Templafy

Templafy is the simple way to manage and share company templates. On-brand, compliant and personalized for each employee. It's an enterprise solution that won't gather dust.

Work for Templafy?

Learning about Templafy?

Templafy Reviews

Ask Templafy a Question
Showing 1 Templafy review
Templafy review by <span>Nikolaj R.</span>
Nikolaj R.

"User freindly and easy acces to a variety of different templates."

What do you like best?

Templafy is very user friendly. It automatically opens when I open Word and gives me access to a variety of different documents and presentations at the click of a button. Before Templafy, I found it difficult to know which documents to use and spent time either asking for the right version or creating a new document from scratch. Templafy saves me time and I love that I can trust the documents I’m using.

What do you dislike?

Double authentication is a bit of hassle sometimes, but we have very strict security protocols, so it makes sense. Also, when I am in a rush to a meeting and just need to go ower the document once more, it can be a bit annoying if the Templafy application takes some of the extra loading time, but that could also just be the internal systems we have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! It’s one of those things you didn’t know existed until you heard of it and then you suddenly have a hard time imagining worklife without it.

It is always a problem staying up-to date on the newest templates and logos, but Templafy makes all of that so easy. I am also a big fan of the fact that I know where everything is in a easily searchable menu. It’s one of the best productivity increasing tools out there for my type of work. As an accountant, it’s incredibly important that the information that I send clients is accurate and up to date. With Templafy, I can trust that this is always the case.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Templafy

What Digital Governance solution do you use?

Learning about Templafy?

* We monitor all Templafy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.