Tellwise

Learning about Tellwise?

Tellwise Reviews

Ask Tellwise a Question
Showing 59 Tellwise reviews
Tellwise review by Oliver H.
Oliver H.

"Tellwise keeps me organized and on-target"

What do you like best?

I find all the feedback Tellwise gives me to be incredibly helpful. Being able to prioritize which prospects I am going to call first based on their level of engagement is great. The new SalesFlow feature helps me to keep a complex, multi touchpoint outreach schedule organized and on time.

What do you dislike?

As with any service, it has its glitches. Occasionally email formatting will be a bit off between the application and how it appears in Outlook. It can be frustrating to correct. However, I will say that support at Tellwise is fantastic and I always receive support promptly.

I am able to increase the number of calls I am able to make by utilizing the pre-recorded voicemail feature. I can test my messaging to see which format is being best received by my prospects. Tellwise also helps to eliminate the burden of having to manually update my activity to Salesforce, which saves a tremendous amount of time and frees me up to focus on more critical sales tasks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tellwise
Tellwise review by Evan M.
Evan M.

"Tellwise changed the way I work"

What do you like best?

Tellwise makes emailing much much easier for me. Before we integrated Tellwise, I was having to copy and paste emails 1 by 1 and it was extremely time-consuming. The setup is easy and creating new emails templates was a breeze. I just received training on their Salesflow tool and while I have only used it a few times as I am trying to create the most effective salesflow, it has already paid dividends by setting up a few appointments for my AE's.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I had trouble with was importing my company logo into the signature. Once I figured you can drag and drop, then it became really easy.

Using the Salesflow feature has allowed me to have more time for prospecting leads and finding new opportunities. It also allows me more time with my team members and helping them be more productive. Emailing has never been easier and the ability to mass email leads has made my sales life much more productive. Also, having local presence when using the dialer has allowed me to chat with more leads that otherwise would block my calls. Very helpful!

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Tellwise review by Consultant

"Review"

What do you like best?

I like that our rep. is quick to answer questions - even if the answer is not what I want to hear.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it puts the recording over the notes on the file... I have time to look at the last notes on a client but not to listen to a recording during or before each call to client.

I get frustrated when the pop up Tellwise boxes come up while trying to update a client AFTER minimizing them, and they continue to keep popping up in the middle of conversations with clients.

If I have to go to open a link in another tab to update a client that has multiple accounts, of which I have many, the boxes pop up or disappear.

When dialing the "direct line" it is the main office number and the "other" is the client's direct line - so the wording is misleading, if it could be listed as "Office" on the first line and "Direct" on the second line - that would be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have none at the moment

I have none yet.

Tellwise review by Bethany V.
Bethany V.

"Clarity and Simplicity "

What do you like best?

I appreciate how I have insight and clarity into who is opening, viewing my emails and clicking on my links. I also benefit a lot from the simplicity that the tool enables, for example, after sending emails Tellwise logs the activity into SDFC for me. That makes my logging my work simple and quick.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes, but If you would like me to write something; I would say create a more organized and visually applying web interface. It is a bit messy with a lot of information all on one page.

I am able to see how is interested in my content, and from this knowledge I am able to focus my efforts in a more specific manner.

Tellwise review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Easy to Use Tracking Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use this tool to follow the progress of certain targets that I am working with. If I didn't have Tellwise I wouldn't be able to properly email my leads, which is a primary form of communication for me.

What do you dislike?

I wish I was able to see to whom my emails are being forwarded. It would help so I could follow my outreach efforts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to other companies trying to track more easily their sales outreach efforts.

Tellwise has provided me with a better understanding of what targets of mine are actually worth pursuing. I know exactly who is interacting with the emails that I send out on a weekly basis.

Tellwise review by Konnor H.
Konnor H.

"Good tool for emailing prospects."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to manage and mass contact prospects in a way that feels very comfortable and personal. A great tool that comes highly recommended. I have used it for about 6 months now so I would definitely advise anyone prospecting to use this tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had the ability to embed videos. I have tried to embed a video in my signature and can not do it. Hyperlinking is the only option as of this point right now. So maybe some updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am solving reaching all my prospects very easily through email templates. I have realized that strategy in prospecting is a huge part of sales development.

Tellwise review by John R.
John R.

"Uncovering Opportunities with Clear Precision"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create strong email campaigns and share best practices with colleagues. The new SalesFlow feature allows me to quickly create multi-step campaigns with time-enabled efficiency. Metrics on open rates, deliveries, and click-throughs allow me to spend my time engaging with highly valuable prospects that are truly interested moving the needle

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a few more options in SalesFlow, but I know it's a brand new feature and that these are in development.

Large Territory with 1000's of prospects, I need a tool that allows me to provide targeted outreach and then focus on the high-value engagements opportunities. Tellwise helps me prioritize precision in sales outreach.

Tellwise review by Brittany L.
Brittany L.

"Simple, Intuitive product "

What do you like best?

I appreciate how intuitive it is. Tellwise is straightforward, simple, and pretty user friendly. As Salesflow was rolled out the emails that came out contained relevant information that made it easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the heat score. I've found it's not the most accurate for helping determine what leads I should be focusing on, but I do love the icons that tell me how my leads are getting the information I've sent.

Being able to track leads in one place, and see which ones are interacting with the emails I send, is invaluable.

Tellwise review by Aaron B.
Aaron B.

"Amazing product"

What do you like best?

I like the way this program keeps me organized and on task. It's really great to have the insights of who has clicked on what links and the material that they viewed. I like that way the reporting is structured for the templates and how successful or unsuccessful they are.

What do you dislike?

I would say that the only thing i possibly dislike is that is doesn't integrate directly with RainKing anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product and if you can use it then take advantage of all the features.

email marketing automation and automated follow up.

Tellwise review by Christian W.
Christian W.

"Intuitive Design - Intelligent Program"

What do you like best?

- Tellwise makes it simple to track your daily sales functions in Salesforce so you don't have to.

- Easily accessible analytics on email campaigns and outreach to help you find your most engaged prospects.

- Auto-dialer and voicemail recording capability are simple and easy to use inside Salesforce and Tellwise

- Intuitive design and easy of functionality + their support team always accessible for any questions or training.

What do you dislike?

- Templates lack some intuitive integration with outlook and gmail email rendering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple tool to maximize your sales teams productivity through call and email campaigns --- this is a great program to track and manage level of interest.

Additionally, if you have any issues they are quick to listen and then work to work with you solve them. They are quick to jump at your suggestions often working to implement them quickly. They are always accessible for you even after you have made the decision to buy their software.

Tellwise helps saves our organization a considerable amount of time with tracking of prospects and understanding level of engagement of each individual in our campaigns. I personally have found it has freed up a lot of my time allowing me to spend more time driving business and less time tracking my progress.

Tellwise review by Sandra C.
Sandra C.

"Personalized Mass Emails"

What do you like best?

It might seem like a contradiction, but Tellwise creates mass emails which can be personalized. Its great to be able to craft an email and insert first names and other insertable details which transform the mass email into a tailored message. I can learn from the data created by these campaigns to improve my approach.

My company has been using Tellwise for over a year now and I love the support and the continuous innovation. It feels like since they are so agile, I could have an idea of a feature and its rolled out in months! Maybe I wasn't the first to have this idea, but the responsiveness makes it feel this way :)

With Tellwise features, I am enabled me to follow up in a way that is more efficient and more accurate than with traditional emails. One helpful aspect is the difference between opening an email and clicking content in the email - big difference! I can then call to follow up with people who have read more the email more closely.

What do you dislike?

I don't like Tellwise enough to replace Gmail as my primary email delivery platform. Since drafts are not saved in Tellwise I may have created a Pulitzer Prize-winning email which may not be saved if I accidentally close the window etc. Tellwise may not be meant to replace Gmail but it means I only go to Tellwise for my email campaigns or to use a template I know is uniquely saved in Tellwise. Since I don't use Tellwise as regularly as I should, I may not be as comfortable navigating the through the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Out of the many options out there, we chose Tellwise for basic features. There are also many enhanced features which differentiate the solution and can be used to meet the needs of your varied salesforce. I don't sell the same way as many of my colleagues but the basics are true: multiple, tailored touches work. What this outreach looks like is different and Tellwise enables each salesperson to accomplish the basics in a non-basic way!

Campaigns are an important component of reaching out to potential new business. The common problem is how to add these contacts into salesforce for follow-up calls.

Tellwise allows contacts to be added via a CVV file - very helpful in mass emails in general.

The benefits I have realized include the real-time updates on open rates. This knowledge makes my follow-up calls more impactful.

Tellwise review by Ryan H.
Ryan H.

"A Great, Easy to Use, Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Tellwise makes it very easy to import and label your contact groups. Since my company runs events in various parts of the country and invites a large group of execs that are specific to each region; having a tool that gives me a simple way to label and adjust these contact groups to keep my contact organized.

It also ensures anyone that has opted-out of our emails doesn't receive future messages. This is also great since when I pull updated lists from my databases it includes many of those folks and having them tracked as opted-out in their systems allows me to not have to worry about pulling them out of a list every time I update it.

What do you dislike?

The template interface always opts to fonts/sizes I don't use and it can be difficult to cut and paste info from Outlook, or some other source, and work with it in their composer. It would be great if that worked more like a traditional email agent. Generally, this is something that can be quickly fixed but for larger portions of pasted info that don't want to work you may have to retype the full email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Billy and the team at Tellwise are great. It's been very easy to work with them and their tool is fulfilling needs that save us a lot of time.

I use the tool to send invites to the executive groups that I gather from RainKing. These are 1-2k+ contact lists for every city we do events in and having a tool that I can label each group and then change their labels based on interest, etc. is a huge time-saver. I was using Outlook groups prior and that was a nightmare compared to using this tool.

Tellwise review by Jacob D.
Jacob D.

"Great Tool, Great Service!"

What do you like best?

Tellwise is a great tool for mass prospecting or communication with customers. The ability to upload contacts, connect your activities with a CRM, and organize your efforts is top notch. This is a huge time saver and effective method of prospecting to new accounts as well.

What do you dislike?

There is a way to do instant screen share presentations, but it is different from a majority of the products that allow you to do that. However, once you get used to it it is not a problem at all. Great tool as well! Tellwise is quick to offer training and assistance if you have any difficulty on anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What I love about Tellwise is that if you have suggestions they are quick to implement them! The service that you receive with the software is top notch. They are quick to train and quick to get back with you with an answer if you have questions.

Tellwise is an easy tool for sales to use for mass communication to existing clients or prospective ones.

This allows me to communicate with my existing clients updates to the program, and other news that might be applicable across all of my clients. Instead of having to do a lot of "one-off" e-mails.

Even more importantly, my cold-calling efforts go much quicker when I can e-mail clients and see who has interacted with my e-mails the most and organize my calls around that.

Tellwise review by Greta C.
Greta C.

"Fast and attentive customer service is always a Tellwise trademark"

What do you like best?

The customer service that Tellwise provides is outstanding. They consistently check-in with our team at NCS to make sure that we are using our subscription and are willing to clarify any questions or concerns. Fast response time, and even willing to do 1-on-1 training with our staff. Billy is a great resource that reliably responds immediately to our business needs, and Andy is on the operations side and always is able to offer technical help if its needed.

What do you dislike?

If ever a problem occurs within the Tellwise, interface the team is always quick to respond and make good on the issue. No complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try or request a demo session with the Tellwise team. Take advantage of in-person training, or instantly chat with a Tellwise professional.

We are solving the problems of immediately following up with our contacts and customers with the benefits of Tellwise tracking and chat capabilities. It is also an extraordinarily powerful tool to reach large, dispersed audiences quickly and easily in order to elevate our business development efforts.

Tellwise review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Tellwise"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and seamless workflow within Salesforce and DiscoverOrg

What do you dislike?

Lack of ability to bulk add to salesflow. It would also be nice to conference in a third party while dialing through Tellwise.

Tellwise has made our Account Development Team far more efficient in their prospect outreach motions. It saves us tremendous time by enabling rapid calling and call logging within our CRM, but also keeps us very organized and methodical in our outreach to target prospect accounts as part of our larger Account Based Marketing strategy.

Tellwise review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Tellwise is an absolute life saver! "

What do you like best?

The one thing I'm always running out of is time, and Tellwise saves my time by automating and streamlining those processes that take so much time (dialing, leaving voicemails, planning) so that I can spend more time actually building relationships.

What do you dislike?

Everything that is offered is absolutely great, but without an app, mobile use is a little difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% Do it. Your sales team will thank you!

We've been using Tellwise to help us figure out how effective our sales processes and campaigns actually are. Being able to get answers to "which templates get opened more frequently" or "which voicemail messages tend to get responses" is going a long way in helping us develop more effective ways to market and connect with prospects.

Tellwise review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool to increase production, touches, and organization. "

What do you like best?

The best aspect of Tellwise is the ability to see how engaged your prospects are and organize your pipeline. In a role where touches are important, Tellwise has increased my productivity compared to a role when this tool was not available.

What do you dislike?

I dislike if a prospect forwards an email with a link, it appears as if the original recipient of the email opened the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to organize your pipeline and increase your knowledge of of engagement with your prospects, Tellwise is a great tool.

Tellwise provides me with inside on how engaged a prospect is with the content I send. This helps me prioritize prospects based on engagement and allows me to maximize my touches in a day.

Tellwise review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Efficiency of scheduled email delivery"

What do you like best?

Using Tellwise to send out timely emails that have higher open rates allow me to be the most efficient with my day and attend to other activities that need my attention. I'm more productive and effective because of this tool.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I notice is I can't really rely on the accuracy of when it notifies me that someone has opened my email because it seems to be if they just open their email account as a whole or some other instances that are alerting that they actually opened my email when it seems to be that they're not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

have nothing in particular.

I can more strategically prospect because I am able to see the responses and activity .

Tellwise review by User in Computer Software

"Great Sales Tools for Emailing Potential Customers"

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to craft an email and insert first names and other details which transform the mass email into a tailored message. The best part is the ability to upload contacts, connect your emails to a CRM, and organize your efforts. It is a huge time saver and effective method of prospecting to prospect customers.

I also like that it tells you when was the last time you emailed a prospect so you can make sure you are not bugging your contacts.

What do you dislike?

There are small features that i would like to see changed. One feature is you can't edit a saved/scheduled campaign. Other than that, there is nothing major that takes away from it being a great tool.

This tool is solving my time management issues. Before this tool, I had to send out emails individually so I often put if off because it was time consuming. Now I can send off an entire batch in minutes!

Even more importantly, my campaign efforts are effective because I can immediately reach out to customers that I see has opened my email. That is the best benefit.

Tellwise review by User in Information Technology and Services

"I wouldn't want to do my job without Tellwise"

What do you like best?

Tellwise allows me to organize and track my outreach efficiently. Every sales member I introduce it to is wowed and immediately understands the incredible benefit of its phone and email capabilities. The introduction of SalesFlow has significantly increased its already great value. With many targets and not enough hours in the day, I rely on Tellwise to keep things moving via automation and saved campaigns. The integration with Discover means I find who I should be talking to, drop them into a SalesFlow and simply wait for my response. This is a tool that I find essential and would pay for out of my own pocket if needed.

What do you dislike?

Could use some more work in exporting capabilities since we are not integrated with Salesforce. I can get what I want but need to ask for it instead of exporting myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

New developments are improving this already excellent product. After review of much more expensive offerings I was pleasantly surprised to discover this solution that had everything I was looking for and more to assist my team with dialing and email campaigns.

Subscribing to Tellwise increases efficiency of our business development reps, helping us to focus on the accounts who are interested in what we have to offer.

Tellwise review by David P.
David P.

"I have loved working with Tellwise, it has entirely changed the way I determine my priorities."

What do you like best?

I like best the features of link clicked alerts, which allows me know in real time what my clients and prospects are interested in.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, but the formatting is slightly different when an email is sent compared to when it is being drafted.

I am solving the problem of adequately following-up with prospects. Tellwise has allowed me to prioritize only those leads which are active in my pipeline first and foremost, and then addressing the leads that I might not feel are as likely to buy.

Tellwise review by Jeffrey S.
Jeffrey S.

"Increased productivity with Tellwise"

What do you like best?

The calling feature including recorded voicemails has been the best benefit of Tellwise. E-mail templates have also been useful in replacing e-mails that I would previously copy and paste plus I can now see when prospects open the e-mail. Tellwise also provides excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

Because of formatting, writing one off e-mails can be more time consuming than sending an e-mail from Outlook.

Tellwise's automation tools have vastly increased my productivity.

Tellwise review by Steve M.
Steve M.

"CTI for Teams"

What do you like best?

We like the ability to update the case object, which we use to represent a debt in our SFDC Instance, Everything about a debt is now in one object in SFDC so a collector can see all actions taken, documents stored, etc, in one place,

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a thing tat we dislike.

Sales activities have grown substantially and we are now able to track all operational activities allowing additional production from our off-site workers. Positioned to grow top line revenue by 20% without any increase in operational expense.

Tellwise review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Innovative Software for Tracking Prospects "

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Tellwise is not only that it tracks emails but also logs the history of emails and calls and takes away a lot of the hassle of manually entering every detail into a CRM. I also LOVE that you are able to call directly through the program and leave a pre-recorded voice mail with the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

That it doesn't update in real time. If my colleague and I are calling from the same contact list, I have to refresh mine in order to see who she has called. I also think you should add an area code function. I am on the East Coast in one of the earliest time zones so if I start my day with a call block, I have to look up area codes before calling to find their time zone.

We are able to see within our organization who has touched each prospect and the history of it.

"Professional Time SAVER"

What do you like best?

This tool allows you to send out literally hundreds of emails at one time. They are are individualized to be addresses to each recipient to include their name. Would you like to know if the prospect has opened the email in real time? Would like to know if they clicked on any documents or links that you may have provided? Do you need to see how success the overall campaign is? This tool provides all of that. The very best aspect is that they are will to work with your organization to develop additional functionality that is suggested by the end user. The support staff are incredibly responsive to questions and concerns. I have a tendency to use Tellwise after hours. They created a feature that I can choose the date and time the email is delivered.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had work-around's for the quantity limitations that GMail currently has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support staff that has great response time.

I'm getting out massive campaigns to my prospects that just wouldn't have been possible in the past.

"Prospecting acceleration"

What do you like best?

The ability to prospect in quantity while then narrowing that scope to specific contacts with the back end analytics of Tellwise's email blast tool has allowed me to not only target more new contacts but also shift my message based on what I'm seeing my prospects engage with.

What do you dislike?

So far the only function I'd like to see improved is the ability to more quickly navigate to a particular tab (how you tag your specific blast). It's not an impediment to using the program just me not wanting to click the "show more" tabs button 7-8 times until I get to my tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in need of an easy to use email prospecting tool that allows you to track open analytics, then this program is worth a try.

I'm able to accelerate my prospecting cadence through the Tellwise system. Canada is a very large geographic territory to manage so being able to hit a large audience then strategically focus on those prospects taking action and viewing my messages has been critical in my time management.

Tellwise review by Anna Patrice D.
Anna Patrice D.

"Excellent Sales Resource "

What do you like best?

This gives my sales team the ability to make quality phone calls & the ability to multi-task. Easy to use, easy to install, great support and helps with sales coaching.

What do you dislike?

The reports are just okay. I wanted more reporting features when I got started but have built them into salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More reporting, or better looking reports. I don't love the information that is sent to me. I can most of that information in salesforce and have my own reports set up.

This makes the sales team happy, helps them perform better as sales reps, keeps them moving when prospecting new business. I could go on and on about the positive!

Tellwise review by Bailey J.
Bailey J.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

tellwise makes it very easy to track when prospects are engaging with the content that you are sending.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel like the hot prospect list is very accurate.

I am able to send out emails and actually see how those emails are performing, making it much easier to know if my content is engaging people.

Tellwise review by Bill L.
Bill L.

"Innovative new approach to lead generation and inside sales"

What do you like best?

I like how prospects can review information about my company and immediately start a chat session if they have any questions. When you're making first contact with a new prospect they are much more likely to start a conversation in chat: it's a faster response than email and the prospect doesn't have to commit to taking a call with a sales rep. Great way to get the conversation started.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if Tellwise could provide outsourced agents that could take chats when everyone on my sales team is busy or away from the desk. If I have a prospect that's asking a question, it's important for me to always have someone available 24/7.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and see for yourself

We sell software and consulting services to a very targeted audience. With Tellwise it's much easier to see which email campaigns are reaching our prospective customers and we're seeing a higher percentage of prospects turn into qualified leads.

Tellwise review by James L.
James L.

"Tellwise helps me reach my prospects and clients and know in real time if they are engaged."

What do you like best?

I like the way Tellwise (TW) easily translates a Power Point into message content and that you can track, in real time, the interaction your prospects are having with your message and delivered content. If I see a prospect repeatedly going back to open my message or view my content, it tells me it is a good time to reach out to them.

What do you dislike?

Like any new solution, just finding your way around the software. Once I understood the set up and nuances of the software, how to navigate and get where I wanted to go it was easy. The folks at TW supported me very well to help me get going too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tellwise has been open to my ideas for features and improvements and has delivered on them. They are good to work with and the solution brings visibility to my sales, lead and outreach process.

TW helps me cut through the clutter and more often than not deliver my messaging to prospects. When they open a message and click the content link, I know I will get at least a quick look all the way through my content. It is a great "keeping in touch" tool, as well as, a good way to deliver my first outreach content to a prospect coming in from the web.

Tellwise review by Jonny C.
Jonny C.

"Efficient "

What do you like best?

Email Features. The options for all things email, are seemingly endless.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have document attachments like outlook

Tellwise has expedited my everyday functions through email and it's dialer technology. I now have the ability to track every email sent or received, get information on who opens them and get an analysis of which emails are opened and viewed most. In sales, that is a gem. it is definitely a game changer!

Tellwise review by Nada E.
Nada E.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

I love using the campaign function which lets me send out personalised emails to 500 people at a time, and have visibility on who finds this interesting and who not to pursue

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about the tool I dislike although I wonder what counts as "opening" an email as some of my contacts seem to open the email 50 times ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it often as it is a great tool!

Tellwise is helping me to prospect effectively, reach a much wider audience and also track who has opened me emails when I require an urgent response.

Tellwise review by Huw L.
Huw L.

"Very effective method of getting your message to the masses"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and integration with salesforce allows me to hit large amounts of targets in a very short period. This saves me an enormous amount of time which I can now use more effectively to close deals.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike with this tool. The only thing I would like to see is my signature being pulled into new email templates.

Saving Time. I previously had to send large amounts of time on prospecting and creating email campaigns. This can now be down with only a couple of clicks using tellwise.

Tellwise review by Thad N.
Thad N.

"I've been very happy with Tellwise! "

What do you like best?

Tellwise is a great tool to engage and initiate conversation. This applies to existing customers as well as potential prospects. There's features that allow me to broadcast videos, images, and immediately see feedback.

We have several uses for Tellwise. One that we have benefited the most with is using Tellwise as an educational/teaching platform. We have seen great success with this and plan to build on the capabilities allowed by Tellwise.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to using Tellwise to it's fullest. The ability to broadcast .xls files would be outstanding!

We have searched for a great tool for our online educational tool. Tellwise has been a great platform for this tool with our company. We have had great feedback since launching our program called Shreducation through Tellwise.

Tellwise review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Extremely simple, easy, and convenient to use."

What do you like best?

Ability to call individuals with info pulled from the page I'm on

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could embed a video inside my signature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an awesome tool to simplify conversing with others.

We are offering External claims data to Healthcare locations and Tellwise is a huge part of our success in conveying information to our prospects and clients. I've realized that the simplicity to convey information without human error is extremely important.

Tellwise review by Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.

"Work Saver! "

What do you like best?

I love the efficiency of my work flow now. It;s like my own personal work assistant.

What do you dislike?

Adding a jpeg in email attachments don't size out correctly, not JPEG friendly.

Time management and more efficiency

Tellwise review by Brian W.
Brian W.

"Better way to work"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Tellwise is to work and how it makes my job easier. I have been using Tellwise since I started at my company and have been able to be very successful because of it.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I dislike as the product keeps adapting to what our growing needs are.

I am able to solve lead flow problems and organizing my leads and tracking them.

Tellwise review by Nicole T.
Nicole T.

"Excellent and easy to use email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

First of all, Tellwise is incredibly easy to use. The ability to create templates and store frequently used collateral materials makes sending email campaigns a breeze. Uploading lists from Excel files is also very easy and intuitive. I can now send campaigns in minutes. Second, the statistics are great. Knowing who has opened my emails, and which emails have bounced, make it very easy for me to prioritize my calls.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything about the program. There are some functions that I have not been able to use yet, but that is more my being able to spend time in the program to get them set up, versus it being difficult to set up.

There is a lot of decentralized purchasing decisions being made in my territory so I have to be able to build awareness at multiple sites. Tellwise lets me do that quickly and easily.

Tellwise review by Donald Q.
Donald Q.

"Making sales one step easier"

What do you like best?

Tellwise has an easy to follow layout that allows me to explore different customer service and prospecting capabilities. The ability to send personalized emails to a targeted list of prospects and then the ability to track prospect interactions, is a driver of efficiency. Making the most of my sales methodology.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike, and nothing that would keep me form using this tool.

Organization and time management

Tellwise review by User

"Different"

What do you like best?

I like how Tellwise tracks your activity so you are able to see how active you have or have not been interacting with accounts. Seeing how many calls or emails have been sent to accounts

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the scheduled task bar does not give you a pop up option r reminder that the task had been set.

Using Tellwise makes my work flow much easier to work thru. It allows me to be more organized about who and when I should get in contact with my clients.

Tellwise review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"More attention & engagement with prospects than ever before.."

What do you like best?

I can not only see when and what my prospects engaged with, but I can interact with them in real time, at any time.

Some of my favorite Tellwise moments are the "informal" exchanges I have with prospects, sometimes at odd times of day. It's an accelerator to relationship-building and conversion rates.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they give you too many alerts to prospect activity - not a bad problem to have but with heavy prospecting you need to sort and triage the alerts to focus on the most active prospects. Again, most sales reps would kill for that kind of problem!

Getting the attention of prospects is one thing, engaging them actively in a conversation is an entirely different and often more difficult challenge. Tellwise directly addresses and solves for that.

Tellwise review by Nicholas R.
Nicholas R.

"Tellwise Sales Experience"

What do you like best?

I am very pleased with ability to track my clients engagement through Tellwise

What do you dislike?

It is a little difficult to find messages sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tellwise is an amazing engagement tool that if used properly can not only create efficiencies in your deal cycle but increase conversions a significant amount.

I am taking full advantage of the fact that I am aware which clients are viewing my materials, at what times and how often. As a sales professional this gives me a giant leg up when it comes to closing deals.

Tellwise review by Mando V.
Mando V.

"Tellwise for todays sales"

What do you like best?

Tellwise fits with any company that send multiple emails out to customers that are either cold sends or warm sends.

Marketing to new clients and current clients.

What do you dislike?

The interface was a bit hard to understand and compile data but it was a small issue and with training should be easy to overcome

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for this type of software to track emails then Tellwise should be one of you top 3 if not at the top.

They are continuing to develop more integration and new features.

Knowing that the email was opened and read and possibly forwarded to someone else is valuable. This helps with the next steps in the sales process and eliminates wasting time on the wrong contact.

Tellwise review by Cody L.
Cody L.

"Easy to use and great tool"

What do you like best?

I love the simple design that doesn't lack the abilities.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a better way to create more customized reports

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for all your email tracking needs

i'm able to find out what my clients are interested in, by viewing their clicks, opens and other aspects

Tellwise review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Quality High Volume Campaigns"

What do you like best?

The ability to reach a large volume of targeted prospects and customers with one click.

What do you dislike?

Limits which really are a Gmail issue and not Tellwise

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent solution for sales exec.

I manage 10 states with a significant number of contacts to prospect. I can campaign by title, state, job function, interest and many other ways to identify new leads.

Tellwise review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easily track client contact history and plan for future outreach"

What do you like best?

Tellwise has helped me keep track of who I've contacted and also saved me a huge amount of time with preparing outreach. Queuing up call lists is a huge help when making multiple calls in a row. The easy integration with Salesforce is another bonus.

What do you dislike?

It's could be easier to find the outcome of calls and emails.

Client engagement has been my biggest use of the software. Lets me easily set up a list and widdle away at who needs to be contacted.

Tellwise review by Sean B.
Sean B.

"Tellwise helps me connect with my customers"

What do you like best?

Tellwise lets me send relevant information for my customers and then communicate with them in real-time.

What do you dislike?

I would like the application to integrate a bit better with Outlook for ease of use and in the same way as the tool already integrates with Salesforce.

The Tellwise application lets me differentiate myself from other sales calls and the marketing noise my customer's hear each day. I can look at the content I send out to see what resonates with my customers to help focus my message. Once my customer shows an interest I can immediate connect.

Tellwise review by Joe B.
Joe B.

"Great tool for sales"

What do you like best?

The ease of the templates, the tracking and ability to see what emails are successful and which are not.

What do you dislike?

The formatting is a bit off and takes some trial and error to fine tune.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great additional tool for outbound sales. Helps make email prospecting much faster. Send yourself test emails to fine tune the formatting.

I have been able to dial in my email prospecting by seeing what emails are clicked on, read, and replied to. Seeing that has enabled me to make informed decisions about what emails to send prospective clients.

Tellwise review by Calie L.
Calie L.

"Huge Tellwise Fan"

What do you like best?

The Tellwise software is so intuitive! I love how easy it is to create and manage my emails as well as see what emails are getting opened. It's truly helped me focus on writing effective content to engage my customers . In addition to the intuitiveness of the software I enjoy the clean and easy to use interface.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have any issues with the software.

With the ability to see what emails are being opened, I am able to grade myself on what subject lines are engaging my customers and which are not.

"Super convenient "

What do you like best?

the Mail merges and how you're able to see who opened and replied

What do you dislike?

how it doesnt link with salesforce if the contacts aren't in salesforce yet

it makes my work faster and able to get more done.

Tellwise review by Marcel G.
Marcel G.

"Great product supported by great team."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Once templates and list built it super easy. Link to Salesforce. Instant feedback of campaign results which allows me to call on targeted customers the very next day. Track multiple campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Prospect not use to getting this kind of email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more obvious or easier for prospect to contact you. Not just chat or email. Maybe request demo. Also an info in the email prospect get saying "Why I am getting this email" "Who is Tellwise" "Who is sending this email"

WARMS UP THE COLD CALLS.

Tellwise review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"Great tool for sending out small batches of emails "

What do you like best?

I like the tracking feature. It gives me a chance to see who opens my email and their behavior after reviewing an email.

What do you dislike?

Still a little challenging to cut and paste and share templates (HTML in particular)

We are solving a way to get marketing and education emails out to our customer base in a concise, trackable manner.

The benefits are still to be determined, but we will have tangeable metrics after a couple of quarters.

Tellwise review by Maria G.
Maria G.

"Better Connections and Faster Decisions"

What do you like best?

Tellwise keeps track of the conversations I have with my clients and helps speed the decision-making and approval process. No more digging through email to piece together the background or update status on a project. It's all documented in one place.

What do you dislike?

I'm excited to start using the Outlook extension. That means Tellwise will be integrated into all my communications.

I manage projects and client relationships all day long. Tellwise helps me be a better partner.

Tellwise review by Agency
Agency

"Great organizational system for work flow!"

What do you like best?

Tellwise gives me the structure to complete my daily work functions with ease and transparency.

What do you dislike?

Need a bigger box for note taking in the dialer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use every day utilizing new features to become acclimated with the functionality of the product.

The benefit of knowing when my clients receive and open my information is crucial to interest and sales.

Tellwise review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Good but no great"

What do you like best?

Easy to send out email templates. Decent analytic when it works.

What do you dislike?

Formatting is always wrong and it takes several attempts to get the email to to look correct. So many false positive make the tool almost unusable since it's impossible to tell what really happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get formatting support to get your emails to work without all the headache.

Easy to shoot out emails to targets. Speeds up prospecting.

Tellwise review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Tellwise Usage for mailings"

What do you like best?

Tellwise is simple to use, well organized and works as advertised. The Tellwise sales rep is excellent and very responsive, as is Customer Support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The product works fine for our purposes. The integration with DiscoverOrg and with Dynamics 365 works very well and was easy to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product, good pricing, subscribe.

I use it to collect contact information from DiscoverOrg then to do email campaigns.

Tellwise review by Shannon R.
Shannon R.

"Great tool !"

What do you like best?

This tool has given our sales team the ability to streamline messages, share templates, and create a better client life-cycle outreach. The team at tellwise has been great to work with too.

What do you dislike?

We did have to make some recommendations and adjustments in the beginning.

efficiency

number of out reaches

focused marketing campaigns

Tellwise review by User in Computer Software

"Great product and even better support!"

What do you like best?

Tellwise is very easy to use, and allows tremendous efficiency when trying to reach a large audience.

What do you dislike?

There are almost too many updates on how your campaign is going, but i believe this can be adjusted in your preferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth giving a try!

I am able to reach many decision makers at 1 time with what appear to be emails personally sent to them.

Tellwise review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Excellent! "

What do you like best?

Email tracking. It saves a ton of time and tracks all replies automatically!

What do you dislike?

The font options for email templates. 12pt and 10pt are the only options currently.

Time = Money. It saves time and streamlines sales processes.

Learning about Tellwise?

* We monitor all Tellwise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.