Test Collab

Test Collab is a tool which helps you manage your tests and make testing process smooth and fast for your team.

Work for Test Collab?

Learning about Test Collab?

Test Collab Reviews

Ask Test Collab a Question
Showing 8 Test Collab reviews
Test Collab review by User in Computer Software

"Brian review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to have a base set of tests that can be edited. But running them in categories or by section is super helpful when testing through issues or problem areas.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the interface where you need a separate screen. Maybe a minimized version with a pass, fail, pause option only (like a mini tab on the side of the screen)...?

I would also suggest some sort of interface allowing the importing of excel/csv files with test cases into testcollab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Section off a plot of time to enter test cases and organization

I'm able to estimate and track testing progresses, and what has been covered by other testers on my team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Test Collab
Test Collab review by Daniel A.
Daniel A.

"Good Tool, Lacks some features"

What do you like best?

Report Creation, ease in creating new test suites and test cases

What do you dislike?

lacks status per execution, cant bulk skip (you must have 100% test cases so you can generate a report)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give feedback to de developers on things you might need so they can bring a better product to us all.

Test Reporting

What Software Testing solution do you use?

Test Collab review by Dorek B.
Dorek B.

"Its great"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and I can figure out how to do the things I need to do quickly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes confusing to use and it takes me a while to figure out where to go in the menus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great!

Collaboration for Testing our Software

Test Collab review by Julian M.
Julian M.

"Test collab"

What do you like best?

Very easy to maintain plus allows all the hooks like github, jira,bitbucket etc

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to manage the backend via gui and not have to modify xml configuration files.

Without any reviews you dont know whats getting in. Reporting seems to be great as well.

Test Collab review by User

"QA automation engineer "

What do you like best?

Color Scheme is nice. hasnt lost and data, i dont hate logging in to the site. its not the worst tool I have to use.

What do you dislike?

User management is not working for me, but might just be a config issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

Want more then excel? dont want jira or TFS? test collab is fine.

Keeps track of the tests. tests are actuality written down somewhere.

Test Collab review by User

"Test Collab is a good solution for test case management, with the potential to be great."

What do you like best?

We like how simple it is to use and how we are able to link our automated Ranorex tests to test cases.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see updates and additional features added more often. Sometimes it feels like Test Collab is 'dead'.

It provides good statistics that we never previously had. It easily links our automated Ranorex tests to test cases.

Test Collab review by Administrator in Computer Hardware
Administrator in Computer Hardware

"I saved many hours for 2 weeks using TestCollab. Recommending."

What do you like best?

1. Time control,

2. Tags,

3. Reports,

4. TestRuns.

What do you dislike?

I need to be able to set several options in a filter once creating Test Execution assignee.

Currently I can set only one priority level. I need a combination.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can use freely.

Ease to use.

Excellent support.

Time saving

Clear picture of development progress

Immediate investigation where issues live

Test Collab review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Consolidated Feedback"

What do you like best?

Automated reporting on comments and test cases

What do you dislike?

Navigation between individualized test cases and the larger product listing

QA for our platform, better consolidated feedback because of the synced commentary/feedback

Learning about Test Collab?

* We monitor all Test Collab reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.