TenantCloud

3.3

TenantCloud is a free cloud-based service with personal portals for landlords and tenants where they can pay and collect rent online, communicate, store all their rental info, move-in/out pictures, send maintenance requests, and so much more.

Work for TenantCloud?

Learning about TenantCloud?

TenantCloud Reviews

Ask TenantCloud a Question
Showing 3 TenantCloud reviews
TenantCloud review by Rachel F.
Rachel F.

"They Keep Changing Things"

What do you like best?

Let me start off by saying I am a reluctant user of this software, not because of the software itself but because I had to take over my parents' rental accounting when my Dad passed away. I had no previous experience as a landlord or with the accounting that comes with it.

That said, I like that there is a free version of this, because at the time I took over the accounting, we really didn't know what we needed.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would stop changing up expense categories, and I wish there was a place where you could enter in your own label for an expense category. Not everything fits inside the box they've created for expenses, and sometimes it feels like the labels I'm giving are a bit of a stretch.

The software my Dad had previously used was no longer functional, so I was able to begin using Tenant Cloud for my Mom and create reports to track expenses and income.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TenantCloud
TenantCloud review by Andy N.
Andy N.

"Tenantcloud makes it difficult to cancel account"

What do you like best?

Easier UX/UI than competitng software. Fairly easy to use, if you can update your Facebook you can most likely use it.

What do you dislike?

Customer support is not so friendly. Lack of templates for forms and contracts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial and sleep on it... for a long time. Try other robust software

Ability to screen tenants quickly and effectively. You can blast off vacant units to multiple platforms

What Property Management solution do you use?

TenantCloud review by Nina G.
Nina G.

"Good one"

What do you like best?

I went with tenantcloud and really like it. The design is great and navigation is seamless. So far I am quite happy, It is easy to use, yes the customer service is not immediate but I always get answers for all my questions.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is not immediate, but that is not so bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep that way, the program is really great.

I'm property manager and I was looking for property management software.

There are not enough reviews of TenantCloud for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Yardi Voyager Logo
Yardi Voyager
3.9
Yardi Voyager is an end-to-end platform combining financial and property management information in a single, centralized database with mobile access to execute leasing, provide resident services, view dashboards, and complete tasks from smartphones and tablets.
AppFolio Property Manager Logo
AppFolio Property Manager
AppFolio Property Manager is an all-in-one property management software that allows apartment, residential, commercial, student housing, and community association managers to more effectively market, manage and grow their business.
Building Engines Logo
Building Engines
Building Engines helps you take control of building operations and tenant service by automating the hundreds of tasks through a single integrated platform.
RealPage Logo
RealPage
3.9
RealPage's OneSite Leasing & Rents is an end-to-end, web-based property management software solution used by various types of multifamily property management companies to manage the complete renter lifecycle.
Quicken Rental Property Management Logo
Quicken Rental Property Management
3.7
With Intuit Quicken Rental Property Management you can easily organize your rental property and personal finances in one place, Find tax-deductible rental property expenses you may have missed Manage income and track expenses by property with ease.
Rent Manager Logo
Rent Manager
Rent Manager is a powerful property management and accounting tool.
On-Site Logo
On-Site
On-Site.com provides a software-as-a-service platform that streamlines the process of renting an apartment, from listing to lease and everything in between including websites, advertising, lead management, online applications, background checks, payments and e-signatures.
Buildium Logo
Buildium
Property accounting, online and fee payments, and maintenance requests. Property Management Software.
Propertyware Logo
Propertyware
Rental Property Management Software
Yardi Genesis2 Logo
Yardi Genesis2
3.9
Yardi Genesis2 is a cloud-based property management and accounting solution designed to manage for small to mid-sides portfolios.

Learning about TenantCloud?

* We monitor all TenantCloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.