Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Textedly

4.9
(16 reviews)

Textedly is an SMS marketing communications channel that allows you to advertise, promote, announce, and engage with your audience through text messaging directly to cell phones. Textedly makes communicating with your contacts easy and efficient through their SMS and MMS Mass Texting Messaging service.

Work for Textedly?

Learning about Textedly?

Compare Textedly to Similar Solutions

Textedly Reviews

Ask Textedly a Question
Showing 16 Textedly reviews
Textedly review by John O.
John O.

"Great Service for very reasonable cost!"

What do you like best?

I did a lot of looking around for a bulk texting platform and no one comes close to matching Textedly's costs. I was actually skeptical of their service because of the cost, but we have been very impressed so far.

Their customer service has been excellent and very responsive. We've sent out more than 25,000 texts in May without any real issues.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is in how long the messages take to send sometimes. To send out to 4,000 subscribers has taken an hour on two occasions,. Most of the time the messages are sent almost immediately, though. We've had 2 slow times out of 25 sends.

We are using Textedly to send bulk texts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Textedly
Textedly review by Rudé v.
Rudé v.

"Great SMS Campaign Solution"

What do you like best?

Textedly has had amazing customer service from the start. Their prices were much lower than competitors, which had me skeptical at first, but James who I am working with was very transparent and we have had no surprise costs in the 5 months we have been using it! Our campaigns for events all over the US have run smoothly with no issues, and they check in on a regular basis to make sure everything is still going good.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately we can't use this service for international events, since their numbers are only valid in the US, but that's the only downside we have run into.

Lead generation and product/event signups are our main focus. Using an SMS campaign for offers is much better than handing out cards that people throw away. They can quickly text in and then they have all the information in front of them on their phones. Attendees get a lot of collateral at events so finding a better solution was crucial, and Textedly has been that solution for us.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

Textedly review by Administrator

"Straight Forward SMS marketing at reasonable rates"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for the platform. It is easy to set and use on a daily basis.

The dashboard and menus on the software are very intuititve and lead you to where you are looking to go within the software. Its clean and simple. You get a keyword that users text to a number and that subscribes them to the list. From there you can blast out marketing messages to your clients and customers via SMS. This allows for almost instant receipt of the message and near 100% open rates according to some surveys and studies.

What do you dislike?

Textedly doesn't have the most features out of SMS marketing companies. It would be nice to have a phone number on our website that customers could text and open up a SMS conversation with them from a web interface. But I think for what you pay for the trade off is still worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say go ahead and give it a try. You get a thirty day trial at no cost. So there isn't really any risk trying the software. And they have different levels of subscription to match your list size which is nice.

The problem we are trying to solve is getting our customers to open the communications we send to them. Email open rates are very low while SMS open rates are absurdly high. So being able to reach them and have them open our communications really is what we are after.

Textedly review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"Leaps and Bounds Ahead of Other Service"

What do you like best?

The user friendly interface is what I like most. Compared to Avid mobile, these guys are on point! Simple site, self explanatory. Their customer service is awesome as well. Within 30 minutes my entire customer list was uploaded and ready for me to market to. Great text service.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I can say that is negative about Textedly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely the most user friendly and inexpensive option I have found when I decided to switch services. I researched between 8-10 different companies, textedly was best priced and they allow you a free 2 week trial period to get used to the site, which takes only a couple minutes if you are familiar with sms services.

We have a specific phone line to track our marketing efforts, our text campaigns have been receiving 100% more calls since we started with Textedly.

Textedly review by valbona x.
valbona x.

"TEXT AWAY"

What do you like best?

This is my first option when it comes to mass texting. We currently use this as a form of communication in the work place. It’s so much easier to send texts rather than emails since they might be missed. The best part is I can create a text and then schedule it when I want it sent.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven’t really found anything I really dislike about Textedly. Since we don’t really use it to send out to thousands of people the time it takes these texts to go through is relatively fast. Would definitely recommend trying the free trial and pan out how you like it.

Mass communication updates

Textedly review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"High quality product with great support"

What do you like best?

The UI is easy to use and understand right out of the box. I didn't have to waste any time figuring out how to make it work right away. That is super important for me these days.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about this product. It's easy to use and understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic product, must try!

Bypassing the email box and getting directly in front of the customers is amazing. Today there is no better way to directly connect with someone.

Textedly review by Paul F.
Paul F.

"Save time and Increase Sales with Textedly!"

What do you like best?

The ease to which I can send out to my list of clients and customers without having to do it one by one.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. Everything is really easy and the guys at Tech support are really helpful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely one of the best ways of reaching your clients on a regular basis!

Reaching my group of clients in the click of a button instead of calling or texting individually. Increases my response and some respond directly to the text, It's pretty awesome! I love it and its priced really well.

Textedly review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Very user friendly, great platform"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that the dashboard is so user friendly. his is a great way to continue communication with clients and maintain a client pipeline.You can view sms replies int he inbox and have the ability to reply individually to each reply.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes about the system. Everything is so easy to use.

Solving communication problems. When I signed up for the service I was looking on ways to maintain client contact. As an independent contractor, it is important to be able to quickly communicate through to clients and what better way than sms? Since I started using the service I have been able to effectively stay in contact with my clients and have strengthened out communication channel

Textedly review by Nettie E.
Nettie E.

"Easy to Use, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use marketing tool, very affordable, great customer service.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike honestly, I've not run into any problems yet.

Updating current clients via text seems much more personal, and they are much more likely to see it and respond!

Textedly review by Eddie J.
Eddie J.

"Best mass text program"

What do you like best?

Textedly is affordable, works great from PC and mobile phone.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike, it works just like it was advertised to do.

I was using email to reach out to those in my group. With Textedly I don't have to wait till I get to a computer to send an email.

Textedly review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"Awesome product and service!"

What do you like best?

It is incredibly easy to use. Also, the customer support is amazing if you do need any help.

What do you dislike?

Textedly does everything I need! Nothing I dislike.

I can communicate with my customers via text.

Textedly review by Ariana Jose V.
Ariana Jose V.

"A great to communicate "

What do you like best?

Is very easy to use and effective for sending messages for my clients.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great, I really love Textedly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is really great to use, very ease and effective for communicate to everyone via text.

I can send texts to all my clients at once.

Textedly review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent product and service!"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use. When you need help, the customer support is awesome.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Textedly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use and to administer.

We are able to communicate quickly via text to our clients.

Textedly review by Agency
Agency

"This makes my life easier"

What do you like best?

I love that I can reach every employee at the same time. I don’t have to send texts out individually anymore.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This is actually a great service.

We often have mass texts for staff meetings or keeping up to date on clients health conditions.

Textedly review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Textedly is Awesome! "

What do you like best?

So easy to send a text msg to all subscribers at the same time. great customer service!

What do you dislike?

Everything has gone well so far. There is nothing I dislike.

Marketing to customers weekly without having to call all of them individually.

Textedly review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Textedly is an amazing service! Textedly really helped me grow my leadgen and revenues. "

What do you like best?

I really like how simple and easy to use it was and the customer service was great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. it worked really well

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try

I need to grow leadgen and drive new sales to my business.

Learning about Textedly?

* We monitor all Textedly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Textedly to Similar Solutions