TextBlob

TextBlob is a Python (2 and 3) library for processing textual data that provides a simple API for diving into common natural language processing (NLP) tasks such as part-of-speech tagging, noun phrase extraction, sentiment analysis, classification, translation, and more.

Work for TextBlob?

Learning about TextBlob?

TextBlob Reviews

Showing 2 TextBlob reviews
TextBlob review by <span>Marielle Lynn N.</span>
Marielle Lynn N.

"Good for simple analyzation"

What do you like best?

I liked that it had simple setup and ease of use for a newer user.

What do you dislike?

You have to decide which ranges imply each sentiment. Nice if you want full control, but for quick analysis you might just want it done automatically, with a known range.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple, free, easy to set up

Trying to figure out how people feel about trending topics, and locating potential national incidents/natural disasters by negative sentiment.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TextBlob
TextBlob review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Powerful text processing package"

What do you like best?

I have used textblob for sentiment analysis of tweets. I was able to get better analysis with textblob than NLP Vader analyzer. Easy to use as well.

What do you dislike?

I have not faced any issue with the library which I would make me dislike this.

I have used this to analyze sentiments of tweets

What Natural Language Processing (NLP) solution do you use?

Learning about TextBlob?

* We monitor all TextBlob reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.