The Applicant Manager

(62 reviews)

The Applicant Manager (TAM) is a customizable cloud-based ATS developed to streamline the recruiting process in a personalized way.

Work for The Applicant Manager?

Learning about The Applicant Manager?

The Applicant Manager Reviews

Ask The Applicant Manager a Question
Showing 63 The Applicant Manager reviews
The Applicant Manager review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"Great entry level ATS"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, great support, has all of the basic features you'd expect from an ATS. The price is affordable, however, it's a bummer that they charge per user. The initial training was very thorough but took a long time. It's easy to organize your candidates in a variety of ways and have quick, easy access to all applicants for each position all in one place. Tracking emails, the ability to add in 3rd party personality assessments, background checks, reference checks, etc. is helpful. Easy to post to multiple job boards with one click in TAM. Automating emails, templates for emails, making forms, pre-screening questions, triggers to send emails or forms, custom workflows for different jobs, etc. are just many of the features I enjoy.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to have additional users but we can't justify the cost. I wish the integrated with the personality assessment company but when I asked about it TAM told me they've never heard of this company and dropped it there. I wish TAM would automatically repost to job boards more often than every 90 days (yes, I know that's a job board directive not something TAM insisted on, but still, every 90 days?).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It doesn't have all of the features that some of the more expensive ATS have but it does everything it advertises very well. You can't beat their customer support either.

TAM has saved me a tremendous amount of time and keeps me much more organized.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about The Applicant Manager
The Applicant Manager review by sasha s.
sasha s.

"Hiring made easy! No joke. "

What do you like best?

I love that TAM will post to multiple job boards with one click. We do not have to pay for any other service. I love that if I have to make changes to ad copy - I just log in to TAM and its updated across the board.

One of my favorite features is the ability to search the resumes by a certain keyword. Sometimes we will recall an applicant who had a skill in Tableau for example, but won't remember the name. With the help of TAM I am able to search all resumes and find that person fast!

I love the ability to write pass/fail questions that tell me the candidate is disqualified, so I don't waste my time looking at the resume.

A note must be made to the wonderfully helpful Jerry Su who helped us onboard and patiently helped me through every question and concern, following up on his words every time. That kind of work ethic is rare in the industry.

What do you dislike?

I had to think about this for a few minutes. We had a hard time customizing our jobs landing page. I believe we ended up just settling with us. It is still not bad!

The frugal part of me cringes when we have to pay for TAM the months that we are not looking for new hires. You cannot pause for a month if you are not hiring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not see many upgrades to the existing platform - but I am not sure that any are needed.

Saving my managers' time with posting ads and saving tremendous amounts of paper, because everyone used to print ads and have a pile on their desk. 90% were non-starters. With the help of TAM we are able to centralize the hiring process in one place.

Actually saves money because we used to pay Indeed for ads, but the Free ads through TAM actually brought us some great candidates.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

The Applicant Manager review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"TAM FAN! 5 years running!"

What do you like best?

TAM is streamlined perfectly for my recruitment process - I wanted something that I could manipulate on my terms in a quick, easy fashion, and it has been delivering for me for over 5 years in two different companies.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into anything that is a true problem. I haven't checked it in a while, but I know at least in the past if you wanted to include a picture on your postings, it had to have a URL address, you couldn't just drop a pdf or jpeg in there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't comment on whether this system is the right one for a global company with tens of thousands of employees, but if you're a small to medium sized organization, it's a fantastic product, it's fluid and the the team at TAM will absolutely take your suggestions into consideration when configuring upgrades.

My postings go out to the widest audience (because they are partnered with the biggest and best job boards), I can drop and drag columns of information to create any report I want in seconds, and I have been able to provide my senior mgmt with data and analytics in minutes upon request.

The Applicant Manager review by Anna L.
Anna L.

"Great Service and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

The best part of using TAM has been the fantastic service offered by the customer support team. We went through a rebuild of our system earlier this year and Jerry was so helpful in working with us to understand the business, what we needed, and help to get things setup appropriately. I also like that they are always working to improve, add new and better features, and make my life easier!

What do you dislike?

There have been a few technical bugs, and sometimes when you have to go in and change something (an approval flow, for example) after already setting it up one way there have been glitches. Most are minor, and can be fixed without too much trouble.

It has been a huge benefit in tracking our time-to-fill metrics and providing clear, consistent communication around candidates.

The Applicant Manager review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"TAM got my hiring process in order!"

What do you like best?

The customization capabilities of this software make it the perfect solution for my agency. The ability to easily bend the software to meet our unique hiring process is what made me buy.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see additional integration capabilities with my CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is worth onboarding. You'll need to devote some time to building it out to suit your needs, but once you do it will change the way you hire and bring you better candidates in less time.

Managing the increasingly heavy influx of new candidates became a challenge. I was worried that I wasn't responding to candidates in an organized manner. I needed help managing candidates, job posting, and communication throughout our hiring process. TAM helped me rebuild my talent acquisition process and streamline the operation. It's put a lot of time back in my week and provided me with an extended tool set I didn't have before.

The Applicant Manager review by Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.

"Amazing applicant tracking system. Very efficient and effective!"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and has lot of features to make sure that the best candidates are selected. I like the format of the application and how you can edit it in many ways. It is very easy to find candidates though search. It leaves a paper trail for each candidate. you can open multiple windows at any time so if someone else calls back you dont have to stop everything to find something else in the system.

What do you dislike?

After using different tracking systems I have to say that there is nothing i really dislike about TAM. It truly has been amazing to work with

I am able to ensure efficeient and effective hiring of candidates. The system makes it very easy to streamline candidates.

The Applicant Manager review by Benigna  G.
Benigna G.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

What I love about TAM is how easy it is to use and the great customer service they provide.

What do you dislike?

I have been using the system for a year now and I still haven't found something I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is absolutely amazing if you are looking a system to help with tracking your applicants. Also if you are a mid size company that needs to provide reporting for you AAP and or EEO1, this applicant has made it so easy to track and provide the necessary data for those reports. The application has been so easy to utilized as well as to train new employees. Another amazing thing we have loved from The Application Manager is the amazing customer service they provide. They are very fast to respond and also conduct a one on one training we anyone new individual we hire.

Some of the benefits TAM has solved for our company have been keeping our company on track when it comes to recruitment, and reporting.

"TAM "

What do you like best?

I like that I can email applicants as well as other managers regarding resumes and applications. I also like that I can take 'notes' on each applicant along the way. I also like that you can move applicants from one position to another if their skill set applies. Overall, it's pretty user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see emails sent to candidates post change in status. For example, if I do a thumbs down on a candidate, the system should auto generate an email to the candidate stating "thanks but no thanks." This could also be done at the "hired" stage--an email to the candidate that says "we are so excited to have you, here's what to expect next." I realize you can set up templates and send those messages out, but you have to select your group that you would like to send. If you screen applicants and tell them no they fall out of the active list and you forget to go back in and send an email. I would like to see a consolidated step for this.

I would also like to see an icon on the applicant profile to email them directly.

The Applicant Manager makes it easy to track candidates and take notes on who you have contacted and where at in the process they may be. It's been a great snapshot into staffing and also in telling the story of constraints we may be seeing.

The Applicant Manager review by Administrator

"The Best AAP compliant software for the price!!"

What do you like best?

As a smaller company with AAP requirements, this software was the only software I found that had compliant reports and who understood the areas and issues an auditor would ask about. It does one thing - applicant tracking - and it does it well. The software is intuitive, direct, and easy to learn. I love that in one window I can see and access the complete record of an applicant. The fact that I can easily add in applicants who apply through other means is a big plus. And I'm still amazed that I get all that for the price that TAM charges. Kudos, high fives and any other accolade you can think of for TAM!!!

What do you dislike?

It doesn't integrate scheduling interviews with Outlook.

I frequently hire for the same positions throughout the year. Having templates for the ads, being able to group my applicants by skills (regardless of when they applied) and giving managers access to these applicants has saved me time and gotten rid of all paper in the recruiting process. As a technical employer, the tags feature has been instrumental in ensuring that applicants who apply for one position but have different skills we may need in the future aren't lost in the shuffle.

The Applicant Manager review by Julia M.
Julia M.

"TAM includes many helpful tools for recruiting."

What do you like best?

It is very helpful to have a search tool for previous applicants. The pre-screening questions also save me a lot of time when filtering through a large pool of applicants.

What do you dislike?

The website could be more user-friendly and intuitive. This would make it easier to find the tabs you're looking for at a faster rate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for companies of varying size with helpful support staff.

Before TAM, we received resumes through email. Now, we do not need to screen applicants that do not make it past the pre-screening questions. This cuts back on wasted time and allows us to only view applicants with skills more aligned to the open job position.

The Applicant Manager review by Morgan  B.
Morgan B.

"Great Application for Recruiting!"

What do you like best?

I like that TAM has a lot of functionalities such as emailing fillable forms to coworkers about certain candidates (score cards, questionnaires, etc.). I also like that adding candidates from outside sources such as Dental Post, Craigslist, and Zip Recruiter is very easy.

What do you dislike?

The reporting function is pretty basic and not very user friendly until you really play with it. They give you more options than you need with the reports so that is a plus, you do have more options to pick from.

Moving the candidate thru a workflow, ability to view the resume while filling out my phone interview, many great functionalities that make the interviewing process easier.

The Applicant Manager review by Hannah L.
Hannah L.

"Efficiency and simplicity"

What do you like best?

I love that I can customize TAM however I want it and can make it the best for our needs as a company!

I also love that I can export anything to whatever format I like

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change is the way the emails are organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this if you have several candidates applying to several jobs, continuously.

The benefits include speeding up the process of sourcing candidates and making it so much more efficient. Instead of inputting and organizing everything ourselves, TAM does it for us. It also allows us to communicate faster and specifically to who we want to in a organized way.

The Applicant Manager review by Tanya C.
Tanya C.

"Basic Applicant Tracking System"

What do you like best?

TAM has the essentials you are looking for in an ATS. Ability to send mass emails and create email templates is helpful for initial screening of candidates

What do you dislike?

The user experience/interface is not the prettiest compared to others, it is a bit clunky and cumbersome.

When emails come through notifying an applicant has applied there is not a resume attached, you have to go to TAM to view instead of a quick glance in the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the basics in an ATS it fits the bill. No frills, but gets the job done.

Tracking candidates through the recruitment lifecycle process.

Receiving additional candidates through the free job postings

The Applicant Manager review by Chanelle R.
Chanelle R.

"Great tool for non-profit and small organizations! "

What do you like best?

TAM's support and customer service is second to none. The response time is stellar. I began using the tool just shy of three years ago with a small organization of 200 employees. Our hiring managers found the system to be intuitive and enjoyed the reporting tools functional.

What do you dislike?

Off hand, I cannot say that there have been any issues that I can recall for me to dislike TAM.

Prior to using TAM we did not have a ATS system whatsoever. TAM became the guinea pig for most of our managers and candidates. We have been nearly three years strong happy with TAM and it's steadily enhancing features.

The Applicant Manager review by Amerisafe G.
Amerisafe G.

"TAM Review"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy the integration is between TAM and the job boards. Makes posting positions so quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to sort by area/zip code for candidates. Unless I "Tag" them in the system, it's too hard to manage old applicants in a geographic area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around in the system, you'll discover more on your own than through the Webinars.

We are streamlining applicants. As soon as they apply TAM alerts me via email, so even if I am remote I can answer quickly. If TAM wants to be successful moving forward, they should integrate texting software into this system.

The Applicant Manager review by Corky F.
Corky F.

"TAM is the real deal in Applicant Tracking and Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

I really love everything about TAM. It is so easy to use and can be customized to each position. The customer service is excellent and from day one you feel like you have known the team forever and they are so good at working through scenarios with you.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that duplicate applicants could be in one record instead of jumping around into different tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great Applicant Tracking System and has a robust search engine. That is extremely helpful since you can search through the system to find candidates who already have an interest in your company.

We actively hire but many of our requirements are pipeline reqs and TAM helps keep us organized and in compliance as well as in process. The price of TAM is affordable which is so helpful to our business since we run as lean as we can b/c our mission is to give back to the community through our profits.

The Applicant Manager review by Corinne S.
Corinne S.

"TAM has been a lifesaver! "

What do you like best?

I love that TAM embraces the same elevated level of superior customer service that we embrace at my company as well. Edna, Jim , Jerry and the TAM team have been vital not only to the success of hiring at my company, but a true pleasure to work with. I love how hands on they are and how open they are to suggestions to try and make TAM work for my business.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could archive inactive users to declutter my templates and emails . Also, I would love a feature that could help me sort positions by month. We're a high volume hiring company, and use TAM a bit uniquely for our business needs, and I would love to be able to customize a few things to my company's individual needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run, don't walk to implement TAM! I've been using TAM since 2014, and it has dramatically improved not only my personal workflow, but communication and effectiveness with my team. It has tremendously changed the way I'm able to do my job.

TAM has helped us streamline communication between our 11 spa properties and has made hiring so much easier! We've been able to sort, filter and comb through applicants to truly finds the most qualified talent. I am able to staff my call center out of state, my front end positions, and find those service oriented applicants with much more ease. At the end of the day, I can't remember what my HR life was like before TAM.

The Applicant Manager review by Shannon C.
Shannon C.

"I use TAM for my recruitment needs along with one other recruitment manager at my company "

What do you like best?

I really like how I can move candidates through steps, send off resumes very easily to managers and have templates for e-mails to send ot candidates. I also like that I can see if they have applied before and that I can write notes.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure if I am able to, but it would be nice to have an address book for my e-mail as I am sending e-mails to managers all the time through TAM and would like to be able to choose their address from TAM.

I also would like to see an more structured way of rating their quality. Maybe a way for my company to put in there what 3 stars or 4 stars means to us?

Quicker response time for candidates and a way stronger candidate experience for them in result.

The Applicant Manager review by Mimi F.
Mimi F.

"Best of its kind!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, versatile with big software capability, perfect for the small to mid-sized company.

What do you dislike?

There's no address book feature. The auto populate is very helpful, but it has limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

3 years ago, I went to a Monster event and asked other recruiters for suggestions of ATSs for our small company. The Applicant Manager (TAM) was what I ended up buying and have never regretted it for one minute! So much bang for the buck, it's unusual today.

We needed to transition to software and away from tracking applicants with Excel. TAM was easy to sell to my leadership. The investment was minimal for the number of users we had at the time, and it was simple to implement. It's been easy to train new recruiters on as well.

The Applicant Manager review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"We love TAM!"

What do you like best?

TAM is simple, but still gets the job done. TAM is sure to provide reports that help us with our end of year AAP reporting for OFCCP compliance. We are very happy with the quick customer service of TAM and the free job boards they partner with. Jobs are easier to fill with TAM!

What do you dislike?

We have only had TAM for about 3 months now, and we have yet to find a complaint.

A huge business solution we've gained from TAM is OFCCP compliance. We are a federal contractor and used to manually put together the EEO reports from various job sites, but now, all of our applicants go to TAM so it's all simplified reporting.

The Applicant Manager review by Krystle C.
Krystle C.

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the site. It takes away the stress of having to figure out hard to use functions while reviewing resumes for multiple roles.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how generic the site looks. It looks like something that was thrown together very fast. Nothing special about the look at all. It is very plain.

I am handling all hiring needs for multiple dealerships within our dealership group.

The Applicant Manager review by Rick K.
Rick K.

"Developers have a well thought out application and do a nice job of keeping users informed."

What do you like best?

Interface with posting sites. One place for recruiting needs including including HR and other designated persons for each posting.

What do you dislike?

Load time for applicants. Some resumes when imported from PDFs are not clear. Have had problems printing resumes after upload. would be nice to refresh a posting manually.

Tracking of resumes, Searchability of prior resumes, Including fellow managers on same platform. Getting managers to respond to emails generated by application.

"Amazing Organization Tool"

What do you like best?

Its very easy to set up, easy to understand. The staff is very responsive and helpful. When I first signed up they take the time to do webinars with you so you can learn all aspects of TAM and they got at your pace.

What do you dislike?

Theres not much that I do not like about TAM. Sometimes the formatting on your job postings don't turn out like you want, but that is due to the fact that each individual job board pulls your data and some read it different. But that is ultimately out of TAMs hands.

It has helped our recruiting process a ton... it has cut the time of hire in half! we no longer have to repeat data entry multiple times, no more finding files in a stack.. its all easily accessible, and you can quickly see where the candidates are in the process

The Applicant Manager review by Lisa P.
Lisa P.

"TAM is User Friendly"

What do you like best?

It is great for handling small business recruiting needs, not so complicated & user friendly, easy to use and I love the email template and trigger capability.

What do you dislike?

The calendaring and scheduling feature I just don't use it.

Since they created the Forms function, I have been able to streamline a few things in our Hiring Process, thus utilizing the system for more as well as getting the Hiring Managers more engaged in the process. We created a Candidate Evaluation form that can be triggered to go to the HM's at any point we pick in our desired workflow.

The Applicant Manager review by Sandy S.
Sandy S.

"Resume handling"

What do you like best?

I like that all of the applicants are stored in one system and can be accessed easily

I like that I can send out bulk emails when I close a position

What do you dislike?

That Managers do not utilize it as they should

Posting jobs is much easier especially because our group of dealerships consist of 7 car dealers.

The Applicant Manager review by Samia K.
Samia K.

"User friendly and cost effective!"

What do you like best?

Our company implemented TAM last year and it has been so easy to use! You are able to run reports easily, post jobs, and communicate effectively with other hiring managers.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything! this ATS has been very user friendly!

Better communication with hiring managers, easy to pull reports, and smoother hiring process!

The Applicant Manager review by Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.

"TAM is a great recruiting tool"

What do you like best?

I like how TAM is so easy to use and navigate, I never really have to dig to find what I am looking for

What do you dislike?

I wish the user interface of TAM was more modern and intuitive. I sometimes feel like the system feels dated although there is a lot of great features.

I am able to allow my hiring managers access to their candidates which takes a big chuck of time away from having to send resumes/notes. Everything is kept in one central location making the hiring experience internally much more enjoyable.

The Applicant Manager review by Patricia B.
Patricia B.

"Very informative Team to work with, very pleased with our service and our applicant results"

What do you like best?

The helpful voice on the phone and quick response to any questions we have

What do you dislike?

At this time there is nothing I would change about TAM

I am required to produce reports every week and TAM has made that process extremely easy. All my information gets where it needs to be and ON TIME

The Applicant Manager review by Alex P.
Alex P.

"Great applicant management system"

What do you like best?

We have been using TAM for 3 years now and it continues to do the trick. Very happy with the service.

What do you dislike?

There are very few dislikes of TAM, other than sometimes having issues posting to outside paid job boards.

We are now able to keep all our applicants organized across the company.

The Applicant Manager review by Administrator

"Short Time User But Very Impressed"

What do you like best?

The system has greatly streamlined my processes and cut down on the amount of time needed to review applicants. It has really allowed for a smoother applicant experience for both sides of the equation.

What do you dislike?

So far, everything has been going smoothly. We do not have a terrible complex process so it works perfectly for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ability to anonymize information for other reviewers (non-admin reviewers)

It is all about organization and being able to see where applicants are in the lifecycle at a glance. It also allows for easier/better reporting.

"TAMS review"

What do you like best?

It is user-friendly. When we have questions, account manager is responsive. I have only been using TAM since October of this year. I am a new employee to the company and I only started using it since I got hired, bit it is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far, I have only been using TAM since October of this year. I am a new employee to the company and I only started using it since I got hired, bit it is very user friendly.

Recruitment

The Applicant Manager review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"I work with TAM daily and I'm satisfied overall."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. User friendly. Allows us to keep track of multiple job postings without getting confused.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to open links in a new tab by simply holding ctrl and clicking the link.

TAM has made tracking applicant info much easier.

The Applicant Manager review by Julie S.
Julie S.

"Great System!"

What do you like best?

I really like the tagging system for the candidates.

What do you dislike?

That I can't search all non applicants and applicants in one area (if I don't know their name, but am looking for title).

Hiring and keeping track of candidates has become smoother and more organized.

"Excellent Recruting System"

What do you like best?

The main benefit is the ability to track exactly where we are with a specific applicant and see how the applicant moves through the process. This software is highly intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There honestly was not much about this software that I did not like. If anything, more self-directed tutorial options would be helpful and appreciated. Because of its ease of use, I would recommend it to many companies.

It puts applicant info in one neat place chronologically from job posting to hiring.

The Applicant Manager review by Matt T.
Matt T.

"Right Features, Price for SMB"

What do you like best?

Been with many years now.

Great Price Target for an SMB - hard to beat

AutoPosting to Job boards easy, great

Support extremely responsive, great service

BambooHR integration nice to have

What do you dislike?

UI could use some improvements

Needs Mobile friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Job Boards features. Excellent

Sourcing

The Applicant Manager review by Dave H.
Dave H.

"Great features in an applicant information system at very affordable price"

What do you like best?

Terrific support. Can call or email and get almost immediate quality response. The few times there wasn't an immediate solution available, there was still prompt follow up. All issues/questions get resolved.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at all after four years of use.

TAM helps organize our recruiting process. Eliminated manual recruiting practices and provides useful reports with minimal effort. TAM has lots of useful features for a small/midsize company that are easy to use even for an administrator who is not a technology wizard.

"Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

- easy to monitor

- tracks applicants + notes/process flow from each recruiter

- easy visual access to all documents associated with each candidate

What do you dislike?

- UX design could be better- more visually appealing and easy access to different tabs

- similar to above - lots of clicks to get to where you want to go

- not easy to send automated emails to applicants

applicant tracking and candidate status data analytics

"Very intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of using a previous template to open a new job post. Being able to call support and they immediately fix the problem.

What do you dislike?

Cannot change some of the initial set up features, like department and company names. Trying to find an answer to a problem is difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of usage and excellent support.

Driving external applicants easily to the site and creating a talent pool.

The Applicant Manager review by Rick W.
Rick W.

"Great system for the price."

What do you like best?

Communication system is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Need more reporting options. Aging reports, statistical analysis reports could be stronger.

Establishing and maintaining applicant flow along with efficient communications with clients, staff and applicants.

The Applicant Manager review by Amanda R.
Amanda R.

"Exceptional Applicant Tracking System"

What do you like best?

The system is customizable and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about TAM!

We are able to quick search for high caliber candidates using TAM's robust search features. We are also able to filter out a large number of unqualified candidates using knock-out questions and automate no-interest responses allowing our Recruiters to be more efficient and spend their time where it truly matters.

The Applicant Manager review by Donna H.
Donna H.

"Sr. Human Resource Representative"

What do you like best?

Able to see what I am working on as well as my coworker. Great for back up purposes.

What do you dislike?

Still a little confused as to when certain letters go out, but that may be an issue on our end.

Easier to keep all applicants in one spot and connected to the job that they are applying for. Great for a quick glance at who has applied.

The Applicant Manager review by Michelle S.
Michelle S.

"So easy to use!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to post a job, easy to review candidates, easy to download all the applicants, and best of all easy for candidates to apply to our job postings! The cost of this ATS is really affordable!

What do you dislike?

I don't think I dislike anything about TAM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great ATS!

Efficiency for the candidate to apply, unlike some of the other ATS programs.

The Applicant Manager review by Administrator

"Does what we need, but could use a new coat of paint"

What do you like best?

Easy to understand, quick to find information and review candidates.

What do you dislike?

The UI could use a new coat of paint; it still has some outdated UI patterns and some old styles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for filtering through many resumes and ensuring the right steps are followed and no candidate is lost.

Recruiting. We have a much more consolidated view of candidates and reviews of them.

The Applicant Manager review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"TAM is so user friendly! "

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly the website is. Someone who has never used it before, would have no issues teaching themselves how to create a position and post it.

What do you dislike?

Now that there are more job boards to post to for free, I can honestly say, that there no features that I dislike about TAM.

Recruiting and record retention of those resumes has been a heck of a lot easier with TAM. It is so great they are all stored on TAM and that you can make notes about all of the candidates and give reasons why they were not selected.

"Recruiting Assistant"

What do you like best?

Being able to sort through applicants and the interface.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the job posting function doesn't keep my formatting from the Word document I use to create the initial posting. Copy and Paste doesn't not work seamlessly!

We find applicants and qualified candidates. It's nice to allow everyone that needs it access to applicants by position.

The Applicant Manager review by Administrator

"Very easy to use and have everything in one place. "

What do you like best?

I like that all my applicants are in one place and don’t have to go to each site to find them. I enjoy being able to ask questions prior to even looking at resume and application to quicken the process.

What do you dislike?

I get a lot of emails and marketing emails from TAM

Recruiting and shortening the process.

The Applicant Manager review by User in Shipbuilding
User in Shipbuilding

"TAM great experience"

What do you like best?

I like that it is user friendly and easy to navigate!

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that you need there isn't enough templates already created for letters to send out to applicants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

more email templates to use

TAM helps with recruiting efforts! Benefits being that we can share applicants among hiring managers and the HR department.

The Applicant Manager review by Kim P.
Kim P.

"LOVE TAM!"

What do you like best?

TAM is extremely user friendly. I can easily navigate through my recruitment process and know where I am in each step.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about using TAM!

We can sometimes have a lot of positions open at the same time and a small team to fill them. TAM makes it easy to manage the process.

"Amazing organization"

What do you like best?

I really like how everything is easy to customize. And you can filter through applicants or jobs very easily with a variety of ways

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I dislike about TAM

Faster hiring, and easier to connect with candidates! Its so quick and easy to pull up their information

The Applicant Manager review by Agency
Agency

"Tam for the Fam"

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use. Everything is clear it is very user friendly. Every part of the interviewing and hiring process can be found here. It is clean and organized. I would recommend this program to anyone

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I dislike about this program. It really makes everything so easy! It even creates the code needed to post on craigslist.

The biggest benefit is that you can see each position that an applicant has applied for. It is very well organized.

Learning about The Applicant Manager?

* We monitor all The Applicant Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.