What do you like best?
• Simple to use and easy to get up and running
• Product features are getting better and better (site id, LinkedIn integration, etc.)
• Customer Service is awesome and really responsive
• You can turn off a specific account from getting ads served to them. Really powerful when trying to allocate a specific spend to an account.
• How targeted you can set up campaigns and tactics is powerful in ABM
• Value brought to our business is amazing! We’re getting huge companies engaging with our ads, which helps Marketing get buy-in from leadership on ABM and display ads as a piece of our ABM playbook.
What do you dislike?
• Reporting is minimal and I feel as if it’s an afterthought for the product
• The Interface is too simplified and hard to interpret the graphs on the dashboard without hovering
• Data getting imported into your dashboard is inconsistently delivered. Sometimes it’s 24 hours, other times I wait three days before the data comes in or I find myself contacting my CSM to ask why it’s not importing.
• Limited to 12 or 15 (can’t remember) tactics in your account. Wish default was double that.
• Limited to 500 accounts in one tactic although it's probably better not to have more then you run into the tactic limitation.
• Ad Library needs some work and could be organized better for the user to easily pull or reuse ad creatives. Ad tags should be a feature to help organize, report on and reuse previous ad creatives.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Getting engagement from and warming up accounts before outreach to contacts within those accounts. Driving more brand awareness too, that's been huge for us!