Textedly

Textedly

Textedly is an SMS marketing communications channel that allows you to advertise, promote, announce, and engage with your audience through text messaging directly to cell phones. Textedly makes communicating with your contacts easy and efficient through their SMS and MMS Mass Texting Messaging service.

Work for Textedly?

Textedly review by <span>Rudé v.</span>
Rudé v.

Great SMS Campaign Solution

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Textedly has had amazing customer service from the start. Their prices were much lower than competitors, which had me skeptical at first, but James who I am working with was very transparent and we have had no surprise costs in the 5 months we have been using it! Our campaigns for events all over the US have run smoothly with no issues, and they check in on a regular basis to make sure everything is still going good.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately we can't use this service for international events, since their numbers are only valid in the US, but that's the only downside we have run into.

Lead generation and product/event signups are our main focus. Using an SMS campaign for offers is much better than handing out cards that people throw away. They can quickly text in and then they have all the information in front of them on their phones. Attendees get a lot of collateral at events so finding a better solution was crucial, and Textedly has been that solution for us.

Showing 13 Textedly reviews
Textedly review by <span>John O.</span>
John O.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I did a lot of looking around for a bulk texting platform and no one comes close to matching Textedly's costs. I was actually skeptical of their service because of the cost, but we have been very impressed so far.

Their customer service has been excellent and very responsive. We've sent out more than 25,000 texts in May without any real issues.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is in how long the messages take to send sometimes. To send out to 4,000 subscribers has taken an hour on two occasions,. Most of the time the messages are sent almost immediately, though. We've had 2 slow times out of 25 sends.

We are using Textedly to send bulk texts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Textedly
Textedly review by <span>Chris P.</span>
Chris P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The user friendly interface is what I like most. Compared to Avid mobile, these guys are on point! Simple site, self explanatory. Their customer service is awesome as well. Within 30 minutes my entire customer list was uploaded and ready for me to market to. Great text service.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I can say that is negative about Textedly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely the most user friendly and inexpensive option I have found when I decided to switch services. I researched between 8-10 different companies, textedly was best priced and they allow you a free 2 week trial period to get used to the site, which takes only a couple minutes if you are familiar with sms services.

We have a specific phone line to track our marketing efforts, our text campaigns have been receiving 100% more calls since we started with Textedly.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

Textedly review by <span>valbona x.</span>
valbona x.

TEXT AWAY

Validated Review
What do you like best?

This is my first option when it comes to mass texting. We currently use this as a form of communication in the work place. It’s so much easier to send texts rather than emails since they might be missed. The best part is I can create a text and then schedule it when I want it sent.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven’t really found anything I really dislike about Textedly. Since we don’t really use it to send out to thousands of people the time it takes these texts to go through is relatively fast. Would definitely recommend trying the free trial and pan out how you like it.

Mass communication updates

Textedly review by <span>Ryan B.</span>
Ryan B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The UI is easy to use and understand right out of the box. I didn't have to waste any time figuring out how to make it work right away. That is super important for me these days.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about this product. It's easy to use and understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic product, must try!

Bypassing the email box and getting directly in front of the customers is amazing. Today there is no better way to directly connect with someone.

Textedly review by <span>Paul F.</span>
Paul F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ease to which I can send out to my list of clients and customers without having to do it one by one.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. Everything is really easy and the guys at Tech support are really helpful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely one of the best ways of reaching your clients on a regular basis!

Reaching my group of clients in the click of a button instead of calling or texting individually. Increases my response and some respond directly to the text, It's pretty awesome! I love it and its priced really well.

Textedly review by User in Information Technology and Services

Very user friendly, great platform

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the fact that the dashboard is so user friendly. his is a great way to continue communication with clients and maintain a client pipeline.You can view sms replies int he inbox and have the ability to reply individually to each reply.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes about the system. Everything is so easy to use.

Solving communication problems. When I signed up for the service I was looking on ways to maintain client contact. As an independent contractor, it is important to be able to quickly communicate through to clients and what better way than sms? Since I started using the service I have been able to effectively stay in contact with my clients and have strengthened out communication channel

Learn more about Textedly

Textedly Downloads

Learning about Textedly?

* We monitor all Textedly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Textedly to Similar Solutions