TemplateToaster

TemplateToaster is a CMS theme generating software that helps to generate web templates for all major CMS

Work for TemplateToaster?

Learning about TemplateToaster?

TemplateToaster Reviews

Showing 4 TemplateToaster reviews
TemplateToaster review by Davis B.
Davis B.

"Bootstrap 3 support has really made TemplateToaster, ahead of its competitors"

What do you like best?

TemplateToaster has the best features which include BOOTSTRAP 3 support, W3C compliance, all devices and all browsers compatibility, clean and concise code generation, extensive designing options, a big pack of sample template comes free with software installation, and all the designing options have been provided as per the latest web design trends.

What do you dislike?

I like this software in Totality. I don't have flaws with this software but yes I want app of the software, it would be better if it available on Android.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The main reason to choose TemplateToaster is because of it advance features. It makes flawless responsive templates owing to Bootstrap3 support. HTML5 and CSS3 also ensure better look of designs on small screens. Because of W3C compliance it ensures consistency of websites over the web. An amazing and exclusive feature it provides is the option to draw custom widget/module/ block area. Another amazing feature is the flexibility to customize a template for desktop screen, tablet and mobile independently. That means, one can modify its template for tablet and mobile in own ways. After installation of templates, user is provided backend “theme options” which include SEO options, backup and recovery, maintenance mode, and ten more options. Note: Theme options will be available for WordPress, not for all supported CMS and eCommerce solutions.

Since, It supports three major content management systems and two major eCommerce solutions, which are, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, and Prestashop respectively so I have developed many templates for myself and few of my company websites. Apart from this, it also generates templates for Blogger- a blogging platform. So I use this software for blogging templates too.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TemplateToaster
TemplateToaster review by Eric B.
Eric B.

"Templatetoaster is one of its kind! Highly advanced but still easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of this software, and it saves a lot of time on developing websites. Plus, it works for all three major content management systems, and two eCommerce solutions- Magento and Prestashop. I use this for making Blogger templates also.

What do you dislike?

There is no such point of disliking this software. But, I would like it to be available for MAC also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend this software to all the developers working on WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, and Blogger. Reason, why should TemplateToaster by designers and developers-

• Saves a lot of time on development.

• It supports BOOTSTRAP3 style and scripts in code generation.

• Produce flawless responsive theme/templates for every type of desktops, tablets, and mobiles.

• The greatest flexibility of designing themes

• The coding standards are perfectly followed by this software

• Optimized code is produced for every theme/template

• All WordPress themes made with this software pass the Theme Check test.

• All the templates perform well in performance tests

• Produces professionally finished themes those seem like coded manually.

It is perfect for the designers, and for developers, and for the individuals, who want to make themes/templates themselves.

I am a project manager, thus I know that how important it is to deliver the projects to clients on time. Thus, I and my fellow designer and developers do use this software for faster development. Hence, it is a very important, in fact, it is an integral software in our profession.

What Other Design solution do you use?

TemplateToaster review by Adelina A.
Adelina A.

"Best WordPress Theme Designer"

What do you like best?

I found TemplateToaster While browsing internet in search of WordPress theme design software. I get to know a couple of frameworks as well, which are technically different from theme generators. The TemplateToaster is actually a theme generator.

What do you dislike?

Only thing that I don't like about the software is that It is not avialable for other operating systems other than windows

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have several reasons to call the TemplateToaster the best software. It is the best because

• It supports Bootstrap 3 for designing.

• It provides extensive designing options.

• I can Bookmark particular parts of the theme to import that same style to my new themes to be made.

• I can download it on my personal computer and my designs stay private.

• I am fully assured that it follows HTML5 and CSS3.

• Because of bootstrap3 support and HTML5 standards, it creates absolute responsive themes for me.

• It also provides me the option to take the backup of my themes.

Some people take the DIY way to make themes by reading online tutorials. This software will be utmost helpful to them. Generally, designers don’t know about the PHP programming language which is required to make WordPress themes. This software acts as a front end coder, hence designers can create fully functional themes without the help of developers’ assistance. TemplateToaster saves developers’ time as they don’t have to write code for the basic theme structure, they will only have to write code for additional functionality. TemplateToaster provides inbuilt code editors for this purpose.

It helped me to make many WordPress themes from scratch and thereafter, I sold them to my clients. Using this software I am able to design a complete new look by itself without the assistance of professional developers.

TemplateToaster review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"great resource for building templates"

What do you like best?

TemplateToaster is user friendly, concise and easy to navigate. There is a chat box if you need help right away, too, and you can create professional-looking websites relatively quickly.

What do you dislike?

It is not completely foolproof, you need to have a basic understanding of html and website building. There is a learning curve to using TemplateToaster.

I've been able to create professional looking websites using TemplateToaster without hiring a website designer. It's easy to make a website for a new concept without taking several months to have it go live.

Learning about TemplateToaster?

* We monitor all TemplateToaster reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.