Tellwise

Ask Tellwise a Question
Showing 119 Tellwise reviews
Tellwise review by User in Financial Services
View Original

"Tellwise keeps me on task!"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tellwise
Tellwise review by Oliver H.
Oliver H.

"Tellwise keeps me organized and on-target"

What do you like best?

I find all the feedback Tellwise gives me to be incredibly helpful. Being able to prioritize which prospects I am going to call first based on their level of engagement is great. The new SalesFlow feature helps me to keep a complex, multi touchpoint outreach schedule organized and on time.

What do you dislike?

As with any service, it has its glitches. Occasionally email formatting will be a bit off between the application and how it appears in Outlook. It can be frustrating to correct. However, I will say that support at Tellwise is fantastic and I always receive support promptly.

I am able to increase the number of calls I am able to make by utilizing the pre-recorded voicemail feature. I can test my messaging to see which format is being best received by my prospects. Tellwise also helps to eliminate the burden of having to manually update my activity to Salesforce, which saves a tremendous amount of time and frees me up to focus on more critical sales tasks.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Tellwise review by Evan M.
Evan M.

"Tellwise changed the way I work"

What do you like best?

Tellwise makes emailing much much easier for me. Before we integrated Tellwise, I was having to copy and paste emails 1 by 1 and it was extremely time-consuming. The setup is easy and creating new emails templates was a breeze. I just received training on their Salesflow tool and while I have only used it a few times as I am trying to create the most effective salesflow, it has already paid dividends by setting up a few appointments for my AE's.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I had trouble with was importing my company logo into the signature. Once I figured you can drag and drop, then it became really easy.

Using the Salesflow feature has allowed me to have more time for prospecting leads and finding new opportunities. It also allows me more time with my team members and helping them be more productive. Emailing has never been easier and the ability to mass email leads has made my sales life much more productive. Also, having local presence when using the dialer has allowed me to chat with more leads that otherwise would block my calls. Very helpful!

Tellwise review by Russell S.
Russell S.

"Great for increasing efficiency in outbounding"

What do you like best?

The ability to fire through a call list and make notes as you go is incredibly useful in terms of making the most of your time. Being able to schedule and automate emails is also great. The integration with Salesforce really makes this product excellent. Salesflows also provide a strong capability to have multiple campaigns running without having to have constant input from the user. The interface is well made, and there are rarely any issues with pulling contacts from salesforce into the Tellwise UI.

What do you dislike?

There is sometimes difficulties with the connection between Salesforce and Tellwise, but it can usually be remedied by refreshing the systems. There can also be a delay between activities and when it is updated in Salesforce. Sometimes contact lists will fail to populate, but this can usually be fixed by refreshing the page. I have experienced issues with the calling service, but again if you hang up and have it call again, it will work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product for integrating phone and email into Salesforce.

Maximizing efficiency and allowing reps to send the calls and emails they need to without having to take the time to log their activity. I believe when combined with other prospecting tools, Tellwise really allows a rep to be the most productive they can be. Along with that, the logging of activities in Salesforce automatically is great for managers/analysts and above, who can get a better idea of how their employees are spending their time.

Tellwise review by Ryan H.
Ryan H.

"A Great, Easy to Use, Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Tellwise makes it very easy to import and label your contact groups. Since my company runs events in various parts of the country and invites a large group of execs that are specific to each region; having a tool that gives me a simple way to label and adjust these contact groups to keep my contact organized.

It also ensures anyone that has opted-out of our emails doesn't receive future messages. This is also great since when I pull updated lists from my databases it includes many of those folks and having them tracked as opted-out in their systems allows me to not have to worry about pulling them out of a list every time I update it.

What do you dislike?

The template interface always opts to fonts/sizes I don't use and it can be difficult to cut and paste info from Outlook, or some other source, and work with it in their composer. It would be great if that worked more like a traditional email agent. Generally, this is something that can be quickly fixed but for larger portions of pasted info that don't want to work you may have to retype the full email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Billy and the team at Tellwise are great. It's been very easy to work with them and their tool is fulfilling needs that save us a lot of time.

I use the tool to send invites to the executive groups that I gather from RainKing. These are 1-2k+ contact lists for every city we do events in and having a tool that I can label each group and then change their labels based on interest, etc. is a huge time-saver. I was using Outlook groups prior and that was a nightmare compared to using this tool.

Tellwise review by Courtney R.
Courtney R.

"Great tool for Sales! "

What do you like best?

I love that I can see my contacts in a sidebar extension while in gmail and can send tellwise emails from gmail directly that tracks in salesforce.

What do you dislike?

We have had a few issues with hitting out email or call limit as a company so the emails take longer to send but it was an easy fix. There also should be a better way to send attachments without it looking so scary to the recipient. If they could view it like a normal attachment and not in a separate tellwise window that would be great.I would also love to see a better way to organize templates.

We get a lot of data from our tellwise account and can track the activity data to see how it directly is affecting sales. Management has an inside view into what reps are doing day to day and can make adjustments where they see fit.

Tellwise review by Shirley M.
Shirley M.

"A great solution globally"

What do you like best?

Tellwise helps me to manage multiple marketing campaigns, and lets me know when a prospect has read or reviewed an email. This is really helpful when I am making the follow up phone calls. Also helps me to readily identify which companies a mail is likely to have gone into a spam folder so I can deal with those in a different way. It also helps to identify my tasks during any working day or week, and allows me to deal with these expediently.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about Tellwise

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love the product and the service is also great. I would highly recommend to anyone who is in a sales role. It's great to organise tasks and carry out work in an efficent manner because of the functionality of the tool and its ability to connect with SFDC.

It really helps me time-manage campaigns and helps me identify the best way to get to contacts/prospects. It's great for keeping me on my toes :)

Tellwise review by User

"a tool that makes my job easier!"

What do you like best?

Tellwise allows me to organize and create sales flows for all of my prospects. I would otherwise be very unorganized without it. It's a fast way to call prospects and allows me to stay on top of all the tasks I have at hand. Sending out emails automatically for me and letting me know when someone has opened the email have been useful to me. It has the ability to link to your email and CRM system so there is consistency across everything. Also, the google chrome extension is a lifesaver!

What do you dislike?

When calling prospects I wish there was a faster way to see the notes from previous calls rather than having to click into the contact. Also, some times when someone replies to an email Tellwise doesn't take them out of the sales flow automatically like it should and I have to go in manually to do that.

The ability to reach prospects faster and allows me to never miss a task

Tellwise review by Kayla S.
Kayla S.

"Campaigning Made Easy!"

What do you like best?

Tellwise allows me to create email and calling campaigns seamlessly. I can set up a cadence of calls, emails and other tasks to prospects with just a few clicks. The best part is that I can actively see when prospects are viewing my content., thus allowing me to focus my time on leads that are actually warm. I love the voicemail feature - it saves so much time when cold calling as well!

What do you dislike?

I wish I could simply delete "failed" emails in bulk, that way I can utilize active contacts the best. I also wish there was a calendar view to know when emails in a salesflow are going to go out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly suggest this tool in conjunction with DiscoverOrg. If you are looking to start your sales team with a hybrid approach to email automation and lead intelligence for calling, connecting, etc. - Tellwise is a wonderful tool!

I love that I can set up a series of emails to go out automatically. It saves me significant amount of time and gives peace of mind that a proper follow-up process is happening with our customers and prospects.

Tellwise review by Glenn E.
Glenn E.

"Tellwise saves me 4 to 5 hours EACH week."

What do you like best?

I like the way Tellwise helps manage outbound campaigns, allowing me to customize messages to a large group of prospects. Unsubscribes and undeliverables are automatically managed for me - something that previously consumed a lot of time. Also, the integration with DiscoverOrg is very useful - both systems are a great complement to each other.

What do you dislike?

I don't like not having the ability to export data or to manage the data I have inside the system. I can export the recipients of a campaign, but I cannot export my contact list or segments of it. My Tellwise rep has offered to send any exports I need, and that is very helpful. However, I would prefer the ability to manage that myself. I have been told that this ability is coming in a future upgrade - I am looking forward to seeing it. I also wish that there was a greater ability to schedule emails, right now I have to manually send each wave of messages manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tellwise is a developing system. If you don't see a particular feature that you need, ask and you will probably find that your rep will work with you to give you what you need. Be sure to check out DiscoverOrg and the integrationj with Tellwise, as they are both great complements to each other.

I am using Tellwise to manage my organization's outbound Email campaigns associated with our content-marketing. Tellwise saves me hours each campaign by tracking undelivered e-mails, managing unsubscribes and tracking open rates.

Tellwise review by Consultant

"Review"

What do you like best?

I like that our rep. is quick to answer questions - even if the answer is not what I want to hear.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it puts the recording over the notes on the file... I have time to look at the last notes on a client but not to listen to a recording during or before each call to client.

I get frustrated when the pop up Tellwise boxes come up while trying to update a client AFTER minimizing them, and they continue to keep popping up in the middle of conversations with clients.

If I have to go to open a link in another tab to update a client that has multiple accounts, of which I have many, the boxes pop up or disappear.

When dialing the "direct line" it is the main office number and the "other" is the client's direct line - so the wording is misleading, if it could be listed as "Office" on the first line and "Direct" on the second line - that would be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have none at the moment

I have none yet.

Tellwise review by Bethany V.
Bethany V.

"Clarity and Simplicity "

What do you like best?

I appreciate how I have insight and clarity into who is opening, viewing my emails and clicking on my links. I also benefit a lot from the simplicity that the tool enables, for example, after sending emails Tellwise logs the activity into SDFC for me. That makes my logging my work simple and quick.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes, but If you would like me to write something; I would say create a more organized and visually applying web interface. It is a bit messy with a lot of information all on one page.

I am able to see how is interested in my content, and from this knowledge I am able to focus my efforts in a more specific manner.

Tellwise review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Easy to Use Tracking Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use this tool to follow the progress of certain targets that I am working with. If I didn't have Tellwise I wouldn't be able to properly email my leads, which is a primary form of communication for me.

What do you dislike?

I wish I was able to see to whom my emails are being forwarded. It would help so I could follow my outreach efforts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to other companies trying to track more easily their sales outreach efforts.

Tellwise has provided me with a better understanding of what targets of mine are actually worth pursuing. I know exactly who is interacting with the emails that I send out on a weekly basis.

Tellwise review by Thomas I.
Thomas I.

"Fast and Easy Prospecting "

What do you like best?

The SalesFlow feature works much better than other products I have used in the past and generally links seamlessly with other products like Salesflow and Discoverorg.

This allows for me to stay organized and reach out to far more people than I otherwise would be able to.

What do you dislike?

Reviewing notes from previous calls requires a few more clicks than I would like and using the browser add-on can be difficult when reviewing leads from multiple reps.

Being able to effectively reach out to a larger group within a territory than would otherwise be possible.

Tellwise review by Jamie H.
Jamie H.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Whilst the entire product is still a little in its infancy and perhaps a few teething issues. The team are so responsive and open to change and suggestions and so you end up with a fantastic experience and a great result.

I see when all prospects open, click and respond and once they respond I don’t have to worry any longer. It is such a highly functional application and integrates so well with all my other applications. Really good tech.

What do you dislike?

It is quite slow at times when running on chrome and scraping the screen.

Naming templates (labelling and folders) is not easy.

You can’t delete contact labels.

Amazing tracking for prospecting.

Help me convert more often.

No prospect gets left behind.

I can’t forget anyone (even if I tried!)

Tellwise review by Konnor H.
Konnor H.

"Good tool for emailing prospects."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to manage and mass contact prospects in a way that feels very comfortable and personal. A great tool that comes highly recommended. I have used it for about 6 months now so I would definitely advise anyone prospecting to use this tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had the ability to embed videos. I have tried to embed a video in my signature and can not do it. Hyperlinking is the only option as of this point right now. So maybe some updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am solving reaching all my prospects very easily through email templates. I have realized that strategy in prospecting is a huge part of sales development.

Tellwise review by John R.
John R.

"Uncovering Opportunities with Clear Precision"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create strong email campaigns and share best practices with colleagues. The new SalesFlow feature allows me to quickly create multi-step campaigns with time-enabled efficiency. Metrics on open rates, deliveries, and click-throughs allow me to spend my time engaging with highly valuable prospects that are truly interested moving the needle

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a few more options in SalesFlow, but I know it's a brand new feature and that these are in development.

Large Territory with 1000's of prospects, I need a tool that allows me to provide targeted outreach and then focus on the high-value engagements opportunities. Tellwise helps me prioritize precision in sales outreach.

Tellwise review by Kent P.
Kent P.

"Goodbye numerous spreadsheets!"

What do you like best?

This product is so easy. It automates so many of the manual steps we were having to do previously. Tellwise takes all of the frustrating manual task a sales person has to do, streamlines them and puts them all in one product that integrates with your CRM, email, and business tools. Click the easy button.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most is that I did not know about Tellwise sooner. I don't know how many times I have said I just want a product that does exactly what Tellwise does!

We have gotten rid of spreadsheet tracking, increased customer touches, eliminated data entry into CRM for prospecting task because Tellwise does it automatically, and increased rep prospect productivity by 10x.

Tellwise review by Brittany L.
Brittany L.

"Simple, Intuitive product "

What do you like best?

I appreciate how intuitive it is. Tellwise is straightforward, simple, and pretty user friendly. As Salesflow was rolled out the emails that came out contained relevant information that made it easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the heat score. I've found it's not the most accurate for helping determine what leads I should be focusing on, but I do love the icons that tell me how my leads are getting the information I've sent.

Being able to track leads in one place, and see which ones are interacting with the emails I send, is invaluable.

Tellwise review by User

"Tellwise saves me so much time"

What do you like best?

I manage over 250 clients in my role as an Account Manager, and I work for a company with a very small marketing team. This means I often have to take marketing and larger scale communication into my own hands. Tellwise allows me to do this easily. I can easily upload lists of existing clients and communicate with them effectively. The emails they receive typically have no issues getting through, clients truly believe they are receiving a direct communication from me (and can't tell it is going out to dozens of others at the same time), and the response rates for my campaigns are always very high, meaning unlike other email marketing tools, the emails are actually getting through - and read! :) TellWise has completely improved the efficiency at which I am able to operate and allows me to take my business into my own hands and not have to wait around for someone else to do it. Without TW, I would be sending manual, time-consuming emails and not seeing anywhere near the results I see with the power of this program.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I have specifically not seen with Tellwise that I can think of that I do not like. I have yet to explore some of the more advanced features as I use the program for basic email marketing purposes, but I look forward to exploring the other aspects of the program as they are constantly growing, developing, and listening to feedback from the teams they work with regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend TW as a user-friendly program that you will enjoy using and that will increase efficiency.

Using TW has exponentially increased my efficiency and allowed me to send more targeted mass emails to different groups of clients, allowing me to increase my revenue and better use my time.

Tellwise review by Paul D.
Paul D.

"Not a bad sequencing application"

What do you like best?

The tool does a nice job of lining up emails and making sure they get out on time. They don't limit your ability to send in a day. What does limit sending is your email provider.

What do you dislike?

There is an exclusive feature that theoretically does not allow for emails to be sent to someone who has a. not replied yet or b. is already enrolled in a sequence. That feature doesn't work correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get a full training ahead of time. It's good, but some fo the features are hidden.

Touches. We're just trying to get in touch with as many people as we can. Not selling. Not pushing. Just getting in touch.

Tellwise review by User in Computer Software

"Tellwise is a great solution to our marketing campaigns."

What do you like best?

Tellwise best features are easy to use, Email tracking features such as hot prospects, email activity tracking, activity reporting also the mass mailing ability to schedule ahead of time save time and efforts. Customizing a template and sharing it with other users is not convoluted and requires very little effort. Another feature is the instant message when recipient opens an e-mail, or clicks on the link. In addition Tellwise has a great customer service and support who always are eager to provide training, help with any questions or concerns.

What do you dislike?

Template could offer more features. We have an issue with being limited to messaging only 2000 recipients a day by Gmail. If Tellwise could implement a mass mailing not connected to the gmail would be a really great solution to small businesses like ours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tellwise is a great mass mailing and marketing solution, so easy to use, most importantly it offers many on time analytical reports and e-mail tracking functionalities. Customer service is outstanding, whenever I have a questions and ask for support, Billy and the rest of Tellwise team are always ready to help understand and provide guidance on how to use many of the functionalities that can be used to your advantage.

Drive attendance to events, high volume of e-mails, newsletters and other marketing activities. The benefits we have seen are higher attendance, but most importantly communication activity features and reporting have been critical to marketing and sales initiatives.

"Power Selling"

What do you like best?

This has given me the ability to automate the manual aspects of my job in regards to emailing (our CRM is another story). I have a lot of success uploading excel spreadsheets of prospects and popping them into a salesflow and watching the heat to prioritize follow ups from there.

What do you dislike?

I love the feed on the right and the activity viewer in the main area, but I wish the activity viewer showed amount of opens like the feed does when I click a name without popping up a pane, I also wish I could sort all activity by the heat and interactions for ALL contacts as opposed to a snap shot. I also wish there was a mute button for the feed. I like the sound alert when a prospect opens but at times when I am on a call session it goes off in my ear and can be distracting.

This takes the manual labor out of cold emailing. It tracks the most likely times to get emails opened and calls answered and gives users visibility to what is going on on the other side of that email as opposed to sending a message into the dark. I prefer to do all of my emailing here.

"I love using Tellwise!"

What do you like best?

Tellwise is my favorite tool I've used being a sales professional! I love how it is integrated with my Salesforce account so I can keep track of who I've contacted and when I should follow up. It is super easy to use and I love how you can easily save email templates. I also really like how Tellwise is integrated with my gmail account.

What do you dislike?

Regarding the Dialer feature -Is there any way we can get the system to log an activity as a "Call or Voicemail" task in SF vs. it automatically recording as an Email? I ask this b/c we are measured by KPIs and it's very important for us to meet an expectation of live calls weekly

I'm able to easily execute mass marketing campaigns and see the open rates of my prospects as well as follow up appropriately. This has a direct impact on the amount of closed business I generate

"Outbounding made easy "

What do you like best?

The best thing about Tellwise is that it allows me to easily reach out to many people and keep a great workflow throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes of Tellwise directly. My only drawback would be how there is a little quirk of Tellwise interacting with my Salesforce instance that doesn't allow me to type certain letters by clicking the email; tab in the Salesforce sidebar. If I write an email on Tellwise site, no problems are encountered.

I'm maximizing my productivity and reach using Tellwise. It makes it easy to reach out to my prospects and create templates that I can customize based on the prospect and their company.

Tellwise review by Aaron B.
Aaron B.

"Amazing product"

What do you like best?

I like the way this program keeps me organized and on task. It's really great to have the insights of who has clicked on what links and the material that they viewed. I like that way the reporting is structured for the templates and how successful or unsuccessful they are.

What do you dislike?

I would say that the only thing i possibly dislike is that is doesn't integrate directly with RainKing anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product and if you can use it then take advantage of all the features.

email marketing automation and automated follow up.

Tellwise review by Christian W.
Christian W.

"Intuitive Design - Intelligent Program"

What do you like best?

- Tellwise makes it simple to track your daily sales functions in Salesforce so you don't have to.

- Easily accessible analytics on email campaigns and outreach to help you find your most engaged prospects.

- Auto-dialer and voicemail recording capability are simple and easy to use inside Salesforce and Tellwise

- Intuitive design and easy of functionality + their support team always accessible for any questions or training.

What do you dislike?

- Templates lack some intuitive integration with outlook and gmail email rendering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple tool to maximize your sales teams productivity through call and email campaigns --- this is a great program to track and manage level of interest.

Additionally, if you have any issues they are quick to listen and then work to work with you solve them. They are quick to jump at your suggestions often working to implement them quickly. They are always accessible for you even after you have made the decision to buy their software.

Tellwise helps saves our organization a considerable amount of time with tracking of prospects and understanding level of engagement of each individual in our campaigns. I personally have found it has freed up a lot of my time allowing me to spend more time driving business and less time tracking my progress.

Tellwise review by Sandra C.
Sandra C.

"Personalized Mass Emails"

What do you like best?

It might seem like a contradiction, but Tellwise creates mass emails which can be personalized. Its great to be able to craft an email and insert first names and other insertable details which transform the mass email into a tailored message. I can learn from the data created by these campaigns to improve my approach.

My company has been using Tellwise for over a year now and I love the support and the continuous innovation. It feels like since they are so agile, I could have an idea of a feature and its rolled out in months! Maybe I wasn't the first to have this idea, but the responsiveness makes it feel this way :)

With Tellwise features, I am enabled me to follow up in a way that is more efficient and more accurate than with traditional emails. One helpful aspect is the difference between opening an email and clicking content in the email - big difference! I can then call to follow up with people who have read more the email more closely.

What do you dislike?

I don't like Tellwise enough to replace Gmail as my primary email delivery platform. Since drafts are not saved in Tellwise I may have created a Pulitzer Prize-winning email which may not be saved if I accidentally close the window etc. Tellwise may not be meant to replace Gmail but it means I only go to Tellwise for my email campaigns or to use a template I know is uniquely saved in Tellwise. Since I don't use Tellwise as regularly as I should, I may not be as comfortable navigating the through the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Out of the many options out there, we chose Tellwise for basic features. There are also many enhanced features which differentiate the solution and can be used to meet the needs of your varied salesforce. I don't sell the same way as many of my colleagues but the basics are true: multiple, tailored touches work. What this outreach looks like is different and Tellwise enables each salesperson to accomplish the basics in a non-basic way!

Campaigns are an important component of reaching out to potential new business. The common problem is how to add these contacts into salesforce for follow-up calls.

Tellwise allows contacts to be added via a CVV file - very helpful in mass emails in general.

The benefits I have realized include the real-time updates on open rates. This knowledge makes my follow-up calls more impactful.

Tellwise review by Jacob D.
Jacob D.

"Great Tool, Great Service!"

What do you like best?

Tellwise is a great tool for mass prospecting or communication with customers. The ability to upload contacts, connect your activities with a CRM, and organize your efforts is top notch. This is a huge time saver and effective method of prospecting to new accounts as well.

What do you dislike?

There is a way to do instant screen share presentations, but it is different from a majority of the products that allow you to do that. However, once you get used to it it is not a problem at all. Great tool as well! Tellwise is quick to offer training and assistance if you have any difficulty on anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What I love about Tellwise is that if you have suggestions they are quick to implement them! The service that you receive with the software is top notch. They are quick to train and quick to get back with you with an answer if you have questions.

Tellwise is an easy tool for sales to use for mass communication to existing clients or prospective ones.

This allows me to communicate with my existing clients updates to the program, and other news that might be applicable across all of my clients. Instead of having to do a lot of "one-off" e-mails.

Even more importantly, my cold-calling efforts go much quicker when I can e-mail clients and see who has interacted with my e-mails the most and organize my calls around that.

Tellwise review by Greta C.
Greta C.

"Fast and attentive customer service is always a Tellwise trademark"

What do you like best?

The customer service that Tellwise provides is outstanding. They consistently check-in with our team at NCS to make sure that we are using our subscription and are willing to clarify any questions or concerns. Fast response time, and even willing to do 1-on-1 training with our staff. Billy is a great resource that reliably responds immediately to our business needs, and Andy is on the operations side and always is able to offer technical help if its needed.

What do you dislike?

If ever a problem occurs within the Tellwise, interface the team is always quick to respond and make good on the issue. No complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try or request a demo session with the Tellwise team. Take advantage of in-person training, or instantly chat with a Tellwise professional.

We are solving the problems of immediately following up with our contacts and customers with the benefits of Tellwise tracking and chat capabilities. It is also an extraordinarily powerful tool to reach large, dispersed audiences quickly and easily in order to elevate our business development efforts.

Tellwise review by Jonny C.
Jonny C.

"Efficient "

What do you like best?

Email Features. The options for all things email, are seemingly endless.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have document attachments like outlook

Tellwise has expedited my everyday functions through email and it's dialer technology. I now have the ability to track every email sent or received, get information on who opens them and get an analysis of which emails are opened and viewed most. In sales, that is a gem. it is definitely a game changer!

Tellwise review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Tellwise is a fantastic tool for sales intelligence"

What do you like best?

I love how engaged Tellwise keeps me with my prospects. There is so much actionable information within Tellwise that is readily available to me. Because of Tellwise, I'm able to make faster, more informed decisions in engaging my prospects.

What do you dislike?

As with any email tracking service, some of the information presented by Tellwise can be rather vague. When Tellwise notifies you that a prospect has opened your email, it could be just the security system of the company you are contacting that is setting off that message. This isn't a issue inherent to Tellwise; I just wish there was more Tellwise could do - email intelligence wise - in discerning the "type" of email open.

With Tellwise, I am able to not only communicate, but engage with a large amount of prospects. These things have become much more efficient processes for our organization.

Tellwise review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Tellwise"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and seamless workflow within Salesforce and DiscoverOrg

What do you dislike?

Lack of ability to bulk add to salesflow. It would also be nice to conference in a third party while dialing through Tellwise.

Tellwise has made our Account Development Team far more efficient in their prospect outreach motions. It saves us tremendous time by enabling rapid calling and call logging within our CRM, but also keeps us very organized and methodical in our outreach to target prospect accounts as part of our larger Account Based Marketing strategy.

Tellwise review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Tellwise helps me track my activity."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy having the ability to blast out multiple emails and track who is looking at them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how attachments look in my emails. When customers click the attachment they see a Tellwise logo and for my government clients that is not a good thing

We are reaching more clients in a shorter amount of time and tracking who is looking at emails.

"A good start"

What do you like best?

Tellwise is easy to use, and has a majority of the functionality needed to support full scale prospecting. Managing Emails and Calls in one solution is great. Integrations to Salesforce and Gmail make this very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The product is behind some of the competition. Doesn't have great flexibility to customize messaging in a salesflow the day prior to the initial email being sent out. Unable to send emails out prior to 8 AM EST as it doesn't allow emails to be sent out prior to 8 AM in a certain time zone. It doesn't distinguish Bounced emails from replies, so some of the metrics are off.

Tellwise is helping us manage our outbound prospecting efforts. It has allowed us to do more prospecting work in less time, w hich has added a lot of value to our business.

Tellwise review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Tellwise is an absolute life saver! "

What do you like best?

The one thing I'm always running out of is time, and Tellwise saves my time by automating and streamlining those processes that take so much time (dialing, leaving voicemails, planning) so that I can spend more time actually building relationships.

What do you dislike?

Everything that is offered is absolutely great, but without an app, mobile use is a little difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% Do it. Your sales team will thank you!

We've been using Tellwise to help us figure out how effective our sales processes and campaigns actually are. Being able to get answers to "which templates get opened more frequently" or "which voicemail messages tend to get responses" is going a long way in helping us develop more effective ways to market and connect with prospects.

Tellwise review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool to increase production, touches, and organization. "

What do you like best?

The best aspect of Tellwise is the ability to see how engaged your prospects are and organize your pipeline. In a role where touches are important, Tellwise has increased my productivity compared to a role when this tool was not available.

What do you dislike?

I dislike if a prospect forwards an email with a link, it appears as if the original recipient of the email opened the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to organize your pipeline and increase your knowledge of of engagement with your prospects, Tellwise is a great tool.

Tellwise provides me with inside on how engaged a prospect is with the content I send. This helps me prioritize prospects based on engagement and allows me to maximize my touches in a day.

Tellwise review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Efficiency of scheduled email delivery"

What do you like best?

Using Tellwise to send out timely emails that have higher open rates allow me to be the most efficient with my day and attend to other activities that need my attention. I'm more productive and effective because of this tool.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I notice is I can't really rely on the accuracy of when it notifies me that someone has opened my email because it seems to be if they just open their email account as a whole or some other instances that are alerting that they actually opened my email when it seems to be that they're not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

have nothing in particular.

I can more strategically prospect because I am able to see the responses and activity .

Tellwise review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Consistent & Persistent - the key to BD"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and very easy to setup. If you are using DiscoverOrg too, they have a great integration with that. Contacts are automatically saved into systems you are integrated with by running a campaign.

What do you dislike?

Poor reporting functions - cannot download reports or unsubscribes to load into other systems. There are sometimes work arounds or my support team has even manually created the report for me, but I would like to be able to pull in real time. Also would like the ability to segment data better so I can see certain data points that are important to me and my team (# of opens, etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reporting functionality is bigger than I thought, especially as you start to scale.

It allows me to get consistent messaging out to a large audience with minimal effort.

Tellwise review by Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.

"Very helpful"

What do you like best?

It makes Mail-Merge super easy, gives you a quick preview so you can check everything before sending out and you get notified about everything the receivers "do" with your e-mail.

When and how often did they open it; which link did they click; which attachment did they read...

What do you dislike?

Attachments are links to an online file and not really attachments anymore.

When mapping my Excel file to the categories I have to go through all of them. I would rather choose the ones I need and close the window right afterwards.

Quick and easy followups of fairs, webinars etc.

Tellwise review by Shefali S.
Shefali S.

"It is the best Email Marketing Automation Tool in the market"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Tellwise is that it lets you send 5000 emails daily with an unlimited number of subscribers making it easier to integrate with database tools. Also, love that it's easy to send simple text emails and the whole process is quite simple and fast. It surely saves a lot of my time each week for ruuning email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a bit steep but is justified for its quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A simple to use and a fast tool with some cool features which will make your whole experience nice.

Email Marketing

Tellwise review by User in Computer Software

"Great Sales Tools for Emailing Potential Customers"

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to craft an email and insert first names and other details which transform the mass email into a tailored message. The best part is the ability to upload contacts, connect your emails to a CRM, and organize your efforts. It is a huge time saver and effective method of prospecting to prospect customers.

I also like that it tells you when was the last time you emailed a prospect so you can make sure you are not bugging your contacts.

What do you dislike?

There are small features that i would like to see changed. One feature is you can't edit a saved/scheduled campaign. Other than that, there is nothing major that takes away from it being a great tool.

This tool is solving my time management issues. Before this tool, I had to send out emails individually so I often put if off because it was time consuming. Now I can send off an entire batch in minutes!

Even more importantly, my campaign efforts are effective because I can immediately reach out to customers that I see has opened my email. That is the best benefit.

Tellwise review by User in Information Technology and Services

"I wouldn't want to do my job without Tellwise"

What do you like best?

Tellwise allows me to organize and track my outreach efficiently. Every sales member I introduce it to is wowed and immediately understands the incredible benefit of its phone and email capabilities. The introduction of SalesFlow has significantly increased its already great value. With many targets and not enough hours in the day, I rely on Tellwise to keep things moving via automation and saved campaigns. The integration with Discover means I find who I should be talking to, drop them into a SalesFlow and simply wait for my response. This is a tool that I find essential and would pay for out of my own pocket if needed.

What do you dislike?

Could use some more work in exporting capabilities since we are not integrated with Salesforce. I can get what I want but need to ask for it instead of exporting myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

New developments are improving this already excellent product. After review of much more expensive offerings I was pleasantly surprised to discover this solution that had everything I was looking for and more to assist my team with dialing and email campaigns.

Subscribing to Tellwise increases efficiency of our business development reps, helping us to focus on the accounts who are interested in what we have to offer.

Tellwise review by David P.
David P.

"I have loved working with Tellwise, it has entirely changed the way I determine my priorities."

What do you like best?

I like best the features of link clicked alerts, which allows me know in real time what my clients and prospects are interested in.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, but the formatting is slightly different when an email is sent compared to when it is being drafted.

I am solving the problem of adequately following-up with prospects. Tellwise has allowed me to prioritize only those leads which are active in my pipeline first and foremost, and then addressing the leads that I might not feel are as likely to buy.

Tellwise review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Tellwise simplifies my prospecting and follow up process"

What do you like best?

Tellwise has an intuitive and user friendly UI. With just a little on-boarding I was up and running in a few days. I love that once a salesflow is created it's very easy to drop in new contacts, and the integration with DiscoverOrg is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The inability to edit a salesflow while there are leads moving through it is frustrating, but makes sense. At times there are also some issues with email formatting.

Tellwise helped me automate the previously manual task of prospecting and follow up. Saves me hours each week.

Tellwise review by Jeffrey S.
Jeffrey S.

"Increased productivity with Tellwise"

What do you like best?

The calling feature including recorded voicemails has been the best benefit of Tellwise. E-mail templates have also been useful in replacing e-mails that I would previously copy and paste plus I can now see when prospects open the e-mail. Tellwise also provides excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

Because of formatting, writing one off e-mails can be more time consuming than sending an e-mail from Outlook.

Tellwise's automation tools have vastly increased my productivity.

Tellwise review by Consultant

"Tellwise is super useful for business development"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of Tellwise, the way it connects to all our internal systems like our CRM so smoothly and how I am able to send out large quantities of emails and be notified of each step the recipients take - SO useful when prospecting.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike, however I don't use all it's features, mainly for email campaigns.

Solving the challenge of contacting mass amounts of people at the same time, being able to view how they interact with that information so that we can prioritise who to follow up on and when to follow up and what best to say to help the conversation along. This makes the whole business of prospecting much easier and efficient.

Tellwise review by Steve M.
Steve M.

"CTI for Teams"

What do you like best?

We like the ability to update the case object, which we use to represent a debt in our SFDC Instance, Everything about a debt is now in one object in SFDC so a collector can see all actions taken, documents stored, etc, in one place,

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a thing tat we dislike.

Sales activities have grown substantially and we are now able to track all operational activities allowing additional production from our off-site workers. Positioned to grow top line revenue by 20% without any increase in operational expense.

"Different"

What do you like best?

I like how Tellwise tracks your activity so you are able to see how active you have or have not been interacting with accounts. Seeing how many calls or emails have been sent to accounts

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the scheduled task bar does not give you a pop up option r reminder that the task had been set.

Using Tellwise makes my work flow much easier to work thru. It allows me to be more organized about who and when I should get in contact with my clients.

Tellwise review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Wonderful tool for sales!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of use and most importantly being able to track prospects interactions with my emails (clicking on certain links, email opens, and how effective my email templates are).

What do you dislike?

The only thing that really bothers me is that some of the salesforce features are not integrated into the tellwise software. For example, changing lead status is not as seamless as other programs I've used. I need to open the record and change it manually. There is not a quick option on the side tellwise tool bar for this.

I am able to track prospects interactions, which is fantastic and I receive other useful data and other analytics that are very helpful when pinpointing the most qualified targets.

Learning about Tellwise?

* We monitor all Tellwise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.