Terminus

Terminus

Terminus is the industry’s first account-based marketing platform that enables B2B marketers to target companies, engage decision-makers on their terms and accelerate sales pipeline velocity at scale.

Work for Terminus?

Learning about Terminus?

Terminus Reviews

Ask Terminus a Question
Terminus review by <span>Chris V.</span>
Chris V.

"Very Easy to Use! Focus your Advertising budget on Target Accounts!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use Salesforce Integration. Low price point makes is very accessible for small to medium size businesses. Easy to upload creative, and reach only people who work at your Target Accounts.

What do you dislike?

A/B testing and Advanced SFDC integration (to push data back into SFDC), require double the platform cost over the base package. Difficult to know who you're reaching at your Target Accounts (which business unit or job titles).

This is a core piece of our ABM strategy. Helps us keep front and center with Target Accounts. Our ads follow them around the web now regardless of whether they've been on our website (unlike retargeting).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Terminus
Showing 64 Terminus reviews
Terminus review by <span>Josh G.</span>
Josh G.

"Rockstar Software for ABM Ads"

What do you like best?

The simplicity, targeting, expertise of staff and the potential of the product.

Terminus has been excellent and a vital piece to our ABM execution. The fact that I can create a campaign with the SFDC integration, define parameters, load creative and push it live is so simple! As accounts progress down through the buyer's journey I can automate specific ads and content to accounts. Terminus soon will have native integration with LinkedIn so I can automate the process of serving up LinkedIn ads, but all within Terminus. Even though Terminus has some great resources I still ask our CSM a ton of questions, however, I never feel like a hindrance. Our CSM, Ryan, has been a proactive and helpful resource as we elevate our account to its potential.

What do you dislike?

1. Their product interface isn't the best and can be clunky. It's simple but could use some help for a better customer experience. The impression over clicks graph is too simple though, I have to hover over areas on the graph to get day-specific data.

2. Ad placement isn't visible and I have to ask my CSM to get that data.

3. Department targeting doesn't show you what job titles are included in each. I had to ask my CSM to help define that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're targeting smaller businesses your reach may be limited, especially if you want to only target a specific department.

Generating first-impression brand awareness to prospective accounts, serving up relevant content down the funnel and staying top of mind throughout the buyer's journey. We've been able to generate a ton of brand awareness to some top-notch accounts and really has been great to test our messaging and content offerings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Terminus
Terminus review by <span>Johnathon D.</span>
Johnathon D.

"Good service but onboarding and support are lacking"

What do you like best?

Terminus are the leaders in this space for a reason. They have a competitive price and a solid technological backing to what they offer.

What do you dislike?

Account management teams can be lacking. The support is decent but honestly they don't offer much when you talk with them. It almost feels easier to learn things on your own.

Some of the issues with their tech can be annoying - especially the lack of dynamic text/targeting like some of their competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great place to start your ABM efforts and they offer a pretty solid and competitive product. If you're getting into ABM and need to have a lower / flexible budget then Terminus is an amazing choice.

Targeting unique clients in areas we are attempting to expand to. Finding the right thought leaders and decision makers who can purchase our product.

What Account-Based Execution solution do you use?

Terminus review by <span>Daniel E.</span>
Daniel E.

"Best in Class Platform for the Progressive Digital Marketer"

What do you like best?

Terminus is an easy to use, powerful, and highly effective display ad platform. Its ability to highly target display advertising works magic for your Marketing budget, making the platform one of the most cost-effective tools I use today.

What do you dislike?

Some features/UX that you would expect from a premier cloud-based platform like Terminus are missing. The product is hugely effective, but it definitely feels like it is still under development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the option, make sure you visit their office and meet the team. They are doing some awesome stuff.

We are using the platform to generate awareness in new segments, build adoption with existing clients, and to track engagement at key accounts in order to better inform the sales team of key account activity.

Terminus review by <span>Matt B.</span>
Matt B.

"Account based revenue here we come!"

What do you like best?

Two things. One, the onboarding with our CSM has been phenomenal. Probably the most "white glove" SaaS onboarding we've ever gone through. Two, ease of use. Marketing is only a part of my job and optimizing bids across display networks sounds like hell to me. I love that with Terminus I set my goal, building my inclusion list, add my creative, set a budget and BOOM the magic happens behind the scenes.

What do you dislike?

This is nitpicky but I'd love to be able to build list in Salesforce reports and then allow Terminus to just use that report. Rather then building the list in a Salesforce report and then (again) in Terminus.

We don't do any PPC because we aren't a mass market company. Terminus let's us include display advertising as a layer in our account-based outreach built around small account lists. After only a quarter, we're already seeing increase traffic to our site and brand recognition at the C-suite

Terminus review by <span>Grant F.</span>
Grant F.

"Automated Marketing for the Masses"

What do you like best?

Personally, I really enjoy how seamless the application is as a whole. Terminus is a very cool tool, one that accurately targets your companies ideal audience through IP Addresses and cached browsers. As long as you have quality content (i.e. good advertisements) and can build reports in your CRM, Terminus is a very cool tool to get your product seen.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Salesforce is almost completely manual, this means anytime a field is added, the user is required to inform Terminus. In other words, Terminus just pushes information into Salesforce. It isn't a 1:1 relationship, it simply does not pull any updated information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Terminus is a great tool as long as you have a significant advertising budget. Make sure to confirm you have your set advertising budget in place before you proceed as you will quickly realize the expenditure required.

The business problem we were looking to solve was to increase the number of MQL's we were receiving on a monthly basis. Terminus accomplishes this by getting our ads to those who we deem acceptable. Through our use of Terminus, we have seen significant increases in our number of visitors, MQL's and opportunities generated as a whole. Other benefits include; reigniting lost opportunities, maintaining a solid relationship through our content with our current customer base, as well as personalizing our advertising platforms to target our ideal prospects.

Terminus review by <span>Lisa H.</span>
Lisa H.

"Integrated Self-serve ABM Advertising Goodness "

What do you like best?

The ease of account selection for campaign setup due to Salesforce integration

What do you dislike?

Reporting at the sales rep level is lacking

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've been very happy with our experience with Terminus so far. 100% glad we switched from the last vendor we had been using. The only thing we've found to be lacking is rep level reporting, but I spoke with their product team and it sounds like it's on the near-term roadmap.

With Terminus, we're able to spend our advertising dollars on reaching exactly the accounts - and the users within those accounts - that we care about. Because Terminus is integrated with our Salesforce instance, we're able to automatically target accounts with active opportunities the moment the opportunity opens. And we're able to get ads in front of new accounts that our sales reps are targeting. We're getting our ads in front of the eyeballs we care about and marketing is better aligned with and able to support sales.

Terminus review by <span>Josh G.</span>
Josh G.

"Easy-to-use software for any ABM program but needs some refining"

What do you like best?

• Simple to use and easy to get up and running

• Product features are getting better and better (site id, LinkedIn integration, etc.)

• Customer Service is awesome and really responsive

• You can turn off a specific account from getting ads served to them. Really powerful when trying to allocate a specific spend to an account.

• How targeted you can set up campaigns and tactics is powerful in ABM

• Value brought to our business is amazing! We’re getting huge companies engaging with our ads, which helps Marketing get buy-in from leadership on ABM and display ads as a piece of our ABM playbook.

What do you dislike?

• Reporting is minimal and I feel as if it’s an afterthought for the product

• The Interface is too simplified and hard to interpret the graphs on the dashboard without hovering

• Data getting imported into your dashboard is inconsistently delivered. Sometimes it’s 24 hours, other times I wait three days before the data comes in or I find myself contacting my CSM to ask why it’s not importing.

• Limited to 12 or 15 (can’t remember) tactics in your account. Wish default was double that.

• Limited to 500 accounts in one tactic although it's probably better not to have more then you run into the tactic limitation.

• Ad Library needs some work and could be organized better for the user to easily pull or reuse ad creatives. Ad tags should be a feature to help organize, report on and reuse previous ad creatives.

Getting engagement from and warming up accounts before outreach to contacts within those accounts. Driving more brand awareness too, that's been huge for us!

Terminus review by Administrator

"Pillar in our ABM Strategy"

What do you like best?

I first heard about Terminus by reading their CMO Sangram Vajre's book on ABM, which sparked our journey to focusing our growth strategy in this direction. The education they offer has been invaluable in the months since.

The technology platform itself is intuitive and I found it possible to launch a campaign in minutes. Analytics and reporting provide insight into the ROI of our investment here without cluttering with information we can't act on.

Our account manager, Ryan Schwartz, has been an amazing partner in helping us succeed by planning strategy and checking in proactively with suggestions on how we can optimize our campaign.

What do you dislike?

We sell exclusively to the hospitality vertical and targeting options seem a bit limited to the unique job titles in this business. Also, company targeting is limited to North America right now, though I understand this will change in 2018.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it if you are looking to optimize your advertising and build an account-based strategy.

Very impressed by our ability to put ads in front of target accounts with Terminus and then track how many of those people visit our website. Engagement with ads delivered through Terminus is much higher than other platforms because of their inventory and targeting options.

Terminus review by <span>Lauren V.</span>
Lauren V.

"Great customer success team"

What do you like best?

I love working with Cassie DiBella, our customer account manager. She is so hands on with our account and is invested in our success. We have bi weekly calls for 30 min and our meetings are very productive. She shares what is working within other accounts she sees and provides recommendations around content, budget, segmentation etc. She also sends me educational content that is specifically targeted for my needs like the LinkedIn Terminus webinar as well as a Rosetta Stone blog post and more. She is also very willing to submit custom requests to the support team to make my life easier. For example if I need to make a change to the audience in a terminus campaign, instead of me duplicating the campaign and updating the audience several times, she will get it done on the back end. She also takes the time to point out the successes we are having with our target accounts.

What do you dislike?

Even though I really like most things about Terminus, there is opportunity to improve reporting. Right now I am unable to see month over month trends in one view

target account penetration for account based marketing

Terminus review by <span>Marek V.</span>
Marek V.

"Excellent ABM display tool with great account support"

What do you like best?

SFDC sync, integration, live look up into SFDC allows serving ads only to open opportunities or only to prospects to accounts without opportunities, whatever audience you choose. You can use any SFDC data for setting your audiences.

Matching on specific titles and roles within our target account is amazing!

Clear progression rules so you stop serving ads as soon as the account does not match the criteria.

Excellent sales and on-boarding experience, and I'm very impressed by our account rep. They will work with you and customize everything so you achieve your goals.

What do you dislike?

UI is good but it's work in progress. Some functionality is only available as custom on-demand reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

I want to serve ads only to our target accounts instead of blasting the whole internet with ads. Terminus allows me to market only to our target accounts and specific titles and roles within each account.

Terminus review by <span>Andrew A.</span>
Andrew A.

"Outstanding team and support"

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to use! The UI is incredibly simple, and the integrations with Sales Force makes it very flexible.

Team is outstanding. CEO is down to earth, CMO is a thought leader in the space, support is incredibly responsive and helpful. I get the feeling that they are deeply interested in our success.

What do you dislike?

Matching is too broad and vague. Getting ads in front of "HR" at a smaller company might be perfect but putting ads targeted to "HR" at a large company means the ad probably won't apply to 90% of the audience. There are specific HR groups and titles we need to be targeting at those larger companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Terminus is a start-up company, so it's not very feature rich yet. However, the features they do have are great and very well-developed. In addition, their leadership knows where they need to go and is taking them there. The product is improving every day.

Targeting specific jobs/titles at specific companies.

Terminus review by <span>Jeremy M.</span>
Jeremy M.

"Terminus for digital ads"

What do you like best?

Terminus is excellent to work with, from the setup up of marketing campaigns, to the strategic advice and optimization of campaigns. In addition, the insight into what accounts are viewing our website is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Terminus. They have a great team and it feels like a true partnership.

We are trying to implement an ABM marketing model that spans from awareness ad-work for a startup to engagement analysis to know when to engage customers to increase conversion rates. The greatest benefits are the visibility into the data, and ease with which we can launch and target our prospective customers.

Terminus review by <span>Mike W.</span>
Mike W.

"Terminus Review"

What do you like best?

Platform was very easy to use. Simple to upload creative and easy to view reporting and dashboards. I really liked the insights it provided to those who were visiting your website and the path they were taking. I liked that the software would show a display of how your ad would appear on a specific website. The graphics and insights to how each piece of ad creative were performing were also beneficial.

What do you dislike?

As of the time I used it, I couldn't generate my own reports. I needed to reach out to my account manager for data. The data didn't get granular enough at the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended software. If you're a Hubspot user, their software integrates into Hubspot with ease and you can setup automated emails and triggers based on activities that occur from your Hubspot campaigns. KickFire is also integrated so you can see who's visiting your website, even though you're not targeting them. You can setup campaigns based on those visitors.

We were just getting into account-based marketing, so we were able to target specific companies. We were able to generate additional web traffic and awareness which we didn't have before.

Terminus review by <span>Joshua P.</span>
Joshua P.

"Terminus drives the companies that we care about to our website."

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use and manage. Our success manager has bi-weekly calls with us, recommends potential campaigns, and ensures that all of our campaigns are tracking optimally.

What do you dislike?

High cost per click limits our exposure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't sell this to your team as a lead gen application. It does not generate qualified leads, in our experience. Terminus helps drive the right people to the site, and helps accelerate the sales cycle. Integrate with your CRM or Marketing Automation system for best automated experience.

We are trying to drive relevant people to our website. Terminus allows us to drive ONLY our target companies to our website.

Terminus review by <span>Jon-Eric C.</span>
Jon-Eric C.

"It Just Works."

What do you like best?

The Terminus platform is great because it's service and it just works. Its very user friendly, and honestly it just works. As soon as my assets are ready, I can get a campaign uploaded for review in minutes. I don't have to talk to anyone or dig through instructions, I can handle it all on my own. It is worth pointing out though that you do have support if you need it. The Account Team at Terminus is great at checking in, providing best practices, sharing updates, etc. With a platform that is as easy to us as this, they don't really need to put any effort into account management, but they still do.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if there is anything I actually "dislike", and the few things that I know needed improvements, have already been updated or are on their 2017 roadmap. And they're simple, more convenient things then anything with functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we were looking at AMB platform options, Terminus was the one that allowed us to be fully in control, and we love it. If that's what your looking for (no worries the support is still there when you need it), Terminus is right for you too. Oh and the price is right too.

We work in a very targeted B2B environment, so we've always avoided mass marketing (like digital ads), because we'd be wasting resource. With Terminus, and ABM we now have the ability to target specific companies in our target demographic. Even in some of the "old school" industries that we work with, the ability to serve them ads through Terminus has had a huge impact on our lead gen efforts.

Terminus review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent Tool for Implementing Account Based Marketing "

What do you like best?

Terminus enables you to hit key accounts based on any criteria that exists within Salesforce which is great. The pricing model is much more flexible than other ABM solutions which is beneficial as well although it would be nice to have the option for a CPC model vs a CPM model (just a suggestion but not really a big issue)! Additionally the sales and support teams have been extremely attentive and helpful from start to finish. They are always able to assist with any questions in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more reporting capabilities to help with optimization and reporting such as the ability to see which job functions have the highest performance. It is a young tool so I am sure more features will be added as it is developed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking at ABM solutions you should definitely take a look at Terminus. It not only is a more cost effective solution compared to other options but enables you to have more control with your programs. It seems to be a younger tool but they are definitely moving in the right direction and it already has a lot of robust features.

We are not only able to increase awareness to key target account but are able to run ads relevant to each step in the sales journey. You can get very granular for which accounts you are targeting which helps to address all relevant audiences.

Terminus review by <span>Jana L.</span>
Jana L.

"A Bootstrapping Account Based Marketer's Dream"

What do you like best?

For the price point, you can't beat it. It is easy to use, quick to get a campaign rolling and has a great dashboard that allows me to give details on the performance for each target account. The Terminus sales and support teams have been great to work with. They have been super helpful from the first evaluation through continuing support and campaign check ins. (Huge shout out to our CSM, Franklin, who is a total rockstar and quickly responds to all my questions with clear and concise answers!)

We are already seeing early results and upticks in traffic from our top tier accounts.

What do you dislike?

There were some sync issues with our reporting dashboards around the holidays but they addressed those very quickly and they didn't effect our campaigns at all. Given at some point each account will have its own dedicated campaign, the number of campaigns allotted per pricing tier is a little low for our long term needs. We will definitely need more campaigns running as we scale up our ABM efforts, but it isn't an issue currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use tool, that you can be up and running campaigns quickly and make sure that all your impressions are served to the right group of people in the organization Terminus is the tool for you. It is so budget friendly and the team is out to build long term relationships with their customers and help guide you to success through campaign reviews, best practices even offering tips on creative. We have been really pleased with them so far.

We have been able to start pre-warming campaigns and creating awareness with the right audience in our top tier accounts to increase traffic to our site and brand recognition prior to beginning our sales reach out. We have already seen increases in traffic to our site from the accounts we have been targeting in our first campaign.

Terminus review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Solid Ad-Serve Tool, new features are excellent"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive, the roadmap recently has had a lot of value for us, especially the two-way sync with Salesforce to drive actionable insights to the sales team. Terminus feels very committed to our success.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would directly connect with Marketo, our MAT, in addition to Salesforce. At present, we have to use Salesforce as a go-between to attach marketing activity to an account, which can be unwieldy at times.

In addition, the amount of manual work our success manager (who is excellent, to be fair) has to do for us is a bit frustrating. The new Visitor ID function could be more actionable.

Lastly, the ability to edit our creatives is limited only to the link, instead of the actual creative image, and the delay in approving can lead to fuzziness when updating and either overlap or dead periods.

Excellent for serving to high value accounts and opportunity acceleration. We've been able to quantify internal champions at prospect accounts by tying activity to Marketo.

Terminus review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Flexible UI, Great SFDC Integration, Awesome Support!"

What do you like best?

The support team goes above and beyond helping you out and showing you each feature within the product. It can certainly be challenging to learn the in's and out's right away, but your CSM rides shotgun with you the entire time - from implementation, to on-going support and strategic direction.

What do you dislike?

Terminus limits the number of campaigns or 'tactics' as they call them, which forces you to really think about how to structure your campaigns. Also, because the platform is so robust, it's hard to start executing campaigns out of the box without support - but that's not really a knock against them.

Bridging the gap between sales & marketing by operating a smooth and efficient ABM program, and ensuring that we're only spending our marketing dollars on the target accounts best-fit for our business.

Terminus review by <span>Allison W.</span>
Allison W.

"Great Customer Experience"

What do you like best?

Our dedicated rep is helpful and responds quickly to all of our questions, especially as we have never done account based marketing before. When things went wrong they offered us a new service free of charge which we really appreciated.

What do you dislike?

For people who have never had account based marketing experience before, we could use even more guidance/ideas on campaigns to run and how to optimize!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have never run an ABM campaign or used an ABM tool before, you may need some extra help from your account rep, or do to research on the side. It's important to know how to use the tool to get the most out of it, but there isn't a ton of training. Ask questions and utilize your rep!

We are able to target specific accounts with our advertisements to optimize our ad spending and help our sales team with air cover for focus on key accounts. It has been very beneficial for our marketing and sales team to work with accounts on this granular level.

Terminus review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Exceeding Expectations! They are an extension of my marketing arms. "

What do you like best?

Taylor and the terminus team have gone above and beyond to help support our marketing efforts. I am pulled in many different directions and Taylor keeps me focused on our accounts, keeps me updated on new roll outs from Terminus, lets me know when I need to renew ads and how my campaigns are doing.

With a small team size, I feel like they are an extension of our team and always working for us. Great energy and quick responses when I need help.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing that I dislike thus far. I will say that I realized there is more to terminus than I knew about after taking this survey. I need to take some time to fully understand these awesome capabilities that my team isn't currently utilizing.

I am in charge of generating inbound leads and increasing website traffic. This is a great avenue to get our information out to new key targets. 78% of our web traffic is from new people now! I am looking forward to the benefits of how we can use it to nurture existing clients with our ABM strategy.

Terminus review by User

"Fantastic customer support, the integrations side could use some work"

What do you like best?

The regular check ins with a dedicated CSM make you feel like you are a valued customer, not just a number. The advice they give and tactical support are great.

What do you dislike?

They have announced a bunch of product integrations/enhancements over the past few months but are slow to deliver on them. Still waiting for the LinkedIn feature to be ready, as well as the intent surge information from Bombora.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have sales on board and they will use the data to inform their prospecting activities. Using ads that are tailored based on industry has worked really well. Make sure you put a cap per account so you don't waste $$$ on some of the Enterprise companies you might be targeting.

We use Terminus to serve ads to target accounts and to run industry-specific programs. I also use them to track website visits from target accounts.

The insight into which accounts are engaging in our programs is really helpful. However, not very useful if sales is not incentivized to act on this data (not a Terminus problem; but be aware that if you want to get value out of tools like Terminus, make sure sales is onboard before you start paying money).

Terminus review by <span>Laurel A.</span>
Laurel A.

"Great platform for testing and running full programs"

What do you like best?

Terminus is easy to use on the front end and easy to understand on the back end. The platform has allowed us to run small-scale tests that we simply couldn't before, so that we can vet our strategy before rolling out expensive display programs. We use both the list upload function to run programs based strictly on account lists, and the dynamic campaign building features for campaigns based around account and lead profiles. The reporting is robust enough to get us what we need.

The customer success team is also GREAT, helping us build programs using functionality that we can't access in the tool. T

What do you dislike?

I would like to see better folder-type options to help manage the creative library, and I wish there were a "contains" filter option to help us utilize the SFDC integration more fully. I'd also like to see better A/B testing functionality (although we are able to run tests fairly well using workarounds).

Terminus enables us to include display advertising as a layer in our ABM campaigns built around small account lists (as ABM lists should be). We can swap creative in and out quickly based on performance.

Terminus review by <span>Samantha P.</span>
Samantha P.

"Critical Tool for Multi-Channel ABM"

What do you like best?

Terminus makes it easy to add targeted display ads to our multi-channel ABM programs. Display ads are a must for us, as it improves brand awareness in our target accounts. With Terminus, we can be smarter with our ad spend, as we know we're only hitting prospects at our target accounts. The user interface is clean and straightforward, their customer service is excellent, and the real time reporting keeps us informed on how our target accounts are engaging.

What do you dislike?

We have to call in to officially get our campaign live. UPDATE: Yay, this has been improved and we can now digital launch a campaign.

Our ABM programs involve direct mail, emails, and phone outreach. We run Terminus ads in conjunction to this outreach to introduce our brand and keep us top of mind. Because we can be targeted with our ads, we are getting much more out of our investment.

Terminus review by <span>Christopher L.</span>
Christopher L.

"Showing Early Signs of ROI"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is really great. The team at Terminus boiled down a potentially complicated technology to the easiest it can be. Uploading creative and setting daily budgets is very simple. I also like the distribution point to Facebook built in to the product.

The support is great. When I reach out I get a fast response and they take the time to dig into our account when needed. They get on the phone when needed and I always feel they are accessible.

Most importantly the product is showing some early signs of providing ROI.

What do you dislike?

The match rates for list uploads still need improvement. I've talked to the team at Terminus about this and they know it's an area of opportunity for them. While it's an issue right now, It sounds like they have a good product roadmap to address this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your results will likely vary depending on the target and verticals you are trying to execute against. Talk to the folks at Terminus about your goals and targets before you begin. That will likely help avoid any missed expectations after the purchase.

We are using account based marketing to 1) Drive Awareness 2) Increase email open and response rates 3) Increase pipeline close rates.

Terminus review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"An essential tool for any B2B account-based marketer"

What do you like best?

The ability to target personas at key targets at our primary accounts and tier them based on our market whitespace. Our ability to test various messaging and ads is key to getting in front of essential contacts.

What do you dislike?

The next level of this type of ABM solution would be zero in on the specific contacts that are hitting our content and track this back to our content marketing and CRM systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Terminus works best when your market is clearly defined and you are able to maintain a clean list of your target accounts. Take advantage of the fantastic strategic resources from the Terminus team to optimize your initial implementation of the tool.

We've invested heavily into better understanding the specific individuals that we need to connect to in order to continue growing in our business. However, Terminus helps us solve the major issue in our industry of contact churn and ensure we are blanketing both "invisible buyers" and influencers of specific accounts. Through our work with the tool, we've been able to penetrate previously-untapped accounts and prime key stakeholders with our brand message to lubricate deals through the pipeline.

"Terminus ABM"

What do you like best?

There are several things that I like about Terminus: 1. Costs are competitive with other ABM applications. 2. The ability to see which organizations are coming to our website is incredibly useful when used in conjunction with other applications. 3. Program set up and ongoing support have been absolutely incredible and Terminus has provided a tremendous amount of information that's been helpful to launch and tweak our ABM program

What do you dislike?

The Terminus dashboard is a little confusing and the reporting capabilities are a little limited and difficult to get a handle on. There are some reports that need to be added and some that need to be combined (i.e. ad metrics and web traffic).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution for smaller companies. One other ABM application provider didn't want to talk to me because they felt our company was too small for their solution to be of value. Also, customer support is exemplary and there are plenty of resources to help get you started on the right track.

Using Terminus to target companies with whom we have never had any type of opportunity. Also using it to target companies where we lost opportunities to see if we can generate some renewed interest.

Terminus review by Administrator in Computer Software

"half baked with inflated results"

What do you like best?

the sales process was very slick and left me very impressed with the overall product experience.

What do you dislike?

the integrations take a very long time and effort to get right. And constantly need to be corrected if the structure is changed in the CRM.

The targeting figures that were promised are far below what is actually obtained. Especially since linkedin has allowed targeting directly, it makes a very little business case to go for terminus. Unless you want to spend a lot of money on ads.

There is no trial of any kind, which should have been a red flag itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hyper targeting is not really something that worked for us. Only thing that improved slightly were the impressions the rest was the same. Play with caution prior to committing also ask for a trial.

We wanted to enable hyper-targeting on our prospects with Terminus. Most of our target group is a very selective audience which we wanted to target across channels and remove the noise.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive, it is easy to set up new campaigns.

The integration with Salesforce allows for almost unlimited possibilities as far as targeting and campaign design. We're able to design incredibly targeted campaigns based on the account lists we have built out in Salesforce.

With the way progression is defined in Terminus, we are able to have our ads progress as a buyer account moves through the funnel.

What do you dislike?

I wish some of the reporting metrics were slightly better presented. A more visually appealing reporting dashboard would be helpful.

Some way of quickly appending URLs to ads would be helpful, adding a large amount of ad inventory takes a while, as we tag each individual ad with it's own tracking URL.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Terminus is a great platform for account-based display advertising. It allows us to be incredibly precise with our display campaigns while keeping costs down.

We are using Terminus to manage targeted account-based display advertising. Terminus allows us to cater specific ads to organizations--whether they are industry segments, contact-role segments or segments based on specific areas of the buyers journey.

Terminus review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Smart B2B Account Based Marketing "

What do you like best?

Terminus provides an incredible platform to support the subtleties of our business. We target a very specific crowd in the B2B space, but don't have the means to find all of them. This platform has provided a scalable mechanism to expand our marketing reach with the right people in the easiest way possible. That's great, but what makes this the best platform? The real-time tracking and reporting I see on the backend.

What do you dislike?

At the onset, we purchased the lowest tier as a test. So we were limited to running 3 campaigns at a time and have no tie-in with Salesforce. This connection with Salesforce will prove to be a critical piece for the future, as our targeting can become even more refined. We would also like to see more delineation of roles in the options to target. Our niche requires a specific audience so the more we can target and avoid waste, the better.

Terminus provides us a scalable platform to reach customers across our audience segments, across verticals and across product lines. After our initial launch with Terminus, we realized the numerous uses that can support our marketing needs and immediately began a queue of campaigns for the upcoming months.

Terminus review by <span>Marissa R.</span>
Marissa R.

"Great Platform & User Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the platform. Once you learn it, its very simple and has a great user experience. Terminus also offers great support, while learning the platform, they have offered multiple trainings and helped answer any questions I may have. They have definitely gone the extra mile to assist us. The platform has a great reporting system as well, so you get a great visual of how the campaign went.

What do you dislike?

From my experience, there is is nothing that I dislike about the platform so far.

We are expanding our account based marketing campaigns and Terminus is the first platform that we started to use to move toward this model. So far, we have realized that there are several accounts that we have not yet been able to reach, but with Terminus's help we have been successful.

Terminus review by <span>Kevin S.</span>
Kevin S.

"Terminus Account Based Marketing"

What do you like best?

I like several things, but the best feature of this product to me is the coverage you get within accounts and you can see quickly what accounts are being matched and build relevant content campaigns around them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike paying media on an impression basis, and hope the model moves to per click and or per conversion like we do on most other media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with the support team. They are great. The CMO even got on the line with my team and I to help us set up a test. I have been very impressed with how they treat us even though I know we are not a large account. Thank you Terminus.

Have clear goals of what you are trying to accomplish and set up a test to prove if/how the product helps you.

Share frustrations with the system like pay per impression for media or what you would like to see. The Terminus team is anxious to listen and make improvements like they just did with prospect-level enhancements.

The market we sell to is very niche and Terminus helps us cut through inefficiencies --reaching the companies we want to reach and the job functions within target companies

Terminus review by <span>Sol W.</span>
Sol W.

"Great software that's an integral part of our stack"

What do you like best?

Team innovates and makes things better quickly. When we started using Terminus just six months ago it had failings as software inevitably does.

The team at Terminus has made the product demonstrably better during that time period.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting is not as specific as is could be. More detail would be better.

Allows us to target ads to accounts at Scale as part of our ABM programs.

Terminus review by <span>Shaun P.</span>
Shaun P.

"Great one on one support, still searching for ultimate value and pay off."

What do you like best?

Todd Williams, ask for him by name.

Easy to use, easy to get it setup and running after a short ramp up.

What do you dislike?

Software can be buggy in my experience

Not as intuitive as I would like

Not as actionable as I would like it to be upon login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would ask for a trial. Get in there and setup a campaign and see how it works. Also, before you buy, have a very real and specific use case. So on day 1 you can work towards taking it live.

Getting ABM going for segments of our customers and prospects. We've been able to launch ads against both groups, with very specific messages. All of this took time (about a month) to get setup.

Terminus review by <span>Will D.</span>
Will D.

"Great for getting in front of the right accounts with the right message"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to navigate. Campaigns are very simple to get set-up and launched. Plugs right into Salesforce so there's easy access to data.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot I dislike. It would be nicer to have more robust metrics, including view-through conversions, to get a clearer picture of how accounts are engaging with ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to have several campaigns in mind before considering a product like this. There needs to be a clear business need since you're committing long-term.

We are an enterprise email marketing vendor that targets companies with very specific needs. Terminus allows us to get tailored messages in front of these companies without us needlessly spending money by putting a generic ad in front of everyone.

Terminus review by <span>Sean Z.</span>
Sean Z.

"Want to get started with Account-Based Marketing? Start with Terminus."

What do you like best?

Terminus is paving the way for Account-Based Marketing. Since the company launched, the Atlanta darling has been atop the ABM-wave educating and equipping marketing and sales professionals with the tools they need to execute a sound ABM strategy. We are purely an account-based selling and marketing culture, and Terminus allows us to easily provide air cover for our sales reps, and drive rich engagement in targeted accounts. When combined with Infer's predictive platform this 1-2 punch of predictive advertising with Terminus makes sure that we're only focused on engaging good accounts that are good fits for our business, – making every click count.

The best part of the product is Terminus's deep integration with Salesforce. This allows users to move quickly to create and launch effective ABM campaigns seamlessly using the SFDC Campaign object. Terminus focus and care on this level of integration lets marketing teams be agile, as well as track key accounts throughout the customer journey.

What do you dislike?

The software is really easy to use, especially if you are familiar with various ad platforms out their in the market. They currently don't have a CVR code snippet, but this is something that is sure to get added as the product continues to rapidly mature. To compliment this, we are using Google Goal Conversions to track daily conversions and align our efforts accordingly..

Terminus has brought the innovative idea of custom audience targeting to the ABM world with ease. They have allowed us to build custom nurture programs to generate engagement at the TOFU and warm good accounts until they are sales ready. We're looking to extend this further down the funnel and use Terminus to help spread valuable content to existing customer accounts to increase production awareness, adoption and success.

Terminus review by <span>Emilie N.</span>
Emilie N.

"Strategic Marketing: Work smarter"

What do you like best?

We have a land and expand model, so as an account manager the more exposure I can get with a large account the better. Terminus has helped us think strategically about what accounts we need to grow and how to get in front of the decision makers of those accounts.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a bit clunky, but I know the team is working hard to improve this!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support/ service team is VERY quick to jump in when you need them!

Growing accounts. We are a small company so the more we can get our brand out there the better, by focusing our efforts we can target the right people at the right companies.

"Uniquely Advantageous AdTech"

What do you like best?

Terminus (among many other things) allows marketers to support the sales process with targeted messages for accounts in the sales pipeline. Basically, Terminus allows us to keep prospects interested and engaged - shortening the time to closed-won deals.

What do you dislike?

The reporting tools leave something to be desired. Fortunately, Terminus provides the option to manually export for custom reporting via external data analysis. There is also a Salesforce integration which I have not yet taken advantage of that may make reporting easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a sophisticated marketing tool for experienced marketers. While the support team at Terminus can pretty much fool proof the execution - gaining business value from strategic campaigns requires a deep understanding of digital marketing and creating branded experiences.

Marketing is always looking for ways to reduce cost to acquire new customers, increase likelihood of conversion to closed-won, and shorten the time to signed contracts. Terminus reduces the cost of acquisition by allowing us to target at the account level, groups of 1000 or less. Terminus increases likelihood of conversion by engaging prospects, between communications with our sales team. Finally, Terminus shortens the time to contract by providing a means to reinforce value messaging and proof points during the sales cycle. We are currently using Terminus on a small scale - but the benefits are real and something we believe that will scale up.

Terminus review by Administrator

"Easy to Use ABM Platform"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and how helpful the Terminus team has been in getting my campaigns up and running.

What do you dislike?

The UX experience could be better. Looks a tad outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When first using the product it's hard to see where the reports are.

We are saving a ton of money in our ad budget by using Terminus. We are able to serve up ads to specific target companies rather than hope we are reaching them.

Terminus review by <span>Dan B.</span>
Dan B.

"Experimented with Terminus"

What do you like best?

Offers the ability to target people at companies where I want to start a conversation, or support awareness building within targeted organizations.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to get a little more granular on targeting individual titles and functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product will work really well for businesses with a large number of targets who are fairly homogenous in size. eg - if you're targeting 100,000 companies that are roughly same size, you will get great coverage. With a more heterogenous target group, it will still work, but you may need to run segmented campaigns.

I'm trying to build awareness of our offering within a targeted list of companies. I like being able to target people's devices with messaging.

Terminus review by <span>Gretchen W.</span>
Gretchen W.

"Easy Metrics; Easy to See Results"

What do you like best?

Terminus allows targeting for digital advertising that was never before possible. While I have believed digital advertising had value, measuring it and showing results was often difficult. With Terminus, accounts can be targeted with relevant messages. Of all of the marketing automation tools tried, this is one of the few I felt delivered.

It is easy to use and manage and support is also very responsive.

What do you dislike?

The platform is young and features are constantly being added. If I had to pick anything that I didn't like, it would have to be expanding selection options and tracking capabilities/reporting. But I know more is always on its way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test, test, test. Some use cases will be more effective than others.

We are using Terminus to move leads to marketing qualified leads and marketing qualified leads to sales-ready leads through targeted messages. It has also proven valuable to drive the right attention to our team at trade shows and boost event and webinar attendance.

We are solving the problem of being able to better nurture the right leads to the point that they are more qualified and ready for sales.

Terminus review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Terminus is leading the pack in Account Based Marketing"

What do you like best?

The ability to create unique campaigns based on the status of an account in our pipeline. Having Terminus connect to Salesforce for us has been huge in terms of tracking the velocity of our top accounts and supplementing our efforts with complementary awareness online through display ads. Their Customer Success team is fantastic as well.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting isn't as interactive as I'd like it to be, but it's still early for them and have seen improvements made from the time we signed up as a customer.

Adding another relevant touchpoint to the people we want to reach in a meaningful way. Whether it's able to target specific companies before a tradeshow or being able to target a specific job title within a set of companies, we have seen immense value for our sales meetings and how marketing is supplementing their efforts in a meaningful way.

"Great ABM Tool"

What do you like best?

So far we've had a great experience with Terminus. Their customer engagement is wonderful. I love that our Success Manager is always available for questions, has set up regular check ins, and always offers guidance and advice to maximize our campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The tool itself isn't the most engaging but I think Terminus is making strides to improve the UI and reporting.

As a digital consultancy, we have a very long sales cycle and are looking for ways to continue to nurture leads and shorten that cycle - from the top of the funnel all the way to deal closed. We are selling custom design/development work for emerging tech and are looking for ways to engage our audience with various touchpoints. Terminus has become a piece of our account based marketing toolkit.

"ABM Extrodinar Tool"

What do you like best?

The easy it has to create campaigns and offers weekly reports of top engaged accounts.

What do you dislike?

The colors of the overall platform could be more appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful tool that has helped my company and team drive awareness of our company with targeted adds to the audience of companies of our choosing. I would highly recommend this method of outreach in order to drive brand awareness while being able to target specific and direct verticals with specific messaging and adds to those direct verticals of your choosing per campaign.

Solving for targeting more Agencies to partner with along with boosting relationships and revenue.

Terminus review by <span>Chauncey Chapman L.</span>
Chauncey Chapman L.

"Very Happy Customer"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use and their team is great to work with. Love their support.

What do you dislike?

So far we have had a great experience. The biggest challenge for my team has been building an ROI case that effectively quantifies the gains we've made increasing our sales velocity.

We are trying to drive measurable gains to our post demo conversion rates. We also want to raise our brand awareness within target accounts to accelerate the sales process and shorten the sales cycle

Terminus review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Terminus and Account Based marketing"

What do you like best?

I think the integration with SFDC is awesome. You can target based off of SFDC filters. Makes it easier.

What do you dislike?

They are getting better with departments but I currently can't market towards the department I would like. If you are marketing to sales and marketing though - I think it works great!

We are trying to get in contact with more of our top accounts. It's nice to see activity within those accounts and you can easily do that through Terminus.

Terminus review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Terminus allow us to be very targeted with our audience"

What do you like best?

Their customer support team is great, and they want to learn about our challenges and current campaigns. They help us get better results by suggesting improvements and are always working with us to improve. They pay attention to what we want to accomplish and are very close to their customers.

What do you dislike?

The price structure was confusing at first, but once we got that out of the way, everything ran smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that ABM is very different from the usual lead generation strategy. It requires new measurement metrics. The goal is not to have new leads, but to influence existing accounts.

We can target a lot of new people in our target accounts that can help influence their decision to use our service.

Terminus review by <span>Rachel N.</span>
Rachel N.

"Powerful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface and digestible but actionable reporting

What do you dislike?

Users cannot target specific individuals based on email address

Does not integrate directly into our Marketo

Brand awareness is huge. We're firm believers in omni-channel marketing and Terminus allows us to expand our brand presence, especially for our (ABM) target accounts

Terminus review by <span>Carlos T.</span>
Carlos T.

"Top Class Online Marketing"

What do you like best?

Terminus gives important tools to organize and planificate compaings based on relevant data. It's easy to use and results are seen very quickly

What do you dislike?

The price may be high if your product/service is just starting up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for consulting before making a contract, you really need to know what you're buying here. Make sure it fulfills your needs.

Online marketing, social marketing, mobile targets.

Terminus review by <span>Trask R.</span>
Trask R.

"Integral to our ABM approach "

What do you like best?

Customer service and guidance were extremely helpful to ensure we got the most from the solution.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major, haven't really ran into any major issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool, great support, easy to get up and running.

Terminus has helped us further target our key accounts to increase brand awareness, promote our solutions and extend our thought leadership. We've been able to accomplish all of these things while gaining a better understanding of which accounts are most active with our campaigns.

Terminus review by User in Computer Software

"Easy, efficient way to reach target accounts"

What do you like best?

Unlike a lot of competitors we looked at, Terminus let's you manage the contacts you want targeted from SFDC very easily. There's no need to upload lists or work with an account manager to make updates to the contacts in campaigns. We love the ability to easy show segmented ads to those at our target, enterprise level accounts.

What do you dislike?

You can't change your targeting criteria once a campaign goes live.

We have a very specific list of accounts our sales team is going after to, and Terminus has allowed us to get in front of each of those accounts and contributed to higher open and response rates from cold emails.

Terminus review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"An Essential Tool for Account Based Marketing"

What do you like best?

Terminus is one of the newer companies in the Account Based Marketing space. I started working with them at my previous job when we were just getting our Account Based Marketing program up-and-running. We were planning to use one of the bigger ABM solutions but were concerned about the high price. Terminus came in and showed that they could do the same thing at a much lower cost. Plus, as a smaller company they are much more eager to partner with their customers to really make sure we're getting everything we need out of the thier solution. I also like the thought leadership they create for the industry. I frequently read their blogs and I attended the first "Flip My Funnel" conference this year. It was great. I changed jobs about 6 months ago and we're using Terminus at my new job. That's a good sign that their solution works for marketers. So, if you're actively doing Account Based Marketing or thinking about dipping your toes in ABM , you should definitely check out Terminus.

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaints. Of course we'd like to see more of our leads convert to wins. But, with Terminus I believe that will happen over time. This isn't s short term paly. It's a long term investment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Terminus has a really great team focused on customer success. If you're thinking about working with them, I definitely recommend you pick up the phone and have a conversation about your business needs.

We're using Terminus to nurture contacts that are in our Salesforce CRM. It's working great. We've seen increases in MQL to SQL conversion and pipeline velocity.

Terminus review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great software and great support team. Makes targeting high value accounts a breeze."

What do you like best?

Amazing integrations with salesforce and hubspot.....customer success team that actually cares about their clients. Great product roadmap.

What do you dislike?

Lack of reporting around ad creative and they're not yet optimizing ads on down-funnel conversion events or even clicks.

Ability to target ABM prospects via display ad channels on the open web.

Terminus review by <span>Ashish T.</span>
Ashish T.

"Good in a limited field"

What do you like best?

It's a pretty decent tool for finding business contacts in the NAM region, and we have used it pretty well for that.

What do you dislike?

We're a global company, with marketing across the world, so Terminus' NAM-centric data means it can't be the single data source; you always will have to back it up with other regional database sources

Segmentation for a target market list; ability to target by designation/industry.

Terminus review by <span>Robert I.</span>
Robert I.

"Exciting target account display advertising technology"

What do you like best?

1. The ability to import target account lists and also sync Accounts / Opps / Leads from Salesforce.com and then show display ads to relevant roles at those companies.

2. The ability to see which companies have been exposed to your ads and which ones have engaged with your ad units.

What do you dislike?

They are still developing some extra ad and web engagement reporting capabilities but appear to be headed in the right direction.

Ensure we are doing everything we can to build brand awareness and accelerate target account deals.

Terminus review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best Option"

What do you like best?

The organization by campaign and ability to use this software with multiple clients.

What do you dislike?

Cannot add certain words within the shortened links.

I use this to shorten links for multiple clients' social media. It's a huge benefit to have my links organized by client and campaign.

Terminus review by <span>Dan S.</span>
Dan S.

"A better platform than retargeting"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to track which accounts have produced the most clicks and impressions.

What do you dislike?

If anything, it would be for a quicker approval time for uploaded ads. But this is a very minor complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upload your campaign ads early.

We are able to drive more traffic to the landing pages that we want.

Terminus review by <span>Bassem H.</span>
Bassem H.

"Account Based Marketing Engine"

What do you like best?

Ease of use with campaign setup - literally up and running in minutes. Weekly monitoring email is easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Display advertising doesn't drive as much conversion as some other channels.

we need to surround our accounts/prospects with messaging. As we sell only to accounts we have been able to drive conversion and pipeline velocity.

Terminus review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Terminus solution for always-on air cover to target accounts"

What do you like best?

Easy to "set it and forget it" and target accounts based on name and URL.

What do you dislike?

It can take 3 business days from setting up a campaign to it going live. They also have some ad space on politically extreme websites we've discovered and asked to be removed from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you're following an ABM strategy and have a list of accounts to target. Consider using Terminus along other display ad vendors for most coverage.

Brand recognition,

"one of a kind"

What do you like best?

It is relevant information for myself and my team and is truly Account Based marketing. Excited to see how it will change how we market into accounts.

What do you dislike?

Although it takes a bit of time to set up it still gets all the data we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Collect the proper data that you need. The more you have the better you will be with results.

We are targeting accounts that we normally wouldn't be able to reach.

Terminus review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Excellent service so far"

What do you like best?

The technology they offer really is amazing. It's the next step when it comes to segmenting and targeting exactly who you want as a customer.

What do you dislike?

So far there isn't much. Depending on your campaigns, it can be time consuming to gather the needed information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least try it out if you do any kind of digital marketing.

We are finally able to segment our digital marketing efforts and have specific ads for each group/industry.

Terminus review by Administrator in Computer Hardware
Administrator in Computer Hardware

"Terminus is terrific for targetting!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, graphical interface. Set up and track campaigns quickly. Good integration with SAlesforce.com

What do you dislike?

Having to upload ads for each campaign, would like to just be able to easily select them from the Terminus library.

ABM targeting. Quick to build campaigns in Salesforce.com and then select those targets with select ads from within Terminus.

Terminus review by User in Computer Software

"Great way to get started with ABM"

What do you like best?

Not only can you see how your campaigns are performing by specific account, but with Visitor ID you can see who visited your site and for how long.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to run campaigns for EMEA companies.

Implementing ABM, more focus on account level, helps us become more strategic with our campaigns.

Terminus review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great for ABE Advertising"

What do you like best?

I don't have to manage multiple advertising platforms.

What do you dislike?

Not able to do full engagement cycle of accounts.

Warming up our accounts, and cross-sell/upsell

Learning about Terminus?

* We monitor all Terminus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.