Its a simple basic tool to test Web Apps, API's, Databases and Native Mobile Apps. The things which I like the best out of this tool are:
1. Easy to get started with Test Automation.(You don't have to deal with any setup, just start recording and automate the test cases. If something which is not getting recorded you can add a step by including a keyword by drag n drop)
2. Each and every test command(keyword) which is available to use can be clubbed together and works seamlessly through any of the integrated testing environments.
3. People who are looking for a basic ready to use automation tool to automate their Web Apps can use this tool easily.
4. After sales support is pretty commendable, they can help you with resolving your problems in use case while automating. Also, they can suggest you the best possible approach to solve that particular problem.
5. Database and API testing is comparatively robust and fast enough to execute with the given payloads.
As they say every thing cannot be included in one single product, which falls the same for TestingWhiz too.
1. TestingWhiz doesn't have provision to automate your Desktop Application Testing.
2. It doesn't have support for Linux and Mac machines, which means you have to stick with Windows machines.
3. Less documentation and almost no online support from popular portals like Stack Overflow .etc. So if you need any help to solve your queries or run into any issue, you have to get in touch with the vendors.
I am trying to automate my E-Commerce websites.
1. It is easy for my testers to start using the tool and utilize its potential.
2. Costs incurred for training your resources is less compared to other tools.