TextMagic

TextMagic is a business text-messaging service for sending notifications, alerts, reminders, confirmations and SMS marketing campaigns to your customers, staff and suppliers.

Work for TextMagic?

Learning about TextMagic?

Compare TextMagic to Similar Solutions

TextMagic Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 19 TextMagic reviews
TextMagic review by <span>Kim  P.</span>
Kim P.

"Customers not receiving texts"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, much faster than phoning and we don't have a company phone on which to text.

What do you dislike?

We have just realized that text magic isn't reaching an increasing number of our customers. The history states it is but the customers are not receiving these texts from us.

Increasing number of customers not receiving their texts from us - even when the history shows it has been received. We have checked, texting customers while they are in store and nothing shows on their phones. This has caused us lost sales and annoyed customers as we have only just become aware how few texts are reaching the customers. We have now gone back to phoning although most customers would prefer a text.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TextMagic
TextMagic review by <span>Courtney K.</span>
Courtney K.

"Small Company Utilizing Texting"

What do you like best?

We like the convenience of being able to reach our customers in a way that was not available to us before we started using TextMagic

What do you dislike?

I don't believe there is anything our team has necessarily disliked about TextMagic

We are a company that generates leads for ourselves through marketing efforts. A customer will contact us through a web form on our website and it is our responsibilty to reach out to that customer to set up a free estimate. In this time in the world we have found it is sometimes easier to reach people via texting instead of phone calls. We do operate Monday through Friday 8a-5p so it is hard to connect with people who work during that time. TextMagic has made it possible for us.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

TextMagic review by <span>Antonio  R.</span>
Antonio R.

"Inviare sms facilmente dal web"

What do you like best?

Questo validissimo programma lo uso principalmente per inviare sms ai miei clienti direttamente dal web ma inoltre la cosa fantastica è la possibilità anche di ricevere le risposte e visualizzarle dal web. Di questo programma uso solo le funzioni sms e non ho ancora provato tutte le altre funzioni. Comoda anche la funzione per ricevere sms con foto che poi posso visualizzarle dal web. L'account inoltre puo' avere anche vari profili di gestione e impostare un utente amministratore con tutte le funzionalità possibili e un utente utilizzatore con minori opzioni.

What do you dislike?

Il programma funziona davvero bene e non c'è proprio nulla che non mi vada bene. E' davvero un ottimo programma ben fatto !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Un programma davvero interessante che vale la pena usare e registrarsi per iniziare con la licenza gratuita e poi acquistare credito per inviare altri sms.

Abbiamo notato una grande possibilità di comunicare velocemente con i nostri clienti grazie a questo programma che ci permette anche l'uso di comodi e pratici template per inviare messaggi. il sistema di ricarica credito è fantastico e ci permette di ricaricare il conto anche di solo 10 euro e pagarli anche con il conto paypal oltre che con carta. C'è anche la funzione di ricarica automatica quando il credito è quasi esaurito ma non l'ho attivata perchè preferisco ricaricare io direttamente.

TextMagic review by <span>jim p.</span>
jim p.

"Enjoy the convenience of a PC while sending/receiving SMS"

What do you like best?

My two main reasons for using this service are: to have a separate cell phone number for messages I don't want my actual phone to be cluttered with and the convenience of sending and receiving SMS messages from my PC.

The ability to send and receive SMS via email is very comfortable, it makes it much easier to find messages inside your mail client than on your phone.

Having another phone number for SMS is useful in many cases, for me, having a virtual cell phone number allows me to publish it anywhere without the worry of spam (you can always change the number if needed easily using textmagic website). I use this service for many sites and services that require phone number confirmation and I rather not share my personal phone to avoid ads and sales calls.

signing up on the textmagic site was very easy, the website has a simple and clear user interface. Sending SMS messages is as easy as adding the recipient(s) and typing the message.

A free trial is available (you get a few credits to test it out when you sign up).

A couple of features that not all the competitors I've looked at offer are: notification if a message was not delivered successfully and the fact that your credit doesn't expire (unlike some companies that limit the time in which you can use your paid credit.

The service seems to be reliable, I can't recall having an issue with it (however, I'm not a heavy user).

Overall, I recommend this service to anyone.

What do you dislike?

There is not much not to like about the textmagic service.

While their prices are very reasonable, there are cheaper solutions available for online SMS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

will cover your SMS needs either as an individual or a business.

free trial available.

A separate cell number is useful for sharing your number online.

reliable service with credits that do not expire.

TextMagic review by <span>Ken D.</span>
Ken D.

"Convenient. Essential for out of mobile range access."

What do you like best?

1. The convenience of texting using a PC rather than a mobile.

2. I am based in an area with no mobile coverage thus TextMagic allows me to operate seamlessly.

3. Pricing is actually less than my mobile plan! (but that may be unique to Australia)

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike except that I found it initially a tad difficult to work out how to send to a group. Perhaps it was just the terminology whereby TextMagic calls it a List. Anyway I just checked and it seems OK now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

Texting when I am out of mobile range (most of the time).

TextMagic review by <span>Dave P.</span>
Dave P.

"Does the job"

What do you like best?

Simple to use both via a browser and the Android app. Easy to set up. Reasonably priced.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It does what it's meant to do without fuss.

I'm a coordinator for a community organisation rather than a business. So far it's helped us engage members in a way that email campaigns don't.

Learning about TextMagic?

* We monitor all TextMagic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare TextMagic to Similar Solutions