TestingWhiz

Easy and intuitive test automation solution for Database Testing, Functional Web UI Testing, Distributed Test Execution, Regression Testing and Cross Browser Testing.

Work for TestingWhiz?

Learning about TestingWhiz?

TestingWhiz Reviews

Ask TestingWhiz a Question
Showing 22 TestingWhiz reviews
TestingWhiz review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

Easy to Dive into and Good Automation Testing Tool

What do you like best?

TestingWhiz is easy to use and set up for even non technical people. It is a feature rich automation system. There are very few automation tasks which you cannot do and if so, even you can create your own test script.

My current project is on UI Automation. I have achieved UI automation for complex ERP, Ecommerce & CRM test scenarios using TestingWhiz. Used the robust object eye recorder to record and save the objects in inbuilt object repository.

What do you dislike?

TestingWhiz do not have a dedicated mobile recorder available to seamlessly record the test scenario and prepare a script by itself. So, this thing they should do. But for me, I can ignore this dislike because I got what I wanted from this code less automation tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you looking for a complete code-less Automation Testing Tool then I would definitely recommending this to all of you. They are giving 30 days FREE Trail also. You can try once. A must.

As I said, my current project is on UI Automation and I solved many issues. Like, ERP/Ecommerce and CRM has a lot complex scenarios but with external recorder of TestingWhiz, we did it easily.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TestingWhiz
TestingWhiz review by User in Information Technology and Services

A Powerful & Effective Test Automation Tool

What do you like best?

TestingWhiz is a standout amongst the most easy to use and simple to utilize software testing tool. This is because I am using this tool since last 1 year and till now I haven't face any consequences. The unique benefit that brings on the top is a capacity to record and playback test scenarios for web & cloud applications. Another feature that helped a lot is we can merge different test projects into a single one so that it provides maintenance to our automation scripts.

What do you dislike?

There is an execution for cross-browsers and also into Android & iOS, however, there is no support for MAC as well as Desktop testing. That indicates one needs to stick to only Web and Mobile Testing and this is one drawback of TestingWhiz.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'll truly recommend this product for SME's and MSME's as they can easily reduce their much more efforts in creating and testing codes. This tool would also be appropriate for the ones who are keen to work on automation testing and is looking for innumerable commands along with readily available test scripts.

The advantages which I confronted while using this tool is our work efficiency which can quite get increased as it is very less time consuming and the monotonous code work can easily get reduced. So from this, we can only say that "Work smart along with these smart test commands"

What Test Automation solution do you use?

TestingWhiz review by User in Information Technology and Services

All in one tool for my test automation

What do you like best?

The best part is that TestingWhiz satisfies all my test automation needs from the single tool. TestingWhiz provides Web app test automation, Webservice test automation and database testing with which I was able to test my application end to end. It also provides mobile app testing feature which is also very good.

There are many other features like image comparison, integration with bug tracking tool and test management tool, inbuild scheduler as well as integration with jenkins etc which definitely help and makes my everyday life easier.

More importantly, The tool is very easy to understand and start with automation especially when you dont have much automation or coding experience.

What do you dislike?

I tried desktop application testing feature but it is at very basic level and there is a lot of scope of improvement to make it full fledged desktop app test feature. In user manual, some of the features and commands are not explained in detail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are testing an application dealing with different things like frontend, webservices, database, mobile etc and you are planning to switch over to automation, one should at least consider this once

Two things which benefited me most

1. Things which were important for me to automate my application, i found from the single tool

2. It fasten up my testing process as i converted my some basic manual tests to automation with very less effort with tool

TestingWhiz review by <span>RAM M.</span>
RAM M.

Works perfect for test automation need for the last 3 years

What do you like best?

Its capabilities to prepare test cases with codeless recording and execute on cross browsers.

Easy regression testing on CI-CD.

Mobile web and app testing

Support for Database and API testing.

Easy to learn and implement.

Ready to use scripts for various events.

Ability to create end-to-end web testing use case.

What do you dislike?

A bit old UI of the tool, but now they have improved a lot. Hope it will be up-to current standards in their next release.

Its does supports mobile app testing but it requires bit technical expertise. Though it can be neglected as their team is easily available for 24x7 support.

After installation some auto recording setting need to be configured, otherwise its seems its recording functionality is not working. Some basic configurations should be enables by default.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you own an enterprise website or an e-commerce business, you must give a try to testingwhiz, as it will help you to focus more on core business activities and it will save your lots of working hours and dollars.

We are using it for our multiple e-commerce clients to test their website functionalities like payment gateway, account creation, validation in database entries, API testing for price conversions, cross browser and mobile view functionalities etc. Earlier need to keep coding for continuous changes and its used to absorb maximum of our time and now with tesstingwhiz its has saved around 70% of our time. That saved time is now utilized for betterment of our business and clients which has doubled our business capacity.

TestingWhiz review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

Growth and Support

What do you like best?

Its a simple basic tool to test Web Apps, API's, Databases and Native Mobile Apps. The things which I like the best out of this tool are:

1. Easy to get started with Test Automation.(You don't have to deal with any setup, just start recording and automate the test cases. If something which is not getting recorded you can add a step by including a keyword by drag n drop)

2. Each and every test command(keyword) which is available to use can be clubbed together and works seamlessly through any of the integrated testing environments.

3. People who are looking for a basic ready to use automation tool to automate their Web Apps can use this tool easily.

4. After sales support is pretty commendable, they can help you with resolving your problems in use case while automating. Also, they can suggest you the best possible approach to solve that particular problem.

5. Database and API testing is comparatively robust and fast enough to execute with the given payloads.

What do you dislike?

As they say every thing cannot be included in one single product, which falls the same for TestingWhiz too.

1. TestingWhiz doesn't have provision to automate your Desktop Application Testing.

2. It doesn't have support for Linux and Mac machines, which means you have to stick with Windows machines.

3. Less documentation and almost no online support from popular portals like Stack Overflow .etc. So if you need any help to solve your queries or run into any issue, you have to get in touch with the vendors.

I am trying to automate my E-Commerce websites.

1. It is easy for my testers to start using the tool and utilize its potential.

2. Costs incurred for training your resources is less compared to other tools.

TestingWhiz review by <span>Premal D.</span>
Premal D.

Easy, Fast and Intuitive Automated Web Testing Solution

What do you like best?

I have been using TestingWhiz since I joined the team here. The unique advantage it brings to the table is the ability to record and playback web testing scenarios for portals, web applications and cloud applications.

The tool puts the power of testing in the actual users, even business analysts & end users have been using it to automate simple steps. There is also an option to edit scripts on the fly using the test editor which has an interface similar to an excel sheet.

Moreover, there are other nifty bits are also useful for scheduling of automated scripts during off business hours, adding test data using excel import for data driven testing etc....

What do you dislike?

The team is working on improving the UI but the interface needs to get sharper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Companies looking for a mid-market solution backed by enterprise support services should consider it.

End user testing and

Learning about TestingWhiz?

* We monitor all TestingWhiz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.