Tellwise

Ask Tellwise a Question
Showing 54 Tellwise reviews
Tellwise review by <span>Oliver H.</span>
Oliver H.

"Tellwise keeps me organized and on-target"

What do you like best?

I find all the feedback Tellwise gives me to be incredibly helpful. Being able to prioritize which prospects I am going to call first based on their level of engagement is great. The new SalesFlow feature helps me to keep a complex, multi touchpoint outreach schedule organized and on time.

What do you dislike?

As with any service, it has its glitches. Occasionally email formatting will be a bit off between the application and how it appears in Outlook. It can be frustrating to correct. However, I will say that support at Tellwise is fantastic and I always receive support promptly.

I am able to increase the number of calls I am able to make by utilizing the pre-recorded voicemail feature. I can test my messaging to see which format is being best received by my prospects. Tellwise also helps to eliminate the burden of having to manually update my activity to Salesforce, which saves a tremendous amount of time and frees me up to focus on more critical sales tasks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tellwise
Tellwise review by <span>Evan M.</span>
Evan M.

"Tellwise changed the way I work"

What do you like best?

Tellwise makes emailing much much easier for me. Before we integrated Tellwise, I was having to copy and paste emails 1 by 1 and it was extremely time-consuming. The setup is easy and creating new emails templates was a breeze. I just received training on their Salesflow tool and while I have only used it a few times as I am trying to create the most effective salesflow, it has already paid dividends by setting up a few appointments for my AE's.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I had trouble with was importing my company logo into the signature. Once I figured you can drag and drop, then it became really easy.

Using the Salesflow feature has allowed me to have more time for prospecting leads and finding new opportunities. It also allows me more time with my team members and helping them be more productive. Emailing has never been easier and the ability to mass email leads has made my sales life much more productive. Also, having local presence when using the dialer has allowed me to chat with more leads that otherwise would block my calls. Very helpful!

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Tellwise review by <span>Bethany V.</span>
Bethany V.

"Clarity and Simplicity "

What do you like best?

I appreciate how I have insight and clarity into who is opening, viewing my emails and clicking on my links. I also benefit a lot from the simplicity that the tool enables, for example, after sending emails Tellwise logs the activity into SDFC for me. That makes my logging my work simple and quick.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes, but If you would like me to write something; I would say create a more organized and visually applying web interface. It is a bit messy with a lot of information all on one page.

I am able to see how is interested in my content, and from this knowledge I am able to focus my efforts in a more specific manner.

Tellwise review by <span>Chris C.</span>
Chris C.

"Easy to Use Tracking Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use this tool to follow the progress of certain targets that I am working with. If I didn't have Tellwise I wouldn't be able to properly email my leads, which is a primary form of communication for me.

What do you dislike?

I wish I was able to see to whom my emails are being forwarded. It would help so I could follow my outreach efforts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to other companies trying to track more easily their sales outreach efforts.

Tellwise has provided me with a better understanding of what targets of mine are actually worth pursuing. I know exactly who is interacting with the emails that I send out on a weekly basis.

Tellwise review by <span>Konnor H.</span>
Konnor H.

"Good tool for emailing prospects."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to manage and mass contact prospects in a way that feels very comfortable and personal. A great tool that comes highly recommended. I have used it for about 6 months now so I would definitely advise anyone prospecting to use this tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had the ability to embed videos. I have tried to embed a video in my signature and can not do it. Hyperlinking is the only option as of this point right now. So maybe some updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am solving reaching all my prospects very easily through email templates. I have realized that strategy in prospecting is a huge part of sales development.

Tellwise review by <span>John R.</span>
John R.

"Uncovering Opportunities with Clear Precision"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create strong email campaigns and share best practices with colleagues. The new SalesFlow feature allows me to quickly create multi-step campaigns with time-enabled efficiency. Metrics on open rates, deliveries, and click-throughs allow me to spend my time engaging with highly valuable prospects that are truly interested moving the needle

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a few more options in SalesFlow, but I know it's a brand new feature and that these are in development.

Large Territory with 1000's of prospects, I need a tool that allows me to provide targeted outreach and then focus on the high-value engagements opportunities. Tellwise helps me prioritize precision in sales outreach.

Learning about Tellwise?

* We monitor all Tellwise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.