Telnyx

Telnyx

Telnyx delivers voice, messaging and IP services for applications and next-generation communications companies.

Work for Telnyx?

Learning about Telnyx?

Telnyx Reviews

Ask Telnyx a Question
Showing 29 Telnyx reviews
Telnyx review by <span>Alexander C.</span>
Alexander C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Their price is amazing, and any issues we have are resolved very quickly. We have been working with them for almost 3 years now and haven't had many major outages or issues. We use them for all of our clients on our TLDCRM Platform. They got us up and running in almost a day, which was impressive. We had a disaster with a previous provider and they did everything they could to get us back on our feed. Came highly recommended from a client of ours!

What do you dislike?

There is a separation between the systems used for Normal phone calls and predictive phone calls. Having two systems makes it harder for us as we have to create a bridge between the two to get predictive dialing working. Their predictive dialing service is also outdated and using an older version system that makes CDR report consolidation difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thier price is amazing, and support is top notch. I'd recommend going with them for sure. Their new platform for CDR Reporting and organization is amazing.

We use Telnyx for all our inbound and outbound calls for our clients so that we can run our TLDCRM System. It allows us the flexibility to work with a top tier phone provider and keep our clients happy and using the latest codecs and software development techniques.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Telnyx
Telnyx review by <span>Joshua P.</span>
Joshua P.

A positive experience.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The whole reason I switched was not for price. I can get channels and DID's much cheaper. The portal is what motivate me to switch. I needed a way to quickly control flows and to add connections and numbers.

Their call quality is good and we have been able to work through every issue encountered. Jessica was relentless in her attempts to persuade me into giving Telnyx a try and ultimately gaining my business.

What do you dislike?

E911 currently does not support my state even though it did a while ago. CNAM lookups billed on a per lookup would be more cost effective vs flat rate across individual DID's. An email a little while before stating your monthly usage charge is X and will be debited on X would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you crave control of all of your features you will be hard pressed to find anything that comes close to Telnyx. Support has been both helpful and amazingly responsive to every issue I have ever ran into. Very good call quality and you can instantly make needed or emergency changes right from the portal. Sales & Support are ready and willing to assist whenever you need it.

Failover ability. Centralized VoIP services. Easier porting process. Detailed billing.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Cloud Communication Platforms solution do you use?

Telnyx review by Administrator

Top notch support, control, and features

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Telnyx gives us the ability to have more control over the features they offer than other carriers. It is because of that control that we are able to better support our clients. Their NOC team is an incredible resource that provides support beyond their scope in order to make sure their partners can resolve issues. Our account manager, Mark Morse, has been wonderful. He always takes our calls. He will always answer our questions even if it requires him to do a little research. If he doesn't know the answer himself, he will find it, and follow-up.

What do you dislike?

Support is done through chat. Most people in our organization prefer it that way. I personally would like the option to be cable to call for technical support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.

We have found Telnyx to be a more reliable SIP offering. We have worked with MANY different SIP providers. At this point Telnyx is our preferred vendor.

Telnyx review by <span>Joel B.</span>
Joel B.

President

Validated Review
What do you like best?

They have been very quick on responses when I have questions about features and functionality, when I had some concerns about call quality they were quick to investigate it and resolve things. They even took the time to follow up to make sure that all concerns were resolved. It is almost like none of those guys sleep. You always get a response from someone either by chat, email, or phone. Its Fantastic

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I can say that I don't like at the moment. I guess one item that I would like if they offered is the ability for SMS on the numbers but I realize that it is something that is coming 1st qtr next year. So we will wait patiently for that to come.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, start today. They are a great service provider and will provide your company fantastic support.

I was trying to solve some of our telecommunications problems, bringing in more control in house versus hosting things external. They not only made that easier but provided significant cost savings.

The issue we had before was the lack of ability to really control our call flow quickly and provide robust call quality to our customers as they called our company. Telnyx has provided a solid SIP Trunk solution for this in a very cost effective way, along with response customer service it has made this whole process really painless.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Michael Bratschi of Telnyx

Thanks for the review Joel! We promise SMS is coming soon.

Telnyx review by <span>Kevin M.</span>
Kevin M.
Validated Review

Best move I made all year

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Telnyx has an awesome user portal that makes it easy to manage DIDs and connections. Moving a lot of traffic from one carrier to another is not a decision made lightly, but after steadily declining customer service from some of the "name" carriers, it is very refreshing to deal with a company that understands the niche that a VoIP aggregator like us occupies. I love the portal, and I have received nothing but TLC from Jessica and the Telnyx team since coming on board.

What do you dislike?

Anxiously awaiting the release of over-channel and failed call notifies. Ian promised these tools are coming very soon, and I am going to hold him to his word.

LNP is the bane of any VoIP provider's existence, but Telnyx has been very proactive and responsive in getting numbers ported. I also recently moved 100% of our domestic/Canada origination traffic to Telnyx and there is a noticeable improvement in call quality and completion rates.

Telnyx review by <span>Michael C.</span>
Michael C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Ease of use of the Mission Control portal, entering trouble tickets, porting and purchasing numbers to make them live and the ability to make real time changes to my DID numbers that can be tested immediately.

What do you dislike?

In over a year of growing my business with Telnyx I really have not had any significant issues. Any issues I have had have either been handled promptly by the technical staff or porting group.

Lowering customer costs for voice calls, speeding up implementation of new system installs. The benefit I have seen are increases in my company's revenue stream while making customers happy with the product they are purchasing from us.

Learn more about Telnyx

Telnyx Videos

Learning about Telnyx?

* We monitor all Telnyx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.