Tenfold

Tenfold digs deep into all your business history and aggregates all data, including sales, service, and marketing, into a unified view that users can access in real time. All contact points and interactions with your customers are captured, such as business call, email, text, and chat and you don’t have to put in the manual labor.

Work for Tenfold?

Learning about Tenfold?

Tenfold Reviews

Ask Tenfold a Question
Showing 148 Tenfold reviews
Tenfold review by <span>Michael D.</span>
Michael D.

The perfect way to log your calls

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly log calls and view previews notes without any major problems. Compared to other call management systems, Tenfold exceeds expectation with an easy to use interface that can do so much in such little screenspace.

What do you dislike?

It can be glitchy once in awhile. But the support makes up for that. They are quick and always contact you directly in case of anything. I wish you could name the tasks better when created using the magic words.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try, it can really help deliver better results on a sales and service level. Their support is awesome and the software is updated very regularly with very minimal downtime.

The ability to log calls and create tasks on Salesforce is instantaneous. Productivity has increased, and quality of calls, orders, and opportunities has improved. The ability to create tasks with certain magic words is really cool and easy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tenfold
Tenfold review by <span>Daniel P.</span>
Daniel P.

Great tool for Salesforce call logging

What do you like best?

Easy to set up

Intuitive UI

Minimal training needed

The only solution for entering Salesforce calls that doesn't feel like a chore.

What do you dislike?

Occasional ghost calls

Unable to recover data if connection to phone system is interrupted

Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a clear understanding of you phones integration and capabilities and how those capabilities interact with Tenfold. We had to change some settings around to get Tenfold to work. The final setting that we couldn't fix is the cause of the ghost calls listed as my con. Even with these hiccups, this has been the easiest software I've ever had to implement. I've tried multiple phone systems Salesforce integrations, and none of them work nearly as well as Tenfold. Tenfold is the only one that doesn't force you to constantly open Salesforce to enter notes.

Tenfold makes it take no extra time to log Salesforce calls. Incredibly useful for making sure Salesforce is used as a tool, rather than an extra task. We also use Tenfold to display live call metrics on a TV scoreboard for the sales department. We now have more information logged for all customers and improved follow up.

What Other Customer Service solution do you use?

Tenfold review by <span>Scarlett G.</span>
Scarlett G.

A very convenient and helpful tool for sales

What do you like best?

I can record details about my phone conversation, which are linked to my Salesforce. This makes it so easy to organize my calls and conversations with my customers. I also love how every call is broken down to show the duration, who called who, and which calls were successfully connected. This helps me track my progress.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally Tenfold glitches and does not work correctly, but the Tenfold customer service usually fixes that issue quite swiftly. When it glitches, calls from previous days pop up when I am on a different call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tenfold is the easiest tool to record conversations, and it links directly to your Salesforce. If you are a sales person, you need to get Tenfold- you won't regret it!

I am able to easily reference my old conversations to keep track of possible leads, as well as just remember details about my customer. Remembering details and old conversations makes my customer feel important, and that helps increase sales.

Tenfold review by <span>Amy O.</span>
Amy O.

Tenfold is your one-stop for all your customer information.

What do you like best?

Tenfold has been a game changer for how I do business. All the information I need to decide who to call next is at my finger tips. The reports I am able to run on my book of business make decision making easy for me as I plan out my plan of attack for the day. I love how I am able to build out the businesses to include as many contacts or opportunities as I am able to find!

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I dislike about Tenfold. Whenever there is a need that arises, our team is able to morph the software into what fits best for us.

Tenfold is how I strategically plan out my quarter and the benefits are great when you consider how much is able to be streamlined through the program. I can't say enough for the efficiency gained.

Tenfold review by <span>Hannah L.</span>
Hannah L.

A Key Tool for Sales organization

What do you like best?

This software is essential to my day-to-day sales functions. It automatically populates the contact’s name for an incoming/outgoing call if the number is in the system. Call notes appear easily to remind you of previous conversations with clients, which in turn, causes you to follow up on any outstanding opportunies.

Tracking the amount of our calls to each account and the duration of those calls helps us to easily analyze which clients aren’t being targeting enough.

Tenfold’s customer service is fantastic. If we’re having an issue, there is always someone available to assist.

What do you dislike?

Click to call works more often than not, but every now and then the system crashes. The floating UI doesn’t always pop out.

This enables us to accurately measure calls going in and out of our books of business. Being able to track calls and to link them to logged opportunities in Salesforce holds our salespeople accountable and enables more transparency on the sales floor.

Tenfold review by <span>Gregory P.</span>
Gregory P.

Convenient and user-friendly

What do you like best?

When receiving a call from a client that the system recognizes, it automatically associates it from previous calls etc. and you can view the notes from the last few conversations you had- to help jog your memory. Very useful and saves me time so I don't to go back looking through my notes. Furthermore, it's very compatible with Salesforce which we use a lot.

What do you dislike?

It can occasionally crash especially with the click to dial feature but other than that maybe perhaps a suggestion would to be to associate the area code with where they're calling from- a region, state, or time zone for example to help even further associate my memory of the client calling and what it's in regards too.

Time is of the essence, I can get swamped with things throughout the day and having the tenfold box there to keep concise, detailed notes of my client conversations and help prepare me to incoming calls makes my life so much easier, allowing for more productivity and less headaches.

Learning about Tenfold?

* We monitor all Tenfold reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.