We use telegram in the company where I work, to be in communication and pass through a working group, information documents, what I like most is that everything is stored in the clouds which can guarantee that the group conversations and files sent by itself I can forget to make a backup or lose my device, in addition to having a web implementation which works just as well as the mobile version, so if I run out of battery in the cell I can use it from my computer. The chats are completely encrypted and have a lot of features like media sharing, editing of messages in motion, custom bots and automatic replies, support for stickers and more.
I consider so far an application very well developed and applied at this time for what I consider that it has no disadvantage from my perspective, among applications oriented to the world of communication, this has my full support.
It allows to send messages, audio, gifs, video, images, all types of files in general, edit and delete messages, create broadcast channels and groups, grant privileges to users of a group. You can create customized sticker packages, you also have bot systems that allow the automation of thousands of tasks and any user can create yours or use a public one. It has storage in the cloud, it is very easy to share media among all your devices connected to your telegram account.
* It is one of the safest instant messaging services currently, at the height of Hangouts. You have the option of creating Secret Chats, whose main characteristic is that the information sent from mobile to mobile is coded for each communication.
* It is a fast application, since it has servers around the world so that the information does not take long to arrive and is distributed correctly for all online users.
* The storage of conversations in Telegram is in the cloud, which if we lose the information on our mobile, we can retrieve it even from any cell phone.
* Another advantage (although most intant messaging also have it) is that it is completely free and does not have advertising notices.
* In Telegram policies, it is established that your data is not provided to third parties to be used for advertising.
* It has a technical support from "Settings" in the application, being able to communicate with a representative in real time, and it is also possible to send them an email with any questions.
* It is possible to send multimedia files of up to 1GB, compared to other companies.
* It is possible to make video calls but not in groups of up to 10 people.