Telegram

(1,058)

Telegram is a cloud-based mobile and desktop messaging app with a focus on security and speed.

Work for Telegram?

Learning about Telegram?

Telegram Reviews

Showing 1,058 Telegram reviews
Telegram review by oscarlett m.
oscarlett m.

"the best free and multifunction messaging application"

What do you like best?

telegram one of the things that I like about this applications that is very easy to use and it is totally free, it is an application that is available for different moviles.es devices, very fast, it sends the messages instantaneously making the communication much faster, I could also join and create groups with my family and friends without limit of people.

What do you dislike?

One of the disadvantages of telegram I can not perform videoconferencing, other similar applications if they allow another disadvantage of this application is that they should create a status message to know if the person is available, busy or any other should be a priority for the application

Recommendations to others considering the product

recommendations: excellent means of communication, highly recommended to talk, consult and share files with the people we want. ideal and safe

for my telegran it is the best communication application thanks to it I was able to make and close businesses of greater interest online. Saving time and money.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Telegram
Telegram review by Manuel A R.
Manuel A R.

"To me its the most effective and powerfull comunication tool on my device"

What do you like best?

With Telegram i can have a effective comunication with my entire friends which can use the app on the phone and even manage from pc. Awesome features about customization from icons and animations, You can run a service totally dedicated on Telegram about business or any topic that you must need.

What do you dislike?

Also with Telegram sometimes you could think that the privacy or the security of the information that you're managing could be fragile, but that's not necessary true, having on mind that some people even run they're own money and investments trough this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're thinking about try this app, do it because i think its very effective for business especially, to be informed about all te market and ICO investments, thats one of my uses about Telegram, an also the great benefit of quick comunication with good features.

This have it all, comunication groups, business talking and investments plans, almost full customization of the app, i think its very powerfull and effective, more than any other classic chating app. This its a multifacetic software to handle organized information.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Telegram review by Maribel L.
Maribel L.

"Telegram: simple, fast and secure communication."

What do you like best?

This application is free and consumes less data than other messaging options. Another remarkable aspect is that it allows sending large files (up to 1.5 GB), and supports a variety of formats; which is definitely useful, because you do not have to worry about the size of the file, or what format it is in, you just share it and that's it. It can be used in various devices: mobile phone, tablet, PC, which makes it more convenient to use because you do not have to depend on the phone. In addition, the application allows the recording and sending of messages in video format, obviously adding the advantage of adding image; it also has a varied gallery of stickers, which allows you to add creativity, emotions, to the message, in order to make it more attractive. One of its most interesting features is the possibility of participating in massive groups, thus transmitting the messages to a large number of people, in addition Chats Bots can be created, which can give a predefined response to certain messages, thus facilitating the tasks to the Business. Finally, this application stands out in the field of security because the messages are encrypted from device to device.

What do you dislike?

One of the aspects that could be objected to Telegram are the few options of customization of the user interface, as it offers the typical as backgrounds, colors and photos. It would be very nice if users could adapt this interface to our liking. Another thing that should improve is the search engine in terms of channels and groups, since sometimes the search is not effective or becomes tedious, unless you have a link to that group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This messaging application offers many facilities to perform the communication task, it is also free. The large size and variety of shipping formats make it very convenient for both work groups, as professionals, students or staff. It is also ideal for those people who need to share information with a large number of people, because it has broadcast channels or mass groups. Also, if your priority is privacy and security, this application guarantees them.

As indicated above one of the advantages of Telegram is that you can send large files of various formats, in addition information can be shared through channels and thus prevent chat groups from collapsing with different conversations and lost shared documents . To which we must add that because it is multi-device it is possible to use several at the same time. On the other hand, the possibility of creating private chats guarantees that the security of the conversations will be compromised.

Telegram review by Ann M.
Ann M.

"Telegram is one of the best communication app on the market. "

What do you like best?

Telegram is a safe and easy to use app, the messaging service gives us a wide variety of options, it allows us to create channels of discussion, super groups with a large number of members, one of the things I like is that it You can send several types of files, such as images, videos, audios, rar and other files. With telegram also allows to make calls through the internet which is useful when saving the telephone bill. also with artificial intelligence you can create bots and automate them to perform different actions.

What do you dislike?

one of the things that I do not like, is the search engine within the messaging, channels and groups since it is not very effective when you search many times the words match what you have written, so I think they should improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it, telegram is very useful in a work environment when you need to communicate or send a file quickly to a work partner.

telegram allows me to quickly and efficiently share the information my groups need at the right moment when they need it. we can also create private chats so that they have more security the conversations.

Telegram review by Antonio M.
Antonio M.

"The best instant messaging app!"

What do you like best?

The security of secret messages and the channels for helping admins to distribute content.

You can create a channel for helping people to know in what are you working and at the same time use an private group to talk with the dev team, you can also create a public group for knowing people opinions of your product.

And if you don't want to people know your account (That is not important because you don't have to tell your phone number to none, you can use your @username in Telegram and out Telegram t.me/username) you can create a bot and with his spectacular API make a chatbot for contacting you and help to order all.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's the best app ever I used!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to let him a try, because is the best app, private messaging, channels, groups, super groups, public groups.

Telegram have the necessary tools for help you

Contact with our clients and sharing more about us and our systems info with our clients.

Telegram review by Karem B.
Karem B.

"Chat istantanea per le squadre"

What do you like best?

L'applicazione meglio progettata che ho visto Si tratta di un'applicazione di messaggistica perfetta. Mantiene la semplicità a meno che non si voglia rompere con i dettagli, e si ha la possibilità di modificare tutte le impostazioni desiderate. Questa è la mia applicazione di messaggistica preferita e la uso quotidianamente.

What do you dislike?

Recentemente potrei dire che il telegramma è stato utilizzato per scopi che potrebbero essere evitati, perché influisce sull'affidabilità che tante possibilità offerte da questo software servono come trappola o piattaforma per l'arricchimento di terzi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Per le aziende con troppi o troppo pochi dipendenti vorrei raccomandare l'uso di questa applicazione per facilitare la comunicazione tra i dipendenti nel caso in cui uno o più non sono attualmente in ufficio e i loro servizi sono necessari per facilitare le vendite.

Soprattutto nel livello di comunicazione che Telegram mi offre, la portata che fornisce è molto soddisfacente e conveniente, posso anche usarlo attraverso il mio telefono cellulare per sviluppare nuove comunicazioni da tenere aggiornato sul campo.

Telegram review by Maria Francia G.
Maria Francia G.

"TELEGRAM, THE MOST SAFE INSTANT INSTALLATION APPLICATION OF THE CURRENT EVENT."

What do you like best?

Telegram is one of the best instant messaging applications of the moment, what I like the most is that it allows me to communicate without any limits to being able to engage in secret conversations to protect my privacy with secret chats and its exclusive encryption between sender and receiver of the message, in addition one of the advantages is that it has free software and with maximum security. It allows me to communicate with friends and it is a tool that I use a lot in my work to send and receive documents in pdf and audios.

One of the most innovative telegram things is that they included bots that obey commands, share content, run games, manage channels.

What do you dislike?

Personally I do not have any problem with telegram, so far it has worked very well, the only thing I could say is that some notifications do not reach me at the moment and sometimes I do not realize when I get messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend telegram with the eyes closed, it is a very useful tool for the company, office until I can use it for the university. The level of security of your messages is high, the messages self-destruct, the emojis and gifs are of a suitable size and of greater variety, it is very versatile and practical, available for Android and iOS, besides that it can be used from any device . I recommend it because it's like whatsapp but a thousand times better.

Due to its easy synchronization, I communicate quickly with my colleagues and family members from any device, it is compatible with many softwares, it allows me to share files safely and quickly, and everything is saved as a backup in the cloud. Due to its security I can share confidential data such as passwords, card numbers, identity data or some important information of the company and at the same time I maintain communication with other professionals.

Telegram review by Gabriel G.
Gabriel G.

"Telegram The best program for a secure chat"

What do you like best?

What I like of this program it's how it provides the security on my chat, it have tools what make a chat more safe and comfortable, if I have to mention one is the capacity of create invisibles chats. I can create groups with my family or my friends and only the members will know about the messages. Another 2 features what I like are the self destruction messages, it means that the messages will be delated in a time lapse that you prefer, making your conversitions more safe and discrete.

What do you dislike?

Well I have to be honest, I don't like the fact that it does not have the voice notes feature. Nowadays it is a great feature for the comunications in chats, groups or feedback in general, and does not have it is a point against, a lack that defen. I think, If this can change would be a very complete program, It seems to me incredible that does not have that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get telegram if you want a fast, secure and versatile app for any chat, higly recomended

In my experience with the program, it's a very comfortable to use. I Usually use it for group chats with my coworkers in my work, it's very dinamical and allows you to share big files in the comfort of your phone or your pc. It's very secure, and allows to me and my coworkers to have a big group with almost 60 people, interacting at the same time, it's a great program. Sometimes I need to send files quickly to my boss or my coworkers, and I feel relaxed knowing that I can do it with this software

Telegram review by Carlos R.
Carlos R.

"La mejor aplicación de mensajería instantánea a día de hoy"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de esta aplicación pues es básicamente casi todo, pero sobretodo su simpleza, su rapidez y su seguridad. Además de tener todas las funcionalidades tales como enviar cualquier tipo de documento sin limite de tamaño, cosa que la competencia si que tiene limites. Otro aspecto destacable es la la capacidad de crear Chats Bots, los cuales pueden dar una respuesta predefinida a ciertos mensajes, lo cual hace mucho mas productiva a la aplicación y facilitando las tareas a las empresas.

What do you dislike?

Las cosas que menos me gustan son muy pocas, por decir algo, diría que me gustaría que tuviese muchas mas opciones a la hora de personalizar la interfaz de usuario, ya que al fin y al cabo es una aplicación que usas muchas veces al día, pues sería un lujo poder tenerlo a tu gusto. Quizás otro inconveniente sería que la aplicación no se encuentra bien adaptada para personas con discapacidad visual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pues si tuviera que recomendar a un amigo una nueva aplicación de mensajería sería sin duda Telegram, ya que en comparación con la competencia tiene muchas más utilidades y mucha más facilidades para poder realizar la tarea de comunicación la las personas mucho mas fácil.

El principal uso que le doy a esta aplicación pues es principalmente para hablar con amigos, familiares y compañeros de trabajo. Pero sobre todo lo utilizo para temas de trabajo ya que a la hora de enviar archivos a los diferentes grupos o chats, pues no tienes impedimento en el formato del archivo ya que como comente anteriormente puedes enviar cualquier tipo de archivo sin límite de tamaño.

Telegram review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Splendida chiacchierata e molto altro ancora"

What do you like best?

La prima cosa che mi piace molto di Telegram è la sua interfaccia amichevole, che viene fornito con una bella immagine di sfondo predefinita. Mi piace anche il fatto che tu possa avviare facilmente conversazioni segrete (quindi se qualcuno usa il tuo telefono, non dovrai più preoccuparti) e conversazioni di gruppo con i tuoi contatti. Mi piace anche il fatto che io caricare e inviare file in movimento, in modo davvero veloce. Inoltre, gli adesivi che Telegram offre sono così cool che li uso sempre. Alcuni dei miei amici usavano Whatsapp per inviare messaggi e file, ma quando ho mostrato loro che Telegramma è più veloce per caricare e inviare file più pesanti, sono passati da Whatsapp a Telegramma.

What do you dislike?

Una volta, il software ha smesso di funzionare in blu. Penso che questo sia un problema normale che si può verificare con qualsiasi software, anche se non credo che Telegram ha dei lati negativi, in quanto ha funzionato benissimo da quando ho iniziato a usarlo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hai creato un'ottima applicazione per comunicare con le persone. Per favore, non diminuite la vostra qualità nel tempo. L'unica cosa che ho da dire è molti, tanti ringraziamenti. Se si potesse aggiungere un'opzione "stato/sentimento" nel prossimo futuro, sarebbe fantastico.

Posso inviare e ricevere file di lavoro molto rapidamente e condividerli con i miei colleghi. Inoltre, posso creare un gruppo di lavoro in modo da avere tutti il controllo dei file che vengono inviati. In questo modo possiamo organizzare tutto in modo più efficiente.

Telegram review by Hubert W.
Hubert W.

"Good app to communicate with your business, family or friends "

What do you like best?

The app is really easy to use, it allows a new user to understand the app in minutes.

You can download and use Telegram in Android, iPhone, Chrome, Mac ...

The messages are sent instantly, allowing a really fast comunication.

You can also join big groups with your workers, family or friends. These groups don't have a limited number of users

What do you dislike?

The app requires a cell phone number.

There is a lot of spam send by email.

You can not do a video conference, other similar apps allow you to do this

The personalization is really bad, there are not too much things that can be changed

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is great to comunicate fastly with people. I recommend you to swap to this program if you are using another one, telegram works excellent always

It permits me to comunicate with my employers and also with my family and friends. The comunication is instat, so this is great for our services

Telegram review by Gracia P.
Gracia P.

"Più di WhatsApp"

What do you like best?

Facile da usare, adesivi, bot, gruppi e canali enormi. Sono in grado di trovare gruppi di tutti i tipi e di unirmi ai gruppi che mi interessano. Ci sono molti bot disponibili che possono sostituire alcune delle mie applicazioni Android. Posso usarlo per inviare messaggi a me stesso, in questo modo posso trasferire file, note e multimedia tra diversi client telegrafici (app per smartphone e app per desktop), grazie a questo potrebbe essere usato come un servizio cloud.

What do you dislike?

Le comunicazioni non sono end-to-end crittografate per impostazione predefinita e l'uso di un protocollo auto fatto. Questo potrebbe essere uno svantaggio, perché se si vuole una chat end to end si deve avviare una nuova chat, si chiama chat segreta, il problema è che questa è le comunicazioni non vengono eseguite il backup in-the-cloud. Penso che le comunicazioni end-to-end debbano essere il default e che debbano essere criptate di backup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

È facile da usare, ricco di funzionalità, cross-platform e affidabile. Dovresti dire a tutti di usare il Telegram

Posso facilmente connettermi con smartphone e applicazioni desktop, posso anche condividere tutti i tipi di file.

Telegram review by Alejandro C.
Alejandro C.

"Telegram, la mejor aplicación de mensajería "

What do you like best?

Esta aplicación es para mí, la mejor en su campo, es muy segura, algo que aun se valora poco pero es importante, a parte del servicio de mensajería, tiene un abanico inmenso de posibilidades, permite la creación de canales de difusión donde solo el administrador puede enviar mensajes, super grupos de hasta 100.000 integrantes, enviar videomensajes, su utilización en varios dispositivos de manera simultánea, algo muy interesante a nivel empresarial y así una infinidad de opciones. Cuenta con IA (Inteligencia Artificial), puedes crear bots y automatizar infinidad de acciones.

What do you dislike?

A día de hoy, con todo lo que ha evolucionado, no tengo nada que objetar de esta aplicación. La única pega que encuentro por ahora es que, al no ser la App más popular a nivel mundial, a veces te ves forzado a usar la App reina en el sector porque la otra parte no posee Telegram, pero si Telegram sigue en su linea dudo mucho que no se posicione como la App predominante en su campo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Que es la mejor aplicación de mensajería que puede usar actualmente, básicamente, está a otro nivel!

Desde atención mucho más rápida con la ayuda de los Bots, los cuales pueden gestionar de manera autónoma la mayoría de acciones más comunes y usuales gracias al gran desarrollo que han llevado a cabo en Telegram. Puedes crear contenido totalmente personalizado y enfocado al sector en el que se desenvuelva la empresa en la cual se implante la aplicación de Telegram.

Telegram review by Miguel Ángel D.
Miguel Ángel D.

"Great messenger for all "

What do you like best?

I think all the people use Telegram Messenger for all the groups that exist, for deals, hobbies, or work, to comunicate and coperate all together. Also, lets users send text messages, stickers, images, videos, and other files to one or many people for free, all using encryption to keep one-to-one messages secure and private, though some security experts question the quality of the encryption. I love to sent stickers to my girlfriend and friends, this is something that Whatsapp don´t have.

The privacty policy let send all encripted with security, the private-messagin sesiions can be created between users with secret messages, that are´t stored on the servers. The use is very easy, and is open-source, with a cloud for all messages, stored your files, send images,..

What do you dislike?

I dislike with bots and all the spam to generate but I think this is a problem for all member in internet in nowadays. All the things is good for me, I don´t like Telegram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to all the use of telegrams especially to keep the conversation with the people who work in the field doing surveys since you can keep in touch with them without being physically present

For me Telegram is a best platform to work with people that go out to the office. When I work with some collage, I can continue to talk with him/her without problems, and inform all the kind situations.

Telegram review by Joane L.
Joane L.

"La mejor aplicación de chat y mucho más"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Telegram es que no solo es una simple aplicación de chat, si no que también permite mucho más, en este sentido se parece más a una red social. En Telegram puedes encontrar grupos, super grupos, canales y bots de multitud de temas.

Algo que caracteriza a Telegram son los supergrupos en los que una gran cantidad de personas pueden enviar mensajes en un mismo chat.

Otra característica destacable de Telegram son los canales, puedes crear canales para compartir mensajes, imágenes, vídeos, música y otros archivos.

Telegram también permite realizar llamadas a través de internet, esto es muy útil para ahorrar en la factura telefónica.

Mi característica favorita de Telegram es la posibilidad de iniciar un chat contigo mismo, de esta manera puedes enviarte mensajes a modo de nota, también puedes enviar imágenes y vídeos, incluso puedes utilizarlo para transferir archivos entre tus dispositivos.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta de Telegram es que no use unos protocolos estandar y no cifre por defecto los chats

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo usar Telegram debido a su fácil uso y a que es muy práctico, además es una solución muy segura.

Gracias a Telegram puedo estar en contacto con mi equipo y colaborar en tiempo real

Telegram review by Alex P.
Alex P.

"Telegram is a very reliable app"

What do you like best?

Telegram has all of WhatsApp's resources, plus many more. Also, it's safe, encoded, and you don't have all the limitations you usually find in other traditional apps. Overall, it's very resourceful in a business environment, when you cant use other common methods of communication with staff.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's not user-friendly. It does not have the video conference options that other apps have, and it can be a pain for inexperienced users. Also, it can be a little bit tricky to send stuff if you don't know what you are doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to get familiar with the app. It can be very helpful.

We can quickly send attachments and several types of files that usually cannot be sent on whatsapp. It does not have a size limit, like other chat apps. A user can easily send a powerpoint presentation or even an entire pdf file without the hassle of other chatting apps.

Telegram review by Oscar A.
Oscar A.

"Probablemente la mejor aplicación para comunicarse"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Telegram es el poder crear canales de información, grupos con muchos contactos, poder seguir canales, la posibilidad de tener un nick propio sin la necesidad de compartir mi número de teléfono. Otra cosa que me gusta y uso mucho es la posibilidad de compartir gifs de forma rápida o poder utilizar el navegador interno que utiliza en su app móvil.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta es el no poder personalizar los chats tanto como me gustaría. Las búsquedas dentro de chats o grupos deberían de mejorar porque en muchas ocasiones las palabras no coinciden con lo que has escrito. El uso de llamadas es algo que también debería de mejorar en algún aspecto, tampoco llega a ser molesto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SI lo comparamos con otras aplicaciones de chat, Telegram tiene muchas más ventajas si nos enfocamos en su uso y complementos que podemos usar y que no tienen otras aplicaciones.

Con Telegram puedo compartir rápidamente mediante canales toda la información necesaria para mis compañeros y así evitar que los grupos de chat se colapsen con distintas conversaciones y se pierdan los documentos compartidos. La posibilidad de crear chats privados hace que confie más en la seguridad de las conversaciones.

Telegram review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"No hay mejor aplicación de mensajería"

What do you like best?

Telegram está a años luz de cualquier otro competidor dentro de los servicios de mensajería. Su servicio de cifrado (la seguridad es lo más importante y lo que mejor funciona), el envío de archivos, compatibilidad con ordenador, opciones a nivel de grupos, etc... es una maravilla.

Otro de sus puntos fuertes es que de momento no se ha colgado y no te deja durante horas sin comunicación como ha pasado ya varias veces con otras aplicaciones de mensajería.

Las posibilidades que ofrece para las empresas, tanto con canales, como grupos de chat y y grupos internos de empresa son sensacionales ya que tienes absoluta libertad para controlar todo sin preocuparte de que la seguridad se vea comprometida.

Compartir archivos nunca ha sido tan fácil y eficaz, no suele haber problemas de limitación de tamaño ni de lectura de archivos. No hay problemas con los audios ni vídeos.

What do you dislike?

El único aspecto que me podría disgustar son las escasas opciones de personalización más allá de lo típico como fondos, colores y fotos.

Una de las cosas que tienen que mejorar es el motor de búsqueda dentro de la búsqueda de canales y grupos, ya que a veces no es efectiva y buscar algo que sabes que existe pero sin un enlace a ese grupo puede ser algo tedioso.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Darle una oportunidad porque no os vais a arrepentir, sobre todo para trabajar en grupo.

El trabajar en grupo, sin que los datos de la empresa estén comprometidos.

Telegram review by Iriusva M.
Iriusva M.

"Excellent fast and secure instant messaging application"

What do you like best?

I have had the opportunity to use Telegram to connect with colleagues, colleagues and friends in different parts of the world, I like it because it is an application easy to install and occupies little space in the memory of the device. When you register you create an alias or pseudonym by which contacts can locate you without needing to know your phone number. The function menu is simple and friendly. Like most applications you can chat, make voice calls, create groups and have some interesting privacy and security options such as privacy of calls, invitation to groups, activate access code that blocks chats, you have a choice of self-destruction of the account that if you are not online for a year your account will be deleted with all contacts, groups and files. Another aspect that I like is that if you open session from different devices either the computer, table or mobile phone. And the best thing about this program is that its use increases the performance of the devices since most of the information is stored in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Telegram is a wonderful application, unfortunately is not as popular as other messaging that exist in the market, this makes a significant number of people ignore or underestimate its benefits to prefer other programs. Telegram does not have the option of video calls and update of states that offer other messaging services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have instant messaging with basic communication options and something else, that also does not saturate your phone or computer, that is fast and reliable, try Telegram you will not regret it.

I think the most beneficial thing about this application is that all the backups are in the cloud, which improves the performance of mobile devices or computers. It can share heavy files quickly, provides great reliability of the data since not sharing it with third parties is one of the company's policies. It is a fabulous software to create working groups and share information that does not require deep knowledge to be able to use it.

Telegram review by Emmanuel S.
Emmanuel S.

" Telegram the new instant messaging platform."

What do you like best?

Telegram is an instant messaging application, what I like most about this software is that its functions are not subject to a single predetermined device that makes it possible to use your account from any mobile device, even from a desktop computer, all without losing nothing conversation or file.

I like that Telegram has support in the cloud, so there is no need to worry about the storage capacity in the device, you can decide if you store it in the nuebe or in the device where you opened the account. In addition, Telegram has no limits for file sharing thanks to cloud support, and it is possible to share different file formats, including zip.

I like that Telegram is a very simple application to use but without losing important functions, to establish a conversation has many emojis, you can search GIF and edit images with interesting features.

I like that creating a conversation group has almost no limits of people.

What do you dislike?

I would like you to have the option to add a state to share details with the contacts, so I would surely add more users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Currently is the most versatile instant messaging application since you can be connected from any device, working as a social network of email and text messaging.

The most important thing is that I can be connected from anywhere in the world with my contacts without losing details thanks to the support that the application has with the cloud, this also allows me to connect from any mobile device.

Telegram review by Victor L.
Victor L.

" It is the best to be connected in groups!"

What do you like best?

I love this social network because it is very wide and we can create groups without any limit of user and that is excellent, also has a very nice menu, I do not need previous knowledge to use it since it is very easy to do it, it is fast does not put my slow phone, send voice notes is one of its advantages, in short it is an excellent tool to connect via social networks.

What do you dislike?

In some cases it has been very difficult for me to see the identity of some members of the groups in which I am included and I do not have them added as contacts, to see who they are I must first add them to my address book since this application does not allow me to contact to these people if they are not previously in my contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is ideal for connecting large groups without any restriction, it can be used as a very powerful source for the dissemination of information of collective interest, it is very easy to use and does not require prior knowledge for its installation and use.

The main benefit that this tool has generated is that we now have only one working group since with telegram we do not have member limits and this is very good, before we had several groups because the capacity was limited, with this application and that is something of the past.

Telegram review by María N.
María N.

"One of the best instant messaging software out there"

What do you like best?

This is one of the best instant messaging software i had tried, I like it because is really easy to install, it doesn't require lots of space, It allows you to have chat groups with lots of people with more capacity than other instant messaging software. One of its best characteristics is that you don't need a phone number to be a user, it only takes a nickname to be found by others. About file sharing on this software, you can send and receive large files so you don't need to use other apps or software if you want to share things like 100 photos on a Zip file. Other functions i like is to be able to set up and use bots that makes easier to administrate a large group, also, on chat groups, you can anchor a priority message so every member of the group can read it. And last but not less it has a large customizable package of gifs for all preferences.

What do you dislike?

There are a few aspects I would dislike about this software but one is that it lacks video calls function so users are obliged to use other communication software for this. Also, there is not a security copy service to store old chats so if you want to store information it has to be done manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great instant messaging softwares with no cost so everyone can try it.

I think it is really convenient for everyone, businesses, students or anyone that needs to communicate, because it offers a simple solution on the compatibility of the software, meaning that anyone with a computer, a tablet or a smartphone can have it and with no cost.

Telegram review by Alberto A.
Alberto A.

"One of the best messaging platform. It will outperform Whatsapp in any possible scenario."

What do you like best?

Without any doubt the best, stronger, and most impressive feature of telegram are the Bots. It's simply an amazing feature.

Another pretty nice feature are the funny stickers and gifs available.

We cant forget the feature of "secret chats" that use end to end encryption and have a self destruct timer, which i have not used yet, but seems to be a pretty good option for those private nasty conversations.

What do you dislike?

I would really like to see telegram competing against WhatAspp on marketing to promote its use in a massive way to also involve those people who are unaware of the existence of this great messaging application.

Other than that, the only advise i could make is that telegram should integrate some of the characteristics that make apps like WhatsApp more commercial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it you will find that it's free, it's great and it will met all your expectations

I use telegram mainly to keep in touch with my coworkers, family and friends, and also to buy and sell cryptocurrencies at the best market price thanks to the Bot integrated in one of the channels i'm subscribed to. You just have to send a message and in less than a minute you will receive accurate data in response.

Telegram review by Maritza N.
Maritza N.

"The application of instant messages faster and more secure "

What do you like best?

I like it because it is a great application of instant messages, which allows you to communicate quickly with a person or large groups, through your mobile, tablet or personal computer, which has a pleasant and easy to use interface, it is free and you acquire it without commitments, and you can use it to listen to music, create private chats if you want to communicate something secret, it is very secure and encrypts your messages

What do you dislike?

In my personal experience I have had problems with the calls, since sometimes the connection is very slow and if it is lost it costs to reestablish it through the web application, delaying the messages that come and go and with this difficulty it does not synchronize. voice notes, or have an indicator that reflects the state in which you are busy or available, or customize with a word as do the services of the competition

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you acquire this application, which in my opinion is the best, and because it is less popular, it does not make it lower quality than the competition. It is easy to use, reliable, enjoyable, multiplatform and you can animate with emoticons and create as you like with the stickers. That you will have your data stored in the cloud so your mobile will not lose storage capacity. Which is very safe, the chats self-destruct every so often and leave no traces on the servers. It is also free, so you do not have to pay for the best.

It has been an excellent multimedia solution, to keep me communicated quickly, with my colleagues and personal friends. The private chat has allowed me to communicate with a person, to deal with confidential issues, without having to leave the group conversation. It makes me feel safe and confident since Telegarn uses a server encryption, for the chats that are saved in the cloud. It is cross-platform, and has applications, for mobile, p.c, tablets, which allows me to have the possibility of having this tool at all times.

Telegram review by Akshay N.
Akshay N.

"Messaging app with focus on speed and security"

What do you like best?

Being a techie the best thing I like about telegrams is that its client code is open source.

Using telegram you will be able to form group chats containing up to 200 members and stay in touch with all. Also in terms of security, it provides an option to have end-to-end encryption on chats (secret chats) so that the involved messages are read only by the concerned parties.

Unlike WhatsApp which is owned by Facebook, telegram does not use its user's data to run added and does not share your private data with any third-party.

What do you dislike?

1. This app doesn't provide the option of voice messaging.

2. group chats can’t be end to end encrypted

Recommendations to others considering the product

the user interface is simple and straight-forward. There may not be many features and options available in the settings section but, the limited options available are pretty smart and useful.

Telegram helps to transmit extremely secured information, it provides the option to self-destruct our messages once it has been read by the recipient. This option is pretty useful for communicating personal details like passport number, bank account number, credit card details, etc.

Telegram review by Ismael B.
Ismael B.

"Una de las mejores aplicaciones de mensajería "

What do you like best?

Telegram es una de las mejores apps de mensajería, aunque no solo eso, ya que a parte del funcionamiento básico para comunicarnos con nuestros conocidos tenemos opciones como canales, que permiten estar al día en todo tipo de temas o bots que podemos añadir a nuestras conversaciones o grupos y nos pueden ayudar a facilitar algunas tareas, como por ejemplo hacer alguna encuestas entre tu grupo de amigos para decidir algo.

También decir que cuidan muchísimo la privacidad buscando la máxima protección con su cifrado extremo.

What do you dislike?

En los últimos meses la app esta teniendo bastantes caídas del servidor, algunas veces la navegación o la búsqueda de canales se hace un tanto complicada.

Quitando estas pegas por lo demás es una aplicación genial

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totalmente recomendable, de las mejores aplicaciones por todas las funciones que tiene, no solo como mensajería

La capacidad de organizarte o a la hora de crear eventos hace que sea todo mucho mas fácil

Telegram review by Nishe T.
Nishe T.

"Amazing messaging platform!"

What do you like best?

Telegram is an amazing platform for easy messaging. I like that I am able to instantly add colleagues and friends by simply inputting their cell phone number. It removes the hassle of having to create usernames and search based on that username. The app has it's own unique emoticons which is amazing!

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about this messaging app. It contains everything and more that is needed for efficient and fast messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would 100% recommend Telegram. It is efficient, low cost and an amazing way to connect with others simply with the use of a cell phone number. It makes it so easy to find workers on the app and with the addition of sending pictures and unique emoticons, this platform succeeds expectations.

With Telegram, I am solving the business problem of efficiency, time management and communication. It is as simple as the touch of a finger to communicate with coworkers with Telegram. This helps manage time and get assignments done by distributing work through messages that can be completed at home.

Telegram review by Miguel Angel G.
Miguel Angel G.

"Is it time to switch to Telegram permanently?"

What do you like best?

Telegram is an application much more complete than WhatsApp, you can not imagine how much. Many of its functions are not available in the Queen application, and those of us who are used to Telegram see these functions as something basic.

◾ Unlimited cloud service (it does not take up space in your terminal)

◾Support for stickers packs

◾Support for GIFs with online gallery

◾Support for subjects

◾Support for games

◾ Self-destructive secret suits

◾ Web version best implemented

◾ Larger groups

◾ Open source

What do you dislike?

- No audio or video call: Unlike other alternatives Telegram does not allow the possibility of sending voice notes, such as WhatsApp, or make video calls, such as Google Hangout

Being a new application there are very few contacts that have downloaded the application and have started using it

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes, It is safer than other types of programs and with more variety.

Telegram allows you to create groups of 200 people in which "you can quickly share videos of 1 gig in size, and send all the photos you want to friends, create groups of all kinds of content and increase sales.

Telegram review by LIdia R.
LIdia R.

"Telegram is a service that is focused on sending and receiving text and multimedia messages."

What do you like best?

Its capabilities are: content hosting (with integrated history, and the ability to save conversational content), files (up to 1.5 GB, including documents, multimedia and graphic animations), global content search, contact book, calls , broadcast channels, supergroups, among others. Secret chats is a complementary tool for conversations with exclusive encryption for the sender and receiver. This function promoted for the Cryptanalysis makes it more secure. has other important characteristics among these we have the Identification by alias: Each user can identify their own number with an alias, in the same way that is done with a user account. Thus, the receiver will be able to search and identify by the alias, the name of the receiver and his profile image, without the need to have an aggregate in his contacts or reveal his number.

Groups and supergroups: Supergroups allow to communicate in circles of up to 100 000 users, with administrators and a system of permissions Since November 2015, user limits grew and included features such as the complete history, default silence mode, system of expulsion of users, anchor messages and other functions To indicate in the conversation the character @ followed by the contact to be mentioned is used.

Channels: Channels is a social feature that separates groups, to focus on unlimited audiences. The messages are broadcast in a unidirectional way with the possibility of using interactive buttons (some bots allow to personalize that feature). Each publication has a visit counter instead of bookmarks. Administrators are the ones who add content and manage the list of subscribers. You can also use aliases and specific links to share to social networks.

Utilities: Other options are blocking users and / or silencing notifications from contacts or groups.For websites and social links, developers offer a scoreboard that was implemented for telegram.me. In the "Cache settings" the application can manage the amount of files received, delete them or perform a cleaning every so often In 2017 the option of using custom themes in Android and the PC version was added.

What do you dislike?

The application has a defect that is not able to hide the last connection time. It also does not allow to establish the information or status message and has little privacy when forwarding photos.

Another disadvantage of Telegram appears when someone enters a group chat, which can see all the previous messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of course I recommend it since it is a plication used by developers where the learning capacity is very broad, here we can exchange files, documents, applications, videos, etc. It is a very efficient and effective application in the teaching-learning process.

I am currently in a group of software developers using the pinguino program to generate new projects that seek to create induatrual and educational solutions, with this I have been able to generate more learning and capture the attention of the students achieving a greater capacity for learning. Through my account I have contact with a supergroup of developers with whom we exchange ideas and solve problems together.

Telegram review by Silvia M.
Silvia M.

"Telegram: una completa aplicación de mensajería instantánea"

What do you like best?

Esta herramienta gratuita consume menos datos que otras de la competencia (Whatsapp, Line, Messenger, etc.) cosa que se acaba notando si utilizas mucho este tipo de aplicaciones. Una de sus características más interesantes es la posibilidad de crear o participar en un grupo de difusión masivo, transmitiendo así los mensaje a un número elevado de participantes y permitiendo la creación de grupos con personas con los mismos intereses. Además la aplicación permite la grabación y el envío de mensajes de vídeo rápido, parecidos a los gifs y a las usuales notas de voz pero añadiendo imagen. Es importante señalar también que el tamaño máximo por archivo que deja enviar es bastante elevado (superando el giga) así como la variedad de formatos que reconoce para compartir (desde vídeos a .zip o .rar), lo cual es extremadamente útil a la hora de compartir rápidamente archivos con los compañeros de trabajo. Dispone también de un elevado número de stickers para cualquier ocasión y de cualquier índole, lo cual es un plus. Me encanta que se pueda usar en diversas plataformas, desde el móvil al ordenador, y que no sea necesario tener el teléfono encendido para usarlo en el ordenador, esto a mi parecer constituye una ventaja muy importante sobre alternativas como Whatsapp, ya que no tengo que estar pendiente de la carga de mi teléfono si me surge la necesidad de usar la plataforma. Finalmente, destaca en el ámbito de la seguridad pues los mensajes son cifrados de dispositivo a dispositivo, por lo que se pueden tener "chats secretos" que no dejan rastro en los servidores. Si valoras tu privacidad y seguridad, esta característica es, sin duda, todo un acierto.

What do you dislike?

No he encontrado ningún inconveniente importante en esta aplicación, lo único que podría ver como una desventaja en ciertos casos es que al incluir a alguien en un grupo, este puede ver todos los mensajes anteriores, y también que el hecho de reenviar archivos implica que sean reenviados todos los datos de su procedencia, aunque esto puede resultar conveniente en otras situaciones también.

Por otra parte, es también, desafortunadamente, una desventaja el hecho de que, al ser menos popular que otras alternativas de mensajería instantánea, algunos de los contactos no usen asiduamente dicha aplicación, lo que complica la comunicación y la creación de grupos a través de la misma.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dadle una oportunidad, es totalmente recomendable, es segura, gratuita y rápida. Además es multiplataforma, para aquellas personas que necesiten utilizar su cuenta en varios lugares a la vez. El tamaño máximo y la variedad de formatos de envío la hacen muy conveniente para grupos tanto laborales, estudiantiles o personales. Es también ideal para aquellas personas que necesiten compartir información con un gran número de personas, pues cuenta con canales de difusión o grupos masivos.

Telgram me ha permitido crear grupos privados con un número de participantes mayor que el que ofrece la mayoría de alternativas en el mercado. Igualmente ha hecho posible que me mantenga al día de los temas que más me interesan gracias a los grupos masivo de difusión que existen en su plataforma. Es muy interesante también el hecho de que es multiplataforma y por ello lo he podido usar en varios dispositivos, ordenadores, móviles y tabletas, a la vez, algo que es muy conveniente y que sus competidores no ofrecen de igual forma. Los grupos de trabajo que tengo permiten hablando con mis compañeros resolver dudas y cuestiones sobre la plataforma que usamos para trabajar, así como solventar problemas de manera casi instantánea. Sin duda, esto ha ayudado a aumentar nuestra eficacia laboral.

Telegram review by Marcos L.
Marcos L.

"Instantáneo"

What do you like best?

Esta es una magnífica aplicación de mensajería instantánea que te permite unirte a distintos canales para estar al tanto de todo lo que te interesa.

Para facilitar que no pierdas nigún detalle, puedes descargarte la aplicación para el móvil, la aplicación de escritorio para tu ordenador o portáitil, o incluso conectarte a través de la página web de telegram sin descargar nada (aunque recomiendo utilizar alguna de las aplicaciones, para recibir mejor las alertas).

Tanto si te conectas desde la web como desde la aplicación, no tiene coste alguno, lo que es un motivo más por el que se ha popularizado tanto este servicio.

What do you dislike?

Hay muchos canales en desuso que deberían ser eliminados (o al menos así indicados en las búsquedas) para encontrar más fácilmente los canales activos que realmente te interesan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

O en el ordenador o en el móvil, debes tenerlo.

Es una forma de darse a conocer a de publicitarse a través de este medio.

Telegram review by Sergio L.
Sergio L.

"The best messaging app, more secure, less restrictions"

What do you like best?

The best part about telegram is that you can use it everywhere and at the same time, your mobile phone, your tablet, your pc via web, or via the varios applications.

The link previews, the stickers, the file sharing, are also great on telegram.

Also, you can use it without an smartphone, you only need a phone that receives sms and you can activate the client on the web or the pc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, telegram offers all you need on a messaging application.

Once in a while they are attacked by hackers and the service is down for hours, but only happens a couple of times every year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, it's fast, its easy to use, you can share almost everything, have small groups, big groups, stickers, and much more.

Telegram is an easy way to communicate with people, send them links, documents, create groups, and much more.

It's easy to use and anyone can have an account.

Telegram review by Mariana U.
Mariana U.

"It is an easy instantaneous messaging application and practical to manage"

What do you like best?

It has the option of conference calls, it has higher security levels than Whatsaap.

To add a contact you do not need to have your phone number, nor they yours with knowing your alias can add the contact.

Well, join any public interest group.

You can keep it open by the mobile device and on the computer

What do you dislike?

Despite having greater security of information protection, does not have the option of video calling, which mimics a bit of a video conference.

Even if you block a contact, it still appears visible in the list.

When sending attachments and the mobile connection is lost, the connection to the computer does not update the messages

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the creation of work groups is great, I reaffirm what I like most is the security of the application

The option of creating channels, allows the diffusion of messages on a large scale, to keep a working group informed of any activity in the company is great, and you can share information the same information that is published in the networks

Telegram review by jesus b.
jesus b.

"buen programa de mensajera "

What do you like best?

telegram es una de las mejores app para mensajera instantánea entre sus características destacan:

Comparte muchas características con WhatsApp, app adquirida por Facebook y que tiene más de mil millones de usuarios en el mundo entero, pero tiene algunas especificaciones sorprendentes:

- Su capacidad para crear "chats secretos", puesto que cifra los mensajes de textos de móvil a móvil, sin dejar rastro alguno en los servidores.

- El usuario tiene la opción de configurar un plazo de tiempo específico y el mensaje de ambos smartphones desaparecerá en ambos dispositivos y no se pueden reenviar a otros contactos.

- Se pueden crear grupos de hasta 100 miembros.

- Se pueden mantener hasta 200 miembros en una misma conversación, marcando una diferencia a nivel del soporte de WhatsApp.

- La aplicación rusa se puede acceder desde varios dispositivos al mismo tiempo: móvil, tablets y computadores.

ientras que WhatsApp permite grupos de 256 personas, Telegram sube hasta los 5.000 participantes.

Telegram permite enviar dinero a través de la app, una función que ya permiten otras aplicaciones como Facebook Messenger. WhatsApp está trabajando en ella, aunque de momento se desconoce cuándo la integrará.

What do you dislike?

la velocidad de la app podría ser algo mejor, pero en general es muy buena app

Recommendations to others considering the product

si recomiendo telegran a todos los usuarios que es una app excelente

mejoraría pocas cosas de telegram porque es muy buena app ,es menos conocida que whatsapp pero no tiene nada que envidiarle

Telegram review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Social comunication software for mdoern team building and collaboration "

What do you like best?

The software is easy and straightforward to install and use

The software is supported by mobile devices and even Windows powered desktops and laptops

One can share files, photos and ideas across the organization easily

What do you dislike?

When one is in a remote location or generally when the internet connection is poor sharing of messages and general content becomes a problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telgram is the right software to turn to while in need of software that will bring the staff and workforce together and pull them in the same direction where they collaborate and work towards achieving common goals and objectives

The business problem that we are solving is where we used to struggle in finding a solid communication platform for passing ideas and files within the workplace. However with Telegram we can do all that and even build teams and collaboration due to its swiftness in putting across the intended message

Telegram review by Rubén P.
Rubén P.

"La competencia en chat moviles"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor es la facilidad de instalacion y la cantidad de grupos a los que te puedes unir y participar, la interfaz es bastante amena y facil de usar, y es gratis sin compromisos.

What do you dislike?

Lo peor es la seguridad, no hay muchas seguridad y privacidad al respecto. Creo que e sun tema bastante importante, sobretodo en estos tiempos, que cada vez se usa mas el internet y estos tipos de programas para estafar a la gente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mejorar la privacidad, y los grupos que se pueden hacer estan muy bien, pero se usan muchos para cosas fraudulentas. Pero aun asi lo recomiendo, ya que tiene muchas facilidades para su uso, y una interfaz amena y facil. Creo que es una de las aplicaciones que mas he usado de chats.

Gracias a telegram he podido cerrar algunos negocios sin necesidad de llamadas. Y tambien usarla como ocio con amigos con los que he resuelto problemas por dicho programa.

Telegram review by Sergio O.
Sergio O.

"I can connect with all instantanly"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, stickers, bots, huge groups and channels.

I can find groups of all the types, and can join in the groups that I am interested in.

There are many bots availables that can reemplace some of my android apps.

I can use it to send messages to myself, by this way I can transfer files, notes and multimedia between different telegram clients (smartphone app and desktop app), due to this it could be used as a cloud service.

What do you dislike?

Communications are not end to end encrypted by default and the use of a selfmade protocol.

This could be a disadvantage because if you want a end to end chat you have to start a new chat, it is called "secret chat", the problem is that this is comunications are not backed up in cloud.

I think that end to end comunications should be the default and this comunications should be back up encypted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is user friendly, feature rich, cross platform and reliable

I can easily connect with smartphone and desktop application too, I can also share all file types.

Telegram review by Jorge L.
Jorge L.

"Excellent network for developers and designers who want to be updated. "

What do you like best?

It is a network used by innovators and software developers, through it they keep abreast of all updates and even meet people who handle the same purpose and form a community in order to share information and help each other, allows links with videos and you can make conferences with other members of the group.

What do you dislike?

It does not hide the last connection time. It must be the user who decides whether to show the last connection time or not.

It does not allow to establish the information or status message, since for many it is important to show a status message to inform if they are busy, absent or any other.

Little privacy when forwarding photos. If they send you a photo and then we send it to another contact, the latter can get all the information from the one who sent us the photo in the first place..

Recommendations to others considering the product

That they use the platform as developers and not as common chat, since this product can be very powerful if it is well used, especially in the community of developers and access to save information in the cloud.

Currently I am a developer of programs for microcontrollers, through the pinguin platform, specifically making software to solve mechanical engineering problems in the territorial polytechnic university of aragua, through this platform a community has been formed where we keep ourselves informed and communicated to solve different types of problems.

Telegram review by Signy A.
Signy A.

" I love this application, it is an option of instant messaging with greater security of privacy"

What do you like best?

It allows you to connect instantly with whoever you want, not only add contacts with the phone number, if you can also locate them by nickname, connect with work interest groups. It has a mobile version and for the PC or tablet, which makes it easy for you to view messages from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when the connection of the mobile application is lost, it is not possible to enter through the web application, it does not synchronize and it delays the incoming and outgoing messages, when doing this operation the multimedia files that have been sent previously are desynchronized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the time that mobile device is changed sometimes does not save the previous chats, to do so it is necessary to have the web version. Expand the capacity of sending and receiving multimedia files

It is an excellent multimedia solution to keep in touch with work clients and personal friends. It has some very good security parameters, which immediately notify you of active sessions by device and you can select which one to keep active.

Private chat within a group is excellent, because you do not need to leave the group conversation to clarify a particular point with a person.

It is super easy to operate and does not occupy as much storage space in the mobile device.

Telegram review by Hrystyna B.
Hrystyna B.

"The best messanger out there | Music, Groupd. Secret Chats, Fast and Reliable"

What do you like best?

I love telegram for many things.

First, it's reliable, there were really no occasions where I would receive glitches or any issues while working with it (even considering that my smartphone is not the latest mobel)

Secondly, telegram is a hub of resources, you can download and listen music there, you can read channels as newspaper, you can chat with friends or lovers or create private chats for any.

Third - telegram team has worked a lot to create the best messenger in terms of usability and user experience. I can tell that they did not want to do something everyone already saw with whatsapp or viber or messenger.

Forth,it is FAST. Telegram has optimized their product very very well and it is seen everywhere - all elements of the tool are really fast and worked on.

LAST - updates - telegram team provided constant improvements to the platform and works hard to make it better and more functional.

What do you dislike?

I personally, like everything about telegram and there are really few things that irritate me.

I have no doubt that those issues will be resolved at some point. Here is my list.

1. Telegram for Windows

At the moment I have issue while using telegram for windows as it does not work well (calls) while anything else is happening on the pc. I always have to call twice to make it work.

2. Calls can be problematic on mobile as the connection is sometimes very slow and calls are getting dropped. again, solvable with second call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Telegram is the best messenger for personal communication and also I am using telegram with my team for some fast corporate messaging.

Telegram review by Diana P S.
Diana P S.

"Telegram more than just comunication, integration and business."

What do you like best?

With this app i can comunicate with people around the world, with the nicest way to customization. You can chat in groups with a better quality than other apps. Also with Telegram can run bots, that could be used to information, support or even monetize. Very recommended to have a better experience in comunication software which can be used in mobile devices as in computers.

What do you dislike?

Telegram has an amazing comunication features and productive tools, but when we're talking about privacy, i want to know that my information could be sure in the process, i don't know if the privacy of this app could be the best, but definitely not the worst.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having in consideration how important is to all the people be comunicate all around the world, i have to recommend Telegram as the option to keep in touch and get more than just comunication tools.

Smart talk, productive options to have a comfortable experience with chating and instant messaging. Customization and personalization of user profile about telegram could be really interesting too.

Telegram review by Sanchit M.
Sanchit M.

"Very good app for discussions and file sharing"

What do you like best?

Large file size limit for sharing making it easier to share a file from anywhere and in a high quality, stickers for chat, Notifications of users status and online status. Voice messages are helpful to send notes and updates. Video messages are very useful and a useful tool for work.

What do you dislike?

No video call, server issues, no encryption of files. Encryption of files makes us feel more protected of the data and the documents.

Video call would make the app even more useful as video conference is a useful tool for offices with multiple locations and for client meetings or internal conferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a recommended application. The file sharing size limit is a big plus helping to send large files in less time. The mobile app makes it easier to send a file from anywhere at anytime.

Business calls, sharing files and documents. Having a higher file size limit is a benefit as it allows to send big files through a cell phone. Audio calling makes it more accessible in places where there is WiFi but no network.

The app updates when a contact joins Telegram making it easier for us to know when a colleague or consumer joins the application and therefore easier to coordinate with them.

Video messages are very useful, especially when we have to involve someone only for a part of the conversation and for sending just a part of the conversation or presentation.

Telegram review by Daniel O.
Daniel O.

"With many options to communicate with your friends, the best messaging application."

What do you like best?

What I like most is the large number of options that the application has, in addition to allowing me to follow some means of communication, so that one is aware of the news quickly, on the other hand there are many novel forms of communication that may exist between two people and does not limit you like other applications, since for example, it has a secret chat, which allows keeping the communication secret so that others can not see it, among other options that are unique in this application.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is that not all my contacts have the application, because despite its popularity, it still needs to be more popular for everyone to have it. I would like you to have the option to create a pin, and not necessarily have the phone number of any contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the application is in my opinion the best of all, it has novel communication options and it is safe, so I invite other users to try it, they will love it. It does not occupy much space and has support for computer, tablet and smart phone, therefore it is a complete option for communication.

Particularly it has been of great benefit to me, the wide communication options are important, you can follow news channels and important topics to be aware of them quickly, and the security options allow me to have my messages safeguarded so that others do not see

Telegram review by Daniela G.
Daniela G.

"Telegram, an excellent communication tool of the new era"

What do you like best?

It allows you to access from a computer in any operating system without the need to have the phone turned on, you keep the communication in an accurate way, it allows you to send voice messages, images, texts, link links of websites that enrich the conversation.

The program is free for any mobile platform (Ios, Android, WP) or computer, (Linux, Mac or Windows) Tablet or other options. It is reliable for communication between work teams, the encryption of messages gives you security when sharing information, is not as vulnerable as other solutions in the same range and sends messages with greater speed than other programs. Telegram allows to group thousands of people in a single group and it does not collapse.

Telegram uses the data cloud much more than other similar programs.

What do you dislike?

To access the services of the tool, you need at least have a phone of the new era, unfortunately people who do not have a phone with internet access can not enjoy the service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram is an excellent option for groups (academic, labor, family members or friends) in areas with Internet access, as it allows them to cooperate in the realization of assignments, share successful experiences and discuss questions about anything, there are no limits in telegram. it is worth mentioning that it is a free, open source tool with an advanced development of encryption and protection of shared data

I use Telegram in work activities, generally the interaction of people linked to the project who are located far from the central headquarters. additionally I communicate with networks of people who are involved in community projects or personal matters that impact on multiple environments, as an example I can mention days to collect funds for poor children, the validity of the donation in the day is validated by means of telegram and not through call centers

Telegram review by Adriana C M.
Adriana C M.

"Awesome Messaging App"

What do you like best?

You can adapt this app to your needs cause it offer many features that you can use in creative ways. You can share multimedia files, voice notes, documents, share links, create channel for only information purpose, set up a password for security purposes on your desktop client or smartphone so you can block the app manually or it'd block automatically after the period of time you configured. Its app either desktop or android, is beautiful, light and intuitive. Telegram gets updates with bugs fixes or new features almost monthly or even in less time. I love that you can set up an username and you can be found and tag by your username, without sharing your number and make voice calls. We love that it has a linux desktop client. Telegram support is really active so you can ask everything you want from the app or their twitter accounts. You can find an useful FAQ in case you need it. It has an In-App Browser where you can open external links within the app.

What do you dislike?

Almost anything. It would be awesome if there was a collaborative editing documents. I really looking forward for videoconference calls feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

We really recommend this app for communication purposes. It has any feature that you can imagine and if it doesn't have, let the people from telegram know and they would develop it for you

We needed a messaging app that can be use both in our smartphone and computers, with as many features as Telegram has

Telegram review by Luz Marina  V.
Luz Marina V.

"Telegram ..... real-time announcement"

What do you like best?

I like the fact of not having to connect the cell phone to the internet to access my account from the computer, that is a great advantage, besides being able to send in a .zip documentation that I require will be reviewed by my boss.

What do you dislike?

I do not see any unfavorable points, until uploading videos to be shared with our contacts is easy. I have sent videos of up to 1GB without any kind of problems and in the same way I have recived them without corrupting or downloading them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it for those organizations where they need to keep working groups connected or in cases that require keeping a client informed of the progress of contracted projects. No doubt in the best communication tool

The great commercial advantage is that anyone in the office can register and access the PC or the cellar and so we can avoid important information or interact in a social way in real time. In the commercial aspect, it has allowed us to communicate with clients in a safe way when we have required this without the need to generate transfer expenses, it has been in some measure a saving of financial resources.

Telegram review by Noah N.
Noah N.

"Telegram"

What do you like best?

Es una aplicación muy buena, tiene una buena forma para comunicarse y compartir archivos de una forma instantanea. desde luego una manera de hablar rápida y fácil, es bastante simple, por lo que resulta muy fácil de usar para principiantes

What do you dislike?

igual es demasiado simple para nivel empresa, pero aún así me parece muy buena para usar a nivel usuario como a nivel de empresa, sobre todo si la empresa es pequeña y no tiene empleados que manejen mucho el nivel tecnologico, ya que es muy fácil de usar

Recommendations to others considering the product

buena forma de comunicación, sobre todo a nivel usuario. muy recomendada para hablar, consultar y compartir archivos con las personas deseadas.

una manera rápida para poder comunicarme y compartir archivos, para dar soluciones rápidas y en tiempo real, una buena forma de interactuar con el resto de compañeros o clientes de una forma rápida y sencilla

Telegram review by Moyinoluwa A.
Moyinoluwa A.

"I coordinate my daily activity with Telegram."

What do you like best?

Multiple sessions - Telegram let me stay signed in to Telegram on different devices at the same time ,and receive messages on all of my devices at same time. Currently I use Telegram on the web ,on my desktop and on my phone all at once.

Mulitple communication styles - Using Telegram ,I am allowed to communicate with my Telegram contacts via a variety of means . I can choose to record voice messages(very handy when multi-tasking), I can communicate via chat messages , or via Telegram voice calls.

Free: We live in a world where cheap things are most times inferior.With Telegram ,it is not cheap but free ; yet it is very efficient and I rate it as the best amongst all instant messenger services I use.

What do you dislike?

I make use of Telegram ,likewise I use Whatsapp. Thus I will try to do a comparison of the two and in so doing ,my only reservation on Telegram at this moment is its failure to introduce video conferencing on Telegram. Whatsapp has this already ,and thus I wonder what Telegram is waiting for.

I use Telegram to communicate with my work colleagues when I am out of the office environment. It eliminates the need to put a phone call across to them during office hours, as that can be distracting.

Telegram review by CYNTHIA A.
CYNTHIA A.

"Saves me from huge phone bills."

What do you like best?

Cloud based : I began using Telegram in 2014 and between then and May 2018,I have switched my device twice.On these two occasions,I needn't backup my Telegram conversation or swap my SD card.I simply verified my mobile number on my new phone and bravo - my entire Telegram conversation was accessible on my new device.

Media compression : Telegram let me choose to either compress my files before sending or simply send the original file.This is particularly useful,when I have needed to send very large files and my internet connection wasn't too top notch.In such situations ,I simply compress my files to make them send faster.

Privacy : This is my favorite part of Telegram.I have been in situations where I had referred people to contact me on Telegram.Rather than giving them my phone number,I simply give them my Telegram username.Ensuring very few people as possible have got my phone number ,but yet a lot more people can still stay in contact with me without having my number.

What do you dislike?

Less than 50 percent of people on my contact list have a Telegram account.Thus I will say Telegram still has some miles to cross,in terms of popularity.

I run a financial startup with my staffs spread across different part of the city.Telegram ensures every of my staff is just a Telegram message or call away from me.I can quickly pass them instructions ,without incurring any phone bill.

Telegram review by Precious I.
Precious I.

"I trust Telegram with my data."

What do you like best?

I began using Telegram in 2015 simply because of its end to end encryption approach for data I exchange on the Telegram messenger.

Three year later in 2018,I still use Telegram because it enable me send large files sizes to my workgroup and business contacts : UpTo 1gb in size,which is a feature I am getting to use for free,just like every other Telegram feature.

It serves as a reliable backup for my contact list(contacts registered on Telegram).I have lost my smartphone twice in the last two year period and on these two occasion,I was able to regain majority of my contact because I found them immediately I installed Telegram on my new smartphone and verified my number. This maybe shouldn't be a problem normally,but I am very skeptical with the idea of backing up my phone contact on my android device ,because I do not trust Google.

For me to even use Telegram and allow my contacts backed up on there,it shows how much I trust the service and the company behind it.

What do you dislike?

I stick strictly to Telegram and do not have an active account on WhatsApp: however I see WhatsApp as a close alternative to Telegram and thus I am amazed at how WhatsApp has a video chat feature for its users and Telegram hasn't introduced such yet.

Team Telegram,we users are anticipating.

I use Telegram to stay in touch with my workgroup after work hours. Either via texting ,voice messages or voice calls.

Telegram review by valentina l.
valentina l.

"the best mobile messaging application"

What do you like best?

I like it to be an app with an open platform, with more security than other messaging applications, an interface very similar to whatsapp so it is simple and comfortable. apart from that, it generates income for me by just talking through the chat.

What do you dislike?

Although telegram has very good qualities the only thing I do not like is that unlike WhatsApp, it does not allow to send voice messages and has no calls or video calls,

It does not allow to add contacts independently of the contacts of the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend them to people who are interested in generating conversations at a global level and generating income at the same time. Easy to install and nothing weighs what allows you to have it on the cell phone without any inconvenience.

helps me to communicate with people from other countries to organize business and projects

Telegram review by Mary A.
Mary A.

"I have things to tell you about Telegram"

What do you like best?

I have always adored with madness the stickers of Telegram, it is what captures me most of this messaging application since it makes conversations in something super entertaining and fun, with the plus that one can make your stickers and gifts. I really love that. I also perceive that the security of the data I share through Telegram is much greater than what we see in other applications. That's why the Russians support it. And that gives me confidence. It is also important for me that I can communicate through Telegram giving my username and not necessarily sharing my phone number so I earn a 10 in privacy. I also love the option of private chats that disappear automatically, it's great to keep this option.

What do you dislike?

Among the disadvantages, even obvious, of this messaging application is that there are very few contacts that use it, so I have to resort eventually to another messaging application to communicate with those who have not yet adopted telegram. The biggest disadvantage for me of Telegram is that really very few of my contacts use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hopefully they can make more people use this safe, private and fun messaging application.

Sharing messages and files from the security of protecting my provacity is the main problem I have solved with this application. On the other hand, the power has so many varieties of stickers and gifts, among others, available at the time of conversation is the second attraction that has for my application.

Telegram review by Rafael T.
Rafael T.

"A positive step forward "

What do you like best?

Telegram offers a genuinely viable replacement to Messenger in both home and office settings, without being explicitly tied to the Facebook ecosystem and its persistent data security and ethics issues.

What do you dislike?

There remains some work to be done on both the speed and efficacy of message transmission and on building the user base more broadly. One would hope that the quality of the product would encourage a more substantial exodus from not only Facebook, but WhatsApp et al.

Telegram allows us to have group and individual interactions on a number of levels of transparency and security, and allows us to efficiently filter and coordinate the dissemination of sensitive information throughout our organisation both in office and on the move. One of the chief benefits of Telegram is it's seamless transition across platforms, which seems to be something unrepresented by other similar messaging systems.

Telegram review by Josue Daniel A.
Josue Daniel A.

"MORE SAFETY, BETTER COMMUNICATION? "

What do you like best?

Messaging is more secure that I have used and its storage is in the cloud which does not affect my phone, your technical support is very good because from their "setting" you can communicate in real time with a representative, you can use stickers and gives you easy to create them.

What do you dislike?

not all of my contacts use it, we need to attract more users, another thing is that it does not offer video calling in groups or you can not send voice notes also does not compress files which increases the cost of your mobile data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is available everywhere and at the time of an emergency you can use it without SIM card and is very well organized.

the communication with my direct bosses can get bank details without fear, create a "chatbots" offered much help in managing people and resources.

Telegram review by Aryam S.
Aryam S.

"One of the best and stable online communications platforms"

What do you like best?

The interface of the program is very nice, the format of notifications and the configuration of the same is very successful, it is a very stable platform, the complements of visualization of web links is very useful; Private chats offer security when conducting very important and private conversations. The ease of sharing multimedia elements, the possibility that they are not stored, is very useful. The ability to send voice notation or video notes facilitates communication at times where you can not write or you need to share something beyond text

What do you dislike?

In the cell phone, sometimes the system of notifications in the background is deactivated, which means that sometimes the notifications are not seen at the moment, and this can generate conflicts; when the network signal is unstable it generates problems to use the program, because it takes a little while making the reconnection with the network

Recommendations to others considering the product

A complete and easy to use tool. Improves mass communications and selective communications, easy distribution of multimedia files. Be careful with the mobile application that sometimes disconnects from the background and does not show notifications in real time, until the program is opened again.

The possibility of being communicated, of speeding up communication between workers or clients, being able to share elements quickly, information channels allows us to massively communicate information that is very important to disseminate, and the options of the chat groups allow a group communication and selective very efficient

Telegram review by Carmen Elena G.
Carmen Elena G.

"OMG Telegram!"

What do you like best?

con Telegram puedes conectarte con tus pares, amigos, compañeros de trabajo, posibles clientes, clientes pues posee una amplia red que permite conexión sin fronteras.

Puedes coordinar cada una de tus publicaciones y conexiones en general y Sincronizar tus aplicaciones de trabajo con Telegram.

Puedes encriptar tu información para proteger tus transacciones.

Puedes destruir cualquier información, solo tienes que programarlo.

Puedes vender mercancia, hay ciertas apliaciones al respecto.

Puedes construir una red de información, donde tu serás la fuente, uutilizando Telegram como software para monetizar.

Es importante mencionar que con Telegram puedes monerizar y cotizar en criptomoneda.

What do you dislike?

La vulnerabilidad de la información que colocamos en Telegram, pudiera en oportunidades resultar poco confiables, pudiera no saber si esta bien encriptada tu información, sin embargo, este riesgo depende de la conexiones que hagas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Con Telegram puedes conectarte con todos y ganar dinero a través de tus publicaciones e incluso puedes crear chats y visualizar la informaciòn de otros chats que se encuentran en tu red, sin necesidad de pertenecer a ellos. Telegram resulta una propuesta bastante interesante.

Con Telegram he podido sincronizar con mi número de teléfono mi perfil con mis amigos y red social en general, así como también una red laboral bien elaborada y clasificada e incluso encriptada si así lo deseas.

Además, la posibilidad de inicira chats púbicos y privados es una herramiena bastante eficiente, por eso, con la ciertas publicaciones tendrias la oportunidad de monetinzar en criptomoneda, lo cual resulta una herramienta muy eficaz pues resulta una inversión a largo plazo que puedes canjear en cualquier momento.

Telegram review by Kelly Fabriana L.
Kelly Fabriana L.

"Telegram is a very versatile application"

What do you like best?

Telegram is a very reliable application, that gives us a lot of privacy and a social communication tool, is excellent as instant messaging, to be used in a personal way is very complete, and is also very useful for chat in workgroups. It helps us to contact you in an easy and simple way, it is very versatile because it can be used from a mobile phone and from your computer.

What do you dislike?

Telegram is a social networking application, which is excellent as instant messaging. It helps us to contact you in an easy and simple way, it is very versatile because it can be used from a mobile phone and from your computer. It is very simple and safe, it is very comfortable to be used allows us to share images, music, voice notes and location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram is a very safe application, is a social network of fast, convenient Instant Messaging. It helps us to be contacted in an easy and simple way, it is very versatile since it can be used from a mobile phone and your computer.

Telegram is a very fast instant messaging application. It is super simple and safe, it is very comfortable to be used allows us to share images, music, voice notes and location.

Telegram review by Tonia N.
Tonia N.

"My favourite instant messaging solution."

What do you like best?

I like how messages I send via Telegram are delivered to my recipients immediately I send these messages. I am also able to know if my message has been delivered via the double mark icon which shows beneath my sent message. Also I get to know when the message is read ,as the colour of the double mark changes to confirm my message has been read by the recipient.

I like how I am able to join different channels from sports ,politics ,arts ,entrepreneurship etc I do not listen to the news ,and my Telegram news channels have been the only medium via which I keep abreast of the latest news item on everyone'mY s lip.

What do you dislike?

I wish we can have more users adopt the Telegram instant messenger.As much as I love this solution ,I am not impressed to know a lot of my friends are not present on this program. Telegram doesnt show me the exact time some of my contacts were last on Telegram , rather I see an information like " last seen recently" as against seeing the last time they were online.

I use Telegram to communicate with my co-workers whenever I am working remotely or out of the office environment for official assignments. My official communications on Telegram range from voice calls ,to voice messages ( my favourite) , text messages ( most used obviously) and file sharing ( most helpful).

Telegram review by Jean M.
Jean M.

"Instant communication for free."

What do you like best?

Telegram is easy to install and free to use. I like that Telegram saves all of my data on the cloud . This means that I will forever have access to all of my data ( files ,texts ,audio messages etc) exchanged on the Telegram app. I have realized that my contacts get my Telegram messages faster than they receive my text messages ; so I use Telegram to send all of my text messages ,except when the intended recipient doesn't have a Telegram account.

We have recently began using Telegram as a medium for our customers to reach the company for audience when they need our assistance on any issue .Thereby ensuring they can contact us without having to all the call centre number or visit our website.

What do you dislike?

Well I dislike that I still get to maintain a Whatsapp account. Simply because Telegram at the moment has not been adopted by a lot of people here in Uganda ,even though I think it is a better solution.(I hope I am allowed to do product comparisons).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram is free to use and lets you send messages ,make voice calls , exchange large sized files and your conversations are encrypted.You also do not need to worry about backing up your conversations ,as all of your Telegram contacts and conversations are backed up immediately they appear on Telegram.

Personally , I use Telegram to communicate with my marketing team and some of our customers. I also use it to make international calls to some of my international contacts ,who have got a Telegram account for free.

Telegram has been very helpful for me to remain in touch with my team ,when I am traveling across Uganda ,usually via road and this happens very often.

Telegram review by Marin K.
Marin K.

"Telegram user experience"

What do you like best?

Don't be fooled by the name because it is fast and you can send as many letters as you want. Telegram is for me one of the most used mediums of communication in my everyday life. You can chat send receive media, open a secret chat, join/create groups talks, join channels with photos that is the equivalent of following accounts in Instagram (but they are not interactive, you can just download pictures), make phone calls etc. It's known that Telegram has reinvented the wheel when it comes to security, end to end encryption protocol which is an interesting thing but it yet has to prove itself in the privacy aspect. It can be downloaded easily and you can register with your number. In my experience Telegram is a great tool when organizing teams, use it to coordinate or make discussions about upcoming projects, but also works for basic communication with friends and family. I like that in comparison to its competitors(Whats App, VIber...) Telegram is also web based and has a good UI and its easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The authentic end to end encryption protocol has showed the need for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a communication platform that is advanced and correct Telegram is a right choice .

With Telegram I have been communicating with my colleges at the FLOSS non-profit organization Open Labs where we manage our upcoming projects, logistics, updates on tasks, in other words its like a hallway of doors which in every room happens a discussion. It saves us time and lets us reach each other faster and hopefully safer.

Telegram review by Francisco V.
Francisco V.

"Rapid and effective communication, both work and personal."

What do you like best?

It is a very complete application for communication in all senses, but in the workplace meets all the necessary functionalities for an effective communication between the work team, you can create groups where you can share files, schedule meetings or alerts, in addition the search engine is very complete, it is fast and rarely has errors, really that the best applications in terms of communication refers.

What do you dislike?

There are missing some functionalities that must be added, since the competition has done it and it is much needed in it to be able to maintain its position on the front, such as the voice notes that are used more and more, the states so that you can indicate your contacts If you are or not available, you must perform these best to remain the best app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for a quality communication, both in the personal and work environment, it can be very useful since you will create your teams and work, where you can divide by group or by project and maintain an order, all within a very reliable application.

Solves the need to have a complete, useful, fast and flawless communicative application that guarantees in every place the communication of the team, where you can share information and files.

Telegram review by Mónica V.
Mónica V.

"security in your conversations."

What do you like best?

I like why I can create my stickers, also has support for bots of all kinds (for example, online search engines for GIFs, images and videos, HTML5 games, ...)

Encrypted Cloud Service

the cloud allows multi-device use, without limitations so we must not give our phone number to talk to someone, it works through users.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage is that it does not allow updating the status as whatsapp, nor does it allow me to change my status from connected to disconnected, sometimes I want to have privacy and nobody sees when I am connected and disconnected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the communications through a secret chat, are encrypted from point to point you venture to use telegram you will not regret it.

in the company there are multiple channels, communication is fantastic because it allows many users to connect at a time and bots can be configured to send messages automatically, in the company the main communications are handled by telegram groups.

Telegram review by Rafael antonel P.
Rafael antonel P.

"Guaranteed security.!"

What do you like best?

the assurance that no one is going to be spying on my conversions, that's why I switched to telegram at the moment one of the best safe and free espionage messaging services has encryption from point to point through your secret chat.

What do you dislike?

not being able to mount states like whatsapp does not use the application even 100%, since I can not change my connection states inactive or active, in addition to not being able to send different files simultaneously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the security provided by telegram few messaging have it therefore widely recommend its use, nobody can spy your conversations and everything is stored in the cloud in case you lose your phone a safe and reliable suite.

currently our company has different channels, which are used as groups to keep us connected, the notices that are generated in the company, besides being a bit more secure, and using the bots, for tasks of messages and diffusion.

Telegram review by Albano t.
Albano t.

"instant messaging more robust and secure."

What do you like best?

I like it because it is one of the safest courier services. It has the option to create Secret Chats, whose characteristic is to codify the communication from point to point through powerful and advanced coding algorithms.

It is so that your conversation is not manipulated by third parties, it is a fast application, since it has servers around the world so that the information does not take long to arrive and is distributed correctly for all online users.

What do you dislike?

There are few disadvantages of this messaging between them. You can not place states such as Available or Busy or any phrase or expression that you want to communicate and that my contacts see it, in other services if I can have this characteristic.

I can not send more than one multimedia file at a time. I have to select one file at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of telegram because it is safe to establish communications with people, I encode the files and conversations established between 2 people through their secret chats and it is stored in the cloud.

Currently we use telegram for their groups and their security features, we use bots, which they contain to do messaging automatically, the ability to have a large number of users in groups, our company uses it because we are a giant company, Many employees and communication channels are required to support a large number of users and the information there to travel safely.

Telegram review by roger g.
roger g.

"TELEGRAM"

What do you like best?

Is an Internet messaging service developed since 2013 by the brothers Nikolai and Pavel Durov.note 1 The service is focused on the sending and receiving of text messages and multimedia and is managed by a non-profit organization whose headquarters It operates in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Initially the service was used for mobile phones and the following year for multiplatform. Its capacities are: hosting of content (with integrated history, 6 and the possibility of saving content of the conversations), 7 files (up to 1.5 GB, including documents, multimedia and graphic animations), global search of content, contact agenda , calls, broadcast channels, supergroups, among others.

What do you dislike?

everything is excellent .. nothing disgusts me about this application since apart from it has secret chat The secret chats is a complementary tool for conversations with exclusive encryption for the sender and receiver. This function promoted for the Cryptanalysis, received criticism from some cryptographers and activists, and generated global impact for being the communication tool of some Islamic State militants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended over the other communication and messaging applications, this is the best.

many problems solved already quwe this application Applications are available for more than 10 operating systems: Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, GNU / Linux, Firefox OS, web browsers, among others. The API allows the creation of external clients, 9 10 some of them under free software, except the server side that can be modified by the community.6 According to the slogan of providing greater privacy and security, note 2 applications suffered design changes and ease of use.

Telegram review by Katherine Y.
Katherine Y.

"I love telegram."

What do you like best?

A reliable stand alone messaging platform which is not associated to any social network. Unlike cluttering social messengers, this is neat, does the job perfectly. Good for people likes to use messaging for message purpose only :-).

I think this is the best and most practical messaging application in this field.

What do you dislike?

great app.. love the group chat with search function and maximum 100k members.. but would love to have the group member list in alphabetical order for easy searching for members and also to be able to delete my previous chat for all members in the group just like what Viber app has.. would also be great to include member name in the search so I can quickly find messages of a certain member within the group chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best messaging app I've used.

I can communicate with whoever I want, in real time and this is summarized to save time.

Telegram review by Carlo Z.
Carlo Z.

"communications without spies and safe"

What do you like best?

I like it because it allows me to keep my conversations secret and protected as it allows me to create secret chats, whose main feature is that the information sent from mobile to mobile is encrypted for each communication, besides that it is a very fast and very fluid.

What do you dislike?

one of its few disadvantages is that it does not hide the last hour of connection being this an inconvenience for my privacy since I do not like that nobody knows when and how I am connected and the other thing that I do not like is that it does not allow me to establish messages of states as whatsapp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a totally free tool that you can get much use with bots to automate some things, also in the channels you can get the most out of it as it receives many users recommend it use it you will not regret it.

We currently communicate through the telegram channels to receive and give information among our workers and customers, this being one of the main communication channels of the company.

Telegram review by User

"The text messagge app with una marcia in più"

What do you like best?

Telegram isn't only a fast, updated, and versatile text messagge app, it is a social network too, and a place where exchange any sort of information.

Its a must have app because it includes into just one app many others!

What do you dislike?

I would like more control on the info exchanged bu the user like files images and on type of information that are exchanged

The ban and spam system sometimes is too much severe without a real cause.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me it's a must have app, it's difficult that someone is not registered for the service. It have some nice and great features too like: channels, bots, cloud security, encryption for chat and message, voice calls and so on... So try it and you will not come back.

With this app we created a group between collegues that helps us to exchange info, image, screenshots, advice and so on...

We have a company group too where users can send info and help request, and keep up to date on the latest news.

Telegram review by jennifer E.
jennifer E.

"excellent application, the best."

What do you like best?

is an effective and dynamic tool for conversations. Its use is fast, efficient and easy to use, ability to tag a message on a chat line to respond. It makes much less confusion when you have a large group chat. I love how it's so easy to switch from device to device and not have a laborious login process.

What do you dislike?

My problem is with the audible alerts once they joined a group; I use it to receive important alerts and the sounds are linked to the general alert sounds of my phone. All this is fine, but the new messages only sound for 2 weeks and then they mute, I have to keep clicking to see if there is something new , I can not have that, I have to reinstall it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very good, I recommend it.

Much easier to use this product for the discursive team than the basic email chains.

Telegram review by Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

"use with my son, not for business"

What do you like best?

I love the encryption and the ability to set messages to self-destruct after a certain time. This makes it much easier to send important info like credit card numbers or similar to my son when he's away at school.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. I love that it's a small app, doesn't take much space on my phone, but I can also use it online so I can use my big keyboard when we're chatting and I'm home or at work!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a super-simple chat that is two-way encrypted and can be set to self-destruct so you don't have sensitive info on your chats, Telegram is the way to go.

So far, only family business as we use it for talking to my son away at school. He sometimes needs info I don't want to send over a regular text or even email, and Telegram is perfect for that.

Telegram review by Mahya S.
Mahya S.

"connecting to your friends"

What do you like best?

I like the user friendly character of telegram and I think it is the best, easiest, and reliable software for communicating ever.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it doesn't have video call

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram can used in every dimension of your life. You can use it in your work space to share big files with your employees in a easy and fast way. Furthermore, you can use it in your emotional parts of your life by sharing your love and photos with your girlfriend, wife, husband, parents or children. The best point of using telegram is that we can call and communicate to every one all over the world. The most important advantage of telegram is that it is worked only by internet, so we should not pay for our unlimited calls. The other benefit of this software is that you can share your huge files by syncing telegram on your phone and laptop. In addition, telegram can reduce the size of photos and videos, so we can share them in two quality, and send big photos or videos more faster in lower quality. The chats and photos which are shared with your friends always store in your chats, and you can find them whenever you want, so you can remember the memory of that chats and photos. Making calls with telegram is so faster and cheaper than usual. About the channels and groups, I think that using the channels and groups is a good hobby at first. Secondly, it is a useful way to having general information about everything. All in all, I believe that using telegram can improve the social interactions between people.

It let me to send and give every files in any size

Telegram review by Griselda B.
Griselda B.

"Chatear de forma práctica y amena con mis contactos "

What do you like best?

Me encanta que a través de sus canales puedo suscribirme a perfiles de interés como los de noticias locales o internacionales, me fascinan la cantidad de stickers que se le pueden bajar y que los archivos multimedia no ocupan espacio en mi celular.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que aún no hayan implementado las video llamadas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Suscripción a canales de información o perfiles de interés artístico o comercial, facilidad de uso, aunque no tiene video llamadas, los videos mensajes son bastante atractivos, tiene versión para PC, Linux, MAC y lo mejor es que donde lo abras tendrás tus mensajes sincronizados.

A través de sus canales las empresas tienen la posibilidad, previa suscripción o aceptación de los usuarios, promocionar sus productos, punto a favor para las empresas y los usuarios que todo esto es consensuado evitando la publicidad invasiva, garantizando que la plataforma sea lo más agradablemente posible.

Telegram review by Katherine Adonis G.
Katherine Adonis G.

"excellent fast and efficient messaging application"

What do you like best?

telegram is an application too fast, maybe one of the platforms where the messages arrive instantly to the receiver, is an effective and dynamic tool for conversations, I love that it is free and that makes it accessible to all people, it is great because Free of ads that sometimes disturb coming out at all times. I like it because it is an application that has no limits in the size of your files you can send any amount without limits, and the best thing about this software is that it allows you to access the cloud and thus you can open your messages from any device

What do you dislike?

what disgusts me about this application is that you can only join a single telephone number, otherwise it is excellent in all its services

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram is a highly recommended application for fans of online communications, it is the best to be connected in real time, you can send heavy files without any difficulty, you can change the background and theme to make your conversations more fun, the application is super great and is super fun and bail more than one. I recommend it at all times because it is one of the fastest applications in sending messages that are in the market

With this application it has been very easy to talk to people about my work at the moment, some platforms sometimes do not have the ability to send messages online, and with telegram I have solved any kind of difficulties when establishing long-term communications distance, it is a super effective tool, besides it is fun you can change the background of the chat, the theme and the best thing is that you can activate the animations and give a dynamic touch to your conversations.

Telegram review by Oksi V.
Oksi V.

"Telegram - a cross-platform messenger that allows you to exchange messages and media files "

What do you like best?

Telegram offers a number of advantages that you will definitely appreciate:

-Transfer of files of any format - RAR-archive, tables in Excel, instruction in PDF, MP3 and video. The size of the files is limited to 1.5 GB.

-Cloud data storage.

Synchronization with devices. Messenger runs on the iPhone, Android, WindowsPhone. There are online and dextop-versions. In addition, you can go directly from multiple devices: the number of simultaneous sessions is unlimited.

-Minimal delivery of messages and files. Without glitches and hangs.

Creating large chat rooms - up to 5000 participants.

-Security. Pavel and Nikolai Durov promised a reward of $ 200,000 to someone who can crack the code and read their correspondence. So far no one has succeeded in doing this.

And more to the question of security. You can configure the self-isolation of messages and account. And yet - without fear of conducting confidential conversations: each message is self-destructed after reading the interlocutor.

What do you dislike?

There is a small disadvantage of the Menu in English, and in the list of languages ​​there is initially no Russian. But the problem is quickly solved with the help of a bot. In general, I like everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is designed for one purpose - communication, and fast, secure. The idea of ​​creating this messenger was invented and implemented by Pavel Durov. Having installed Telegram, you can send text messages and voice messages for free to other users, various types of files - video and photos, documents - zip; doc; etc; mp3 and others.

At work, I use the Telegram application every day. I created a chat room where several of my colleagues take part and we in correspondence solve small working problems, discuss working tasks and plans for a new working day

Telegram review by Talant Z.
Talant Z.

"The best secure messenger on the world! "

What do you like best?

I like telegram because it is the quick, useful, and secure messenger. You can call. Calling is pure and clean. Better than others. Sometimes you can use just your nickname to chat with a temporary customer or stranger if you won't share your mobile number and real name. Time to time I use this program to learn English, I found a good channel. Every day I get messages from the National bank regarding our currency tenge to dollar, tenge to euro, and tenge to ruble, which is a pretty awesome. Also, I get information about my public transport card in Almaty, Kazakhstan. After each transaction, I get notifications when which bus I used.

What do you dislike?

I’d be happy is telegram will have the option to send money to VISA card by worldwide. 0 fee will be a good idea. The telegram can develop in this way so quick as usual and secure. I dislike that many people from USA and China do not know about this software. Maybe ads work not so good? Marketing has to reacher about it. I hope that one day the Telegram will be the number one messenger for Android and iOS phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best messenger and more than just best messenger!

I followed several telegram channels and get track mail. Sometimes I am doing calls. I am using chat with platinum members. We share photos, ideas and just wishes to each other.

Telegram review by Oscar d.
Oscar d.

"Telegram, the best messaging app ever"

What do you like best?

That it is multidevice and you can be online in as many devices as you want simultaneously. It syncs very, very fast with the server. The encryption of your messages is fabulous, it serves also as an unlimited cloud service between you and you contacts or even between yourself (you can use it as a notepad, share files, big, big files). It has autodestroy messages and private chats. You can also make phonecalls with a decent quality.

The use of groups and supergroups is great, it has an API so you can automatize messages, also you can configure bots to interact with applications.

I love that all your messages are at the cloud, so if you lose your device, you don't lose any information, you don't have to backup never.

The app of any devices is ver light and there is even a portable version (for usb for example).

What do you dislike?

The limit for pinning chats to the top. That it doesn't have an "undelete message" window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are fed up from Whatsapp, this is the nicest solution to all your communication needs for personal and business use. Try it, use it, you will get in love, and recommend it so each time more and more contacts switch and we can say goodbye to Whatsapp (Facebook)...

It lets you communicate with your team, customers and suppliers in an encrypted and secure way sharing any type of files instantaneously.

Telegram review by edwin W.
edwin W.

"Best messaging and file sharing tool"

What do you like best?

It is free, large user data base and works across numerous devices.

it is convenient for large sharing of files. on is able to copy and paste images, videos and documents. Images can be compressed.

it can be customized with clean and beautiful looking options.

it is a 2 step verification, where you can add a password to your account. if you lose or forget, you can reset using your email or receive a text message verification code via your mobile phones. this enables recovery of your account

What do you dislike?

It lacks SMS option. besides it the encryption protocol tool is not an open source. Finally it does not support live videos

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is the best application tool which is free and easily accessible.

the software is compatible with multiples devices.

the software will enable you to share images, documents, files among others

it will also provide a platform where you can broadcast to as many as 100 contacts

it is reliable and efficient in communication via messages.

It is an alternative of using Whatssap application in messaging. if your are looking for having chats with 5000 people, then Telegram is effective and efficient for you.

the application is absolutely free of charge and easily accessible over the internet.

it can send many photos, documents, videos among others.

one is able to broadcast up to 100 contacts at once

secret chat with end to end encryption with automated self destruction.

Telegram review by Andres  T.
Andres T.

"Telegram its faster and better than others communication softwares"

What do you like best?

With Telegram, even my mom says that its very easy to communicate with others. You can use it on your phone and also have total compatibility with PC wich in my case use Linux as OS.

Another great thing about Telegram its the posibility of work a little bit, with some games that make you have fun and earn some btc for it.

What do you dislike?

Being honest, i can't say that i have a problem with Telegram, and i don't even hear'd about someone near to me that having a serious bad time with the App. I think that a positive and constructive critic must be that we have to spread the word about this app, and definitily forget about the other ways to chat

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start to use Telegram and forget about those messages that could be recieved, but was'nt sent trought Telegram. Also have a fast and innovator experience with other Communication Software.

With this software especificly, im having a great work rythm, doing different kind of ways to earn some real money. You can find Games and bots 100% legal to invest, or just play and have fun, and with some luck, get a big prize.

Telegram review by Norma S.
Norma S.

"One of the best instant messaging platforms"

What do you like best?

It is difficult to express how wonderful this platform is, starting with the existence of "channels", which you can create or follow, on any topic that you can imagine, from sports to internet offers, its tool of secret chats, the possibility of use it in several devices ... The amount of data you spend is quite low, so in my opinion is, without doubt, the best messaging application.

What do you dislike?

It is really impossible for me to give a negative criticism, but for not leaving space empty, I could say that the amount of people who use it is much smaller than other applications, such as WhatsApp, to give an example, which makes its use quite minor ... But that would already be a competition problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it above WhatsApp for the simple fact that it can be used on several devices.

It has allowed me, on occasion, to communicate more comfortably and safely with different clients, friends and family. Besides that it allows me to keep informed about different topics and it entertains me a lot.

Telegram review by Parish M.
Parish M.

"Telegram - Best Messenger Service for Cross Platform Compatibility"

What do you like best?

Communication with Telegram is lightning fast. I also love that I'm able to easily communicate with colleagues and family using my Android phone, Windows and Linux pc's, with no issues. I also like that you can leave "voice messages" when you don't have time to type. It also works very well over wifi, so if your phone doesn't have a good connection, you can still message back and forth, and you can make phone calls directly to other Telegram users through the app. Another thing I love is that they are constantly improving the app at a rapid pace.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This app is constantly improving, and everyone I've had try it out finds new ways to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Telegram a try. It's free. It does include a feature to encrypt communications, using Telegrams proprietary encryption. I don't use this much though. Overall, it's easy, and allows for easy communication with mobile employees, especially if you're behind a desk all day.

Messages through Telegram appear to transmit quicker, and the program allows PC users to easily communicate with mobile devices.

Telegram review by Zulymar G.
Zulymar G.

"It eliminates the problems of communication in your company"

What do you like best?

This one is a platform that offers services of instantaneous messenger company for Internet, which improves the communication worldwide, possesses diverse modalities, namely; the messenger company of text and the sending of files multimedia. The user does not have to share his telephone number to take part.

What do you dislike?

It is not compared by WhatsApp that is his principal competition, for which across this service is not possible to send the notes of voice, the conditions are not placed. Additional to it, across Telegram it is not possible to send any more than one file multimedia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram always is going to pay the kindness of the application, while it is used by this loyalty it will be the correct platform to carry out every communication that is necessary to help inside his organization. When a business possesses more than 2 or 3 members it is fundamental to possess a good communication not to fall down in interdictions, for it Telegram is the solution for every tool of communication.

The communication in the business they are the most important thing to the moment to undertake, even when already it is directed to the aim of overcoming. Nevertheless, cases are known in that the lack of an effective communication for the distance and the time they do not allow to evolve of way adapted in the field that it develops. Telegram is the solution to feed and to contribute with an interactive and opportune communication.

Telegram review by Leola S.
Leola S.

"excellent, great application"

What do you like best?

This is possibly the best messaging application out there. Seemless integration between Android, iOS, Web, Desktop, Mac etc... No nonsense, ad-free, bloat-free, secure fast messaging. Having the ability to tag chats, search all your chats really quickly, watch gifs/videos from within the app, and send pretty much any file using it are just some of the amazing features that Telegrams offers... FOR FREE! The icing on the cake are the stickers! I love them... especially the ability to make your own sticker packs. It's not for everyone though. If you want to make video calls or phone calls, go elsewhere (for now)

What do you dislike?

As much as I like Telegram, it has Questioable contact privacy / Security now. Specifically, issue with deleted contacts reappearing even after deleted from the web interface (ONLY way you can delete contacts as telegram doesn't allow deleting a contact from the app... :/) I even went as far as testing it by blocking the app from reading em and installing on a clean device with no contacts, to no avail. Old deleted contacts reappear when they join, And that raises

Recommendations to others considering the product

So many unique and thoughtful features, I want to love this app but reliably receiving notifications has ALWAYS been a problem and it seems to be getting worse rather than better. I just don't understand how this can continue to be an issue for so long when almost no other mainstream messaging app has this issue

Telegram is a really great app that allows me to instantly connect and message people all over the globe, so I don't have to worry about whether I am using text, direct message, or iMessages. This is a very powerful tool for businesses such as mine. In order to grow, I need to find more potential customers to connect with, and the Ask Me function provided by Telegram helps me to achieve this by finding Telegram groups to join that are potentially interesting to my business goals

Telegram review by Thomas S.
Thomas S.

"excellent application."

What do you like best?

Efficient and super fast. Telegram is an excellent application. You can use it on your phone and also have full compatibility with PC, which in my case uses Linux as an operating system, The interface and design are attractive and simple. I can use it on all my devices without losing data and keep writing from one device to another. I love using it in my daily life and in my work.

What do you dislike?

The combination of colors and the position of the objects are not very comfortable. but for the rest it is perfect I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

excellent application I recommend it.

As a manager, I needed a tool that would allow me to be in contact with my employees, be able to communicate with them quickly and accurately, share accurate information by group, among many other things, it really helps a lot in my work

Telegram review by Sasan B.
Sasan B.

"One of the best and fastest messaging apps out there. "

What do you like best?

I think telegram is phenomenal. I particularly am amazed that I can attach over 100 files and photos and that they will be sent over to the recipient almost instantaneously. It is currently a top of the line messaging app clearly outperforming its competitor apps. Efficient and super fast. Telegram is an excellent app. It is also highly regarded with respect to encryption and security which is a very essential feature for almost all kinds of work in todays environment. I highly recommend this app.

What do you dislike?

I would really like that users without cell phones could utilize telegram. This does not seem possible for the time being. It would expand the user base which is currently limited. The layout and in app color is perhaps slightly less sleek and smooth and well defined as some of other apps out there. However this is something that they can catch up on with relative ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend this app to all who need direct one to one messaging and team updates. Its reputation regarding encryption and security is also top notch, essential in many fields. Sending large is attachements is smoother than other apps. Telegram has also been mentioned in the news recently and is obtaining mainstram awareness and a high profile.

Messaging to teams is quick and easy with telegram. Files can be attached to telegram with ease and there is no lag time in sending and receiving large files and messages as opposed to many other similar programs.

Telegram review by Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

"I simply love Telegram"

What do you like best?

I simply love Telegram. The interface and design is attractive and simple. I can use it on all my devices without loosing data and continuing typing from one device to other. I can use it to call and the enccrypted private chat are the best to save your privacy. Also on the app you can modify your pics with stickers and effects builded in the app. I absolutely love to use it in my everyday life and at work.

What do you dislike?

What I really can't like is the fact that the real private chat with the real encryption are only in the Secret Chat, avaible only on mobile. It's a shame.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE TELEGRAM. Without doubt is the best app out there to get in contact with your co workers, family and clients. With the last update they gave you the opportunity to full customize the app on you phone too. You can also customize with a custom theme the desktop software.

I can share files with no problem with other members of the team or get in contact with clients wherever I am, and whatever devices I'm using. This is a great advantage from others softwares used in the past.

Telegram review by Layla B.
Layla B.