Testuff

3.8

Testuff is a provider of SaaS-based Test Management service for managing and executing manual and automated software tests and for reporting defects.

Work for Testuff?

Learning about Testuff?

Testuff Reviews

Ask Testuff a Question
Showing 5 Testuff reviews
Testuff review by Ben B.
Ben B.

"Very intuitive and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Before going into the product attributes, I would like to say that the support Testuff provides is amazing. Their response time and professional level is outstanding. For me this is a winning card.

At the product level I find it straightforward and easy to work with. I found every feature I needed just where I expected it. It feels like many years of feedback brought the UX to be smooth and pleasant.

The recording feature is just awesome!

The system seems stable and I didn't trip on any bug.

There are plenty of available bug tracking systems integration and that's a most crucial feature for us.

What do you dislike?

On the downside, the time it took Testuff to release the web-based app was a bit too long IMHO but the wait was worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support level.

Simple to use. Takes practically minutes to pick up and start using.

Maintaining the high quality of the software systems we make is a prime business goal. I use Testuff as one of the tools that helps me maintain this level. 90% of the tests are regression tests and we benefit by lowering the cost of tracking them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Testuff
Testuff review by Gil S.
Gil S.

"Great value at a very reasonable price"

What do you like best?

Testuff's user experience is great - very intuitive and easy to use. I especially liked the fact that it provides multiple ways to access my data over the web or through a cool desktop client.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fact that Testuff desktop client doesn't work on Linux. Had to leave these machines out for this test cycle.

Testing helps to get testing done easier and faster, while not enforcing you to change any other tool in your environment as it integrates with our bug tracker and automation tool. We now test in a much more organized way and get much better results in a shorter time.

What Software Testing solution do you use?

Testuff review by Amir L.
Amir L.

"Testuff review"

What do you like best?

Great usability, great performance and integration tools

Also liked the prompt support and communications

What do you dislike?

There is no mac version of the recorder

Efficient test management. We saw improvements of the costs of testing as well as much better coverage in our release testing so for us based on our initial expectation the system does what it needs to do

Testuff review by User in Computer Software

"A quality product"

What do you like best?

- The responsiveness of the tech support team positively stood out

- The product was simple to use

What do you dislike?

The refresh when an object was renamed didn't work well at all. The work around was to close the window and relaunch.

Organising test cases

Keeping track of test case execution results

Testuff review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Bulky complicated UI"

What do you like best?

Integration with JIRA

Reports are simple

Import/export facility

Windows based

What do you dislike?

Test case writing , Execution not that attractive

Bulky UI

Test case management purpose

Learning about Testuff?

* We monitor all Testuff reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.