of a big group chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram is one of the best alternatives of messaging services, it's free and it has a lot of capabities like send large files. It also allows users to have more members in a group chat than others applications.

With Telegram we can send with one click publicity to all our customers for free, no need to spend any money on it. Telegram helped me to get hardware and software providers for the company.

Telegram review by Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

"Telegram, a powerful messaging platform "

What do you like best?

Telegram is a powerful, secure and efficient messaging platform. In which you can share both personal information and sensitive information of the company. It has good security protocols. I consider it fast, very safe and innovative at all times. I love that it is a platform that you can use on different devices. When using the desktop application it synchronizes very well with the app on the mobile. Apart from the use we give in the office to be connected with colleagues, Telegram is very popular for its channels ranging from news to financial information, trading, entertainment, sports, politics, health, any topic of professional or personal interest .

What do you dislike?

I consider that Telegram technically does not have negative aspects. Only the aspect linked to the inappropriate use that we can give to the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Telegram as a chat and call platform both for use at work and at home. It has good features, the chats can be two-person or group. And something very useful: channels, which deliver a lot of information instantly. It is a dynamic, intuitive, fast and very secure platform. It can be used anywhere on the planet and the most incredible: it's free!

When we are out of the office, Telegram is the chat platform we use to communicate with each other. Due to the high security of the messages and calls, we are confident when we have to share files with sensitive information of the clients. On a personal level it is my favorite app because it is fast, intuitive and very easy to use.

Telegram review by Dariana C.
Dariana C.

"One of the greatest communicative platforms in the market"

What do you like best?

When I discovered Teglegram I was amazed by all of its features, this is really a very complete platform to communicate so I use it in my personal and professonal life. I need to say that this tool is very intuitive and easy to use. I can chat with my contacts, share videos, images and stickers very easily. As in any other chat platform, I can create groups to chat with my friends and co-workers. The thing I enjoy the most of Telegram are the stikers, thy are amazing.

When it comes about design I like that it has a clean desing and interface. A feature that I really enjoy is that I can use it from my cellphone or from my computer, I love how the app performs in both devices. Using Telegram on my computer is very easy, the system sends me a message to my cellphone and then I put the code on the website and that's it.

In terms of security, Telegram has one of the safest chats in the market. It protects all my chats encryptedly so I do not have to worry for phising or anything related to that. This app also has a sel-destructing system for messages, it is conveniento to use it sometimes,

I fully recommend this platform.

What do you dislike?

There are two sides of the coin with a feature of Telegram. Like I said before, it is convenient to have a self-destructing system to delete delicated messages. Unfortunatelly, that system is not suitable in the wrong hands. It could be used by kids to destruct inappropiate content so that their parents do not know what they are doing or by malicious people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to know that this is the best platform to hold secure and private conversations with your clients. All the information that you share in this platform is encrypted, so you can be without any worries about it falls into the wrong hands,

I mostly use this platform to communicate with clients and sometimes with my work team. With this platform I can hold calls and chats with them knowing that anyone else is going to read or know the informaton I provide to my clients.

Telegram review by Oriana D.
Oriana D.

"Telegram the messaging application that you should use"

What do you like best?

Telegram has become one of the best messaging applications that I have used in the personal and business area, allowing the sending of photos, videos, texts and other files completely free and you only need a phone number.

This application is really safe thanks to its option of end-to-end encryption which can be activated at any time in addition to the option of self-destruction of the account and messages with self-destruct timer which is one of the great attractions that telegram has

unlike other messaging applications telegram has broader tools, allowing the entry of more than 50,000 members in a group chat in this can send files up to 1.5GB in size which allows a company to have a more direct communication both with your workers as with your clients.

What I like the most is precisely this last, since I can hold meetings with my clients, have private and personalized conversations without worrying because another person or a third party sees that conversation because they destroy themselves! I can also share images of the products I sell, videos of their use and pdf files with specifications, which I can not do in other similar services

What do you dislike?

I'm really satisfied with this application so I do not find big flaws

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend the use of telegram, it is easy to use, comfortable and functional with a wide form of communication is an excellent application.

It has facilitated communication within the company, keeping employees connected, and facilitates the sending of large documents. On the other hand it allows a more direct communication with customers

Telegram review by Arnaldo C.
Arnaldo C.

"A very innovative service"

What do you like best?

In general there are many services similar to Telegram, but what differentiates this from the rest are its incredible online chat management tools, which makes Telegram a service created for the management of business communications, it can be managed in such a way form the chat that you can add a bots that answers the questions of the users or clients, In addition to this, you can place an infinite number of commands that allow you to link or communicate your web page with the telegram chat, manage what users say, like prohibiting bad words or actions that are considered prohibited, besides this, in telegram you can share large files, something that does not happen in other services, you can send videos of more than 20mb, images, documents and manage all these files in a very simple way. you can create private chat rooms where messages are deleted after a while and this is quite attractive

What do you dislike?

There are some things that I dislike, telegram is not for everyone, with this I mean that for children's it is not advisable to use it since in many chats and groups there is pornography and it can be found easily, which is not advisable to leave the use of telegram to children's

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely use telegram, it facilitates the management of chats, meetings and file sharing. It is practical, easy to use and with a clean design!

the management of the communications between the internal clients of the organization, the speed of communication, the facility and the access to the information on the part of the employed

Telegram review by Carlos A. S.
Carlos A. S.

"Is Telegram good for Academic Purposes?"

What do you like best?

This product offers a good alternative to be in touch with your students and colleagues.since it is overall easy to manage and send and receive imformation.

This product is very useful in the academic contect since it enhances communication among all the parties involved in any teaching-learning community.

It provides a different and more dynamic way to share important content with your colleagues and students.

A significantly imoortant feature of this product is that everyone may have free access to it just by downloading the app to their mobile phones and it is not a very heavy app.

In fact, it does not use so much space in the memory of your device.

Yoiu may share audio a video files very easily and everyone receives the files without much complication.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like too much about thois is that you automatically get messages from all your contacts, and it is not easy to stablish a sort of filter.or security adjustment to improve that experience.

Maybe a downfall to this product is that sometimes people may refuse to download the app to their mobile because of memory limitations of the device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider this product to be a good alternative to be in touch with people you care about or need to exchange information with on a frequent basis.

In my institution we use this all the time to share important information with our students and fellow teachers.

Telegram review by Boris A.
Boris A.

"Best messenger for all platforms!"

What do you like best?

The best part of the telegram is that you can use application for all devices like pc, tablet, mobile. Besides that, the application is also available for windows, macOS, Android, iOS, etc. The message notifications are really fast and the best part is that it detects active application and doesn't send to other devices. Telegram gives also free file, media storage space which is really important. You can find all your messages and files via the search functionality. I would also like to mention mutilingual intrface which makes Telegram to the next stage.

What do you dislike?

I would really like to have video functionality to allow people to communicate with live view. There is not much to say about disadvantages for Telegram the team provides new and new functionality for each update and it is really a good part of the team behind the Telegram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Telegram, it has all necessary functionality for instant messaging and the best thing is that it is completely free without any hidden fees or advertisements.

I am using telegram for instant messaging only, but there are many business aspects that Telegram can cover. First of all, you can create a telegram account for broadcast messaging like FaceBook groups. It also gives a variety of bots which can help to automate many business processes.

Telegram review by Oscar M.
Oscar M.

"Producto gratuito y polivalente"

What do you like best?

Pensarás que Telegram tan solo te ofrece libertad dentro del propio producto, pero no, Telegram además te permite crear tu propio Telegram, sí, como has leído, puedes hacer tu propia versión, además de poder hacer todos los bots que quieras con su API para crear funciones que le falte, crear tus propios diseños o tus propios paquetes de stickers. Esa capacidad de personalización tan increíble y que no ofrece ningún otro programa del sector es lo que le hace más atractivo, y siempre protegido por su encriptación end to end.

What do you dislike?

No me agrada demasiado su poca personalización en el móvil (si usas iphone, en android sí se puede modificar) y actualmente está teniendo muchas caídas de servidor, sin embargo, no es algo a tener en cuenta para una aplicación tan completa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Para cambiar el diseño busca diseños telegram y luego arrástralos dentro de Telegram.

Los canales de telegram son una gran solución para los problemas de comunicación entre la organización y sus usuarios, sus seguidores o simplemente interesados en conocer algo más sobre la organización.

Telegram review by Ana C.
Ana C.

"La mejor herramienta de chats y comunicación"

What do you like best?

No sabría decir qué es lo mejor ya que Telegram tiene un montón de cosas buenas, como por ejemplo su excelente nivel de seguridad, su amplia personalización que llega a tener hasta temas (aunque la mayoría no sabe cómo hacerlos o donde instalarlos, a pesar de ser muy sencillo)

What do you dislike?

Quizás lo que no me gusta tanto es el no poder personalizar las columnas, si bien puedes personalizar casi todo Telegram, al menos en colores, no puedes mover las barras o espacios de lugar, a pesar de que ahora con la nueva versión de Telegram tiene animaciones los chats al bajar o subir (y que marea un poco a la larga, la verdad)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es sin lugar a dudas el mejor programa que puedes tener en chat o comunicación, además de muy útil para organizar a tu equipo y dirigirlo a las metas.

Es la mejor herramienta o producto para comunicarte con las personas que te siguen como organización o asociación, también como empresa, está claro, y por ello usamos Telegram, es una herramienta completamente todoterreno para la comunicación entre nosotros y los usuarios

Telegram review by Isabel G.
Isabel G.

"Muy buena aplicación"

What do you like best?

Telegram es una aplicación de mensajería instantánea increíble. Puedes utilizarla en tu smartphone, tableta o PC a través de la web. Algo innovador de Telegram son sus chats secretos, que es una característica de privacidad muy buena. Los mensajes se autodestruyen después de algún tiempo. También permite diferentes tamaños de archivo y soporta más tipos de archivos. Es fácil de usar y los canales cumplen su función eficientemente

What do you dislike?

No hay mucho que decir contra telegram. Deben considerar agregar más funciones como videollamadas, pero sobretodo deben mejorar la calidad de sus servidores, y a poder ser, tener más de uno, para cuando se caiga uno, no deje toda europa desconectada. Por suerte suelen tardar un dia como máximo en resolverlo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usa telegram como tu aplicación de mensajería instantánea por defecto

Usamos telegram para organizarnos bien a la vez que conectamos con nuestros colaboradores, organizaciones o personas relevantes para nuestro ámbito de actuación, etc. No es tan bueno para organizarse como otras aplicaciones que se dedican exclusivamente a ello, pero tiene la ventaja de poder organizarte como empresa u organización mientras que en la misma aplicación contactas con personas relevantes, y porque no, tienes tu tiempo de ocio. Todo en uno

Telegram review by Dennis M.
Dennis M.

"Why Telegram"

What do you like best?

Telegram is an amazing instant messaging app. You can use it on mobile phones, tablet or PC via web. Telegram has secret chats which is an amazing privacy feature. The message self-destructs after some time. Compared to WhatsApp telegram does not restrict you a lot. It allows different file sizes and supports more file types. It’s also easy to use and an efficient way to reach your customers in channels.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to hate about telegram. They should consider adding more fun features like video calls, voice messages and sending of multiple selections of multimedia files. Telegram still is an amazing application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram is a free instant messaging app that anyone can try .You can use it as a marketing tool to reach your customers and share information with them. It’s also easy to use and can be used on multiple devices.

We use Telegram to connect with our customers. It’s also a good platform to share files and important information.

Telegram review by Eva D.
Eva D.

"Fantástica aplicación"

What do you like best?

Telegram es mi aplicación favorita de mensajería instantánea de todos los tiempos. Al principio era un tanto escéptica con ella, ya que estaba acostumbrada a whatsapp. Sin embargo, pronto empecé a valorar todas sus posibilidades y acostumbrarme a sus menús y su eelvado grado de personalización. Cosas como las encuestas, las votaciones y un largo etcetera son detalles que no tiene whatsapp, y que nos hacen la vida más fácil en la organización.

What do you dislike?

Hay pocas cosas que no me gusten de Telegram, aunque sin duda alguna la primera sería que no es la líder. Eso es negativo porque al público al que puedes acceder es más limitado. Para organizarnos en la organización está bien, incluso para comunicarnos con gente externa en ocasiones vale, pero aún hay gente que se resiste a telegram y hay que seguir usando whatsapp

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantástica app de mensajería, pruébala como mínimo.

Los beneficios han sido los de poder prescindir, al menos por mi parte y la de mis colaboradores más estrechos, la de poder prescindir de herramientas como Trello o Asana a la hora de organizarnos. Otros en la organización siguen usando esas webs, así que estrictamente no hemos cambiado de software, pero si por mi parte y otros tantos.

Telegram review by Isabel T.
Isabel T.

"Buena aplicación pero poca aceptación"

What do you like best?

Me gusta todo lo que puedes hacer con ella, hay muchas tonterías, pegatinas, iconos y gifs. Además está todo el tema de las encuestas y votos que van muy bien para el grupo de trabajo y para quedadas. Es una pena que no saliese antes que wasap, pero así es la vida.

What do you dislike?

Que no la utiliza todo el mundo. Es más conocida en grupos de trabajo que necesitan los bots y en grupos de internet y juegos. También da problemas en algunos móviles de sobrecalentamiento y apagados en extrañas circunstancias.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prepárate para tener dos aplicaciones distintas de mensajería instantánea si quieres usar esta, porque la gente es muy reacia a migrar cuando lo que conoce le funciona.

Todo lo relacionado con cambios de turno, encuestas rápidas, votos de cáterin, comidas... No es tan buena para textos largos, pero cumple su función perfectamente. Aunque eso no cambia que la gente discuta como una idiota por un bocadillo a veces.

Telegram review by Clara C.
Clara C.

"excellent app"

What do you like best?

I would not know where to start, Telegram is the most complete app in the sector, the fastest and historically the most stable. Telegram had GIFs before WhatsApp, had stickers, can make calls, to use it with the phone has a good compressor images and it's safe, it was the first with end-to-end encryption, in short, practically all are advantages in Telegram, although my favorite tool are the channels.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the only bad thing that Telegram has is that the server are not stable enough, every few months there is a fall and lasts some time to return, at least in my region, western Europe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram is not the most famous application therefore you may need to attract your WhatsApp contacts to Telegram, but it is quite easy, create some small reward and introduce them to the Telegram community, they will stay in the application and you will have them reading what you have to say

As an organization, we create communications for our users and followers, so Telegram offers us a simple, visual, interactive and efficient way to send our message to those who follow us, being able to share with them everything we wa to tell them in a simple way.

Telegram review by Enrique G.
Enrique G.

"Muy buena app de mensajería instantanea"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de telegram son todas sus opciones de personalización. Desde el canal interno de telegram donde aplicar distintos fondos a los stickers creados por los usuarios (muchos de ellos tronchantes). Después, la opción de crear conversaciones privadas y conversaciones que se autodestruyan son útiles, así como la creación de encuestas y demás gracias a los bots

What do you dislike?

lo que menos me ha gustado ha sido las veces que se caen los servidores. Ayer mismo se cayeron simultaneamente en toda europa, dejandome sin poder usar el servicio toda una noche. Lo cual es un engorro si uno está hablando con el jefe o un cliente de algo importante.

Recommendations to others considering the product

usa telegram como aplicación de mensajería instantanea por defecto si necesitas de mucha versatilidad. Si sólo necesitas que los servidores no se caigan, es mejor whatsapp por mi experiencia como usuario doméstico

He podido tener conversaciones secretas con ciertas personas, crear grupos de trabajo, usar encuestas en ellos, votaciones, anclar mensajes, lo que es útil esto último para mandar un recordatorio a todo el grupo

Telegram review by Javier R.
Javier R.

"La mejor aplicación de comunicación"

What do you like best?

No sabría por donde empezar, Telegram es el programa más completo del sector, el más rápido e históricamente el más estable, Telegram tiene GIFs antes que Whatsapp, tiene stickers como Line, puede hacer llamadas, para usarlo con el móvil tiene un buen compresor de imágenes y es seguro, fue el primero con encriptación end to end, en definitiva, prácticamente todo son ventajas en Telegram, aunque mi herramienta favorita son los canales.

What do you dislike?

Quizás lo único malo que tiene Telegram es que últimamente se cae alguna vez cada pocos meses y dura alguna hora en volver, al menos en mi región, europa occidental.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram no es la aplicación más famosa por lo tanto quizás necesitaréis atraer a vuestros usuarios de Whatsapp u otra a Telegram, pero es bastante fácil, cread alguna pequeña recompensa e introducidles en la comunidad de Telegram, se quedarán en la aplicación y les tendréis leyendo lo que les tengáis que decir.

Como organización, creamos comunicaciones para nuestros usuarios y seguidores, Telegram nos ofrece una manera sencilla, visual, interactiva y eficaz de enviar nuestras comunicaciones a quienes nos siguen, pudiendo compartirlas de manera sencilla y ayudándonos en la difusión.

Telegram review by Jhonn A.
Jhonn A.

" instant messaging service"

What do you like best?

It is one of the safest instant messaging services currently, at the height of Hangouts. You have the option to create Secret Chats

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is super recommended.

It is a fast application, since it has servers around the world so that the information does not take long to arrive and is distributed correctly for all online users.

The storage of the conversations in Telegram is in the cloud, with which if we lose the information in our mobile, we can recover it even from any cell phone.

Another advantage (although most intant messaging also have it) is that it is completely free and does not have advertising notices.

In the policies of Telegram, it is established that your data is not provided to third parties to be used for advertising.

It has a technical support from "Settings" in the application, being able to communicate with a representative in real time, and it is also possible to send them an email with any questions.

It is possible to send multimedia files up to 1GB, compared to other companies.

It is possible to make video calls but not in groups of up to 10 people as if it is offered by Hangouts.

Telegram review by Evelyn K.
Evelyn K.

"The most advanced instant messaging application that you need to have"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Telegram is the way it is easy to download, install, setup, and start sending messages with it. Again Telegram has intuitive UI, which makes it easy to master every aspect within a short duration. Telegram has all the features that help us to collaborate and sync on files in one concentrated area. Additionally, I like Telegram since it integrates with some of the APIs and platforms that we are already using in the house such as Skype Video. Finally, I like how it is super easy to customize Telegram.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any issue with Telegram right now, but they need to improve security to encrypt messages and contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Telegram to corporations and individuals that want to solve instant messaging problem in and outside their premises.

Sharing files within and outside the agency.

Advancing team's collaboration

Telegram review by Ruth G.
Ruth G.

"La mejor aplicación de mensajería"

What do you like best?

Los canales, la personalización del diseño gráfico, las columnas, la de chats con posibilidad de fijar los principales, la derecha con la visión rápida de datos del chat, la gran personalización de los mensajes para el canal en el cual tienes a tus clientes, es muy difícil describir todo lo bueno que tiene esta aplicación frente a las rivales como Line o Whatsapp, así como la seguridad en la cual son líderes, no solo por las conversaciones encriptadas, sino por la privacidad de los chats secretos.

What do you dislike?

Realmente no hay mucho que pueda decir, deberían ampliar el límite de fijar para, al fin y al cabo, ordenar tus grupos como quieras si tienes muchos, en nuestro caso tenemos varios grupos para cada cosa y los canales de cara al cliente y 5 se nos quedan algo cortos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Úsalo, es mejor que whatsapp y lo comprobarás con algo de experiencia, solo necesitas conseguir que tus usuarios pasen de whatsapp a telegram y conseguirás mejor porcentaje de conversión

Conectar de manera rápida, sencilla e interactiva con nuestros clientes y usuarios, al final eso es lo que todos buscamos en este tipo de servicio.

Learning about Telegram?

* We monitor all Telegram reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.