Telnyx

Telnyx

Telnyx delivers voice, messaging and IP services for applications and next-generation communications companies.

Work for Telnyx?

Learning about Telnyx?

Telnyx Reviews

Ask Telnyx a Question
Showing 44 Telnyx reviews
Telnyx review by <span>Joshua P.</span>
Joshua P.

"A pleasant experience."

What do you like best?

The whole reason I switched was not for price. I can get channels and DID's much cheaper. The portal is what motivate me to switch. I needed a way to quickly control flows and to add connections and numbers.

Their call quality is good and we have been able to work through every issue encountered. Sales & support have been very attentive to my needs and have assisted me in resolving any questions, concerns or issues I have encountered. They are progressive and a pleasure to deal with.

What do you dislike?

CNAM lookups billed per lookup across all DIDs would be more cost effective vs flat rate across individual DID's. An accounting email that states the amount your account is being debited for your monthly usage would be helpful. A max spend per day per outbound profile or connection would be helpful to ensure any fraud is limited in how much it can consume.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you crave control of all of your features you will be hard pressed to find anything that comes close to Telnyx. Support has been both helpful and amazingly responsive to every issue I have ever ran into. Very good call quality and you can instantly make needed or emergency changes right from the portal. Sales & Support are ready and willing to assist whenever you need it.

Failover ability. Centralized VoIP services. Easier porting process. Detailed billing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Telnyx
Telnyx review by <span>Alexander C.</span>
Alexander C.

"Amazing SIP Carrier with Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

Their price is amazing, and any issues we have are resolved very quickly. We have been working with them for almost 3 years now and haven't had many major outages or issues. We use them for all of our clients on our TLDCRM Platform. They got us up and running in almost a day, which was impressive. We had a disaster with a previous provider and they did everything they could to get us back on our feed. Came highly recommended from a client of ours!

What do you dislike?

There is a separation between the systems used for Normal phone calls and predictive phone calls. Having two systems makes it harder for us as we have to create a bridge between the two to get predictive dialing working. Their predictive dialing service is also outdated and using an older version system that makes CDR report consolidation difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thier price is amazing, and support is top notch. I'd recommend going with them for sure. Their new platform for CDR Reporting and organization is amazing.

We use Telnyx for all our inbound and outbound calls for our clients so that we can run our TLDCRM System. It allows us the flexibility to work with a top tier phone provider and keep our clients happy and using the latest codecs and software development techniques.

What Cloud Communication Platforms solution do you use?

Telnyx review by <span>Shelley T.</span>
Shelley T.

"We have had a great experience using Telnyx"

What do you like best?

Our Telnyx representative and the tech support staff are great to work with.

Porting with Telnyx is much easier than some of the other companies we have worked with.

We have never had a phone outage with our clients that use Telnyx.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to group clients DID numbers together other than tagging.

The price is a little higher than the other vendor we use.

In most cases we are able to quickly and easily port numbers for our clients. In the event we do get a porting rejection Telnyx works with us to get it resolved.

I love that we can count on Telnyx to provide a stable phone service product to our clients.

Telnyx review by <span>Kevin M.</span>
Kevin M.

"First-class wholesale SIP provider with awesome support"

What do you like best?

Telnyx has an outstanding on-net presence, with CLEC status in most of the USA and direct PSTN access to all the major carriers. I especially like their port-in process, they don't charge a fee and their porting team is very responsive. I don't often need to contact support, but when I do they respond immediately and are very diligent about following up to any issue.

What do you dislike?

Least-cost routing profile tools would be a good addition.

As a VoIP aggregator, we depend on our wholesale carrier providers to give our customers the best possible service. Moving the bulk of our origination traffic to Telnyx has made that job easier.

Telnyx review by Administrator

"Top notch support, control, and features"

What do you like best?

Telnyx gives us the ability to have more control over the features they offer than other carriers. It is because of that control that we are able to better support our clients. Their NOC team is an incredible resource that provides support beyond their scope in order to make sure their partners can resolve issues. Our account manager, Mark Morse, has been wonderful. He always takes our calls. He will always answer our questions even if it requires him to do a little research. If he doesn't know the answer himself, he will find it, and follow-up.

What do you dislike?

Support is done through chat. Most people in our organization prefer it that way. I personally would like the option to be cable to call for technical support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.

We have found Telnyx to be a more reliable SIP offering. We have worked with MANY different SIP providers. At this point Telnyx is our preferred vendor.

Telnyx review by Administrator

"Porting and Service"

What do you like best?

Customer service, usability of the website, speed, call quality. It is very easy for me to go in and make bulk changes to my numbers quickly. The website is unmatched in any carrier I've been with. The porting process has been the easiest I have ever experienced. From submitting the port, to the ability to make changes, to the actual go live. It was great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report . I cant say there is anything to say that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont hesitate , just make the switch.

I am saving money and time by switching very an expensive and unhelpful carrier. Porting was extremely easy to submit and fast. When the actual switch happened, my clients experience ZERO DOWNTIME. A first for me, I have worked with 3 carriers already and there have always been outages. This experience beat all!

Learn more about Telnyx

Telnyx Videos

Learning about Telnyx?

* We monitor all Telnyx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.