Do you work for Telegram?

Telegram Reviews & Product Details

What is Telegram?

Telegram is a cloud-based mobile and desktop messaging app with a focus on security and speed.

Telegram Profile Details

Telegram Reviews

1-50 of 1514 total Telegram reviews

Telegram Reviews

1-50 of 1514 total Telegram reviews
Telegram review by Alexander S.
Local Consultant
(Myself Only)
Most Recent Telegram Video Review
Telegram review by Yevgeniya M.
HR Manager

"Telegram is a chat application with many surprises"

What do you like best?

Telegram seems much simpler to open on the computer than whatsapp, since it does not require code scanning for every session start. In addition, it allows us to download music freely, and also allows us to mine bitcoin with the use of automated bots. In addition, it consumes very few megabytes.

What do you dislike?

We do not like the telegram design, it seems a bit boring, and it is not as used as other messaging applications, since it limits us a bit with the amount of people we can talk to. Something that we do not like about telegram is its notification system. These often do not show on the screen, so we usually forget our conversations to leave them aside, because notifications will appear only when you reopen the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend the use of telegram because it is very useful to create group chats (it is even easier to create them than in whatsapp). We recommend it mainly for personal use. We also recommend it because it has good privacy options, and its security offers a good encryption of our messages.

Telegram has benefited us quite economically, because there is a bot system with which we can mine satoshis completely free of charge, and you should not be attentive to that throughout the day. We simply add the links of each bot as if they were a chat, and the application does the rest of the work in a completely automated way, which we think is excellent since we can continue with our usual conversations.

Telegram review by Blake O.
IT Analyst

"I love telegram GIFs!"

What do you like best?

Telegram is a great application. I like it because I feel protected when using it, because in case of theft or loss of my cell phone I can connect in the same way from my computer and everything works the same, it also has a storage directly to the cloud so all files and documents are protected. Another of the great benefits of using Telegram is that if you don't use the application for a long time, the account deactivates itself.

You can send large files through the chat and send them as if nothing, it is very useful because almost no chat allows you to do that.

What do you dislike?

I don't really find any contra with reference to Telegram, it's excellent. The only thing I would like to improve is that more people use Telegram, since outside the office very few have the application, to my friends I have spoken a lot about it, however there are few who are encouraged to use it, I think that with a little advertising this could improve, because the scope of advertising is much and thus more people could know this wonderful chat, I think that would benefit us all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using telegram, it's the best platform I've ever used to be able to communicate with everyone.

It is excellent because there I gather all the contacts of the office and I can give quick and specific instructions of the daily plan for it to be executed. Telegram is one of the few free applications that allows you to have a large number of people in the same group. Besides, as I have already mentioned, it is a totally free application, which allows me to enjoy a chat of excellent quality, without paying and another plus of the application is that it does not have any type of advertising, which makes its use very comfortable.

Telegram review by Laura B.
Business Secretary

"Fluid and mass communication. "

What do you like best?

I like to integrate all social networks working as a communication operations center where messages come from whatsapp, Messenger, instagram in one place, I like that it has capacity for gigantic groups of chat making possible the communication between large masses of people, something that no other similar application offers.

What do you dislike?

In my country the use of WhatsApp for communication is ingrained and TELEGRAM is still a bit unknown by a large part of the population.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because of the superiority of Telegram over other communication alternatives, I recommend its implementation in all organizations in the country.

Telegram benefits the communicative process of the organization where I work, since the company is made up of the entire productive sector of the country which means that there are many members who are part of it, with whom communication is paramount, that is why through telegram we have formed different chat groups of more than 200 people with whom we keep in contact to handle the same information.

Telegram review by Robert J.
Software Developer

"This platform surprises me!"

What do you like best?

I love Telegram that preserves my security from all points of view, I can have private chats and self-destruct messages, and not only that, but I can connect both from my Smartphone and from my computer and has full backup, with the same functions without any modification. The application is very intuitive at the time of use, also for anything you damage or do wrong you have technical support service available in real time at any time of day.

In Telegram you have the ability to edit any message sent, and you can send all kinds of multimedia content through chat, which I think is great because it has a large capacity, you could send even your thesis or a movie by this means as it can send files up to 1 GB. The application is very fast and quite light.

Finally you don't have to worry about memory space, as everything you share or share via Telegram is not stored in the Smartphone memory, but on the contrary it is stored in the cloud, which is an excellent backup.

What do you dislike?

There is only one thing I don't like about Telegram and that is that not many people know about the application, almost nobody has it, so although it is very good, it doesn't do much good if you can't communicate with other people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its structure and ease of communication with other people is amazing, I recommend Telegram for its excellence and lightness.

For my Telegram it was all a discovery, I discovered it thanks to my best friend who insisted that I try the chat, then I told myself that I had nothing to lose because the application is free, I was completely in love with all its benefits. It helps me a lot because I am starting my business and it is a very safe way to communicate with all the members of the group and to be able to share information through there.

Telegram review by Tenashe D.
Interior Designer
Design

"Telegram is a great instant messaging tool"

What do you like best?

being that I work with people who constantly need updates on work progress n my designs, I mostly need a messenger app that could help send large image files and telegram helps me do that.

1. downloading telegram is easy and also implementing it.

2. telegram is well designed that it doesn't occupy much space in the phone`s ram

3. telegram file sharing is the most feature I use and its the most reliable of all for its tools

4. I trust telegram with sending confidential files

5. files sent gets received by recipients in original state without being distorted

6.telegram is secure

7.I also enjoy accessing my account in web version when am at my office

8. the phone app and web version syncs well and allows you to access contacts and files from the cloud earlier saved from chats and files received.

9. telegram notification is also well built

10. its easy to customize settings in telegram app

What do you dislike?

telegram is a great communication tool for its ability to send messages instantly, though the developers need to work on improving the video quality in video conferencing and audio quality

Recommendations to others considering the product

any one interested in more convenient and secure way to send files and have chats not feeling insecure, telegram is the best for you, it also allows you to send large files of up to 1gb without our files being distorted and maintaining their original format

I send and receive instant replies from my clients and families, telegram helps me save time, send confidential files and have confidential chats without feeling insecure.

Telegram review by Suzanne W.
Finance Manager
Automotive

"Best for sharing of files, photos and videos."

What do you like best?

I like that telegram is the best software through which you can share your files. The sharing is easy because it requires you to select whra you want to share and it is shared.

This software is cheap and affordable. This is because it is free from subscriptions or anyvoter thing that may bring around charges.

Using telegram ensures the safety if my messages because it is very hard for this software to be hacked.

It is vetmry easy and simple to use it. It does not requirements that are hard or that are complicated.

Being fast is also a thing I like about telegram. It ensures that my messages are sent very fast and I receive feedback as fast too.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that telegram lacks the calling feature. It should have it whether it is video or audio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very perfect software and anyone who doesn't have it should download it soon.

Security of messages from hackers.

Cheapness and affordability as it is free.

Its quickness to send files.

Telegram review by Elmer S.
Advertising Director

"Complete, effective and adapted communication"

What do you like best?

Unlimited cloud storage with synchronization of all messages every time you connect online. That ability and facility for the synchronization of elements and storage is really useful when you want to have files available in different devices.

The bots I also use a lot, since it has a lot, are easy to install and serve to speed up searches or get information very fast.

It has a very large customization layer, since you can change the elements of the appearance that you want quite easily. It can be modified enough to adapt it to your tastes.

It is quite fast, it does not take long to connect and does not consume as many resources as other messaging applications do.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I think they should improve is the group and news search channel, since most of the times I want to search for some it takes a long time to find it because it's not exactly what I'm looking for. They should add more possibilities and filters so that groups and channels could be found much more efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram is a good instant messaging tool that helps you to be better communicated with the people inside your company, it also allows you to create groups and specific channels to send information and also synchronize the files or documents that you are using or want to be keep in the cloud.

I think it is a good option to have a more personal and quick communication within a company.

We have several groups for different areas of our company. In these groups, in addition to communicating doubts and suggestions, we also pass on files and information that are also stored within the system and can be revised when necessary. The message-anchoring system also helps us highlight relevant information that we want to be in those groups.

Notifications are also really important and useful. You can select personalized notifications so that depending on the area of the company you belong to, you will be notified with another specific sound, which will let you know when it is important to review the application.

Telegram review by Lenox M.
Sales Manager
Automotive

"An app that is cheap and affordable."

What do you like best?

I like that telegram is a software that saves me the cost of making subscription. It is free of charge and hence cheap and affordable.

This software is very simple to use. It does not have requirements that are complicated and neither does it require any skills.

It protects messages and chats from hackers or people with bad intentions. It is therefore one of the safest platforms to communicate through.

Telegram is a fast software. It ensures that my messages are sent very fast and feedback delivered quickly.

I also like how easy it is to share files using this software. I can share them anytime and anyplace.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot make calls using this software. I am forced to turn to other software so that I can make them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is the very best software that is cheap and very easy to use so anyone who does not have it is missing on a lot.

Reliability for communication.

Easy to share files.

Free for use saving cost.

Telegram review by Edyta B.
Talent Acquisition and Development Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Telegram - My review"

What do you like best?

Telegram is one of the primary messengers I use. I chose it for the following reasons:

- It is available on many platforms.

- It does not collect a large amount of user data compared to other instant messengers.

- Allows you to customise the appearance according to your preferences (themes, wallpapers, stickers)

- Supports, multiple languages.

- Supports many types of proxy, so that you can become more anonymous.

- It is available on all main platforms and in the web version.

- It is completely free.

- It is free of spam/advertisements.

- We can create bots in a simple way that makes it much easier for us to perform our tasks.

- A possibility of creating and managing groups.

- Secret chat, which is ideal for discussing business plans.

What do you dislike?

Compared to other instant messengers, audio calls have a lower quality, but the telegram since when was created has been chat-oriented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a communicator that you can use in business and private life, you should consider trying out the telegram, because it is available for free on most systems and its configuration can be, done without any problems.

The telegram is a messenger that meets all my requirements, is available on the head of the platform and, above all, provides my friends and me with the security that is important to me.

Telegram review by Rita M.

"Simplicity of communication"

What do you like best?

I like that this software makes communication very simple. This happens because it is very easy to use.

I can enjoy the free use of this software. It does not require a subscription so that it can work.

Telegram is a software that is very safe. It is secure as it keeps my files protected from hackers.

It is very easy to share files using this software. The process of sharing is very simple.

It is very quick in sending and receiving messages. This ensures that I enjoy instant messaging.

Using this software enables very excellent communication and it is also very effective and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this software cannot allow me to have calls. I sometimes wish to have calls using this software but it doesn't have that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software for it is very fast, simple and free for use.

Free for use saving me the coat I would have incurred.

Very fast which ensures that I enjoy instant messaging.

Easy to share files.

Telegram review by Douglas L. P.
Information Technology Specialist

"Secure messaging service"

What do you like best?

Telegram is an excellent messaging application, its high level encryption, it helps you to keep all your messages safe from everyone, unlike other messaging applications, very famous in the market, telegram, it is used by connoisseurs of the media, due to its security policies, where here, really the user id is the most important, besides, they are not like the other applications, that sell your data, to carry out different studies, as has already been seen with recognized companies, that carry out this type of actions against users, Telegram instead protects all your data, and does not sell it to anyone, it is my favorite messaging application, as much for personal use, as in labor relations.

What do you dislike?

The application for mobile devices, usually has too much publicity, which can be quite annoying, another big problem I see in telegram, is the lack of a marketing campaign, strong enough, to reach all people, this makes can not communicate with everyone by this means, since it is not as recognized as other applications, and there are few people who use it, I feel that at this time Telegram is directed to a more specific population, when it should be used by all, this is for lack of a strong advertising campaign, which speaks of this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of my favorite applications, to perform all kinds of conversations, with security levels and military encryption.

Safety when you talk about labor issues, is always one of the highest priorities for anyone who works within a company, with telegram, we can communicate, and create working groups, to talk about all kinds of issues, with a level of security, very high, and without having to pay the high costs of other similar applications, which have the same characteristics.

Telegram review by Gleb I.
Graphic Designer Internship

"My Telegram experience"

What do you like best?

It is pretty simple. Evryone can easilly learn how to use it. Also it is well secured, so no one can crack your account. You can read different channels on telegram or create your own, so people can read what you write in it. Also it is pretty convinient way to share files, videos or music.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes pictures are loading pretty slow. It is hard to find a channel, beacuse search menu doesnt show all channels. Pretty much that's it. It is pretty good messanger.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is right choice. It will help you to stay in touch with ur family and friends. Also Telegram will help you expand your horizon, and it will also help you to get the latest news.

You can comunicate with clients, cause Telegram is pretty popular. You can easily send them your work.

It helps me to save time pretty much. Also I follow different design channels, where I can learn other people's experience and share my own.

Telegram review by Larry W.
Senior Design Engineer
Internet

"its design and function are amazingly perfect. "

What do you like best?

Telegram is the best instant messaging application, one of the best things about this application is that it is completely free, I feel that if it was a pay application would be very expensive because its quality is super high, watch for your security and privacy in chat is one of the best things.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about the application, I think Telegram is great, however there are a couple of aspects that I would like to improve, and the first of those aspects is the quality of calls, sometimes it is very low and deficient, and when I refer to the quality of calls is that at least sometimes it has problems with the quality of the video and the image is frozen and when voice calls there are times when you hear as choppy. Another thing that I would like to take into account for improvement is that almost nobody knows the application, so on more than one occasion is almost impossible to communicate with people, there are those who accept your recommendation easily and test the application, but there are definitely people who can not be convinced, I think that this last detail could be eliminated by investing in a little advertising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I never tire of all his functions.

In the company we communicate through this application and I really find it very useful, as we are always informed of everything that happens, you can share large files, that in the field of graphic design is an invaluable attribute. Telegram has direct support in the cloud and that's excellent, because everyone fears the peace of mind that if something happens to our mobile the information will always be there.

Telegram review by consolacion b.
Concepcion Bermudez

"I love it"

What do you like best?

Es la mejor aplicacion que he tenido, sin lugar a dudas, podemos comunicarnos de una manera simple y rapida, cosa que con otras aplicaciones no podemos, gracias a su aplicacion para el ordenador, tambien puedo destacar que tiene un nivel altisimo de seguridad, lo que me permite la comunicacion con compañeros de trabajo sin miedo a que una tercera persona este mirando la conversacion, tambien podemos destacar sus chats secretos, que nos permiten la mayor tranquilidad, y destacamos tambien su nube, lo que nos permite subir archivos y poder guardarlos ahi, sin necesidad de preocuparnos

What do you dislike?

To highlight only the bad, I can say that the worst thing is that the files are limited, which does not allow us to share something heavy, like a movie for our free time, and the application for the computer does not require a password , what would be a great advantage

Recommendations to others considering the product

A free application with many possibilities

Being a man is not a crime, I solve the issue of internal conversation in a safe way, which has greatly benefited the organization

Telegram review by Michael W.
Web Designer
(Myself Only)

"The best encrypted messaging application"

What do you like best?

Personally telegram seems to me the best messaging client to date, I think the feature that best defines this application and why it stands out is that all communication is encrypted at both ends, unlike other applications Telegram does not sell the data of its users for advertising purposes.

Another thing to note about Telegram is the ability to enable chat applications that act as an automatic response bot to improve the user experience. For example, we can configure a bot as a support for our application, or a bot to control our telegram group and avoid spam.

Something that also highlights Telegram on other messaging applications are the number of users that can support in a group, I have come to see groups of 80,000 people, something unthinkable in other applications.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Telegram is the amount of spam that exists in any group, when you enter a group automatically you always have a lot of Bot opening private messages with SPAM, even disabling the possibility that only your friends can talk to you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Telegram if you are looking for a secure messaging client where you can make calls or send messages without the need of a phone number. If you are worried about your privacy, this application is undoubtedly your option.

Telegram is a very useful application in the business scope, I am using it as a ChatBot support to answer common questions automatically.

Telegram review by John G.
Senior Software Engineer
Consumer Goods

"Efficient and reliable communications."

What do you like best?

Easy to install and configure the tool.

Helps to share all kinds of files without limit.

Great and high quality video and voice call.

Free tool thus very convinient.

What do you dislike?

For me there are no complaints except many people have not installed it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend telegram to users since creating groups is very easy and its ability to manage them.It sends large files without limit which is not in other apps.

Great user interface and free software thus no cost incurred.

The quality of video and voice calls is very high thus very convinient when communicating with friends from anywhere in the world.

Good and reliable tool when sending files to colleagues and friends from anywhere in the world.

The mute button for the groups is very convinient compared to other apps which are disturbing sometimes.

High quality video and voice call thus use it when communicating with friends which is cheap.

Telegram review by Sarah M.
Finance Manager
Building Materials

"Telegram a software for free texting."

What do you like best?

I like telegram because you can easily use it. It does not have complicated needs.

It keeps my messages and files safe.They are stored safely in the software away from hackers and other bad people.

Telegram is fast. It makes sure that my messages are sent very fast. I therefore enjoy setting feedback as fast too.

It is free. I can communicate with friends and family without worrying about subscriptions.

Also sharing files using this software is very easy and very fast. It is a very short process and dies notvrequire a lot of input.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this is not used by many people. This discourages its use because I don't have anyone to use it with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I want to recommend it to all those who want to have free communication and an app that is easy to use they should consider telegram.

Quick sending and receiving messages.

Saving cost since its free.

Sharing of files very easily and fast.

Telegram review by Gerald K.
Accountant

"Best way to communicate through"

What do you like best?

I like that telegram is a cheap software. This is because it is free. It does not require me to subscribe.

This software is simple to use. You can learn how to use it on your own. It does not require to be taught or any expertise.

It is a secure software. It protects my messages from hackers. I do not have to worry about hackers therefore.

It is easy to share files using this software. It is a very easy process hence allows me to share them very fast.

It is fast. I can therefore make instant messaging using this software.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot make calls using this software. It is the one important feature lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very recommendable for saving cost since it is free. Also I can advice people to use it as it is fast and simple to use.

Instant messaging.

Saving cost since it is free.

Simplicity for use.

Telegram review by ALEJANDRA KENIA B.
Empleado de oficina

"Telegram a very useful instant messaging application"

What do you like best?

We use telegram in the company where I work, to be in communication and pass through a working group, information documents, what I like most is that everything is stored in the clouds which can guarantee that the group conversations and files sent by itself I can forget to make a backup or lose my device, in addition to having a web implementation which works just as well as the mobile version, so if I run out of battery in the cell I can use it from my computer. The chats are completely encrypted and have a lot of features like media sharing, editing of messages in motion, custom bots and automatic replies, support for stickers and more.

What do you dislike?

I consider so far an application very well developed and applied at this time for what I consider that it has no disadvantage from my perspective, among applications oriented to the world of communication, this has my full support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It allows to send messages, audio, gifs, video, images, all types of files in general, edit and delete messages, create broadcast channels and groups, grant privileges to users of a group. You can create customized sticker packages, you also have bot systems that allow the automation of thousands of tasks and any user can create yours or use a public one. It has storage in the cloud, it is very easy to share media among all your devices connected to your telegram account.

* It is one of the safest instant messaging services currently, at the height of Hangouts. You have the option of creating Secret Chats, whose main characteristic is that the information sent from mobile to mobile is coded for each communication.

* It is a fast application, since it has servers around the world so that the information does not take long to arrive and is distributed correctly for all online users.

* The storage of conversations in Telegram is in the cloud, which if we lose the information on our mobile, we can retrieve it even from any cell phone.

* Another advantage (although most intant messaging also have it) is that it is completely free and does not have advertising notices.

* In Telegram policies, it is established that your data is not provided to third parties to be used for advertising.

* It has a technical support from "Settings" in the application, being able to communicate with a representative in real time, and it is also possible to send them an email with any questions.

* It is possible to send multimedia files of up to 1GB, compared to other companies.

* It is possible to make video calls but not in groups of up to 10 people.

Telegram review by Charles K.
Accountant

"An effective tool to message through."

What do you like best?

I like that telegram is a free software. I use it without a subscription which is very rare in some other softwares. It therefore is very cheap and easily affordable.

Another thing I like about telegram is the way it is easy to use. It does not require a lot of demands or skills to know how to use it.

It is secure as it keeps my chats protected from unauthorized access and from being hacked by hackers.

I choose this software for sharing files,photos and videos. This comes about because it is quick.

Finally I like this software for the way it ensures that I have instant messaging. It is very fast thus the quick messages.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that telegram does not support calls. I sometimes wish it could support calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very recommendable for use in messaging as it is free, simple and instant messaging.

Free messaging.

Simple to use this software.

Telegram review by Darwing A.
Communicator par excellence

"messaging for everyone and everything"

What do you like best?

There are many reasons why I like this application, first because it is not only an application to send sms, calls and video calls, but it goes further, it allows you to join channels or groups of your interest where you can get what you want , I use a lot of news and movies.

As for the interface I like that you can customize, although there are many people who do not know how to do it but if you can and adapt it to your tastes.

In the same order of ideas is the security of the application because it allows you to block without the need to download an additional application.

The web version is almost as efficient as the cel version, in general very good application

What do you dislike?

What I dislike would be the fact that the web version is not so versatile in terms of customization and blocking.

And there are few contacts that I have to use it for that reason I have to use another more popular

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best messaging application, if you like the best download it and tell your friends to do it

Las comunicaciones son mas eficientes con esta aplicacion ya que te ofrece muchas bondades

Telegram review by barbara f.
Barbara Fernandez

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

No doubt telegram is the best application in the market in terms of communication, I can say without fear of being wrong, that the secret chat is the best, without a doubt, it allows us to communicate with a person and that chat can not be spied on by a third person thanks to its special encryption, I can also emphasize that it has a limit of users for groups that is almost impossible to reach, which is quite useful for working at work, and with respect to work, also has a perfect cloud to send and save documents and videos, a very useful thing today

What do you dislike?

I dislike perhaps the application of the computer, since it does not have a blockade to prevent a person from accessing the application in our carelessness

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without a doubt the best application to communicate between people, and share files

Solves the issue of internal business communication, especially the cloud, because we have all the files in just one click on the search button, and benefits us by not having to hire any external service

Telegram review by Yorge S.
Gerente superior de recursos humanos

"Excellent FREE instant communication tool"

What do you like best?

I really feel safe to say that Telgram is one of the best communication tools that exist, it has instant messaging software, it's very easy to use, it's FREE, plus you can connect it to your computer, and we all know what tedious to be taking the phone at work, you can download it on your phone without having much storage capacity because it is very light and compatible with many devices. Telegram allows me to keep in touch with workers and my superiors, which is why we facilitate the exchange of information about payroll, incidents, meetings and other matters of labor interest.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing that I did not like so much about Telegram, is how little known it is between people, which is why it is sometimes difficult to use it with someone outside the company, in addition to that their voice and video calls sometimes tend to lose quality, I emphasize that they are not complaints as such but rather notes for an improvement of the application in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a software that is easy to use, fast and reliable, free, has multiple tools that you can use to make your use with it more satisfying, you can send and receive important documents and access Telgram from anywhere in the world where you are , send messages or if it is a more urgent matter to make voice calls or videos of the best quality, it is useful both from the workplace and personal.

It has saved my life in a matter of time, efficiency and speed in terms of communication between my colleagues or customers of the company, through Telegram send me the information of the staff either to make the payroll or to record some other incident, since it is free to save costs in this way, in short, Telgram has contributed its bit in my working life to make it easier to manage and with better results in my work.

Telegram review by Lucy W.
Procurement Manager
Food Production

"A software that is subscription free"

What do you like best?

I like that telegram saves me from the cost of making subscription. I can use it to scgat without worrying about it stopping due to lack of a subscription. Thus it is free.

I like that telegram is simple to use. If does not require skills or any level of knowledge that I cannot achieve.

It is very reliable. This comes about because it is free and simple to use.

It is secure. This ensures the safety of my files, videos and photos from being hacked.

This software is fast. If therefore ensures I achieve instant messaging.

It makes sure that I share my files very easily.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that telegram cannot allow me to make any type of calls. If it had that it could be so awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very recommended for its free from subscription. It is also recommended for it is fast and easy to use.

Fast messaging.

Free chatting forum.

Fast to send messages.

Reliability to send messages..

Telegram review by Edwin K.
Food Production

"Makes communication excellent and effective."

What do you like best?

I like that telegram is a free software. It is therefore cheap and affordable. You communicate without a having to worry about a subscription.

I can rely on telegram because it is fast. It ensures that my messages are sent so fast and I can also get them as fast.

This software is very simple to use. All I need is to install it and have a small idea as to how it works. You can learn how to use it without requiring to be taught.

It keeps your messages and chats safe. It is secure and protects them from hackers and being accessed by bad people.

You can use telegram to share files. It ensure that your files, photos and videos are safely delivered to the desired destination.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that telegram does not allow me to make calks using it. It could be so awesome if it was supporting calls either audio or video calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can encourage them to use telegram because it is very cheap and affordable and also because it is secure and fast.

Security of my files.

Simple yo use .

Saves cost since it is free.

Instant messaging as it is fast.

Telegram review by Christopher M.
Environmental Services

"Telegram is excellent and perfect for communication."

What do you like best?

I like telegram because it is free. It does not require subscriptions. It is free of charge.

Telegram is simple to use. It is very easy to understand his it works. It does not need me to be taught how you use it or to have special skills.

This software is secure. It keeps my messages and chats very safe. It is protected from hackers and other people with bad Intentions.

It is fast to send and receive messages. This facilitates instant messaging and makes this software very reliable for use.

I use this software to send files, photos and videos to other telegram users. This happens so fast and hence I prefer to use it more often.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this software dies not allow me to make calls despite it not having subscriptions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For free sending messages, ease of sharing files and other stuff and also for security of messages, I would recommended Telegram

Quick sending and receiving messages.

Security of chats.

Ease of sharing files.

Saves cost as it is free.

Telegram review by Jhonny L.
Analista Service Desk II

"Telegram, a great chat that allows you to be up to date"

What do you like best?

Telegram, a great chat that allows you to keep up with many news and in turn keep you in touch with friends and family.

I like that you can share many heavy files.

That allows to store information and download.

That you can save all your important and important messages in one place

What do you dislike?

In Venezuela, it has not gone viral so much.

Many people are unaware of the potential of this social network, and the excellent use that could be given to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From my point of view is an excellent application that little by little will grow much more, because it is very easy to use and for its functionality.

Of moments, we have not had problems using the application, as all the equipment applications sometimes hang, but it is not something that affects so much.

The benefits is the transmission of data efficiently, and that it can be accessed from a web page as well as from the smart phone

Telegram review by Hellen N.
Human Resources Manager
Food & Beverages

"Telegram makes messaging very excellent."

What do you like best?

I like that telegram is a software that is free. I don't have to make a subscription so that I can use it.

Telegram is a very secure software. It protects your messages from being hacked.

Telegram is a simple software to use. It does not require a lot of demands to be able to use it.

It ensures that my messages are sent instaly. This is because it is fast. This also makes it reliable for communication.

Anytime I want to send a file, photo or video I always consider using telegram because it is fast and easy to use

What do you dislike?

I don't have much I don't dislike about telegram just that I cannot make calls using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend those who don't use telegram to start using it because it is simple to use,reliable and free.

Simple to use.

Saving cost because it is free.

Fast for sharing files, photos and videos.

Instant messaging.

Telegram review by Antonio H.
Antonio Hurtado

"Great"

What do you like best?

It is a very useful software in what a communication refers, it allows me the creation of large groups to work in the teams of enough people, which allows us to coordinate better, we can also send files to all users, allowing us to . The only thing we can do is save them directly on the computer and not in what is specified with each file, which is tremendously useful for team work, and also worth noting the privacy that gives us your secret chats

What do you dislike?

I have to highlight as a negative point that the application of the computer does not ask for a key for the entry in the application, which makes all the conversations and documents that we have in the application are exposed to a third person who can enter and see the information

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free software that meets all work expectations

I can say that it solves the problems of direct communication between colleagues and the exchange of files, it also benefits us when it comes to saving phone charges for example

Telegram review by Francis M.
Mechical engineer
Maritime

"A reliable tool and a simple one."

What do you like best?

I like that telegram is a secure software. It keeps my chats safe from hackers.

It is a fast software. It allows me to send messages very fast. Feedback is also delivered very instantly hence instant messaging.

Whenever I want to share files, photos and videos I always consider telegram. This is since it is secure and fast.

It is a very simple software to use. It does not require me to have any skills irvexoertise so that I can operate it.

I also like telegram because it is cheap. This software saves my money because it does not require any subscription.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that telegram is nit uses by many people. This is aprobkem that makes me not use it sometimes because I have no one to use it with.

Also it does not allow me to make calls using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage them to use this software because it is simple to use, fast and very reliable for communication.

Fast sending messages.

Free to use saving me cost.

Secure to keep your messages in.

Telegram review by Andrea C.
Cajera bancaria

"Telegram a very useful instant messaging application"

What do you like best?

I can say that telegram is a great communication tool that really does not have anyone who exceeds it. Here I am going to tell you a little about the personal advantages that I love the most: telegram is one of the most secure instant messaging services, It is a super fast application because it has servers around the world so that the information does not take long to arrive and is distributed correctly for all online users. The storage of conversations in Telegram is in the cloud, so if we lose information on our mobile, we can retrieve it even from any cell phone. It's completely FREE. I love your application, I use it every day to talk with my contacts, also to share files between all my devices in a quick and easy way, I love all the functions that it has and I always look for innovation

What do you dislike?

This is one of the common disadvantages, It is not possible to send voice notes, compared to WhatsApp. You can not place states such as "Available" or "Busy" or a custom phrase, as in other services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

* It is a totally accessible, free and easy to use application for new users with android or windows but above all it is quite useful when sending important documentation through private chats, but even with those, it would be necessary to improve somewhere else appearance.

We use this software to solve internal communication problems in our workplace with colleagues, employees and customers, so the quick instant messaging feature is important in this

Telegram review by James w.
Software Developer

"a perfect, simple and light program."

What do you like best?

this instant messaging application is the most complete that exists today, telegram is full of functions and tricks that millions of users appreciate, among these functions are the ability to store in the cloud of the app itself, sending multiple types of files, group management, super groups, channels and the popular bots.

I am very happy with its functionality, the creation of groups with thousands of members has allowed me not to be out of the daily trends in my personal life, or in the social aspect, and in important topics of my work.

What do you dislike?

if you put the app in the background, the notifications don't arrive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the easiest to use program I've ever seen. is the best

makes the daily handling of information easier for the entire labor department to which I belong, since we all keep ourselves informed at the moment, without the need to leave our jobs or perhaps go to a no fun work meeting. And once I'm out of the office, I can mute the workgroup and activate my social group notifications and talk to my friends about what we'll do next Friday night.

Telegram review by David G.
Accountant

"Amazing chatting tool ever "

What do you like best?

I have use telegram for two year now and it has never disappoint me. I enjoy sharing file and media of all size without limit. The way you can use multiple device to asses your account make it more reliable. Telegram is more secure tool of communication and also have no any subscription fee. I love the way it provide instant search and messaging.Group chatting make it ease to interact with my fellow workers therefore save on time and cost of travelling .

What do you dislike?

To be honest I have nothing negative about telegram, its operation is just amazing. Nothing comparable to other chatting apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram is amazing app to use to communicate with friend, interact with workers and also to grow business with less cost and effort,so is worth giving a shot.

With telegram we have manage to open a group to our client where they address their problems and also offer feedback about our products. Moreover ,it offer a platform where we can share file and essential documents concerning our daily route in work.

Telegram review by Ann N.
Operations Manager
Telecommunications
(5001-10,000 employees)

"The awesomeness of telegram"

What do you like best?

I like that telegram is a free software. This makes it very cheap to use.

You can rely on it for communication. This comes about because telegram is a very quick software.

It is very secure. It protects my messages and files from people who are not authorized to access.

It makes it possible for instant messages because it is very fast. You send and receive messages quickly.

When you want to share files, you can do so through this software because it is very quick.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that telegram is not a popular software among people. This makes it difficult for me to use because I don't have anyone to chat with in this for and it is hard to make people change over to this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to urge other people to start using Skype because it is a very simple software to use. It is reliable for communicating and it enhances instant messaging.

Free messaging.

Security of my chats enhanced.

Sharing of files is very simple.