TestingWhiz

3.9

Easy and intuitive test automation solution for Database Testing, Functional Web UI Testing, Distributed Test Execution, Regression Testing and Cross Browser Testing.

Work for TestingWhiz?

Learning about TestingWhiz?

TestingWhiz Reviews

Ask TestingWhiz a Question
Showing 23 TestingWhiz reviews
TestingWhiz review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Easy to Dive into and Good Automation Testing Tool "

What do you like best?

TestingWhiz is easy to use and set up for even non technical people. It is a feature rich automation system. There are very few automation tasks which you cannot do and if so, even you can create your own test script.

My current project is on UI Automation. I have achieved UI automation for complex ERP, Ecommerce & CRM test scenarios using TestingWhiz. Used the robust object eye recorder to record and save the objects in inbuilt object repository.

What do you dislike?

TestingWhiz do not have a dedicated mobile recorder available to seamlessly record the test scenario and prepare a script by itself. So, this thing they should do. But for me, I can ignore this dislike because I got what I wanted from this code less automation tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you looking for a complete code-less Automation Testing Tool then I would definitely recommending this to all of you. They are giving 30 days FREE Trail also. You can try once. A must.

As I said, my current project is on UI Automation and I solved many issues. Like, ERP/Ecommerce and CRM has a lot complex scenarios but with external recorder of TestingWhiz, we did it easily.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TestingWhiz
TestingWhiz review by User in Information Technology and Services

"A Powerful & Effective Test Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

TestingWhiz is a standout amongst the most easy to use and simple to utilize software testing tool. This is because I am using this tool since last 1 year and till now I haven't face any consequences. The unique benefit that brings on the top is a capacity to record and playback test scenarios for web & cloud applications. Another feature that helped a lot is we can merge different test projects into a single one so that it provides maintenance to our automation scripts.

What do you dislike?

There is an execution for cross-browsers and also into Android & iOS, however, there is no support for MAC as well as Desktop testing. That indicates one needs to stick to only Web and Mobile Testing and this is one drawback of TestingWhiz.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'll truly recommend this product for SME's and MSME's as they can easily reduce their much more efforts in creating and testing codes. This tool would also be appropriate for the ones who are keen to work on automation testing and is looking for innumerable commands along with readily available test scripts.

The advantages which I confronted while using this tool is our work efficiency which can quite get increased as it is very less time consuming and the monotonous code work can easily get reduced. So from this, we can only say that "Work smart along with these smart test commands"

What Test Automation solution do you use?

TestingWhiz review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Most User friendly Test Automation Tool "

What do you like best?

- Keyword driven approach which covers most of the actions required to automate an application.

- Detailed Report & mail report to the user.

- Scheduler is the best integration for Regression Testing.

- Integration with commonly user bug tracking, defect management tools & SVN.

- Tracking failure in the script is quite easy through detailed report.

What do you dislike?

- Recording feature for mobile application would be a great add on to the tool

- Desktop applications are challenging to automate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly Recommend

- Database operations, UI/UX, Web services

- I was able to get a demo script for each command and the support from their team

TestingWhiz review by User in Information Technology and Services

"All in one tool for my test automation"

What do you like best?

The best part is that TestingWhiz satisfies all my test automation needs from the single tool. TestingWhiz provides Web app test automation, Webservice test automation and database testing with which I was able to test my application end to end. It also provides mobile app testing feature which is also very good.

There are many other features like image comparison, integration with bug tracking tool and test management tool, inbuild scheduler as well as integration with jenkins etc which definitely help and makes my everyday life easier.

More importantly, The tool is very easy to understand and start with automation especially when you dont have much automation or coding experience.

What do you dislike?

I tried desktop application testing feature but it is at very basic level and there is a lot of scope of improvement to make it full fledged desktop app test feature. In user manual, some of the features and commands are not explained in detail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are testing an application dealing with different things like frontend, webservices, database, mobile etc and you are planning to switch over to automation, one should at least consider this once

Two things which benefited me most

1. Things which were important for me to automate my application, i found from the single tool

2. It fasten up my testing process as i converted my some basic manual tests to automation with very less effort with tool

TestingWhiz review by RAM M.
RAM M.

"Works perfect for test automation need for the last 3 years"

What do you like best?

Its capabilities to prepare test cases with codeless recording and execute on cross browsers.

Easy regression testing on CI-CD.

Mobile web and app testing

Support for Database and API testing.

Easy to learn and implement.

Ready to use scripts for various events.

Ability to create end-to-end web testing use case.

What do you dislike?

A bit old UI of the tool, but now they have improved a lot. Hope it will be up-to current standards in their next release.

Its does supports mobile app testing but it requires bit technical expertise. Though it can be neglected as their team is easily available for 24x7 support.

After installation some auto recording setting need to be configured, otherwise its seems its recording functionality is not working. Some basic configurations should be enables by default.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you own an enterprise website or an e-commerce business, you must give a try to testingwhiz, as it will help you to focus more on core business activities and it will save your lots of working hours and dollars.

We are using it for our multiple e-commerce clients to test their website functionalities like payment gateway, account creation, validation in database entries, API testing for price conversions, cross browser and mobile view functionalities etc. Earlier need to keep coding for continuous changes and its used to absorb maximum of our time and now with tesstingwhiz its has saved around 70% of our time. That saved time is now utilized for betterment of our business and clients which has doubled our business capacity.

TestingWhiz review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"Growth and Support"

What do you like best?

Its a simple basic tool to test Web Apps, API's, Databases and Native Mobile Apps. The things which I like the best out of this tool are:

1. Easy to get started with Test Automation.(You don't have to deal with any setup, just start recording and automate the test cases. If something which is not getting recorded you can add a step by including a keyword by drag n drop)

2. Each and every test command(keyword) which is available to use can be clubbed together and works seamlessly through any of the integrated testing environments.

3. People who are looking for a basic ready to use automation tool to automate their Web Apps can use this tool easily.

4. After sales support is pretty commendable, they can help you with resolving your problems in use case while automating. Also, they can suggest you the best possible approach to solve that particular problem.

5. Database and API testing is comparatively robust and fast enough to execute with the given payloads.

What do you dislike?

As they say every thing cannot be included in one single product, which falls the same for TestingWhiz too.

1. TestingWhiz doesn't have provision to automate your Desktop Application Testing.

2. It doesn't have support for Linux and Mac machines, which means you have to stick with Windows machines.

3. Less documentation and almost no online support from popular portals like Stack Overflow .etc. So if you need any help to solve your queries or run into any issue, you have to get in touch with the vendors.

I am trying to automate my E-Commerce websites.

1. It is easy for my testers to start using the tool and utilize its potential.

2. Costs incurred for training your resources is less compared to other tools.

TestingWhiz review by Premal D.
Premal D.

"Easy, Fast and Intuitive Automated Web Testing Solution"

What do you like best?

I have been using TestingWhiz since I joined the team here. The unique advantage it brings to the table is the ability to record and playback web testing scenarios for portals, web applications and cloud applications.

The tool puts the power of testing in the actual users, even business analysts & end users have been using it to automate simple steps. There is also an option to edit scripts on the fly using the test editor which has an interface similar to an excel sheet.

Moreover, there are other nifty bits are also useful for scheduling of automated scripts during off business hours, adding test data using excel import for data driven testing etc....

What do you dislike?

The team is working on improving the UI but the interface needs to get sharper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Companies looking for a mid-market solution backed by enterprise support services should consider it.

End user testing and

TestingWhiz review by User in Information Technology and Services

"A Perfect Example of an Automated Testing Tool!"

What do you like best?

As, I am not a tester from qualification, it is THE BEST for me. It comes with around 300 pre-defined test commands which helps me a lot. Also, it comes with efficient record/playback feature that help me resolve the bugs quickly. I can take screenshots while testing and all these are attracting me, more towards this tool.

What do you dislike?

Mobile application testing needs to be improved a bit as it takes a lot of my time to analyze the results out of a test case for mobile applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this tool to all the QAs (beginners) who have not been into testing career earlier and have recently joined in as a tester. Also, this tool comes with Enterprise level solutions, so from any individual to start-ups to large enterprises, TestingWhiz can also help to calculate their ROI with the help of the test automation. I also learned this from TestingWhiz.

I test the web and mobile applications of the clients to stay updated with the on-going software development procedures. Automating web UI & functional testing with this automation tool has reduced my efforts and highly improved my efficiency in testing.

TestingWhiz review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Truly an easy and intuitive tool"

What do you like best?

The best thing in this tool is total code less experience. I used this tool for my database testing needs like data integrity checks, schema check and inserting test data to dev and QA database. A truly recommended tool for test automation solution.

Apart from this it has one of the best bug tracker integrated (Jira, Mantis and Fogbugz).

We can perform cleanup action on a regular basis which is foremost required when you are into database testing. This tool is one of the most user friendly tool for software testing through automation.

What do you dislike?

Needs some improvement in developing Big Data testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a startups or any enterprise level organization, this tool is definitely recommended for your automation testing needs.

Especially using this for the database test automation needs. The task that required days to complete had been done in 5-10 mins with this while working on the eCommerce database.

TestingWhiz review by Ahzam A.
Ahzam A.

"Less Coding and More Testing"

What do you like best?

I love how TestingWiz gives support for new test management integrations.

What do you dislike?

The price is on the heavy side but there is a 30 day free trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to try out the 30 day free trial. It is on the costly side after that but it is well worth it.

We used to spend so much time on coding tests. It would be a pain and tough for the new hires. But TestingWiz makes the process easy and seamless.

TestingWhiz review by Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.

"Good features for paid version "

What do you like best?

Its fast and effective. I think its very user friendly- no coding knowledge needed! Other programs I have tried are NOT user friendly and can take months to fully learn!

What do you dislike?

I tried the free trial before purchasing. The free trial does not have as many functions as the Enterprise version, so you basically have to pay to fully try the software.

Mobile testing. It works great with Chrome.

TestingWhiz review by Raju K.
Raju K.

"One stop shop for all testing needa"

What do you like best?

We used to have different tools for web, API etc after testing whiz we have one umbrealla for all our testing needs. Either UI or API or backend testing. It comes with test case repositories system as well with CI support

What do you dislike?

Desktop automation is not stable. If you want to test windows or mac desktop apps

Mobile apps testing

API testing

Web testing

TestingWhiz review by Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.

"Best automation tool ever"

What do you like best?

I think it’s a great tool for our web testing needs. It is great for any web testing scenario. I have had no complaints.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much I didn’t like. It’s an all in one too. No complaints here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it! Skip the free trial. This software will make your life easier.

Excel issues, data testing issues.

TestingWhiz review by David R.
David R.

"TestingWhiz Review"

What do you like best?

It saves us a fair amount of work on our website and other it functions.

What do you dislike?

They seem to have a lot of different branches and would like it more plain text UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this company for web solutions.

Less coding and less work as a whole companywide with our websites and IT issues.

TestingWhiz review by User

"Good Test Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

I see that it has lot of Multi functionality and its filled with lots of good features which are trust worth and reliable and fast. We don't need prior coding knowledge in order to use the tool.

What do you dislike?

There is lot of scrolling needed in order to get through the details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more intuitive and more organized details.

Do Test Automation. It helps with the web test automation, automated testing of web services, automating regression testing with database also. Its a multi purpose tool.

TestingWhiz review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Codeless automation nation"

What do you like best?

The visual recorder easy testing with automation features make it easy to test out the desktop apps

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike it is a lot of information to soak in but with help from there team everything is doable

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to optimize your business with moving forward and really cutting down on the code process this is the way to move

Limiting the installation of networking and server on individual computers which is time consuming and tedious when testing

TestingWhiz review by Connor C.
Connor C.

"Test me"

What do you like best?

Like it says it is an end to end testing system.

What do you dislike?

It can be complicated and a little confusing to use if you aren't familiar with this type of technology.

Developing an app for the company I had worked for.

TestingWhiz review by Felicia G.
Felicia G.

"Great experience, not many cons"

What do you like best?

The user experience on TestingWhiz has been great so far

What do you dislike?

I would like tehre to be more options in regards to testing

A/B testing what makes prospective customers click

TestingWhiz review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"WhizKid"

What do you like best?

I love all of the capabilities you can do and the fact that you can record audio which I find very useful to help memorize ideas.

What do you dislike?

The microphone doesn't pick up well, but that could be a my computer problem, I would have to test this on another laptop!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch youtube tutorials for any help you may neex

Data based testing and WEB UI is very helpful when using Testingwhiz.

TestingWhiz review by User in Information Technology and Services

"A Code less test automation tool with multiple funtionalities"

What do you like best?

Easy to use

User friendly tool

One tool with multiple Solutions

Record and Playback feature help in management of Test Cases

Required less efforts to execute Testing

Automated tool for less manual work

Inbuilt commands which helps in less human efforts

Support Multiple Languages

What do you dislike?

Mobile Testing function needs to be more matured

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

Web Services and application testing

Mobile Testing

Database Testing

TestingWhiz review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Automation at its finest"

What do you like best?

The automation capabilities in Testingwhiz are incredible. It’s uncomplicated and easy to use across many platforms.

What do you dislike?

Reports can be very lengthy. I had to spend a lot of time scrolling and clicking around before I could actually find my data.

It’s excellent for automatic simple to medium complex flows

TestingWhiz review by Administrator

"TestingWhizonourWebsite"

What do you like best?

No code writing ability needed for us to use this tool

What do you dislike?

The price is pretty high compared to what we would have liked to pay

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time. Do your research and see which product is right for you.

We are trying to test our online website and the traffic of our customers

TestingWhiz review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Team Lead"

What do you like best?

Good architecture, good features, compatible

What do you dislike?

I find this tool little slow as compare to other tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better Speed.

Strong architecture - Very helpful - cover lots of test cases.

Learning about TestingWhiz?

* We monitor all TestingWhiz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.