Telnyx

Telnyx

4.8

Telnyx delivers voice, messaging and IP services for applications and next-generation communications companies.

Work for Telnyx?

Learning about Telnyx?

Telnyx Reviews

Ask Telnyx a Question
Showing 54 Telnyx reviews
Telnyx review by Elliott W.
Elliott W.

"Easy augmentation and cost savings to our existing cloud telephony stack"

What do you like best?

Telnyx has the table stakes features nailed down: call quality is great, PDD is low, number inventory is extensive and seems to be clean, costs are competitive, and reliability has been great. But where they really shine is in software and support. Their portal dashboard is leaps and bounds ahead of bigger name competitors, their APIs are sane and easy to use, and when we've had requests for additional features they've been exceptionally quick to discuss and implement. It's clearly a tight team that knows what they're doing.

What do you dislike?

We occasionally see issues where termination to certain destinations will fall off. This problem is not unique to Telnyx, and I expect it's something only noticeable at scale. (We route millions of calls each month, and this is the type of problem that impacts < 0.1%.) But it's something we monitor and react to when it happens.

We are a call analytics provider. We use Telnyx to provision tracking phone numbers for customers, original calls and text messages to those numbers, and terminate calls back to destination phone numbers. Right now we pass all calls to a third party service via SIP for software control, but we are nearing production deployment of a new setup that will utilize Telnyx's call control APIs. We were able to realize savings of as much as 50%, with no impact to call quality.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Telnyx
Telnyx review by Andreas L.
Andreas L.

"Telnyx - Trunking that Simply Works"

What do you like best?

Top carrier that understands wholesale and the how to enable resellers, MSP and Hosted PBX suppliers gain competiveness ground against ILECs and CLECs when it comes to LNP, provisioning and SIP trunking. The most responsive support teams that I have know of and have come across in the industry and can understand what a SIP trace is ... and best of all the team resides in house.

What do you dislike?

Really wish that we could provide a portal to end customers to allow LNP and DID search.

SIP trunkink and Local number portability across North America across geo-redundant nodes in order to reduce any latency . Apart from the cost savings, support has saved us more than once add the the stability of the network and the response that we get from the support ... the savings are really enormous!

What Cloud Communication Platforms solution do you use?

Telnyx review by Joshua P.
Joshua P.

"A pleasant experience."

What do you like best?

The whole reason I switched was not for price. I can get channels and DID's much cheaper. The portal is what motivate me to switch. I needed a way to quickly control flows and to add connections and numbers.

Their call quality is good and we have been able to work through every issue encountered. Sales & support have been very attentive to my needs and have assisted me in resolving any questions, concerns or issues I have encountered. They are progressive and a pleasure to deal with.

What do you dislike?

CNAM lookups billed per lookup across all DIDs would be more cost effective vs flat rate across individual DID's. An accounting email that states the amount your account is being debited for your monthly usage would be helpful. A max spend per day per outbound profile or connection would be helpful to ensure any fraud is limited in how much it can consume.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you crave control of all of your features you will be hard pressed to find anything that comes close to Telnyx. Support has been both helpful and amazingly responsive to every issue I have ever ran into. Very good call quality and you can instantly make needed or emergency changes right from the portal. Sales & Support are ready and willing to assist whenever you need it.

Failover ability. Centralized VoIP services. Easier porting process. Detailed billing.

Telnyx review by Carlton G.
Carlton G.

"Technology that works well and support that knows what they are doing."

What do you like best?

From setting up the first few connections to the many systems we now have in place, Telnyx has always provided solutions and support that meet our needs. Some clients just use a line or two, others have multiple trunks/lines that support thousands of extensions. Great product, great price, great service.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything that I dislike. If anything and that I have to add more characters to this text box, at times it takes support 2 or 3 minutes to respond. Most times they respond in less than a minute.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - if you have questions, ask. Telnyx support always seems to be available.

SIP solutions for clients. SMS solutions for clients. An API to expand custom solutions for our customers.

Telnyx review by Alexander C.
Alexander C.

"Amazing SIP Carrier with Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

Their price is amazing, and any issues we have are resolved very quickly. We have been working with them for almost 3 years now and haven't had many major outages or issues. We use them for all of our clients on our TLDCRM Platform. They got us up and running in almost a day, which was impressive. We had a disaster with a previous provider and they did everything they could to get us back on our feed. Came highly recommended from a client of ours!

What do you dislike?

There is a separation between the systems used for Normal phone calls and predictive phone calls. Having two systems makes it harder for us as we have to create a bridge between the two to get predictive dialing working. Their predictive dialing service is also outdated and using an older version system that makes CDR report consolidation difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thier price is amazing, and support is top notch. I'd recommend going with them for sure. Their new platform for CDR Reporting and organization is amazing.

We use Telnyx for all our inbound and outbound calls for our clients so that we can run our TLDCRM System. It allows us the flexibility to work with a top tier phone provider and keep our clients happy and using the latest codecs and software development techniques.

Telnyx review by Consultant

"All the tools you will Need!"

What do you like best?

Telnyx allows small and visualized carriers or enterprise office offices to get favorable and competitive rates without committing to or having to negotiate; origination and termination commitments that can be very restricting as too cost and volume of small companies rendering them noncompetitive when competing with other major carriers. This allows for smaller companies to pursue their expertise without have to sell price.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve for people who have been in telecommunications for a long time. The service assumes software based routing and network expertise. For legacy Telco people it is not clear how concepts map to what they know. In my views this hurts potential customers who have many customers they manage and who could become the "virtual carrier" rather than recommending the service to their customers..

Recommendations to others considering the product

View Telnyx as a partner that takes care of carrier contracts and monitors network outages. This will free you up to do what you best., without losing any competitive edge.

I do primarily cyber security for communications companies, I use Telnyx for testing software and Business concepts. For instances I have a 250 room hotel on line. I reduced their telecommunication costs from an average $3300.00 per month two $550.00 per month including last mile bandwidth. No one to call or coordinate with. If you want to try something - Just Do It!

"Quality, stable product"

What do you like best?

SIP trunking is the best I've used across at least five providers. Service is easy to set up and is extremely reliable. I still partially use another trunk provider which has had several outages over the past few months, while Telnyx has stayed online (or has had trivial/imperceptible downtime). Price is not as good as some competitors, but I'm willing to pay a bit more for the quality.

Support has always been prompt and knowledgeable, and the port team is similarly very professional.

What do you dislike?

SMS doesn't work for my local numbers, and the number selection is not as good as some other providers. Also, charging for port-out is generally a terrible practice (even if I don't anticipate doing it)

I have significantly reduced my phone bill and have increased the usefulness of my lines in the process. The debugging and reporting features have allowed me to easily keep track of errors and general call trends, which has lead to increased understand of customer trends as well as the function of my own equipment.

Telnyx review by Shelley T.
Shelley T.

"We have had a great experience using Telnyx"

What do you like best?

Our Telnyx representative and the tech support staff are great to work with.

Porting with Telnyx is much easier than some of the other companies we have worked with.

We have never had a phone outage with our clients that use Telnyx.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to group clients DID numbers together other than tagging.

The price is a little higher than the other vendor we use.

In most cases we are able to quickly and easily port numbers for our clients. In the event we do get a porting rejection Telnyx works with us to get it resolved.

I love that we can count on Telnyx to provide a stable phone service product to our clients.

Telnyx review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"First-class wholesale SIP provider with awesome support"

What do you like best?

Telnyx has an outstanding on-net presence, with CLEC status in most of the USA and direct PSTN access to all the major carriers. I especially like their port-in process, they don't charge a fee and their porting team is very responsive. I don't often need to contact support, but when I do they respond immediately and are very diligent about following up to any issue.

What do you dislike?

Least-cost routing profile tools would be a good addition.

As a VoIP aggregator, we depend on our wholesale carrier providers to give our customers the best possible service. Moving the bulk of our origination traffic to Telnyx has made that job easier.

Telnyx review by Administrator

"Top notch support, control, and features"

What do you like best?

Telnyx gives us the ability to have more control over the features they offer than other carriers. It is because of that control that we are able to better support our clients. Their NOC team is an incredible resource that provides support beyond their scope in order to make sure their partners can resolve issues. Our account manager, Mark Morse, has been wonderful. He always takes our calls. He will always answer our questions even if it requires him to do a little research. If he doesn't know the answer himself, he will find it, and follow-up.

What do you dislike?

Support is done through chat. Most people in our organization prefer it that way. I personally would like the option to be cable to call for technical support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.

We have found Telnyx to be a more reliable SIP offering. We have worked with MANY different SIP providers. At this point Telnyx is our preferred vendor.

"Porting and Service"

What do you like best?

Customer service, usability of the website, speed, call quality. It is very easy for me to go in and make bulk changes to my numbers quickly. The website is unmatched in any carrier I've been with. The porting process has been the easiest I have ever experienced. From submitting the port, to the ability to make changes, to the actual go live. It was great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report . I cant say there is anything to say that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont hesitate , just make the switch.

I am saving money and time by switching very an expensive and unhelpful carrier. Porting was extremely easy to submit and fast. When the actual switch happened, my clients experience ZERO DOWNTIME. A first for me, I have worked with 3 carriers already and there have always been outages. This experience beat all!

Telnyx review by David E.
David E.

"Everything just works!"

What do you like best?

Everything just works, and when I thought it wasn't working their support team was very quick to help. Turns out the issue was on my end but they worked with me to even fix my problem. Best support I've ever had from any of my suppliers.

What do you dislike?

So far, everything has met my expectations. The customer portal is always getting upgraded and sometimes I have to hunt around a little to find what I am looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No contracts required, just setup a pay as you go trunk and try it out. You won't regret it.

They are my trunk provider for my phone service across Canada in two different phone systems. I am also looking at them to do my cross-connects to improve call quality and this also can be done directly through the customer portal.

Telnyx review by Joel B.
Joel B.

"President"

What do you like best?

They have been very quick on responses when I have questions about features and functionality, when I had some concerns about call quality they were quick to investigate it and resolve things. They even took the time to follow up to make sure that all concerns were resolved. It is almost like none of those guys sleep. You always get a response from someone either by chat, email, or phone. Its Fantastic

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I can say that I don't like at the moment. I guess one item that I would like if they offered is the ability for SMS on the numbers but I realize that it is something that is coming 1st qtr next year. So we will wait patiently for that to come.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, start today. They are a great service provider and will provide your company fantastic support.

I was trying to solve some of our telecommunications problems, bringing in more control in house versus hosting things external. They not only made that easier but provided significant cost savings.

The issue we had before was the lack of ability to really control our call flow quickly and provide robust call quality to our customers as they called our company. Telnyx has provided a solid SIP Trunk solution for this in a very cost effective way, along with response customer service it has made this whole process really painless.

Telnyx review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Telnyx Solves all the SIP Problems"

What do you like best?

I like having the ability to control the port process, spin up dial tone and manage the entire process. Plus Stellar support!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I am in love with the product and can't say enough good things about how it has simplified our dial tone process and put the control in our hands and not the big carrier's hands.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations at this point.

Solved all my dial tone problems from connections and ports to spinning up SIP in minutes.

Telnyx review by Brett L.
Brett L.

"Solid SIP Provider"

What do you like best?

I have used more of the port request feature as of late and it is straight forward and easy to use. Being new to using a SIP provider, even adding phone numbers to our 3CX system has been easy.

What do you dislike?

I had to call in three times in order to speak with a rep.

It allows us to maintain end user numbers and provide them with even more support. Telnyx has yet to be beaten. We have had other SIP providers try to sell us but we have enjoyed the support and service from Telnyx.

Telnyx review by Rob C.
Rob C.

"good product, great support, but some reservations "

What do you like best?

Your technical support is second to none. Highly responsive with extremely qualified experts - couldn't ask for more.

What do you dislike?

Our core business is over-the-phone interpreting. With concurrent calls every second and thousands of calls each day, Telnyx is mission-critical to our survival as a business. We cannot afford to be down, ever. Since switching to you, we have had several major issues creating serious service disruptions for our clients - some due to changes made on the Telnyx side without our knowledge initially. At times I question whether the reliability of your service is sufficient for a business like ours.

Cost savings on calls, reduce internal infrastructure requirements, and eventually with web hooks, significantly expand the functionality of our call management system.

Telnyx review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"A Pure SIP Carrier with a Pure Sense of Satisfying Customers"

What do you like best?

Ease of use of the Mission Control portal, entering trouble tickets, porting and purchasing numbers to make them live and the ability to make real time changes to my DID numbers that can be tested immediately.

What do you dislike?

In over a year of growing my business with Telnyx I really have not had any significant issues. Any issues I have had have either been handled promptly by the technical staff or porting group.

Lowering customer costs for voice calls, speeding up implementation of new system installs. The benefit I have seen are increases in my company's revenue stream while making customers happy with the product they are purchasing from us.

Telnyx review by Administrator

"Telnyx powers our technology and business"

What do you like best?

Straight forward, honest, reliable, and seemingly always available tech support. If we have an issue with a customer's VoIP, we know that Telnyx has our back.

What do you dislike?

Management of your assets in Telnyx requires a bit more thought than other carriers. DIDs are not prompted to be aligned with a particular customer automatically. You can certainly create the needed Tags on DIDs so you can easily categorize and find the right data, but you must prethink this and ensure you have it complete right from the start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best platform for powering your VoIP Practice. Make sure you take care in your setup and you will be fine.

Keeping customer's phone service always up, with all needed features and support at less cost.

Telnyx review by Jill M.
Jill M.

"Amazing SIP Provider!"

What do you like best?

The SIP service is incredibly reliable, and the people are absolutely fantastic to work with! I've been involved with several dozen phone ports over the years, and Telnyx ports always happen on the day they are supposed to! I had a client once tell me that if they had the ability to control phone service like me, they would "rule the world". = ) Can't thank you enough for all you're help and patience.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if there was a way for our end users to be able to login and see reports or make other small changes to their account, without seeing our pricing, or data for other Connections.

Great way to provide redundancy for phone systems, and also used for hosting IP systems.

Telnyx review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

The portal, The API and the instant 24/7 customer service

What do you dislike?

the rates, some calls to my rate center (which is tier 1 for a lot of carriers) are fairly high, although my orig rate it decent. Port out fees are high, e911 is high. Bandwidth was much cheaper but we dropped them due to how much better the Telnyx experience is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is telecom dont be afraid to negotiate

Orig and Term. E911. Moving into SMS. Increased call quality due to being able to anchor media within 30 ms of our datacenter, where we are located that is unheard of. I want to do more api work and lrn dipping

Telnyx review by Clay R.
Clay R.

"Long live Telnyx."

What do you like best?

The support is amazing. In the beginning I needed some hand holding and support is always right there in the interface. My old provider had virtually non-existent support so this was a breath of fresh air.

What do you dislike?

Porting seems to take longer than with my other providers. I suppose this could be coincidence, but it seems on average my ports are longer. Usage reports are also a chore and difficult to make sense of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Risk free so why not give it a try? You won't be sorry!

I am using Telnyx to terminate and originate for my customers using a cloud built/based PBX system. I have rolled out 4 sites with 59 more lined up for this year. The self-help portal is amazing and has really helped me get customers up and running rather quickly.

Telnyx review by Alexander P.
Alexander P.

"Reliable, transparent, no BS telecom. "

What do you like best?

Good pricing, good folks to work with. I have used dozens of companies telnyx is easily the best integrator we have worked with.

What do you dislike?

Not much, Wish they had a more robust faxing platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good pricing, the value they add is well worth using them over going direct with L3 or Bandwidth. Even at scale.

Low cost VOIP platform with good third party support.

Telnyx review by John T.
John T.

"Telnyx is great for my call centers."

What do you like best?

I've had little issues with using Telnyx. I have been using them now for about a year and I can say the call quality and easy of their portal has been excellent.

Keep up the good work.

What do you dislike?

Very little. Hard to pick as they actually answer the phone and you cant beat that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call them, they are extremely helpful.

We save thousands on our phone by going through Telnyx, and I am able to provide quality services to other clients for VOIP.

Telnyx review by David L.
David L.

"Great Solution for growing businesses"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, pricing is reasonable. I prefer telnyx over twilio for selecting phone numbers as they have much more flexibility in search features. Bulk searches, premium numbers etc.

What do you dislike?

Billing was a little complicated, I'm still not sure if I was billed properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

better selection and search ability for phone numbers

Trying to buy both Telephone numbers and SIP trunks for my growing business. Thanks to telnyx, I was easilly able to buy a block of 20 numbers which will serve me well as my business grows.

Telnyx review by William F.
William F.

"Best functions at my fingertips"

What do you like best?

Nearly everything I could possibly need is right in the portal and they are adding new features I never ever thought of all of the time.

What do you dislike?

The main complaint I have with the portal is that it does not necessarily represent my pricing based on contract rates and the live portal is glitchy sometimes (requires multiple button press attempts).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a fast and easy way to provision numbers and get service quickly, this is the service for you.

Instantly provisioning numbers and routing calls right from a web browser. No follow-up necessary.

Telnyx review by Gary J.
Gary J.

"Reliable and affordable"

What do you like best?

I like the user portal which makes it easy to add new DID's, adjust routes, setup failovers, etc.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I cannot find a DID for a small town or city where we are expanding.

High AT&T bills. We have cut our phone bills in half by moving to SIP.

Telnyx review by Stewart D.
Stewart D.

"Found the missing piece!"

What do you like best?

The support team is amazing and responsive! I was given a task that I had no idea how to complete and wasn't even completely sure how to start. I found Telnyx while searching for the answer, and was able to speak with a real live human on the phone as opposed to a bubble in a chat room (but if you like chat bubbles, they have those too).

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. So far, all my problems were related to my inexperience with SIP and VoIP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I docked the "ease of setup" a point because of my inexperience, not because of the software. Had I been more experienced with the core concepts, I'm sure I would have said, "Oh, yeah -- that's where this goes." I wouldn't suggest jumping into it blind (like I did) but if you do, call support! They know what they're talking about and, best of all, they're responsive enough to trace through the problems I was having in real-time.

We had an existing call service that needed E911 capability, but we didn't know where to begin. With the help of Telnyx, we were able to integrate our existing service with their services to provide us with the capabilities we required. We don't have impact data yet, but this feature opens doors for our product.

Telnyx review by Todd M.
Todd M.

"A+ SMS Service Provider"

What do you like best?

I’ve been a customer of Telnyx for several months and not only do they offer 24/7 support but their platform is top notch as well. I never had an issue with them and their team has always been helpful.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything I don’t like about this company except for now finding them months earlier.

I’m able to reach a high percentage of my subscribers via SMS and noticed a huge increase in subscribers response.

Telnyx review by Brady K.
Brady K.

"Great carrier!!"

What do you like best?

Easy to work with ... very attentive to any concerns customers have. When my company need a custom solution/pricing to make it "work" they were there to help.

What do you dislike?

Telnyx has an overall great product. There is nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great pricing ... well suited support team ... awesome product!!!

My business needed a stable vendor platform for our customers and a vendor that not only listens to the concerns, but works to alleviate any that exist. Telnyx fits this bill perfectly.

Telnyx review by Brett K.
Brett K.

"A team to get things done"

What do you like best?

The support telnyx provides leaves the competition in the dust. Responsive and a pleasure to work with.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything bad to say. The team has always been there for us when needed.

We rely on Telnyx for termination and number origination. Troubleshooting is always something that comes up in any technical endeavor, theTelnyx team has made this process easy, fast and painless.

Telnyx review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Best IP Address Phones Around"

What do you like best?

As a real estate investor, good repeating phone numbers are critical and Telnyx has the best numbers around. I have around 20-25 of them and would recommend Telnyx to anyone needing great numbers.

What do you dislike?

Any issues I had have been resolved for the most part. I work with Jessica (my contact) and she is excellent at taking care of any concerns I have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. It works great.

Business problem for real estate investors is having a lot of different marketing metrics and having good phone numbers to have on different marketing campaigns is extremely beneficial.

Telnyx review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"I would happily recommend Telnyx; everyone there (Brent, Jessica especially) is so helpful."

What do you like best?

Telnyx has the most responsive live chat feature I have ever experienced. If I need help, I simply click on the live chat button and help arrives nearly instantaneously! Their user portal is so easy to navigate and use compared to other carriers I have used in the past. Their pricing is very fair and they seem to regularly monitor my account. The reporting functionality is also very good and easy to use. I am very happy with our decision to move our traffic to Telnyx.

What do you dislike?

We did have some trouble with calls going through, but found once we transferred to the SDC portal, the problem was solved. This was due to a heavy volume of short duration calls on our part.

I have comparable pricing for my long distance in a heavy user call center environment, and without the expensive loop charges and base pricing of other more enterprise type carrier structures.

Telnyx review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Solid voip services"

What do you like best?

Well setup portal. Solid services. Fair pricing.

What do you dislike?

I have not run into any issues at this point. The support team has been very responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used all of the wholesale voip providers over the last 14 years. Telnyx is definitely a top tier value.

High capacity voice termination and DID origination.

Telnyx review by Administrator

"Wonderful switch to Telnyx"

What do you like best?

Up time has been good. The user panel is feature rich. Support is knowledgeable and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

The system is not able to alert you when a sip trunk is down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good service. Good price. Good support.

And the service actually works as advertied

We have cut typical bills in half. Call quality and support is good.

Telnyx review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Options options options"

What do you like best?

White labeling and full access api. Cooperative support and development team. Many features with more constantly being developed.

What do you dislike?

Still a lot of beta features..(but it's also good because many things are being added!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Phenomenal company. Willing to work with clients, partners and developers to achieve just about anything

Complete phone system. Full control panel with user options.

Telnyx review by Scott P.
Scott P.

"Great service and superior quality"

What do you like best?

They are very willing to help you with any questions and do anything they can in their powers to make it happen.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Telnyx.

Being a small ITSP start up we have challenges with gaining superior quality voice termination and origination and Telnyx has been a great partner and we look forward to furthering our partnership in the years to come.

Telnyx review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Very quick and simple to use"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the automation behind it and the ability to chat with someone on the site if needed.

What do you dislike?

I honestly like everything within Telnyx. Not sure on any issues.

I have setup some automation with Telnyx for mobile applications, desktop applications, and other needs with Telnyx's API. We also use Telnyx as an upstream SIP provider.

Telnyx review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Very Good Experience "

What do you like best?

i like the support and services. for example i need to increase current channel and i just made request over the chat and it got increased.

What do you dislike?

its not about dislike but rather i would suggest that you can make changes in admin panel for more user friendly.

i was facing issue with my existing provider to connect calls for Canada and it was fine with USA. Now i moved with Telnyx and that problem has been resolved .

Telnyx review by Tim H.
Tim H.

"Telnyx review"

What do you like best?

Sound quality of VOIP connections is very clear

What do you dislike?

At this point there is nothing that I would say I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good support, excellent connectivity and sound quality

Replaced other VOIP carrier that had connectivity and audio problems

Telnyx review by Marius M.
Marius M.

"One of the best VOIP businesses out there "

What do you like best?

Great support

Knowledgeable people

The portal UI is responsive and modern

The prices are very competitive as well

What do you dislike?

Really, I can't think of anything at the moment.

I'm trying to launch my own VOIP business and Telnyx has been my service provider.

Telnyx review by Administrator

"very good service and support"

What do you like best?

I love how quickly my questions are addressed.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any bad experiences so far with Telnyx

I use Telnyx as a sip provider. They are very competitively priced and so easy to use. Every thing is well documented

Telnyx review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"Awesome provider"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of DID search and that the company is small enough to make accommodations!

What do you dislike?

Limited availability but growing quickly.

Flexible DID sourcing and connection. telnyx had met or exceeded all my expectations.

Telnyx review by Administrator

"Great Service. Easy to Manage."

What do you like best?

The control panel is easy to use and the VOIP service is top notch.

What do you dislike?

DID selection isn't always 100%. Hardly a deal breaker.

We needed a flexible IP telephony solution that was scalable and affordable. Telnyx delivered.

Telnyx review by Todd R.
Todd R.

"The Other Provider"

What do you like best?

Initial customer service and willingness to help with follow up.

What do you dislike?

Nothing has been short of excemplary customer service to date.

Single source SIP with ease of use and uncomlecated billing.

Telnyx review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Telnyx A Flexible Phone Service Provider"

What do you like best?

The easy acquisition of multiple area codes phone numbers with almost no monthly charges is a great tool for our business

What do you dislike?

If you want to resell the phone service you have to have your own portal

Our business needs phone numbers originating from different locations and using multiple area codes. Telnyx is the perfect company to provide such a service with minimal costs

Telnyx review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

Great service, very reliable and support is fast!

What do you dislike?

I would like there the be mobile messaging SMS service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

Optimizing phone lines and streamlining billing for my clients.

"Telnyx for all"

What do you like best?

Cost. Reports. Quickly get numbers numbers. Quickly get connections. Fast response. Easy to port

What do you dislike?

No alerts when connection is down. If porting issues, which there was a better way to communicate with end-user

Able to white label SIP

Telnyx review by Administrator in Computer Software

"I love Telnyx. "

What do you like best?

So easy to use Telnyx's dashboard environment. It let's me be in control of things. Support is amazing and caring.

What do you dislike?

I have found Telnyx to be easy to use and I have not disliked much.

Working on a messaging solution using Telnyx.

Telnyx review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Positive and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The self service interface portal is an upgrade from some of the other offerings

What do you dislike?

Some of the views aren't sorted as well as I'd like for management

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canadian telecom support and even exit points would be great

Multi tenant voip across Canada and toll free

"King Street Review"

What do you like best?

The customer service, the ability to gather real time reports, the response time to issues

What do you dislike?

The fact that only the admin can see invoices

invoice access to sub level accounts

Learn more about Telnyx

Telnyx Videos

Learning about Telnyx?

* We monitor all Telnyx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.