Terminus

Terminus

Terminus is the industry’s first account-based marketing platform that enables B2B marketers to target companies, engage decision-makers on their terms and accelerate sales pipeline velocity at scale.

Work for Terminus?

Learning about Terminus?

Terminus Reviews

Ask Terminus a Question
Terminus review by <span>Chris V.</span>
Chris V.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Super easy to use Salesforce Integration. Low price point makes is very accessible for small to medium size businesses. Easy to upload creative, and reach only people who work at your Target Accounts.

What do you dislike?

A/B testing and Advanced SFDC integration (to push data back into SFDC), require double the platform cost over the base package. Difficult to know who you're reaching at your Target Accounts (which business unit or job titles).

This is a core piece of our ABM strategy. Helps us keep front and center with Target Accounts. Our ads follow them around the web now regardless of whether they've been on our website (unlike retargeting).

Showing 54 Terminus reviews
Terminus review by <span>Josh G.</span>
Josh G.

Rockstar Software for ABM Ads

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The simplicity, targeting, expertise of staff and the potential of the product.

Terminus has been excellent and a vital piece to our ABM execution. The fact that I can create a campaign with the SFDC integration, define parameters, load creative and push it live is so simple! As accounts progress down through the buyer's journey I can automate specific ads and content to accounts. Terminus soon will have native integration with LinkedIn so I can automate the process of serving up LinkedIn ads, but all within Terminus. Even though Terminus has some great resources I still ask our CSM a ton of questions, however, I never feel like a hindrance. Our CSM, Ryan, has been a proactive and helpful resource as we elevate our account to its potential.

What do you dislike?

1. Their product interface isn't the best and can be clunky. It's simple but could use some help for a better customer experience. The impression over clicks graph is too simple though, I have to hover over areas on the graph to get day-specific data.

2. Ad placement isn't visible and I have to ask my CSM to get that data.

3. Department targeting doesn't show you what job titles are included in each. I had to ask my CSM to help define that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're targeting smaller businesses your reach may be limited, especially if you want to only target a specific department.

Generating first-impression brand awareness to prospective accounts, serving up relevant content down the funnel and staying top of mind throughout the buyer's journey. We've been able to generate a ton of brand awareness to some top-notch accounts and really has been great to test our messaging and content offerings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Terminus
Terminus review by <span>Johnathon D.</span>
Johnathon D.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Terminus are the leaders in this space for a reason. They have a competitive price and a solid technological backing to what they offer.

What do you dislike?

Account management teams can be lacking. The support is decent but honestly they don't offer much when you talk with them. It almost feels easier to learn things on your own.

Some of the issues with their tech can be annoying - especially the lack of dynamic text/targeting like some of their competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great place to start your ABM efforts and they offer a pretty solid and competitive product. If you're getting into ABM and need to have a lower / flexible budget then Terminus is an amazing choice.

Targeting unique clients in areas we are attempting to expand to. Finding the right thought leaders and decision makers who can purchase our product.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Account-Based Execution solution do you use?

Terminus review by <span>Matt B.</span>
Matt B.
Validated Review

Account based revenue here we come!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Two things. One, the onboarding with our CSM has been phenomenal. Probably the most "white glove" SaaS onboarding we've ever gone through. Two, ease of use. Marketing is only a part of my job and optimizing bids across display networks sounds like hell to me. I love that with Terminus I set my goal, building my inclusion list, add my creative, set a budget and BOOM the magic happens behind the scenes.

What do you dislike?

This is nitpicky but I'd love to be able to build list in Salesforce reports and then allow Terminus to just use that report. Rather then building the list in a Salesforce report and then (again) in Terminus.

We don't do any PPC because we aren't a mass market company. Terminus let's us include display advertising as a layer in our account-based outreach built around small account lists. After only a quarter, we're already seeing increase traffic to our site and brand recognition at the C-suite

Terminus review by <span>Grant F.</span>
Grant F.

Automated Marketing for the Masses

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Personally, I really enjoy how seamless the application is as a whole. Terminus is a very cool tool, one that accurately targets your companies ideal audience through IP Addresses and cached browsers. As long as you have quality content (i.e. good advertisements) and can build reports in your CRM, Terminus is a very cool tool to get your product seen.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Salesforce is almost completely manual, this means anytime a field is added, the user is required to inform Terminus. In other words, Terminus just pushes information into Salesforce. It isn't a 1:1 relationship, it simply does not pull any updated information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Terminus is a great tool as long as you have a significant advertising budget. Make sure to confirm you have your set advertising budget in place before you proceed as you will quickly realize the expenditure required.

The business problem we were looking to solve was to increase the number of MQL's we were receiving on a monthly basis. Terminus accomplishes this by getting our ads to those who we deem acceptable. Through our use of Terminus, we have seen significant increases in our number of visitors, MQL's and opportunities generated as a whole. Other benefits include; reigniting lost opportunities, maintaining a solid relationship through our content with our current customer base, as well as personalizing our advertising platforms to target our ideal prospects.

Terminus review by Administrator

Pillar in our ABM Strategy

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I first heard about Terminus by reading their CMO Sangram Vajre's book on ABM, which sparked our journey to focusing our growth strategy in this direction. The education they offer has been invaluable in the months since.

The technology platform itself is intuitive and I found it possible to launch a campaign in minutes. Analytics and reporting provide insight into the ROI of our investment here without cluttering with information we can't act on.

Our account manager, Ryan Schwartz, has been an amazing partner in helping us succeed by planning strategy and checking in proactively with suggestions on how we can optimize our campaign.

What do you dislike?

We sell exclusively to the hospitality vertical and targeting options seem a bit limited to the unique job titles in this business. Also, company targeting is limited to North America right now, though I understand this will change in 2018.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it if you are looking to optimize your advertising and build an account-based strategy.

Very impressed by our ability to put ads in front of target accounts with Terminus and then track how many of those people visit our website. Engagement with ads delivered through Terminus is much higher than other platforms because of their inventory and targeting options.

Terminus review by <span>Andrew A.</span>
Andrew A.

Outstanding team and support

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to use! The UI is incredibly simple, and the integrations with Sales Force makes it very flexible.

Team is outstanding. CEO is down to earth, CMO is a thought leader in the space, support is incredibly responsive and helpful. I get the feeling that they are deeply interested in our success.

What do you dislike?

Matching is too broad and vague. Getting ads in front of "HR" at a smaller company might be perfect but putting ads targeted to "HR" at a large company means the ad probably won't apply to 90% of the audience. There are specific HR groups and titles we need to be targeting at those larger companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Terminus is a start-up company, so it's not very feature rich yet. However, the features they do have are great and very well-developed. In addition, their leadership knows where they need to go and is taking them there. The product is improving every day.

Targeting specific jobs/titles at specific companies.

Learning about Terminus?

* We monitor all Terminus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.