Tenfold

Tenfold digs deep into all your business history and aggregates all data, including sales, service, and marketing, into a unified view that users can access in real time. All contact points and interactions with your customers are captured, such as business call, email, text, and chat and you don’t have to put in the manual labor.

Work for Tenfold?

Learning about Tenfold?

Tenfold Reviews

Ask Tenfold a Question
Showing 154 Tenfold reviews
Tenfold review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"The perfect way to log your calls"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly log calls and view previews notes without any major problems. Compared to other call management systems, Tenfold exceeds expectation with an easy to use interface that can do so much in such little screenspace.

What do you dislike?

It can be glitchy once in awhile. But the support makes up for that. They are quick and always contact you directly in case of anything. I wish you could name the tasks better when created using the magic words.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try, it can really help deliver better results on a sales and service level. Their support is awesome and the software is updated very regularly with very minimal downtime.

The ability to log calls and create tasks on Salesforce is instantaneous. Productivity has increased, and quality of calls, orders, and opportunities has improved. The ability to create tasks with certain magic words is really cool and easy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tenfold
Tenfold review by Daniel P.
Daniel P.

"Great tool for Salesforce call logging"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up

Intuitive UI

Minimal training needed

The only solution for entering Salesforce calls that doesn't feel like a chore.

What do you dislike?

Occasional ghost calls

Unable to recover data if connection to phone system is interrupted

Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a clear understanding of you phones integration and capabilities and how those capabilities interact with Tenfold. We had to change some settings around to get Tenfold to work. The final setting that we couldn't fix is the cause of the ghost calls listed as my con. Even with these hiccups, this has been the easiest software I've ever had to implement. I've tried multiple phone systems Salesforce integrations, and none of them work nearly as well as Tenfold. Tenfold is the only one that doesn't force you to constantly open Salesforce to enter notes.

Tenfold makes it take no extra time to log Salesforce calls. Incredibly useful for making sure Salesforce is used as a tool, rather than an extra task. We also use Tenfold to display live call metrics on a TV scoreboard for the sales department. We now have more information logged for all customers and improved follow up.

What Other Customer Service solution do you use?

Tenfold review by Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.

"A very convenient and helpful tool for sales"

What do you like best?

I can record details about my phone conversation, which are linked to my Salesforce. This makes it so easy to organize my calls and conversations with my customers. I also love how every call is broken down to show the duration, who called who, and which calls were successfully connected. This helps me track my progress.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally Tenfold glitches and does not work correctly, but the Tenfold customer service usually fixes that issue quite swiftly. When it glitches, calls from previous days pop up when I am on a different call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tenfold is the easiest tool to record conversations, and it links directly to your Salesforce. If you are a sales person, you need to get Tenfold- you won't regret it!

I am able to easily reference my old conversations to keep track of possible leads, as well as just remember details about my customer. Remembering details and old conversations makes my customer feel important, and that helps increase sales.

Tenfold review by Amy O.
Amy O.

"Tenfold is your one-stop for all your customer information."

What do you like best?

Tenfold has been a game changer for how I do business. All the information I need to decide who to call next is at my finger tips. The reports I am able to run on my book of business make decision making easy for me as I plan out my plan of attack for the day. I love how I am able to build out the businesses to include as many contacts or opportunities as I am able to find!

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I dislike about Tenfold. Whenever there is a need that arises, our team is able to morph the software into what fits best for us.

Tenfold is how I strategically plan out my quarter and the benefits are great when you consider how much is able to be streamlined through the program. I can't say enough for the efficiency gained.

Tenfold review by Hannah L.
Hannah L.

"A Key Tool for Sales organization"

What do you like best?

This software is essential to my day-to-day sales functions. It automatically populates the contact’s name for an incoming/outgoing call if the number is in the system. Call notes appear easily to remind you of previous conversations with clients, which in turn, causes you to follow up on any outstanding opportunies.

Tracking the amount of our calls to each account and the duration of those calls helps us to easily analyze which clients aren’t being targeting enough.

Tenfold’s customer service is fantastic. If we’re having an issue, there is always someone available to assist.

What do you dislike?

Click to call works more often than not, but every now and then the system crashes. The floating UI doesn’t always pop out.

This enables us to accurately measure calls going in and out of our books of business. Being able to track calls and to link them to logged opportunities in Salesforce holds our salespeople accountable and enables more transparency on the sales floor.

Tenfold review by Gregory P.
Gregory P.

"Convenient and user-friendly"

What do you like best?

When receiving a call from a client that the system recognizes, it automatically associates it from previous calls etc. and you can view the notes from the last few conversations you had- to help jog your memory. Very useful and saves me time so I don't to go back looking through my notes. Furthermore, it's very compatible with Salesforce which we use a lot.

What do you dislike?

It can occasionally crash especially with the click to dial feature but other than that maybe perhaps a suggestion would to be to associate the area code with where they're calling from- a region, state, or time zone for example to help even further associate my memory of the client calling and what it's in regards too.

Time is of the essence, I can get swamped with things throughout the day and having the tenfold box there to keep concise, detailed notes of my client conversations and help prepare me to incoming calls makes my life so much easier, allowing for more productivity and less headaches.

Tenfold review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Tenfold the Timesaver!"

What do you like best?

Time is money in sales. Tenfold is an extremely reliable software that I rely on throughout my work day. It's shortcuts allows me to work through my day without any interruptions. I am able to take notes while on a call with my clients, linking them to project opportunities that I am currently working on. If I am on the phone for a majority of my day, I am able to backtrack throughout my call history to link the calls to my clients. It is an easy system that is crucial to our teams success.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I am impressed with the many capabilities of Tenfold compared to what I have used in previous sales roles.

Tenfold has allowed me to be more organized, so my calls with clients are much more meaningful. We are able to review our call metrics, to make sure we are meeting/exceeding expectations. I am very happy with Tenfold.

Tenfold review by Matt L.
Matt L.

"Nothing short of excellence!"

What do you like best?

The best part is easily one of the simplest features, the ability to immediately identify exactly whom is ringing the phone. The second best thing would be the level of service they provide their clients. I am always able to immediately get a hold of Tenfold with any questions or concerns! Tenfold has been beyond helpful to our company and our personalized needs.

What do you dislike?

I do not have a lot of negative to say in regards to this solution. It has a very robust feature set that can be daunting to new users and small organizations, but leveraging the support team and your account manager should help navigate any difficulties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend at least experiencing a demo of the software and its capabilities. The software has a large feature set and it just may have something you have been looking for but didn't realize. We have leveraged this software in ways that we originally did not foresee. If you don't see a feature that you would want, they are always open to suggestions and they have an amazing development team. When we first started with TenFold (Callinize at the time) they customized their platform to accommodate our needs. You won't find that level of support just about anywhere in the industry!

Tenfold has easily increased my employee's efficiency and sanity! Being able to identify the person ringing in lets you easily prepare the procedure needed, whether it be forwarding them, answering the call or sending them to voicemail. Also, the integration with Tenfold and my CRM allows my Sales Reps to easily log and note important information directly from the call pop-up window which saves a ton of time navigating complicated CRM screens.

Tenfold review by Simon V.
Simon V.

"Pros/Cons of Using Tenfold"

What do you like best?

I like the in depth analysis on call performance. Each call is broken down to highlight the minutes and length of every conversation. You're able to track your consistency from day to day which allows you to create a very timely approach to attack each day.

What do you dislike?

We've had the system get disrupted a few times doubling our talk time and calls per day. It creates a lot of turmoil is the office when certain sales rep believe they're behind or far ahead in the day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're operating in a space where you are concerned about how many customers you're targeting in the day or would like to see the analytic portion behind how successful the company is doing at the moment, Tenfold will do that for you. I believe we could go a step further and tell us the penetration % of how successful are calls are. I attribute success with the amount of time I can keep a customer on the phone. Generally, when they stay on, you can find ways to pitch your product in a way that does not come off to sales-ish.

We like to take the approach of Law of Averages. The more customers you can talk to and dial, the most successful you will be in conversion. It allows me to track long conversation which I appreciate. If a customer is willing to be on the phone with you for longer than the average call per day, the chance of conversion is higher.

Tenfold review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"An excellent product for managing calls"

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate our calling platform directly into Salesforce is extremely helpful. In addition, the ability to call most numbers from any browser window ensures that calls can always be made quickly using the product. If you work in an office, call counts (plus inbound vs outbound), and call duration, can all be tracked and compared against co-workers, and this allows work to be far more quantifiable. Lastly, the product is extremely versatile and feature rich, so that each person can use it how they see fit.

What do you dislike?

Notes, (which will be automatically entered into Saleforce's task data) can be made during a call, however if the comments are too long for the 'call notes' they roll over into the 'comments' section, with no indication that that is where there have gone. Ideally, when this happens, either the first part of the note should remain in the 'call notes' section, OR a note indicating that the notes have been moved to the 'comments' section would be helpful. (e.g. See comments for full notes).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Salesforce, and are making multiple calls, this is an excellent tool for integrating and tracking calls, as has some great features which trigger actions within Salesforce related to task and event follow-up.

The most immediately benefit is the click to dial feature, allowing calls to be made without leaving the Salesforce platform. In addition, the ability to track and review call volume is helpful in assessing long term productivity.

Tenfold review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"Simply Amazing "

What do you like best?

We use Tenfold in conjunction with Salesforce to help speed up the rate of calls that agents can make. By using Tenfold to not only does it allow us to leave notes quick but wraps the call and ends the task allowing for a smooth transition from one call to another.

What do you dislike?

not much of a dislike but an intentional limit for what is considered a connected call and what is not doesn't always show a true connection. Some calls are so short that they are not picked up by the system. This leads to a misunderstanding of when a peak hours are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To test it out. It really makes the difference in the amount of work that can be done.

Tenfold solves the issue of quality of quantity. Being able to stay up to date on the latest trend and have it organized to be easily understood makes it a fantastic product.

Tenfold review by Laine M.
Laine M.

"Tenfold- Incredible tool!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love being able to take notes during calls with my clients. It's absolutely essentially for me to remember what's needed during these conversations with my interior designers, so it's so helpful to be able to note everything being discussed while in the call. I also love that we can schedule follow up's right within a call to add to Salesforce immediately. Tenfold has made my job so much easier and time efficient! My job is also measured by call metrics so Tenfold allows my calls and my work to be easily logged to track my performance.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints of the product thus far. I guess the only thing would be if the site is down we could still retrieve the calls that made for production metric purposes but all in all, I think it's wonderful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely get it!

From a solving problems standpoint, we are able to store data that we use daily with our business clients. I have realized it is incredibly difficult to have one area to store all information and it's hard to stay organized when so many platforms are used, however, Tenfold makes it easy especially for all conversation/client discussions to be logged within our Salesforce.

Tenfold review by Trever K.
Trever K.

"A Great Tool For Work"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of tenfold is the simplicity. It is super easy to use and the tool is very dependent. The tool takes little to no training to use, and it makes my job a lot easier. It also allows you to set reminders and follow up tasks.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they are updating the product and we are not able to use it during that time period I would like to see them change the update times to hour that people tend to not be working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using the follow up feature and really getting the full use out of tenfold as it is a great tool to help make your job easier if you let it.

The problems it helps me solve with my job is keeping track of conversations we have with our customers allowing us to be reminded of what we have already talked about and what we still need to do.

Tenfold review by Tanner M.
Tanner M.

"Tenfold review"

What do you like best?

It is easy to log calls with and keeps my calls organized. It knows who is calling me and informs me like a caller ID so that I can prepare to answer the phone for whoever is calling.

What do you dislike?

It pops up sometimes when I don't need it to and I end up clicking on the bar instead of what I was trying to click on the website I am on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product!

Tenfold is a great tool that I use all day everyday at my job here at Wayfair. It is helping me keep all of my calls organized when I talk to the same person time and time again. That is one of my favorite things about it.

Tenfold review by Ceddrick L.
Ceddrick L.

"Tenfold - I get the name now"

What do you like best?

We use Tenfold with Salesforce and a Polycom phone system. I appreciate the time I save using the system and the contact information that is displayed when the caller is recognized by the Tenfold. Because it integrates with Salesforce, I do not have to be concerned that I missed commenting about my interaction with a customer. I depend on Tenfold showing my comments in history so that I can be up to date on my last interaction/next steps before I call my customers. Additionally, I can look back at the tenfold calls and use them to call my customers back right from the screen. I also use it to check and make sure each customer call is commented, and that I did not get too busy and leave something out.

What do you dislike?

Well this is not necessarily a dislike, but I would like it if there was a date and time stamp included with the comments. Also, when I miss a comment, I would like an easy way to see that, so that I can go back to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product makes my work life easier, no doubt. Use it.

My boss says, "if it is not in Salesforce, it did not happen". Tenfold fixes that and it expedites my One on One's with my manager because we can cover what I have done (because it is there) and I do not have to explain why I do not have any activity in Salesforce.

Tenfold review by Cody B.
Cody B.

"Tenfold has been excellent!"

What do you like best?

My favorite function of Tenfold has been the ability to determine how many quality connections we make and what time of day seem to be the most successful. Before Tenfold we were using the standard system offered by Shoretel and we found it was missing tons of data so this has been revolutionary for our data tracking!

What do you dislike?

The only thing we have an issue with is being able to make the call outcome populate as the title of the activity in our Salesforce org as opposed to a section of the note becoming the title. Otherwise we have really enjoyed the use of this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for a busy call center! I highly recommend it!

We use Tenfold with our Shoretel phone system to track all of our calls and it has been a huge help determining how many calls we make, take, and the length of time on each call. This is something we have needed for years and it is excellent!

Tenfold review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"An essential CEM"

What do you like best?

The Tenfold dashboard provides an excellent real time view of my sales team's production by hour and connection percentage, both at a high level and granular views. My team enjoys the Dashboard's lighthearted terms for high performers (Overclocker= most phone time, Good Sumaritan = most call notes) and it encourages healthy competition.

Tenfold's customer service is fast and effective. They are consistently improving the product are great at implimenting fixes based on feedback.

What do you dislike?

UI can lag infrequently. I would like to see more customized views on the Dashboard in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tenfold reps and engineers are extremely cpaable and resposive. They are always willing to help implement new ideas and customize to your business needs.

We have been able to implement, improve and track Sales actitivities, vastly increasing our ability to correlate production with sales performance.

Tenfold review by Tanner G.
Tanner G.

"Great tools for sales and logging customer info"

What do you like best?

Logging notes that attach to calls, opportunities in sales force, or specific accounts is easy. All of my calls track time on the phone, time of call, and date.

What do you dislike?

Dialing a number can be slow at times and lag. Tenfold customer support is usually on the ball and fixes the issue promptly. Customer information could be organized in a better way where you can view all communication with them on one panel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give Tenfold my business again.

Keeping all of my call notes organized in one place. Being able to see what I've previously discussed with customers so the next call is much better. Going to the tenfold dashboard at the end of my day to view call notes is very beneficial.

Tenfold review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Why we chose Tenfold and why it's so good!"

What do you like best?

It looks cool with Salesforce lightning.

What do you dislike?

Me, nothing, but my team like it so much they start expecting it to do everything for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tenfold works with the multiple platforms, PC and Mac. It also integrates with different CRM systems. For Salesforce, whether classic or Lightning experience, there is good integration and support.

Its providing benefits in 2 camps. Firstly for me as the IT director, I'm responsible for joining multiple systems and people together. Essentially we are using a combination of Apple Mac, Windows PC, Salesforce Lightning, Polycom handset and Google chrome browser to automate the call logging process for a busy sales team. Making all that work together is nearly impossible, but Tenfold glued it all together. Support is great, too. Having a community to support this is important.

Tenfold review by Kacee O.
Kacee O.

"Great tool for tracking calls!"

What do you like best?

Love the click to dial feature! It makes it quick and easy to make lots of calls all day long! The tracking abilities makes it easy to manage our internal data.

What do you dislike?

On occasion, the notifications can be a little disruptive. This is a minor inconvenience and can be disabled fairly quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The implementation is seamless and the customer support is second to none.

Sales is a contact sport - and Tenfold helps us make the most of our time by enabling us to call out quickly with the Click to Dial feature. Efficiency is key.

Tenfold review by Candice M.
Candice M.

"Couldn't do my job without it!"

What do you like best?

Tenfold is used in our B2B department. Tenfold is being use with our CRM, Salesforce, to allow us to log calls more efficiently. It is used to help us dial out to our customers quickly and efficiently with the click to dial feature. We are also able to record our findings from each call. Using Tenfold for our sales department we display live call metrics on projection scoreboard, which helps to create a fun, competitive, productive work environment.

What do you dislike?

-Pop up UI will disappear randomly in middle of notes.

-Incoming calls on the ID will interfere with call already currently connected.

-Sometimes call timer does not stop after disconnected

-Save time by being Able to keep notes directly onto the pop up which imports them directly to CRM and having the click to dial feature

-Integrates with Salesforce easily

- intuitive and seamless

Tenfold review by Evan C.
Evan C.

"Increased productivity by 50% "

What do you like best?

Tenfold has allowed our sales team to remain in a state of flow when making calls. Before, the fragmentation of call flow due to having to manually log details of the call in a separate screen would not only take time away from more outbound calls but seriously hurt the focus that is so critical for our sales team to stay "on" for our customers and prospects at all times.

What do you dislike?

Tenfold is constantly ahead of the game with iterations to improve the product. Just as I start noticing something that could be different or improved, next time I realize, it is usually already resolved. The Tenfold team is constantly asking for feedback and really care about their clients.

Increasing sales force productivity. Increase automation in tedious SF tasks.

Tenfold review by Edward G C.
Edward G C.

"One of the best cloud phone platforms out there"

What do you like best?

Easy integration into our Office 365 suite. Simple interface. Easy to use. IPhone app is functional. Texting. Group chat. Caller ID. All these things are more important than you'd imagine. We used to use 3CX which was very reliable on the desktop. But unfortunately the iPhone App was buggy, it was difficult to integrate to almost everything, and their updates weren't very forward-thinking.

What do you dislike?

I've already mentioned to them that I wish there was a faster click-to-call function which they're working on. Also there seems to be a constant connectivity and service issues. I don't think it's Dialpad's problem, but some of the older staff at our company seems to think so.

Faster click to call. Connectivity issues. All our information is organized to help us make decisions faster.

Tenfold review by JP G.
JP G.

"Great Call Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Click-to-dial feature works very reliably and integrates well with our CRM, Salesforce. Tool also identifies phone numbers from other sources and allows easy click-to-dial functionality across several platforms. Call notes integrate well with CRM, and Tenfold's website allows us to track calls daily on a user-by-user basis.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally cuts off call notes or application fails to integrate with phone. Issues are resolved upon computer restart.

Tenfold makes initiating call from our CRM and recording call notes in our CRM seamless and easy. The tools integrates well, works consistently, and is simple to use. I've used other click-to-dial tools with Salesforce, all of which were cumbersome and frustrating, resulting in my dialing and entering notes manually.,

Tenfold review by Luis Miguel S.
Luis Miguel S.

"Great User Experience"

What do you like best?

The Tenfold system is very user-friendly and logs calls in a very good fashion. It is easy to make custom/manual logs which is very helpful for my role.

The system also helps when it comes to selecting the right lead/contact/opportunity/account for logging activity.

Another great thing is that the system helps you work against your own self, by providing useful data and metrics.

The tenfold support team is polite and effective too!

The system also helps you log your notes and it is efficient b/c you can stay within the Tenfold app, or extension while working on other tasks.

What do you dislike?

I really like the system. There's nothing that I would "dislike" in particular.

Saving time

It helps me gather notes in an efficient fashion

Tenfold review by Rusty  M.
Rusty M.

"effective tool, to assist with organization and information with Salesforce "

What do you like best?

The opportunity OP briefcase of the live feature pop out

What do you dislike?

it is definitely buggy and goes down, does not sink well with ambition or other features. causes glitches and frustration for the reps

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure that you keep up with your Admin and, give accurate feedback to the support. Make sure that the functions are sinking with the clock correctly if you are using this as part of measuring reps the accuracy is there it just needs to be up and running and not have too many glitches when adding additional users

organization and pipeline management to sink with Salesforce

Tenfold review by Joe P.
Joe P.

"Intuitive and Seamless"

What do you like best?

"Gamification" of reporting in a team environment adds a nice reward and competition system. Easy reporting and history. When you click, it dials.

What do you dislike?

inbounds occasionally pop up late in multi-tab/window environments. Navigation to old calls in the popup is sometimes cumbersome

Recommendations to others considering the product

its not complex and almost no one at my company uses all the features to their fullest extent.

In scenarios with dynamic outbound workloads of 40-250+ calls per days and a variety of sales stages and follow-up schedules, tenfold seems quite well suited. We are retaining more staff and increasing our outbound volume

Tenfold review by Israel G.
Israel G.

"Tenfold Knows Time is Money"

What do you like best?

Tenfold, the most convenient, time-saving, easy to use, software. Predominantly the click to dial feature tool is what will save you the most time. Just one click and you're a couple seconds away from reaching your client. Alongside the fact that, I can integrate the platform to Salesforce impacts my company's success. Tenfold simplifies the process of having a call-center in every aspect.

What do you dislike?

Not much of to write here, the only thing is it logs me off here and there once in a while but just one click away from logging back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this tenfold to other companies they will not regret it.

Time. Time is of the essences when you're working in a call center, customer service, and/or consulting with multiple clients throughout the day. It simplifies the process from beginning to end of a phone call. One click away from reaching out to your client, in the middle of the call, you can take notes as needed, and it records the duration of the call, so you'll have a history and can always refer back to them.

Tenfold review by Jamie C.
Jamie C.

"Tenfold was a great decision. "

What do you like best?

When goals are measured they can be reached. As simple as that. The fact that we can track how many sales calls we are making, how many customers are calling us, and the fact that we can record all of our notes on our CRM with Tenfold has been a massive hep.

What do you dislike?

The only slight complaint I have is that sometimes I have to click a phone number multiple times before it call. This happens very rarely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Help your reps measure their work efforts.

Being able to track all of our calls and record notes for every client is huge. We never leave the next sales rep up with out the best info we can offer them.

Tenfold review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Tenfold Saves our Sales Team Countless Hours!"

What do you like best?

I have used Tenfold for 2 years and love it. It has made my daily tasks more efficient and saves me at least an hour a day. The easy to use pop out feature makes note taking for calls quick and automatically syncs to SF which allows me to make more dials which equals more sales. Another nice feature is the click to dial which allows my phone to automatically dial the number also saving me time and making follow up a snap. I highly recommend Tenfold if you make calls in your line of work as it has not only helped our sales department but also trainers and support. They will not only save you time but make you more money!

What do you dislike?

I love everything about this program. The only issue is sometimes the pop out feature does not work.

Time. Our sales team alone has saved hundreds of hours this year by using this tool. It not only makes us more efficient but makes sure we don't miss a follow up.

Tenfold review by User in Internet

"Simple and clean design"

What do you like best?

UI and UX are very important to me in day to day operations of a product. The tenfold pop up has exactly what it needs to have, no more, no less. The popup pops up almost instantly. The reporting and gamification dashboard is easy to use as well! It's great that we can launch right into Opportunities from the plugin and right into the Contact or Account in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

From a reporting standpoint, there is sometimes a discrepancy between the # of minutes on the physical handset, the tenfold pop up and the data that is in Salesforce. I wish that were was a manager override button that I could input a call with a specific call length so it feeds into Tenfold and Salesforce. It’d be great if there was a snooze function, where the pop up wouldn’t pop up for a given time in the event one of my reps need to focus on another task at hand. It would be great if the Opportunities module lived inside the Tenfold plugin so that could quickly be inputted in while a rep is on a call.

We needed a great platform to record and track all of our calls in a non invasive and easy solution, Tenfold definitely solves for this issue.

Tenfold review by Kenneth S.
Kenneth S.

"Tenfold has helped me organize my daily phone calls which makes it easier to follow up. "

What do you like best?

I like how every incoming or outgoing call automatically syncs up with my contacts; even providing a way to connect on LinkedIN with the person I am talking to.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing that I dislike about Tenfold as of yet. I have not had any technical issues, and it seems to save all the information I input. So far my Tenfold has been seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend Tenfold; it's ability to organize and categorize each phone call can really help you stay successful. My job depends on me staying in front of sales reps and remembering previous conversations.

Tenfold helps with: organiation, follow up, categorizing contacts, linking with current deals. My favorite feature of Tenfold is that I can not only log a call with a customer, but I can log each call with individuals deals. I work with a many reps and have several deals with each rep, this allows me to archive my conversation for a specific deal.

Tenfold review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

"Tenfold Review"

What do you like best?

I really like the user friendly gadget that rests on top of my webpage. It helps remind me to log my calls if I end up getting busy, and take back to back calls, I also like that Tenfold auto relates the number with the account or prospect as long as the number the contact is calling from is in our CRM. Tenfold saves me a lot of time through out my work day.

What do you dislike?

From time to time the call timer will get stuck and continue counting time. When this happens the call registers as a 00s call which affects my overall call time for the day. I also do not like that unknown calls do not register.

I have been able to increase the overall call times for my team by 100%. I have also increased the percentage of calls logged which is so important. Although there are a couple of things that I dont like - the overall rating I would give Tenfold is a 7 of 10.

Tenfold review by Jerry H.
Jerry H.

"Real Time Saver!"

What do you like best?

The click to dial feature, integrated with SalesForce and Google calendar is very useful. Huge time saver!

I also like that I can insert a comment in the "box" that pops out from the side of the screen. This saves me from having to enter it in my CRM. I also love the Tenfold Dashboard, I need to make a certain number of calls per day and it gives me an exact, real time count and a list of calls I have already made.

What do you dislike?

The dialog box on the right of my screen pops out too often, sometimes blocking text I need to click on. Since I don't pay the bills here I don't know the cost to our organization but people seem to like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

By all means try it and see if you can leverage its features.

Call tracking is huge for us and Tenfold certainly solves this. I have been able to calculate the number of calls per sale that I need to make. Very useful metric!

Tenfold review by User in Computer Software

"Tenfold is a great tool!"

What do you like best?

Tenfold is a great platform to connect with a CRM, like SugarCRM for leveraging click-to-dial. It makes life so much easier, allows me to prospect more quickly, and I can add comments directly to the tenfold call popup that will be logged in my CRM. I like being able to see where my call KPI's stand for the day in comparison to my colleagues as well.

What do you dislike?

Tenfold has gotten pretty pricey. It used to be a tool I would recommend to every one of my prospects to use in conjunction with SugarCRM; however, the increase is price deters many prospects now. I suggest they create a "lite" version for prospects who only need a simple click to dial for their voip. It still seems to be the best option for my prospects, but we are on the hunt to find a simple click to dial platform that wont break the bank for customers in the SMB market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The click to dial feature is awesome and worth the price if you are going to leverage the other functionality tenfold has to offer.

Tenfold eliminates the need for my to dial phone numbers manually. I can also track my call performance throughout the day and compare it with my colleagues. If I was force to manually dial every person I have to call each day, my performance would be cut in half, at least. This tool eliminates that manual effort.

Tenfold review by Joel B.
Joel B.

"Great Product, needs a few options"

What do you like best?

I love the idea of a popup when a phone call comes in. The ability to see the information you need about the incoming call before you answer it is extremely valuable. The software performed as expected. The sales team and tech support team were all very friendly and took care of all the issues I had. Good response time and an overall good experience with the company as a whole.

What do you dislike?

There is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at.

It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be docked anywhere on the screen. Tying the popup to Chrome really keeps this software from being the best it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please give this product a try. It is definitely worth your time.

I have a one person sales team, and that person didn't care much for the product. I tried using it myself, successfully, but I'm on the tech support side, not the sales side, so although I loved the concept, I am not able to get the most out of the product.

Tenfold review by Drew  G.
Drew G.

"Makes my job EASY"

What do you like best?

I have loved that Tenfold automatically pulls up the record based on the phone call. All I have to do is type in my call notes and click save, Tenfold does the rest.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can think of, is that the pop out box seems to stick a little after I've saved a record. I've communicated this with Tenfold and they are working to see if it is something with our system or something on the back end they can address

It has become a huge time saver, instead of searching through salesforce, Tenfold suggests options where the call note should go, I select the record I want the call notes tied to, type in the notes and hit save and on to the next. It makes reporting calls simple

Tenfold review by Jori G.
Jori G.

"Great system for my job!!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that for my day to day job I can go in and track my work and progress and compare it to my teammates each day to see how I am performing.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed recently that whenever I open Tenfold it loads and then about 10 seconds later it reloads again and not that that is a huge issue it is just inconvenient.

I have not noticed any business related issues with it. And the benefits are being able to track my daily work and progress and know where I stand each day compared to what I have set my daily goals to be.

Tenfold review by A. M.
A. M.

"I love the functionality Tenfold has with scheduling and follow up tasks"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

If it was one thing, it would be the inability to disconnect from a call after using click to dial in our CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Huge time saver when dialing many contacts per day! Click to dial works like a charm!

I love the ability to generate self tasks in our CRM right from the Tenfold pop out panel!. Generating self tasks from the pop out panel allows me to keep on top of customers' needs.

Tenfold review by Natalia G.
Natalia G.

"Excellent Vendor Experience"

What do you like best?

I have had a positive experience with the Tenfold team. We plan to use Tenfold software as part of our firm build out; it will be an integral part of a new product. Despite changes in the project timelines, the Tenfold team was both accommodating and diligent. It has been a pleasure working with them.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes thus far. The price is a bit high, but it is comparable with other products in the market.

We are solving a gap in product automation. The software allows us to further streamline communications with clients and ensure accurate data entry.

Tenfold review by User

"Quality Call Tracking Software"

What do you like best?

This software is an excellent tool to use in tracking calls and notes about them for most all industries. Easily links up with your CRM and allows one click dialing and note tracking all in one location

What do you dislike?

Sometimes (rarely now), the software will not log an actual call and you will have to go back in and enter it manually.

This saves hours every day not having to specifically dial each phone number. Additionally, note tracking is very simple and I am able to monitor all of my team's calls from one location, going as far as being able to see the specific notes that they took on any given call. All from one portal.

Tenfold review by Scott R.
Scott R.

"Convenient way to track calls via SalesForce!"

What do you like best?

The popup feature is great. Allows us to identify inbound & outbound calls with ease.

What do you dislike?

The ability to have preset dispositions would be a major plus. Also, the popup would be great if we can move it around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a call tracking software to integrate with SalesForce, this is a great solution!

We are able to better identify inbound Customer Service calls and we are able to keep track of customer interactions.

Tenfold review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Rapid Fire Calling Made Painless"

What do you like best?

The integration with SF means easier recording of activity, more accountability to reps and clarity between teams. Easy to use interface allows you to look at specific dates and ranges to identify your team's activities, acknowledge top performers, and get insight into the length and quality of calls, rather than just the quantity.

What do you dislike?

No complaints, tool is easy to use and runs in the background.

Accountability between teams is key. Knowing that there was a phone call and being able to reference it in SF means less "he said she said" and more time selling. Allows me to check in on my team, ensure that they are calling people within the CRM, engaging in longer meaningful conversations and working towards their targets.

Tenfold review by Belynda P.
Belynda P.

"Great experiences with Tenfold"

What do you like best?

I love all the different features you have with tenfold, how you can go back and change your notations even after they have been saved./

What do you dislike?

The one thing i do not like it the lag issue. This is about the only thing that frustrates me with tenfold

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great program and company to use within and help your company succeed

Tenfold allows us to appropriately notate our calls not only for each person to know, but also for the next agent to know what we had done on the previous call.

Tenfold review by Reggie A.
Reggie A.

"Regards to the services"

What do you like best?

Tenfold is a reliable source to track incoming calls and giving companies to track their employees on their call time. Being the main source that my company uses to help track what the employees are doing , it helps the company i work move.

What do you dislike?

Tenfold is a wonderful software to have if your eCommerce company or telemarketing company. But tenfold has their downfalls, as in crashing while your on a call and causing the software not to track what the employee is doing on the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tenfold should work on limit the software crashing while in use.

The main business problems tenfold helps my company, by tracking the talk time a employee is spending on the phone or even how many calls the employee has take.

Tenfold review by Monika O.
Monika O.

"Simple and Easy"

What do you like best?

Tenfold is a great addition to my team and how we use it day to day. Recordings are always where we need them, integrate with the tools we use and overall a great tool to help us with our phone support

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is the extension pop up often times can take up a bit of space in the browser

This has helped us with being able to provide phone support to clients while being able to keep record for us to review at a later time.

Tenfold review by Linda B.
Linda B.

"Great tool for Account Management!"

What do you like best?

Ability to schedule follow-ups while dispositioning the call improves efficiency!

Having used other programs for calls, Tenfold stands above with little to no degradation of call quality.

Data integration between Salesforce and Tenfold creates a seamless workflow.

What do you dislike?

Limited history is shown when going into 'Recent' on the pop-up window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having used a different software for calling, I can attest to the above-average performance of Tenfold.

Having the ability to work remotely with Tenfold allows for accurate call metrics and reporting.

Tenfold review by User

"Tenfold allows you to efficiently track your daily tasks"

What do you like best?

I love that Tenfold, not only gives me a constant up to date layout of my daily progress, it also allows me to compare my data with my peers within the organization.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software is not accurate with inbound calls that come in. That is a little frustrating when you are trying to trace back a call especially in sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure when you are evaluating that you are also evaluating the technology you are going to use with ths program and if you would need an update as well.

By using Tenfold you can track data of higher volume call times in the office. This allows you to be strategic in organizing your day.

Tenfold review by Kelly O.
Kelly O.

"Tenfold has helped me reach out to more customers quicker."

What do you like best?

The automatic dial feature, the fact that I can make a call, write in my notes from the call, and reschedule the call all in one transaction is great. The auto dial feature saves time and wear and tear on my hands.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, numbers are not assigned to a specific customer, and I need to do a search, this slows the process down. Could be an issue on our end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good source if you are looking to monitor your employees productivity

This has streamlined the CRM processes. I am able to schedule call backs in one transaction as opposed to two. The automatic dialing feature saves time as well. I have definitely increased calls out daily.

Tenfold review by Vanessa  A.
Vanessa A.

"Convenient and great tool we use with Salesforce"

What do you like best?

If the caller has recently contacted us via website and has entered all their information, we upload a csv to place them into salesforce. When a call comes in, almost immediately the tenfold pop out screen appears with the person's information.

Easy to use and can enter notes directly from pop out screen.

Nice to know if someone truly called a client. Proof is in the tenfold.

What do you dislike?

At time old numbers or the previous call appears on the screen. Sometimes it may get glitchy. Not many issues.

We are able to track calls. They are accurate and the timer helps, indicating how long the attempt was to sell/retain.

Tenfold review by Sean M.
Sean M.

"If you like efficient, look no further!"

What do you like best?

Tenfold has allowed our company to streamline their entire sales operation- tracking, calling, reporting and managing our systems has never been easier! Since we implemented Tenfold, we have saved tons and tons of time and money as an organization.

What do you dislike?

less bugs- it's crashed a few times in the past 6-12 months. Issues like this usually arise every month or two

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT- It will streamline your functionality and save you some money!

quicker phone calls. no more dialing manually. Also, can track KPI's easier- calltime, connects, etc.

Tenfold review by John S.
John S.

"Great Application"

What do you like best?

Tenfold is easy to setup and inexpensive to support. Their support team is very professional and responsive. The application increases our productivity, improves our data capture and improves sales conversions. Their service team works very well with our other vendors and development teams. Customization is always welcomed and fees are reasonable.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here. It's cost effective, well supported and makes our sales team faster doing what we need them doing the most...selling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare this product with other sales focused offerings. Pricing, flexibility, low cost and responsive service make them hard to beat.

More contacts (decision makers, gatekeepers, etc.) in our CRM. More sales conversions. Our team moves faster making sales calls, logging calls and getting to records they need to see quickly.

Tenfold review by Christo F.
Christo F.

"Improves Customer care "

What do you like best?

The fact that my phone staff are reminded to leave notes. The ability to retrieve call stats for each user. My staff loves that they can see who is calling and instantly see what actions are associated with the contact. It improves customer care and efficiency greatly.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there is no phone script guidance - it would be nice to have a flow that guides phone staff with a script of my design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it

Better customer service, more consistent phone notes, happier customers.

Tenfold review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Tenfold - Good product, GREAT customer service"

What do you like best?

We use Tenfold to integrate directly with Salesforce -- a pop-up window appears when a call is incoming (or outgoing), and you can log your calls directly in the pop-up to be saved in Salesforce. While we have a few hiccups getting starting (see dislikes), the customer service team is FANTASTIC! They were very responsive to our requests and answered in a timely fashion - I have really enjoyed working with this team!

What do you dislike?

As said above, there were a few hiccups with the software -- sometimes it will randomly log you out so you can't log calls without logging in, it will save the calls on the most recent object automatically (which can be problematic if it was a tech call and they have an open opportunity to purchase something new). As I said, they have been really good about answering emails and questions quickly, so this is minute.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you find your staff not logging calls and you want them to, this definitely encourages them! Great caller ID also, lets you know who is calling from where.

Logging calls took SO MUCH TIME. This has been a fantastic time saver and organizational feature.

Tenfold review by Chayce M.
Chayce M.

"User Friendly, Great for Large Workplaces"

What do you like best?

Ease of convenience, attached hyperlinks and communication via co-worker through notes

What do you dislike?

Missing notes, click to dial not properly working and tenfold down completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company listens which I think is key to any company wanting to improve they have a great backbone and I will continue to use them in the future.

Solving communication between coworkers and logging calls efficiently and the benefits of having an app that works with other apps is amazing

Tenfold review by Emiliano  B.
Emiliano B.

"Useful and Timesaver!"

What do you like best?

I like the in depth analysis on call performance above all. You can check with details your implication from day to day which allows you to create a very useful summary to approach and optimize future calls.

Making calls at a much faster pass, easy click to dial tool

Tenfold review by Alex P.
Alex P.

"Activity monitoring and insight"

What do you like best?

Click to dial, live updates of call numbers and insight into the duration of calls, all combine to make tenfold a tool I usually have open alongside my daily tasks - to keep an eye on how hard I am working, and how "smart" I am working! The team element also keeps the role somewhat competitive, which helps.

What do you dislike?

Integration with Salesforce isn't faultless, and some features are not available outside of the US.

Monitoring individual call activity, and therefore noticing and being able to interject.

"Experience with Tenfold"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Tenfold allows you to fill in notes automatically. Not having to open the notes field the in CRM software is a plus.

What do you dislike?

My company uses Netsuite and I don't think that Tenfold is a familiar with the system as other software (Salesforce, etc.) so the adoption has been a bit clunky. Also, the data is sometimes different from RingCentral so we're still figuring out who to "believe."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tenfold is a good product but I make sure they have the expertise with the CRM software you're using.

We need a way to accurately measure the total amount of calls coming in and out, both by total volume and also by person. I think Tenfold is helping with that.

Tenfold review by Shane S.
Shane S.

"I sometimes forget I'm using Tenfold. "

What do you like best?

I make at least a hundred calls a day and Tenfold helps me seamlessly chart information from each and everyone and loads all the call information into our company CRM (Sugar) without any issues.

What do you dislike?

From time to time (maybe once a week), I will run into a glitch that will pull up calls from days ago. The glitch, whatever it may be, is usually momentary. Note: this problem was just solved with an update recently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have worked with multiple systems and Tenfold has been the easiest to work with.

Notes from Tenfold file seamlessly into our company CRM (Sugar) saving precious time. O

Tenfold review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Changed our business "

What do you like best?

As an owner it's important for me to identify bottle necks and create solutions which are measurable. With tenfold incorporated with our phone system and sales force reports and results have improved significantly. We have improved our bottom line significantly with the use of tenfold. It's always great when a customer states "How do you know so much about me and my account" . If only they knew it was all because of tenfold.

What do you dislike?

Early on in using tenfold it crashed a few times for us and did not function in the way it should. Aside from that we are happy with tenfold and continue to use it.

We have been able to save time become more organized.

Tenfold review by Mike D.
Mike D.

"Easy and Valuable "

What do you like best?

I like that I never have to think about it- it just works. It records my time on the phone and the notes from my conversation and pushes it all to SFDC. The Tenfold team is also super responsive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the refresh on it is a little slow. I'll call someone and it'll still have my previous conversation/contact up for a second. Not really a critical issue but some mornings before my coffee I'll have a panic attack when I think I'm accidentally calling the wrong contact.

It allows me to crank through my day to day job without having to waste time.

Tenfold review by Rich M.
Rich M.

"Great Integration with Salesforce & Nextiva"

What do you like best?

I like the fact I can document quickly and also reference back to recent calls to review notes if I have to. Plus I love that it hyperlinks the phone numbers in Salesforce so it will automatically start ringing when you click on it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it logs itself out and my hyperlinks for the phone numbers turn off in my Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration w/Salesforce so we can choose an f/u date and have it update Salesforce. Where there is no redundancy with Salesforce after documenting in tenfold.

The benefit is streamlining the call notes with my Salesforce automatically and not having to manually dial my numbers. Every second counts!! Plus the caller ID is nice.

Tenfold review by Phillip J. L.
Phillip J. L.

"The Best Standalone Call Logging software in the Biz"

What do you like best?

I love the Fact that Tenfold is a standalone product that has the versatility to work with a wide variety of phone provides. The provide a service that is a caller ID times 1000. This point alone is rare as we have a phone provider and a CRM and most other similar companies only offer this feature if you dive into their ecosystem

What do you dislike?

Would love more features and customization. and Possible integration into our Desk.com ticket system.

Call logging, categorization of calls, better Support KPIs that allows me to analyze call data and better equip my team for changing call issues and topics. As we use Fuze/ThinkingPhones as our VoIP provider..this is a fantastic option.

Tenfold review by Carlos R.
Carlos R.

"Great Value Call Tracking Service!"

What do you like best?

I love the integration feature with Salesforce and the overall ease of use!

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have with the program is that it only logs calls that are answered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Salesforce, it is the perfect match.

We needed to find a better solution with call tracking, and Tenfold hit the nail on the head!

Tenfold review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

The sales team's ability to log their calls and any pertinent detail directly from the Tenfold widget allowed for management to understand where breakdowns in our sales process occurred.

What do you dislike?

We used Tenfold with both SugarCRM and Salesforce and Tenfold worked nicely with both CRMs however I wished the additional functionality in Salesforce was enabled in SugarCRM. It took some doing to build trust with the sales team that Tenfold would functional as well, if not better, when we moved to Salesforce. They were so used to the glitches and foibles of Sugar that they weren't fully onboard when we moved CRMs. And the additional Salesforce functionality tended to confuse my reps.

The sales team didn't log their calls and the insights gleaned from the calls prior to adopting Tenfold, so sales management was able to have a window into how each deal was progressing once we adopted Tenfold.

Tenfold review by Karyn L.
Karyn L.

"Easy and effective!"

What do you like best?

There are many pros to using Tenfold. For example, we are able to easily write notes while on the phone with clients - this is great to be able to go back and see what was discussed. We can also link new opportunities right from the Tenfold pop up - all our notes save directly into the opportunity in SalesForce, which means nothing is lost in translation. It is a great tool for accountability and organization.

What do you dislike?

So far i haven't had any problems with tenfold

Tracks productivity as well as providing helpful notes while we are on the call that we can refer back to for future conversations

Tenfold review by Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.

"Awesome program for tracking your sales teams' actions"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to see the calls made and the length of the calls and the content of the calls made by the sales team.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when the calls automatically attach to the wrong account or contact.

We have solved the "what is my team talking about" problem. The benefit is that we can see at a glance what our folks are doing and to whom they are speaking.

Tenfold review by Mergim T.
Mergim T.

"Tenfold - Very helpful tool"

What do you like best?

The most important and helpful feature of tenfold is showing you informations about the outgoing and incoming calls if you've saved them. Tenfold reports also the talk time and the number of calls.

The tool gives the company the necessary transparency.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i have to dislike is that sometimes the system logs itself out.

Tenfold saves a lot of time.

Tenfold review by Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

"Using TenFold made my life easier"

What do you like best?

I love the feature where it shows how long you have been on the phone the entire day, week, month, and year. It even shows you who is calling in your client database... it allows easy ways to make notes while you are on the phone with the clients. It is a nice way to monitor how much time you spend with a particular client...

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I no longer have tenfold at the company I work for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth it.

It has helped me with acknowledging how much time I spend with clients and allows me to manage my time more effectively.

Tenfold review by Linda R. K.
Linda R. K.

"Very Useful Tool"

What do you like best?

I use Tenfold everyday and it helps me organize my outbound and inbound calling. It is intelligent software that saves time and money.

What do you dislike?

It has been very good to me so I have no dislikes at this time.

It identifies my client by name and business so I can prepare for the call as well it links up to SF for a smooth transition to my clients information.

Tenfold review by Jose P.
Jose P.

"Daily Use Review"

What do you like best?

I do enjoy the fact Tenfold is an easy to use extension in Google Chrome.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Tenfold will have times where click to dial does not work or the tab for notes keeps popping up even after submitting notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool but comes with some bugs at times

Able to dial more, which makes it easier to contact more customers.

Tenfold review by angela m.
angela m.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love that i can just click a link and it dials

What do you dislike?

From time to time i have to restart my computer to get click to dial to work.. but it is very rare

its easy to use.. it makes my day go faster! by being able to click to dial I am able to more efficiently make my calls.

Tenfold review by Travis L.
Travis L.

"Tenfold is great for Call Center"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, and grouping teams together makes it easy to identify quickly the high and low performers of the groups. Easy to edit/update teams with turnover.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes tenfold goes down in the middle of the day, and we have breaks in our stats. We usually have to wait for it to come back up.

Solving having to look up accounts when people call in. We can automatically see the accounts of people in our other software (Salesforce), and it syncs quite nicely.

Tenfold review by E. Simon M.
E. Simon M.

"10 Fold is a 10+"

What do you like best?

The ability to annotate and automatically be recorded in our CRM. With just a double click I can retrieve all customer information and statistical data. Very useful and time saving!

What do you dislike?

Constant pop up windows on every screen and application. But it is a great reminder to disposition the call ASAP..

Creating more sales opportunities. Better organization of my book of business.

Tenfold review by David J.
David J.

"Great product, very user-friendly"

What do you like best?

Tenfold interacts with our other proprietary software with very little to no issues. It makes my job easier, plain and simple.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything to dislike, it does what it's meant to do, consistently in my experience. I have experienced some brief glitches, but it's interacting with a lot of different software, and their support team is very prompt in responding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes massive amounts of phone calls much more organized, and easy to manage

Tenfold bridges the gap between Salesforce and our internal phone network.

Tenfold review by tayler t.
tayler t.

"Tenfold Usage "

What do you like best?

Tenfold keeps things organized and neat.

What do you dislike?

Some days it lags, when updates are needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Customer service. They care on how the quality of the system is running and try to give you the best solution and fix.

It keeps track of who is calling in and pulls up all of there account information. Simple and easy to utilize.

Tenfold review by Drew L.
Drew L.

"Great product for infusionsoft"

What do you like best?

pops up, tells me who, tells me recent conversation

What do you dislike?

no dislike - i don't know why i need 30 characters to say that. its a good product

I don't always keep on top of tracking and storing my calls - this helps a lot

Tenfold review by Dan M.
Dan M.

"Great Software absolutely essential to daily efficiency"

What do you like best?

Streamlined intuitive features that make it simple to increase efficiency every day. Reliability that my notes and records are always accurate and available. Links great with our Cisco phone system while I work at the office or remote.

What do you dislike?

Occasional database duplicates with common names make it challenging to locate proper contact accounts

Tenfold allows me to increase the contact i have with all my customer without losing hours to record keeping. This keep the customer happy without wasting so much of my day record keeping. Constant communication with customer is easy when Tenfold tracks all of my interactions

Tenfold review by David N.
David N.

"Tracking software that is effective yet inaccurate at times"

What do you like best?

I like how the graphs visually look as they are very organized and the ease of use of the product is good.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how inaccurate the data can be at times. Many calls are not tracked and the connection rate statistic is useless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Disregard the connection rate statistic since it is rarely accurate.

Tenfold helps me track my progress and meet my goals while I help business owners initiate the mergers and acquisitions process.

Tenfold review by Taylor S.
Taylor S.

"Fast click-to-dial product without slowing down other processes"

What do you like best?

I love using TenFold. It has had a great impact on my daily call volumes, and increased my follow up capabilities with it's note adding feature

What do you dislike?

Not on TenFold, but sometimes it didnt vibe well with our phone system, but after switching phone software, we now know it was the phone system and not TenFold

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple, yet effective Click-to-Dial program, TenFold is the way to go

Call volumes. TenFold is being utilized to cut down on dial time and increase daily call volumes for myself and our sales team

Tenfold review by Jeff D.
Jeff D.

"I've had a positive experience - works well and saves time."

What do you like best?

It makes everything organized and efficient.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult to log calls - for instance if a contact has multiple contact instances in the system. It's then difficult to determine to which you're saving call details.

I can retrieve info efficiently. Everything is organized.

Tenfold review by Spencer L.
Spencer L.

"Valued Metrics Improving Team Performance "

What do you like best?

I have been utilizing Tenfold's services for over 2 years now and have not been let down at all. During quarterly performance reviews Tenfold makes measuring activity/volume easy and quick allowing us to measure our teams strengths and weaknesses.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't too much to say here besides the occasional delay upon logging in waiting for my teams volume/activity to be presentable.

My team has optimized their work day due to better time management and allocating their energy where needed since Tenfold has given me a solid understanding of everyone's day-to-day.

Tenfold review by Rick N.
Rick N.

"Helps me serve my customers more efficiently"

What do you like best?

Tenfold allows me to track my calls and stay on task throughout the day. I'm able to keep up with what kind of calls I'm making and answering as well as outcome of the interactions. The notes populate in my CRM (Salesforce in this case) so I can serve my customers well.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more control over the floating UI coming in on every open tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot and grow along with it!

We know who we're calling when and how effective our interactions are.

Tenfold review by Paul v.
Paul v.

"Best sales software I have used thus far"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and automatic updates. Always having an active record of interactions with clients makes staying organized very easy.

What do you dislike?

Id like to see it be more responsive but I cant be sure that is the fault of Tenfold and not the fault of our own overworked hardware

Staying organized and tracking clients interactions. Also, if we ever need to go back and review conversations with clients its extremely easy to do.

Tenfold review by Lindzee N.
Lindzee N.

"Wayfair tenfold Review "

What do you like best?

I like how when someone calls it automatically pulls up their info to find in salesforce.

What do you dislike?

when it goes down and we can't log calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

We can make more calls, so we don't have to look up the customer's profile each time, and we can click to dial.

Tenfold review by Barry E.
Barry E.

"Great tool for call recording and more"

What do you like best?

I think the best feature is the speed and ease of use for recording calls

What do you dislike?

I did not really dislike anything in the product - it did what it was supposed to do

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out

Tracking call volumes and individual KPI's

Tenfold review by Vincent M.
Vincent M.

"Reliable, IP Based Phone Calls for Companies of All Sizes"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use and how reliable the call quality is.

What do you dislike?

The occasional glitches here and there with foreign outbound calls

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program provides quality connections both local and globally. I would highly recommend Tenfold to any administrator looking for a tool that any size workforce can use to connect with their clients via phone.

We're able to make cheap, reliable connections globally without the lag you get from most IP based phone services.

Tenfold review by Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.

"I enjoy tenfold "

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to track my calls on tenfold, as well as the caller ID.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes I save a call, and it I will have to do it again.

just that sometimes it wont save my calls, I will have to click save again as I am already calling someone else, and doesn't show the new person I am calling on the caller ID, I have to wait till the end of the call to do the call I am on.

Tenfold review by Maggie B.
Maggie B.

"Great tool for analyzing call volume for sales "

What do you like best?

Obviously the click to dial option is extremely convenient, and the ability to add in dates for follow up. I love to be able to look back on call notes easily as well as the exact call dates.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you can't find an account if the phone number is unrecognizable, and this can prove difficult when wanting to capture your call data.

organization, better sales, better calls all stem from Tenfold.

Tenfold review by Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

"Wonderful Platform"

What do you like best?

Can easily take notes to automatically get embedded into the CRM for later reference.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is a little slow to get working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this tool! Very convenient and helpful in the sale industry

Making calls at a much faster pass, easy click to dial tool

Tenfold review by Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.

"Simple, Easy, and Effective"

What do you like best?

The ease of working with this software and the efficacy.

What do you dislike?

That we rely on it so much, if it fails we lose out on our entire day.

Getting through my day much faster knowing that I can rely on this software.

Tenfold review by Michael V.
Michael V.

"Great System"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and quick linking to contact main page

What do you dislike?

There are no issues that I have encountered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. I have used many systems in the past - This is at top of list

Info available at fingertips

Tenfold review by Jimmy L.
Jimmy L.

"Click to Dial... Priceless"

What do you like best?

The click to Dial function is small but its does make a big difference

What do you dislike?

The side panel does open up by itself in any window/browser that is open. So, that is a little annoying. For example, if you have two browser open, outbound call or inbound call. Tenfold will slide open from the bottom left of both corner blocking whatever content behind it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tenfold offers other services and add ons - make sure to explore all of them

Cold Calling

Tenfold review by Ricky F.
Ricky F.

"Seamless work experience"

What do you like best?

The scheduling aspect of Tenfold allows me to plan while being productive

What do you dislike?

We've had a small, but frustrating amount of downtime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use

I'm able to set followup contacts more easily than with other products

Tenfold review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Useful Productivity Tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily record my customer conversations and to dial from within browser-based applications.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the popup is slow or disappears and I have to search for the popup on other tabs.

Tracking sales call activities. Increased the tracking of phone activities significantly.

Tenfold review by Justin K.
Justin K.

"Tenfold logs all of my calls into CRM!"

What do you like best?

I like that tenfold logs all of my calls into CRM without me having to do anything.

What do you dislike?

The Chrome extension logs messages to the Chrome console. I'm sure most users would not even notice this.

Easily track my interactions with prospects and customers.

Tenfold review by markel j.
markel j.

"Tenfold Experience"

What do you like best?

Call tracking and call notes. Being able to go back and also see notes and call times

What do you dislike?

At times we lose call notes or call are not tracked

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for call tracking

The ability to keep up with calls

Tenfold review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Overall a good product"

What do you like best?

The integration it has with CRMs such a SalesForce. I also enjoy that when you are receiving a call and it is listed in your CRM as a lead or contact that detail information pops up and becomes easy for you to take notes on.

What do you dislike?

It is still very much its own software and could be simplified with its integrations into other displays and layouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fab tool for companies starting out. We hit a growth spurt and needed something that was even move easy to use for logging and tracking all of our sales teams activities.

Call tracking, Click to dial ability, Activity logging, simplicity of use for our sales teams

Tenfold review by User in Internet

"Wonderful and convenient "

What do you like best?

The reporting is great and easy to use. Also the click to dial feature that is partnered with salesforce makes it a convenient was to make dials.

What do you dislike?

When the system stops responding. With the amount of employees that use it, it creates a level of inconvenience. But nothing to complain about they get it right up and working again in no time.

It allows the workload to be more manageable with the ease of use.